[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What system would allow me to play a Grappler Baki character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1464622025939.jpg (1MB, 752x3936px) Image search: [Google]
1464622025939.jpg
1MB, 752x3936px
What system would allow me to play a Grappler Baki character? The settings with over the top martial arts I've seen go the DBZ or wuxia route rather than this particular brand of retardation.
>>
>>55039075
Why the fuck did he just make every bone in his body a Vertebra.
Like, seriously
Did he change the muscle attatchments too?
Did he create discs to stop them chafing?
Because if he didn't, he won't be able to move because he won't have the muscles in the right places to stop the bones in the middle from flopping around, and he'll be in terrible pain.
And even if he did, wow now he has to spend 10x the energy for every movement, and is only slightly more flexible, but not in any directions that matter.
>>
>>55039390
biologists get out of my fantasy m'kay
>>
>>55039390
He used imagination to picture himself having extra joints and reach supersonic speeds with his whip-like strikes. Obviously.
>>
>>55039390
He just imagines every bone in his body as joints so he can use whip-like punches that break the sound barrier. In a realistic turn of events, it shreds his arm down to the bone after using it a couple times.

Incidentally, he was fighting a prehistoric caveman named Pickle.
>>
>>55039075

That was such a stupid fight I'm glad he got his arm ripped off and turned into a background character
>>
>>55039075
>What system would allow me to play a Grappler Baki character

Interesting question. I don't know.

Baki has a very specific kind of "superpowered martial arts" style where instead of ki or other energy that translates to magic, it's all about bullshitting your joints and ligaments into doing things that are superhuman but seem "plausible" if you don't think about them for five seconds.

I guess you could try Feng Shui and just fluff every attack like that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.