[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Unconventional Mounts edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 131

File: 1502478925239.png (2MB, 1728x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1502478925239.png
2MB, 1728x1800px
Previous >>54931947

>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: mairsil request.png (1MB, 1402x936px) Image search: [Google]
mairsil request.png
1MB, 1402x936px
Requesting an interaction between Mairsil(top left) and his right-hand man Barl similiar to the scene on the right.
Barl has no art depicting him but is described as
-a stocky (short), muscular man
-thin, neatly trimmed beard
-receding hairline
-sharp blue eyes
-dresses plainly, leather pants and ruffled white shirt
The first panel would be Barl saying "Mairsil, no." and right below it is Mairsil sticking a Sol Ring (bottom left) in his pants with a wild look in his eyes saying "Mairsil, YES!"
The ring needs to still be glowly/on fire or it'd kind of lose it's value.
>>
File: References for art request.png (3MB, 2536x1508px) Image search: [Google]
References for art request.png
3MB, 2536x1508px
Migrating again
Here is that additional reference again. https://www.artstation.com/artwork/W0k9N

I would like a picture of my two main wizards in my army for Age of Sigmar: Bubugullax the Balefiend and Zappzag the Shaman.
Bubugullax is a Fimir Balefiend like the creatures in the two screenshots provided above. They are reptilian cyclopian bog monsters roughly somewhere between an orc and an ogre in size, roughly 8 feet tall. He is lean muscled, as his focus is magic and not physical fighting. He has a smooth tail with an ornate hook-like blade attached to the end of it. I am aware the references have bony protrusions, but Balefiends are supposed to have smooth tails.
His robes should be much like the ones in the screenshots provided, made from several mismatched and tattered pieces of cloth, likely stolen or captured banners or capes from victims. He should be standing opposite of Zappzag, staring down at him with contempt.

Zappzag is a Night Goblin Shaman and as such he is much smaller but no less malevolent than his Fimir counterpart. He should have "ornate" robes with small animal bones interwoven into the fabric. He has a fancy hat much like the headshot provided. His staff is stolen from a Branchwych and "improved" upon with orcy sigils, animal skulls, and a metal Bad Moon crudely tacked onto the top. He should be staring daggers up to his Fimir counterpart. There is no camaraderie between the two, despite working for the same boss, as both are playing the long game against each other for power and the eventual take over of the warband.

Also, if you would rather just draw one of the two, go right ahead.

A big thank you in advance
>>
File: Aoba.jpg (639KB, 1500x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Aoba.jpg
639KB, 1500x1163px
>>55006245
Migrating:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

Addendum: If possible don't make him as emo as in my original drawing, thanks
>>
File: Tera Reference.png (817KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
Tera Reference.png
817KB, 1050x750px
Migrating for the drawfriend with a WIP.

Requesting my character playfully shrugging as he ignores a gaping hole in his torso.
He's a heavily augmented cyborg with a taste for danger and very little regard for his own safety.

On the left is his face before and after his augmentations kick in, in the middle is his cybernetic body, and on the right is the pose and expression.
All of which can be safely disregarded if you want to put your own spin on things. Thanks!
>>
File: 1503037908785.png (2MB, 1458x1757px) Image search: [Google]
1503037908785.png
2MB, 1458x1757px
Requesting a drawing of a character I plan to use for a 7th sea game.
He is a soldier from Eisen (which is basically Not!Germany) the country was completly ruined by a war and so was half of his face.

As a soldier he is quiter strong and he have the frame(and the same facial feature and hair) of Chad Thundercock (pictured on pic 4)
During a rough and horrific battle he was disfigured on the right side of the face (pic 5) don't hesitate to make it as crude as it is, the intent is not to make the scar "pretty" like Geralt of Rivia
He is in the same position as Pic 1, except his sword is the Flamberge on pic 2 and wearing the armor on pic 3 without the helmet(or something similar enough to him, as long as it's not a WoW tier armor)

Thanks for taking it
>>
File: Umbra_Morathi_pic_ref.png (6MB, 2096x2184px) Image search: [Google]
Umbra_Morathi_pic_ref.png
6MB, 2096x2184px
Requesting Morathi from Warhammer Fantasy (right) dressed/redone as an Umbra Witch a la Bayonetta (left). Clothing made of her own hair, seductive demeanour, that sort of thing.

Needn't be anything fancy, a simple bodyshot should do, go nuts with how you combine the designs, all I want for certain is her spiky crown and none of Bayonetta's guns.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: Delen Arian Req.png (599KB, 2028x890px) Image search: [Google]
Delen Arian Req.png
599KB, 2028x890px
>>55006245
Can I get someone to do my Islander Elf Fighter?
He's a brown tropical elf, auburn hair, green eyes, dressed like 1, posed like 2 with the sword in 3, and instead of black, the middle of the sword is a bright emerald green.

Thanks!
>>
File: The Caspian Archer.jpg (5MB, 2395x4409px) Image search: [Google]
The Caspian Archer.jpg
5MB, 2395x4409px
Requesting my Arabian Nights ranger with her giant tiger companion.
>>
File: Neil Lost and Found Req.png (784KB, 2003x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Neil Lost and Found Req.png
784KB, 2003x1061px
>>55006245
Anyone mind doing my character from a Lost&Found campaign?
>Amphibious human with neck gills and grey dolphin like skin
>Brown hair and eyes
>leather armor and simple sword at hip
>May or may not be wearing red swimtrunks under armor, I'll leave it to the artist
>rail/coilgun rifle

For reference, Lost&Found is a setting where lost people, civilizations, knowledge and gods end up and is a chaotic mix of technologies and magics. The character is a Sellsword, though secretly a spy for his home nation.
>>
File: Parade gear.png (312KB, 595x980px) Image search: [Google]
Parade gear.png
312KB, 595x980px
Anchoring for comfy centaur request.
>>
>>55006293
could i do something a little different with the balefiends robe? I had an idea that i've been trying to think up a character around where the character has been shot with arrows, stabbed with spears in the back over and over the course of his/her life, but manages to live on, and the character uses the weapons stuck in his/her back to make a collar by tying cloth to the weapons. i think i could make it work for this guy.
>>
>>55006721
Yes! That is awesome! Go for it my guy.
>>
File: dragonballRPG.png (2MB, 2000x1425px) Image search: [Google]
dragonballRPG.png
2MB, 2000x1425px
>>55006245
Reposting, not sure if lack of interest or lack of bumps.

I'm participating on a Dragon Ball RPG.
I'm requesting as simple as I can a character which is sort of a friendly smug female saiyan (no tail) with simple clothing, a mix of a monk/priest from a Shinto shrine type of garments.

Any other details are in the picture, it doesn't have to be anime by the way.
>>
File: Sorcerer references.png (543KB, 763x833px) Image search: [Google]
Sorcerer references.png
543KB, 763x833px
Migrating with the rest of them.

I'd love to have my Eberron character drawn if anyone feels up to it

He's a Half-Elf Sorcerer.
He has 19th century clothes, top hat, sideburns and glasses. His arcane focus is his pocket watch and keeps a book full of receipts and his business expenses at his side.
>>
I need a drow alchemist.
A male, standard white hair, red eyes with a more blue-purple skintone wearing something akin to a hazmat suit.... but for wizards.
He belongs to a small order of alchemists who can [enhance] materials and meld them together. Like, taking a fire and turning it into it's most magically potent state and pouring that into a sword would be something that they can do.

Generally they work with Earth/Gem/Metals and dragons though.
>>
File: characterconcept .png (2MB, 1480x1253px) Image search: [Google]
characterconcept .png
2MB, 1480x1253px
I have a concept for an undercover spy that I was hopping to get drawn up here. She is a ginger girl from the 1900's decent bit of freckles on her and curly reddish orange hair. She dresses in rather impoverished clothing of the lower working class, lots of dirt/soot and patch worked mending, as most people never gave them more than a passing glance. Her clothes are all rather baggy to hid the fact that she is a girl as she is still young and plain enough to pass as a boy unless someone really stops to get a good look at her. Some key pieces of her clothing are a leather satchel, for all her tools/weapons, a newsboy hat, she tucks her hair into it.
If she could get drawn up holding her silenced Luger pistol and maybe looking like she is concerned and/or frightened while trying to stay hidden from and unknown pursuer That would be great, otherwise I'm at your mercy to have her drawn as you see fit.
>>
sploosh, magical anchor
>>
File: bowlfiend.png (164KB, 736x729px) Image search: [Google]
bowlfiend.png
164KB, 736x729px
>>55006293
>>55007350

here's the rough for it. i can change anything you want before i clean it/color it.
>>
>>55007531
I cannot put into words how much I love the rough. Make the tusks and horns slightly more pronounced and I'd say that is excellent
>>
How about a half-dragon/bee abomination?
Like, a scaly bee that can shoot their stingers in a blast of toxic gas (black/green dragon) or fire (red dragon).
>>
File: temp.png (128KB, 308x256px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
128KB, 308x256px
Migrating from previous Thread. Requesting my mutant/Leper. Female, covered in rough bandages and leather casts save for one eye and the lower half of the face, and a sackcloth cloak. Brown eyes, cautious expression. If full body, then guarded/defensive pose with hands raised in front of her, but with claws visible on the fingers. Thanks.
>>
File: Dwarf Fighter.png (3MB, 1966x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Dwarf Fighter.png
3MB, 1966x1125px
I'd like to request my Dwarf Fighter.

He's got steel-grey eyes and a thick, almost patchy-looking ginger beard, like the man on the right, with a shaved head-and-braid like Ragnar Lothbrok (the smaller image near the top). His armor should be basically the set on the right except made of dark stone, possibly with some Norse-looking knot-work engraved on trims and whatnot, while his weapons are a stone greatsword and tower shield like the girl on the left has.

Finally, instead of the badass-looking tabard, he's got a thick padded-leather gambeson, like the smaller image in the middle, opening up like a trenchcoat (to reveal at least one leg).

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: Tigeranger.png (1MB, 1236x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tigeranger.png
1MB, 1236x1000px
>>55006550
>>
>>55008861
>not even Calvin's teenage struggle with gender identity would alienate him with Hobbes
>>
File: ref.png (1MB, 1255x1125px) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
1MB, 1255x1125px
Requesting an Afghan-inspired vampire or ghool inside or coming out of one of those mountain tunnel complexes.
>>
File: Uula Pair Drawing.png (735KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Uula Pair Drawing.png
735KB, 1200x1600px
anchor post for >>54935318
>>
File: Uula Pair Drawing2.jpg (502KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Uula Pair Drawing2.jpg
502KB, 1920x1080px
anchor post for >>54966468
>>
File: Uula Pair Drawing5.jpg (224KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Uula Pair Drawing5.jpg
224KB, 900x506px
>>55009988
woops this is the most up to date image, sorry
>>
>>55009155
I want your pretty little Afghani girl to blow me.
>>
>>55010167
>Afghani
Afghani is the Afghan currency.
>>
File: rasputin and nazi servant.jpg (848KB, 1560x967px) Image search: [Google]
rasputin and nazi servant.jpg
848KB, 1560x967px
>>55006245
Requesting a drawing of shadow spirit rasputin and his trusty undead nazi servant. The nazi servant is waearing the same uniform as in the picture but with a fullplate arm and a longsword, the nazi is looking grim while with his sword adn arm in a idel position and his other arm hes fixing his hair of unifrom. How the rasputin shadow creature look is pretty much up to you and how you paint him, just that it looks shadow esc but while still resembling rasputin.
>>
Is there any particular reason /tg/ doesn't have a regular commission thread?
>>
>>55010514
What do you mean? This thread is for commission
>>
>>55010514
There are communities (mostly Discord communities) that people can find from threads like this if they want to seek out a proper commission. Big lists of everyone's art blogs and commish sheets.
>>
File: IMG_0372.jpg (444KB, 1638x1805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
444KB, 1638x1805px
>>55006394
Current WIP
>>
File: IMG_1152.png (3MB, 3640x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1152.png
3MB, 3640x1252px
Forgot to bump this request so I am migrating it here in hopes it will get picked up.

Greyseer vs. Balefiend similar to the little illustration in reference.
>>
Looking for someone to draw and color this out so its not a 3d render, everything the sameish colors without the lightsaber on the thigh.
>>
File: simpleedit.png (6MB, 4419x1992px) Image search: [Google]
simpleedit.png
6MB, 4419x1992px
>>55010741
Hand drawn style with minimal changes to looks or colors, and you even get three choices... you don't have to think of this as an actual delivery, I just felt like playing with my photo editor.
>>
File: 1503288090703.jpg (127KB, 519x700px) Image search: [Google]
1503288090703.jpg
127KB, 519x700px
tossing out a request for my upcoming Pyromancer champions hero! She looks similar to the reference photo but with a thicker more athletic build, with well toned muscles. She wears high waisted short shorts and an off the should loose fitting crop top. She has black hair in an almost wavier Mercy (overwatch) style to it.

I would like to see her holding her bamboo training sword out in front of her in an offensive pose, with the sword on fire and the rest of her body steaming.
~Thank you in advance!
>>
>>55010924
Those are some nice edits, anon.
>>
File: IMG_20170823_000334.jpg (155KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170823_000334.jpg
155KB, 720x1280px
Working on my campaign's behind the scenes bad guy. Going to give the players the chance to get into her service because I've realised she's a much more interesting character than the original 'good faction'.

High Elf Sorceress.
>>
File: Character.jpg (112KB, 407x727px) Image search: [Google]
Character.jpg
112KB, 407x727px
>>55006245
Migrating request from last thread.

I wanted to see if someone could make a drawing of this character I stitched together in photoshop.
None of this is original artwork, so I wanted to see if someone can draw this in their own style, and make it an original. Position him however you want.
(Also, the victorian pattern on his clothing isn't necessary if it's going to be too tedious)

If anyone's interested in the original art I used:

>Chainmail Knight
http://varg.wikidot.com/printer--friendly//5e-caradoc

>Noob Saibot's Mask
https://yare-yare-dong.deviantart.com/art/Noob-Saibot-520018978

>Sword
https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/military/melee/two-handed-sword-ccbd8f6a-4b71-4862-9b3d-6259ecd98cb2
>>
>>55006245
colours as seen in the picture

Tall (for a kobold), and lanky transmutation wizard. Boastful and fabulous
>>
File: Izitli_the_Ambitious.png (213KB, 577x563px) Image search: [Google]
Izitli_the_Ambitious.png
213KB, 577x563px
>>55011627
forgot the picture
>>
File: IMG_5481.jpg (105KB, 596x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5481.jpg
105KB, 596x447px
Requesting a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor for a Dark Heresy game.

He wears Elizabethan clothing like in the left pic, (perhaps 40k-ed up a bit with skulls and the '-][-').

Over the top he wears a Death Jester's Coat (right) adorned in runes and sigils

He has a short beard and shoulder length dark hair.

He wears a glove on his right hand but leaves the left bare where it has been hideously burned.

Finally, both of his eyes are cybernetic, the skin around them scarred and mottled where they were torn out by Dark Eldar.

Thanks!
>>
File: kobold ref.png (139KB, 629x543px) Image search: [Google]
kobold ref.png
139KB, 629x543px
>>55006245
Heya, can someone draw my Kobold for me?

I'd prefer a blue or white scaled kobold with horns and a general body like pictured. A tiara on her head would also be nice. She has red eyes. The dagger is a magical focus for her and so if you want, you can engrave it with runes- it's on her belt. One hand can be on her hips and the other can be doing something like doing minor magic. Feel free to be a bit malleable and creative with these restraints, by the way!
>>
File: THAT-PUNK-Request_redux.jpg (596KB, 4000x2244px) Image search: [Google]
THAT-PUNK-Request_redux.jpg
596KB, 4000x2244px
>>55006245
>>54950049
Requesting my Mutants and Masterminds hero, 'THAT PUNK'. A drawfriend kindly took it this far, but I'd appreciate if it could be seen through.

As of today this request is two months old. I'd like to again thank the anons that have showed it interest, your contributions are what make continuing to request worthwhile and enjoyable.
>>
>>55012081
Ooh, aren't two of those reference pics from drawthread?
>>
Unconventional mounts? Requesting this aasimar paladin of Sekhmet riding a gynosphinx! She wears banded mail but skimpy desert clothing is also acceptable, and she wields a greataxe as well.
>>
>>55012168
Yep, I actually requested them. The 3 STR kobold is fine, don't worry.

This one's 5 STR, so it can't really be used as an unconventional mount, but still!
>>
>>55006245
Migrating from >>54931947
Ayy Drawfriends
Requesting a Semifuturistic SMG, I´ve put some models but is basically a free design, the only I´m asking is

>It can be confortably used in one hand
>Not super extravagant (Control the TACTICOOL levels)
>Relatavely small

Thats All have fun!!!
>>
>>55012722
Sorry Im retarded and always forget the pic.
>>
File: Uula2.png (678KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Uula2.png
678KB, 1200x1600px
>>55009967
Thanks for the anchors anon, it's been a busy week.

I cleaned up the male version a bit and fixed some of the perspective, so I should have this to you in a couple of days
>>
File: 1338524392244.gif (1MB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
1338524392244.gif
1MB, 400x360px
>>55012802
from the OR, grazie
>>
File: Red.png (3MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Red.png
3MB, 1275x1650px
Requesting a red headed warrior, who is wearing a red cloak/scarf
The girl will have ginger red/brown hair, and wear the red cloak/scarf as shown in the picture. She would preferably be carrying the two weapons that are shown in the cloaked figure’s picture, they are closely related to a dadao in shape. They do not need to be unsheathed if you would prefer them to be in their scabbards. But the scabbard of both of them should be on her left side of her body. I added in some references for the girls hair and face to show you the look I am hoping for. A pose similar to the bottom picture would be nice, but feel free to incorporate your own style.
Thank you in advance! I quite appreciate it.
>>
>>55010534
About 2/3rds of the requests in here ought to be, sure
>>
File: LittleMorpheus.png (89KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
LittleMorpheus.png
89KB, 300x460px
I have a simple request. Please draw my character in your style! Preferably with a playful pose/expression.
>>
>>55008861
Wow that was fast! I really dig it. Thank you!
>>
File: 1503364768620.jpg (107KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
1503364768620.jpg
107KB, 960x638px
if anyone is down to draw a setting, I would like to see the Gas Station/Base of operations for my upcoming eldritch horror game, it's a small place out in the middle of nowhere sitting just on the side of the road close to a long stretch of corn field, i would like to see it surrounded by varying shadowy monsters and other eldritch horror elements.
Thanks!
>>
File: med (1) 1.png (186KB, 362x512px) Image search: [Google]
med (1) 1.png
186KB, 362x512px
Need a quick photoshop edit, and/or and optional drawing request

Essentially crop out the face on the top left in pic related for the photoshop edit

if you wanna do the drawing request, then the only thing I ask is that the girl in the middle is in her own picture, and instead of holding the stop sign as a weapon, she's holding multiple kunais with explosive tags on them

I'm happy with any of the other
>>
File: 1503456742877.png (132KB, 362x512px) Image search: [Google]
1503456742877.png
132KB, 362x512px
>>55014288
done
>>
File: Drow knight.jpg (375KB, 1330x834px) Image search: [Google]
Drow knight.jpg
375KB, 1330x834px
Putting up a request for a drow who has had magical armour fused to his flesh. I believe the image more or less speaks to my desires of the aesthetic and, while I'd prefer a face to a helmet, it's really up to whoever picks this up in terms of what they feel like.
In terms of scale, he's notably larger than your average drow and a bit broader, on account of having been broken and put back together a couple times before his "glorious transformation."
Scars are very much appreciated.
>>
File: red.png (358KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
red.png
358KB, 1200x1600px
>>55013436
delivery
>>
File: Uula2.png (878KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Uula2.png
878KB, 1200x1600px
>>55012802
>>55013350
>>55009967
Here you go anon, found some time to finish it
>>
>>55014533
Thank you!
Its great!
>>
File: IMG_4279.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4279.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>55006288
I am pretty terribad at drawing but I want to get better so here you go
>>
>>55014356
Oh, shit sorry, meant the other way, bad english, crop out the rest of the picture so only the top left face is left
>>
File: bowlfiend.png (358KB, 685x903px) Image search: [Google]
bowlfiend.png
358KB, 685x903px
>>55007531
>>55006293
>>55007350

this is as far as i can get tonight. i got work tomorrow. still have to finish some of the robes, give him some necklace or pouch thing to kill the dead space in the center, and then do the staff. if you want anything changed, i can try at this point. colors wouldnt be too hard to change if you want another color scheme.
>>
>>55015221
He works with night goblins so he obviously can have stolen spare robes to replace the more threadbare and torn of his old ones. Do put in some patches of red and blue among there. Blue is his favorite color while red was his old clan's color. As for jewelry, he should mostly have bracelets and a pendant with a single eye in the center. He is looking good. Thank you.
>>
File: lions fan.png (134KB, 406x409px) Image search: [Google]
lions fan.png
134KB, 406x409px
>>55014561
Thank you very much, anon!
From your friendly OR!
>>
>>55015221
OR here, forgot to ask, is the black patch on his head a ragged cap/hood or hair? Because male Fimir are bald.
>>
>>55015451
>>55015553

got it! and it's gonna be a cap! maybe i'll connect it to the rest of the robes with some small chains, not sure.
>>
>>55008351
burlap sacks are chic
>>
>>55015629
not OR but this i awesome.
>>
>>55015591
Attaching it with chains sounds cool.
Thanks again my dude.
>>
File: Cantius.jpg (507KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cantius.jpg
507KB, 800x800px
>>55006245
>>55001529
Migrating

If need any more information lemme know! Should be able to check here more often the next few days.
>>
File: neraph.jpg (135KB, 995x574px) Image search: [Google]
neraph.jpg
135KB, 995x574px
>>55006245
>>54964459

If any drawfriends are interested in something involving lots of colours and different light sources interacting with each-other then I've got a request for something like that.

I'm looking to get a drawing of a Neraph sorcerer (Looks like the Slaad in the reference image, but less bulky) who's in a dark forest, surrounded by swirls of colour, with each streak of colour emitting bright light.

Thanks!
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
>>55017657
It's nice to know no matter how long I leave these threads, this will turn up
>>
>>55015629
>>55015676
OR here and can confirm this is awesome! Thank you so much. Can confirm top chic.
>>
>>55016340

cringe
>>
File: haters_gonna_burn.png (181KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
haters_gonna_burn.png
181KB, 900x900px
>>55017866
>>
>>55017734

New to /tg/, care to explain?
>>
>>55018047
That request used to crop up in every thread and new drawfriends wouldn't know it is a meme so they would fill it because, lets face it, nothing is more fun than a robot cowboy you get to design. This made a lot of anons who were already waiting for days/weeks for their requests to even be acknowledged very butthurt.
>>
File: 1396356281813.jpg (231KB, 854x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1396356281813.jpg
231KB, 854x1500px
>>55017657
>>
>>55018120
It's almost as if this was planned
>>
>>55017866
Character wears a red overcoat, is a noble born, and uses a dueling sword. Also an inquisitor of a goddess who's symbol is a bloody rose. Everything there has its reasons for being there, and as >>55018003
said, fuck off.
>>
File: Bard reference.png (875KB, 999x1737px) Image search: [Google]
Bard reference.png
875KB, 999x1737px
>>55006245
If anyone would be interested in my half-orc bard, I'd appreciate it.

Male Half-Orc (green variety)
Hair: Short ponytail and small goatee, black hair, small amount of chest/arm hair
Build: slightly muscular
Carries small pair of war drums

Outfit:
Shirt: moderately low cut sleeveless top, white
Jacket/Vest: Sleeveless and open, flowing down to at least knees, bright colors
Pants: Black shorts, and brown chaps. Chaps don't begin until knees, leaving small amount of skin exposed between them, but nothing risque.
Brown boots

Pose can be anything you find comfortable, or something fun and bouncy. Thanks again.
>>
File: IMG_20170823_102811.jpg (229KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170823_102811.jpg
229KB, 720x1280px
>>55011276

I need to learn how to work with watercolour pencils more.
>>
>>55018120

Thank you, I already have this one.
>>
>>55018078

>it is a meme

Last I checked I'm still the only person who requests these.
>>
>>55018895

Looks awesome!
>>
>>55019037
I commend your tenacity
>>
File: Wuudar_reference.png (7MB, 4244x2168px) Image search: [Google]
Wuudar_reference.png
7MB, 4244x2168px
Requesting my tribal white-scale lizardfolk ranger.

Hopefully this reference picture should make most things clear, but here's a visual description of him from my character sheet:

Wuudar is a lizardfolk who proudly wears the protective tattoos of his tribe on his rough white scales. He has bony occular sockets that captures and contrasts his sharp deep blue eyes. He has a constant stare who can intimidate softies and have a hard time expressing his emotions on his face, but since he have heard from traders that trade with his tribe, that they recommend to "try to smile" when interacting with softies, but his sharp, gleaming teeth usually ends up showing and most sees it as a sign of aggression.

His tattoos cover his entire body; arms, chest, face and back are all tattooed in his tribes crimson ink.

Tall and lean but athletic in build with wide shoulders and wide foot stance. Muscular arms and shoulders show signs of training for archery.

His outfit is barechested with a sling bag carrying most of his things. His quiver is attached at back hip level. He wears leather and hide to cover his legs and hips. His longbow and machete are all made out of bone. His family heirloom, a sphere filled moving smoke hands proudly from heavy hide belt with leather straps.

Thanks for taking your time reading my request!
>>
File: 1502486937241.jpg (189KB, 541x550px) Image search: [Google]
1502486937241.jpg
189KB, 541x550px
>>55006245
Coloring request:

May I request a recent delivery of mine colored? It's pic related, but I'll post the reference image I made for the delivered request in a while.
>>
File: 1502414791293.jpg (183KB, 1348x708px) Image search: [Google]
1502414791293.jpg
183KB, 1348x708px
>>55019643
Here's the reference image for the coloring. So again, requesting >>55019643 to be colored using the reference image pic related?
>>
File: swashbuckler.png (2MB, 1456x1624px) Image search: [Google]
swashbuckler.png
2MB, 1456x1624px
Requesting a sawshbuckling female swordsman.
She is wearing the same attire as the man on the right and have the same face and hairstyles of the woman on the left (except her hair are auburn and not white (no need to color the request if you don't want to though, just make it a darker shade) Also she is wearing the tricorne depicted on the pic and have her sword-pistol drawn out
>>
File: Quiin Refrence Sheet.png (2MB, 2228x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Quiin Refrence Sheet.png
2MB, 2228x1210px
>>55006245
Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is a detective, very serious, intimidating, and he shows no fear.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it

If it helps at all, I'm thinking a good cop, bad cop duo with this.
>>
>>55019053

Thank you, Anon, you're genuinely too kind.
>>
>>55021343
He's not exaggerating too much.
I mean it's obvious where you used a ruler, but the proportions and posture aren't too fucked and the hands/feet are coming along nice.
>>
>>55019736
Sauce on the top left lady?
>>
File: IMG_6937.png (2MB, 1215x1540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6937.png
2MB, 1215x1540px
If any drawfags are doing armored dudes check this one out Knight in great helm with battle axe.

13th Century armored knight, coat of plates, curboli greaves, scale or maille over feet. Great helm. Wielding battle doubled bitted battle axe. Shield and sword are entirely optional. If you know what all this shit means you are a Medieval nerd like me. Thank you for checking this out.
>>
File: request.jpg (248KB, 1480x588px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
248KB, 1480x588px
Requesting something atypical.

I'm not looking for my character to be done today - I'm looking to get a picture of a weapon done.

The weapon's a next-gen, cyberpunk crossbow. The idea's that it's a compact, spring-and-pulley crossbow which automatically self-cocks with an electric winch and auto-loads new bolts from a helical magazine.

The pulley-and-spring system I have in mind is a lot like Reference 1, with a bulky plastic case around it like Reference 2, and a helical magazine like Reference 3.

I'm fine with the end result being either a hand-sized pistol crossbow or a full-sized heavy marksman one. If you're willing, I'd be happy to receive either/both.
>>
>>55022135
praying for you my man, been here 3 threads and no one wants to do my weapon
>>55012746
What campaign are you running?
>>
File: 1503436030982.jpg (299KB, 1920x1542px) Image search: [Google]
1503436030982.jpg
299KB, 1920x1542px
>>55021897
Got it from the character art thread, no Idea where she is suposed to be from a peculizr story/setting thoug
>>
Requesting that somebody draw a race from my setting. They are the equivalent to goblins, but they're short plant-people that looks like they were put together with twigs.
>>
File: Rara.png (678KB, 1278x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rara.png
678KB, 1278x1000px
>>55010477
>>
>>55022304
Found the artist. Looks like just some portfolio padding.
18and18and18 artstation com
>>
>>55022555
What year is this, 2015?
>>
>>55022304
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/bPz9r
>>
File: Glinka_Ref_sheet.png (946KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Glinka_Ref_sheet.png
946KB, 1500x1000px
>>55006245
Requesting my duelist fighter Glinka, who might be too fond of duels and fights for anyone's good.
Thanks, hopefully, in advance.
>>
>>55006435
24 hours bump
>>
File: paladin request.png (1MB, 1350x828px) Image search: [Google]
paladin request.png
1MB, 1350x828px
>>55006245
Requesting a paladin from one of my games. Everything is pretty much in the picture, but can be simplified if you desire.

I can elaborate if necessary. Thanks.
>>
File: 1503449551401.jpg (180KB, 1417x913px) Image search: [Google]
1503449551401.jpg
180KB, 1417x913px
Requesting artwork of my asshole Elven space Outlaw posing like the bottom right (looking haughty with his helmet at his side) wearing the armor on the left.
>>
>>55006874
24 hour bump!
>>
File: 1490973660816.png (81KB, 700x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1490973660816.png
81KB, 700x1141px
Requesting girl in pic related Wearing a skull bandana covering her mouth, and with a rocket launcher behind her, remove the gas mask as well, and if you're asking for any kind of posing, she's deranged, so just make her look crazy
>>
File: 1486947414284.jpg (57KB, 600x984px) Image search: [Google]
1486947414284.jpg
57KB, 600x984px
Requsting adding a skull ski mask covering the mouth of pic related
>>
>>55010167
Sounds haram to me,
>>
File: 114.jpg (500KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
114.jpg
500KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>55025591
>>55010132
>>55009988
wip
>>
>>55025606
it just keeps getting better
>>
>>55025591
Fuck, man you're going all out on this one. OR better be really fucking grateful for this.
>>
>>55025796
OR here, I am fucking grateful for this. I just wish that I knew about him earlier so I could have comissioned this instead so I could use it for illustrations in rpg books.
>>
>>55022495
thanks! i love it
>>
>>55016340
bump
>>
Does anyone have saved that image of the little girl asking her sorcerer dad to create the creature in her drawing, and he literally does to his confusion?
I think It'd be nice for the wholesome thread: >>55022776
>>
>>55027921
this one, you mean?
>>
File: ref.jpg (142KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
ref.jpg
142KB, 800x1067px
>>55006245
Requesting a merc vet looking cleric with a simple probably a bit battered pink painted chestplate over some plain cleric vestments (black/white/whatever strikes your fancy).
Weapon of choice is a generic Greatsword, also probably a bit knicked and worn.
Middle aged glum guy rocking a trimmed down full beard and mohawk with a few greys cropping through

Cheers,
>>
>>55028033
Exactly!

Although there is a colored version.
This could help me find the other though, if nobody has it.
>>
>>55028089
The colored version doesn't have that last panel, though.
>>
>>55007064
bumping
>>
>>55028115
What race are they even supposed to be
>>
>>55028115
Thanks!
I think it was an addition added after the colorist started working, if I recall correctly.

I guess I could request any interested coloring anons to add that last panel.
I think it's worth finishing up and I don't think the original artist would mind.
Anyone interested?
>>
>>55028329
Teiflings, if i remember right.
>>
>>55021535

Thanks Anon. I know I shouldn't have really used a ruler, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Foreshortening is a bitch though.
>>
>>55028366
Happy tiefling families? Isn't there a law against that?
>>
>>55018078
>>55019037
For a short while long ago it was picked up by trolls trying to trigger the button hurt.
You know the true Robot Cowboy anon by the same, simple request, polite resonses, and genuine gratitude for all deliveries.
>>
>>55028433
If there is, it is not a just one.
>>
File: Vanna.png (448KB, 1585x653px) Image search: [Google]
Vanna.png
448KB, 1585x653px
>>55006245
Requesting an Android character for Pathfinder. She is a Void Kineticist, so she can blast negative energy and mess with gravity. As a result of screwing around with gravity, her hair always seems to be floating around her.

She is pale, with long black hair, dark eyes, and her android tatto-like circuits glow green (the same shade provided in the reference). Her nanites have completely reset her memory, so she doesn't know a lot about herself, but she is a bit of a bad ass.

Have fun with her.
>>
File: monk.png (77KB, 136x411px) Image search: [Google]
monk.png
77KB, 136x411px
>>55006245
requesting my German monk character for the upcoming dark Ages of Cthulhu character.
He is a young healer in his twenties, he's blonde with heterochromic eyes (one blue, and one green).
He likes tinkering with potions and stuff, you can use the hairstyle, color and overall bodytype and face from pic related.
>>
File: chad.png (354KB, 1280x520px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
354KB, 1280x520px
requesting a 40k version of this meme with "The greater virgin" (tau) on the left) and Imperial Chad (imperial guard) on the right
>>
>>55029858
Bumping for this
>>
File: _0a1492742994276.jpg (266KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1492742994276.jpg
266KB, 800x1200px
Requesting this with a Krieg soldier.
>>
>>55025591
Gorgeous! Astounding,darling! I absolutely need to see more of your art! Do you have a moniker or a handle of some sort that I can find more of your creations by?
>>
>>55010695
Bumping this shit HUUAGH! *grunts and flexes*
>>
>>55008514
>bump
>>
>>55012081
Bump
>>
>>55012722
>>55012746
Bumping for mercy
>>
>>55030134
Instead of it being so bland, you could probably have him fighting a bloodletter. Just a thought.
>>
>>55025591
This art reminds me of back when Square Enix had charm and passion...
>>
>>55032682
Yeah, it' reminds me of old FFT art.
>>
>>55032805
>>55032805
yeah his art really reminds me of akihiko yoshida, especially the work he did in tactics ogre: let us cling together about 2 decades ago. I fucking love it
>>
File: bowlfienddone.png (467KB, 676x893px) Image search: [Google]
bowlfienddone.png
467KB, 676x893px
>>55006293

i finished. hope you like it.
>>
>>55033359
>>55007350

forgot to anchor
>>
>>55013806
Bumping.
>>
>>55033359
Thank you very much! Got a DA/tumblr you post stuff on?
>>
File: gahrough.png (267KB, 1118x659px) Image search: [Google]
gahrough.png
267KB, 1118x659px
>>55012746
>>55012722

i've never drawn original guns before, so if this is 100% not what you want, then i understand.

this is roughly the shape i'm trying to go for. the circle is where the stock rotates around. when the stock is folded, it can also be a front hand grip. inside the circle is the trigger. the magazine is at the top like a P90.

if you want anything changed i can still change it before i finish.

>>55033647
i don't, but i'll make one!
>>
File: IdolatrixSketches.png (386KB, 800x582px) Image search: [Google]
IdolatrixSketches.png
386KB, 800x582px
Anchoring!
>>
>>55018419
24 hour bump
>>
File: slavic skull viking.jpg (256KB, 922x999px) Image search: [Google]
slavic skull viking.jpg
256KB, 922x999px
>>55006245
Requesting a slavic/rus viking esque warrior with the armor on the right, wearing the skull rus helm on the left with a large maille ventail extending from the skull and down the chest with human finger bones tied to the ends of the aventail. In both hands he carries a bloodied dane axe into battle. This character is also a physically large being, I'd appreciate it if his large height could be communicated somehow (6'5")
>>
>>55019736
Bump
>>
>>55019088
bump
>>
File: 1469562260934.jpg (24KB, 335x327px) Image search: [Google]
1469562260934.jpg
24KB, 335x327px
>>55034428
Its beutiful drawfriend, the design is pretty unique, I though people were going to make a Uzi copy but you really surprised me, now could you just make the handle a little more ergonomic? if not dont worry your weapon is awesome as it is.
Many thanks Drawfriend
>>
>>55028467
Let tiefs be happy!!
>>
>>55020478
Bump!
It's been 2 months, I'm curious how long have others waited for a request?
>>
>>55039327
Aw. Never that long, anon. Try switching up the reference sheet or something.
>>
>>55011640
>>55011627
bump
>>
>>55006502
One-day bump, since I forgot it.
>>
>>55028366
>teiflings
>Not red
>No huge gator tail
>No horns
Impossible
>>
>>55039410
I'll make some adjustments and post it next thread that way I don't waste the image limit. Any recommendations as to what to change?
>>
File: Droid.jpg (421KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Droid.jpg
421KB, 1024x768px
>>55006245
Requesting art for my peaceful droid character.
It is a IG-100 series droid (1) at the core, but has a less clean and more of a cobbled together look to it, as it has constantly been repairing itself over several decades.
The most notable modification is it's left arm, which comes from a B1 Battle Droid (2).
I would like the droid to wear monk-like garments (similiar to 3), these can be really weathered and torn up. Other monk-themed accessoires may be added at artists discretion.
An old Electrostaff (4), which no longer properly functions, serves as a sort of walking stick for the droid, and i would like one of it's robotic hands to gesture like in the reference (3).
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>55039327
3 threads for me now, but I haven't given hope it might be generic and not very interesting but some drawfriend will do it one day
maybe
>>
>>55039488
Forgot to add: If someone draws this, feel free to add other droid parts and make shift repairs to it if you would like, as long as the original head and chest stay intact.
>>
>>55039496
Don't worry anon one day someone will draw your character and it will be great!
>>
File: Syvara.jpg (992KB, 2500x2882px) Image search: [Google]
Syvara.jpg
992KB, 2500x2882px
>>55039327
I had to wait for a while.
>>
>>55039327
Four threads
It's a real pisser watching two or three artists jump on one request while others sit ignored. Maybe I need to add titties to mine.
>>
>>55039561
>Maybe I need to add titties to mine.
this usually helps
>>
>>55039451
Just as there's more than one kind of devil, there are more than one kind of teifling.
>>
>>55039561
>It's a real pisser watching two or three artists jump on one request while others sit ignored. Maybe I need to add titties to mine.

It's the game anon, some request are more attracting to drawfag compared to an other. I'm glad to see a request fulfilled though, I know that somewhere an anon have three drawing of his cyberpunk ogre waifu
>>
>>55022409
Bump. They'd look kinda like 3-4ft tall anorexic ents.
>>
>>55006394
>>55007350
>>55010672
Hey all set, hope ya like it!
>>
>>55039327
I've never waited longer than 2 threads before a request gets picked up.
>>
I'd like to see my buccaneering Lycan drawn, if anyone likes this sort of thing. The setting is a sort of fantasy-sci-fi blend in the strain of Treasure Planet - actually, it's taken most of its inspiration from Treasure Planet. Big wooden space ships cruising between stars on the solar winds, zero-g boarding actions with rope and sword, unreliable laser pistols that need time to cool down / reload, all that.

He's fairly lean for a Lycan - basically just a werewolf, but more civilised - with his mane tied into a big bundle of dreadlocks. Greyish fur, neatly trimmed. His ears have a few metal rings in them, and some shiny beads in his beard and mane. His left arm is a wooden cybernetic, made of nicely maintained dark wood and slightly larger than his other hand. He wears loose fitting clothes, with a cutlass tucked into his waist sash.

If you could draw him happily hanging off the side of his boat, with the stars in the background or some gas clouds, that'd be really cool, but otherwise I'd be totally happy with just a neutral drawing of him.
Thanks if anyone wants to draw this!
>>
>>55008351
I Know you had a delivery but I was working on this too, if you like
>>
>>55040585
Wonderful! I love it. It's exactly what I was imagining, down to the wiring and cables hanging loose in the chest cavity. Thank you very much for putting so much effort into it, anon. I hope I can repay you properly one day.
Oh, and do you have a blog or DA?
>>
>>55006435
>>55024057
Bumping again, full of hope
>>
>>55040993
Loving this.
Question to the OR,what's the concept behind this character ? Is it a pc/npc? For what game?
>>
>>55007064
second bump
>>
>>55039561
Nah mate, I've got titties in mine and nobody seems to care.
>>
>>55006874
24hour bump!
>>
File: draft1.png (83KB, 726x691px) Image search: [Google]
draft1.png
83KB, 726x691px
>>55010998

Did a quick sketch. Will work more on it later..
>>
File: VelaRef.png (1MB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
VelaRef.png
1MB, 1200x1000px
Requesting a new outfit for my fiery tiefling. She's a dancer who channels a fire spirit to cast her magic, so if you want to have her dancing, casting, or just standing, that's fine.
>>
>>55034428
where dose the clip go?
>>
>>55039561
>>55043517
Protip: Don't make your request boring; generic, bland, cliche, redundant, tasteless, etc. (If you think your request isn't boring, it probably is.)
Also don't waste posts by bumping your shit, most people dislike desperation.
>>
>>55043825
I don't think it's any of those things. And I'm not sure I follow your second point. If I think it *is* boring, does that mean it's not?
>>
>>55006296
Bump?
>>
File: 20170824_153157.jpg (414KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170824_153157.jpg
414KB, 2896x2896px
>>55006245
Requesting a generic male or female character wearing this armor concept.

The mask covers the face/head completely and has imagery of a tall, scary looking mountain on the face.

The character would hold a halberd as well. Thanks!
>>
>>55036535
Delivery coming tomorrow or Saturday depending on whether or not I'm in any condition to draw anything tomorrow.
>>
File: Feanaro Reference.png (21KB, 344x436px) Image search: [Google]
Feanaro Reference.png
21KB, 344x436px
>>55006245
Hello there, i'm hoping to get my character Feanaro Nenherma drawn in a non-pixel style! He is a Cleric of a god known as Saurvold, a fiery Chaotic Good god of flame, justice, and evil slaying. Saurvold is depicted as a phoenix, and his clerics, (Feanaro included) usually pick up the arms and armors of their fallen brothers to signify their rebirth for justice in a new host.

Feanaro is an aasimar of a golden skin complexion, silver hair and a receding hairline on the left. Though his face looks worn and weary he's only in his twenties, having lived a very stressful life for his god the man has lost his right arm from the upper arm to hand, which has been replaced with a warforged (Forgewrought in his setting) prosthetic, his left eye lost due to a scuffle in a tavern when a broken plate had been jabbed into it, and he had been struck in center mass of his back by a lightning bolt which he has feelings of it from time to time as phantom pains.

He's a recovering alcoholic trying to devote more of his time to crusading in the name of justice so he doesn't fall back to its dark depths.

Finally he carries the blade known as Merthuvial, an obsidian magical blade as strong as adamantine that is said absorbs the sins of those that it slays.
In D&D terms it's a magical weapon which grows in power the higher the level of character that wields it, being a +1 Flaming at early levels.
>>
File: jELAQUc.png (880KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
jELAQUc.png
880KB, 950x534px
>>55044151
He looks like the endboss to Darksiders in mid transformation between his old and new self
>>
File: martial-guy.png (357KB, 770x943px) Image search: [Google]
martial-guy.png
357KB, 770x943px
>>55043921
No, then it means it's definitely fucking boring.
srsly wtf is the point of bumps? you don't think we read the threads? multiple times?

>>55006296
Delivery. Here you go. Enjoy.
>>
>>55044516
>No, then it means it's definitely fucking boring.
Then I'm pretty fucking boned, aren't I? I mean, I think it's a bit different from all the usual donut steels you see around here, and that it might be fun to work on.

Though seeing as how I've been requesting it for nearly three days, I'm obviously wrong somewhere.
>>
>>55043824

>the magazine is at the top like a P90.
>>
File: IMG_20170824_220243.jpg (161KB, 994x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170824_220243.jpg
161KB, 994x720px
So, I appreciate you guys letting me hang around and post the shit from my game and I was kinda hoping some kind drawfags could give me some advice.

>Pic related.

It's supposed to be the party, bottom left, facing off against a sorceress who's summoning a huge golem out from the darkness in some ancient ruins.

Questions:

How're the angles? Should I make the heroes more prominent?
At what point should I ease up on drawing the 'texture' of the cave wall?
Any advice on how I should colour it for maximum effect?

Any help is much appreciated.
>>
>>55044577
>nearly three days
woooooow
>>
File: IMG_0973.jpg (690KB, 2558x2386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0973.jpg
690KB, 2558x2386px
Would anyone mind giving a hand at redrawing this? It's a generated demon I rolled up. According to the tables it has-

A reptilian head, no ears, a flat misshapen nose, tusks, two black eyes on stalks

A quadrupedal piscine body, furry skin, vestigial insectoid wings, and insectoid legs and feet.

It's of a large size and gates in Gibbering Mouthers.
>>
File: 20170824_154111_1503608030669.jpg (469KB, 2172x3862px) Image search: [Google]
20170824_154111_1503608030669.jpg
469KB, 2172x3862px
>>55006245
Requesting a draw of these two characters.

He is sitting at a desk sketching designs/plans, and she is next to him looking at his work and offering suggestions related to the drawings. She's only 5 feet tall.

He's tall with dark brown hair, green eyes, and clean shaven.
She's short with light hair and dark eyebrows, with gray eyes.

Please and thank you.
>>
>>55044227
Pfft, never beat the game so I didn't know. Looks neat.
>>
>>55043825
Well shit anon, it's not my fault if what I request is a tad generic, a knight is a knight and I don't think I could ask a full portrayal of him in action fighting against someone
I'll probably stop bumping my request though, it's useless in the end, better try again in the next thread
>>
>>55044577
The donut steels tend to be the bad ones. Notice the burlap sack mummy that has two deliveries (so far): It's a simple request, but it is unique, with room for the artist to breath. It doesn't scream "I need to be original!" it just is.
>>
>>55045150
Mine isn't even of an original fucking character, and nobody even seems to have noticed it.
>>
>>55028787
Bumping the psychic Android
>>
>>55028070
bumping
>>
File: IMG_5512.jpg (103KB, 354x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5512.jpg
103KB, 354x600px
>>55011877
Bumping
>>
>>55045232
Chill out you big baby.
>>
>>55045232
Is it a quirky cartoon character or woman with a questionable sexuality?
>>
>>55001581
Hey, man, that's pretty damn cool, bro.
>>
File: Female_Catachan2.jpg (194KB, 506x1105px) Image search: [Google]
Female_Catachan2.jpg
194KB, 506x1105px
Can I get a busty female Catachan (tanktop and shorts or some similar outfit I suppose, bare abs optional, but definitely want cleavage) with huge muscles flexing? Bonus points for an emasculated Spess Mahreen looking on in jealousy of her guns.
>>
>>55041541
Sure! Glad you liked it. You can find me on tumblr with some stuff as ilisvela
>>
Where would I go about finding a commission artist?
Which discord community?

>>55010583
>>55010534
>>55010514
>>
File: he prefers to work at night.jpg (249KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
he prefers to work at night.jpg
249KB, 857x1200px
Requesting a portrait of an occult investigator archetype hermetic mage of an elf that's involuntarily a vampire poser due to moderate sun allergy for a Shadowrun game set in Hong Kong.

Preferrably something similar to the reference image with a tinge of business casual instead of WoD cosplayer.
>>
File: commission sheet.jpg (2MB, 3600x2700px) Image search: [Google]
commission sheet.jpg
2MB, 3600x2700px
>>55046002
I'm always open
>>
>>55046002
https://discord.gg/6b82sG
One of the options.
>>
>>55029644
bump
>>
>>55039553
How many references did you give?
>>
>>55046237
gee, anon, that's a tad pricey, no?
>>
>>55044516
>srsly wtf is the point of bumps? you don't think we read the threads? multiple times?
artists may miss some requests, also this way the thread stays up without having to bump it manually.
>>
File: IMG_20170817_104127.jpg (2MB, 4698x2883px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170817_104127.jpg
2MB, 4698x2883px
>>55046002
I hope I'm not too late.
IG: @nate_pilgrim
Nathanielpilgrim.tumblr.com
>>
>>55046692
The fuck? Those are some of the lowest prices I've seen. Just check out the shit in the /aco/ commission thread
>>
File: gahn.png (98KB, 578x435px) Image search: [Google]
gahn.png
98KB, 578x435px
>>55034428
>>55012746
>>55012746
>>55012722
>>55007350

alright, here's what i got. hope you like it. i tried with the handle but, there's probably a reason why guns don't have huge circles down the side of them.

wish i had more time before school started because i could probably even CAD this.
>>
>>55046830
that's 10 bucks for some vague tree shapes bro.
>>
File: IMG_0503.jpg (445KB, 1430x1557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0503.jpg
445KB, 1430x1557px
>>55046692
Not really
>>
File: IMG_190604618995519.jpg (43KB, 499x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_190604618995519.jpg
43KB, 499x581px
>>55046692
>GetALoadOfThisGuy.jpeg
>>
>>55046692
gee, anon, thats a weird way to write "I can't afford you", no?
>>
>>55046851
Or here, Dont worry you did a great work, I am very grateful
>>
>>55046851
Balefiend dude here, got that DA or Tumblr up? I wanna share what you made for me and would like a place to direct nerds to/ reblog it from the source
>>
>>55046237
>Character thumbnails: 3/Free
What does that mean?
>>
>>55044726
I'm gonna take a whack at drawing this thing
>>
File: thumb vs design.png (3MB, 2398x1272px) Image search: [Google]
thumb vs design.png
3MB, 2398x1272px
>>55047360
I make a couple of free character thumbnails for my clients before getting paid so that we can discuss what's good and work out the kind of art that they need and I don't need to make thousands of corrections and they know what the general finished product will look like before they put up anything for it.
>>
>>55047443
Oh, that's pretty cool. Ever had someone who only wants a rough portrait abuse that?
>>
>>55047031
i *can* afford to spend my money on a lot of dumb shit, that doesn't mean i'm about to drop 40 dollars on a drawing.
Which quite frankly doesn't even look that good.
i have friends who can do it better for free.
>>
>>55047525
>i have friends who can do it better for free.
then go ask one of them.
>>
>>55047160
charactercreationscreen.tumblr.com

i'll start adding stuff to it now, thanks!
>>
File: 2c31c121d3a151185ff1736eb0e6f488.png (731KB, 1000x660px) Image search: [Google]
2c31c121d3a151185ff1736eb0e6f488.png
731KB, 1000x660px
>>55047525
Then why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>55012081
Buuuump. Again. There's just such a distinctive lack of kobold art.
>>
>>55047491
It happens. Generally in the past they tried to do that somewhere along the lineart/render phase, which is why I charge before that now. I really hated that kind of cut-and-run behavior but skinflints of that caliber will never not exist. I don't get super invested in thumbnails since I've made thousands of sketches. It's disappointing, sure, but I've seen drawfags here take a lot of really shitty behavior from requesters here all the time so I keep it this way to cut lost time.
>>
>>55047525
>My mum and dad have lots of money, I'm a beggar as a hobby, I swear.

Keep telling yourself that
>>
File: Doggo WIP.png (510KB, 1616x963px) Image search: [Google]
Doggo WIP.png
510KB, 1616x963px
>>55040990
>>
>>55046237
I'm going to give you a poke once I get some disposable income. Good luck, drawfag!
>>
>>55048162
...do you actually draw with the rulers and histogram out?
>>
>>55046752
Very nice.

I don't have IG or Tumblr though.

A. What are your rates? (Fear not, I am not >>55046692 that prick)

B. Email or some such?
>>
>>55048292
Nah, I just put them there exclusively to trigger you.

>>55048336
Obliged, Anon.
Sure, send your enquiries to [email protected], we can talk there.
>>
>>55044595

looks good! maybe scooch the party a little bit to the right to kill off some empty area/give more room to show more of the characters? even then, not a huge deal. good job!
>>
>>55047525
>i have friends who can do it better for free.
>friends
>hours of work
>for free
You're not a real friend.
>>
>>55046701
you could just reply to the deliveries to bump the thread. in fact it's pretty sad seeing a sweet delivery get one or two replies and being sandwiched between ten different bumps. people are just selfish, I guess. requestfags are here for free art, not to appreciate things and collaborate.
>>
File: IMG_5328.jpg (398KB, 2425x1419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5328.jpg
398KB, 2425x1419px
>>55044726
>>
Requesting a snake elephant.
>>
File: IMG_5329.jpg (417KB, 2263x3015px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5329.jpg
417KB, 2263x3015px
>>55050225
>>
>>55050838
Shit, sorry. I meant Elephant snake.
>>
File: bitches_leave.png (10KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
bitches_leave.png
10KB, 278x181px
>>55047525

Poorfags leave.
>>
File: IMG_1109.png (584KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1109.png
584KB, 720x540px
>>55047525
Man those sour grapes huh?
>>
File: IMG_5330.jpg (385KB, 2447x3022px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5330.jpg
385KB, 2447x3022px
>>55050880
>>
>>55051143
Is that a Crocodile Hippo?
>>
File: Woof.jpg (362KB, 1986x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Woof.jpg
362KB, 1986x2362px
>>55048162
>>55040990
Well, this was fun. If I manage to finish commissions early tomorrow, I'll throw some grey on It. Hope you like it.
>>
>>55050014
Ooh boy that's really something you've got there.
Mine looks more like a camel in comparison.
>>
>>55049020

Thanks Anon, you're right about the party, I was hoping I could emphasise the distance but I guess perspective is a better way to do that

Cheers.
>>
>>55019643
>>55019650
bumping my coloring request
>>
>>55024615
what do you mean by "with a rocket launcher behind her"? on her back, on the ground, as a logo?
>>
File: 1496079199229.jpg (442KB, 1283x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1496079199229.jpg
442KB, 1283x2000px
not giving up yet.
anchoring for sweet sweet bogroll
>>
>>55053384

Dang chief, that is some solid facial construction.
>>
What is the image size limit on tg, I tweaked a request picture to change some reference and it's bigger than I thought, it's around 7.84 mo
>>
>>55054330
5MB, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>55040993
>>55042033
Double fill! I am ultra pleased. Thank you so much second Art Anon!
This is my PC for a D&D game where I was given the challenge of having the crunch and the fluff entirely different. Mechanically, she's a tiefling warlock, but otherwise, she's a human slave who's being used to grow a shadow demon from scratch. All those scavenged bandages conceal the demonic hide.
>>
>>55054476
Monk, even. Demon claws nice alternative to actual martial arts.
>>
>>55054476
thought it would be some post apo kind of game, seems like a fun character to play though
>>
>>55054491
Heh, I was going for that aesthetic. Should be fun!
>>
>>55051661
Ooh, pretty! Thanks Pilgrim, that's almost exactly how I pictured it in my head. Spooky.
>>
File: IMG_6617.jpg (236KB, 953x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6617.jpg
236KB, 953x819px
Requesting a illustration of DrThunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing black shorts, barefoot. Pose could be blowing a conch shell with one hand or two or anything really. Thank you for considering my request.
>>
>>55054941
Fuck I'm loving thisnot a drawfag though,
hope you will find someone to draw it!
>>
File: IMG_7060.jpg (72KB, 705x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7060.jpg
72KB, 705x960px
>>55053384

How long have you been posting this request? Why don't you commission this drawing? It's been nearly 2 mo the maybe more. If you saved .50 cents a day in 60 days you'd have $30 toward a comission.
>>
>>55054954

Thx m8 I think maybe people think I'm homo. No homo that's my character. Randomly generated too.
>>
>>55054981
even if you are homo it's nothing to be ashamed of you fag
>>
>>55054975
bogroll is much more expensive than that, and besides, I have no problem waiting.
>>
File: IMG_7047.jpg (159KB, 299x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7047.jpg
159KB, 299x500px
>>55054988

I like gladiator movies too. All those strong, muscular sweaty men living as slaves in tight quarters between matches. Never knowing if they will live or die. The only touch, a mess mate at the ludus applying salve to their wounds *shiver*

No homo!
>>
>>55055006

How much?
>>
>>55055022
been a while, not sure if prices have changed, but last I remember a fully rendered piece would be closer to $60-$80
>>
File: IMG_7061.jpg (24KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7061.jpg
24KB, 204x247px
>>55055011

I have an extensive collection of 28mm Galiator miniatures mostly Foundry and Crusader brands. I'm not gay either bro.
>>
>>55054975
Why would he do something for himself, when instead he can pester a whole board for days todo end?

>>55055052
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55055138
it is one post out of 288, if it bothers you that much maybe consider not coming here?
>>
>>55055138
>Why would he do something for himself, when instead he can pester a whole board for days todo end?
And honestly, isn't this the boiled down reason for this thread existing anyways? The audacity of his hopeful patience! lol.
>>
>>55055278

I've long contended most people here don't give a fuck about their requests. Their request is a passing fancy, a whim, a dumb joke they just thought up. The best requests are for long time characters the player actually cares about. Not all hope is equal.
>>
>>55055332
But I care about the request I make
Except I never get to use them because the games get canceled/reported indefinitly
>>
>>55055372

>being the current year of our Lord.
>not having a regular rpg gaming group >online or otherwise.
Are you autistic m8?
>>
>>55055393
I play ttrpg every first wensday of the months at my lgs, it's always with stranger, I'm having fun but it's often one shot with premade/swiftly made character, I have yet to find a stable and regular group
>>
Tossing out a request for my Starfinder mechanic, leaning up against a wall with a small robot cat by her feet, as she smokes a cigarette. she wears either the clothing in the reference photo, or high waisted shorts with fishnet stockings, paired with a loose short sleeve shirt. her robot arm goes up to her elbow and is crude, with open wires and obvious DIY fixes.
>>
>>55045485
Cartoon character no, woman of questionable sexuality... I don't think so?

See for yourself, it's >>55006502
>>
I've gotten over ten deliveries for my character from drawthreads, but I still want more. Should I check my art privilege? Refrain from posting so the less fortunate can get their turn? Or does the drawthread operate on survival of the fittest? Is this all part of a natural evolution? Years from now, will RPG characters exclusively be waifus? Can this dire fate be averted, or should we surrender to it willingly?
bump
>>
>>55055735
You get 10 deliveries but what was the time between each of him. Or were you lucky enough to have them filled up ten thread in a row?
>>
>>55055735
I bet it's a tiefling tittymonster, isn't it?
>>
>>55055735
You lucky fuck
But like >>55055747 said if it was over time or all the drawfriends like it I see no problem, still you are going to cause butthurt if you post it soon and several drawfriends do it again
>>
>>55055735

Over the years I've gotten a few good deliveries. I tend to only make one request per character, since if I get a delivery for that one character and then request the same character again I feel like I'm insulting the drawfriend who took my request in the first place.
>>
File: tenor.gif (97KB, 498x310px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
97KB, 498x310px
>>55055735
Bloody christ, I hate waifufags.
>>
>>55055886
It's the strangest thing, most people tend to play waifus and female characters yet we still treat them as God's gift to creation, artists around here always eager to shove their stylus into them.
>>
>>55055927

I appreciate you're upset that your request is not getting the attention it deserves but drawfags do what they do for free and the consequence of this is that they'll do what interests them.

This isn't a public service or a sponsored endeavour, the deal is most guys here, for whatever reasons, enjoy drawing chicks so if they do decide to gift you their talents it'll be more likely if you do something they are also interested in.

Having a tantrum in the thread for free shit will not make anyone do anything they do not want to do. It's more likely to drive them away.
>>
>>55055927
I've actually gotten some fairly decent butthurt out of my no free shieldmaidens policy.
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>55056321
I'd rather drive them away than allow the waifufags a chance to glut on their requests.
>>
File: Begone thot.jpg (26KB, 251x298px) Image search: [Google]
Begone thot.jpg
26KB, 251x298px
>>55056434
>>
>>55056458
No, the artists need to leave.
>>
>>55056522
>artists leave
>no request can be fulfilled
Great plan
>>
File: 1497404077424.jpg (62KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1497404077424.jpg
62KB, 500x555px
>>55056522
>>
@55056522
The worst part about you is that people like you are in every drawthread on every board.
I'm not even giving you a (you).
>>
>>55056434

You are the hero we want but the hero we need.
>>
>>55056321

The waifu white knight has returned!
>>
>>55056434
I like you
>>
File: IMG_20170819_211151.jpg (177KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170819_211151.jpg
177KB, 720x1280px
>>55056630

And proud of it.
>>
>>55008953
Underrated post
>>
>>55020478
Bump!
>>
>>55057138
>318 posts
>Bump
>>
>>55057138
Thread's over lad, better wait for the upcoming one
also bumping has been proved useless,
don't worry drawfag see the whole thread and have already chosen what they want
>>
is filling your own request a douche thing to do?
>>
>>55057166
That odd for sure
If you can fill your own request why do you need to request it to some anon
>>
File: 1446970809491.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1446970809491.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>55057166
>>
>>55057161
True, I always discard any request with a "pose" pic in them. Boring as hell.
>>
>>55057166
>>
>>55057166
>is filling out your own request a douche thing to do?
First: What the fuck
Second: Why didn't you just draw them and ask someone else to do it in their style on a site like.. idunno, iscribble?
>>
>>55057209
I put a pose for the last request I made, I thought it would make it easier for the artist
>>
>>55045137
>Well shit anon, it's not my fault if what I request is a tad generic
Whose fault could it possibly be other than yours?

>I'll probably stop bumping my request though, it's useless
It definitely is. Post once per thread, bumps do nothing but eat post count.
>>
>>55057192
>>55057237
i just started doodling and realized i might not be that bad at drawing after all.
i'll probably just fill out some other request after i did my own.
>>
>>55055412
>every first wensday of the month
Well, there's your problem. If your game isn't at least weekly, it's probably doomed before it even starts.

>I have yet to find a stable and regular group
Make friends.
>>
>>55057255
My request is a disfigured knight with a flamberge, it's not very original but I can't force any useless details on him
>>55057297
It's never the same game and never the same people, my lgs make monthly night for beginner I often GM there, it allow me to train my gming skills a bit, I have two friend who like ttrpg but one is caught up with his work (and I'll probably not see him again for a while) and the other will soon settle in the city I'm in, I'll try to make a group with him
>>
>>55045137
Generic isn't inherently bad and I've seen a good number of knights filled over the course of my short time on /tg/. I suggest patience.

On another note, do what you will, but bumping, like most if not all of the other inner-workings of this site does have a purpose and it's helped several requests catch my eye that I either missed or hadn't had the opportunity to do yet in the midst of another. It keeps your request current instead of making a potential drawfag scroll all the way up to see it and substitutes for manual bumping anyways. Some say it's pushy, not everyone likes everything, but it's not useless.
>>
>>55057323
Why do you think you must justify your Life, or your request to a nobody online?
And in this cesspool from all the places?
>>
File: IG_Droid_2.jpg (4MB, 2322x2550px) Image search: [Google]
IG_Droid_2.jpg
4MB, 2322x2550px
>>55039488
I know i'm shit, but i liked your concept, so i had a go at it.
Hope you get it done by a proper artist, but i hope you like my interpretation as well.
If you slap some photoshop filters on it, it may even look halfway decent.
Cheers.
>>
new bread
>>55058519
>>55058519
>>55058519
gogogo
>>
>>55039488
Super quick sketch
>>
>>55057166
not at all. requestfags have the request mentality so ingrained that if you just post art that isn't a delivery they'll be like
>wtf??
>>
>>55039488
>>55058133
>>55058539
Thank you so much, fine people of /tg/!
I have never had a request filled on the first try and TWICE at that!
You guys are real bros.
>>
>>55006874
Bumping this request
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 131

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.