[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muse-Knights Of Cydonia RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: knights.png (243KB, 423x213px) Image search: [Google]
knights.png
243KB, 423x213px
Who else thinks the video for "Knights Of Cydonia" would be the basis for an awesome tabletop? What system would it use? Could we modify that to make it even more over the top?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Yc3HhSl1Q
>>
>>55049170
Deadlands?
>>
>>55049356
It's more retro Sci-fi, but it could work
>>
File: Sidonia.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sidonia.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
Thought you meant this for a sec.
>>
I'm disgusted that people asociate Cydonia with some generic weeabo trash rather than with one of the best videos of muse
>>
>>55050009
Best of muse is still shit tho
>>
>>55049170

Honestly it kinda works for Exalted. There are parts of the South that are pretty close to how the video depicts things, just more brown people.
>>
Isn't this basically RIFTS?

Possibly FATE, using Spirit of the Century / Atomic Robo stuff.
>>
>>55050009
>not associating it with a geographical feature on Mars
>>
>>55049170
Graham? Is that you?
>>
>>55049170
>>55053564

This. The music video for Knights of Cydonia is LITERALLY Rifts: Old West 1 in music video form.

The only thing it's missing is that his horse isn't a Robot/Cyborg horse.
>>
>>55049170
Feng shui
>>
>>55049170
It's fucking RIFTS you child
>>
>>55049170
I don't get it, why name a song after an anime if you're not going to show off the thing it was clearly influenced by?
>>
Monte Cook loves this video and Numenera/The 9th World is inspired by it.
>>
>>55054235
The other way around, gigaweeb. Nihei named the manga after the Muse song.
>>
>>55053886
>not associating it with the Greek island
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.