[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: video games that would make a good settings for TTRPGs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 71

ITT: video games that would make a good settings for TTRPGs
>>
>>55073094
Obviously I don't know what that is, but at first glance all I know is it makes me want to play Skies of Arcadia.
>>
>>55073094
Definitely Solatorobo; you've got skylands, airships, mini-mechs and a good setup for a lot of different plothooks and quests ranging from lighthearted day job stuff to more out there adventure stuff. plus the people who worked on it put an almost autistic amount of thought into the worldbuilding type stuff.
>>
>>55073094
My man. Under rated game, the double attacks from the second damn would be dope
>>
>>55073094
Been thinking about making a game using that setting for DnD 5e. But I can't figure out how to make stuff work.
>>
File: Flameminion_concept_1.jpg (168KB, 918x748px) Image search: [Google]
Flameminion_concept_1.jpg
168KB, 918x748px
>>55073094
Sacrifice
One of the few games that makes you feel like a powerful wizard who can summon laser-shooting dragons and create volcanoes under the feet of your enemies, with imaginative setting to boot.
There will never be a game like that ever again ;_:
>>
>>55073094
God this would be so good.
>>55073744
Orbments and orbal arts are the tricky things to convert; crafts and s-crafts already have their stand-ins thanks to class/racial abilities. My first instinct is to use a sorcery point-like mechanic to simulate EP; use the existing conversion rates for burning slots for sorc pts and give casters a certain pool of points to work with at every level, using the level of a spell to determine its point cost. Not a perfect system (you'd have to mess with the point pools to favor pure casters over hybrids) but it's a start. The spells themselves are another matter; if you don't care about total immersion, you could probably just keep their 5e names and limit access to stuff that wouldn't fly in the Trails-verse (though considering what we see in later games, that list wouldn't be very long.)

The quartz system in the Sky trilogy is probably a bit complicated (and in any case would almost impossible to reconcile with 5e's caster mechanics) but the one from Trails of Cold Steel would likely work; that is, quartz give access to arts (spells) directly rather than through the sepith count on a given line. An Attack quartz could add a +1 to damage rolls, an HP quartz could raise HP max by 2, etc.
>>
>>55073094
>"Only on playstation" PSP
>Yet I'm pretty sure I've got it without buying into what sony is pushing
>Yup, it's part of the list of games I picked up on steam sales and haven't gotten around to

Well, Anon, you probably just killed my weekend.

To the topic, >>55073264 mentioned Skies of Arcadia which would probably be my first choice. Additionally, I'll throw in a word for Xenoblade Chronicles. It's not perfect TTRPG material (no JRPG is ever going to be, even if their worlds are typically more interesting than western sandbox RPGs that would better fit the TTRPG format) but there's enough different stuff while still having some clear lines.
>>
>>55074253
You're about to fall down one of the deepest jrpg rabbit holes in existence.

Enjoy the ride, anon, and prepare yourself for the cliffhanger ending.
>>
File: Dark_cloud_2_us_front.jpg (141KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_cloud_2_us_front.jpg
141KB, 640x908px
I recently realized how much this game has influenced my tastes.
>>
>>55074227
Hmm, so far that sounds good. Total immersion would be nice, but it's planned with the assumption that players have no idea what the hell the Trails games are.

Never thought about using quartz like that, too. That's brilliant, actually.
>>
>>55073744
>>55074227
>>55074396
>It's always must be dnd
Some custom-made class would be good. Every character in the game is more or less a gish so there should be no problem with balance and caster supremacy. Choose quartz during long rest, different elements and spells depends on chosen quartz.
>>
>>55074656
I would totally be open to another system, but everyone I know is way into DnD and Pathfinder, unfortunately.
>>
File: Mount-and-Blade-Warband.png (703KB, 943x521px) Image search: [Google]
Mount-and-Blade-Warband.png
703KB, 943x521px
>>
>>55074656
Read over the wikipedia article for the game, it doesn't mention quartz, what do they do exactly?
>>
>>55074932
They're kinda like Materia from FFVII; they get plugged into slots on what's basically a fantasy pocketwatch and give the user access to various spells and/or stat boosts.
>>
>>55075169
Do characters have their own spells on top of that, or is it a "classless" system so to speak?
>>
>>55075343
It's a classless system, essentially, though the slots into which the quartz get plugged are connected with each other and form "lines", the length of which dictates to some degree which arts a character can access. For example, a character with one long line of slots will have more EP (mana points, essentially) than will a character with their slots arranged in 2 or 3 shorter lines. Characters also have differences in their base stats that make them more naturally suited to different roles (frontline tank, magical attacker, rogue, etc.) but in theory, any character can use magic.
>>
>>55075475
I see, sounds pretty interesting.
>>
>>55074862
How? Its just historical medieval Europe with most of the lore gutted.
>>
>>55074656

I added Quartz and Orbments to a 5e setting, and they're basically cheap, specialized spell storing items. It's been working pretty well.
>>
>>55073801
One of the best games for sure. The gameplay is unique and like you've said: It makes you feel like an epic wizard.
But the setting wouldn't be that great for roleplaying to be honest.
>>
>>55075574
Mind posting some examples?
>>
File: 35-020.jpg (52KB, 568x432px) Image search: [Google]
35-020.jpg
52KB, 568x432px
>>55073264
>>55074253
Fantastic setting.
I would run it in open 6d with BP rather then wounds .
>>
This might.

If someone makes a system of this, you'd better keep the Holmcross mistranslation or i'll be rather cross with you.
>>
>>55073094
For an alternative history game:
1.) Start Crusader Kings 2 at the earliest start date as an observer. Wait till the end of the game.
2.) Export the save to Europa Universalis 4 and do the same again.
3.) Export the save to Victoria 2 and do the same again
4.) Export the save to Hearts of Iron Darkest Hourand do the same again (HoI 3 and 4 tend to end in a single alliance conquering the world, which makes for a boring setting.

After that: Play a spy game in the resulting world.
>>
>>55076293
Also, the world of the HoI Kaiserreich mod is a great RPG setting for espionage campaigns too.
>>
File: Trails-05.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trails-05.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>55074932
>>55075343
Let a Trails vet explain it in its entirety:

There are two kinds of skills, "Arts" and "Crafts." Arts take EP (Energy Points) while Crafts take CP (Craft Points). While Crafts are character-specific and unique, Arts are standardized.

Arts are cast through an orbment, which contains Quartz that have got elemental values. For example in pic related, Heaven's Eye has a value of 2 Fire, 3 Space, and 1 Mirage. Each spell has elemental prerequisites, so if I wanted to cast Spiral Flare (refer to https://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/933329-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky/faqs/70899 ), I'd need, all in one line on the orbment, two more Fire and two Wind. Once I've got that, I can cast it.

Additionally,
>each Quartz also has an effect that modifies the character equipping it
>upgrading slots to accept higher-level Quartz gives characters more EP
>slots can sometimes be locked to a specific element, restricting your choice
>no two Quartz that modify the same stat can be equipped at once (so you can't have Attack 4 and also Attack 3)
>the ideal orbment has one long line of element-unrestricted slots

About Crafts, every character's got unique crafts that cost their own predetermined amount of CP, and you gain CP by landing successful attacks on enemies and eating specific food/items (to a max of 200 CP). Each character also has a unique, ultimate S-craft that costs all remaining CP and can only be cast while having 100+ CP. It doesn't matter if you have 100 or 199 CP; the effect is the same, but if you have 200 CP, then the effect is upgraded with extra damage or additional effects. S-crafts can also be used to interrupt standard turn order in what is called an "S-break." When a character performs this, they take the turn immediately after the person who is currently going. This can be used as a panic button or simply to steal an enemy's turn bonus, but it's high-risk-high-reward. On an S-break turn, the character can ONLY use their S-craft.
>>
>>55073744
The question is how to use the setting, and you go straight for "how to copy the game mechanics"...
>>
File: I am very funny.png (206KB, 287x348px) Image search: [Google]
I am very funny.png
206KB, 287x348px
>>
File: tbs.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tbs.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
Maybe not during the games, since there's end-of-the-world shit going down, but the setting has a lot of potential -- steal the map (with all the associated lore), stat the Dredge, and go.
>>
>>55076669
Great job with explanation, I would only add the fact that while crafts are instant, arts are delayed in turn order. With all these gimmicks it would be pretty hard to make accurate mechanics to TTRPG.
>>
File: RuneScape_World_Map_March_2007.jpg (2MB, 3968x3584px) Image search: [Google]
RuneScape_World_Map_March_2007.jpg
2MB, 3968x3584px
>>
File: Q2zHq8K.jpg (897KB, 3960x2871px) Image search: [Google]
Q2zHq8K.jpg
897KB, 3960x2871px
>>55073094
Really any SMT game would be a great setting to play around with. The hard part would be adapting the press turn system well.
>>
File: jsrf.png (51KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
jsrf.png
51KB, 375x360px
I know VeloCity is a thing, but I can barely imagine how such a campaign would be structured, never mind getting people on board. The aesthetic probably doesn't translate great to text, either.
>>
File: diablotitle.jpg (152KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
diablotitle.jpg
152KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: Calvard when.png (77KB, 410x458px) Image search: [Google]
Calvard when.png
77KB, 410x458px
>>55073094
I'd kill to run a campaign in Zemuria and have had the idea to do so for years, but the biggest hurdle is getting a stable group of players who have actually played all the games and wouldn't be out of the loop on references to locations or events; the second-biggest is how ingrained game mechanics like arts & crafts are into the setting itself, to where it would feel like a cheap mockery to run it in a system without them
Though if anything, the most noteworthy aspect of Trails is the worldbuilding and really comfy towns where it's more exciting to chill out and talk to the residents than go on a save-the-world quest, but by that logic the best fit to run it in would be freeform and that's a beast I'm not quite willing to wrestle with

So for the most part, dreams will stay dreams
It would be neat to run something set in Leman state or maybe Ored though- the nations that have background significance, but aren't likely to ever have their own games
That is, assuming Falcom doesn't fuck up with CS3 and have a distaster on a continental scale instead of being mostly self-contained to arcs as they have been

>>55075762
>>55074253
>>55073264
There actually was a /tg/ homebrew for Skies a few years back, and it was awful

Obviously you can't fuck up with the setting and a campaign premise of "sailing with your sky pirate bros," but the system tried to be too busy and make everything into a game mechanic, which obviously didn't work
Shame because there's a lot of potential in it, and I'm sure someone out there has succeeded in running something like it by now, but it's a myth to me if they have or not
>>
>>55076724
Not that anon, but the setting lends itself very easily to running a campaign in.

You have a world set in a pseudo-industrializing continent, where the usage of Sepith and Orbments are the analogue for steam power, but leagues more powerful and useful. Steam-powered and even gasoline-powered devices exist, but are unnecessary as Orbments outclass them completely in terms of usability. This tech exists in nearly everything in the setting, powering devices ranging from simple telephones and firearms to airships and tanks to even mechs.

The biggest focus of the setting if you want to use it for a tabletop campaign are some of the international factions. The Bracer Guild are a cross between a police force for hire and what could be honestly described as "professional sidequesters," able to do odd jobs ranging from (depending on the rank and skill of the Bracer in question) rescuing stray cats to serving as intermediaries between warring nations. As a counterpoint to the Bracer Guild are the Jaeger Corps, actual mercenaries with a bloodthirsty reputation that work mostly for money rather than the more humanitarian Bracers. Then there are other factions such as the vaguely Catholic-inspired Septian Church, who have orders of Knights loyal to them called the Gralsritter that are focused on keeping people from playing with dangerous lost Artifacts from a collapsed ancient civilization that ruled over the continent (and as a rarity for JRPGs, the Church actually ISN'T secretly evil).

The continent the series takes place on is rife with potential campaign ideas. Political intrigue, hunting for ancient secrets, stopping deranged cultists, fighting mobsters, even good ol' monster exterminating. Or even all of the above, at the same time. There's a lot of freedom available in the setting to run tons of different games through.
>>
>>55079590
>>55079684
>>55076669
Man all this trails discussion is REALLY making me want to try and brew up a system for it
>>
File: IMG_1300.png (37KB, 299x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1300.png
37KB, 299x224px
At a MINIMUM it would be the best damn Cthulhu mod you've ever seen.
>>
>>55079590
>Shame because there's a lot of potential in it, and I'm sure someone out there has succeeded in running something like it by now, but it's a myth to me if they have or not
Spelljammer.

When running 3.5e Spelljammer I ditched the terminally insane vehicle combat system and ran ship battles via a Skies-inspired homebrew. The campaign also borrowed notes, but sadly didn't last long and would probably have been at best a fun kind of terrible because we were all in high school.
>>
>>55073094
>Inon Zur swells
>>
>>55076293
For a sci-fi version, become an observer in Stellaris, use the mature command, and boom, instant sci-fi setting.
>>
>>55074862

Well the setting and combat is easy but if you are talking about building your mercenary band into a kingdom over time there is always Reign, which is a great game in and of itself.
>>
>>55073094
Dominions 4
>>
>>55079684
Ah, The Septian Church really is a treasure among JRPGs.

>performs extranational peacekeeping and humanitarian operations
>trains its ordained ministers in practical medicine and healing so they can heal your body while they heal your soul
>really high-tier weapons R&D and special operations division
>gives its highest ranking knights their own advanced cruiser airships
>not evil; maybe a little hardlining on the rules but it's necessary in the world they live in
>not out to fuck with you unless you possess an active Artifact

Factions:
>Bracer Guild
>Septian Church
>Ouroboros/Jaegers
>Maybe some of the state armies of Liberl, Calvard, Erebonia, and Crossbell as minor factions?
>>
>>55080619
Osbornian Erebonia is worth major faction status, I think. Cassius is his own faction.
>>
>>55081408
"Alright DM, what are the major factions in this setting?"

>Royal Septian Knights that go around smiting heretics and healing the people
"Oh that sounds cool."
>The always-helpful right hand of the people, The Bracer Guild, protecting the innocent and paving the way for civilization on the Zemurian continent
"Damn; that's rad as hell."
>The enigmatic Ouroboros, an extranational secret society that seeks to gain world-dominating influence for the sake of its Grandmaster. While ostensibly evil, they believe in free will above all else.
"Oh man, I can't wait to hear the nex-"
>And friends of this guy named Cassius Bright
>>
>>55081539
i was mostly joking, though if you had players who'd gone through all the games they'd probably appreciate it.
>>
File: 9033b10-15_BaM-1920x1080.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9033b10-15_BaM-1920x1080.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>55073094
Honestly has some pretty solid background lore and would probably make for a pretty good 4e-esque wargamey RPG.
>>
>>55077411
Check out Fate of the Norns Ragnarok. It's basically it (including Ragnarok).
>>
File: hack_Quarantine.jpg (119KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
hack_Quarantine.jpg
119KB, 640x908px
>>55073094
>>
File: 1961584-duelyst__32.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1961584-duelyst__32.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1329858415687.gif (58KB, 155x155px) Image search: [Google]
1329858415687.gif
58KB, 155x155px
skullgrills has a pretty neat setting
>>
Unironically this
>>
>>55082613
>You will never play as a Black Egret

Why even live?
>>
>>55073094
I just replayed FFX for nostalgia's sake (and to finally get to the end), and I shocked myself when I realized Spira is a really interesting setting underneath the really dumb coming-of-age-shonen plot and ridiculous character design and the worst side quests of all time.

A corrupt church founded on the graveyard of a society that genocided another for unknown reasons, and that society shat on death to bring about an apocalyptic kaiju that the corrupt church keeps alive for their own goals. Scrub a handful of bad choices and you're done.
>>
>>55080619
Numerous smaller factions exist and could be tailored to certain player/campaign needs. Crossbell's Police Department and SSS, or any number of Erebonian factions like mentioned could set the foundation for a decent campaign.

Bracers are probably the easiest to work with overall though. They can take just about any number of jobs you could think of throwing at PCs.
>>
>>55082640
Only the Adventurer trilogy is shameful, the rest of the Atelier series is great.
>>
>>55083822
>unknown reasons,

Weren't their reasons 'Mecha bad grrr'?
>>
>>55083822
>apocalyptic kaiju that the corrupt church keeps alive for their own goals

They don't keep it alive, they've just long since given up on killing it. They legit see the summoners pilgrimage as the best way to give the people a distraction from the slow apocalypse taking place round them. It doesn't save anyone, it just makes them comfortable while they wait to die. Just like blitzeball.
>>
File: golden-sun.jpg (43KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
golden-sun.jpg
43KB, 400x300px
>>55073094
>>
Maybe Valkyria Chronicles? First games and the last one with the weird magical alternate universe?
>>
File: legram.jpg (136KB, 818x468px) Image search: [Google]
legram.jpg
136KB, 818x468px
I want to go to Legram
>>
File: tmp_4162-31330_front1861559835.jpg (123KB, 640x906px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4162-31330_front1861559835.jpg
123KB, 640x906px
Battle Golfer Yui
>>
File: 1490579833579.jpg (43KB, 404x389px) Image search: [Google]
1490579833579.jpg
43KB, 404x389px
Megaman Battle Network or its spinoff Megaman Starforce. post-cyberpunk type stuff seems like it'd be fun.
>>
>>55081539
"So who's he?"

"Well he's the main character's dad, he's got a retro-ass moustache and he helped win a war against the industrialised empire by inventing the helicopter gunship"
>>
File: 1489433398256.png (1MB, 2006x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1489433398256.png
1MB, 2006x1620px
>>55082613
>>
File: Hector_Great_Lord_with_Armads.gif (29KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Hector_Great_Lord_with_Armads.gif
29KB, 150x150px
I've always wanted to do a small-scale Fire Emblem game, probably set in Elibe, either set immediately after the dragon war during magical nuclear winter, or in the aftermath of binding blade. I couldnt do the brutal gameplay justice with friends on a tabletop though, fe6/HHM is a special sort of masochism.

The grid-based tactical gameplay, simple mechanics and memorable characters make me feel that it'd be a nice simple skirmish game, but then i get flashbacks to 4e slogfests under my first DM. Not sure how i'd handle player characters though, maybe start with two characters, one with a biography i write and one MU-esque unit for each player, and then let them recruit new ones throughout the campaign. I'd also have to have some sort of not-dead-for-real mechanic, or maybe a bleed-out thing, maybe an exp penalty or something.
>>
>>55086777
4e got a lot faster after the math fixes. Alternatively, could try Strike!, it's a super streamlined version of 4e.
>>
I mean, is that really all that much to ask?
>>
>>55086830
Yeah, this was a case of bad DM and release-era 4e, more than anything else. I liked the potential, but the execution, at least in this case, was atrocious, more from the abundance of meat points than anything else.

A FE game already has its own system-take the fe6 d100 system for hits ignore true hit for tabletop and you've already got a functional system, just cherrypick anything else from the series you've enjoyed, in my case mastery skills and branched promotions. The onus is more on the DM to drive encounters and build interesting maps. Assuming competency as a DM, or otherwise outright plagiarism of maps and stories, and you're laughing.

fuck, now i want to write up a .pdf of the system and a three-player intro campaign, this is why i shouldnt drink
>>
File: literally hitler.png (35KB, 704x350px) Image search: [Google]
literally hitler.png
35KB, 704x350px
>>55086777
The games' mechanics translate so well to tabletop it's unbelievable, just port over the calculations and roll d100s and you're set
Of course it's much better when you have online macros or something doing the calculations for you, so doing it in-person would probably be a special kind of hell, but FE is one of the rare cases where you can just copypaste a videogame and it still feels more-or-less the same to play
Just, instead of getting angry over enemies landing a 3% crit on your units by yourself, you have a whole group of players screaming about it while you look on in amusement

also,
>fe6/HHM is a special sort of masochism
someone hasn't experienced the nightmare that is pic related
>>
>>55086734
why are those sluts bullying that poor girl? ;_;
>>
File: Touhous.jpg (612KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Touhous.jpg
612KB, 1600x1200px
>>55073094
I unironically think Touhou would be a great setting.
>Survival/Horror as regular humans
>Modern/Future as new members of the Secret Sealing Club
>High Fantasy as fairies or low-level youkai
>>
>>55086948
>thracia
delet this, along with the entirety of PoR, fite me, RD was great, PoR a shit

But yeah, writing up a rules booklet would take up next to no time at all, and having your players learn how to calculate AS and avoid shouldnt be too hard if you arent playing with retards. Worst case, calculate it for them, write it down on their sheet, and update it anytime they level. I have a plot for approximately ten matches which is basically the western isles from fe6, but its locals rather than lycians doing the rebellion thing. It would be difficult to do promotional items and such, so i'd have to do some sort of auto-promote at probably level 10.

It also lends itself really well to miniatures, so i'm honestly tempted to just get a few a3 sheets of grid paper, dig up my old empire army, steal some indeterminate maps from the GBA era games, write up the system and try to drag some people together next time we have a few days off
>>
File: gw story1.jpg (994KB, 1388x3507px) Image search: [Google]
gw story1.jpg
994KB, 1388x3507px
>>55081626

If by background lore you mean the original Guild Wars, then yes, that would make an excellent tabletop. present state of lore in GW2 not so much.
>>
File: gw story2.jpg (985KB, 1390x3251px) Image search: [Google]
gw story2.jpg
985KB, 1390x3251px
>>55087027
>>
File: gw story3.jpg (997KB, 1385x3638px) Image search: [Google]
gw story3.jpg
997KB, 1385x3638px
>>55087038
>>
Honestly? Wolfenstein.

It wouldn't HAVE to be about Natzis (Although Natzis could easily be a factor), but just a setting based on the rules of Wolfenstein
>1940s
>Schitzo-tech super science exists
>Tons of secret organizations all playing off each other
>Unstable magic
>Extradimensional monsters that corrupt the hearts and minds of men

And there's no shortage of adventure hooks in 1940s. Mobsters, government agents, international espionage, proffessional hitmen. And that's BEFORE you add the wacky stuff.
>>
File: 1416546153677.jpg (78KB, 692x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1416546153677.jpg
78KB, 692x1024px
>>55087023
>writing up a rules booklet would take up next to no time at all
Literally, in fact, because it already exists
A few of them do actually, but here's the last one I used:
https://obelion13.wordpress.com/2016/08/31/fire-emblem-the-tides-of-war-v2fates-1/

This one's actually a little bit shitty in that it makes up its own growth system which doesn't look very fun to use, so I would always just use 330-point buy among all stats, min 10 max 70 (except HP, which can go to 100), or something close to that
Everything else is convenient to use as a baseline and you can just sub in weapons/classes/etc from actual games at your own leisure

>It would be difficult to do promotional items and such, so i'd have to do some sort of auto-promote at probably level 10.
I suggest FE4-style, letting them promote at a castle or base or something once they're past a certain level, but honestly in practice auto-promoting at plot milestones is the least painful for the GM
Same with leveling, it's a pain to do exp so just hand them out at the end of sessions, unless you're a genuine masochist

Good luck and enjoy though, it's fun as shit if you get a good group
>>
The Secret World would be hype.
>>
File: 61XW3CW9DEL.jpg (65KB, 415x500px) Image search: [Google]
61XW3CW9DEL.jpg
65KB, 415x500px
>>55073094
Space-cowboy rustpunk with dinosaurs
>>
>>55087069
I look at that ~180 page book and want to knock it down to three or four double-sided a4 pages to give to players, simplistic is better. But yeah, its a good resource, i'm gonna cherrypick a bunch of it. dumb stuff like d12 CON is gonna go though. Auto-promotion at level 10 is what i'll do in my theoretical first campaign, simply due to time constraints. exp i'm not sure about, i really want to be able to do midgame levels but calculations would be ass cancer
>>
>>55087027
Nah, if you've ever ready any of the documents on the background lore, there's even some fairly interesting plot hooks in 2. They just proceeded to make the game without actually implementing any of them.

>>55087104
My nigga.
>>
File: brink-wallpaper-2560x1600.jpg (961KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
brink-wallpaper-2560x1600.jpg
961KB, 2560x1600px
>>
File: 1457574489969.jpg (104KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1457574489969.jpg
104KB, 500x550px
>tfw no qt dorky quarian gf
>>
>>55084639
No, Bevelle WAS the mecha faction. Zanarkand was the summoner's city.
>>
File: 1374716046778.jpg (51KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
1374716046778.jpg
51KB, 625x552px
>>55073094
Haven't Tried Pyre yet but I think the Other two Supergiant games ( Bastion and Transistor) would be good TTRPG settings at the very least.
>>
>>55085386
>Loved GS when I was younger
>Grew up and thought it sucked after I started noticing the flaws it had
>Decide I could do it better
>Make plans for a GS hack, realize I know nothing about making vidya and drop it
>Take the notes and use them to make a TTRPG setting later
>Never run it

Fuck
>>
>>55084768
I thought they used the summoner cycle as a tool to keep the people constantly rebuilding and never really becoming strong enough. Either way works.

Hell, the ruling class are all undead assholes afraid of Yu Yevon - it's probably both.
>>
>>55087954
Namely, I wrote a whole backstory on why there's even a floating continent in the first place

>The world used to be much bigger
>Alchemy was more widespread, but still mostly in the hands of people with power
>To gain power, they waged war on each other
>The scale and scope of alchemy used in the war devastated most of the land, poisoning it and making it uninhabitable
>The Wise Men, a group of alchemists, saw this happening and raised the last livable land into the sky
>They then pooled their knowledge together and created the Wise One, an amalgamation of their combined power and knowledge, with the simple goals of "Seal Alchemy" and "Protect Weyard"
>The Wise Men then use the last of their power to flood the world with a healing water, in the hopes that one day the land below would be livable again
>The Wise One then seals alchemy as in-game.

With him getting conflicted since his two directives are clashing with each other.

I removed most of the Golden Sun references for the setting, and later added a second floating continent run by technology instead of magic, who were having their own issues: with technology usable to keep the common man, they've grown stagnant, and growing faster than their continent can support them.

To solve this, they send teams down to the surface to find land that's been cleaned enough to live on, raise it and add it to their continent. Problems arise when they start running out of clean land and have to keep bringing up "close enough" land that's still potentially dangerous. I never worked out what exactly that would do. Mutations and monsters maybe.
>>
>>55086777
>>55086947
What about Savage Worlds? It's got the right level of lethality, and it's easy to hack to suit your needs. Not sure how you'd handle Myrmidons and the like. Maybe something with the wild die.
>>
>>55074253
>$80 for one series
Yeah, think I'll wait for the sale.
>>
>>55080225
Earthbound using BRP?
Not sure I can get behind this.
Though, I agree, EB should be tabletop-gameable somehow.
>>
>>55086559
"He is also such a badass that ancient world-observer dragons owe him favors and he can cleave mechs in half with a bo staff. He also single-handedly defeated the entire national contingent of Jaeger forces in an ENEMY nation by rusing them to death, just because he could, and is himself considered a level 5 security threat (the highest level) by said nation."

"Sounds pretty tough."

"And that's all while holding back."
>>
>>55087320
I....I mean, I get the joke, and it looks cute, but I can't imagine the blanket doing anything for her.
For all the faults of Mass Effect, the Quarian story was better then all of Nu-Battlestar.
>>
File: 0146d3e20f-1486732678434.png (624KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
0146d3e20f-1486732678434.png
624KB, 600x630px
>>55079197
I suppose one way you could adapt the Press Turn system would be to stick to traditional weaknesses and the like, probably give the players a guardian Demon a la SMT: If... for their weaknesses, and then have an initiative order for the party and the enemy and then give players the ability to hold their turn to give the next player down in the initiative order the ability to attack and so on. I'm not wording it fantastically but hopefully the basic idea gets put across.

Schwartzwelt for best setting.
>>
>>55086777
>Elibe
>Not Jugdral

Jugdral just has the most in depth and interesting lore to work with, as far as I'm concerned. You could also do some cool shit by implementing the Major/Minor holy blood system and expanding upon it in interesting ways.

Arachanaea/Valentia might also be a sound choice since it has multiple continents to explore right off the bat.
>>
File: Tokyo_SMTIV.jpg (165KB, 1280x458px) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo_SMTIV.jpg
165KB, 1280x458px
>>55089448
never finished SJ, I usually enjoy creative depictions of Hell, but the schwartzwelt didn't really seem all that interesting, does it get weirder after the first couple dungeons?
>>
>>55089591
I'm not sure I'd say the depiction of the hellscape itself gets weirder, necessarily. It's more like the Dungeons become more and more abstract in what they're representing. I'd say if you weren't digging the overall atmosphere and tone and atmosphere of the game it's probably not something for you to desperately go back to.

Either way, I'll go ahead and list the dungeon themes for you so you can decide that for yourself:

Sector 1: Antarctica/War Torn Cityscape
Sector 2: Decadent sort of distorted luxury resort sort of area, kind of hard to describe given the DS' level of graphics
Sector 3: Gigantic Shopping Center
Sector 4: Garbage Tip
Sector 5: Garden Maze/Futuristic Tower
Sector 6: I don't fucking know. Digital Esque Landscape, I guess.
Sector 7: Illusionary Hodge-Podge of a few previous areas.
Sector 8: Hell, mostly. Gets away with it by having a beautifully calming bgm to accompany it.
>>
File: borderlands_box.jpg (153KB, 400x509px) Image search: [Google]
borderlands_box.jpg
153KB, 400x509px
I can think of a really bad one. It's the Pathfinder of video games.
>Gameplay is either OP builds or boring shit
>Focuses more on "iconic" NPCs than the actual PCs
>M-muh progressive values!
>Loot and shoot and shoot and loot
And yet I can almost guarantee someone, somewhere, has tried to do this.
>>
>>55089973
Saw a PbtA hack for it.

Would prefer a more gamey one, considering all the random effects on the guns is kind of the draw.
>>
>>55090018
Honestly, the setting has promise for a certain style of 'shoot and loot' campaign. Very sandbox-y; possibly even Westmarch-ish. no bully.
The trick might be to make the 'random guns' system interesting without making it so ridiculously complex that it's no longer fun and/or easy to abuse.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 250x323px
If the setting can be reworked to replace the characters with player generated ones, even for one campaign, I certainly would.

I can see a few possibilities.
>>
https://youtu.be/NkOcCV2SeMI
>>
>>55090076
I'd probably make a deck you randomly draw parts from.

Possibly give some sort of gun tinkering skill that lets you take a part from one gun and put it on another.
>>
>>55090180
Sorta like the 4e-era Gamma World, but with items instead of characters?
Could be fun!
>>
>>55090343
Probably still give something to the characters, but yeah.
>>
>>55090403
Well, could stick with the random-creation system for chars that GW had at the time; but if guns are that fiddly *and* random, might be better to have base characters that are both stable and (relatively) simple. Possibly just three or four stats, a big list of feats, and (maybe?) a psychic system.
>>
>>55090502
Eh, the games themselves have some pretty complex character classes. But yes, probably reduce character options slightly in some way to accommodate the weapons.

Gamma World 7th ed is actually quite a good baseline, assuming you can only carry 2 guns and 2 grenades that rounds out the characetrs nicely.
>>
>>55086909
I really did like it.

It's not like vanilla Annihilation, but also fun.
>>
>>55089973
>I have nothing to add to this topic but let me take this opportunity to whine about popular thing
/v/, Ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>55089973
You kidding? I'd definitely play in a game set on Pandora. You wouldn't even need to start as Vault Hunters, you could be one of the many normal people that got abandoned on the planet by Dahl/Atlas/Hyperion and have to survive on a strange hostile planet while dealing with the crazy locals and avoiding all the many varied and nasty things trying to kill you. All while trying not to slowly go nuts from all the stress and crazy shit going on around you. The biggest issue would be how to convert all the borderlands mechanics into an RPG.
>>
>>55089973
Take the basic setting, remove the writing from half of the games, make sure the combat doesn't involve high HP bullet tanks and I think it'd be pretty neat.
>>
>>55091646
Converting ALL the mechanics is not only futile, but stupid. You are playing a tabletop, you haven't got a computer to do all the calculations for you, nor to keep in mind all the situational effects from your 20 different passives.

Pandora would be perfect for a "make the best out of a bad situation" style lootan/shootan/crawlan, bogging the action down by trying to convert all the mechanics would be the worst thing you could do.
>>
>>55091709
Could see it as PbtA, Savage Worlds, or even GURPS. Maybe even something DnD-esque, depending.
All depends on what aspects of the setting you're most excited about.
>>
File: 1493667230216.jpg (717KB, 935x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493667230216.jpg
717KB, 935x900px
>>55084614
Bracers/Jaegers/Knights work very well overall because all three of them can take odd jobs for various reasons.

>Bracers take random quests and shit because that's what they do
>Jaegers take random quests and shit because Ouroboros does not give a fuck as long as you pay your dues, so to speak (I mean, just look at Gilbert, who has his own Society airship)
>Knights take random quests and shit because they get sent on major quests that can often involve embedding themselves in a nation's society as a do-gooder citizen (Kevin seems to do this routinely)

The only thing I feel is missing is a genuinely Neutral faction. Septian Knights are Lawful Good, and Bracers are True Good (erring on Lawful, though). Ouroboros is some kind of Evil and Erebonia probably is, too, so there's no genuine Neutral faction without considering a possible union of sky pirates or something along those lines.
>>
>>55089541
Holy blood mechanics, characters breeding and class changing on a whim is interesting for stuff do work out at your leisure in a video game, but trying to do that with a tabletop, with people, i feel would lead to five times as much arguing as necessary. I'm also a lot less familiar with nes/snes era than everything afterwards
>>
>>55094270
Erebronia leans more Neutral, but ideally you could have a Crossbell/Calvard as more of a Neutral faction. As good as Calvard tries to be, it's got the gridlock and self-interest that makes it overall more of a Neutral force, and Crossbell's more dedicated to self-preservation.
>>
>>55079544

Would play every time. And I mean for the theme not the stupid game grind.
>>
>>
File: header.jpg (25KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
25KB, 460x215px
>>
File: logo2.gif (3KB, 292x109px) Image search: [Google]
logo2.gif
3KB, 292x109px
>>
>>55086777
I've been reading Reign, and I feel like it'd be a fun option for FE, but that might be because I'm enamored with ORE. The section on magic made me think about "essential characters" being a low level healing spell. Pretty much any priest can save you from dying, but you become a crippled piece of shit who can't contribute in action scenes at all. Maybe they literally become an NPC. One-Roll chargen would be neat for filling out the roster, maybe having secondary teams of PCs.

This is literally the second result for "Fire Emblem tabletop," but it looks pretty good on a casual read. https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuwpyza62k758xa/FE%20TTRPG%20v1.0.pdf?dl=0
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
>>55073094
HAHA. AHAH.ahah.hhaaaahh...
;_;
>>
Wakfu or Dofus would be great.
>>
>>55098451
That looks very similar to the one previously posted, which was more-or-less a rip of awakening. Whether that suits depends on the level of complexity you want to go for-if you want a higher-powered game with lots of class-swapping, players familiar with the in-depth mechanics of the games, expecting to reach stat caps, etc, then it looks like it could be fun, but for someone unfamiliar with the games it'd be a bit overwhelming-either that or i have four people wanting to play half-wolfskin manaketes with ancestral weaponry. For a more simplistic option, i would just use a similar system as used in FE6-9, single classes, no manaketes/laguz/taguele, maybe split promotions, and try to have the campaign wrapping up with everyone low-level promoted so as to avoid late-game ridiculousness.

My favourite parts of the games are never 'kill the dragon/demon king/goddess' and are always more grounded, usually early-game, stuff like lyns story, radiant dawn pre-boat and the isles chapters of binding blade have more appeal than path of radiance endgame, awakenings post-first-campaign and fates, so thats probably a major bias.
>>
>>55098744
I feel the same way

I liked FFT a lot more when it was a game about civil war and political intrigue. Kinda fell apart for me when they added the demons and the apocalypse and shit
>>
>>55098788
I get the need to have some sort of final end-boss, and in some cases it can work well-the lyon-maou dynamic was the best part of SS-but its too often a boring, grindy slog with lazy writing.

Something like a rebellion against an expansionistic kingdom doing some sort of colonialist expansion into the pc's homeland, with all of its fire emblemâ„¢ tropes, just without there being some apocalyptic ulterior motive
>>
>>55094270
Pretty sure that only some Jaegers have ties to Ouroboros, unless I've seriously misunderstood something. Ouroboros hires them just the same as anyone else would and likes to enhance the ones they do hire, but at the end of the day the Jaegers are just mercenaries and you could easily play in a company that has never even heard of Ouroboros.
>>
>>55087067
>A Talespin setting without the fur-faggotry

Son of a bitch I need this.
>>
File: u4.jpg (205KB, 750x1054px) Image search: [Google]
u4.jpg
205KB, 750x1054px
With some of the spells taken from Ultima V to go along. You can't go wrong with the poison wind/fire wind ones.
>>
File: bracers.jpg (166KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
bracers.jpg
166KB, 500x261px
>>55084614
>>55094270
Bracers are literally adventurers in the form of legal working organisation. Which makes sense in the world where you can't go outside of town without being gangraped by monsters. Need bodyguards? Hire bracers. Someone missing? Hire bracers. Need a help with work? Hire bracers. When you think about it, it would work well even in not-trails settings. When PCs reached new city, instead of going to tavern and waiting for something to happen they can go to bracer guild for plenty of quest requests.
>>
>>55101023
Setting would need to be modified such that non-Bracers could accept Bracer quests (or just require that at least one member of the party either be a Bracer or convincingly pass for one. I'm pretty sure you need to be an official member of the Guild in order to take on quests written on the notice boards at the Guild offices.
>>
>>55101040
Party needs just one bracer take quests. Just like in the game there were non-bracer party members and honestly, if you consider perks of being bracer, there is no reason for PCs to not wanting becoming them. You can choose city and requests yourself.
>>
File: yakuza-2-3 (1).jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yakuza-2-3 (1).jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
What's a good system for big, unarmed brawls?
>>
>>55101236
Feng Shui / Legends of the Wulin, depending on what you are going for.
>>
File: cassius-bright.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cassius-bright.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>55081408
>>55081539
>>55086559
>>55089253
Perfect example of GMPC.
>>
File: 1433550343920.jpg (1016KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1433550343920.jpg
1016KB, 1920x1080px
>>55073094
Will probably be a pain to get everything working faithfully, but..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wYjIVDiAT4
>>
>>55080553
Balancing shit out between players is gonna be a divine-scale pain in the ass
>>
>>55098017
>buttery butter
>>
>>55086489
came here to post this and SMT but someone already got that too

MMBN is based
>>
>>55101023
Like I said before: Professional sidequesters.
>>
>>55073094
Darkest Dungeon, the XCOM series (new and old), and Left 4 Dead (though having to rely on teammates is one of the worst downsides to a game that has to be played with real people)
>>
>>55084629
I personally think the dusk series had the most interesting setting.
It was like fantasy post apocalypse.
>>
>>55107458
Maybe you can make a system using the words to make songs
>>
File: suikoden-1_5688.jpg (33KB, 300x338px) Image search: [Google]
suikoden-1_5688.jpg
33KB, 300x338px
No one say this yet? Huh.
>>
>>55114149
good luck finding 108 players
>>
>>55114175
Most of them can be NPCs like the chef
>>
>>55114175
>108 Players
>Not just having it to where the players are the first characters and the rest are NPCs that help and take the place of dead/immobile PCs

Come on Anon.

Also...
>Runes make magic and magic bonuses accessible to martials and casters, so the bitching could stop.
>Plenty of hooks for plots
>Lots of Waifu material
>Kill some of the most annoying elves in fantasy history
>>
File: sunless-sea-buttonjpg-8f4c31.jpg (41KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
sunless-sea-buttonjpg-8f4c31.jpg
41KB, 560x560px
I think it's perfect. A party of zailors, exploring the vast underground sea.
>>
Would love to play in Armored Core land. Especially 2. I just love the idea of colonists on Mars with giant robots.

Also, possible alien ruins.

Loved the Temple stage in AC1, it's so silly that some ancient aztec temple or some shit is big enough to house mechs.
>>
>>55114400
>zailors
>sea
So close, but yet so far.
>>
File: Drakengard_-_US_Box_Art.png (2MB, 1000x1418px) Image search: [Google]
Drakengard_-_US_Box_Art.png
2MB, 1000x1418px
Going murderhobo and killing everything to solve your problems is not only acceptable, it's expected! Even better if the players aren't aware of the horrible things in store for them.
>>
I had a smash at this not long ago but couldn't work out how to do arts and orbments. It could be done Cold Steel style, but In The Sky had a way cooler system.
>>
File: header.jpg (34KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
34KB, 460x215px
Let's just pretend Andromeda didn't happen.
>>
>>55121774
Pretending ME2 or 3 didn't happen would also probably be for the best
>>
>>55086985
It's funny you say this, because our GM is actually planning on running a Touhou game
>>
>>55116988
I've been interested in actually running a Drakengard-esque game. But how would it work?
>>
File: tmp_15834-8OJKJZr_d-1865788101.jpg (42KB, 432x431px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15834-8OJKJZr_d-1865788101.jpg
42KB, 432x431px
If I could figure out a good system to run a Hellsinker campaign in, I'd run it. Bonus points for the game being obscure enough that I could wholesale copy the game and nobody would be any wiser. Even just with the setting, there are lots of things that could be done with the players as GRAVEYARD agents.

>Recon on the surface
>Explore Cardinal Dogma
>Investigate a particularly powerful PRAYER
>Conflict with Minogame's cult
>>
>>55124049
*Cardinal Shaft
Oops
>>
>>55121894
Those two were alright until the finale.
>>
I just want an RPG set in the Endless universe, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>55074369
I can't believe nobody else has told you that you my nigga. That's my most favorite game of all time and its lighthearted combo of fantasy and steampunk really hasn't been done since.
>>
>>55114175
>>55114149

So back when nwn was actually popular.
>>
>>55107680

Muddy Mud
>>
File: 73471-guilty_gear_xx-2[1].jpg (418KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
73471-guilty_gear_xx-2[1].jpg
418KB, 960x540px
maybe one day
>>
>>55087127
>rustpunk

What in the hell is that? My google-fu has failed me, here.
>>
>>55130264
It will be a heavy day / just another savage day on Planet Earth
>>
Trails in The Sky is my favorite rpg of all time. The worldbuilding is great, though what I really love about it is the warmth of the character interactions.

>>55124049
Yah, Hellsinker has an incredible setting. It's basically cyberpunk Dark Souls, wherein the world has become a post-apoctalyptic hell-hole because mankinds attempt at controlling the metaphysical force of karma went horribly, horribly wrong.

Lot of cool stuff in there. I'd be interested to see how the whole fairy partner thing would work out mechanically. Kind of a sucker for binding players together.
>>
>Have the game set during GoW3, where the government falls apart and a most people are all just trying to survive.
>This allows players to make both male and female characters, alongside military trained slabs of meat or stranded survivors.
>Focus on small scale survival missions; finding food, finding abandoned gear, escaping from Locusts, ect.
>Have the Locusts not just be the major enemy, but a truly splintered faction, including the loyalists to Queen Myrah, the rebels who left the army, and the zombie like Lambent, leading to interesting interactions.
>Meatgrinder combat that works on both ends. If it's going well, you're mowing down enemies, if it's going poorly you're dead meat.
>Emphasis on the weapons you're using and finding more weapons to replace your old gear.

GoW has a really interesting grimdark setting that has a lot of potential to it.
>>
>>55123780
>Really easy to take down enemies that make your players feel like badasses.
>Dragons and big baddies to bring in the actual challenge.
>Always making sure that your players only realize how fucked up their actual actions are once it's too late to really fix them.
>A really interesting world that your players will rip in half.
>>
File: 250px-Jade_Empire_Coverart.png (199KB, 250x365px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Jade_Empire_Coverart.png
199KB, 250x365px
This would be fun to play in, with the mix of kung-fu, spirits, and weird tech.
>>
File: 91d9bac0747bae962509a73dc086ef79.jpg (252KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
91d9bac0747bae962509a73dc086ef79.jpg
252KB, 1280x800px
I would really be missing the soundtrack, though
>>
File: descarga (2).jpg (11KB, 343x147px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (2).jpg
11KB, 343x147px
Pic would make an awesome rpg if you're willing to play it with the same theme that game: a world divided due to the augmentation where your decisions matter. Also it already emphasizes the importance of "social combat" and players could choose between being an augmented or just being a badass normal.
>>
File: Persona 5.jpg (240KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Persona 5.jpg
240KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>55086948
fuck xavier, fuck eyvel, fuck a decent third of that games dumbass gimmicks and asshole maneuvers
>>
>>55136359
I didn't bother recruiting Xavier and just staff cheesed everything I could, Thracia doesn't deserve my respect, fuck insta-gib teleport tiles you can't tell where they are until you step on them.
>>
>>55136414
It had a decent few good maps, it fleshes out fe4's setting into something truly great, it genuinely made things interesting for most encounters and has a fairly decent story, but armoured units being eternally dogshit, a fair few levels and seemingly a third of recruitables requiring staff-cheesing or firs-mom-level recruitment bullshit and finally the FUCKING WARP TILES and FUCKING DARK WIZARDS and FUCKING BERSERKERS EVERYWHERE GOD DAMN FUCK SHIT HAMSTER ASSHOLE
>>
>>55136477
Being able to rob just about everyone blind was nice too.
>>
File: magiccarpetplus.jpg (102KB, 698x900px) Image search: [Google]
magiccarpetplus.jpg
102KB, 698x900px
Honestly this, and if you've ever played it you'd know why. I never got the chance to play any LAN matches, I feel I missed out never playing human opponents.
>>
File: i_like_you.gif (486KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
i_like_you.gif
486KB, 350x197px
>>55085386 >>55086489 >>55086777
>>
>>55136491
oh yeah, capturing was a thing, half the time i ended up only using heals to level my sages up to physic since i always had like ten of them just sitting around from capping healbots. That, and fifty million dark tomes from the surfeit of FUCKING DARK WIZARDS EVERYWHERE GODDAMN
>>
File: Geneforge.png (216KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Geneforge.png
216KB, 800x600px
>>55073094
>>
File: chromehounds.jpg (184KB, 800x1138px) Image search: [Google]
chromehounds.jpg
184KB, 800x1138px
>>55073094
I got this game after the multiplayer for it had been shut down. It's a great game, but I feel like I've missed out on a fantastic experience.

Anyways, it would make a great setting for a mech RPG
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.