[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GURPS general /gurpsgen/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 55

File: 1503098105167.pdf (350KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1503098105167.pdf
350KB, 1x1px
>Go to /tg/
>Don't see GURPSGEN
>>
To kick it off - how do you deal with increasing SM during a campaign? E.G a pet growing. As it's "free" in terms of character points. Do you retroactively refund ST points?
>>
>>55037509
I'd refund points. Otherwise going up in SM is almost all penalties and should be avoided.
>>
>>55037509
No reason to not follow the rules. What you're describing sounds more like you're having ingame difficulty justifying the change. What's the story in setting about how their Ally grew?
>>
>>55037651
>No reason to not follow the rules. What you're describing sounds more like you're having ingame difficulty justifying the change. What's the story in setting about how their Ally grew?

They're a baby animal that the party Scout raised from an egg. They bought them off as an Ally.

We're timeskipping forward 2 years after a near TPK, but the Scout and Ally survived. It was a newborn, so stands to reason it's now bigger.
>>
>Round 1 - Ready
>Round 2 - Ready
>Round 3 - Now I can shoot with the bow.

Is that correct?
>>
>>55037509
I wouldn't refund points, but I would let the points count towards the next level of ST. Like, if it was ST 19 [90] and went from SM+0 to SM+1, they'd end up ST 20 [90]. In a less extreme case, if they were ST 14 [40] and went up to SM+1, they'd still be ST 14, but they'd only need to invest 5 more points to get ST 15.
>>
>>55037673
That sounds perfectly reasonable.
Just remember, as the GM you make the NPC sheets. You write out the stats. However you wish to readjust the growing things points, that's your purview.
>>
>>55037766
Yes unless you're using Fast-Draw (Arrow), in which case it's only one Ready. Also while you can fire that frequently, I'm gonna shill for taking Aim maneuvers.
>>
>>55037766
>Round 1 - Ready to draw an arrow from quiver
>Round 2 - Ready to knock and draw the bow
>Round 3 - attack - Fire with the bow
>>
>>55037827
>>55037789

Thanks. I'll take those into account. I was asking here because I'm still a bit new to GURPS, and I've never come across it before.
>>
>SM+5 Major Laser Battery deals 4d(2) damage
>SM+5 Major Electromagnetic Gun Battery deals 6dx25(2) damage
Really makes you think.
>>
>>55038722
What really makes you thing is that each of 30 cannons with Very Rapid Fire in Tertiary Battery still does enough damage to at least take ship out of combat.
>>
>>55038773
>>55038722
RoF anyone?
>>
What's your favourite magic system, and why. I don;t really want to use GURPS magic.
>>
>>55039100
I love RPM!
>>
>>55039100
I like Sorcery. It's really good if you're good at enhancement-fu to make your perfect little spells using advantages, without having to pay full cost for all of them.
>>
>>55039137
RPM is cool but more fiddly than I'd like. Effect shaping seems like it would fix that. How is it?
>>
>>55039137
>>55039138

TFW those were the exact 2 I was thinking about using.
>>
>>55039138
I use a vaguely cribbed version of this for Grimwyrd

I suspect the group should buy up new powers soon too... Lots of points hoarded
>>
>>55039100
Symbol. It's flavorful, mechanically straightforward, and flexible.
>>
>>55037766
No, GURPS uses turns for individuals. There's no round. Other than that, yes.
>>
>>55040276
I've heard people vehemently defending this choice of vocabulary, the round versus turn thing; why does it matter? does it have a semantic meaning if operating out of cycle due to wait maneuvers?
>>
>>55040764
Alice has Speed 5.75. Bob has Speed 5.5. Cody has Speed 5.25. Alice attacks Bob twice with a Rapid Attack, and makes good attacks both times. Bob parries twice with his sword, the second at a -4 penalty due to cumulative parries. Bob attacks Alice and misses. Cody now attacks Bob.
>Rounds: Bob has a -8 penalty to parry Cody's attack.
>Turns: Bob has no penalty to parry Cody's attack.
>>
>>55040764
Because rounds go in guns.
>>
>>55040764
To avoid confusion, especially for people with background in other games where there is Round containing separate Turns. When talking about game mechanics you should always use terminology as defined by the book, otherwise we inevitable end up flinging shit at each other because people hate to define/clarify terminology even when there is obvious misunderstanding.
>>55041025
What the fuck is this supposed to mean? What kind of rounds are you even using here?
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Oh hey what have we here?

Sorry if this and the following pics are sideways.
>>
>>55041122
>>55041141
>>55041025
Ok. I sometimes use the term "round" as the enveloping second where all the "turns" occur, but it hadn't occurred to me that it might be misleading.
>>
File: IMG_0082.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>55041261
Eldritch, unspeakable die. Always a good omen!
>>
File: IMG_0083.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>55041304
Gentlemen! Behold!
>>
File: IMG_0084.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0084.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>55041325
T H I C C
>>
File: IMG_0085.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0085.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>55041346
Bunch of other swag in here. Munchkin cards and a comic book (plus two bookmarks) and a tiny pamphlet for SJG's other products...
>>
File: IMG_0086.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0086.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>55041395
... plus a historical retrospective on Shrek.

All in all, not a bad combo, especially considering I got it on sale. Next up is a look at the book itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
The writing is solid from what I've seen so far, and the first chapter is dedicated to explaining the Disc to those that aren't overly familiar with it, from physics and metaphysics to geography and sociology and technology.

Sorry for the glare. The lighting in here is awful so it's either that or intense shadow.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>55041636
One that that I absolutely love is how skills were reorganized. It is so much more straightforward and easy to parse, with related skills being collected under headings like Medical Skills, Movenent Skills, etc.; if there's ever a 4.5e or a Rules Compendium, I want it to do something like this.
>>
>>55041636
I hope you'll continue writing. What's with the gurpsgen nowadays, it's pretty dead. And don't give me that discord excuse again.

What is the best way to fix the crafting system from low tech companion? Or explain why I shouldn't think it's broken, especially crafting fine weapons.
>>
>>55041848
It's the..
>don't give me that discord excuse again.

It's a mystery I guess.
>>
>>55041325
Cool! Wish I have enough resources to collect printed books. With PDFs there is no difference between bought and borrowed ones.
>>
Discworld guy here. Have to step away for a bit, but from what I've read so far, the magic system seems very nice. At the very least, it's not default Magic. More details to come.
>>
>>55041848
My houserule for my DF game:

Rather than using margin of success to determine results, I use a flat -5 to make Fine weapons, -10 for Very Fine, with Time Spent and Equipment providing their usual bonuses. Other qualities are at -1, plus a further -1 quality after the first, so making a Fine, Balanced weapon would be at -5 for Fine, -1 for Balanced, and -1 for two qualities.

I also give a flat +4 for "non-adventuring conditions" if they're working out of a proper smithy/workshop/whatever (usually for NPCs only, given the investment).

Failure means you need another 10% of materials and time before making another roll, or you can accept an item one degree worse. Crit Failure means everything's wasted.

For crafting time, I just use cost/10 hours rather than the calculations in LTC3.

It's worked well so far, but this is for DF, so it's mostly been used by the Knight to upgrade an axe to Fine, Balanced, Dwarven or to make spares.
>>
File: blah.png (68KB, 975x850px) Image search: [Google]
blah.png
68KB, 975x850px
>>55042001
>he doesn't write his own personalized HTML versions of his PDFs
>>
>>55041848
My rules for crafting:

You can only make a quality you aimed for or worse. You can never make a better weapon then you were attempting to.

Materials cost is equal to 10% of final cost. This does include Cost Factor, so someone attempting to make a Fine (Materials) weapon pays as much for materials as a finished Good quality weapon.

Cheap quality provides +2 to the skill roll to construct. Good provides no modifier, while Fine gives -2 per type and Very Fine gives -4.

A crafts-person performs $60 a day of labor up to TL 4, but may double that at -2 to skill or half it to get +2. Roll daily, critically failing or failing three times in a row reduces the quality of a item by one step.

Putting it together.. Bob wants to build a sword that cost $500. He goes and pays $50 for steel, wood, wire and oil, then starts to work.

He is working with common tools (no penalty or bonus), making a Good weapon (no penalty) and he's under no real stress so he won't rush or take his time. It takes him 7.5 days to make the sword and he rolls under no penalty or bonus each day. If he doesn't fail three times in a row or critically fail, he's made his sword when it is done.

If he'd tried to make a Very Fine (Materials) and Fine (Balanced) sword his $500 sword would instead be a $27,500 sword. He'd roll every day at -6, and would be looking at 459 days of labor to produce the weapon. He also has to pay $2,750 for materials and is very likely to end up with a weapon that isn't quite as good as he'd hoped for, as 459 days is a lot of chances to critically fail.
>>
Discworld guy again. I've read most of the magic section at this point, and I absolutely love it. It's significantly different from any other GURPS magic form. I was honestly expecting them to take an existing system and slap a fresh coat of paint on it, and I am very pleasantly surprised at how wrong I was. Do you guys want an infodump on what I already have, or should I wait until I've got the entire picture?
>>
>>55044818
Wait until you have the entire picture.
>>
>>55041888
What's the discord?
>>
>>55045026
Not disseminated on 4chan for obvious reasons.
>>
>>55045026
A hugbox of fathers and authors with a no-no word bot who deletes your posts if you f***ing swear.
>>
>>55045084
Oh it's a non /tg/ thing. Meh. I prefer 4chan for discussion.
>>
New Pyramid

https://mega.nz/#!ngFDmT4L!kwOeXhLTnP9HYOiChnM3QdvFJvFQNLXEUsYYrBGVugQ
>>
>>55044818
>>55044824
Alrighty, there are a few big points.

>Building a spell
Spells are built on a very loose system; in general, the more complex a spell's effect, the bigger the Magical Form skill penalty is, and the bigger the effect (more damage, larger area, etc.), the more MP it takes. Thankfully, the guidelines in the book for determining complexity/power and fairly straightforward.

>Magical Style
While there are a number of magic traditions on the Disc, the main two worth noting is Wizardry and Witchery. Wizardry is the type of magic seen in graduates from the Unseen University and is mostly straightforward. Witchery, however, is quite different and is very focused on the power of the narrative; the more the witch and her magic follows the plot (or a plot) or the better they match traditional story elements, the better her magic is. While a wizard would be fine standing on a cliff dropping explosive fireballs on a city, a witch would get a serious discount to her spell's costs by flying around the city thirteen times cackling madly because that's what witches do; if the town's fiery destruction served some role in a story--e.g. it spurred a wishy-washy hero in to action, or the city was evil and needed some punishment in the story's final act--even better!

>Magic Points
Rather than using FP or gathering ambient energy, magic on the Disc is power by discrete magic points, or MP. A character's personal stock of MP is LOW; it looks like even a thoroughly optimized character wouldn't end up with more than about 6. Witches, thankfully, get that narrative boost, and wizards get a magic staff that roughly quadruples available MP. Ritual casting requires multiple people (at least three) and is slower, but it can be the only option for expensive spells.

>Magical Forms
Magical Forms are the least new and exciting part of the system. We've all seen these before as RPM Paths or oWoD Spheres. They do the job, but they're nothing to write home about.
>>
wait, why is ATR not a physical advantage when it allows your body to move faster than it is humanly possible?
>>
>>55046483
Feel free to tag it as both or either in your games Anon
>>
>>55046220
>Magic Points
>when the disc has an in-universe unit of magical energy
>>
>>55046483
Because physical advantages are pretty much limited to what is humanly possible. Supernatural is beyond human limits.
>>
>>55046694
From a footnote in the section
>For atmospheric purposes, gamers can refer to Magic Points as "thaums" if they wish. It doesn't really fit the Discworld meaning of the word (p. 270), but never mind. This looks right for wizard characters, less so for witches.

I think it comes down to the thaum having an already established effect and that effect not being practical for measurements, like measuring D&D's five-foot squares in yards--it can be done, but you'll be regularly dealing with messy fractions, so why bother? 1 MP is enough to make "a few ounces of matter"; 1 MP is enough for many types of spells, but it's only a fraction of the amount of energy required to summon three billiard balls. Rather than deal with half-thaums or .63 thaums or whatever, they made a new gamist unit of measurement.
>>
Can you target chinks in armor only with imp/pi attacks, or are all the damage types okay? Wouldn't make sense for crushing damage.
>>
>>55046765
Pretty sure he was griping that it's labeled as Sup/Mental rather than Sup/Physical.

>>55046483
While it does break the rules of gross physiology, the reaction and perception time granted by ATR breaks other rules sooner.

>>55047081
I think chinks in armor also covers areas where armor is thinner, cracked, or poorly formed, all of which would allow cr and cut to break through more easily.
>>
>>55037494
I always wanted Gurps Supers Wildcards or Bloodtypes, do they exist in 5th Ed?
>>
>>55047409
GURPS is in 4th Ed
But otherwise look up the aptly names Supers and Powers books for help making stuff for the setting.
>>
>>55047081
Basic page 400. Only piercing, impaling, and tight beam burning.
>>
>>55047834
Thanks!
>>
>>55046111
Thanks friend.

>>55046220
Neat, thanks for the break down.
>>
>>55037494
/raises hand

Are they going to republish EVERY single goddam 3rd edition book in 4th edition? Or is there a conversion system or... something?
>>
>>55048723
No plans to convert every book, though many are converted. Otherwise, there's this PDF that covers how to handle other conversions.

http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/resources/4eupdate.pdf
>>
>>55048723
Why would they? What made 90% of those splats awesome was the fluff or historical background info, not the crunch, and like >>55048784 said, there's a free pdf for translating what little crunch there is. SJGames is re-releasing some of the more popular splats on W23, but they're unaltered from their 3e form; it's just a digital version of a previously dead-tree-only book.

Maybe if there were more staffers available, we'd see actual updates, but GURPS is on a fairly minor budget because it's not a real moneymaker for the company. I hope that Dungeon Fantasy is going to change that, but for now it's still being produced mostly as a labor of love. That's why I sometimes shill for it an push for others to be buyfags for the products they really enjoy and/or have been looking forward to. I think legitimately buying all the books and issues of Pyramid I've pirated would empty my bank account, but I do purchase major books (BS, Powers, *-Tech, and hopefully soon Thaumatology and MA now that PoD is available) as well as specific splats/Pyramid issues that I actually use in my games.
>>
>>55043458
>>55044717
Thanks for the writeup, anons. I'll definitely steal some ideas, need to playtest this.
>>
>>55048703
>Neat, thanks for the break down.
No problem. Here's hoping a few other fa/tg/uys were motivated to buy it too.

One other thing I like but didn't touch on earlier is that the book brings up multiple times in multiple areas that funny does not mean stupid or nonsensical, and it certainly doesn't mean incompetent or two-dimensional. It gives some really solid advice for humorous games in general that I think a lot of people--GMs and players--should read up on.
>>
>>55049068
>it's just a digital version of a previously dead-tree-only book
Don't forget, w23 has a few 3e books that are literally just SCANS--e.g., GURPS China.
>>
File: j4KmzlzOnlf5h.jpg (61KB, 376x760px) Image search: [Google]
j4KmzlzOnlf5h.jpg
61KB, 376x760px
>>55037837
>>55037831

Being an archer is slow. It's something for a new player to know before they go for one that you are typically only going to shoot an arrow once every 3 to 4 seconds. Go for close combat weapons if you want to attack every turn.
>>
Asked in another thread if the Stormbringer RPG is good if I just want an RPG with a vibe similar to the Elric Saga and someone suggested GURPS with the options I want.

I've never run or even played GURPS. Is there a "package" I can start with for sword-and-sorcery and then just tweak from there?
>>
>>55054371

You can mitigate this with Heroic Archer and Quick Shot. You can fire every turn at a -2 penalty I think. But you need to do 3 rolls - one to fast draw, and one to quick shoot and one to hit.

There's a houseruled "Instant Shot" technique here :
http://www.mygurps.com/r_techniques.html?p=ir&v=0

Which eliminates the 3 rolls.

(Even so, it's often better to spend a turn or two aiming).
>>
>>55054764

There's a Dungeon Fantasy box set which is coming out, which might be what you're looking for. It's more like dungeon crawling stuff though.

Otherwise I'd suggest Basic Set + Dungeon Fantasy 1 + (potentially GURPS magic) should be able to cover most of what you need. The trick with GURPS is to not get overwhelmed with rules, and just choose stuff that will actually ADD to your gaming experience.

Martial Arts is a pretty good supplement for more combat options, Powers is good for weird abilities, and Thaumatology is pretty decent too but it might be too much to get started with.
>>
>>55054764
Dungeon Fantasy is the generic "fantasy game" product, albiet focused on... dungeons. You can go from there at the very least.
>>
>>55055047
>>55055048
Thanks. Based on what you're all saying, I might start with Basic Set + GURPS magic + Powers and just skim Dungeon Fantasy to see how it fits what I want, but I'll look at all the stuff you're listing.
>>
>>55055201

Dungeon Fantasy 1 has very few rules really, a lot of it is prebuilt templates for classic tropes/classes.
>>
>>55055994
Yeah if you're stuck on too many options, just throw the templates down until you get the hang of it
>>
>>55055994
DF2 and Wilderness Adventures (forgot the number) are prime resources for rules though.
>>
File: 3166099.jpg (253KB, 1920x780px) Image search: [Google]
3166099.jpg
253KB, 1920x780px
Need some help with physics of ether sea.
Atmosphere domes on islands: say, if island have SM X, then it will be fine if dome would have SM X+1?
Sea level: i've started with 2d sea, where every thing on same level of elevation [ships and islands are big enough to be not moved from that altitude], as it's easier and no troubles like "suicide bombships", but after some rethink 3d looks more favorable. So question, at what altitude ship should be able to fly above the island, and what will be when ship will try fly below that altitude?
>>
How do you build a character that doesn't exist?

I'm trying to make an intelligence that exists in a completely different dimension. It cannot be affected by any physical stuff.

Do I just set all of my stats besides IQ at -

Do I take insubstantial with a cosmic modification?
>>
>>55058051
>Do I take insubstantial with a cosmic modification?
This one is good. Do not modify your stats, you literally cannot interact with the physical world, therefore you never need to take a test involving any of those stats, it would be quite literally free points. Never take a disadvantage that can never affect you.
>>
At breakpoints of 1, 2, 3, 6, and 10 times Basic Lift, a character's Move (i.e., his acceleration in yd/s^2) is reduced by 20% of its normal value. Would it be reasonable to increase a character's Move if his weight were reduced, in a mirrored version of the same pattern?

For example: Let's say a standard human weighs 150 lb and has Move 5 and BL 20. If his weight is reduced to 130 lb, he gets Move 6. If his weight is reduced to 110 lb, he gets Move 7. This continues until his weight has been reduced to 50 lb, at which point his Move has been increased to 10 yd/s^2 and cannot be increased further.

In accordance with the contragrav rules in Vehicles, this would stop working at 10% of original weight, due to lack of traction.
>>
>>55058410
It's more nuanced than that. Newton tells us that F=ma, where F is the force exherted on the object, m is the object's mass, and a is the object's acceleration. Your statement is definitely true if you make the Force constant but decrease the mass (a must increase to maintain the F constant), unfortunately biology makes a clear correlation between mass and capacity to exhert force (more massive muscles are capable of exherting more force), therefore reducing a person's mass won't necessarily result in increased acceleration. It is true, though, in the context of a vehicle, so long you don't mess with the engine and the efficiency of the system, the more pieces you remove, the faster it will accelerate.
>>
Is there any hacking systems besides cyberspace cowboys from cyberpunk pyramid?
>>
>>55057013

I'd just have atmosphere be ubiquitous rather then isolated to islands to avoid people needing to deal with spacesuits and stuff, but if you don't like that idea then the air around islands reaching out to 1 SM over the size of the island would work well enough.

As to getting higher..

The Ether Sea is divided into layers. Islands float on the boundary between the Blue Ether (in truth nearly colorless) and the Thin Ether.

Ships may rise into the Thin, but it takes extra boyency and thrust that generally requires specialized designs, and even then the Thin offers less and less support as you get higher. Most ships can get to +4 fathoms in the Thin (12 feet), when lightly loaded, and specialized attack ships made to fly over islands and other ships can get to +16 fathoms (96 feet) feet.

Sinking into the Blue is easy to do once, but being able to do it and come back is harder. Lift systems strain and, if pushed too low, implode and fail. A dive under 10 fathoms (60 feet) is the limit of most ships, and represents a serious risk. Specialized Ether Divers can get lower, but most people that need to get that deep rely on being lowered from ships at the boundary layer.
>>
There any good meme images? Like a full size version of the pyramid-headed cthulhu in the OP?
>>
>>55060828
Computer Intrusion from Transhuman Space is semi-realistic but requires ever-present AIs.
Computer Hacking skill from the Basic Set
Realistic hacking from the Basic Set.
3e Cyberpunk's realistic hacking
Ergokinesis from Psionic Powers; swap the Psi power modifier for Gadget/Electrical and you have out-of-the-box hacking gear/implants.
>>
Someone please help me understand raising skills from defaults. I didn't understand the example it gave.
If I raise Two-Handed Sword to skill 20 for 40 points, how much does it cost to raise Broadsword to 18 or 20 from the default of -4?
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (57KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
57KB, 500x649px
>>55061374
>>
File: GURPS Sacrifice.png (5MB, 2048x1382px) Image search: [Google]
GURPS Sacrifice.png
5MB, 2048x1382px
>>55061374
Here's the picture you mentioned.
>>
>>55061910
4/level. I find that it helps to think of it like this: you're paying the difference between how much it would take to buy the skill up to that level normally and how much it would take to buy the level to its current default. For example, if you've got DX 10 and Two-Handed Sword-22, you have Broadsword-18 for free. If you want to buy up Broadsword to 20, you need to pay 40 (how much it takes to get Broadsword-20 at DX 10) - 32 (how much it would take to get Broadsword-18 at DX 10), or 8 points.

You're treated as already buying the skill up to that level. All you have to do now is pay the difference.
>>
>>55037766
Yes you are right, and like previous anons have said you can make a Fast-Draw roll and cut one ready out.

Also, in Martial Arts there's a rule known as Quick-Shooting Bows that allows you to shoot a bow in two turns - or just one if you use Fast-Draw. However, the rule is cinematic and might only be available for those with the Heroic Archer or Weapon Master (Bow) advantage.

If you're Quick Shooting the process to shoot in one turn is:

Roll vs Fast-Draw to pull out arrow
Roll vs Bow at -6 (-3 with Heroic Archer or Weapon Master, or -1 with both) to quickly draw the bow
Roll vs Bow again at same penalties as above, plus any modifiers related to speed, range, etc. to shoot.

This is pretty risky at low skill levels, seeing as you have to make 3 rolls, but can allow you to spew out arrows like crazy. Some GMs might even allow you to quick-shoot with two arrows at once, depending on how cinematic they want their game.
>>
>>55045126
I can respect a filter if they want to keep it clean for incoming newbies.

I wouldn't appreciate a bunch of sweaty neckbeards tapping insults at me just because they're allowed to.
>>
Why are swords so expensive in DF?
>>
>>55062217
Thank you, I understand now.
>>
>>55062514
Because they're finely crafting tools intended to kill people. You can buy 'em cheap, if you want.
>>
>>55062451
Wait a second

What if I already have my bow in hand?

Is it just " ready an arrow ->shoot target"?
>>
File: 1393166433466.png (636KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1393166433466.png
636KB, 500x750px
>>55062514
It's still only like a month's pay for a craftsmen. Expensive, but worth the cost if you are a professional. You can always grab a cheap sword or light club until you can afford a good one.

>>55063429

If you are holding a ready bow in one hand but aren't holding an arrow in the other, the sequence is..

Turn 1) Draw arrow from storage. You can do this without useing a Ready action if you pass a Fast Draw (Ammo) roll.

Turn 2) Nock and draw the bow. You can't skip this part, but after this you are ready to make an attack.
>>
File: GURPS Loose brick old fireplace.png (512KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
GURPS Loose brick old fireplace.png
512KB, 900x300px
>>55061374
>>
>>55063429
When I say "Draw Bow" I mean draw the string.
>>
>>55063688
Hey! That's mine! Good to see it getting reposted!
>>
>>55062514
Super overrated. If you can afford it, go for it. Otherwise, other weapons are very good at killing and much cheaper as well. I like spears, axes have a niche with the Hook technique, and the fact that cr damage has the largest raw damage mods escapes many, blunt weapons are definitely as killy as the other weapons.
>>
File: 1490198990793.jpg (294KB, 1945x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1490198990793.jpg
294KB, 1945x2048px
To be clear, when you succeed on a ST roll to pull a pick or similar weapon out of somebody, doing half the damage it did going in, that's your action for the turn, right? Can't follow that up with an attack on the same turn?
>>
>>55063652

I've only done archery a few times and that picture is triggering the fuck out of me.
>>
>>55061374
>>
>>55061374
Does this count?
>>
File: mar0.jpg (283KB, 782x1022px) Image search: [Google]
mar0.jpg
283KB, 782x1022px
>>
File: blah.png (46KB, 718x823px) Image search: [Google]
blah.png
46KB, 718x823px
>>55065240
>>
>>55061912
>>55061936
^Thanks
>>55063688
>>55065118
>>55065205
>>55065240

Increasingly amusing, thanks. Did laugh.
>>
>>55064180
Swords get versatility and a really good sword is the best weapon you are going to get. The problem is that they are very expensive.

GURPS doesn't fuck around though, every weapon can kill someone dead. It's a shock for someone coming from D&D's 1d4 daggers to find that getting stabbed fucking sucks.
>>
>>55065679
Thing with knives is that it's an easy skill so someone could have it higher and do rapid strikes every turn without trouble. Couple that with deceptive strikes from a side hex and you're F U C K E D
>>
>>55065679
>The problem is that they are very expensive.
Exactly my point; they have a large cost of entry, and modifying a sword to get the most out of it is possible, but even more expensive. If you can afford one, there's no reason not to (that isn't setting specific IE, most monsters are only vulnerable to impaling damage), but anyone that is not in the mood to count beans and make room for that cool sword will be pleasantly surprised that almost every melee weapon in the book is viable, fun to use, and most importantly, so much cheaper than the sword.
>>
So, stupid question. I'm trying to make a variant of Magery that doesn't use mana- the ones who have it can always use magic, even if there's no mana in the area. However, it is still vulnerable to counterspelling by other mages. You just can't set up a no mana zone. Problem: Not quite sure how to accomplish this.

Right now, I'm thinking of hacking together a solution out of the Enhanced Mana Generator advantage, but apparently penalties depend on the area of lower mana, so that might not work.

Other thing I'm thinking is throw a +50% Cosmic enhancement on the Magery and call it a day. Any suggestions, /GURPSGEN/?

(I realize a solution would be "Don't permit no mana zones." That's not viable, since normal mages are going to exist in the setting as well.)
>>
>>55066521
Cosmic and call it a day.
>>
File: Ki Dominion.pdf (65KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ki Dominion.pdf
65KB, 1x1px
I'm just drunk enough to think that posting this is worth y'all's time, so here ya go.

It's a write-up of an Imbuement's variant meant originally for an Anima-inspired game but would work for DBZ-style shenanigans as well (which makes sense considering how much Anima's Ki-Dominion was inspired by DBZ and shonen anime in general).

Heads up, the end of the doc is mostly rambling and notes on what I want to improve on. Still, I hope at least one person finds it useful; maybe someone will share feedback too.
>>
>>55066130
Typical swords can do impaling, cutting or crushing damage, and can get +2 to damage for imp and cut from materials. It's rare to find something you can't handle that needs a special damage type.

The weakness is, yeah, money. A top end sword can get up around 30 grand.
>>
I'm looking for resources for running a game in an ancient era of China, but other than that I don't know a hell of a lot.
Can GURPS or your other resources help me, both with enough information to help me pick a period and to run a game with enough flavor?

The game itself will center around malevolent ghosts.
>>
File: duh.png (230KB, 737x685px) Image search: [Google]
duh.png
230KB, 737x685px
>>55067684
http://www.warehouse23.com/products/gurps-classic-china
>>
How do GURPS dollars convert to real life US dollars?

I'm running a game set in 2015 United States, and I'd very much like to be able to look up the real price for shit.
>>
>>55070015
For 2015 dollars you can 1 to 1 them for 4th edition sources. This is a moderate simplification but works for most situations. Technically a GURPS $ should be about $1.10 USD, but the prices are loose enough that I wouldn't bother.
>>
>>55070078
Well that simplifies things. Reading through High Tech some prices looked weird, but I guess I'll trust that the authors did their research.
>>
File: GURPS Artist.jpg (303KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
GURPS Artist.jpg
303KB, 600x488px
>>55065368
Might as well dump a few more.
>>
File: The GURPS Reich.jpg (95KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
The GURPS Reich.jpg
95KB, 610x458px
>>
File: GURPS Aztecs.jpg (98KB, 403x538px) Image search: [Google]
GURPS Aztecs.jpg
98KB, 403x538px
>>
File: GURPS Bob Ross.png (552KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
GURPS Bob Ross.png
552KB, 500x646px
>>
File: GURPS Maths.jpg (86KB, 401x523px) Image search: [Google]
GURPS Maths.jpg
86KB, 401x523px
>>
File: But Anon, I Can't Eat a Book.png (6KB, 216x195px) Image search: [Google]
But Anon, I Can't Eat a Book.png
6KB, 216x195px
>>
File: GURPS Skill Levels.jpg (361KB, 477x558px) Image search: [Google]
GURPS Skill Levels.jpg
361KB, 477x558px
>>
File: GURPS Skullcat Biotech.png (953KB, 514x935px) Image search: [Google]
GURPS Skullcat Biotech.png
953KB, 514x935px
>>
File: GURPS Asparagus.jpg (288KB, 550x727px) Image search: [Google]
GURPS Asparagus.jpg
288KB, 550x727px
>>
File: Terrifying beast.png (96KB, 246x432px) Image search: [Google]
Terrifying beast.png
96KB, 246x432px
>>
File: GURPS Asparagus v2.pdf (282KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
GURPS Asparagus v2.pdf
282KB, 1x1px
>>55070556
I suppose this one also deserves the horrible formatting that accompanies it.
>>
>>55070585
>no bibliography
>>
>>55070529
>Play a spaceships game
>have to do actual celestial mechanics calculations
>>
>>55071238
>Generate a star system
>Have to do actual orbital mechanics calculations
>>
My dudes, I have a question. Can you make a Ready Action with Extra Attack?
>>
>>55072439
Nah, attacks are attacks and ready is a maneuver.

Does make me wonder tho, is there any way to do a ready manouver while moving/attacking/anythingbutstandingstill?
>>
>>55072457
/:
How can I get extra Ready maneuvers?
>>
>>55072508
ATR
>>
>>55072508
I think someone has spec'd out ATR(Ready only) as 30 points somehow.
You could use things like Quick Reload and Packrat as precedence for perks that reduce the number of ready maneuvers for typically long operations.
If the ready maneuver requires rolling, you could use the efficient perk and haste techniques.
>>
>>55072508
Also.
We'd long time ago ruled that kusari and whip can be readied after attack faster with Ready and Fast-Draw check at -6 per each additional ready maneuver, and Do Nothing on fail.
Like instead of three maneuwers you need just one and Dast-Draw-12
>>
>>55072544
>>55072559
Realistic Campaign. Don't think the GM will go for it. For info, we're going to play a China Campaign on the Liao Dynasty - and my character is a Korean Hwarang that is serving the governor of Liaoning to improve Diplomatic Relations.
>>
>>55072866
>Realistic
Then you fucked up. In GURPS by default characters already fast as fuck at donig many things, especially in combat time.
>>
>>55072508
>>55072866
Why would you go into a realistic campaign and say 'I want to do something cinematic'? What even do you want more Readies for?
>>
>>55073260
Hwarang in general fought with Bow (so faster shooting), or polearms (so better parrying, as weapons wouldn't be unbalanced; but in fact are swords - we use the stats for naginata). Extra Ready maneuvers might also help on horsemanship, and in general give an extra flexibility on actions.
>>
>>55073378
>Hwarang in general fought with Bow (so faster shooting), or polearms (so better parrying, as weapons wouldn't be unbalanced; but in fact are swords - we use the stats for naginata).
Doesn't change the fact that you want to do unrealistic things in a realistic campaign. Set your expectations in accord to the campaign's constraints.
>>
>>55073378
For the former, Fast-Draw (Arrow) reduces you to one turn of down-time, and is relatively realistic. If you are allowed any cinematic traits though, Heroic Archer allows maneuvers to potentially shoot every single turn in conjunction with Fast-Draw (Arrow)
For the latter, there is an extra effort maneuver that lets you spend 1 FP to parry with a U parry weapon even if you attacked with it, and that's probably close to "realistic." Dungeon Fantasy has the "dwarven" modifier which is like +5cf or something similar, that can take the U off of a parry. If your gm agrees it's fair, you could give it a more realistic name like Fine (Weighted) or similar.

Finally, for a bit of inspiration for realistic abilities, you might want to read about Hwa Rang Do on p,163 of Martial Arts. The MA version focuses on the unarmed combat, but does note that hwarong students typically also learn flail for sang-jyel-bong, staff, spear, broadsword, knife, and short staff, with baton and bow as tertiary options.
>>
>>55071153
Do you also need "Asparagus in other media" section to help you find inspiration for your asparagus campaign?
>>
>>55074777
Yes.
>>
>>55041261
Might want to delete the post, you can still easily make out that address.
How's the weather in San Marcos? I bugged out of Corpus, but luckily my place is far enough from the water here where all I'll have to worry about is power being out when I get back.
>>
>>55075027
>Something went wrong
Yay 4chan has adopted totally unhelpful error messages.

Wind knocked the power out already.
>>
File: tumblr_nkuzcgI3gf1t22njao2_540.jpg (70KB, 539x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkuzcgI3gf1t22njao2_540.jpg
70KB, 539x810px
>>55072866
Then don't worry about it. Slow, carefully aimed shots are fucking brutal in realistic games where people don't get to use cinematic skills to survive them, if you don't have Harsh Realism for Bows turned on.
>>
Well, here's how the character ended up. The GM suggested to be a grill, because "Hwarangs are all gay anyway", and that way I can be a concubine to another player:

ST 13/DX 12/IQ 10/HT 12
Social: Korean (N/N), Liao (N/N) [6], Khitan (N/N) [6]; CF Goruyeo [0]
Ads: Wealthy (Informal) [10]; Status 2 [5]; Combat Reflexes [15]; Beautiful (Androgynous) [12]; Patron (More Powerful, Rarelly, Minimal Intervention) [2]; Weapon Adaptation (2H Sword, Broadsword, Rapier, Staff; All to Polearm) [4]; Style Familiarity: Kumdo, Hapkido, Kyujutsu [3]; Strongbow [1]

Disads: Code of Honor: Hwarang [-15]; Duty: <Family> (15 or less, Hazardous, Involuntary) [-20]; Overconfidence [-5]; Social Stigma: Korean [-10]; Social Stigma: Woman [-5]; Xenophilia (9) [-15]. Wants do Sinicize; Loves Cats; Likes Sewing; Not a fan of perfumes; Frequently bites her lip.
--
Animal Handling: Horse [2] - IQ / 10
Area Knowledge: Korea [1] - IQ / 10
Area Knowledge: Liaoning [1] - IQ / 10
Bow [8] - DX+2 / 14
Cooking [1] - IQ / 10
Current Affairs: Headline [1] - IQ / 10
Dancing [1] - DX-1 / 10
Diplomacy [2] - DX-1 / 10
Fast-draw: Sword [2] - DX+2 / 14
Fast-draw: Arrow [2] - DX+2 / 14
Judo [4] - DX / 12
Karate [1] - DX-2 / 10
Karate Sport [1] - DX-2 / 10
Philosophy: Buddhism [1] - IQ-2 / 8
Poetry [2] - IQ / 10
Polearms [8] - DX+2 / 14
Riding [2] - DX / 12
Savoir-faire: High Society [1] - IQ / 10
Savoir-faire: Dojo [1] - IQ / 10
Sewing [4] - IQ+2 / 12
Soldier [2] - IQ / 10
Tactics [4] - IQ / 10
Teaching [1] - IQ-1 / 9
Theology: Buddhism [1] - IQ-2 / 8
--
Counterattack [6] - Polearm / 14
Combat Riding [3] - Riding+2 / 14
Hands-free Riding [4] - Riding / 12
Horse Archery [5] - Bow / 14
--
In equipments, a Fine Mail Armor (Covering torso, arms, groin and thighs), Tall leather boots (Covering feet, shins and knees), a Very Fine Balanced Naginata, a Jian, a ST 15 Reflex bow with 20 very fine obsidian arrows
Not couting 'basic' stuff
>>
File: 1485495726784.jpg (86KB, 795x454px) Image search: [Google]
1485495726784.jpg
86KB, 795x454px
>>55077185
>The GM suggested to be a grill, because "Hwarangs are all gay anyway", and that way I can be a concubine to another player:
>>
>>55077185
Sounds like you need to be a little wary of your GM there.
>>
File: tumblr_nkuzcgI3gf1t22njao1_540.jpg (74KB, 539x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkuzcgI3gf1t22njao1_540.jpg
74KB, 539x810px
>>55077185

>Hwarangs are all gay
Of course they are, but that just makes it more awesome when they accidentally time travel and end up needing to stay in a young doctor's apartment.

ST 13 is a lot, you might want to instead go with 11 and IQ 11. You aren't a great envoy right now, being more Hwarang then diplomat.

Arrowheads can't be Very Fine.
Diplomacy is based on IQ, not Dex.
>>
>>55077220
>Can't be concubine as a guy
That's raciest.
>>
>>55077220
>>55077247
Not the weirdest thing that ever happened, to be honest. Our group is pretty weird. We've already played a incestuous GoT Dornish House; A jew and a askari Paratroopers on The German Army... in 1936 (where Germany won WW2, but still); a samurai in 1667 Poland, Austrian Political Police and yakuza on Shanghai; Abydosian autistic Necromancer and templar knights; lesbians (more than once; Reign of Steel and The Expanse-ish settings; and now Master/Slave Lesbian on pseudo-Grome, usually because it triggers a conservative player); a dog; and a penguin.

It's cool because not once it went to 'hey, let's play GURPS Sex'.

>>55077336
Swore arrowheads could be quality, huh. ST 13 is for the 2d on sw and 1d on thr; Diplomacy on DX was a dumb mistake. HAHA
Now that she's a grill, the idea is more "I'm in love with China and want to be chinese and stop being a ugly fighting-chick".

>>55077357
Yes. Not progressive, do not want. Tumblr halp plox.
>>
>>55077336
He can be my concubine any time. Goddamn.
>>
How does a targeted attack work with Link. Say I have an attack that has a link attack, and I target the eyes. Does the link attack target the eyes? Torso? Random hit location? Player's choice?
>>
File: 1488602936AufWx.jpg (102KB, 550x636px) Image search: [Google]
1488602936AufWx.jpg
102KB, 550x636px
>>55078644
Afaik, a linked attack hits the same target, same location, as realistically as possible
>>
File: 1488658083944.jpg (42KB, 564x833px) Image search: [Google]
1488658083944.jpg
42KB, 564x833px
This week in Grimwyrd: dwarves are weird and shit gets political

>The crawling keep is finally dead. The party loots and leaves. Tattoos of the dead to prove their numbers , gator meat and hide as trophies, and one pure for the dead

>Get to carts exhausted ; half the party crit fails hiking checks and nearly dies. Everyone falls down tired. Prisoner/ally mages ask questions in the morning

>Dwarves wake up, with more armor than they had last night! Magic birb Memory insinuates they're growing boys. Dwarves get confused, start eating metal. Rolf, aforementioned clueless wizard provides stolen silver swords. Swords get ate, good times had by all.
>Bomrek cooks up some awesome gator. Rediscovers his love of food.
>Suthri balls at the going rate on cheap silver thrusting bastard swords, shits an ingot

>Overland travel home. Good riddance to fucking evil demon altars.

>Back in town :SHENANIGAINS. For some reason there's Adobe hits all over and a crowd of angry peasants
>Apparently the wizard types made houses for a bunch of folks, and the nobles wanna use this as an excuse to serfdom everyone. Manually. With shackles and iron bands
>Cue angry mob
>The party take the stage, and get ready to unleash hell if required.

UNTIL NEXT WEEK
>>
So I'm going to be playing a knight in an upcoming fantasy game, and I want some advice on what I can and should be doing in combat aside from "I swing my sword." I'll be the only melee combatant in my party, and since we're at TL4 basic firearms are available to enemies. Mainly looking to avoid trap maneuvers and such, not trying to do anything especially broken.
>>
>>55080358

If you are the only close combatant in the game your role is going to be partly to bottleneck any close combat attackers and cover the rest of the group. As a TL 4 knight you can get pretty heavy armor. You might have to spend a lot of fights waiting, so be patient. If you can get a Reach 2 weapon, like a long sword, you can use Stop Thrust to keep people from getting past you quite so easily and control a wide area of the battlefield.

If you want to use a shield then Shield Wall Training (Martial Arts book) is a great Perk, as it allows you to use your Block defense to cover a ally within reach. A heavy shield can blunt the impact of TL 4 firearms and totally stop most other attacks, and Block won't suffer from penalties for being encumbered like Dodge.

Shields are also a very good option for initiating combat if you have to close in with someone, as a Charge (Shield Bash) can knock some people down and allows you an un-penalized attack when moving.

That said, two handed weapons have charms too. If you go with one of those then you might want Sweep, an attack that lets you use large weapons to knock people off their feet. This can provide a very big advantage, and it's quite useful if sometimes you want to take people alive. Knocking someone down makes it much easier to force a surrender.

Attacking arms or legs involves only a minor penalty, arms and legs are often less armored, and crippling one can take a person out of the fight faster then killing them.

Last, if your skill level is over 14 then I suggest you use Deceptive Attack. For -2 to your attack roll your target takes -1 to their defense roll. Dropping your skill down to 13-14 reduces your chance to hit by only a little if you have 15-18 skill but can make it much less likely the target will defend.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (137KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
137KB, 800x682px
>>55078915

>Player of the human noble in the party gets put front and center to do the talking
>Has a cold

>"I don't really care about this. Ya'll can kill each other for all I care"
>>
File: 1488053675348.jpg (449KB, 1036x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1488053675348.jpg
449KB, 1036x1920px
>>55080617
Oh u don't think Lord Rod would just give em the shaft like that.

He would behead the opposition leadership first...
>>
Both 3e Vehicles (p. 182 et seq.) and the 4e Basic Set (p. 555) state that, for passengers and components in a vehicle, damage can be double-dipped. Roughly, if a vehicle takes X damage, a component in the damaged subassembly may ALSO take X damage, or an occupant in the damaged subassembly may ALSO take X/2 damage. Even if I specifically shoot at the engine or the pilot of a vehicle, the vehicle still takes damage to its overall HP. This seems dumb to me. Damage to an engine or an occupant has nothing to do with damage to the chassis, right? Can't I just shoot a hole through the hood or the window without hitting the structural frame?

Idea:
- Every vehicle gets a personalized hit-location table. (To do this, decide how many spots you want to be on the table--36 = "Roll 1d, 1d"; 216 = "Roll 1d, 1d, 1d"; 1296 = "Roll 1d, 1d, 1d, 1d"; etc.--and use the "method of equal proportions" to apportion those spots to the hit locations, just like the USA's House of Representatives.) The chance of hitting a component is proportional to that component's surface area.
- Each subassembly ALSO gets its own hit location on this table. For this purpose ONLY, the surface area of a subassembly = 6 × (weight ÷ 50) ^ (2/3). This represents hitting, e.g., the actual chassis of a car or the ribs and struts of a wing--the structural components without which the subassembly would literally fall apart, even without damage to the components. (The same procedure is used for determining the "surface area" of armor components for this purpose ONLY, but using the densities provided in VE2 rather than the generic "weight ÷ 50" formula. Armor has HP, and takes damage, in accordance with Low-Tech Companion 2.)
- This allows an attacker to eliminate a vehicle's engine or occupants without damaging the chassis of the vehicle at all.

Any opinions?
>>
>>55081094
>the structural components without which the subassembly would literally fall apart, even without damage to the components
First "components" should be changed to read "portions". Second "components" refers to Vehicles components.
>>
>>55080358
Don't be afraid to run. Muskets can really fuck you up.
>>
What's the cost to get regeneration for fatigue or ER?
>>
Let's say I want to one-up Corran Horn and buy a spear with an extendable handle. I can switch it between these five lengths (takes one Ready maneuver per step of change):
- Short Spear (Reach 1, Parry 0, Cost $30, Weight 2 lb, ST 6)
- Long Spear (Reach 2, 3*, Parry 0U, Cost $60 Weight 5 lb, ST 11)
- Four-Yard Pike (Reach 3, 4*, Parry 0U, Cost $80, Weight 10 lb, ST 11†)
- Five-Yard Pike (Reach 4, 5*, Parry 0U, Cost $80, Weight 13 lb, ST 12†)
- Six-Yard Pike (Reach 5, 6*, Parry 0U, Cost $80, Weight 15 lb, ST 13†)

I assume that it would cost 3 × ($30 + $80) = $330: I pay for the Short Spear and the Six-Yard Pike with MA's "Disguised Weapons", and the three middle weapons are just intermediate settings.

Is this at all reasonable?
- It makes sense that, like a sheath, a hollow Six-Yard Pike counts as cheap quality for breakage. Buying it as a cheap-materials-quality weapon with MA's "Custom Quality Levels" reduces the total price to 3 × ($30 + $80 × 40%) = $186 for no further penalty.
- According to LTC2's "Determining Weapon ST", wielding a 17-lb Short Spear requires ST 15 (or ST 8†). How far can I justify reducing the weight of the mostly-hollow Six-Yard Pike?
>>
>>55082846
It's the same as for HP: Fatigue Only (+0%). Regeneration that applies to HP and FP simultaneously uses the Fatigue Recovery (+100%) enhancement
>>
>>55082943

I'd say that a 30% reduction in weight would be relatively fair, though my main thought if you want to avoid a 17 pound spear would be to consider going only to five yards instead of six. 15' is already a hell of a lot of extension.
>>
If i install on SM+7 ship Tertiary Battery (30 turrets with 2cm very rapid fire conventional guns) it still does its 3d?
>>
How do I add to this trove?

https://mega.nz/#F!yxFxlD4I!CGTYsnTE_8XAmcJxdMehAQ!b9NmTahI
>>
>>55085469
Goto: OP's PDF.
>>
File: Dust2Mapcsgo[1].png (761KB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dust2Mapcsgo[1].png
761KB, 660x720px
Has anyone tried recreating, e.g., Counter-Strike or Unreal Tournament maps in GURPS? I feel as if it would be interesting to play competitive CS:GO in GURPS.

t. kid who plays neither GURPS nor Counter-Strike, but enjoys reading GURPS books and used to play Unreal: Gold botmatches
>>
>>55085065
D-Damage entry lists basic damage for beam weapons of that size, not conventional or electromagnetic weapons. Yes, a very-rapid-fire tertiary conventional gun battery deals 3d, but a standard tertiary conventional gun battery would deal 6dx2 (with the math fixes from the errata 'cause goddamn Spaceship's math is fucked to high heaven).
>>
Thanks, done.
>>
>>55081094
>>55081123
Does anyone have any opinions on this?
>>
>>55087065
I've run some 'wargames' on maps with GURPS. It was to test out some sheets and bosses for an MGS game, but it was pretty fast and fluid.
>>
If I wanted to use TK to apply abilities that require a touch to use, would that be an enhancrment on TK to count as a "hand", an ehancement on the underlying ability in the vein of Ranged, or both? Or is that already simply how it works?
>>
>>55088750
I think the most fair approach would be to add Ranged and simply use TK as a fluff justification.
>>
>>55088836
Cool, thanks. The end idea is for someone with Create, Control, and Telekinesis all limited down to ferrous metals.
As a side note, I know you need Control to Create something in a complex form, but if you only had create, what are the guidelines for what shapes you can create? If you need Control to make a sword, can you at least create a jagged lump of iron to shank someone with?
>>
>>55088750
Extra arm with no physical attack, force extension and no signature as alternative ability

>>55088963
>if you only had create, what are the guidelines for what shapes you can create?
Having metalwork skills and extra contentration when creating?
Or create as alternative ability, yes
>>
>>55088963
I think the general idea is that you get a blob or lump of it, nothing more (or much more), which is good if you just plan on dropping it one someone, but otherwise...

I'd treat it like this:
>Blob or lump = Create
>Basic shape or form = Create + Control
>Complicated shape = Create + Control + Skill roll.
>>
>>55088963
Powers, p. 93:
>Create produces bulk matter, not specific shapes, much less machines. To create pre-shaped matter, buy both Create and Control (p. 90), and connect them with a Link. Such a combination can create machines; this is a long task (see p. B346) that requires skill rolls, as explained for Control.

You can't make anything but a random lump of metal.
>>
What's the lowest points level you can have and still be fun? My players want to do a campaign as incompetent TL 0 cavemen.
>>
>>55090427
You can have fun at 100pts if you're doing a focused campaign and using wildcard skills.

For competent characters, go with 175/-25 or up to 215/-35. Bear in mind most novel, movie, or vidya protagonists can easily be 300 or 400+ points.
>>
>>55090427
For cavemen? I think around 50 points with 50 points in drawbacks. It's not like a modern game where you can play a group of weak children and still have fun by scaling threats, cavemen have to be able to survive the boring challenges like 'not freeze or starve to death'.
>>
>>55090427
You can have fun with a negative point total and having to take ridiculous disadvantages to get a meager few points. It's about what the players and GM can enjoy, nothing else.
>>
Okay, another question on Control. Does it have any sort of listed ST score? For instance, if I wanted to make an iron platform that then extended upwards like a piston, how much could it lift that way? Or is it only based on what it could structurally hold, which requires the dreaded maths?
>>
>>55091907
Powers, p. 91:
>Control isn't Telekinesis. You can make a solid or liquid ooze, roll, or seep along the ground or a surface, and even reshape it in ways that defy gravity, but only gas or energy can actually fly through the air--and you can’t “shape” a force at all.
>Offensively, Control is more limited. By concentrating, you can move an existing hazard--gas, fire, radiation, etc., as befits your element--onto a foe, but this is only as harmful as the underlying substance. Nonhazardous liquids or solids merely impede his movement, like any object of that weight. In all cases, your foe can dodge.
>If a foe is standing in an area where you control matter, energy, or a force--or if you can move matter or energy onto him--you may inflict combat penalties on him. This requires flexibility on the GM’s part: Control 3 (Sound) might give -3 to Hearing rolls (e.g., to detect a ninja sneaking up), Control 10 (Earth) might cause a mini-earthquake good for -10 to attack rolls, and Control (Gravity) would simply produce the usual penalties that go along with reduced or elevated gravity. Tricks like this require a Concentrate maneuver and an IQ or Tactics roll.

To me, this implies that Control has no ST score. If you're using Control on a patch of earth on which someone is standing, you can affect ONLY that patch of earth, more or less. You can't just piston it out of the ground to move him upward, because that would require ST; even making an earthquake to impede his movements is difficult.

If you want to lift people on pistons of a solid that you Control, buy Telekinesis with Link, Area Effect, and Environmental.
>>
>>55092107
>To me, this implies that Control has no ST score.
Clarification: A chunk of matter under your Control has no ST score, even though you effectively have enough "ST" to force movement upon the chunk of matter when you're using Control on it. You can move the chunk of matter, but the chunk of matter cannot move anything.
>>
>>55043816
Whoa... so this... is the power... of Cascading Style Sheets...
https://www.w3.org/TR/css3-page/
>>
File: 20170827_174311.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170827_174311.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>55092649
(Forgot pic, of course.)
>>
File: 20170827_174333.jpg (2MB, 2928x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170827_174333.jpg
2MB, 2928x2448px
>>55092672
(And forgot to rotate it, of course...)
>>
File: stylish.png (23KB, 625x919px) Image search: [Google]
stylish.png
23KB, 625x919px
>>55092699
Truly, you can do anything with CSS and HTML, nowadays.
>>
File: blah.png (10KB, 833x292px) Image search: [Google]
blah.png
10KB, 833x292px
>>55092766
You even can make the file display in 12-pt Arial on your computer screen, but print in 9-pt Garamond on your paper!
>>
File: 1481499061131.jpg (173KB, 1280x576px) Image search: [Google]
1481499061131.jpg
173KB, 1280x576px
fresh
>>
File: 1503656078399.jpg (139KB, 1346x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1503656078399.jpg
139KB, 1346x1040px
>>55077185
Without special permission you can't use Weapon Adaption on anything that doesn't use the same number of hands and defaults to each other at worse then -4.

So out of that list only Staff is a valid choice. Everything else would require GM permission.
>>
>>55037494
What (besides cinematic martial arts and low tech) would be of use in a wuxia mythic Britain campaign?
>>
>>55096449
Wuxia mythic Britain? Humm, that's a hard one. It's one of the few areas where there isn't really a setting book ready to go.
>>
>>55097524
I was thinking I'd use pendragon or mythic Britain (BRP derivatives) for setting info.

Im only asking for mechanical option suggestions.

Is there a good wuxia mechanics supplement?
>>
>>55097920

Martial Arts has good advice for this. Heroic, cinematic martial arts are covered well and you can allow outrageous abilities pretty freely.
>>
>>55098051
I've got martial arts. That's what I was going to more or less use as my baseline. It's going to be essential.

I'm asking if there's any *other* books that have useful stuff that I should be looking at to consider adding for a good wuxia campaign.
>>
>>55098094
Fantasy has some meditations on how to do a good fantastic world, but it's nothing that you can't do fluff wise. GURPS China, ironically, doesn't cover this much.
>>
>>55096052
Why can't Two Handed sword default to Polearm?
>>
>>55099891
I'd probably allow it, but by default it doesn't work that way. Just ask your DM.

What is this campaign, anyways, historical China? Mythical China? Feudal Japan?
>>
File: Marines.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Marines.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>55087065
I've played GURPS inspired by Alien Swarm. That's a UT2k4 mod from back in the day where a co-op team fights waves of alien monsters in power armor, shamelessly stealing maps and encounters from it, though without quite the enemy density (fighting 70 enemies a turn is less fun in GURPS then in a isometric shooter).
>>
Has anyone gotten their Dungeon Fantasy PDFs yet?
>>
>>55106000
Yeah. I reviewed them on my blog. Pseudoboo.blogspot.com
>>
>>55106000
has anyone scannerized their dungeon fantasy yet?
>>
File: 81y4e3.png (933KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
81y4e3.png
933KB, 1024x724px
Hey, /GURPSgen/, Im thinking about ATE game [Main: Things Fall Apart. Side: Bomb, Mega-Virus, Mother Nature, Reign of Steel. Generation: 6/8] in Europe as general place.
Main intention to do this: it pretty compact with not so far town-to-town distances, but have enough large spaces with very different landscapes, not just plain and simple postapocaliptic wasteland.
What Great Clans can build their new world there? Pit-fighters, drivers, traders, farmers, courtiers, entertainers, car mechanics, gunsmiths, blacksmiths, gangbusters, robot killers and mutant hunters are fine set?
Slap on them [20] of clan related advantages/skills is enough?
Aaaand how to manage psionics as RPM and is fine to allow buy imbuements and other animeish things at start, if PCs planned as average averages who gonna be Badasses On Steroids?
>>
>>55106465
The only thing with rpm at a 150 character budget, the standard for After the End, can be very expensive. They might need to be super optimized one trick ponies to manage modestly well beside mundane counterparts. This is not particularly bad if you don't mind something like stranger things happening where you have a character who's socially stunted, has no survival skills, and is really only good at psionics, then you might be fine.

The other obvious solution would just giving characters more points.
>>
File: DIUvwroVoAAo_55.jpg (75KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DIUvwroVoAAo_55.jpg
75KB, 675x1200px
>>55106465

Europe is a pretty big location. Maybe narrow it down a little, make the game start in Jutland? You get towns 10-15 miles apart and plenty of reasons for maritime adventures to islands and other parts of Europe.

For big clans, I'd imagine Techno-Vikings, Germanic men of the south, maybe a mutant clan of pagans in a land where robots continue to do their programming from before the war. Some might be harmless to humans if not provoked, like huge robot machines that crawl though forest, removing dangerous underbrush and tending to trees, while others might be kill drones that try to wipe out human enclaves at night but spend the day perched high with solar panels spread out to recharge.

I'd note that in Jutland there'd be towns or ruins of towns and cities every 10-15 miles or so.
>>
>>55108018
>Building a wall across the Storebælt to keep out monsters from the west.

Let's get started on it now.
>>
A friendo suggested running a supernatural WW2 game. I think I might dip into the following books, but my history is pretty mediocre as well and I think I'd need to do some reading just for inspiration.

Is the GURPS WW2 series for 4e? I can see it's classified under Older Books in the mega, but I can't tell at a glance whether or not it was written for 3e based on that or what's on sjgames/w23.

Also, is there any other recommended reading? Anyone else run a WW2 game?
>>
>>55108937
WW2 is a 3e book; using for background info and inspiration, but use High-Tech (and its splats) for all the appropriate gear.

In terms of character options, that's up to you. Use Action for a more high-powered, cinematic game, almost A-Team: WWII Edition. Tactical Shooting is better for gritty, realistic firefights. I would err on the side of too high-power/cinematic, though, because rolling up a new character every session is a fun-killer.

I once ran a FMA game where the non-alchemist in the group bleeding out, wrestling a dying man in a trench for his knife. A bit more WW1 than WW2, but it's the closest I've come to that sort of game.
>>
>>55099891
A two-handed sword and a polearm need to be gripped differently enough that the skills don't overlap to justify a default between the two. At least, that's how I think the authors were looking at it.

I would allow you to take a Weapon Adaptation (Polearm to Two-Handed Sword) or vise versa, with Polearm to Two-Handed Sword having a special critical failure where you hurt your hands swinging the thing.
>>
>>55109438
Naganta is weird
>>
>>55109665
How do you figure?
>>
>>55109777
It's a sword blade on a stick that cost far less then a sword. It's in two list that don't default to each-other.
>>
>>55109815
I dunno. The sword blade doesn't look all that long when compared to the shaft.
>>
Newbie question, and I'm sorry if this is a highly contested question, but why GURPS over FATE?
>>
>>55110220
GURPS is simulationist and easy for anyone to pick up. I can't speak from experience, but from I heard from anons that for FATE you need to know some key mechanics in order to play properly.
>>
>>55109890
>>55109815
I'm the hwarang. The GM let it go because Naginata can be used as a 2H Sword. He also let me use it for Rapier (to use with a Jian) because it's "all swords anyway".

I also showed him this thread, and assured that there's no need to be wary. After all, it's all pretty certain that we might venture into some weird kinky shit anyway.
>>
>>55110220
Saying GURPS makes you feel better than saying FATE. It sounds way cooler.
Also, from what I understood of FATE (no much, to be honest), GURPS is way easier to create tons of weird shit - and to it all be somewhat 'balanced'.
>>
I'm designing a familiar for one of my players using DF5 Allies as a guideline. He wants a metal elemental as his familiar. What sort of Innate Attack would a metal elemental familiar grant its master?
>>
>>55110758
Toxic attack that ignores dr and messes with iron in target's blood, malediction resisted by HT.

Or of course, for something less edgy and more "mundane" simply generating lots weapons... Made out of metal. Any number of flung spears or knives. Things that have good armor divisor against metal armor only. And corrosion attacks with the no injury modifier to destroy people's metal weapons and armor.
>>
>>55110220
They're basically opposites in design and philosophy. GURPS works better for crunchy shit which is bound to the rules of action/reaction and FATE is better for quick fluffy gameplay which relies on narrative rules.

Different systems for different games.
>>
>>55110220
GURPS for gaming, Fate for writing group.
>>
>This week in 9th century Germany

We are asked by some people taking refuge in the monastery to go back to the village they were forced out of by a robber baron's men. They want us to bring them a few personal items like an old painting, little girl's doll, the cross from their church.

We go and find 8 men vs us 3 in the village, eating the food and fucking the place up. They demand we fuck off and won't let us take anything.

>Diplomacy critically fails
>Intimidate fails

Fuck it, sucker punch the leader. With axe. Try to tell everyone else to fuck off or they get the same.

>Intimidate fails with huge bonus.
>Second in command of baron's men succeeds at telling them to attack us with Leadership.

7 vs 3. Third rate thugs with clubs and spears and knives and I swear I have killed dragons more easily in D&D. Had to finish them off with one man rolling HT every second and a crippled leg.

We get back to the monastery and give the stuff to the villagers. They reveal 2 pounds of silver hidden in the picture frame and offer us half.
>>
Anyone have any tips on simplifying slamming rules? One of my players does it a lot but I find it a bit cumbersome when it comes to calculating damage and such.
>>
>>55112774
There are supposedly some simplified/streamlined slamming rules in the new standalone Dungeon Fantasy boxed set (that are also compatible with 'regular' GURPS). I don't know what they entail though as I haven't gotten my box yet.
>>
>>55112774
The new DF set is supposed to have a reworked version. Maybe someone will spoil it for us?
>>
>>55112774
thr-2, look up distance moved on SSR table, add size per die. Brawling, Sumo Wrestling add damage as normal.
>>
>>55112821

Perfect, thank you!
>>
>>55112821
Substitute HP for ST vs static objects like walls?
>>
>>55112578
That is wonderful, I need to run a game soon
>>
>>55106216
It's not out in physical form yet my dude, PDFs were released to backers for GenCon 50.
>>
>>55112821
What's the ssr table
>>
>>55116793
Speed/Size/Range
>>
> Finally decides to bite the bullet and try gurps
> Goes to gurps thread
> No links
Common gurps general improve your game son.
>>
>>55117904
The new hotness is hiding all the links in a big PDF uploaded in the first post.

...Or that's what the GURPS general and PDF share thread do, anyhow. Probably because there's way too many links to copy-paste or something.

Even /OSRG/ decided to just migrate everything to a bunch of pastebins.
>>
>>55117904
The OP is a PDF. Have a look in there.
>>
>>55117904
Ppl who can't find pdf in OP shouldn't play gurps srsly
>>
For those of you who play GURPS and other systems, what DON'T you use GURPS for?
>>
>>55119088
MAID. Among the systems I've played, only system I'd say is perfect for it's genre. All other systems leave the particular taste in my mouth of 'I could be doing this in GURPS and have a better time'.
>>
>Acceleration = force ÷ mass
Rate my idea, /gurpsgen/!

>At all times, Move = 50 × (Basic Lift, including Lifting ST and excluding Striking ST) ÷ (TOTAL weight) - 3, rounded up.
>Unencumbered weight = (HP/N)^(1/3), where N is 2 for normal characters, 4 for Unliving, or 8 for Homogenous. HP that don't increase weight should have an enhancement.
>Basic Move is eliminated. Lifting ST now costs 13 points (up from 3). ST now costs 20 points (up from 10). Basic Speed now costs 16 points (down from 20).
>>
>>55120922

It would go some way to eliminating the DX superiority the game has. I'd worry a little about too much maths though. Though I suppose it's a one off calc.
>>
>>55120922
>Unencumbered weight = (HP/N)^(1/3)
Whoops, that should be "^3", not "^(1/3)".
>>
>>55120922
>Basic Set Heavy Warhorse
>24 ST/HP, Move 7
>Now weighs 1728 lb (down from 1900)
>Needs Lifting ST 16 to maintain Move 7 under this new rule
Is that reasonable? Maybe it could be handwaved as typical for Quadrupeds...
>>
>>55119088
Nechronica and >>55119437, both of which are JRPGs which, when not using their shitty Simple Roleplay System, can have mechanics representing fluff really fucking well. Tokyo Nova looks pretty neat too with the card-based system. I'm a firm believer that 90% of RPGs don't justify the existence of their mechanics and would be much better served by just using GURPS, though. But that's just personal taste.
>>
>>55120922
It breaks for high ST creatures.
>>
>>55119088
Amber and that's basically it, from the ones I've played or run (which is a lot).
>>
For alternate gun specialties in pyramid 65, do you change the difficulty of the guns skill, or is it the same (easy)?
>>
>>55119088
Four-color supers. I used it twice for GURPS The Tick and a street-level vigilante campaign and it worked for those but it kind of falls apart at the highest end. It's hard to balance a GURPS party that could potentially include Superman, Batman, a psychic blueberry muffin, and Accountant-Man, the 1000 point fiscal controller.
>>
>>55119088
I'm part of a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon campaign. Its a good thing we aren't using GURPS for it.Not that it couldn't do it... but the scaling GURPS uses for certain things would break the game due to how some of our players and such go about things.
>>
How would you stat this in GURPS?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selectable_Lightweight_Attack_Munition
>>
>>55123443
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selectable_Lightweight_Attack_Munition

Dude, it's a variable setting mine. You can stat it yourself with Basic Set and High Tech from the .pdf in the first post.
>>
>>55119088
Dungeon Crawl Classics

It's specifically built as an Old School Renaissance style game, and GURPS just doesn't get the same game-y feel OSR is supposed to.
>>
>>55119088
DRYH. Simple, straightforward, and most of all thematically appropriate mechanics. Don't Rest Your Head is one of the few very very few games where the mechanics themselves are important to the tone and flavor and something would be lost in the translation to GURPS.

D&D 4e: Gamey, tactical, teamwork-oriented high-fantasy combat. I could remake it in GURPS (for the most part), but why bother?

I love GURPS for a number of reasons, but the main one is mechanical competency. If other systems can bring something different to the table while also being solid systems, I'll give 'em a shot.
>>
>>55123443
6dx4(10) cr ex with a linked 7dx2 cr ex

Range of the AP EFP attack is 8 yards. Make an attack roll with an effective skill of 14, unless the mine was placed in contact or the demotion roll failed.

Detonation sensors are IR, command or timed. Most can silently self district if not detonated after a period of time. Useful
>>
>>55125433
Thank you, but how did you get damage? I calculated it as 6dx2 because it's 0,6lbs of LX14. Are there rules for directional explosions?
>>
>>55125513
Yes. In High Tech.
>>
>>55125513
No, you are right there. It should be more like 6d (10) cr for EFP and 6dx2 cr ex at the mine itself. I was thinking of a different, larger mine.
>>
>I wonder what GURPS Prime Directive is like
>look at core book
This is the worst 4th edition product I've seen, who lets this happen?
>>
>>55124477
What about Dungeon Fantasy (both the book series and standalone box set)?
>>
>>55129298
Pretty sure he means that it's deliberately mechanically similar to AD&D to evoke nostalgia, and there's no getting around the fact that GURPS has very different mechanics.

>>55129269
I think it doesn't have anything to do with SJGames, judging by page 3 mentioning that "ADB Inc." are credited with putting out other books. I do wonder if/how they got the license to do this, though.
>>
Hey /gurpsgen/. I need help.

So my group is currently using RQ6 but frankly myself and another doesn't like the combat system and we feel it's not a good fit for my GM's campaign (custom setting with custom races. "Dark" high fantasy). I was wondering 2 things.

What books would be best to implement for a new group of GURPS players who want deadly combat, lots of maneuvers in melee combat, and a magic system in RQ6 (where fluff of the spell is up to the player but they can manipulate certain things like range, duration, or combining it with another spell)?
>>
>>55130614
>Magic
Thaumatology - Ritual Path Magic

>Combat
Basic Set has more than enough for new people, but Martial Arts greatly expands upon it.
>>
>>55115073
Thank you. I had to hire a pair of farmer's sons to carry back a friend at -2 HP and had a man with a crippled leg leaning on me, but we will be getting a carriage that should avoid embarrassing stick litters to haul wounded people in the future.
>>
>>55130701
Noted. Thanks.
>>
>>55129895
DCC is much closer mechanically to 3.X than AD&D, though.
>>
File: 1480701619084.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1480701619084.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>55130701
You don't really need MA. It's got some cool optional stuff, but man, it's more then 99% of games require.
>>
I'm a new GM (both to GURPS and in general) and I've got a couple questions.

Whose responsibility is it to keep track of the bonuses to rolls, mine or the players? For example, if a player is shooting a braced gun equipped with a scope, and I tell him that he has -7 due to range, and he forgets to add his scope bonus and brace bonus, should I remind him or is it his fault for forgetting? Tracking bonuses as well as penalties is a bit tedious.

Additionally, should I tell the player the penalties that would apply to his roll when asked, or should I just explain the situation and let him figure out what penalties would apply, but keep the numbers to myself until the player actually decides? For example, if a player asks "If I wanted to shoot him in the head, what would my penalties be?" should I answer "He's 50 yards away so that's -8 and the skulls is -7, so a total of -15," or should I just say "He's 50 yards away"?

I understand that this might be personal preference, but what's the better and/or accepted way to handle this?
>>
>>55122634
Why do you allow anyone to play the arch jew?
>>
>>55133485
I usually cite rules and let the players figure the numbers. Makes it less of a headache for me and it helps the player get into the flow rather than relying on the GM for every little thing. For newbies, walk them through a few instances of a rule when it comes up so they can follow along. If a player is using a rule you are uncomfortable with and don't know much about, don't be afraid to say so.
>>
File: 1362632364810.jpg (298KB, 1344x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1362632364810.jpg
298KB, 1344x1900px
>>55133485
Typically I try to do this on both sides. Make it as easy as you can for everyone. As the GM it can really help if you give a summery of modifiers to actions (it: -5 for distance, -2 for lighting).

As a player, it's very good to know your own modifiers for things you can know, like range, posture, bracing, aim, ect. List them out for your GM so they know everything about how you are making the attack and the final SL for the shot.
>>
Does anyone have the link to a wayfarers pdf?
>>
>>55122634
where do you even put all of those 1000 points? I mean, there has to be a limit at fiscal controlling and i think it's around 300
>>
>>55123067
tell me more
>>
>>55136249
Just put the whole 1000 of them into fiscal controlling. Someone has to do god's accounting.
>>
I usually let enemies do RPM and Thamatology while PCs have The Magic manual. i've seen it equilibrates things. maybe i will try the sheer awesomeness of full Thaumatology to the players when i will have a firmer grasp on how it exactly works. i've seen it kind of balance the game and let the players have less way to screw themself up/being op
How do you guys usually deal with magic? am i limiting too much the caster's fun in your opinion?
>>
>>55136555
Made somehow potential casters as Session Boss size enemies and do whatever i want related to his type and element
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.