[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone still play this? Is it worth 200$ to get a complete one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0318.jpg (26KB, 246x155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
26KB, 246x155px
Anyone still play this? Is it worth 200$ to get a complete one?
>>
>>55041330
Probably not, it's legendary , it's good but it's only worth 200 shekels if you are nostalgic. Take your money and buy dnd temple if elementary evil boardgame.
>>
>>55041330
Dungeon Siege is it's adult version and way cheaper.
>>
>>55041330
Silver Tower would be a better investment unless you played it back in the day and want to relive it.
Like>>55041724 said. It's value is in nostalgia.
>>
>>55041330
Half the value of Hero Quest is in the game, half is the nostalgia. Is nostalgia worth $100 to you?

>>55041760
Silver Tower is garbage, I'd rather get Descent or Dungeon Siege, even Super Dungeon Explore is probably better choice.
>>
>>55041330
"Open the door Zargon"
>>
Thanks will look into recommendations. Some nostalgia involved but really just want something to do with 8 and 10 year old nephews. They need more adult role model yada yada.
>>
>>55041330
>25th aniversary
>3 years and still nothing
Good minis and stuff, but where the fuck is the game?
>>
>>55041330
I still drag out Space Hulk from time to time.
>>
>>55041330
Yes. Hell no, you can get it for a fraction of that.

It's a good fun and great for younger players.
>>
>>55041330
Find downloads and build yourself on with cardboards and your WH minis or just token.
50 bucks yes, even 100. 200 is too much.
Remember, too, that the USA and UK versions are different.
I played an houseruled version with my friends with american monsters and quests, but english equipment (so the wiz is more protceted and fights better; and you can buy only 1 crossbow or battle axe) and monsters save vs spells (generally fire) with the black shield only.
Is quite hardcore especially for the last quests of boxes like the barbarian or elf quest.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.