[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MYFAROG system change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage(12).jpg (71KB, 558x779px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(12).jpg
71KB, 558x779px
Tried /osrg/ to no avail.
Alright so obviously MYFAROG is a bit clunky. Everybody knows that. The swimming table, etc.
But what if I ran the setting in another system like BFRPG? I feel like this would make for a very enjoyable game. I'm going to be DMing a game soon for both my girlfriend and my sister and hopefully one other person and I think this is what I'm going to try to do (among other things, obviously. I might try running Mouse Guard in BFRPG as well).
>>
>>55065863
I think it would work fine with some homebrewing. BFRPG is really flexible because it's basically B/X but more intuitive
>>
>>55065863
Go for it dude. It's a great setting with just the right amount if historical flavor. I play MYFAROG myself, just with a few houserules to make it a bit quicker and streamlined
>>
>>55065891
id rather run it in bx myself but ill be the first to admit it needs some homebrewing to really shine
>>
>>55065863
The swimming table aint that bad if you just remove a few rows of it but power to you if you want to use another system. Cheers
>>
go for it
>>
>>55065863

>poster was serious after all

I think we all assumed you were the troll that was shitposting nazi stuff as "pagan" in /osrg/ yesterday, and that's why you got no responses.

I d say you shouldn't have any trouble running it in BFRPG, B/X, or even LotFP (for the extra metal flavor.)
The setting is a little racist though. But not much more so than your average fantasy setting when you think about it
>>
>>55069291
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>55069433

Well, when the not-Jews are stealing babies to murder them in secret rituals, it's a little tasteless since a lot of medieval pogroms were started on that myth, and a lot of people died because of that. But if you're cool with tasteless, knock yourself out, it's your game.
>>
>>55069514
It's accurate though. that's why it's so interesting
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.