[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who created Fire endowments?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 11

File: 1500027891800.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500027891800.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Who created Fire endowments?
>>
>>55014553

Game of thrones?

As for who created fire endowments, do you mean the concept or who did it first in a game? Cause the concept goes all the way back to the Old testament and God sending a Cherubim with a flaming sword to block the way to the Tree of Life.
>>
>>55014553
>Game of Thrones
Obviously the priesthood of R'hollor

>RPGs
D&D I think?

>In general
Some fuck 10 000 years ago
>>
>>55014790
>>55014586
>>Some fuck 10 000 years ago
What was he thinking?
How did he enchant his sword?
>>
>>55014553
That bugged me. I always figured it was an offering of blood that summoned the fire, aside from the parlor tricks like he used in tournaments where he basically melted his fuckin sword.
>>
>>55014553
I'm glad they could put the money into making the fire and dragons look pretty but not into making the armor design and fight choreography look better than raw shit. I guess one appeals more to the brainlets that watch this show.
>>
>>55014831
>armor design and fight choreography
Expound upon your complaints with these, without using the webm of some guy fighting invisible wights.
>>
>>55014902
>without using the webm of some guy fighting invisible wights.

Don't you diss that guy. He was a fucking hero. Whole party would have been slaughtered by invisible undead if it hadn't been for that one guy with ghost sight.
>>
>>55014933

Wat?
>>
>>55014831

It's not hard to do fire anon.
>>
>>55014902
>Expound upon your complaints with these
Remember when people used to wear armor in this show? LIke, when Jorah killed a guy because he was wearing plate armor, and the dothraki guy wasn't? I miss that.
>>
File: 1465074043778.webm (2MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1465074043778.webm
2MB, 1280x718px
>>55014902
>show desperately tries to claim it's "realistic" and "gritty"
>dual wielding retard flailing
>garbage brown shit looking armor and clothing because nobody had the time to spend a few minutes researching what armor of a given vaguely medieval period actually should look like
>brainlets fall for it
>proceed to flood any discussion about medieval europe, pre-modern combat, realistic low fantasy, et cetera with their shit
>>
>>55015090

>showfags will defend this
>>
>>55015090
>dual wielding retard flailing
So, your issue is "dual weilding is retarded", rather than "The Lord of the Morning was so good that he could fight off four people?"

>garbage brown shit looking armor
Ex-fucking-pound. you're using a bunch of words and still managing to say nothing.
>>
>>55015090

What the fuck is this shit? No seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>55015126
A fight.
>>
>>55015090
I mean yeah some of the armor espescially once they've started making battles bigger got pretty bad, but I seem to remember the early show armor being pretty decent since they weren't making sets for bunches of extras.
>>
>>55015122
He's right, Dayne's sword twirling looks absolutely fucking retarded
>>
>>55015162
Do tell me how you would fight four people looking to kill you while keeping it entertaining for outside viewers.
>>
>>55015122
>The Lord of the Morning
Sword of the Morning. The great sword they didn't have him molest everyone with is named Dawn.
>>
>>55015205
Winter Soldier had a guy fighting an entire elevator, and it didn't look fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>55014804
well, if we're really going with old testament god, he said fuck it, and it happened. same goes for most other stories that can be argued as "first flame weapon": a god thought it would be cool, so they made it happen. because we tend to shape our gods in our image, this can probably all traced back to mankind's obsession with setting shit on fie
>>
File: 1471491031736.jpg (80KB, 564x786px) Image search: [Google]
1471491031736.jpg
80KB, 564x786px
>>55015122
Do you really need an explanation for why thoughtlessly slapping splotches of brown, black and grey with some metal bits on someone to make it look "dark" and "realistic" looks bad? I'll grant it's an effective way to not have to put any time and effort into it while also appeasing plebians who make a connection between "IT LOOKS LIKE UNAPPEALING SO IT'S REALISTIC", but anyone with the most entry level five minutes of googling knowledge of arms and armour should see it as shit.
>>
>>55015217
Thanks, anon. I've been drinking.
>>
>>55015230
>I have a burning stick in one hand and a sharp metal stick in the other
>shit, what if they were combined into a burning sharp metal stick
>that would be fucking GOAT
>and with it I shall slay goatfuckers
>>
>>55015217
So, Arthur Dayne is basically Satan, right?
>>
I remember there being a mythic Briton king with a sword that would alight if the holder's cause was just but would engulf the holder in flames if it wasn't. He was very willing to lend it out but after hearing the description no one took it for some reason.
>>
>>55015248
>>55015317
Unfortunately quality armor is more expensive than most productions are willing to go.
>>
>>55015090

Nord people don't use armor in the show and in the book.
>>
>>55015498
Where did you get that wild idea from? Even Ramsey uses armor in the books. In fact, his armor is really distinctive.
>>
>>55015218
But none of them had stabbing implements.

(Though said stabbing implements wouldn't be super good against armor anyway but don't tell the showwriters that, they might burn you at the stake.)

>>55015248
>>55015317
Coloring isn't really the issue, the Lannister guard had pretty bright colors.
>>
>>55015648
>said stabbing implements wouldn't be super good against armor anyway
Stabbing implements were actually very effective versus even the heaviest armor. Perhaps not as effective as the weapons that could ring your fucking head like a bell, but still, there's a reason half-swording was a thing.
>>
>>55015218
yes it did
>>
>>55015248
that the armor isnt realistic at all is part of fantasy's charme
>>
>>55015715
>GoT is gritty and realistic, it's not like WoW!
>It's just fantasy, guys, tits and dragons, don't scrutinize it
Pick one
>>
>>55015715
You'll have to forgive me, but I honestly don't see what is unrealistic about a leather cuirass over chain mail, other than the decided lack of helmets, which can be explained away by it's a goddamn tv show and you should probably see their faces.
>>
>>55015743
Okay.
>It's just fantasy, guys, tits and dragons, don't scrutinize it
>>
>>55015749
>STUDDED LEATHER REEEEEEEEEEE
>CHARACTERS USE LONGSWORDS BUT DON'T HALFSWORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>ARMIES AREN'T ALL PIKEMEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

people who like medieval realism are cancer
>>
>>55014553

Is that the Hound on John's right?
>>
>>55015680
Yeah but they were incompetent at actually thrusting.
>>
>>55015850
Ah, so, GoT isn't gritty and realistic?
In that case, why the fuck is it worth paying attention to, because it sounds pretty damn bland to me - Hero-Boy and Mary-Sue are going to marry and save the world, what's the big deal?
>>
>>55015952
Yes, they're apparently just going full Avengers for the finale.
>>
>>55015743
I pick:
>GoT is gritty and more realistic than WoW but ultimately it's just fantasy, guys. it used to have lots of tits, don't scrutinize it!

>>55016073
dude, GRRM has been sowing the seeds for more conflict. just look at aryan sansa and jon. and now potential conflict between jon and dany too...
>>
>>55015090
>show desperately tries to claim it's "realistic" and "gritty"
It's not really gritty and realistic, it spent the first few seasons (and I assume books) fooling us into thinking that the wrong people had the plot armor, when it was in-fact Tyrion, Arya and John.
>>
>>55016680
>>55015106
>>
>>55015017
It would be nice if the scions of great houses could manage to afford full plate, instead of a breastplate and some pauldrons, if even that.
>>
>>55015230
There are theories about how the OT god took aspects from the pre-existing tribal gods, favoring an angry god of vulcanoes.
Putting shit on fire might be an even older trick.
>>
>>55017969
YHWH is actually believed to have been adapted from a pre-Judaic god of warriors and scholars, IIRC.
>>
>>55016835
literally not an argument
>>
>>55015090

>every ARPG ever
>>
>>55014553
Why do people still believe that the Children are anything but the ultimate villains of this story?

The stories from the Dawn Age and Age of Heroes never made much sense when you actually thought about it, and the show confirming that the Others were in fact created by the Children only cements the fact. Their plan backfired, and their weapon turned on them, the Long Night wasn't a war against the Others, it was a war against the Children, and the truce wasn't an actual truce. It was the banishment of the Children away from the lands of the First Men, and a deal that split the continent into the realms south of the wall - to be ruled by the First Men - and the ones north of the wall - to be ruled by the Others - and them being allowed a token number of humans to live in their lands (wildlings) to use for breeding purposes. Only due to time, and most likely the involvement of the Children, have men forgotten this and started to violate the sovereignty of the Night's King by sending more and more patrols into the lands north of the wall.

The Children are orchestrating a Human-Others war in the hopes that it will destroy both races once and for all.
>>
>>55020028
we don't even know if there are any children left alive after bloodraven's cave got sacked
>>
>>55020609
The Children live on as a hivemind in the weirwoods, which is why it was such a crime to them that men cut them down, and why it's more important for them that men go extinct than that their physical bodies are left intact. A goal which requires Bran to continue his one-man crusade against the Others.
>>
>>55015017
I would settle for them wearing warm winter hats. Gods forbid anyone wears a helmet! They're like fucking Space Marines. Entirely egregious in the cold weather.
>>
>>55017969
Pretty much. I'd say look at persia. The Hebrews were huge persaboos. So the whole flaming deathstick could well have its origins around there.
>>
>>55015205
>while keeping it entertaining for outside viewers
I would prioritize doing exactly not that.
>>
>>55014831
The dragons are many things. "Looking nice" and "impressive" are not two of those things however.
>>
>>55015126
Pure Autism.
>>
>>55015248
>but anyone with the most entry level five minutes of googling knowledge of arms and armour should just fucking hang themselves instead of thrashing around on here, spraying everybody with their autism about something no one actually gives a fuck about.

There. Fixed it for you.
>>
>>55016680
>GoT is gritty and more realistic than WoW
It isn't though. It's just a different kind of unrealistic.
>>
>>55014553
>Dark sword in bottom left
>STR attuned
>implying that isn't a longsword
>>
>>55015090

The Jedi battle version of that fight actually looks pretty cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CTJEZXtr94
>>
>>55024692

That's because you are retarded enough to think any of the light sabet fights in the prequels were anything but trash.
>>
>>55015017
How is armor gonna help against wights pulling you to the ground and ripping you apart?

They don't feel pain and hitting their vitals doesn't mean anything unless you're using obsidian.

They are trekking through a northern wasteland and they don't have surfs to carry their shit or have the time to arm them before they get ambushed by packs of undead monsters.

They actually did that part alright, you only really want to carry clothing to keep you warm and supplies to keep you alive.
>>
>>55015498
Go back and read the books.
>>
>>55015017
They could very well have boiled leather under and hopefully chain. Plate would probably be more hassle than it would be worth when you are going on a long trek through tundra instead of riding into battle. Even just strapping it on would be trucky with your hands encased in fur.
>>
File: ember.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ember.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>
>>55022210
And this is why you aren't making lodsofemone by writing television shows.
>>
>>55015498
The coat of plate is perfectly visible you blind dumbfuck.
>>
>>55022256
this
>>
Everything is bad and you are bad for liking it the thread
>>
File: bs.jpg (38KB, 499x305px) Image search: [Google]
bs.jpg
38KB, 499x305px
>>55015090
>tfw hate the dumbed down 90s fantasy got has become
>still thought this fight was pretty cool
>>
>>55015498
>Nord people don't use armor in the show and in the book.

But they do. Constantly.

So do Iron Islanders. Victarion makes a point of wearing his full plate harness even while ONNABOAT (something Euron does in the show)
>>
>>55015090
Jesus christ, what the fuck is this?
>>
>>55032500

The shittiest fight in the show. Ned vs. Jaime was alright for a movie swordfight, Jon vs. STYR MAGNAR OF THENN was okay even considering they turned the Thenns from "the only Wildlings who bother with real weapons and armor" into a race of cannibalistic Minscs, since it was a really fun protagonist vs. brute villain fight.

Ned vs. Arthur Dayne was a disgrace though. They wanted to convey that Ser Arthur was the best swordsman the Seven Kingdoms had ever seen or would ever see again... and to do that they turned him into a wacky inflatable knight man.
>>
It's fantasy

Relax
>>
>>55015680

>there's a reason half-swording was a thing

And the reason is that half-swording was used to stab into the weak points of armour, not through it.
>>
>>55036214
>half-swording
I'm still convinced this is some bullshit for honor convinced ./tg/ was a totes legit thing all the cool knights did between DEUS VULT
>>
>>55036341
You were proven wrong already in much earlier threads.
>>
File: HalfswordMordhauParty.jpg (182KB, 1022x667px) Image search: [Google]
HalfswordMordhauParty.jpg
182KB, 1022x667px
>>55036341
Medieval era was a wild time
>>
>>55015090
>when indie game have better designers
>>
>>55037738
Go home Gregory, you're drunk.
>>
>>55014816
nope, he still just has a sheath full o' napalm
>>
>>55018277
I though he was a wind god or somethin along those lines?
>>
>>55014553
Would a flaming sword actually be that useful?

I feel like, if you're in a position where you can stab or cleave someone with a sword, burning or igniting them at the same time would be unnecessary. They've already got a huge hole in their body that's rapidly leaking blood. Setting them on fire isn't going to make them any deader than they already are.
>>
>>55042866
I bet flaming swords are really good at terrifying the shit out of even trained opponents.
>>
>>55042866
Probably people would be more afraid of you and avoid fighting you, so you have better chances on surviving the battle
>>
>>55014553
>>55032538
>>
>>55042908
that and setting rabble on fire in big fights, because its not just on fire, but coated with caustic fuel.
>>
>>55014902
>fighting off-screen wights to conserve the budget so the things you need to see would look better rather than looking at more of the same
FTFY
>>
>>55015218
Which was mostly unarmed, swords need space. Also Dayne was just exremely killed, not a fucking super soldier.
>>
>>55015090
Hey look, /tg/ is bitching about tv fight choreography again despite having no idea how to do it better and the people who did this are making more money they you'll see in your entire life. It's a fucking TV SHOW you retards, no tv show has ever had good fight choreography.
>>
>>55014553
Why didn't he use that to melt a moat around their island?
>>
>>55042866
Setting someone on fire would probably incapacitate someone, which is something that a lot of stab and cut wounds do not (at least not immediatly).
>>
>>55042908
Surely the only thing you'd do to a trained opponent is make them think you're an idiot, for the reasons I just highlighted?

>Jesus Christ, that guy just set his own sword on fire. Does really he think that'll help him?
>>
>>55043276
If they're wearing metal armour, then hitting them with a burning sword isn't going to set them ablaze. All you'll do is blunt your sword.

If they're not wearing metal armour, then you're just going to put a big fuck-off hole in their body. And in that case, your sword being on fire won't add much.
>>
Showfags still need to be killed
>>
>>55043168
I've heard Into The Badlands has some good shit, but I haven't watched it yet.
>>
>>55032590
TWO SWORDS DABID
>>
>>55016082
They decided to get as many fan favorites back on board as possible (Jonah, Hound, Jon). They probably wanted to get Arya, Tyrion, Dany and Jaime there as well, but couldn't find a good excuse.
>>
>>55043783
They'll all run into each other next episode anyway. I'm interested to see how their attempts at diplomacy backfire hilariously again though.
>>
>>55043834
I hope king frosty kills a white walker to destroy the kidnapped zombie.

Also, do the undead share each other's pain or something? When the hound kicked their hostage, all the zombies around them screamed.
>>
>>55022256
Okay show me dragons that are nice and impressive looking you cynical cunt.
>>
>GoT mentioned
>Horde of autists who don't watch the show complain about WebMs that get posted
>Complaints are mostly just nitpicking and being unfun cynics
>I'll get called a Redditor/Showfag for saying these things

If you don't like the thing so much then why do you spergs get so damned heated about it?
>>
>>55043891
>I hope king frosty kills a white walker to destroy the kidnapped zombie.
He'll probably just spy on them through it, assuming he can see what his wights see, or he'll pull the plug on its unlife before Jon and the gang get it to the Lannisters to show them how serious shit gets. It feels so predictable right now. The absolute worst outcome will almost always happen, regardless of common sense on everyone's parts.
>>
>>55043125
>yes, he was extremely killed
>>
>>55043970
I like the books, which is why I get heated over the show fucking up everything good about them. Right down to central themes.
>Needle represents revenge, which is why Arya can't abandon it
Go fuck yourself, Dabid.
>>
>>55014804
>How did he enchant his sword?
Probably the same way people discovered bronze
>You got copper in my tin
>You got tin in my copper
>>
>>55017969
>>55018277
>>55042721

It depends on which scholar is trying to denigrate the Bible at the time. None of them have a clue, of course.
>>
>>55014902
What do I win? Besides cancer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mWKRXV7gFk
>>
>>55043168
The show itself had better fights in the first seasons. Everything went to shit as it got more popular and they could do whatever they want. Especially after they don't need to follow the books anymore.
>>
>>55044900
Forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaIwtO6VWCU

There was also put more work into the costumes back then. Now everything is dark and monotone
>>
>>55044973
DND had some humility back then, and half of the budget didn't go to the actors. They got a big pay raise a few seasons ago
>>
>>55015122
You can fucking google dual wielding and see how much experts fucking hate how it's overused and portrayed.

The whole sword of the morning thing is just another example of it.
>>
>>55043168
You could take ten minutes of just using google to find better examples of how it's done and probably a dozen experts willing to work with actors to do it better just for the sake of their pride and wanting what they've spent their lives studying work to be portrayed accurately.

It's not bitching its genuine fucking disgust over what you plebs are willing to accept as you jerk off the makers of this sub par bullshit
>>
>>55022358
You're shit at trolling
>>
>>55022358
>>55046463

>You're shit

fixed it for you
>>
>>55024692
That just makes all of Dayne's extraneous sword-twirling look even more retarded.
>>
>>55015017
>LIke, when Jorah killed a guy because he was wearing plate armor, and the dothraki guy wasn't? I miss that.
Yeah, but now the Dothraki have to be the most powerful fighting force the world has ever seen, so the Westerosi all need to leave their armor at home.
>>
>>55046854
More like because dragon CGI is eating all the budget. Also, zombie bears.
>>
>>55045072
They should have told the actors to fuck off and just replaced any that tried to go full retard with pay increase demands. Sure, it would be a bit jarring, but at least then they'd have the budget to include fucking Ghost.
>>
>>55046870
I like how they waited to use dragonglass on the zombie bear until after it ate two red shirts and savaged Thoros.
>>
File: The Runelords.jpg (40KB, 226x346px) Image search: [Google]
The Runelords.jpg
40KB, 226x346px
>>55014553
>Fire Endowments

I only know about Metabolism, Strength, Endurance, Will, and Wit endowments.
>>
>>55043168
>despite having no idea how to do it better
>and the people who did this are making more money they you'll see in your entire life
Wrong on both counts, kid.
>>
>>55043615
It does not. The only thing worse than its choreography is its acting.
>>
>>55048801
Please, by all means, show us lowly plebeians.
>>
>>55046417
This, tbqh
>>
If they could do that at will, why not bust out the flame sword all the time?
If someone doubts their FIRE GOD exists I think being able to magic up DIVINE FIRE would probably help convert a few peasants at the very least.
>>
>>55016759
What the fuck are you talking about, they've all been plot armoured from day one.
>>
>>55055026
>If someone doubts their FIRE GOD exists I think being able to magic up DIVINE FIRE would probably help convert a few peasants at the very least.
>"It's just some oil he smeared on his stupid sword!"
>>
>>55055026
He does it by cutting his hand, it's technically blood magic. (in the show at least)
>>
>>55043615
i watched like 2 episodes, everything about it is garbage.
>>
>>55014553
The concept of a flaming weapon is older than the sword by tens of thousands of years, dating back to the first desperate fuck that thought to swing a burning stick to keep wolves at bay.
>>
File: 1395776921209.png (369KB, 575x409px) Image search: [Google]
1395776921209.png
369KB, 575x409px
>>55044831
>smallsword deflecting an arming sword like it's nothing
>smallsword touching a still arming sword counts as deflecting
>twirling twirling and fucking twirling
>light touch of the breastplate counts as a kill
>Brienne using an arming sword like it's a 5ft pole with a rock tied on top
>"don't lunge"

the HEMAfag in me just got triggered hard.
>>
>>55055221
Remember when She tried that shit against the Hound and got justifiably slapped down for it?

Remember when this show had half-decent fight choreography, or weapons that didn't look like painted wood fucking LARPer gear?
>>
>>55014553
All I could think during that scene was
>Wait a second, you've been sitting there freezing your asses off, one guy literally froze to DEATH and you could have started a fire AT ANY TIME?
>>
>>55015090
>>55015106
>>55015126
>>55032500
Brainlets like you guys seriously make me laugh. I bet you retards can't name a single thing that would actually make this fight be more realistic. Hell, I'd be surprised if you could actually articulate what's wrong with it either. The sad attempts at being a pretentious hipster on this board are some of the most laughable ones on all of the internet.
>>
>>55056930

Alright. First, he should have one damn sword. That's just fucking obvious. Since he's the Sword of the Morning, he should probably be using the Sword of the Fucking morning.

It is true that one man fighting four is somewhat unreasonable, but if they changed the way the fight is set up so that rather than be standing out in the open he was in a more advantageous possition, say with his back to the entrance of the tower so they couldn't get behind him, that would be more reasonable. If due to the surroundings they could only come at him from the front one or two at a time it would be much better.

None of this twirling shit. Either twirling swords or Twirling bodies, both are just bad.

So yeah, to articulate what is wrong with this fight. One, he's using a sword in each hand and not the sword he's fucking famous for, which is daft. He let himself get maneuvered out into open ground where he could be surrounded, which is daft, their spinning and twirling and shit, which is daft.
>>
>>55044347
So they are just like christians?
>>
>>55043970
We like to hate things.
>>
File: 1645[1].jpg (60KB, 244x390px) Image search: [Google]
1645[1].jpg
60KB, 244x390px
>>55057017
You know, I don't think that /tg/ actually does like to hate things. It's just full of social rejects who think that hating what's popular will make them more popular. Kind of the same reason all those edgelords can't handle playing Lawful Good: They can't fathom how not being edgy could be cool.

I've never watched GoT, but at this point it's just too massive for me to really start; I'm not a TV guy. So I reserve judgment outside of "I noticed that the vast majority of TV, Anime, and cartoons fuck up swordplay so I wouldn't be at all surprised if the whole show was as dumb as as that Webm as far as swordplay goes."
>>
>>55048801
Then why aren't you doing it, dipshit? What show are you working on that has such amazing fights?
>>
>>55014553
wtf is an "endowment"
>>
>>55043970
I've watched it a lot, I mean every season multiple times, mostly because I had a stroke 4 years ago and another a year ago. I'd describe it as sex and the city, but in middle earth. The writing is pretty bad and the setting is quite lame power fantasy bullshit.
>>
>>55044154
>Needle represents revenge
the fuck it does, when she got it she was still that brat in winterfell
>>
>>55043168
>'Waiter, this soup tastes like piss and vinegar'
>'YOU CAN'T DO ANY BETTER, BESIDES, IT'S SOUP, NO SOUP HAS EVER TASTED GOOD'

Not only entirely illogical, but also completely fucking wrong. 10/10.
>>
File: questionmark.jpg (28KB, 499x322px) Image search: [Google]
questionmark.jpg
28KB, 499x322px
>>55014553

>Dude who can create fire at-will fucking froze to death
>>
>>55066723
he was drunk.
that was the most realistic death in the entire series.
>>
>>55068811

Either Thoros or Berric could have just made a fire though. Berric was probably sober at least. Fire could have only helped them in this situation.
>>
>>55068831
He didn't want to hurt the hound's feelings by making a bonfire.
>>
>>55015205
Watch any old Jackie Chan movie.
>>
>>55068831
They are literally godfearing idiots who's primary method of health care is miracles.
The thing I am least surprised about is they are bad at caring for wounded.
>>
>>55066723
He died from his zombie bear wounds is what he did.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.