/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone is John game idea thread. Pic unrelated, I hope.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1494550253881.png (442KB, 492x463px) Image search: [Google]
1494550253881.png
442KB, 492x463px
Everyone is John game idea thread.

Pic unrelated, I hope.
>>
>>55064350
John works as music talent scout but his car breaks down in the middle of no where
>>
>>55064350
John wakes up squatting in an abandoned apartment complex. When he steps out and starts looking inside the stores, he sees his face on the news. Under his photo, he can see a red rectangle with white letters that read WANTED. The news anchor lady talks about how he could be armed and dangerous and to call the police immediately.
>>
>>55064350
Everyone is Jake Paul
>>
>>55064360
John is the boss of this gym, but things take an unexpected turn for the worse when some leatherhead takes an innocent joke too hard and gets aggressive
>>
>>55064350
John prepares to relax after a long day working the club by lifting some weights at the gym, but the owner of this bodily improvement center does not take kindly to his attire.
>>
>>55064350
John is the grim reaper
>>
>>55064350

One day while Andy was masturbating, John got wood.
>>
>John is a hardboiled noir detective.
>Everyone is Burt Macklin.
>Evetyone is Henry VIII.
>John enters the Feywild.
>>
>>55064350
John's daddy taught him not to be ashamed of his dicks.

Problem is, he tugs too hard and it tears the skin
>>
File: ASWsjXB.png (3MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ASWsjXB.png
3MB, 2000x1500px
John must become the very best, like no on ever was.
>>
John wakes up on what looks like an oil platform that is filled with armed soldiers.
For some reason everyone calls him "boss".
>>
All of Captain John's men keep tugging on their dicks like a bunch of fruits, and he has to restore order in the unit
>>
>>55064350
Everyone is Don
everyone plays John but John is actually the president
>>
>>55064350
John is the Queen of England, the players are the corgis rather than voices in John's head.
>>
>>55064350
There's a variant of it called (IIRC) Abort, Retray, Fail: everybody plays a different rogue subroutine hijacking control of the T-800 as it goes after Sarah Connor.

And a sequel to that where everybody plays a subroutine in the T-1000 as it goes after the T-800 from last game, which the GM controls erratically in the same ways the players did it the first time.
>>
Everyone is Joan (of Arc).
>>
>John wakes up in a strange room, not long later a guy in a suit walks in and asks him to sign some kind of bill because John is the president

>John wakes up with an ak47 in his hands pointed at a gagged man's head while some suspicious Arabs scream at a camcorder mounted to a goat, John was about to do a TV execution for ISIS

>John wakes up inside a dark house wearing a balaclava with a knife, john is a burglar

>John wakes up staring at a blank book in a grandiose stone room and is then summoned to a wizard meeting with his peers to discuss his findings, John is an archmage that read the Necronomnicon

>John is going up in an elevator with four heavily armed men, just as the doors are about to open one of them says "remember, no Russian"

>John wakes up around creepy looking men some wearing cartoon pony costumes, John finds out he too is wearing one, John is a pony forum moderator at a my little pony convention

>John stands facing a wrecked white door with a fire axe, on the other side is a screaming woman with a knife, Jon is in The Shining

>Everyone is Joker

>John wakes up in a nice bed in a nice house with a nice family. John is living in a suburban nightmare

>John wakes up discovering he is a cult leader, about to give a speech on their upcoming greatest achievement

>John wakes up in a stalled car in the middle of the field. On the passenger side are 5 passports of different nationalities and identities, 25k in different currencies, two pistols, and the severed head of a goat.

>John wakes up in line at airport security, he has a briefcase handcuffed to his wrist. He is being asked by security staff to either remove the briefcase or go with them for further inquiry.

>>55076495
I don't know why, but I really like this one.
>>
>>55064350
John serves Cesar in the Roman legion, and is sent to slay a mighty sea beast.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.