[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monstergirls in Greyhawk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Greyhawk.jpg (21KB, 220x295px) Image search: [Google]
Greyhawk.jpg
21KB, 220x295px
Any ideas on how to implement monstergirls (Especially lamia, arachne and slimes) into an OSR AD&D game set in the Flanaess?
>>
>>55036653
You kill yourself, then someone else look up some of their stats for Red Steel (2nd edition), then he kills himself. Then the last person uses his imagination and eyeballs the characterizations other have done before making some home-brew, then killing himself.
>>
File: IMG_1939.png (367KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1939.png
367KB, 1280x719px
>>55036653
You don't
>>
>>55036920
This is the only answer. Fuck off with your furfag weeb shit OP. Grow up, go outside, make some normal friends.
>>
>>55036653
>Slimes
This-
This is how I knew you've not played D&D enough for helping you to matter, and that you're a filthy Secondary who thinks he doesn't have to work for his lore.

Maybe after you've downloaded 2e-3.5, Maybe after you've Downloaded Polyhedron, and Used the DD& dex to find articles in the magazines on ecologies and actually read the articles, maybe, just maybe I'd have helped you, but you've proven yourself to the kind of shithead with no taste whatsoever.

Implement monstergirls? they're already there for the most part, but there is little coverage on sexual habits beyond what Ed-Greenwood writes outside of published material which is canon by a contracted agreement, and you have to fill in the blanks by being kore-plausible.

Slimes are all just ex-aberrations per Ghaunadaur's removal of their sentience, at best, you may fuck a Drow worshipper with slime features, Slime Lord progression a Ghaunadaun or Wizard- I refuse to detail you of Arachne, and Lamia actualyl do fuck people, and it's in their Dragon magazine ecology, and is one of the few milder Articles that relate to what they get up to.

Please note, Lamia in D&D are not your faggot-snakecuckshit, that's Yuan-ti and you best be fucking Evil and Chinese as fuck for that shit.

Tl:DR Monstergirl encyclopedia is a cancer that is the emobdiement of a long-term issue that plagues Japanese fantasy as a whole, Lost meaning in translation, lack of creativity, and the Japanese D&D translation plague that gave us the repetitve tropes and flaws that plagues an entire medium under fantasy published from Japan.

There's a fucking Reason why all their dark Elves are brown and have no reason to be hated whatsoever, coming from shallow storylines without context, and why many RPGs they make are disgustingly linear.

JPRPGs are not alive in the same sense as western settings and it shows.

People hail Overlord as the greatest Isekai innovation but it's really Larloch and Ssazz Tam D&D fanfiction.
>>
>>55036653
Okay, its simple.

You start with "I have monstergirls in my setting" and you're done.
I mean, what are you actually asking here?
>>
>>55036653
the same way you fuck a monster girl anon, just stick it in there. I don't understand how this is so difficult for people to understand. Like if there isn't a paragraph someone can read that details how many dice you roll to determine the coloring of scales on a snake woman it cannot be implemented at all.
>>
File: are you not entertained.gif (318KB, 492x305px) Image search: [Google]
are you not entertained.gif
318KB, 492x305px
>>55037291
Not sure if I should be surprised there's already a pasta to address this.
>>
File: 1498629699433.jpg (34KB, 295x353px) Image search: [Google]
1498629699433.jpg
34KB, 295x353px
>>55037291
Wow, that pasta is quite funny...and accurate, in most details. 8/10
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.