[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OOTS 1093. Rich Burlew still sucks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: OOTS 1093.png (631KB, 669x839px) Image search: [Google]
OOTS 1093.png
631KB, 669x839px
I'm glad to see that the new pace has not made Burlew's quality of writing suffer any

>Roy still makes idiotic tactical decisions
>The rules don't exist, he's forced to step backwards onto the trap from spells that don't push him at all
>"Assistant overnight caretaker acolytes" are at least 5th level, but finding a guy to cast raise dead is utterly impossible

But we can't criticize it anymore, because now instead of getting a heap of shit every few months, we get 2 heaps of shit a week.
>>
>>55004974
>The rules don't exist, he's forced to step backwards onto the trap from spells that don't push him at all
I could honestly see a player bombarded by searing light and daylight spells by presumably not vampire hopefully-allies go "Oh god, my eyes! I stumble back in a daze" and then the DM leaping at the chance to trigger the trap. or just reminding the player of it and having the player go "well fuck. I'm kinda blind, so yeah, I step on it"
>>
>>55004974
I reckon he just got hit by the big door while dazzled, but whatever, you wanted something to bitch about.

Also Roy's not there for a fight, in case the sheathed sword didn't give you a clue, so it's hardly "bad tactics"
>>
>>55004974
>The rules don't exist
News-fucking-flash, bro, the rules haven't been the point for years now. Burlew's said more than once that he's no longer concerned with keeping OotS faithful to the rules or a parody of game sessions and that the story he wants to tell takes precedence over that.
>>
File: TotS_1093.png (481KB, 926x1194px) Image search: [Google]
TotS_1093.png
481KB, 926x1194px
Thog.
>>
>>55005492
>s o d o f f
Nice
>>
>>55005492
>Pervslut
Can this be her new nickname?
>>
File: thogo.png (484KB, 926x1194px) Image search: [Google]
thogo.png
484KB, 926x1194px
>>
>>55004974
You're being very angry over nothing, buddy
>>
>>55006039
What have I done!?
>>
>>55008497
Really? This is the exact same shit that everyone on /tg/ was pissed about a year ago. The only thing that's changed is the update schedule.
>>
>>55008989
if by everyone you mean the same 4 circlejerking neckbearded autists that whined on these threads constantly than yes, everyone
>>
>>55009756
Yes, that's why threads since he started updating regularly have single digit poster counts and double digit post counts, while before they would often hit the bump limit, and be filled with complaining.
>>
>>55005492
>pervslut
>u dead!
>sod off!
Excellent work.
>>
>>55004974
Shut up, you lonely, autistic fuck muppet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.