[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Forbiden ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: F5H4K.jpg (136KB, 917x496px) Image search: [Google]
F5H4K.jpg
136KB, 917x496px
Is there such a thing like "Forbiden games" that you cant really talk or even mention about on /tg/?

I can think on maybe 2
>>
>>55009758
There are a couple, like--excuse me, someone's knocking at my door.
>>
>>55009758
Well, theres's the one about the thing - you know THE thing - and there's a few about THAT thing. And the one about The Other Thing (I know, right?)
>>
File: IMG_20170822_172507217.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_172507217.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
I have this boxes, for an TCG, It may be one of the Forbidden ones, Google don't show any pictures of the cards , thus may be a conspira........
>>
>>55009758
>POSTER HAS BEEN DELETED...
>>
File: Secrets.jpg (67KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
Secrets.jpg
67KB, 300x419px
sshhhh. dont tell anyone
>>
Yes.
Most nazi symbols are forbidden in Germany. So if you show up with some wargames from 2ndWW in public you can get some trouble. If you order some stuff from MMP in USA and your package lands in the customs you will have a hell of trouble explaining that to the officers there. The idiots also cut out decals on plastic models and put some black paint on the symbols on the model boxes. Going to conventions you better play some napoleonic or ancient themed wargames.
>>
>>55009758
I can think of a couple, because of rule 15.
>>
The One With Six d4s And A Long Line comes to mind but of course it cannot be mentioned by name.
>>
>>55012475
I am mystified by this reference. Can I have another clue?
>>
is it forbiden because is the best?
>>
File: your waifu a ship.jpg (108KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
your waifu a ship.jpg
108KB, 500x730px
Weiss Schwarz is actually pretty good MECHANICS wise. it cuts down on the reliance on card creep / competitive collecting and building by having a cycle mechanic that is primary (instead of a life-points system), and a funny thing where you LOSE by maxing your level.
sadly,
the game is designed by peeps who barely watch the licensed product, and the series they choose to make cards for are primarily Waifu-bait.

also, huge Japanese bias. English sets are less powerful.
>>
>>55012475
a human anti-body?
>>
>>55015844
really?
They make an English set... and make them weaker?
interesting, specially because it need more work than just translating and shipping i think...
>>
>>55009758
I hope there is an English print of this, I want to play.
>>
>>55009758
are we only talking about card games, or any game at all?
well, when it comes down to RPGs, I know FATAL and RaHoWa (altough, they are mentioned from time to time)
>>
>>55016581
sorry to disappoint you but there's not and I doubt there's going to be one
>>
File: cover_2.jpg (124KB, 606x739px) Image search: [Google]
cover_2.jpg
124KB, 606x739px
>>55009758
Closest I can think of is Ironclaw, the threads at least have a tendency to get nuked.
>>
>>55015844
>English sets are less powerful.
The fuck?
>>
>>55019595
that looks like a nuker.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.