[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horrible GM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (343KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343KB, 900x1165px
Recently I went to a friend's house to play 7th Sea. Needless to say, it was very underwhelming and unsatisfactory. He added so many weird aspects like robots and mutant agents (which are never actually explained). He added some mcguffins which involved time travel. Not to mention, he added Grand Admiral Thrawn, and Santa Claus.He also had a Mary Sue DMPC who seemed to be the real main protagonist (while me and my friends were basically sidekicks. This session really rubbed me the wrong way, and shockingly enough, he's planned a second part (as well as a MapleStory and One Punch Man tabletop). Should I just stop going to his house at this point?
>>
>>54986241
>Should I just stop going to his house at this point?
Good fucking lord never speak to this shitbox again.
>>
File: blasphemy.png (224KB, 283x345px) Image search: [Google]
blasphemy.png
224KB, 283x345px
This feels like some kind of hand-crafted bait, but I'll bite.
No, no you should not keep going back to this person's game. They sound... unwell.
>>
>>54986276
I can assure you this is not bait. Supposedly he said we was trying to fix up any plot holes because of some constructive criticism we have him prior because of his Naruto tabletop. Funny thing is, he always critiques our games, claiming that ours are riddled in plot holes, yet he's guilty of doing the same thing.
>>
>>54986262
Problem is, he invited himself to my house for my next game, and I know he'll complain if I tell him not to come
>>
Jesus. I started DMing at 14 and my shit wasn't that retarded. And I unironically used Immortals Handbook
>>
>>54986317
>Naruto tabletop
>Santa Claus
>MapleStory
>One Punch Man

Dude you have to be 18 to post in here, or at least wait until your balls drop. I mean what the fuck, what is next? Did you also play hello kitty or the paw patrol TT with him?
>>
>>54986547
He kinda forced us to play Naruto and kept complaining when we wanted to back out. He also wanted to do One Piece, but everyone declined, hence why he settled on 7th Sea
>>
>>54986403

It's perfectly acceptable to say you're unable to host.

Then never show up again.
>>
>>54986640
That works too
>>
>>54986624
...how does someone force you to play a pretend game?

I guess here's your (you) way to post on a mongolian wood carving board.
>>
>>54986624
He forced you to play a Naruto game? How does that work? How old are you? Did he threaten you to tell on your mum if you didn't?
>>
>>54986669
Sorry, he didn't force us. He just guilt tripped us because we weren't interested in Naruto, and therefore didn't want to come
>>
>>54986241

>7th Sea 2e
>underwhelming and unsatisfactory

Well, he's got that part down
>>
>>54986718
I would say it was unsatisfactory because of all the strange stuff he added. It didn't help that he never explained anything as well.
>>
Narutos show manga aside I think the setting would be kinda fun, before everything spirals out of control as it did the world building was pretty fun.
>>
>>54989156
The GM still managed to screw it up though. Quite sad because much like you said, it would have been fun
>>
File: takethatyoupoltroon.jpg (13KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
takethatyoupoltroon.jpg
13KB, 278x200px
>>54986241
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.