[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any1 else got any 40k or tg related virgin/chad memes???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: 1503617637594 (1).png (98KB, 1500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1503617637594 (1).png
98KB, 1500x700px
Any1 else got any 40k or tg related virgin/chad memes???
>>
File: IMG_3082.png (235KB, 1812x984px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3082.png
235KB, 1812x984px
>>
File: virgin chad 40k.png (367KB, 1422x638px) Image search: [Google]
virgin chad 40k.png
367KB, 1422x638px
we need one with oldmarine vs primaris
>>
File: 1502462064436.png (97KB, 2518x978px) Image search: [Google]
1502462064436.png
97KB, 2518x978px
>>
>>55066731
oh great now I want a Chadmarine chapter
>>
File: 06zhjv8sm8dz.jpg (209KB, 1400x569px) Image search: [Google]
06zhjv8sm8dz.jpg
209KB, 1400x569px
People have completely misunderstood this meme.
It at least used to be irony, as in someone doing a thing correctly or the clearly better option being portrayed as "virgin" as in pic related.
Just saying "lol space marines are stronger than conscripts" doesn't fall into the category of humor.
Also i know i'm autistic you don't need to tell me.
>>
>>55067731
Thing is, its a parody of people misunderstand a parody about people misunderstanding a parody.
Shit man, it all started because everyone took Quentin seriously and now look where we are.

The virgin "I don't like" and the chad "Me" like all humorless cucks.
>>
>>55067689
We could hijack this thread and brew one. It's not like people don't already call primaris marines chadmarines. We even already have colors (Hot pink, neon green and bright yellow) and a chapter symbol (Chad head)
>>
>>55067689
Well, we know Chad is the founder, who rules alongside Stacey, his favorite SoB mistress.

They naturally have a group of SoBs led by Stacey, who mainly function as cheerleaders and support for the Sons of Chad.

They colonized a world once ruled by frogman mutants, and for amusememt will slaughter and otherwise torment them as a kind of leisurely hunt. Every Chadmarine is expected to brutalize, murder, or humiliate frogmen on occasion. The most gruesome tortures are reserved for frogmen who disrespect a Sister of Stacey.
>>
File: 1402015011910.png (44KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
1402015011910.png
44KB, 349x349px
>>55067731
That's not quite right either. "Virgin" is meant to be uncomfortably relateable to the average chanfag, or similarly reflective of plausible introvert behavior, related in a mocking and condescending way. Chad is defined by contrast- everything he does is the opposite of what Virgin does, taken to a comical extreme. EX:
• Virgin slouches and has a paunch.
>Chad's spine always forms a right angle with the ground beneath him even when sleeping, and his abs can be used as an actual washboard.
• Virgin avoids meeting others' gazes.
>Chad's neck is constantly on swivel to make eye contact with everyone in his vicinity.
• Virgin tucks his arms in to his body to take up as little space as possible and avoid accidental contact.
>Chad flails his arms wildly with no consideration for anyone around him.
• Virgin posts sad angry rants on 4chan.
>Chad has never even seen a computer in his entire life.

So on and so forth. It began life as a Quentin meme on /v/, which are meant to shame self-conscious users for their behavior (you may have seen his "using a 3DS in public" screeds), but it was quickly co-opted by the humorous addition of Chad, derailing its original purpose. There was also an attempt to add "The Wizard" as a third character, reflective of the Virgin's behaviors taken to the opposite extreme that Chad's do, but he proved largely unpopular.

And now you know.
>>
File: 1503433098967.jpg (461KB, 2048x1718px) Image search: [Google]
1503433098967.jpg
461KB, 2048x1718px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.