[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

40K Vampires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1954.jpg (16KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1954.jpg
16KB, 267x189px
It's been a whip since we had a thread on these guys, has anyone made a 1d4chan article yet?
>>
Aren't 40K vampires just Dark Eldar?
>>
>>55082925

There are also some guys who touch some artifact or something that turns them into vampires. Forget the name.
>>
>>55082925
It's a /tg/ homebrew thing from a month or two ago. From what I remember some heretek tapped into a big time rogue Necron AI (possibly the Void Dragon) and ended up unleashing a Nercrontyr nanovirus that mimics vampirism in rare cases, but mostly turns its victims into nanite zombie things. There was talk of renegade Space Marine equivalents of Blood Dragons and Rogue Trader Von Carsteins.

All in all pretty cool stuff that I'd like to see finished so I can use it in 40kRPG games.
>>
>>55082908
You mean the C'tan?
>>
>>55082933
I think that's the Halo Device you might be thinking of...
>>
File: WH40K Vampire.jpg (13KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
WH40K Vampire.jpg
13KB, 250x220px
These guys? From Rogue Trader?
>>
>>55082980
oh good, they went with the nanovirus idea and simplified it with an AI.

But yeah, Nanomachine virus that makes you immortal but turns MOST into fucking ravening monsters

If I may make a suggestion/addition, rather than blood, they should drink Cerebrospinal fluid. Which will also explain the desire for brains zombies have!
>>
File: IMG_0528.jpg (77KB, 508x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
77KB, 508x338px
Who remembers the 40kven threads?
>>
>>55083213
What about the Cosmic Coalition and 40k Lizard Men?
>>
>>55083213
I remember them vaugly? I pitched the idea that they were some sort of invasive force living in the webway, like verminous chaos spirits that manifested there physically and over time distorted from their original natures due to being separate from the warp

>>55083273
Well, 40k old ones were a thing, so it's possible.

Hell they'de actually fit pretty well. Space mayan lizards trying to rebuild everything the Old Ones created that was destroyed by the WIH
>>
>>55083302
I should kitbash 40k Slann using one of those inquisitorial chairnauts and a Keroppi figurine.
>>
>>55083302
iirc, Space Slann are actually a race in 40k already, called the Slanni.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Slann
>>
>>55083302
God, I should make a 40k lizard men thread one day, that shit sounds cool
>>
File: IMG_0538.jpg (169KB, 700x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0538.jpg
169KB, 700x472px
>>55083213
Good times.

>13 Skaven gods that represent vile traits that all skaven admire. Led by a skavenized malal as their great horned rat.

>Overall plan of subsuming the forces of chaos into a warp of their liking by killing all other warp fulling creatures and replacing them with rats.

>Ruling over 99.99% of the webway and waging a cold War with the dark eldar, invading into realspace with portal armies and extracting stores of warpstone from the deepest sections of it the webway.

40kven was the shit.
>>
DISCUSS ME
>>
>>55083974
So yea, can someone make a 1d4chan article or pastbin yet?
>>
>>55084068
do it yourself you fag
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.