[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Mood of the Room.png (63KB, 665x781px) Image search: [Google]
Mood of the Room.png
63KB, 665x781px
Is this a good idea?
>>
Could be very useful for on-the-fly DMing.
>>
>>55035648
Useful, but, as with any random table, needs correct implementation to work.
>>
>>55035648
As a GM, I'd probably use this for before the session to determine "neutral" locations' general feels
Thanks this will be useful
>>
>>55035706
How do you implement it correctly?
>>
>>55035648
It seems like it'd be slower to look things up on than a regular old dX table. It'll probably be fine as long as you're not trying to roll on several tables.
>>
>>55035648
Neat idea, but the execution feels a bit schizophrenic. On one hand it seems like the table is designed for when you need to come up with something on the fly. On the other hand, something like +++- seems like it could be very tricky to properly pull off without planning. I'd probably remake it as two tables: one for if you need a bit of help to do some quick improvisation(for instance replace the +++- result with something that's easier to pull off without preparation - maybe along the lines of "Everyone here is mostly friendly and helpful, but there is something you've done or about you they take an issue with. A wrong move here could net you some enemies.") and another for when you're in the planning stages.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.