[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Custom Space Marine Chapters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1503029877664.png (955KB, 2480x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1503029877664.png
955KB, 2480x1748px
has anyone actualy bothered to make their own space marine chapter? If so what's their lore?
>>
>>55012599
Have people made their own dudes in a game designed to build your own dudes? um... ya. Of course.

As for my dudes, the summery is that they were a space marine company that got stuck on a pleasure world for a few centuries, and through sheer boredom from having literally nothing to do other than spend time with the decadent nobility started to adventure into more... hedonistic exploits. Add some chaos shenanigans and they eventually got bored with whatever they were doing up till that point, enslaved the planet and are now a slaaneshi warband who just roam around, doing weird slaanesh stuff.
>>
>>55012599
>has anyone actualy bothered to make their own space marine chapter?

>Creating a thread based off a pre-existing template for the subject
>Has anyone actually done this
Something's off here.
>>
File: Eagles of Liberty 3.jpg (415KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Eagles of Liberty 3.jpg
415KB, 768x1024px
>>55012599
Aww anon, if ya wanna see my marines you just gotta ask, no need to bother with vague threads like this.

The Eagles of Liberty
>>
>>55012599
Tried. Argent Angels, had Doom Marine serve as the leader of them after taking control of the surviving loyalists of the Istvaan III massacre in my crossover.
>>
File: Scourge-Eagles.jpg (372KB, 2480x1748px) Image search: [Google]
Scourge-Eagles.jpg
372KB, 2480x1748px
>>55012599
Of course. Though I'm not in the mood to post their lore on account of one anon being a massive salty bitch. I have to watch my sodium intake, I've had a lot of salt over the last month of these threads and these guys in the picture.
>>
>>55013496
*praetor suit doom guy*
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.