[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamefinder thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 64

File: 1503073377217s.jpg (10KB, 250x217px) Image search: [Google]
1503073377217s.jpg
10KB, 250x217px
>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

"Is it gamefinder, game finder, or game-finder" edition.
>>
>>55038548
Game Finder.
>>
I've made this thread and I'll be damned if I just let it drop without at least one of you fuckwits posting an ad
>>
File: Desiretoknowmoreintensifies.jpg (86KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
Desiretoknowmoreintensifies.jpg
86KB, 640x512px
>>55040499
I gotchu

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Starship Troopers, little experience required
Monday around 7-8pm EST is the start
Discord voice and roll20
>Contact Info
Syrenthra#6139
>Additional Notes
This is a test run for me as I'm new to DMing but this is looking to become a larger campaign. Starship troopers RPG is heavily combat focused if you don't know the setting somehow.
We have already started but due to the nature of SST, new recruits are always welcome to join, I have a platoon level system so levels will remain somewhat closer for new characters.
>>
>>55040499
I'm waiting for that guy who said he'd do a sotdl game.
>>
>>55040609
Thanks man.
>>
>>55040609
>2 AM for Europeans
Damn. I wish you luck, the Starship Troopers universe is dope.
>>
What time are Yuro's usually around? Considering running something just for them
>>
>>55042002
At least in my case, starting the session between 4 to 8 PM CEST is usually the ideal time during weekdays.
>>
>>55042056
>>55042002
Other Euro here. That's 2-3 hours too late for me
>>
>>55042378
4 to 8 PM CEST is 2-3 hours too late for you? Or 7-8 PM EST?
>>
Someone should run a WoD game
>>
>>55042457
Both with 7-8pm EST being very late, and 4-8pm CEST being a bit late if I wanna get up at 6.
Maybe I shouldn't be the standard tough
>>
>>55043893
Other Euro here who has to get up at 6, you're not in the minority. I've found that the ideal starting time is 5 PM CEST, with 6 and 4 PM being acceptable.
>>
>>55043166
Every time I run a WoD game for /tg/ I get min maxing fucktards.

Ya'll are awful players.
>>
>>55045079
>minmaxing
>bad
>>
>>55045079
I never played WoD so I have no idea how to min/max
>>
File: 1295843442747.jpg (24KB, 210x187px) Image search: [Google]
1295843442747.jpg
24KB, 210x187px
>>55045098
>>
>>55041820
Fear not cadet, I hope to expand into a west march style for sessions at different times so others can join.
>>
>>55045079
So punish them in game for it? Or hell if the issue is abilities cap them at two dots for creation.
>>
>>55045079
How min maxy are we talking?

I usually have my characters be good at certain things

But also in WoD I'm a fan of having 1 in an attribute and being real bad at something. Like lying. Or lifting.
>>
File: 1453913401236.jpg (196KB, 900x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1453913401236.jpg
196KB, 900x1204px
>GM
>P6 Pathfinder

Now I know the flaws of Pathfinder, I am aware of the power-creep, and the incessant niggling at any setting's tone that is the vast choice of archetypes, subraces and feats provided to players, and through a few home rulings, along with the P6 system, I hope to rectify this. This game will be as low fantasy a Pathfinder game can be. Characters will never be all powerful god-like beings, and, though they may exert considerable influence in the sandbox of the game, the majority of any power you will wield beyond that of a level six character will be earned through questing, power-base building, Intrigue and War.

>Method of Play

We're playing this in a forum, as play by post, to allow me to more easily plan out an expansive sandbox. I find playing live limits the ability of the party to spread out across the world and to build the networks and institutions central to a good open sandbox, and the use of play by post opens the game to anyone with a passable skill in English, and the time to type a few paragraphs of post.

>Contact Info

Herodian#8278 on Discord, for immediate contact, or the actual game forums on Mythweavers for applications and related questions.

Said Mythweaver's Forums; https://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41145

>Additional Notes

The game is an expansive Sandbox, set in a mid/low fantasy world of my own creation. The setting draws from all over history, and from many other low fantasy settings, but, I hope, is more than unique enough to keep you all occupied. All sorts of pursuits abound in the world, and all sorts of threads have been laid for you to follow, from exploring ancient Forest-Folk ancestor-temples to aiding the beleaguered Imperial forces to push back an oncoming Elven Warpath. I will try my best to cater for whatever aim your character has, and I look forward to expanding the world ever onward as players come and go. If this sounds like your kind of thing, come have a look.
>>
For those without a Mythweaver's account, this link may work better
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=410434
>>
File: 1472081310183.jpg (175KB, 736x493px) Image search: [Google]
1472081310183.jpg
175KB, 736x493px
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Ryuutama
Euro evenings, TBD
Discord (with or without voice), unless someone has a better idea.
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/hy34mQr
>Additional Notes
Ryuutama is a fairly light game with a focus on traveling and resource management that's sort of like a ghibli oregon trail. I'm planning on running this as a cooperative worldbuilding thing, with main plothooks coming from player characters. Aiming for 3-5 players.

This is my first time advertising for a game so I might have missed something crucial.
>>
>>55045542
>through a few home rulings, along with the P6 system, I hope to rectify this.
Honestly, why not just learn one of the systems that does what you want instead of hammering pathfinder into something that will, at best, only kinda work?
>>
Reminder that LCD periodically tries to recruit for a stupid AdEva setting that's a ripoff of x-com. Don't let yourself get suckered.
>>
File: Twilight 2050.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight 2050.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>GM/Player
GM.
>System Preferred
Cyberpunk 2020 (Homebrew setting with quite a bit of houserules).
Pacific Standard Time, but sporadic. Will explain more below.
Roll20 text.
>Contact Info
KZh#6787 on Discord.
>Additional Notes
First and foremost, I'm looking to run a sort of "West Marches" game. Meaning that there's not exactly times set for sessions, and not necessarily everyone will have to attend every session. The reason I'm doing this is for one, I think it's a cool idea, and two my work schedule is sporadic and an absolute bitch to schedule consistently for. The "Play when people are on" method could very well help me alleviate the horrible times my job gives me.

Second the setting I'm using is something I wrote up over the past month and then some. It's very traditional cyberpunk, with only a few deviations here and there on tech things. Expect Shadowrun-esque (for lack of a better term) missions structures and of course some more character-focused scenes as well.

The setting PDF is attached to the post, if anyone wants to give it a look over before messaging me to join. I know it's not the greatest work of fiction on the planet, but I'm far far far from a professional writer.
>>
>>55048946
It's foreword, not forward.
>>
>>55049173
I'll change that right now. I guess the lack of proofreading is something I should have mentioned as well.
>>
>>55040807
2nd person waiting for SotDL

>>55043166
also interested in WoD
>>
>>55040609
Only join this game if you wanna be apart of the absolute worst squad in the mobile infantry and lose a limb on your first mission.
>>
>>55049956
You can't just leave it at that. I basically only lurk here for the drama, so spill the beans.
>>
>>55050369
Worst as in, we get shit rolls thanks to roll20. and got fucked up and are an embarrassment to all fake imaginary soldiers everywhere.
>>
What's this west marches thing people keep referencing?
>>
>>55051805
It's a style of game where there are no set times for sessions. It's a sort of come as you are thing, where you play when you can regardless of pre-scheduled things. Why I'm doing it, as I mentioned before, is because scheduling with a minimum wage job is a real hassle.
>>
>>55051805
A bunch of players come together and say "We want to go to X," then try and find a GM that will run X for them. While >>55052099 might seem like a good idea, what happens 9/10 times is the group balloons to 30+ members with only 2-3 GMs to go around, leading to most of the time people begging for someone to GM for them like player ads ITT.
>>
>>55045542
I'm willing to try and buy into this. I'll post an application sometime this week. I'm not super great at creating optimized pathfinder characters or anything though. I'm going to read though all the lore posts first.
>>
>>55045215
Sweet. Are you planning on doing that soon™, or is it just a long-term thing that might happen?
>>
>>55046228
Because the sandbox needs players to function well, and there aren't enough people playing other systems, at least on myth-weavers, to provide for the game.
>>55052264
I'm very glad to hear that, and any lack of skill in optimization is only appreciated. I hope you find the lore interesting.
>>
File: 1503653099118.jpg (14KB, 338x261px) Image search: [Google]
1503653099118.jpg
14KB, 338x261px
>>55038548
>GM or Player
DM
>System(s)
D&D 5e +
Anything not in Core PHB requires my A-OK approval
>Time availability
Every Sunday at NOON (EST / GMT -4)
>Text or Voice
Voice in Discord
>Contact Information
Discord: https://discord.gg/qUDyCZG & @dnd
Roll20: https://app.roll20.net/join/2315169/R6_lZg
>Additional Information
it says Part 7 because its the 7th Campaign I've ran doing Dark Fantasy Dungeon Crawlers
you haven't missed anything don't worry

Basically a really edgy bloodborne ripoff where the players are hunters fighting beasts

any and all are welcome to attend
I require 4+ people for a session to start

@ Me in Discord when you get in, and I'll get you your roles & sheets
>>
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
I have no real preference, i am open for most,
But i have already played:
CoC, D&D 3.5, Deadlands, Edge of the Empire, Fate Accelerated, VtM/V20, Savage Worlds, Shadowrun and probably a few more i can't remember of the top of my head.

Sunday afternoons Central European Time

Skype/Discord/Roll20 all work for me

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
I know this is all quite vague, but as the time slot available is so narrow i rather hedge my bets. I'd generally prefer a not too crunchy system and a less combat oriented campaign, though.
English isn't my first language and while i comprehend it quite well i don't get a chance to actually speak it. And by the way, i wouldn't mind playing in my mother tongue, German, either. (Aber um Gottes willen kein DSA!)
>>
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
D&D 3.5e or 5e. Pathfinder is also fine.

Monday through Friday 4 to 10 PM (GMT+1) Sunday 2 to 11 PM GMT+1 is fine as well.
My schedule is fairly flexible.

Discord or Roll20 preferable. Audio and text are both fine.

>Contact Info
SL#4591

>Additional Notes
I have very little experience with tabletop RPGs aside from a campaign in M&M3e, so I'm still quite new to the hobby.
That being said, I'm quick on the uptake and diligent about knowing the rules and mechanics, so hit me up if you need a player.
>>
>>55048946
if your schedule and setting were different, it'd be different
>>
>>55057534
>setting
not that anon but why do you have a problem with the setting?
>>
>>55057632
I think they've put a lot of effort into the setting, but don't feel that 2020 lends itself well to a semi-post apoc style game. I mean, I love the context of Fulda Gap kicking off (and personally feeling like it started the domino chain of other conflicts). Just don't think that it translates well at all.

As an aside there was mention of houserules but the PDF lacks them (unless I'm blind).
>>
>>55057712
It's not semi-post apocalyptic. The tech level is the same as that of 2020, society has restructured, etc. Outside of the cities is full mad max, but it's the same in 2020's setting with nomads. The constant warring is inspired by When Gravity Fails, and that setting is more apocalyptic than mine (Considering in that setting borders and regimes change nearly daily).
>>
>>55052988
It depends on how my class and other things go this semester. I might end up getting so much going on I will have to postpone my current SST one and even drop from the others I'm part of.

I hope none of that happens, but assuming the absolute worst case, I would be free of school come January and would pick up playing then. I don't feel I will abandon this whole endeavor as I need time to come up with my own military campaigns to run after the premade anyway so I would do it during that break.

I made a discord server for potentially interested people, it will be just a hangout where I can post updates for anyone that is willing to wait for my Starship Trooper Game.
https://discord.gg/Q33sCte
>>
>>55057712
i would assume the gm would tell the players in game no? as for the worldbuilding stuff, the setting taking place after ww3 is a thing a lot of cyberpunk settings do (gits for example)
>>
>>55055599
Why have I see this ad for a month straight now? Is no one really joining it or is there some sort of problem with the DM itself?
>>
>>55057975
I don't know there was this poor guy who wanted to play Mutant Epoch, and I think he's been advertising for two month or so.
>>
>>55058227
When a player advertises for a rare game, it's not odd (like myself still searching for BoL!) but when a GM has been advertising for like a month it makes one wonder.

Would just like to add that the captcha pic is from a place I lived. Creepy.
>>
>>55058363
I'm not the GM, but it seems like the game is one of those West Marches kind of games. Not really a faun of the myself.
>>
File: tumblr_my5xinVxW61qi66kho1_500.gif (764KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my5xinVxW61qi66kho1_500.gif
764KB, 500x227px
>>55057975
I only have 9 players, maybe that's enough but I'm used to dealing with groups of 20+
(Not at the same time obviously)
ALSO, There are now Friday Sessions as well at 8pm
https://imgur.com/a/1RJSS
>>
>>55058390
also not it's not west marshes FFS
I got a jackass comparing it to that 2 weeks ago too. Nothing like West Marshes I don't even know what West Marshes is please stop
>>
>>55058825
How do you even play with 20 people, if not with a West Marshes style kind of game?
>>
>>55058837
half of them can't make every session, and some can only make Fridays and other only SUndays, some both. Some people can't make most but they'd like to drop in every now and again.
I'm very accommodating as long as I know what you (the player) wanna do
>>
>>55058902
sounds like West Marshes to me
>>
>>55058825
>>55058837
>>55058920
>west marshes
This triggers my inner autist every time I see it. Its West MarCHes. From the term march/mark used in medieval Europe to refer to some kind of borderland; giving us the titles such as Marquess/Marchioness and all that good shit.

West Marshes just sounds like some retard talking about a swamp over yonder.
>>
>>55059463
It takes place in a swamp, doesn't it?
>>
>>55046073
This is now full.
>>
>>55058920
>>55059463
West Marshes was 2015
I've been doing this since 2014
checkmark, autists
>>
>>55061794
> i've been a hipster since before hipster was a word
> therefore i'm not a hipster
>>
I need to play mutants and masterminds.

This is important.
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
Saturday, starting 8 AM Pacific
Maptool
>Contact Info
Discord: cAPSLOCK567#3515
>Additional Notes
Need a player or two more to fill out the group. Voice OOC, text IC. Kingdom focused campaign (though we're NOT using the kingdom building rules). Level 10 currently
>>
>>GM
>>5e
>>6 pm central time Fridays
>>roll20/discord mostly voice
>>billy#6679
>>need to replace inconsistent players, ravenloft setting, the heroes are involved in an undead siege of the city they are occupying. we may or may not continue with the current campaign depending on the circumstances of the replacement. (heroes are level 3)
>>
>GM/Player
either is fine
>System Preferred
CoC (any time period is fine, incl Delta green) Runequest/Mythras, any 40k game
saturday evenings, I'm on gmt -3
roll20 and discord. I don't have a mic
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
Looking to play CoC mostly. I don't mind being GM if there's no one else available. I've only done this once before
>>
>>55062580
>Not using Kingdom building rules sub system

What the fuck is the point of playing a kingdom based game then?
>>
File: gwtbw.png (40KB, 125x156px) Image search: [Google]
gwtbw.png
40KB, 125x156px
Is there anyone out there doing a battletech campaign at all, really want to get into it but boy if finding people is a tough one.
>>
>>55065977
Wait for HB to release the Battletech video game, that's sure to drum up interest.
>>
File: moth_2.jpg (93KB, 336x500px) Image search: [Google]
moth_2.jpg
93KB, 336x500px
>>55066070
isnt that like over a year from now. i might be dead by then, who knows
>>
File: nochanceinhellwillthiswork.jpg (42KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
nochanceinhellwillthiswork.jpg
42KB, 641x600px
This one's a hell of a Hail Mary. Wanna play that Super Mario RPG build but can't find anyone to try it.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Super_Mario_RPG
(It's a pretty simple one altogether)
>Times available
Mon-Wed before 3PM EST, most nights after 10:30PM EST
(If I find an actual group we can work out a time together)
>Method of Play
Preferably Discord text
>Contact Info
juliansg16#4450
>Additional Notes
I already have like 2 or 3 campaign ideas ready, and I'd have the players vote on which one they wanna tackle.
>>
>>55065810
Being able to have fun running a kingdom without using poorly balanced and wonky rules and instead taking more narrative approach like people would do before the crappy KB rules came out.
>>
>>55061985
thank you
>>
File: BalloonBeholder.jpg (106KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
BalloonBeholder.jpg
106KB, 500x667px
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Starfinder
Friday nights or Sunday afternoons preferred, EST.
Roll20, possibly Discord to coordinate.
>Contact Info
ChanJ#1559
>Additional Notes
Going to give Starfinder a try with the stock setting. Details to be determined by what people want.
>>
File: 1500680313234.png (276KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500680313234.png
276KB, 1280x720px
>GM/Player
Player posting on behalf of GM.
>System
Dark Heresy 2e
>Time Played
Mondays, 5pm EST
Discord for OOC/IC stuff, Roll20 for rolls.
>Contact Info
Contact the GM on their Discord @ FestinaLente#0295
>Additional Notes
This is a repost with some more information.
We have a group of four players, and a GM, and we're looking for a fifth to replace a player that had to drop due to scheduling conflicts; we're looking for the new player to fill a hole in our party composition: A Battle Sister (part of a trio in the party). This game involves advanced character creation.
This is a lewd game. The SoB from our order are futas.
>>
>>55067004
Please check you pending friend requests
>>
>>55067004
what are the kinks?
>>
>>55066827
Would that be around 2 or 3 PM on Sundays?
>>
>>55067004
Please lead with the dealbreaking faggot trash in the future, so I don't get my hopes up, you degenerate.
>>
File: Magnum.jpg (105KB, 518x800px) Image search: [Google]
Magnum.jpg
105KB, 518x800px
>GM/Player|
Player
>System Preferred
Dark heresy/5e/Shadowrun?
10am-10pm (GMT+10)
roll20 or discord preferably. Skype and other online tools are possible
>Contact Info
Moose#5819
>Additional Notes
First time player. I will likely need a hand with character creation
Willing to play what the group needs
Comfortable with /lewd/ games when it's all text
Would play a grill for a lewd game
Rabid anti-furtard. Cannot get along with catgirls, kitsune and the like
>>
>>55070664
Would you play a guy for a lewd game?
>>
File: 1464551101455.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464551101455.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
3.P and 5e, but I'll play close to anything if I have someone willing to teach me the system.
Pretty much always, PDT
Discord
>Contact Info
Dumbo#4586
>Additional Notes
Rather new to tabletop games, you might have to bear with me for a bit.
>>
>>55070669
Sure. I honestly do more erp and that is what leads me to wanna try proper adventure shit. The exact nature of guy will vary depending on content and who I'm gonna lewd.
>>
>>55070684
I've sent you a friend request on Discord.

Also, thread bump.
>>
File: 1501649131076.jpg (24KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1501649131076.jpg
24KB, 152x254px
>>55070111
Better to contact the GM than discuss them here.

>>55070617
That's the formula for posting an ad. Sorry if your feelings got hurt I guess.
>>
>>55071593
>>55067004
How did your friend's funeral go?
>>
File: XH3lYsF.gif (1MB, 233x291px) Image search: [Google]
XH3lYsF.gif
1MB, 233x291px
>>55071744
No idea what you're referring to.
>>
>>55071814
Oh, I guess you were just lying and flaked on several games using that excuse after going dark for several days then.
>>
>>55071851
You've got the wrong person m8.
>>
File: 6149-18595-20548.png (2MB, 1105x1095px) Image search: [Google]
6149-18595-20548.png
2MB, 1105x1095px
>>55071968
>>55071904
>>55071851
>>55071814
>>55071744
>>55071593
>>55070617
>>55067004

Wow.

I only come to Gamefinder threads to play "Spot the mental illness" these days, TBQH senpai
>>
>>55071968
They're the DM. I'm not.
>>
>>55071998
desu flakers should be condemned like the faggots they are. Gamefinder is full of them and the more people know who they are the better.
>>
One-off post to remind people that flaking from a campaign makes you a shit person unless you have a damn good reason and if you're not enjoying the game give the GM a week's notice to write you out and find another and don't go awol or cook up some shitty clearly fake tragedy.

t. someone who's been GMing for this fucking community for almost 4 years
>>
File: Floating-Cities.jpg (70KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Floating-Cities.jpg
70KB, 768x576px
Since someone above was disappointed earlier, I'm going to start with the bad news.

This is not a fully fletched out world. Currently, I've been mulling over the idea for an hour, unlike all the other 6-months to 2-year worldbuilding some games advertise themselves as.

Secondly, I'm a bit of a flake. I've tried to create a Blue Rose game here on GF in the past, and I never got past the initial period before disbanding the game in a week. I'm also purely motivated by others, so activity and interest from players helps keep me interested in DM'ing.

With that said, I'm thinking about DM'ing! On Roll20. D&D 5th ed.

Because I own all of the books and it's the game I've most recently (In the last 8 months?) played the most, so I feel the most comfortable DM'ing it. The game will be nearly purely text-based, with some inkarnate maps constructed and stock image abuse. Combat maps will either be prepared in advanced or on the spot with basic, crappy drawing skills provided by me.

Right, that's all the bad news.

The setting would be inspired by Terry Pratchett's Discworld, most notably by the game taking place on an actual Discworld instead of a planet. It's also going to be high-magic, heroic fantasy with a splash of Grimdark. I'm thinking that the BBEG has already won and is ruling the Discworld, and the party will be simply trying to live under his/her reign. Or it could take on a similar approach as the RPG Tyranny did.

If this sounds interesting, dumb a post here or something.
>>
>>55070303
For you, baby, it could be.

Depends when people want it. That time's fine by me personally.
>>
>>55072553
Send you an request.
>>
>>55072242
>clearly fake tragedy

Eat my asshole. Someone did die and I don't need to post a fucking death certificate to bow out of your fucking campaign.
>>
There's a Gamefinder Discord! Click the link to join!

https://discord.gg/EABVkWQ
>>
>>55072617
imagine clicking this link
>>
>>55072607
>g-guys im too torn up to play i need to leave
>running another game immediately afterwards

It's always the dead friend excuse too, either that or 'my internet/power is being turned off'.
>>
>>55067004
Kinda shitty that there's no choice of role.
Also shitty that you're forced to be a futa.
>>
>>55073070
Its a shitty game with faggots who deny being gay even if though they do gay shit.

You're really not missing anything.
>>
>>55072242
>>55072607
>>55072698
There's nothing wrong with realizing a game isn't for you and you don't owe anyone a reason. But you should be able to nut up and tell the DM that you're out instead of just not showing up. [Insert long, rambling rant about how this latest generation is full of cowards, anxious, and depressed people.]
>>
>>55073409
You're taking up a lot of time from a lot of people. You at least owe them the basic courtesy to tell then you're going (not ignoring all PMs and going silent in group chat) and to not lie to them.
>>
>>55072017
Then don't let yourself get led around by that flaky DM and free yourself.
>>
>>55073631
They haven't displayed any flake tendencies since I've known them. You're telling me to take the word of >>55071744 >>55071851 this anon at face value, even though they apparently don't understand what "posting on behalf of the GM" means.

Sorry if your experience was different than mine, but I think I'll stay in the game that I'm quite happy with.
>>
>>55073715
Buddy, I've gamed with shitty flake DMs before and the moronic 'friends' they surround themselves with enough for one lifetime. If you're not going to break free of your delusions, at least don't string along randos.
>>
File: fukkin wat.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fukkin wat.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>55073715
>screenshot of the GM flaking and lying
>N-NO HE'S A GOOD GM

Would that I could return to naive bliss.

You'll learn.
>>
>>55073730
You're free to make whichever assumptions you like, but assuming that I personally am trying to string people along is reaching just a bit, isn't it?

>>55073766
>Screenshot of thing that DM has not denied they said, but have insisted is true.
>it has no timestamp, and no additional context.
Oh, please excuse me for not taking your claims at face value.
>>
>>55073966
>assuming that I personally
I didn't say that once. You're assuming things. It's so sad to see you in this position, especially as I had to deal with guys like that years ago myself.
>>
Let's do something productive: List all known discord tags of flakes, be they GM or player. That way we won't get burdened with them.
>>
>>55074026
Yes, let's start a witch hunt. I'll grab the torches.
>>
>>55073991
>"If you're not going to break free of your delusions, at least don't string along randos."
Okay, so when you say 'you're' and 'your', in this context, you... aren't referring to me? I'm not sure that logic checks out.
>>
File: sunbro.jpg (152KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
sunbro.jpg
152KB, 720x450px
>>55071744
>>55071968

I'm the GM of that game. Someone close to me DID pass away some time ago, so I decided not to take on any new games as a player at that time. However, I decided to stay on as the GM of that game because it was a larger commitment to an ongoing game rather than respectfully bowing out of two games that hadn't even started yet.

Again; my campaign was already ongoing at the time that I left the other in its planning stages, and as a GM I felt I had more of a responsibility to my players. A campaign which they have enjoyed and will likely continue to do so.

I don't know how a screenshot of something that happened makes me a liar. This campaign has been going on for a couple of months and shows no sign of stopping. Thank you, though, for shitting up Game Finder with drama.
>>
>>55074102
No, I'm referring to you there. I was referring to the earlier comment thread.
>>
>>55074026
You can change your Discord name (not just your nickname but your actual account name) so, uh, good luck with that.

That doesn't even include the fact that Discord accounts and Gmail addresses are free.
>>
>>55074109
Drama keeps this thread alive. So let's keep it up.
CURSE YOU! CURSE YOU AND YOU FLAKY ATTITUDE!!!!
I DEMAND A DEATH CERTIFICATE!
>>
>>55072692
You don't have to imagine! Click it!
>>
>>55075388
For what purpose?
>>
>>55071968
are you autistic
>>
File: 2976B6B9.png (1MB, 1958x1382px) Image search: [Google]
2976B6B9.png
1MB, 1958x1382px
>no one will ever run a Muv-Luv game where you and a bunch of sis/bros go fuck up alien scum in your giant mechs
>>
>>55072473
Miro is not qualified to GM anything except furry ERP
>>
>>55077104
I'm not sure if you're actually saying I'm crap... Or if you want me to GM a furry ERP game for you.
>>
>>55077114
Will you?
>>
>>55077114
I'm down for furry erp
>>
File: Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg (634KB, 2290x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg
634KB, 2290x1200px
>GM/Player
GM
>System
Battle Century G+Battle Century Z.
7-11 PM EST, Fridays.
Discord for OOC, Roll20 for IC. Text only.
>Setting info
The apocalypse is soon to arrive, and the Horsemen will cometh.

Not all of Humanity is willing to roll over and die, and so they constructed heretical forces to fight back against the monsters, called 'Nephilim' after the giants of old. If they succeed, they might very well halt their progress and enable the world to carry on.

Naturally, there's very little time to dawdle before they strike. Are you ready?

>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/w9KE2jb
>Additional Notes

Recruitment ends after September 20th, or if I get 4 players I like before then. The game itself will start on the 22nd or 29th. Overall pacing is planned to be approximately 6-10 episodes, depending upon how much RPing the players want to do.
>>
>>55077155
>>55077173
I... This seems like a lot of responsibility! I'm not sure I can satisfy you guys needs! Though I will admit, my favorite furries are Pandas. So snuggly.
>>
File: 1465692633080.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465692633080.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>GM/Player
GM

>System
D&D 5e

>Times Available
Probably Saturday afternoons or evenings, but not set in stone yet.

>Method of Play
Roll20, voice.

>Contact Info
Send me a message on Discord. The Stay-at-Home Ghost#4784

>Additional Notes
We will be playing an oldschool style campaign, where players will need to worry about encumbrance, food and water, and draw their own maps in dungeons to avoid getting lost.
The setting includes early firearms and some significant urbanization.
Some house rules apply, including slower natural healing and changes to make some spells less absolute (i.e., Restoration, Resurrection.)
Some uncommon races, such as ones from Elemental Evil and Volo's Guide, will be available to players.
Also, since the thread is currently discussing it--I'm recruiting for this because I just had a whole group flake on me one after the other with weak excuses, so please, be reliable.
>>
If you live in Los Angeles and are looking for a player or GM, let me know.

Discord: Grug#3148
>>
>>55077720
Red Pandas? Red Pandas are fucking adorable.
>>
>>55077681
This sounds cool. It's at midnight on a day I can't make.

Damn shame.
>>
>>55067004
Is this game still happening or not?
>>
>>55078011
Yes
>>
>>55075533
Friends and games?
>>
>>55078003
Same.

Time zones were a mistake. Fuck you God.
>>
>>55077848
>Saturday afternoons or evenings
Timezone nigger.
>>
>>55077681
Do you have PDFs of the system?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162KB, 1024x768px
>>55078002
>>
>>55078492
I'd cuddle it.
>>
>>55078370
Yes.
>>
>GM/Player
Either or, player preference. But Im not a half-bad GM.
>System Preferred
Shadowrun or any of the 40k RPG
after 7pm EST weekdays, anytime on weekends.
Literally any, I prefer voice but text's good too
>Contact Info
Discord is Lord Humungus#0158 and my skype's brian.overton2 and email's [email protected]
>Additional Notes
I'm experienced with shadow run, and can play pretty much everything, or I can run a game.
>>
>>55078678
sorry but we're only looking for bad gms
>>
>>55078678
If you're doing Shadowrun anything I'm in. Preferably with some pink mohawk.
>>
>>55077848
This man is a cuck. Do not play with him.
>>
>>55078323
my bad b
EST is the timezone.
>>
>>55079228
Gah
>>
>>55079233
Time's still flexible, so we may be able to make it work depending. Shoot me a message and we'll see what we can do.
>>
>>55079362
Nah EST means it's gonna be impossible. Still, good luck.
>food and water
>draw your own maps
>early firearms
This thread is merciless.
>>
>>55077848
>We will be playing an oldschool style campaign, where players will need to worry about encumbrance, food and water, and draw their own maps in dungeons to avoid getting lost.
Does this spread to pregnancy, STDs and addictions?
>>
>>55079182
you can't just say that without a storytime anon
>>
>>55079646
Possibly. What's your anal circumference?
>>
>>55072617
Wow there's heaps of people in there I would've thought it be 12 people erping in the corner
>>
>>55080221
no one uses it though

there's no point to it
>>
>>55080233
>no one uses it
>except all these people who use it
>>
File: cyranni1.jpg (377KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cyranni1.jpg
377KB, 700x1000px
>GM/Player
Player doing his GM's legwork because he's allergic to 4chan.
>System Preferred
Legends of the Wulin. Need like two more.
Still in planning stages, probably weekend afternoons US EST.
IRC.
>Contact Info
Connect to Aniverse and swear at 'Fiver' in private messages until he notices.
>Additional Notes
Most of us have no idea what the fuck we're doing!
>>
>>55081749
>Aniverse
>not Rizon
too much effort
>>
>>55078678
40k would be fuck awesome if you GM
>>
>>55081749
>>GM/Player
>Player doing his GM's legwork because he's allergic to 4chan.
Resonable
>>System Preferred
>Legends of the Wulin. Need like two more.
You have my interest
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Still in planning stages, probably weekend afternoons US EST.
Damnit
>>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>IRC.
>>Contact Info
>Connect to Aniverse and swear at 'Fiver' in private messages until he notices.
The fuck is an Aniverse?
>>
>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
Burning Empires

>What the fudge is Burning Empires?
It would take a while to explain, but the elevator pitch is that the Imperium from Traveller fractured into eight squabbling empires, and they're being invaded by Yeerk-style body snatchers.

The game is played in three distinct phases: Infiltration, Usurpation, and Invasion. You play an important person (baron, admiral, spymaster, pope, etc.) on the probably-somewhat-fuedal world and resist the infiltration and invasion effort.

I'm in Mountain time, which is GMT -6 right now. I'm not available on Saturdays (I play a Deathwatch game) and Sundays (I run a Delta Green game), but any weekday evening after 6:30 PM should be okay. Fridays are a little iffy because of real life.

Text via Discord. I'll bring in Roll20 if we really need a VTT (which we might during the Invasion phase).

>Contact Info
Please send me a DM on Discord at "J. Prophet#1177"

>Additional Notes
I'm more than happy to explain the setting and system to people. It's nothing beyond the pale (character creation is lifepath like Traveller or BattleTech RPG, and conflict resolution is dice pool like WoD or Shadowrun) but the PDF is 600 pages and mixes mechanics and fluff throughout so you can't just read a setting chapter.

Newbie roleplayers welcome. Having read things like Dune, Foundation, Warhammer 40k, or Animorphs (for the body-snatchers, not the shapeshifting); played Traveller; or watched Stargate (for the body-snatchers and engineered slave races) could only help though.
>>
File: regular logo.png (67KB, 550x216px) Image search: [Google]
regular logo.png
67KB, 550x216px
>GM/Player
GM seeking 1 player
>System
Deadlands Classic
>Time
Every other Sunday at 2pm. Looking to do session 0 either next Sunday or the following (Sept 2/9).
Roll20, mumble for voice. Discord for communication the rest of the time.
>Contact Info
Kazzerax #0859 on Discord, Kazzerax[13] on Steam.
>Additional Notes
This is my first time GMing/playing Deadlands, and the first for my other 3 players also.
>>
>>55083031
It'd be really nice if you posted what timezone you're in.
>>
>>55083617
Shit sorry, posted time zone in the Deadlands general. EST.
>>
>>55048946
No takers? I'd like to mention I could do a conventionally styled game, but again scheduling may be sporadic. I typically get Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays off with Saturdays being a possibility after 6:30PM Pacific. What days I can do what week are usually up in the air though.
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
mongoose's D20 Infernum
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-pky3Ygf-SafnNpa2ZJM0VONHpRQTNnWDlPQnA0SWhwUGZDUS1acGVrWGpVZWU1OVdXNkE
Will use the rules provided OR modify to run on 5E upon mass player request.
>Times Set (with timezone!)
9:00 A.M. PST on mondays and/or fridays
Discord for text and rolls, roll 20 for a battle map if (emphansis of IF) it's ever needed.
>Voice or text
Text only
>Contact Info/Discord Room Link
Contact me on Discord. nutfeelingit#7007
https://discord.gg/qHEayT
>Additional Notes
Welcome to the grindpunk survival sandbox of hell. Be you a Demon, a Mortal, a Fallen, or a stangely fortunate damned soul, your going to be in a fight for your survival as you go head to head with the beast and enviroment of the pit, grand schemes of the great houses, and a conspiracy that will plung all of the infernum into a wave of madness the free cities heresy couldn't hope to eclipse.

Session zero (character creation and setting/lore discussion) is on This monday at 9:00 AM. pst.

in setting.
"Welcome to the Township of Gristle Marsh on the circle of tears, trading post and travel route between the third and fifth circles, going right down the tunnels of the circle of Toil. Whatever your buisness. Your just in time for the March of the Stagnant Spawn, our annual festivel where we put on a fireworks display to drive off the beast before they arrive to plunder this precious trade route on neutral land. . . Try not to anger the guards, they've been bored with this high alert for a few weeks now. might overreact."
>>
>>55084328
>Weekday at 9AM
Nani the fuck
Is this your job
>>
File: 1330296245866.jpg (196KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1330296245866.jpg
196KB, 864x864px
GM
Pathfinder for this one
Saturday nights GMT -6
Discord, Roll20 and possibly Obsidian Portal if they can fucking stay up.
https://discord.gg/czJrYE if the link is expired by the time you get to it, you can PM me (check the link first): Reverie#9611

This is a little dungeon that I'm considering running if I find there's a group of your disgusting swine that I can tolerate GMing for. I don't mind saying that most of the That Guys I've seen these last few years have been from /tg/. Not that there aren't good players here, just that there's a lot of... shit.

I'll be around to check Discord and discuss with people who are there, sending out questions and things like that. Just join the server and hold onto your dick for now.
>>
>>55081749
>because he's allergic to 4chan
Well, then why should we join? Wouldn't that be a horrible match? We're all from 4chan, after all. Unless you mean he doesn't like the interface or something...
>>
File: 1484576136309.gif (2MB, 613x290px) Image search: [Google]
1484576136309.gif
2MB, 613x290px
>>55038548
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Exalted, preferably 3e
gmt+1
I can work with most stuff here.
>Contact Info
This thread. Leave a contact info and I'll respond.
>Additional Notes
I played exalted a little and enjoyed what the game was about. Unfortunately, my gm always stopped running because he's uncreative with high-power scenarios. I want to run for my main group but I'd rather get some more experience of the mechanics/system first.
>>
>>55083031
Are you still looking for players?
>>
File: cash money.jpg (58KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
cash money.jpg
58KB, 500x364px
>>55079182
>>55079662
I second, I want a story.
>>
>>55072473
Right, so.

I wrote more world building material on this thing. Felt like sharing it here instead of Discord because text blobs.

>>>>> The Premise
The World.
If it had a name, it has been forgotten.
If it had a meaning, it has been remade.
If it had a future, it has been claimed.

The lorekeepers and originators of this world, aptly referred to as The First Ones, have all been murdered by the Lords of the Grand Empire, their lore destroyed and history erased. With magical artifacts ransacked, ancient spells recovered and long forgotten, dangerous secrets revealed, they summoned the Underlord from the depths of the Underworld, sacrificing their entire population of the Empire in the process, for the faintest promise of power and immortality. The Underlord, satisfied with the service of his “servants”, granted them their wishes. The Curse of Immortality was theirs, but they were trapped in magical urns for the remainder of the World existence, forced to watch the deaths they helped provide. The final countdown has begun.

However, not everyone has given up. Azuna, the Goddess of Life, has arrived to this world, her divinity unifying the people into the formation of the Unified Alliance, created to combat the Undead Forces of the Underlord. The two immortal armies have been fighting each other at the River of Souls for ten years, their bodies never dying in combat, their spirits never resting, a never ending war with no gains in either fields or corpses. A different kind of Immortality. A different curse for them to suffer.

Yet there remains hope, in the Village of Stonehedge, where a group of young friends have decided to adventure into a bear cave…
>>
>>55038548

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Burning Wheel, Engine Heart, DRYH, M&M/Hero System/Wild Talents, World of Darkness, any Interlock system
T/H/S/U, EST Evenings (22:00 GMT+)
roll20, discord, post-by-post forum
>Contact Info
Severs #8961 on discord
>Additional Notes
Favor high seriousness games/groups
>>
>>55087478 (Cont.)
>>>>> Further World Detail.
The World is falling apart. Nearly a millennium of mining, harvesting, and destroying the curved disk-world has left it barren of usable material, harvested the soil of its minerals, rendering the world unable to sustain the population. As such, the people are completely reliant on salvaging, re-usability and modifying. Using new material is generally considered a waste if there is already used material lying around that can be re-purposed to serve its new function.

However, the endless search for minerals has also lead to alchemy innovations of great magnitudes. Trees with beating hearts produce the world's water, harvesting it from the arcane energies in the skies, but these trees are extremely hard to produce and maintain, forcing people to resettle more densely around these Heart Trees. Very few places outside of the reach of the Heart Trees have enough water to support a population, thus it is extremely rare to find a settlement with people in the fringes of the world. The Heart Trees have also been incredibly helpful in fertilizing the soil around it, letting people continue farming for grain, and other important vegetables.

There are currently nine known Heart Trees in the world. Five of which were in the Empire before its collapse. The current belief is that they are helping spreading the World Plague, dark magic created to despoil and corrupt the World’s soil, making it hospitable and unlivable for most living creatures. The rest of the Heart Trees are well protected by the population which surrounds it.
>>
>>55087478
>>55087488 (Cont.)

>>>>> Further World Detail. (Cont.)
Most racial identity has eroded over the many years they have been forced to live together on a single Disk. The few that remain are mostly attributed to physical appearance, but intersex is not frowned at anymore. (Despite this, half-breeds across incompatible species are still non-existent.) However, racism is still a thing, especially among the longer living races. Races that life shorter have generally adapted to the forced integration of races. However, regional culture has risen in its place, which created a further boiling pot when most of the drinkable water and soil dried up and forced people to relocate.
Do post here or something if any of you are interested. Also, number counter is bad, let me post infinite length of posts plz.
>>
>>55087478
>>55087488

I could be interested in this.
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder
Saturday Nights EST
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/jFB3D6w Join and @ Watsaku or Fluoxentine
>Additional Notes
Straight Eberron
>>
>>55078678
>>55082108

I will be managing recruitment for this game on behalf of the GM.

>System
Rogue Trader
>Times Set (with timezone!)
Still being ironed out, but it will be at 9pm EST Sometime between Sunday-Wednesday
Discord + Roll 20
>Voice or text
Vox
>Contact Info/Discord Room Link
Blackhawk#5806
>>
>>55087000
Yes I am Mr. Trips. Message me.
>>
>>55038548

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
JUGGERNAUT

Mornings/early afternoon Saturday or mid afternoon Sunday

r20 for game, skype or discord for OOC. Text only.

>Contact Info
Discord: Arcosion#3546

>Additional Notes
A WWI-era game based on the Stars Without Number system. Contains optional chapters for MAGIC and SUPER SCIENCE. Could be called dieselpunk.
>>
>>55089112
>no timezone
>>
>>55089112
>>55089134
Oops.
EST.

Also, here's chapters 1-5 of the system (whole PDF is too large for /tg/)
>>
>tfw yuro
why do I even visit these threads
>>
>>55089112
>>55089366
Is this your homebrew? Looks cool.
>>
File: LuftFlotte_by_Remton.jpg (120KB, 1229x768px) Image search: [Google]
LuftFlotte_by_Remton.jpg
120KB, 1229x768px
>>55089429
It is, in fact, my project. Some things are incomplete at this time.
>>
Posting to gauge interest before finalizing the application process:

> GM
> Star Trek Adventures
> Current windows of opportunity (all in EDT) are Tuesday after 2pm, Saturday from 6pm-9pm, and Sunday after 2pm
> Roll20 for rolls/maps/etc, Discord for Voice
> Contact info will come later
> The campaign will be set in the year 2371 aboard the USS Arcadia, a recently refitted Nova-class vessel. As everyone involved (including myself) would be learning the system, the first couple of "arcs" will loosely follow the premade adventures. After that the rest of the Shackleton Expanse is your playground.
>>
>>55067004
Was added by the GM, but he's been entirely unresponsive to messages so far.
>>
>>55089610
>Was added by the GM, but he's been entirely unresponsive to messages so far.
If only someone had revealed his past behavior of being flaky.
>>
>>55085820
Will you be my boyfriend?
>>
>>55089737
I'm not looking for a relation if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>55084663
I just happen to have Monday's open right now.
>>
>>55089790
Will you be my girlfriend?
>>
>>55089874
Can you translate to Spanish please? Por favor!
>>
>>55089881
¿Quieres ser mi novia?
>>
>>55089910
What is the deal with HIDEO KOJIMA?
>>
>>55089951
Hideo Kojima (小島 秀夫 Kojima Hideo, born August 24, 1963) is a Japanese video game designer, screenwriter, director, and producer. Regarded as an auteur of video games,[4] he is the director of Kojima Productions, which he founded in 2005,[5] and a former vice president of Konami Digital Entertainment.[6][7]

Kojima is the creator, director, and writer of a number of video games, most notably in the Metal Gear series of stealth games, as well as the adventure games Snatcher and Policenauts. He has also directed or produced games in other series, including Zone of the Enders, Boktai, and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.
>>
>>55090001
WHat iS ThE deAL WiTh HIdEo KAjiMA?

WhAT iS- hiS g gaMe TAkE sO mUch TiMe tO mAaAaakE
>>
This thread is broken.
>>
blame it on the kids obsessed with highschool tier drama
>>
>>55090122
w̴͈̝̋̃ͪͯ͛ͣå̳͈̙̘̥ͯT̆̉̕s̪̮͓͚͈͍͓͛ͣ̿͛ ̡̻̼̈̆͒ͬT͇̝͔̓̾͜h͙̦̪͚̰̹ͮ̉̃͌Ĕ̖̖̝̘̹͂̎̒ ̸͖̹̗ͭ̋̍̈́D̨͙͔̦̼̀̉ͤ͆e̗͋̎A͎̘͈̰̝̜̥ͧ̓̔̐̾l̒ͪͧ͐̍ ͕̤w̛̪͌̀̏̋̆i͔̰̙̹͖̻̠T̓ͫ̑̍̎h̸̳̻̩͓͉̥̀ ̦͚̹̫͈̇͐̐̑̓̚t͖̉̀̋ͧͯ̂ḫ̟͖̖͕̯̌̀̽ͦͮ͞i̤͚ͬŚ͉̭̠͉̎͐ͫ̓ ̘͚ͮ͒̏̊̇̕t̤̺̗͢H͉͉̣̟̹ͧ̏̚r̃ͯ͑̒ͯ͜E̒̂̇ͦͅa̸̻d̛̼͖̹̺̭ͭ?̮̀͋̑̄͛͋ͬ͜!̛̙̟͎̣̘̞̽!̢̭̙̟̞̱̩!̮̖̮?͇̟̝̎͑̾̕!̠͍͉̺̼̞ͭ͑ͣͧ̾?̘̘̰͈͛̐ͧ!̳̫̂̎͛ͩ?̴͐ͪ!̗̙̹͚̝̑ͯ̃?͔̪̺̜̘ͯ!͍͈̺͋̇̽ͅ?̞̽ͣ͒̆̃̔̀ͅ!̖͇̦ͬͅ
>>
>>55084328
I'd play but that time though.
>>
>>55079662
>>55087244
He's just mad because I've been asking players to share some fun moments or stories from other games if they have any, and I didn't think he would be a good fit for the game.
Dude went from 0 to 100, called me a motherfucker and told me to kill myself all of a sudden, too. I feel like I dodged a bullet on not having him in, would definitely be That Guy.
Sorry it wasn't a fun story.
>>
>>55089537
I could be down for this if it's a time I can make.
Contact info when?
>>
File: IMG_1361.jpg (59KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1361.jpg
59KB, 1024x576px
>>55066151
Just an update on this one, we have two people interested already! One more would make for a good sized group. Times are the same but still negotiable.
>>
>>55090913
What'd he answer with?
>>
>>55092444
Something about a Paladin running around naked with a flaming sword in a sewer.
Not really the sort of thing I'm looking for.
>>
>>55089881
Are these the numbers of your Steam account?
>>
File: 1465692865087.jpg (315KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465692865087.jpg
315KB, 1600x900px
Still looking for one more player for >>55077848

Also, a bump for the thread.
>>
>>55094075
Having a cherished memory shat on, even politely, isn't a nice experience. I agree with you; that's not my kind of fun, either. But, still, I understand sperging out.
>>
>>55094249
I didn't shit on it.
I only said "It's not really what I'm going for."

Like I said, he went from 0 to 100 and started swearing at me and telling me to kill myself out of nowhere. It was shocking and an overreaction, and someone that short-tempered isn't someone I want to play ANY game with.

It was the hostility that caused me to decide against including the person. He came across as unstable or mentally ill.
>>
>>55066827
sent.
>>
File: cheerfulsword.gif (3MB, 250x155px) Image search: [Google]
cheerfulsword.gif
3MB, 250x155px
>>55085678
It seems to be that he loves getting angry on the internet. So much so that every time he comes to 4chan he ends up getting super angry at everything. He eventually decided that was counter productive and stopped coming here. So it's less 4channers and more him being excitable about /pol/.
>>55082619
It's an IRC network other than Rizon. Look it up. And also how to switch IRC networks.
>>
>>55094809
>not genkisword.gif
Most dishonorabru

I really wish that it wasn't IRC. I just can't stand text games but I've wanted to play Legends of the Wulin forever.
Dangit.
>>
>>55083031
Bumping, msg me if you're interested don't wait around.
>>
>>55094809
Is it fluctuating between Sat and Sun or set to one? I tend to have Saturday afternoons but not Sunday.
>>
File: snail girl vs multiple man.png (875KB, 786x499px) Image search: [Google]
snail girl vs multiple man.png
875KB, 786x499px
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Starfinder
Whenever. As long as it's not like Midnight-9am UTC+10
>Method of Play
Text. Wherever you want
>Contact Info
Hyena#2731
>Additional Notes
Can't be too picky in this timezone so if you're around here and running something I'm open to hearing about it
>>
>limited pickings in 5eg discord
>roll20 games filled with what seems like over 50 apps going back several months or involving
>half of the apps are filled with an OP and some random replying with their own app
>one sentence or one novel backstories
>game ads either filled with homebrew across a half dozen google doc links or typed on a phone while drunk

Just-
>>
>>55099689
Your complaints feel familiar to me.
Contact info?
>>
>>55100442
You can find me under "Goshg" on the 5eg discord. Just shoot me a message.
>>
It's a long shot, but I got nothing to lose.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Mutants and Masterminds 3e
Tuesday evenings after 6:30pm GMT
I got discord, R20, I could DL other shit
>Contact Info
Mithrandalf#0706
>Additional Notes
Honestly I'm expecting a specific system at a specific time as a player, I'm not expecting to get a bite here.

I've only got one evening free reliably a week and I've been reading the MnM book and have a terrible itch to punch some evil in it. I GM a lot, but I really don't like being GM as an intro to a system.

I don't flake, and if I've gotta split I give as much notice as I can. I've been GMing round these parts for maybe 3 years now. HMU.
>>
>>55067004
>>55089610
>>55089632
We did manage to find our fifth, it seems. Thanks to everyone who showed interest.
>>
>>55102606
>have your group fill up
>just don't respond if anyone else asks to join
genius
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
5e
Weekend nights around 6 or 7
Not set in stone.
GMT-6 Mountain Standard Time
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20,
etc)
Roll 20 and Discord
>Contact Info
BlueVeggies#3197
>Additional Notes
I'm new to 5e. I trying to get a small campaign going.
>>
File: 1488037476-20170225.png (179KB, 684x585px) Image search: [Google]
1488037476-20170225.png
179KB, 684x585px
>GM or Player
Posting on behalf of the GM
>System(s)
Hackmaster 5th Edition (kind of like DND)
>Time availability
Mondays 8pm-11:30pm BST (3pm-6:30pm EST)
It is weekly
Game through roll20, Voice through Discord
>Contact Information
Whispers#5872
>Additional Information
Game is set on the edge of a great desert, is more serious than not, more roleplay than combat, where power and resources are scarce and creativity is encouraged.

Game started almost a dozen sessions ago and already has several players, but due to one bowing out there is now space.
Previous experience unnecessary.
>>
>>55108363
>saturday morning breakfast cereal
Absolute, patrician taste.
>>
>>55108950
How can one man be so wrong.
>>
>>55109169
You don't like smbc? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>55109187
As well as good comics, he does a lot of bad jokes, and a lot of pseudy ones too. He really harms himself by forcing out so many comics.
>>
>>55108950
Bit leftist for me.
>>
>>55109204
But the bad jokes are part of the charm. They're like dad jokes, stupidly dumb but funny and charming in their own way. Or they straight up are dad jokes.

>>55109206
I concur, but with a single glaring exception I've never seen him let ideology bleed into his work, keeping things pretty neutral. Which is just fine in my opinion.
>>
>>55109206
>>55109384
Right-wingers make me sick.

But anyway, dad jokes are good. >>55108363 is good. I mean plain bad jokes.
>>
File: 0-f0RrxB3vMlD2XwMi.jpg (17KB, 315x251px) Image search: [Google]
0-f0RrxB3vMlD2XwMi.jpg
17KB, 315x251px
>>55109416
>Right-wingers make me sick.
You're right, third way all the way my dude
>>
>>55096441
Still planning. It might end up one or the other, but probably not both.
>>
>>55109494
No you retard the only recourse is Stirner smugposting.
>>
File: img_222.png (136KB, 339x518px) Image search: [Google]
img_222.png
136KB, 339x518px
>GM/Player
GM looking for players
>System Preferred
King Arthur Pendragon (can share), specifically the great campaign
Thursdays 7pm-10/11pm GMT+2
Roll20, voice is mandatory
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/kvSuCbQ
>Additional Notes
Simplified winter phase
>>
figured I'd post here, because I like both equally. I'm considering two games.

Game one is a space exploration game likely using Traveller. The party would just be dicking around space, doing your usual mercenary work, some trading, and so on.

Game two would likely be high seas piracy, system TBD.
>>
>>55100487
There's a 5eg Discord?
I use the gamefinder one linked in this thread.
>>
>>55111706
I'd possibly be interested in water pirates.
>>
>>55082792
Got 2, still looking for 1 or 2 more. Come get hulled by some Vaylen.
>>
File: 1442218605443.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1442218605443.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>55038548
>>GM/Player
GM
>>System Preferred
Degenesis
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
Would likely be weekday evenings, sometime from 6 to whenever we feel like cutting
>>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Roll20 and Discord
>>Contact Info
Reply here with your discord, I'll reach out
>>Additional Notes
Really just looking to see if people are interested, I've run it twice before with some success but I still looking to familiarize myself with the system.
>>
>>55112590
Timezone?
>>
>>55112649
Ah right, Eastern. I'm like an hour out of NYC
>>
>>55089537
Updating this with the actual application:
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/87613/star-trek-adventures-arcadia
>>
>>55112590
Voice or Text?
>>
>>55113385
Voice preferably, happy to accommodate those who can only use text
>>
File: agoodwendy.png (137KB, 296x272px) Image search: [Google]
agoodwendy.png
137KB, 296x272px
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Willing to fill for a lot of systems as long as I can get a few days to read the books

Other than that, I like 40k, PF, Exalted, and some homebrew(AdEva, ChromeStrike, VELOcity, etc.)
Saturdays-Sundays EST
>Method of Play (Skype,IRC,roll20,etc)
Roll20, IRC
prefer not voice due to past experiences here
>Contact Info
mail is [email protected]
discord is Mangix#9312
>Additional Notes
been in and out of these awhile, and had a fair share of bad experiences (some of them my doing honestly). But, I've also had some really good groups, and shoutouts to them if they're still here.

Recently went through military training, and now have time to play, so if you're okay with a enlisted fuck-head in your game, invite me along for the ride.
>>
File: 1402786453608.jpg (222KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1402786453608.jpg
222KB, 1024x724px
>>55081749

Is this the base setting or some kind of custom one? I've yet to see a LoTW game that goes full conventional wuxia, lots of anime and more westernized settings but never traditional "chinese/mongolian/indian dudes in not-china." Which is cool and all for introducing people to the system, but I want me some simple and familiar traditional chinese kung fu action.

Also, are you guys implementing material from The Half Burnt Manual?
>>
>>55113507
This guy flakes a lot, has commitment issues.

Also, you should stop making the military your primary identity. It really reveals how much of a boot you are.
>>
So is this the new thing?
Everyone with a petty grudge or personal beef tries to persuade everyone else to dislike the people they have problems with?

You are all such children.
>>
>>55111706
space exploration, using SWN

>>55116580
>You are all such children.
how mature of you to say that
>>
>>55116592
Yeah but I've heard you fuck sheep as a hobby, so nobody should ever play games with you or like you.
Trust me I'm an expert.
>>
>>55111706
I'd be interested in either as long as it's Traveller.

Discord: Lemmington#7427
>>
>>55087532
>Furries
>Has a porn room
Trash
>>
File: taimanin_asagi_3_sample_006.jpg (215KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
taimanin_asagi_3_sample_006.jpg
215KB, 1024x768px
>>55038548
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
L5R
Wedesdays and Fridays around 6pm
Roll20, Discord, Text Only
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/ZWJN2A9
>Additional Notes
Pic Very Much Related
>>
>>55118423
Nice timezone, retard.
>>
>>55118641
EST my b
>>
>>55118423
I don't get it.
>>
>>55118423
Is this some sort of erp game?
>>
>>55119269
>>55120261
search Taimanin Asagi
>>
>>55114821
Figured I'd lead with something that could potentially cause problems if someone has a problem with it.

But thanks, I'll take note.
>>
File: hamlet.jpg (165KB, 1051x867px) Image search: [Google]
hamlet.jpg
165KB, 1051x867px
>GM/Player
GM
>System
D&D 5E with Darkest Dungeon like tweaks to hp and rest mechanics.
GMT +2 afternoons/evenings. Session will happen when I can run it and there is enough players to run an expedition. Most likely weekday evenings.
Roll20 with Discord for voice chat.
>Contact Info
See this LFG listing:
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/87654/the-darkest-dungeon
>Additional Notes
I've dumped all the relevant info onto roll20. If the time frame works for you and you're up for eating some STRESS during dungeon crawling, post a thread there.
>>
>>55120870
>Total Players Needed
>15
Holy what
>>
>>55120870
>D&D 5E ... Darkest Dungeon
Why? Torchbearer or Shadows of the Demon Lord are far more suitable to Darkest Dungeon-like shenanigans.
>>
Does gamefinder accept homebrew game DMs?
>>
>>55121095
Gamefinder accepts pay-to-play freeform ERP GMs looking for a group of 15. It lambasts them, but there's no rules on what games you can and cant shill for here.

Homebrew is pretty tame in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>55120989
he knows 5e so he's playing 5e
>>
>>55121137
That's completely unacceptable and you know it. People who try to shoehorn 5e into everything sicken me.
>>
>>55121152
A lot of people argue that the main benefit of post-3E D&D is that it can be moulded to suit any style of game, in any setting.
>>
>>55121181
They're wrong.
>>
>>55121194
Yes, they are. But it's still a widespread opinion.
>>
>>55121203
Well, am I supposed to just sit there and take it because "That's the way things are"? No, I say.
>>
>>55120892
Up to 6 PCs can go on an expedition, but these don't have to be the same players every session.

>>55120989
I want to play 5e with a DD spin, not DD with <system> spin.
>>
>>55121406
So >>55121137 was right.
>>
>>55121406
You might as well just play D&D 5E, then. You're not gonna get much Darkest Dungeon out of 5e.
>>
>>55118423
>Server name: G4C For Kids
>Logs indicate voice game
>Logs indicate D&D
I think you got the wrong invite there frendo.
>>
>>55120766
Why not implicitly state its going to be a severe ERP? Why pussyfoot around it?
>>
>DND 5e but to make it more dark and include several systems that will need to be added
What about another system that has all the things you want
>nah but 5e/pf tho
This would fit your exact needs!
>nah I would rather smash a round peg through a square hole

I'm never going to find a Shadow of the Demonlord game
>>
>>55122584
explicitly
>>
>>55122919
Dunno, to me the system just looks like a less granular and crunchy 5e.
>>
>>55123021
Explain yourself, bait-kun.
>>
>>55122946
Ah fuck, you're right.
>>
>>55123084
>>55122946
>>55122584
Not like the link actually goes to an ERP server
>>
>>55123042
Do note my judgement is from descriptions and reviews, I didn't read the handbook. It is less granular because there aren't many starting "classes"/paths, it uses only d20 and d6, there are no feats. Less crunchy because it just is, the system is simpler than 5e, seems to be made especially for theater of mind, but I actually like crunchy, sprawling systems. Before you ask yes I did enjoy 3.5.

But the most important reason I'm using 5e over Shadow of the Demonlord is extremely simple: if I want a lot of players for inconsistently timed drop-in-and-play sessions, will I get more players using the less known system or the "world's greatest roleplaying game"™? It's part of the vicious cycle, nobody plays smaller systems because nobody plays smaller systems, I could run SotD if I had an existing group, but I'm fishing for strangers on the internet and the best thing about 5e is that tons of people play it.
>>
>>55123209
In the starting book alone there are 4 starting classes, 16 advanced classes, and 32 "epic" classes. This allows for over 2000 class permutations from the base book alone. Fuck your "no feats" complaint.
>>
>>55123758
In 5e PHB you can multiclass four different classes over the first four levels and then pick one feat, for 249480 options, what now?
>>
>>55123209
Play an OSR like LotFP, it's still D&D, easy recruiting, high lethality.
>>
File: 0111.png (1MB, 1000x896px) Image search: [Google]
0111.png
1MB, 1000x896px
>All this DnDshit
Someone run WoD
>>
>>55124465
Go ahead. Run WoD then.
>>
>>55123985
Unless you're a variant human you wouldn't get a feat dummy.
>>
>>55123985
>4 way multi class
Thus ensuring your character is totally useless.
>>
>>55066827
sent a friend request, name is Jeff Belinger #6987
>>
>>55123985
>>55124783
>8 base classes
>4 picks
>no feat
70 possible combinations and you'd struggle to find 2 that aren't totally worthless.
>>
>>55124502
I tried and my players flaked on me.
>>
>>55125595
Run again for me kouhai. 100% non-flake super master here.
>>
>>55125384
There's 12 base classes. That's 495 combinations.
>>
>>55125643
What's your Discord?
>>
File: demifiend1.jpg (461KB, 1517x1017px) Image search: [Google]
demifiend1.jpg
461KB, 1517x1017px
>>55038548
>GM/Player
DM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder (w/ house rules)
pst (california)
r20
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/jFB3D6w
>Additional Notes
Shin Megami Tensei Rape Festival 2.0
When you get in @sexydeadbitch
>>
>>55125889
Miantan#9192
>>
File: Dragonwarriorscore.jpg (223KB, 800x1096px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonwarriorscore.jpg
223KB, 800x1096px
>GM/Player
DM
>System Preferred
Dragon Warrior
6PM EST pretty much every day expect Wed and Tuesday
>Method of Play
Roll 20 for game-play and dice, Discord or Skype for voice chat.
>Contact Info
Discord: Bironside#4401
>Additional Notes
Come for the Adventure, stay for the Adventure.
>>
>>55125889
>>55126110
If you tried to add me, I'm not seeing it. If you really wanna do this then give me your own or start a server.
>>
File: funposters.png (75KB, 1105x336px) Image search: [Google]
funposters.png
75KB, 1105x336px
The enemy knows the system. THE ENEMY KNOWS THE SYSTEM!
>>
File: Enemy Knows the System.gif (479KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
Enemy Knows the System.gif
479KB, 500x370px
>>55126579
>>
>>55126595
>>55126579
>mfw someone outed me for being into magical realm
>then i got double the amount of players who RPed better, were more consistent and indulged my fetishes
>>
File: 1362271352201.gif (985KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1362271352201.gif
985KB, 180x180px
>>55126579
>mfw this guy still has my post screencapped
>mfw I'm STILL calling out flakes and shitters almost a year later
>>
>>55126611
Wait, hold up, is that why people from /tg/ are interested in my Ironclaw games? I specifically go NOT magical realm with it but is that why they joined? Is the fact that it's not magical realm why they fall apart?
>>
>>55126751
Probably
>>
>>55118423
This game bait?
>>
Is this amount of ERP games normal? Cause I just started using these threads and find this off putting.
>>
>>55127259
It is not at all normal... weekend ERP thread use to keep this stuff contained though.
>>
>>55127247
It's not actually being run, yes.
>>
File: 1459440205074.jpg (689KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
1459440205074.jpg
689KB, 1000x773px
>GM/Player
2 players

>System Preferred
Any cape system. Looking for a super hero game in specific. Mutants and Masterminds would be cool, or on the offchance that someone else plays Palladium Heroes Unlimited, that'd be awesome because we're both really fluent in the latter.
Weekends (including friday night) past like 6pm EST
Discord/roll20
>Contact Info
Lex#4637
>Additional Notes
We're good players, follow the rules and don't cheat, and we know not to argue with the DM. We don't metagame and we're not assholes.

We're in a group of people that usually plays games amongst themselves, but me and the usual GM are looking to play a game together that he isn't running. If you need more players and you want a full group right off the bat, we could probably provide it. The reason I'm not advertising everyone right now is because a group looking for a GM is (understandably) annoying. Just thought I'd mention in case you wanted to fill up a group quick and easily
>>
>>55128104
>we know not to argue with the DM
So you're cucks?
>>
>>55128104
Would you two play in a lewd game?
>>
>>55128149
Uh.. maybe. Not sure about him but I wouldn't be opposed.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 649x1024px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 649x1024px
>>55128203
I guess I could run a super lewd cape game. Question is whether you guys would play and what power level you were thinking of.
>>
>DM
>5th edition D&D
>Eastern Seabord 6pm weekday start time
>discord and roll20 OR tabletop sim
>blucarpet
join my discord https://discord.gg/XpVr8p
going to be running a sword and sorcery with a little hint of scifi. Think Conan/Barrier peaks/STALKER
got 11 years experience with d&d and I don't have weird sex fetishes
>>
>>55128287
I'll ask him about it.

I don't have a preference for power level other than I guess I'd like it to be not SUPER high, but I can have fun with whatever you decide. If you were asking about the full group, nah I don't think they would play. Just me and probably the other guy.
>>
>>55128287
Not him, but what kind of lewds are we talking about here
>>
>>55128287
Hey man, I want a lewd supers game too.
>>
File: 14640578_p0.jpg (915KB, 1200x1125px) Image search: [Google]
14640578_p0.jpg
915KB, 1200x1125px
>>55128549
Depends on PL/Premise.

For example...

Mutants: Unlike the visionary XMen comics the mutants were not wholescale rejected by the world. With a surge of metahumans in Britain the small country was suddenly elevated to odd new heights in the political sphere.

This came with the responsibility with creation of a school for mutants. While some were opposed in America and Russia, the European countries banded together to protect their new mutants.

However with the inability to control their new students, the school community became one of being able to satisfy the troublemakers and self-policing. Some abused their position for wealth and whores. While those who came in droves to try and get mutant in their family came to inhabit the nearby cities, desperate to see even a fleck of a mutant.

This, along with the emerging puberty, decaying taboos and morality of those at the school has led to the school becoming filled with decadence. As players it'd be your decision whether to join the ring that wishes to try and control the school or fight against it and teach those there how to be true heroes.

That's what I'd consider low-lewd out of the premises. If someone wanted more of a conventional silver comic book age game then it'd likely take more of a monster of the week format with busty/hung side-kicks and an emerging harem of converted villains/villainesses with a healthy cast of fuckbois and girls at the sidelines.
>>
File: Infamous_TP.jpg (79KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Infamous_TP.jpg
79KB, 400x600px
>>55128764
I'm interested! When we playing
>>
>>55128846
When I get paid I'm not GMing to strangers for free
>>
>>55128904
>Needing to be paid to GM
Why GM if you don't enjoy it.
>>
>>55128961
Listen man, paid GMs are like hookers. Sure, they might derive some minor superficial pleasure from the act, but they mostly enjoy the money they are getting from hopeless losers to indulge in the sex/RPG with them, specifically.
>>
File: 54332098_p5.jpg (2MB, 2283x3296px) Image search: [Google]
54332098_p5.jpg
2MB, 2283x3296px
>>55128580
>>55128549
>>55128377
>>55128846
So is this five people or what. Why aren't people posting discords?
>>
File: 64340999_p0.jpg (592KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
64340999_p0.jpg
592KB, 1000x1500px
>>55128904
>>55128961
>>55128992
Not even me.
>>
>>55129011
>So is this five people or what. Why aren't people posting discords?
Mine's in my post
>>55128104

I'm down, will ask the other guy when he gets home in an hour or two
>>
File: Earl bastard.jpg (225KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
Earl bastard.jpg
225KB, 686x385px
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Fantasy Age, Dragon Age, SW Saga, many others.

Evenings 7:00pm onwards EST

Discord and roll20

>Contact Info
Don't want to give out, but will join communal room or make one.

>Additional Notes
Looking for a serious roleplay group, one that has a minimum of jokes during gaming, fleshed out characters and roleplay to complement combat, crunch and all that
>>
>>55129101
D-Do you two live together?
Are you planning on like, masturbating each other?
>>
>>55129120
don't worry about it pal
>>
>>55129117
Would you play in a serious lewd roleplaying group?
>>
File: 1468973878964.jpg (63KB, 323x320px) Image search: [Google]
1468973878964.jpg
63KB, 323x320px
>>55129101
>I'm down, will ask the other guy when he gets home in an hour or two

>>55129128
>don't worry about it pal

Ep?
>>
>>55129154
No, fuck off and have sex with somebody.
>>
>>55129011
Royting#0941
>>
>>55128580
>>55128549
>>55128377
>>55128846
>>55129101
>>55129196
https://discord.gg/6z8hVDj
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.