[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mages Guild: Green Mana Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 22

File: MagesGuild.jpg (45KB, 336x425px) Image search: [Google]
MagesGuild.jpg
45KB, 336x425px
Hear ye, hear ye. I hereby call to order this meeting of the most illustrious Mages Guild! As I am sure we all regretfully recall, the Druids may make one wish per year that we must entertain, lest I lose my extenstive... herb supply. It was sure to be a fix for the orcs dumping all of their beer into the river, but it seems that the druids have decided that the amount of rampant Mana Abominations has gotten out of control! Really Gerry, what the fuck did you think was going to happen? Now we must find alternate methods to become environmentally friendly or else I might become sober again! I expect a solution before I wake up from this... nap.

Oh right, before I forget, a position has opened for a new head of Ritualism. The last one left us for the plane of shadows, taking his attitude with him. The interim replacement we have is rather vocal about not wanting to keep the position. We're putting ritualism back on the main curriculum again, so we need a department leader fast.

Welcome to the Mages' Guild. Pick a name and join in! Conflicts are resolved with d20s when needed, or with playing it out. When the thread dies on /tg/, we keep it going on archived.moe. For additional resources, please visit http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Mage%27s_guild or http://collabedit.com/6fvae
>>
>>54993941
>A man with the features of a chimera speaks up
I would like to inform those that do not know, that the research being performed by Olissa, Seithr, and I to stop the deterioration of ambient mana is slowly making progress as hoped.
>>
Hmmm, what's this?
>>
I defy any of you to conclusively prove a link between my experimentation and any abomination you'd care to name. It simply can't be done. I've covered my tracks too well.
>>
>>54994005
>The chimera man scratches his chin
Are you an eldritch being?

>>54994045
Why are you like this?
>>
File: 7e2290a9ce[1].jpg (243KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
7e2290a9ce[1].jpg
243KB, 700x1100px
>>54993986
That is good news.

Also, no I am not in any position to take the job. I've enough on my plate alre>>54994005

...dy.

>Diana sighs as she puts away her jacket and umbrella.
Business as usual, I take it.
>>
>>54994069
Any problems lately?
>>
>>54994121
None other than whatever that is.
>She points at the eldritch thing.

>>54994045
You just confessed to it. That's pretty conclusive.
>>
File: Spoopy.jpg (10KB, 128x229px) Image search: [Google]
Spoopy.jpg
10KB, 128x229px
>>54994069
>The ghostly figure of a woman in white crawls up from below.
Well. I suppose the druids made a rather sensible wish for once. I seen to recall the last one involved doubling their forest space without physical expansion. There were a lot of woodland casualties.
>>
>>54994186
You don't suppose the eldritch being is a problem, do you?

>>54994203
Hey Ellen!
>Lurco has goat horns
>And a fluffy mane
>Snake fangs and scaly hands as well
>>
File: Angary.png (718KB, 1279x694px) Image search: [Google]
Angary.png
718KB, 1279x694px
For the record, I hope you all take this very seriously and do not joke about it! It is a very serious problem that needs a very serious solution.
>>
>>54994203
I mean, I know nothing about mana-induced abominations. I don't use the stuff.

>>54994233
It's speaking in tongues and hijacked the bodies of eight...no, nine redrobes now.
>>
>>54994067
>Are you an eldritch being?
I'm not sure. Are you a mess of fibers and wet-work connected and kept together by they mess of soul-stuff that burns within you?
>>
>>54994239
>Squints eyes
And if we do make a joke every now and then?

>>54994267
Are you sure?
>Looks at it
It seems to be speaking common to me.

>>54994273
I... no actually.
I'm a clone, so I don't get a soul.
>>
>>54994304
Well, I couldn't actually stop you...

So, I'd... I would render you unable to...

I'm not good at threatening people.
>>
>>54994304
That and about two or three others through the umbra, plus a fourth at a super-low frequency.

>>54994327
Threaten to turn him into a tree or something?
>>
>>54994233
>Ellen tilts her head slightly to the side
You are significantly changed.

>>54994267
My knowledge is somewhat limited, though there is grounds to argue they are tethered similarly to spirits. As such, they can be problematic.
>>
>>54994359
Yes.

Make jokes about this very serious matter, and I will turn you into a tree.
>She smiles and hmphs elegantly
>Then elegantly walks over to sit in a chair and watch the discussion
>>
>>54994327
Unable to make jokes?
Now that's just cruel.
Heinous even!
Pure evil!

>>54994359
I think you're being racist, Diana.

>>54994370
I ate too many chimeras.
And I don't plan on stopping at this point.

>>54994378
I have yet to sacrifice anyone but myself so far.
>>
>>54994422
See? This is what I'm talking about.
Plants' spirits suffer just like ours when their lives are cut short. They rejoice for new life ust like we do, they suffer the pain of loss just like we do.

If only you would care to listen...
>>
>>54994370
Hmm. So what does that leave us?

>>54994422
What? I am not!
>>
>>54994480
What? I just said that I made no sacrifices.
Also plants aren't sentient.
Most of the time.

>>54994487
Totally racist.
I'm surprised you don't share your husband's racism of infernals.
...Right?
>>
Don't give into thosw bullies guys! Nature can live in balance with your creations. Well soem of them anyway
>>
>>54994067
Poor parenting, an abundance of both wits and moxy, and a shortage of restraint.
>>54994186
I have a right not to self incriminate. You won't be able to get it to stick. And besides, I lie pretty frequently.
>>
>>54994521
Question, are the mana abominations sapient?

>>54994527
All valid reasons.
>>
>>54994520
I deal with these things, ALL of these things, on a case-by-case basis. and in THIS case the eldritch being has taken several dozen redrobes and...

...and it looks like it's taking their flayed husks and creating a redrobe wyvern or something.

>>54994527
>Diana just rolls her eyes.
Gods above and below why do I deal with you people?
>>
>>54994534
Nope, not even cunning!
>>
>>54993941
I object!
I use fully organic materials in my necromancy!
My zombie corpses are 100% biodegradable!
>>
>>54994581
>>54994611
You dropped your nametag, figured you might want to know.
>>
File: Shoggoth_by_Nottsuo.jpg (270KB, 1024x990px) Image search: [Google]
Shoggoth_by_Nottsuo.jpg
270KB, 1024x990px
>>54994304
>I... no actually.
>I'm a clone, so I don't get a soul.
Hilarious. I'm being chatty with a *soulless* meat-sack. That's like talking to a {@×÷||^/ $=}, and expecting it to process information on your level.
>>
So.. I have a question.
I sell amulets that grant certain.. enhancements to women's.. looks that others might consider.. unnatural. Can I still sell my wares in rural areas?
>>
You have sacrificed or benefitted from the sacrifices of our green friends many times in your life!
And how ca you consider yoursel a practicioner of magic if you can't even feel the pure life energy that runs through all living beings and is especially powerful in plants! They which do not require another life to sustain themselves, but sustain all life with their life.
You fool.
Perhaps, perhaps before the matter of the Mana Abominations what we need here is s series of lessons to refresh the memory of everyone here of things they should already know.
Yes, yes.
That is my motion.

>>54994633
yea, noticed and remedied, not in time though
>>
>>54994662
any that was directed at you, Lurco, in case your befuddled senses have become too dull to understand even this.
>>
>>54993941
Have we tried asking on the beings between the stars if they have an answer to our problem? Also if anyone has need for a centaur carcass I have 3 that need disposing, turns out they were not driders like I thought.
>>
>>54994547
I don't think they're doing that at all.

>>54994611
I'm not, at the moment.
I can't use arcane magic.

>>54994571
Then slaying them does not conflict with my moral code.

>>54994637
p̸̀̕͘į̵̧̛̛p̢̛͟͡ ̨͢ʎ̡́̕o̸̢͢͟͝ņ̨̢͝ ̷̧̕͞ɾ̡̡̢͟ń͟͜͝s̷̷͜͞ʇ͢ ́͟ɐ̶̵̶̡̧s̴̛s̸̢͜͞n͘͝ɯ̨̕͟͢ǝ̴̨̕ ̴͜͠ɯ͘ʎ̵̛̕͟͠ ̧̀͟͠ļ̀͜͡ǝ͞ʌ̶̨̛̕͜ǝ̷̸́͜l̷̴̵̨̡ ̧ơ͠ɟ̸̢̛̀ ͠i̵͢͞u̶̵͘ʇ̷̵̢ǝ̷̀l̴̨̛͟ļ̸̴̶į̶̀ƃ̵̴̧͡͡ǝ͘͡ừ͢ɔ̡ǝ̶̵̶?̸́͜͟͝
̸̛Ỳ͘͝͞͞o̢͜n̢̧͟͡ ̶̕͡ş̡̀͜ɥ̶͘͞o̧͡ń̴̸̷͡l̸̀͘͢͝p̸̨͟͡ ̵̧̛͞ɔ̸͘ɥ̷̡̛̕ǝ̸͝ɔ̢͘͘̕͡ʞ̢͝ ̷̢̛ʎ̶̶o̷̡͢n͘͜͟͞ɹ̸͠ ́͞d̢̀̀͞ɹ̧̀͘i̴̵̸ʌ͟͢i͢l̷͠ǝ̵̴̷͢͝ƃ̛͟͡ǝ̴͠˙̀
>>
I'll have you know I have payed all appropriate dues regarding the production of rubber, metals and organic plastisizers in this kingdom and intend to file a full breach of contract on the mages guild with the kings court.
>>
>>54994581
>>54994633
sorry
>>
>>54994638
>Diana just sighs, sounding almost in pain.

>>54994690
Then what DOES it look like it's doing? Playing checkers?

>>54994724
It happens.
>>
>>54994638
>>54994633
me as well
>>
Well It's good to be haunting the meeting hall again.

>>54994638
Entirely dependent on the local laws, the but empire should be free trade for you.
>>54994662
Oh they aren't THAT common to split hairs over, just terrible when one pops up. Also druids suck.
>>54994696
Explain further, I've never heard of this contract.
>>
>>54994750
Well right now it's insulting my intelligence because I lack a soul.
A correlation I don't understand.
>>
>>54994696
>>54994633
There we are.

Now, like I was saying. Scrolls require papyrus. Book bindings require rabbits glue. Sigils and Runes require ink.

Not to mention all the exotic components most mages require. Somebody has to provide that for them. How am I supposed to do that with all these environmental regulations?
>>
>>54994792
Nor I, but t->>54994788

Oh.
That was...unexpected.
>>
>>54994788
Yo, Sena!
>He has a fluffy mane
>other features as well, but those aren't as important
>>
>>54994422
Oh. Well as long as you're enjoying yourself, I don't suppose there is anything wrong with that.

>>54994487
Leave us how? Mana constructs must be bound somehow into their shape and location, yes? Otherwise, they would simply dissipate or otherwise avoid the physical laws of this plane. Those tethered have potential to disrupt metaphysical things, such as certain spells that require structure based in mana currents like rituals.
>>
>>54994690
>p̸̀̕͘į̵̧̛̛p̢̛͟͡ ̨͢ʎ̡́̕o̸̢͢͟͝ņ̨̢͝ ̷̧̕͞ɾ̡̡̢͟ń͟͜͝s̷̷͜͞ʇ͢ ́͟ɐ̶̵̶̡̧s̴̛s̸̢͜͞n͘͝ɯ̨̕͟͢ǝ̴̨̕ ̴͜͠ɯ͘ʎ̵̛̕͟͠ ̧̀͟͠ļ̀͜͡ǝ͞ʌ̶̨̛̕͜ǝ̷̸́͜l̷̴̵̨̡ ̧ơ͠ɟ̸̢̛̀ ͠i̵͢͞u̶̵͘ʇ̷̵̢ǝ̷̀l̴̨̛͟ļ̸̴̶į̶̀ƃ̵̴̧͡͡ǝ͘͡ừ͢ɔ̡ǝ̶̵̶?̸́͜͟͝
≯̛Ỳ͘͝͞͞o̢͜n̢̧͟͡ ̶̕͡ş̡̀͜ɥ̶͘͞o̧͡ń̴̸̷͡l̸̀͘͢͝p̸̨͟͡ ̵̧̛͞ɔ̸͘ɥ̷̡̛̕ǝ̸͝ɔ̢͘͘̕͡ʞ̢͝ ̷̢̛ʎ̶̶o̷̡͢n͘͜͟͞ɹ̸͠ ́͞d̢̀̀͞ɹ̧̀͘i̴̵̸ʌ͟͢i͢l̷͠ǝ̵̴̷͢͝ƃ̛͟͡ǝ̴͠˙̀
N͇̜̺͔͜ͅZ̷͚̥̭̭͎L̟̙̝̰A̧͎̰̼̝̱͢Ṱ̪̝̰̫̪H̨͓̘͈̣̦̯͢͠'̧̖̩͇̖̞͚̗̫͡ ̴̫̳̠͖̞̼͢N̷̗̫̹Ư̡͖̩̮̭̰̜̞͟K̶̨̤̠̤͜ ̸̻̼̩̪̰̕A͇̠̕̕͘R͖͇̜̻̼̦͉̜G̯̳̟R̮͉̗̜̀À̻̕̕M̶͉̙̼͎̫̝̞͍̼͞U͉͖͘͠L̷̨̘͎̱̤̗͍T̶͉̪̭̟̬̘H̻͍̰͕̩ ̮̥͈̱̪͇̻̮͞͝S̢̯̬̖͢ͅ'̹̱̝̼͟D̗̟͔̪͓̦͙̘͟Ḙ͟L̗͕̦̦͔͟'̶̴̦̺͕̮̺̪̺̜̕A̢͓̞̜̠͎G̱̼̰R̸̖̳̺͓̩̥͢͝ͅA̵̖̭̼͓̹̤͟?̤̮̮̻͇̙̝͔?̛̦͔?̵͍?̡̫̰͉̼͞
̡̥͖̕#̞#̷̼̬͙̳̳̖̕#̝̰͖̺̹̖̣̣́͝K̴͔̭̜̠̟͎̺͖L̳͖K̨̗̙͜'͓͇̫͖͉̮×͕͓̻̝×̯̦̪̜N̴̵̸͔͙̥̜̥ͅI̷̴͈K̰̹ ̢̺͔̙̬̻͖́͠{̶̛͉̞̝̺͙͍̠{͕̙̪͈̺{̴͉̜ͅͅM̸̻̩͎̣͇̱͜͡ͅ'͉͙̹̭̝͔̫̱͝-̞̺̩͡ͅA̵̧̬̥+̺̟̟̖̻͓̬̦×̛̠×͍͙̤͟^̶̦͓̠̪̀ ̼͖̖͟͢N̵͖͕̤̘͍͎ͅÉ͈͝͡R̵̢̤̟͔̹̬̙U̹̩͔͘L͇̮̙̦̮̹̖͖̻}̙͠}̢͓̟̹̺̼̳͈̙̕}̵̥\͔̟͓͉͈͜͝|̮͘͢\̵͙̘͈͉̰͙́
>>
>>54994821
Get them from the another planet, I don't think the druids care about them.

>>54994835
Sorry dark one I have no Drow to sacrifice to you will you accept a centaur corpse.
>>
>>54994825
But what?

>>54994832
Yeah, there was a pride that needed clearing and so I have a bunch of meat left over.
I'll probably run out of it in a week though.

>>54994835
Ơ̢͠ɥ̴̵̀̀͠ ͟s̴̢̡̛n͟͢ɹ̢͘ǝ͘͘'̷̢̨̡ ̡̢͡͡s̸ʇ͡͠ɐ̡͢ɹ͢͟͝ʇ̵̴ ̴̢ś̴͠d̷̛͡ǝ̡́ɐ̨͢ʞ̵̴̀i̸̛̕͜͟u̷̵͘ƃ̢̢ ̶̨̨ɐ͜͡ų̸͘͟͡ ̸̸̨ǝ̀͞͝l̸̀͜͝p̀͜͡͠ɹ̷̶́i̷͘ʇ̴́͞ɔ̸̵̀́ɥ̕̕ ͜͟ʇ̨̧͜͠͞o͝u͘͝͞ƃ̴̨́͢n̸͠ǝ̕͡ ̵̡̢͟͞ʌɐ̷̨̢ɹ̴͘í̕͞ɐ̡̨́͞ų̸̢͝ʇ́͘͝͝ ̵͞Í̢͢͞ ̸͞ɥ̷͞ɐ̷̧͡ʌ̴̢ǝ́̕͘͞ų̷͡͡,͡͡ʇ͝ ̡͟͜͠ļ̴̨͠ǝ̸̶͢ɐ̧̀͞ɹ̨͘͜u̕͜͞ǝ̵̡̛́p̧̡̢ ̷͠ʎ̵̛̀́ǝ̡̢̀͜͝ʇ̛̀͟͠˙̢
>>
>>54994821
...Ship it in from outside the country, where the laws are different.
>She looks around suspiciously.
It's how I get black market reagents.
>>54994825
Hmm? Sorry, next time I'll appear through the wall rather than the floor.
>>54994826
Hello.
Wait, Lurco?
>>54994832
Evening oh great ghost of the fifth floor.
>>
>>54994788
Wel yes, thank you, I agree.
So let's talk about more pressing matters, like the souls of plants.
Cartainly they are erelevant to your efforts to be more environmentally friendly.
>>
>>54994899
No, the other gorgeous hunk.
>He chuckles
>>
>>54994821
>Not using book of infinite pages
>Using card catalogues instead of imp daemons
>Not storing all your spells in the astral cloud
>>
>>54994832
I don't use mana, don't ask my opinion.

>>54994899
I meant the promotion. I guess being alive wasn't a requirement after all.

>>54994835
>Diana pinches her nose and pulls out a quill, the tip glowing blue.
Alright, enough is enough.

>>54994891
Lurco, deal with this, or else I will.
>>
>>54994902
fuck, droped my nametag again

ha ha ha did you wonder who said that? It was me!, Your friendly plant necromancer Ernan.
I have recently learned a magic called ventriloquism. Are you impressed?
>>
Is that all, how boring, all we have to do is kill the abominations it will be easy.
>>54994788
You got the full position? *ugh* I have a lot of explaining to do.
>>
>>54994884
>Sorry dark one I have no Drow to sacrifice to you will you accept a centaur corpse.
CENTAUR? How pathetically lackluster. I could get better from the Worm people's of Shaldraxizin 7 than this.

>>54994891
>Ơ̢͠ɥ̴̵̀̀͠ ͟s̴̢̡̛n͟͢ɹ̢͘ǝ͘͘'̷̢̨̡ ̡̢͡͡s̸ʇ͡͠ɐ̡͢ɹ͢͟͝ʇ̵̴ ̴̢ś̴͠d̷̛͡ǝ̡́ɐ̨͢ʞ̵̴̀i̸̛̕͜͟u̷̵͘ƃ̢̢ ̶̨̨ɐ͜͡ų̸͘͟͡ ̸̸̨ǝ̀͞͝l̸̀͜͝p̀͜͡͠ɹ̷̶́i̷͘ʇ̴́͞ɔ̸̵̀́ɥ̕̕ ͜͟ʇ̨̧͜͠͞o͝u͘͝͞ƃ̴̨́͢n̸͠ǝ̕͡ ̵̡̢͟͞ʌɐ̷̨̢ɹ̴͘í̕͞ɐ̡̨́͞ų̸̢͝ʇ́͘͝͝ ̵͞Í̢͢͞ ̸͞ɥ̷͞ɐ̷̧͡ʌ̴̢ǝ́̕͘͞ų̷͡͡,͡͡ʇ͝ ̡͟͜͠ļ̴̨͠ǝ̸̶͢ɐ̧̀͞ɹ̨͘͜u̕͜͞ǝ̵̡̛́p̧̡̢ ̷͠ʎ̵̛̀́ǝ̡̢̀͜͝ʇ̛̀͟͠˙̢
×̵̧̗̩͓̝͇̭̤͘M̬͎̞̜͚̻̯̦̩͢'͔͇̘̭͚+̨̫̬̺͞×̷̳͚̦̞͔̟M̡̛͚͚̤M͎̺͕̺̺͚̞͖'̥̻͜R̛͙͙͎̙̪͡I̵̵̦̟͍͉͘L̥ ̘T̤̖͇̞͜H̶̭͘͞U̧̮͓̱͚̹͜͞L̗͇̕.̶̼͓̘̱̯́͢ ̷̟̥̹̖K̵̖͎͇̼̹A̶̡͖͙̪̰͙͞'̡̻͟Ĺ̯̤̺̦̼#͓̻͎̝͈̜̻A̡̠̘̹͕͞͡K̶̝͙͓͇̬ ̴̻͍̖͉͜ͅͅ/̶̯͉̳͇̬/̸̫S̰͖̺̮̬̜̀'̢͇͉͍̦'̡̝͖̮̝͢͢'͇͖̼̺͍̤͎͟͠H̶͚A̬̯̠̖͔̙L̸̡͚͓̟
̸̯̠+̨̯͈̖̳̩̫̹@̪̺̗̩͝ͅ#̥͍×̢̥̰̭̮÷̭̥̺̻͓͖̟͝(̶͇̼̖̀(̡̺͇̗͔Ṵ̶͉'̝͈͙͎̜̪I̛͉̱͈̻̱̥͎O͚̭̗̩̮̥͓͖͢S̨̛̜̺̤̳M̤̮̮̞͚͟R̵̝̯̩̼̙̘̻̩E̶̡͈͈̫̯͉͔Ń̨̬'̛̠̟͕̫͚̟̬̰T͚͖̮A̜̮̮̖̝̪͕̭͢L̴͚̪̯͘#̷̜͔͚̟͙ͅ#̠̬̦̥̦̕#̱̪̞͓̰͘
>>
>>54994884
Wait, are said centaur corpses just going for free?
>>54994902
...Hold on. Plants have souls?
If so, then yes I would say they are not an ingredient in most common potions, only the bodies.
>>54994918
Yeeeeesh. Please explain how you ended up like this.
>>54994938
No actually, it wasn't. An age and a bit years of brewing went down well on the application form.
As did my desire to mark students. Harshly.
>>54994960
Full position. I'll even be marking doctorates. Which will be fun.
>>
>>54994989
Well sorry I'm fresh out of demon servants, although I do have an incubus trapped somewhere would he do?

>>54994995
And yeah I have three that I was damn sure were driders but they tricked me with their drow ways.
>>
>>54994938
Look, you're gonna have to deal with it.
Because petty insults isn't enough for me to take action at the moment.

>>54994989
Look man, can you at least speak a variant of Eldritch tongue I know?

>>54994995
I ate a lot of chimeras.
>>
>>54994995
No it won't be I have to explain a whole bunch of things to you after the meeting.
>>
>>54994995
You are correct, in part. Cartainly most potions use only the body of the plants. But Even so often the spirit of the plant, or part of its vital energy seeps through and that is what gives pagic postions and extra spice!
And the wisest of people can create potions that make use of both the body and the spirit of the plant.
And even so, when ou cut a plant to use only its body you are striking dead its soul too.
>>
>>54995022
I'll take one. Free reagents! YES! Leave it outside the Alchemy stores.
Curious what you needed the driers for, what are you planning?
>>54995025
...How barbaric.
Please say cooked.
>>54995068
Or we could just do it now Mort, whole point of meetings is to talk.
Even if it's some terrible revelation like how one student poisoned all the others or something, these kinds of things are best stated in meetings, people come up with solutions.
>>54995080
Well, I suppose that's why plants you harvest from are best then, rather than using the whole plant.
Shame that doesn't work for flowers and such.
Quick question, does the soul of a plant start in the seeds? Or after it's sprouted?
>>
File: AZATHOTH.jpg (427KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
AZATHOTH.jpg
427KB, 1000x666px
>>54995022
>Well sorry I'm fresh out of demon servants, although I do have an incubus trapped somewhere would he do?
A mere morsel compared to what I have feasted upon, but it shall do. For now..

>>54995025
I'm oh so "sorry" if you are Incapable of speaking True Infernal fledging. Though I must applaud you on your skill in the Lesser Tongues.
>>
>>54994891
As long as they don't bother me when you're done. I recently evicted a family of ghost raccoons that used the 3rd floor west bathroom pipes as their drinking hole.

>>54994899
Mostly, yes. How about yourself?

>>54994938
Fair enough. It's more of a ripples to waves sort of thing anyway.
>>
>>54995080
Wait is that what it is? I thought I was just using the magical energy inside the plan to it's full potential.
>>54995120
It's a private conversation, business related, I don't want the details to be common knowledge, my competitors would steal so many of my ideas.
>>
>>54995120
>There is only silence

>>54995125
I just don't know the language.
Yet.
I have a lot on my plate.

>>54995126
Oh, I already finished.
Not sure if their ghosts are around.
I mean, they were magically created creatures.
Might not even have souls.
>>
>>54995126
I got promoted! Head of a department, now the Alchemy wing is far spookier than ever before.
>>54995154
So be it, I aim to be around.
>>54995162
Lurco! Have some standards man, what the fuck!? What do you think this is, the cave age? Society has come far enough without having to eat something as foul and unsavory as Chimera raw!
>>
>>54995120
the seed has a seed soul, in some ways the most powerful, in others the less useful.
Allow me to demonstrate what I mean.
With my VENTRILOQUISM.
Such a diccifult magic. That storyteller I once saw must have been a powerful wizard in disguise.

But let me tell you.

I spent months, traveling the land. Gathering plants that sang with the wind. The howl of the reeds, the gentle wisper of grass, single blades that a kid used to whistle. Now those are difficult to find.
And many others I found.
I chewed them, then I swallowed them.

Then when I want to use ventriloquism, I keep my mouth closed.
I expel air from my lungs as if I wanted to talk. BUT, I don't talk.
Instead I summon the spirit of the dead plants that talked with the wind, and with the memory of their song I modulate the air from my lungs.
It is ver difficult to use the righ plant for the right tone, you know.

And well, as you can see, seeds don't have the memory for that sort of thing.
But they have the power for more raw magic.
>>
>>54995120
I will send it up right away. And the driders are drow and thus I planned on..."acquiring" information out of them, I tried the same on the centaurs but they both didn't know anything and didn't survive the interrogation. Soon though I will get what I need.

>>54995125
Don't worry dark one given enough time I shall find you more...I just need to get in touch with the astromancers and have them help me find one of the lesser entities.
>>
>>54995193
I can't help it!
It's a racial thing!
>>
File: azathoth_by_oldmankazh-d4xgbh3.jpg (162KB, 900x788px) Image search: [Google]
azathoth_by_oldmankazh-d4xgbh3.jpg
162KB, 900x788px
>>54995162
>I just don't know the language.
>Yet.
>I have a lot on my plate.
You. "Learning" True Infernal. Hah, I give you props for the knowledge of the lower Tongues, but I doubt you could truly grasp the complexity of any of the Higher ones.
>>
>>54995193
>points at the swear jar
>>
>>54995193
If you fill it with spiders I [b]will[/b] kill you, or whatever the proper term is.
>>54995205
If you are sending live Driders to the department I will do the same to you.
>>
>>54995154
oh not at all. You are using the simple magical energy that is contained in the physical matter that composes the plant.
But using the spirit of the life that hte plant was, its potential, its role in nature, the hopes that the world had for it, the joy that a singe bird felt when eating its seed.
All those thigns are lost if you don't know how to look for it.
>>
File: qb11.gif (381KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
qb11.gif
381KB, 500x281px
So. Anything happening in this meeting that demands my attention? Or can I just sleep through this one?

I spent most of the day preparing my next experiment, slash, prank.
>>
>>54995200
That... is incredible actually. Seeds having memory at all seems a bizarre concept to me, being the more industrial side of magic, rather than the ethical.
Mushrooms. Mushrooms are my forte, in potions as well as soup. I spent many a year haunting a forest where they were plentiful.
They also made fantastic poisons for deathtraps.
>>54995205
I was told the fighter's guild recently had to murder a drow, they're spreading man! Any ideas where they're coming from?
>>54995224
>Hard stare and judgmental foot tapping.
>>54995261
CURSES!
>Sena puts a coin in the jar.
You win this round Inigo.
>>54995269
Spiders? Don't be so cliche, I'll haunt the place myself. I'm not Vex.
>>
>>54995238
How dare you.
I bet you think me mortal.
Which, I mean, I guess I am.
Cause I'm a clone.
But the real me I mean.

>>54995269
You kill her and I kill you, Mort.

>>54995309
You can't judge me like that!
Not with your wimpy alcohol drinking skills!
>>
File: Azathoth-Box-art.jpg (258KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Azathoth-Box-art.jpg
258KB, 500x500px
>>54995305
What is this odd Creature? And why does it remind me so much of that one entity who summoned me that one time?
>>
>>54995334
I'm a bunnycat, been one ever since that experiment went wrong a few years ago. I don't remember summoning you... though my memory isn't the best so I might be responsible. The name is Quin Bradley.
>>
>>54995269
Sending implies I'm getting someone else to do my dirty work I am dragging them here myself. They are quite easy to acquire if you never sleep.

>>54995309
They are a plague and I have a theory that they are dealing with demons to get more power that's why I captured the incubus he had info, lucky for me his followers were weak. I still get visions of their memories the side effects of burning ones mind can be straining, on the bright side I have tabs on all of their families just in case they try to hunt me down.
>>
>>54995305
Not really, but I'd love to hear this prank.
>>54995322
Wimpy?! How dare you! I almost lasted as long as you after we drank the misery of devourer Lurco away!
>>54995385
...Damn. Of course, they're like shitty warlocks. We should try to bait them out. Maybe something powerful, what horrifying artifacts do we have in storage that they'd be unable to resist?
>>
>>54995279
Ok, I don't think I understand what you're saying.
>>54995309
Good, stick to your word.
>>54995322
Fine by me.
>>
>>54995385
If they are alive when they get here you will not be for long afterwards.
>>
>>54995370
Well then, hail to you O' Quin Bradley. May your being shine bright against the sanguine darkness that is I.
>>
>>54995309
Seeds have very little memory, but a high raw energy.
So they are more usefu for providing, well pure raw power. Maybe to power other magic, or to incease your strenght, or for healing, or for some types of curses. They are just fuel in a way.

Oof, all this talking has stressed me. I'm really not used to it.
Maybe. Maybe.
>>
>>54995401
Only because it was such a hard drink that it was difficult for me to even handle it.
Yes, that's the excuse I'm going with.
>>
>>54995162
That's a fair point. Frankly, I haven't done much research into the subject of artificial constructs and souls, though its plausible.

>>54995193
Oh? That certainly is quite the promotion. How goes the new adventure?
>>
>>54995401
Oh I won't spoil it, or someone might stop me. But it involves payback on the fighters guild for wrecking my department a while back. My revenge will be more mentally scaring than materially costly though.
>>54995422
Thank you. So are you some kind of creature of chaos? I've always considered myself one.
>>
>>54995401
Best way to do it I've found is to look at the governments, you'd be surprised how many are being controlled by the bastards.

>>54995420
What are you afraid of, does the big bad adventurer fear a couple of whores will a large a mount of legs. And why is it I am being persecuted when the necromancy department brings dangerous things into the department everyday.
>>
>>54995453
How do mushrooms work in your eyes then? Like one giant organism, or lots of little ones?
Also I'm sure talking will come back to you.
>>54995458
Clever bugger you. So how long with the Chimera appearance last?
>>54995485
It's been good fun so far. Secretus is helping to restore all of the missing first age literature. They've been good reads. Paperwork isn't that bad either so far.
I'll be marking my first set of tests Thursday as well, which should be fun!
>>54995489
My my, revenge, Quin? Well, I would oh so love to tell you how it's a terrible idea simply because I can and that's my nature.
But good luck!
>>54995508
What are the signs, I've haunted a few parliament buildings in my time. Might get back to it if there are drow to rout.
>>
>>54995489
>Thank you. So are you some kind of creature of chaos? I've always considered myself one.
Creature Of Chaos, the Firstborn, the End Of All, The Devourer, The Blight, the Withering Song...I've been called lots of things.
>>
>takes out a small box, sprinkles some ashes on the ground.
this will help me settle a bit, yes. I'm not used to talking with so many people. It's been years, years.

>snaps a leaf growing from the helm of the jacket.
>murmurs a chant
>lets the leaf fall as it transfixes and flows to the ashes.
>the ashes flow to meet with it, apparing to increase in vlme like a thick smoke.
>it rises and spreads, like a dark shadow, with blue and red lights appearing within
>the man still chants
>for some istants the image like of a plant with a five-fingered leaf appears then flickers
>it all turns to a a show of ble and red and yellow rays, all rotating and entering the body of the man, who is now sitting on the ground

oohhhh.
aaaaaaaaaahhh, yeah yeah, this is it
>>
>>54995485
Well I don't have a soul, and I am a clone of Lurco.
Though I did make some changes..

>>54995557
Probably a week or two after I finish the chimera meat I have in storage.
Which will also last a week.
So two to three weeks total.
>>
>>54995557
Town guards are a big one if there is a large some elves of any kind in the town guard or militia then odds are the drow are in power and using it to have a large some of the elven population killed by "random" stabbings in dark allies, It's easy to miss how often do people look into a dead guard in the slums.
>>
>>54995557
Oh I know it is probably a bad idea. Though no matter how things go, this will be a fun revenge.
>>54995559
Then I think we'll get along splendidly.
>>
>the man is laying on the ground
>>54993941

you know what man, I can totally put the potency of your stash in a simulacrum you know.
Then screw the druids they'll just get empty corpses

but careful not to breake the simulacrum or all the power will release at once

murshooms consume life, they are not like plants. But they are like plants too, Nice little fellows, are they
they are like plants but not plants
maybe I am a mushroom.
I'm not moving let's not move and all become mushrooms
>>
>>54995585
Question. Is Chimera meat all the same throughout the creature, or does it change depending on the parts? Like, does the snake part taste like snake, and the goat part taste like goat?
>>54995614
That. Is horrifying. So an influx of drow leads to an influx of normal elves?
>>54995679
Cmon Quin, no hints?
Not even a tiny, small, one word clue?
>>54995683
...I enjoy moving, also I've never seen a ghost mushroom.
What on earth are you taking today then?
>>
>>54995717
The tastes are mixed but the taste of different animals are stronger in some parts than in others.
I especially enjoy the lion tasting parts.

>>54995679
So, Quin, how goes the Source stuff?
>>
>>54995717
Only temporarily, the population will begun to decline over time after the guards are taken down they start to go after the family folk. Although I did run into a city where they were trying to turn the elven population into more drow but that was a isolated incident something involving a drow matriarch who was trying to become a god.
>>
>>54995717
How can you enjoy moving if you haven't tried stillness?
it's only with true stillness that you really start moving. Like, you are one with the ground and the ground moves and you know who you are

want to try some of this my friend? then maybe you'll understand
>>
File: tumblr_lykwxyUly01ro3rjoo1_500.jpg (81KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lykwxyUly01ro3rjoo1_500.jpg
81KB, 500x509px
>>54995679
>Then I think we'll get along splendidly.
Oh, I do hope we will.
>>
>>54995557
Sounds like you took to the position rather well. First age literature is very interesting, do not take it for granted, though I doubt you will.

>>54995585
Some? Maybe more than some, I think.
>>
File: qb13.gif (504KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
qb13.gif
504KB, 500x281px
>>54995717
It will involve doing what I do best. Other than that I'll keep quiet, else my conscience will be coming after me and shut down my fun. I've already revealed my plan to Vex, you could always go find and ask her.
>>54995783
Fairly good. Got to see a Source tint on its own a while back. Red to Green, didn't know it could skip colours like that, but now I know it can.
>>54995810
I know we will. Though I think I'll have to move out now, before my conscience catches up with me.
>hops out, and flies off
>>
>>54995783
That... Explains the mane.
Wait a gods damn second, if you have goat feet and a mane, where'd the snake bits go?
>>54995793
Yikes. That's horrifying. I was unaware elves could be converted into drow in the first place.
Most of the guild drow were taken care of by He, Fabulous Esteban, but I worry they may be coming in larger numbers.
>>54995802
No thank you, never in meetings, but the offer is appreciated.
Here's a query for you, at what speed to trees see things?
>>54995819
Thank you Ellen. Now, come on, tales from the Fifth floor! What have you been up to?
>>54995855
Good luck and goodbye Quin!
>>
Oh joy, it seems this shit hasn't died out yet.

Let's see...ah, yep all the regulars are here, weeb Mary sue faggot, weeb Mary sue faggot, pedobait, regular Mary sue, Lord Edge of Edginton, Mort, Drama queen, weeb Mary sue faggot, Vex, ironic "straight man", cringey love plot, Waifumancer, oh and my favorite Lack of Character Development! The gang's all here.

One of these days you'll find yourselves on /qst/, and you'll get your just deserts
>>
>>54995872
at the speed of light like everyone else!
>>
>>54995819
Yeah. Quite a bit.
But I mean, that's what happens when people take different routes in life.

>>54995855
Oh weird.
I'll ask more about it later.
Take care, Quin.

>>54995872
>He opens his mouth and she can see two long snake fangs
>Also the skin on his arms and legs are scaly and green (hands and feet included except for the feet parts that are goat-like)
>He also has two goat horns and his eyes are like a mix between a lion's and a goat's
>The pupils being horizontal slit pupils

>>54995903
Glad to see you triggered as usual, anon.
>>
>>54995903
out of curiosity born of boredom which am i?
>inb4 don't feed the shitposter
>>
>>54995903
Fuck off Horseman
>>
>>54995872
You'd be surprised what they can do, their clerics are quite powerful, but they are really lazy that's how you outsmart them.
>>
>>54995950
Really? Ah, but trees are not the fastest beings, surely the world passes by faster, they never seem to move.
>>54995955
...Have mercy, how abhorrent.
Why did you do this again, for fun?
>>54996032
Oh now THIS I did not know, I had always thought them cunning and rather active tricksters, that's why they cause so much damned havoc.
>>
>>54995508
It's a phobia reinforced by my childhood and experience.
>>54995872
I killed them, nobody else did.
>>
So. Environmentally friendly magic.

>The guild's resident woodworker and gardener looks about, a mild boredom on her face.

I think I'm good.

>>54996052
Evening Sena. Congrats on the position.
>>
>>54996052
That's that's males they need to be that way to prove themselves, the females tend to get a bit lazy especially the older ones.

>>54996060
Well fine I request a private plane to put them and do my interrogations if that would make you feel better.
>>
>>54996052
Well I can't choose which traits I gain.
And I killed the Chimeras because they needed to be gotten rid of.
Simple pest control.
And I don't look that bad do I?
>>
File: veilveil.jpg (85KB, 488x658px) Image search: [Google]
veilveil.jpg
85KB, 488x658px
>Wanders in
>Looks around
I feel out of place.
>>
>>54995872

Oh, this and that. I've slowly been expanding my office due to the superdimensional properties of the guild itself. That pile of brick and stone by the west lawn is mine. Well, my leftovers. I haven't decent what I want to do with it yet. I've also found another pocket that I've bee using to route the vent monsters. It obviously wasn't used because the spacial dimensions are skewed, so it take roughly 4 times as long to traverse one direction than it does the other. Imagine that being a classroom. The acoustics would be a nightmare.

>>54995955
In this case, literally. As long as the two of you Ew enjoying yourselves, right?
>>
>>54996060
He, Fabulous Esteban... did worse things to them.
>>54996091
Hello Samantha, thank you. It's making a wonderful distraction. Also the reading material is amazing. Secretus has done some amazing work in restoring the early literature.
>>54996096
Eh, Elves will be elves I suppose. Nasty creatures.
>>54996107
No, not really. But I mean. Do you HAVE to eat what you kill?
>>54996135
You're always out of place Dorkblight. Where the heck have you been and why are you wearing nineteen layers of fur in the summer?
>>
>>54996165
I'm not entirely sure you want an answer to that.

On the bright side, my students are now well aware of the dangers of messing up their eclipse rituals.
>>
>>54996163
Well, I don't know what the real me is up to.
Probably still pirating about.

>>54996135
Nice cloak, Veil.

>>54996165
Well, not always...
But it tastes good.
>>
>>54996052
but you see with light, trees see with light, lightspeed sees with light
>>
>>54996135
hey baby you want some of this
>winks with both eyes
>>
>>54996163
That sounds fairly fantastic as long as you are on the correct side of the room.
My office is fortunately grounded in reality for now, being surrounded by rooms and not guild walls on all sides. However the storage closet is fantastically skewed, very interesting to navigate when the shelves get wider if you look up.
>>54996183
Please please please let there be a tale in this of a student getting blasted through into the next room.
>>54996194
As in, it tastes good in a way that humans would be able to enjoy, or has eating Chimera given you a drive to eat yet more Chimera?
>>54996212
I see, I see. So leaves are like eyes?
>>
File: 12953154.jpg (466KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
12953154.jpg
466KB, 600x800px
>>54996165
That's great to hear. If there's anything I can help with that isn't Roman Wormwood, just ask.

>>54996230
...This cannot end well.
>>
>>54996194
Thank you.

>>54996230
I do not, no.

>>54996259
I'm not telling you if there is.
>>
>>54996259
of course not ha ha do you know trees? havey you eer seen a tree what are you saying my man hah a ha ha
>>
>>54996259
...I'm not human.

>>54996264
Now give it to me.
>He grins and folds his arms
>>
>>54996001
Please leave me out of this, I only lurk now. That my name is still a curse word means that that's probably for the best.

I miss playing Grumm though I tell you h'what
>>
>>54996263
...I'll take the-
Wait. No. Can't spend all my department time brewing Absinthe.
Actually yes, favor for a favor. Stone desks. Maybe about fifteen. The wooden desks are good for writing, but I'd love some fireproof working areas for some of the more fringe students.
>>54996264
What?! Where's the fun in that. Why are you being so secretive, did anyone die? Cmon, was it embarrassing? Did you lose your eyebrows and that's why you're in the mask?
>>54996270
Ok. Whatever you're having, I'd love to have some to try later.
>>54996277
...Gods dammit, I forgot.
>>
>>54996277
No.

>>54996319
You know even if you're the head of a department you have no right to ask that.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>54996319
>Laughs maniacally
Wanna grab some drinks after this?

>>54996359
Then I shall take it by force!
>Super ultra extreme leap double-triple flip of the monkey and snatching!
>>
>>54996319
>takes a bit of lint from the pockets
>rolls it into the ashes, gives a chant, some energy flashes from the hands
>the lint turns into the form of a silvery leaf

take this. It's an amulet with a bit of the power of the ash. crush it to feel it all. Or touch it with magic to feel only a bit, proportional to how much magic you used

and now I want to meditate.
wake me up when, when, wake me up when I wake up
>>
>>54996359
No right to dig into conversational hooks you've left behind? Sheesh. Fine. Hope the students did well.
>>54996382
Deal! I can wake up for work hours after...
I hope.
Nah, I'll wing it. I got this.
>>54996405
>Sena pockets it.
Alright, sleep well.
>>
>>54996135
Why would you?

>>54996194
I suppose that's fair.

>>54996259
I wouldn't mind seeing original dimensional layout of the walls, but sadly they were erased and now technically never existed. The guild exists because it does. Fancy that, but yes. It is a rather amazing sight. The sounds of critters failing to move due to part of themselves being incapable of moving the same distance is fascinating. The distortion is unreal.

At least you have some interesting closet space, though perhaps I could show you around some of the strange wall pockets one day. That is if I can steal you away from your duties.
>>
>>54996096
That shouldn't be too hard, there should be one open.
>>54996107
The problem mainly comes from the fact that your form keeps changing.
>>54996165
fair enough.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>54996382
>Tries to hold onto his shit

>>54996420
Fine, if you want to hear how it went ask me about it sometime tomorrow.
>>
>>54996319
Hmm. I'm not sure what I'd need in exchange, but if there's anything I've discovered, having a favor in your pocket it never a bad thing. It'll take the better half of a week to get that done though.

>>54996433
I think you dropped your nametag. Been wondering how people who can't have liberal access to magnetite keep them on.
>>
>>54996420
Great!
I wonder if our current location has any good drinking spots.

>>54996433
Well has your floor been?

>>54996476
But I only started changing recently because of the chimera meat!

>>54996497
>He fails to perform the necessary number of flips and lands face first on the floor
Curses, foiled again!
>>
>>54996433
Anything past 6pm Ellen, just steal me away. I have a "No documentation after work hours" policy, that I've kept well so far.
Turns out unlike Quin, you can get quite far by having an assistant or two. Quin doesn't trust anyone else to check her notes.
>>54996497
Alright. So, how's your niece, did you pass on my letter to her?
>>54996498
Fine by me, I'm not in a rush. There are plenty of projects I can keep the energetic ones on that don't involve desk destruction.
How's your side of the guild?
>>
>>54996543
>Snorts
Good job.

>>54996544
I did. She's yet to respond, though. She seems preoccupied with her adventures.
>>
>>54996498
I use an alchemical adhesive.
>>54996543
that's what make me feel uneasy about it at least.
>>54996544
Wow, you have a lot to learn.
>>
>>54996543
Ah, the spice islands.
Only one way to find out. Pub crawl? I bet they'll be at least one per island.
>>54996566
Good! I hope she's having fun.
I don't plan to include the most... recent event in my reply. Will tell her I got promoted however.
>>54996585
No, it's that Jeff won't stop spraying greek fire everywhere.
Literally walked into the class this morning and he had a whole cauldron going. Then served it up to the other students like soup.
My default action isn't to stab people like you do Mort, murder isn't high on my list.
>>
>>54996544
...Relatively calm, considering the eclipse.

>>54996585
Seems reasonable.
>>
>>54996617
I'm talking about the no documentation after work hours, your're going to need the extra time. Anyway, did they drink it? If not it's completely fine.
>>
>>54996617
Congratulations on that, by the way.
>>
>>54996655
it works really well, i'v never had a problem with losing my name-tag, ever.
>>
>>54996566
Did you just snort?

>>54996585
Why?

>>54996617
They better.
I'm not sure I've ever had Spice Islands alcohol before.
I think I have, but that might have been imported rum.
>>
>>54996729
You look different every time I see you, it gets a bit confusing.
>>
>>54996655
Ah, forgive my ignorance, does that hold a place for Geomancers? I understand that the moon is a giant floating rock after all.
>>54996686
...Jeff drank it. What did you expect?
Also that will obviously change when the tests start rolling in.
Oh, by the way, no name-tag problems? Well, you're an interesting looking adventure Mort, rather than an adventurer
>>54996698
Thank you Veilhex. Now we can both laugh at examination results.
>>54996729
Now is the time to find out. I hope the place will be rather rustic.
...I also hope the main language is common. I should dig out my tongues potion.
>>
>>54996729
Yes, yes I did.

>>54996774
>Laugh
I guess we can!
>>
>>54996748
...Since before or after I started eating the chimeras?

>>54996774
I'm sure they'll at least know common.
Right?

>>54996799
Wow, aren't you a dork.
>>
>>54996774
The eclipse did rather little to my department. The moon's place in orbit keeps us grounded, so when it gets destroyed most of us get a bit...untethered, perhaps is the best word for it. But merely having it cross the sun does rather little.
>>
>>54996774
>sighs
Was anybody hurt?
>changes his name-tag
Damn, I must have messed it up somehow.
>>54996808
After, before you looked similar enough between wardrobe changes before.
>>
>>54996799
Right, other than the wonderful world of rituals, how's the Necromancy department been?
>>54996808
We can hope. I never got a chance to ask.
Also correction, he's "Dorkblight"
>>54996816
Ah, wonderful. We had a chance to brew a few lunar potions out in the daytime, but that was all really.
Thank goodness for the calm.
>>54996828
...Jeff. We wheeled him out and had the healers rebuild his insides.
>>
>>54996498
Oh. I seemed to have gone more incorporeal than I had intended. Apologies.

>>54996544
Well, notes lead to discoveries perhaps. I wouldn't know the need of an assistant, personally. However, I will try to remember to show up after that time, though you do need sleep, yes? I feel there may be certain pockets to avoid in such cases.

>>54996543
Well enough. As I mentioned to Sena here, I've found some abandoned hyperspaces that are rather interesting, which leads me to believe the 5th floor was never going to be hospitable. Intended, yes, but I think the designs of the 4th and 6th floors may have caused disruptions to the 5th floor space. Since such a magical place as this guild requires the outside dimensions to be constructed first, it was far more effective to simply abandon the 5th floor for the most part.
>>
>>54996808
Wh-hey! What's that supposed to mean?

>>54996869
About as well as can ever be expected.
>>
>>54996869
Did you manage to track down the rest of the Alchemist's fire?
>>
>>54996869
Given what COULD have happened, I'll take it.

>>54996882
Happens to the best of us. Even I've gotten nametag screwups from time to time.
>>
>>54996828
Well, yes, I mean, clothes shouldn't be able to affect my physical traits really.

>>54996869
Ah, that's a good one.

>>54996882
Huh, interesting.
How inhospitable is the 5th floor?

>>54996884
It means what it means, Dorkblight.
>He chuckles
>>
>>54996882
I do, but I am adept at napping during the day, so nights are no problem.
What would you aim to avoid? Long mazes? We can phase, I doubt mazes would ever be an issue.
>>54996884
Get any little eclipse cult startups? Anyone claiming it was finally time for their evil scheme or that they'd been "Chosen"?
>>54996893
Yeeeeaaaah. Wasn't hard. The trail started, and ended, with Jeff.
He has detention.
Detention feels fantastic to hand out. The idiot earned it.
>>54996914
If by "could", you mean another moon destruction because someone didn't like the dark? Thankfully yes. Nothing like it.
Gods, it used to be rather common when I was alive, made for great nightmares.
>>54996927
I mean, he is a necromancy "Instructo"!
The hell is with name-tags today. Is there a Fey in here? I bet it's a Fey.
>>
>>54996884
It means that your name is stupid as was you snorting.
>>54996976
What did you do with the potion?
>>
>>54996927
I am not a dork!

>>54996976
A few, unfortunately. They aren't exactly... Smart.

>>54996999
I will stab you.
>>
>>54996976
Oh wow I didn't even notice that.
Hm, mine isn't misspelled is it?..
>He checks his own name tag

>>54997018
Says the Instructo.
>>
>>54997018
>laughs
And i'll stab you back, and it will be much worse.
>>
>>54996999
Starved it of oxygen so it finally stopped burning, then gave it to the Pyromancers as a gift.
>>54997018
Don't worry, I've got my own idiots now. Jeff's one such idiot.
Loving the smarter students however, one or two of them are geniuses.
>>54997032
Hmm. Seems good.
Though I had always thought these things went by name then title.
So say maybe: "Lurco, Chimera Hybrid" or something.
What you have now comes off the tongue far better however.
>>
>>54997077
So, is asshole with a one-upmanship fetish just your default state?

>>54997032
>Angry glare

>>54997144
Good for you.

Now I'm going to go.
>Leaves
>>
>>54996976
Something along those lines.

In any case, I'll take my leave. Good night.
>>
>>54997144
Yeah. But I'm not considered a hybrid.
As it was common place for Enolupe's to feature the traits of other creatures.

>>54997161
>Cheeky grin
>Followed by a chuckle and a snort
>>
>>54997144
That would normally be the wrong thing to do, i'll explain why later, but in this case the pyromancers needed a bit of a gift from the department for them to not try and steal some for themselves.
>>
>>54997161
Tata Veilhex.
>>54997165
Good Night.
>>54997186
...If we feed you enough birds, will you get wings?
>>54997191
Pyromancers do not make good theives, they are far too loud.
>>
>>54997161
No, what you are attempting to refer to would be scheming retributive asshole, and my default state is "alchemist".
>>54997258
That's the problem, they'd do a lot of damage when they inevitably get caught
>>
>>54997258
Theoretically.
However some traits are harder for my body to copy.
Wings are probably one such trait.
>>
Well, I'm going to get going.
You mages have fun trying to be eco-friendly.
>Lurco walks out to look for bars on the island
>He will contact Sena when he finds one
>>
>>54996914
Oh, those are always fun

>>54996927
Depends on where you are and how much time you spend. The most immediate danger are bent monsters. They're attracted to narrow spaces, and there are many within the walls. While they cannot get to most of those spaces, the air ducts are readily available. The subtle danger is actually spacial distortions. Come up via the eastern spiral stairs someday. At the end of that hallway is a classroom. Count the steps it takes to get there, and then Count how many it takes to get back. It's fascinating, really.

>>54996976
As I've said to the Luclone here, spacial disturbances mostly. They are particularly powerful within the walls themselves. We must be incorporeal to travel within, so using it to escape is not as assured as would be comfortable. However, this is a mages guild, so there are wards against beings such as ourselves, but many of their boundaries are warped. A maze is not an inaccurate metaphor, though really only in certain sections. However, there are dimensional pockets that are quite expansive. My guess is many were intended for storage or lecture halls.
>>
File: tumblr_o3ymm7W6OR1vnhfeko1_500.jpg (34KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ymm7W6OR1vnhfeko1_500.jpg
34KB, 500x704px
>>54998528
Test.

Transdimensional temporal communications conduit stable. Interference barriers holding. No quantum anomalies detected.

Greetings Mages Guild. The Bureau's Psychokinetic and Psionics Division is pleased to report a successful creation stable lines of communication and diplomatic channel.

The Bureau looks forward to mutually beneficial cooperation between our two frequential wavelengths of spacetime.
>>
Hmm, meeting over? Shame, we didn't get a new Ritualism head.
Well if anyone wants to keep talking, we'll be down in the archives.

Mobile: https://archived.moe/rp/last/50/4063/
Normal: https://archived.moe/rp/thread/4063/

>>54998581
Dead hours I'm afraid, but thank you for the opening.
>>
>>54997696
Isn't it simply lovely? I doubt I could ever tire of those lovingly twisted places.
>>
>>54993941
>>
File: 1502662818524.jpg (164KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502662818524.jpg
164KB, 1000x1000px
Esteemed colleagues, as much as it pains me to do so, I must ask for your help.
The lifeforms that have sprung up in one of the demiplanes I created have started worshipping me again.
As flattering as this may be, their constant prayers are starting to interrupt my rituals.
Does anybody know of a way I can gently dissuade them from this worship? I just can't seem to bring myself to smite the little blighters, and the last time I manifested there to ask them to stop it just encouraged them.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.