[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1689: The Jumper Foundation Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 825
Thread images: 116

File: bodymod and warehouse.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
bodymod and warehouse.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54979772
>>
>>54985143
>The Jumper Foundation
What's that?
>>
>SJ's explanation for why Generic Childhood is a pile of broken powers
>It's just more wanking herself off, excusing the powers as thematics and throwing shade on Val for doing high power jumps
The total lack of self awareness is hilarious.
>>
Just going to repost this since this was the last post of the previous thread.

Where can I find no accident powers? So that way I don't blap someone with super strength.

Also, my own personal question is can Solar's from the Exalted-Solar's jump make Firearms and drive charms or are we limited to the 25 colleges of ability
>>
>>54985167
>You can get enough power to beat Goku in another jump so it's totally fine if I have a 400cp conceptual immunity to everything perk in my jump based on children's stories like Calvin and fucking Hobbes.
Does anyone else just get this...I don't know, stench of SJW from SJ-chan? Not the same philosophy but the same way of speaking and getting all self important/hypocritical?
>>
File: 1503295043391.jpg (206KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
1503295043391.jpg
206KB, 1280x896px
Has you Jumper ever been effectively contained once you were starting to get 'powerful' enough? What methods were used? How did the Foundation in SCP dealt with you?
>>
>>54985187
Maybe "Knows His Own Strength" from Young Justice?
>>
>>54985187
>can Solar's from the Exalted-Solar's jump make Firearms and drive charms

Honestly speaking, that's pretty much just a reskin of Archery and Ride/Sail charms.
>>
>>54985187
Pretty sure Heavens has said yes. The only reason Sidereals can't normally make Drive or Firarms charms is because they can't make new charms period.
>>
Are you ready?
>>
>>54985274
>>54985254
Thanks, that covers that angle.

>>54985227
I'm saving Young Justice for later when I have more companions. Do you know another one?
>>
File: empera no hope.jpg (165KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
empera no hope.jpg
165KB, 623x414px
>>54985290
Give it up, anon.
>>
>>54985307
Behold the new charm:
Gloriously Strapped Solar
Cost: 3m, 1wp or 5m, 1wp
Mins: Firearms 4, Essence 3
Type: Simple
Keywords: Combo-OK, Holy, Obvious
Duration: One scene
Prerequisite Charms: ??? (something something special Essence bullets)

The Solar shapes his Essence into a firearm. This Charm is identical to Glorious Solar Saber, except that it creates artifact firearms and similar weapons.
>>
>>54985335
>Gloriously Strapped Solar
I expected lewd and was disappointed.
>>
>>54985335
I mean isn't there a perk in Exalted-Solars to GSS every weapon properties included? You don't really need this.

>>54985357
Ditto
>>
>>54985357
Well, if you can think of a way to lewd a Drive or Firearms charm, be my guest.

>>54985368
This is a Charm. Charms don't take CP.
>>
>>54985199
>>54985167
I dunno meng but YJ Anon is just dropping bombs on her argument left and right. It's some satisfying shiet.
>>
>>54985219
They asked me to stay put, I said okay. I take every "you can't contain me" perk I come across, so that's pretty much the only way I can be contained.

>>54985187
DC has a precision perk, and Worm has a power to limit collateral damage. There's also Nonlethal Rounds from Jet Set Radio Future which describes itself as knowing how not to hurt people too seriously, though it might only apply to combat.
>>
>>54985187
There's a perk in Mount and Blade that would help. Think it's called knockout.
>>
>>54985219
>Restarted!Chain
The Foundation agreed to supply me with several dozen bars of caramel-filled dark chocolate each day. I agreed to cooperate with non-invasive tests or those not designed to be painful. It worked out pretty well.

I also took SCP-682 off their hands in the end. Kept him in a Pokeball and eventually unleashed him on Commorragh. He found the idea of exterminating an entirely race vastly amusing. Of course he tried to start with me, but that didn't work out too well for him. Once I put his jaw back into place, he conceded that the pain elves would be a more constructive use of his time.
>>
File: vn2GDkn.jpg (461KB, 700x781px) Image search: [Google]
vn2GDkn.jpg
461KB, 700x781px
How do you write the introductions of canon character purchases when you are in different factions/places but you are fiat-destined to meet.
>>
>>54985187
Chronicles of Narnia has That Civilized Strength specifically for super strength.
>>
>>54985596
Pretty sure Restarted!Jumper promoted Xenocide at least three times now. It's hard to keep track. He was getting a little tired of the multiverse's shit after Jump 40.
>>
>>54985399
>>54985167
The level of salt coming from SJ over high power jumps existing is fucking pathetic.

>other jumpmakers let you be powerful, that justifies me making this random hodgepodge of pop culture references and stupid fiat powers and calling it Generic Childhood
>>
File: keepcalm.png (40KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
keepcalm.png
40KB, 600x700px
>>54985596
I see no issues with this.
>>
>>54985558
>
What did you use to keep his adaptability ability to adapt to your attacks ?
>>
>>54985162
Good question. If you had a charity foundation, what would it be for and how successful would it be?
>>
Breaking news: The person who thought putting a werewolf perk in Les Miserable is appropriate is a total retard.

More news at 9.
>>
Build for the weakness of Beatrice

https://pastebin.com/VsRtMZDa
>>
>>54985680
There's a werewolf perk in Les Miserable? I didn't know there was even an adaptation involving werewolves to vaguely justify it.
>>
>>54985143
>Discord
https://discord.gg/454MMUS
>>
File: Sexy Katia.jpg (9KB, 378x350px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Katia.jpg
9KB, 378x350px
>>
>>54985708
Can we ban this guy, already? He knows that no one wants him, yet he comes here to post this shit anyways, just to annoy us.
>>
>>54985659
>Restarted!Jumper
Do you mean what did I use to keep him from adapting to my attacks? I didn't use anything special. The Pokeball worked because he didn't have time to adapt to being digitized before he was already trapped in the ball. As for ripping his jaw off, I just used brute strength for that. I don't use them much, but I accidentally picked up a lot of super strength Perks. After that I just let him rampage around Commorragh. I never intended to fight him.

So 682 is still wandering around the Warhammer 40k universe somewhere. I kind of hope to come back to find he has wandered into the Warp and is chowing down on demons and traitor legions.
>>
Some Young Justice questions, if you're on YJ_Anon:

Can we import a suit into bio-suit and have it's normal functions effectively be something it shapeshifts into? I really like the resizing capabilities of it.

Can the Reach Scarab learn how to make new things? Same question as the bio-suit, is it possible to get an import for it?

In Generic Creepypasta are the program copies made with Glitch+Blight loyal to you, or do you have some way of controlling them?

Also had some more combo suggestions for Generic Creepypasta, if you're still taking them.

ESP + Mark to talk to marked people telepathically regardless of range.
Pocket Realm + Myth - your realm is spoken of in legends alongside the lands of the fae, Avalon, and Atlantis.
ESP + Glitch - you can psychically control machines without having to enter them.
Spawn + Eternal - you can imbue an arbitrary number of your spawn with an arbitrary number of revivals, and top them up with contact.
Ritualist + Eternal - instead of waiting to be revived you can be brought back by a ritual. Still only once per jump.
Pocket Realm + Demograph - you get information on anyone who enters your pocket realm.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54985219
I actually started Xiaolin Showdown being sealed in a mountain. Jack unsealed me to help take over the world.

He meant to do it at half power, but I wooshed out of there to fast for him to deploy the Jumper seal-bots. After I took him under my wing as my dark apprentice in evil (and business management), I taught him to improve them. Including by installing an xbox so any imprisoned souls would get distracted from trying to escape.

>>54985562
I just try to make up something that sounds like it fits the situation. For example, I'm pretty sure I will meet my one of my soon-to-be WoW companions by trying to summon the Light into the physical world with the power of racism, and failing so hard I somehow accidentally summoned a naga instead.

>>54985357
Hey, what one Charm can do another can improve.

All-Penetrating Cupid's Endowments
Cost: (+1wp)
Mins: Firearms 5, Essence 4
Type: Supplemental
Keywords: Combo-OK, Emotion
Duration: Permanent
Prerequisite Charms: Gloriously Strapped Solar.

All is fair in love and war, and the Solar excels at both by combining them. This Charm enhances it's prerequisite. Whenever the Solar makes a successful attack with the created artifact firearm, the target experiences an orgasm instead of any levels of damage, rolling the original attack's dicepool against their DV to determine it's intensity. At the Storyteller's discretion, aiming for the genitals or other erogenous zones may add stunt dice. The Storyteller is also advised to drink heavily if he intends to run a game with this Charm.

This Charm has no effect on targets that would not normally experience orgasms unless it is repurchased at Essence 5 to pleasure the least gods, Wyld-patterns or other mystic forces making up the target. Unfortunately, because it's prerequisite is Holy this Charm will always result in a painful rash if used on Creatures of Darkness.
>>
>>54985720
> The Pokeball worked because he didn't have time to adapt to being digitized before he was already trapped in the ball.

I doubt that would work for long. The whole 'he didn't had time to adapt' has never stopped him. One SCP ate him almost whole before he had time to do anything and then he started adapting. Trapping him in magical/technological devices has also never lasted.
>>
File: eclipse.jpg (158KB, 700x837px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse.jpg
158KB, 700x837px
>>54985290
Yes.
>>
File: you got caged.png (544KB, 605x748px) Image search: [Google]
you got caged.png
544KB, 605x748px
>>54985735
For both of those Young Justice questions, sure. An import for the Scarab is something I should do in hindsight. The Bio-Suit can already be applied to an imported costume.

Yes, they are loyal. And thanks for the combination ideas; I'm always on the lookout for more.
>>
>>54985752
>All-Penetrating Cupid's Endowments
Cool
>Prerequisite Charms: Gloriously Strapped Solar.
This should have the essence enhanced bullet charm (which, as I based the charm on the Archery tree, would be akin to Essence Arrow Attack) as a prerequisite instead. Possibly with a mote surcharge rather than willpower.

Then again, I spent way too much time making Charms over on White Wolf's site, before Onyx Path was a thing.
>>
>>54985290
No, I'm not ready at all.

IN FACT, I GOT LOTS MORE PLANS!
>>
>>54985811
You're a right badass and a well spoken one too.

Keep on doing the good work you do.
>>
>>54985811
Thank you. Glad you like the combos.
>>
File: cdfcea4929bf6c53a362de0302b4fb7d.png (888KB, 1600x2150px) Image search: [Google]
cdfcea4929bf6c53a362de0302b4fb7d.png
888KB, 1600x2150px
>>54985774
>Restarted!Jumper
I could list off all the various magic and technological advancements I've crammed into the Pokeballs since I'm started tinkering with them at Jump 1, but that would be a long, long list. Suffice it to say there's a massive list of effects operating on both magical and technological principles from across the multiverse. I was pretty sure it would hold him for a few decades until my Benefactor dumped me into a new hell world for him to play in.
>>
>>54985850
Thank you, anon.

>>54985866
You're welcome! Also, if you happened to be looking for the effects of ESP+Glitch it's actually already a combo under Glitch+Disruption Field.
>>
>>54985907
I saw that, I was just thinking it would be a different way to achieve a similar effect. A flavor difference really. I wouldn't have posted it if I hadn't seen you already had an option featuring multiple potential choices. Glitch+ESP/Disruption Field is a bit more succinct than the massive biome/mutate/spawn combination option though, so I left that suggestion in.
>>
>>54985942
Oh, yeah, that does make more sense. I see what you mean.
>>
What are some perks/items for building a max security prision?
>>
The sage of SJ continues. Apparently the relatively minor-mid level powers the Generic Parenting Jump are equal to total invincibility and global conceptual powers.

And getting offended at someone politely critiquing their jump too. It's not okay to say something isn't what the SJW-Chan says it is guysss.
>>
File: neuro_by_asiulus.jpg (256KB, 742x1052px) Image search: [Google]
neuro_by_asiulus.jpg
256KB, 742x1052px
How do I merge my companions into hideous amalgams?
>>
>>54985986
Stop cross-posting. Those who care are watching and the rest of us don't want to hear about the waste of space that is SJ.
>>
>>54985975
just by the one in injustice felling that Rick and Morty as a Rick will let you do that since Rick built a prison once
http://rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Clackspire_Labyrinth
>>
>>54986000
Just take their souls and smack them together or something. Something like just putting them into an object via a jump import so that they're one being. I created companions via summoning then eventually took their souls and turned them into a crystal and used the Steven Universe to merge them with myself. Something like that.
>>
>>54986000
Bionicle and Steven Universe have some easy fusion perks that are temporary.

Then the Yugioh Hero's Jump, I can't recall the full name right now, has a bunch of Fusion perks too that last as long as they are willing but if I remember correctly its only 2 at a time unless multiple people have the/a fusion ability inwhich you can just keep fusing.

IE Companions A, B, C, D, and E all take Fusion. A fuses with B to become AB, B still has an unused Fusion power so AB combines with C to become ABC and C has an unused Fusion power so they Fuse with D to become ABCD and then D has an unused Fusion so they combine with whoever else.

So when you need multiple companions for something just have them unfuse but otherwise you can just have your 8 companions fuse all together into some horrific algamation.

Even better is that one of the fusion options lets you fuse to a machine so have the 8th one take that and have all 8 companions merge together and then merge with some mech or something.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>54986000
Buy the Potara Earrings and have your companions put them on. Then give one to another companion. Then again. Repeat until you have a new companion with all the memories and powers of your old companions, but only sometimes acts like one or another of them.
>>
>>54985986
I love how she tries to make it everyone else's fault that her jumps are weird, fucked up works of nonsense. We just don't understand her vision, guys! We need to stop being so condescending, and then we'll get it.

>>54986014
Some of us who are watching want to talk about the trainwreck as it happens, and this is the best place for that, even if it annoys you. It's not like the thread is bustling with activity right now, is it?
>>
>>54986062
Pretty much this. You can bet your butt if you tried to call her out on how much of a wanker she's acting like on SB you'd get banned.
>>
>>54985986
I didn't really see what you meant with the SJW comparison before, if this is you, but that comment really does make it sink in. "You're bad for not agreeing with my ideas and obviously you were trying to tell me how to do work". Just swap in Mansplaining and something about it being because she's a girl and you'd have a picture perfect social justice tumblerina.
>>
>>54985167
>throwing shade
Everyone in /jc/ is entirely too nerdy to use this phrase.
>>
>>54986092
The hidden thug life of /jc/ is on the rise. Better watch out next time you poke your head out.
>>
>>54986092
Stealing urban slang is the new cool nerdy thing to do, bruh.
>>
>>54986092
I've tried to use

>throw hands

in everyday conversation. It went slightly worse than the time I tried to use kudos with reference to the time I "accidentally" smashed a gym window with a pepsi bottle rocket.
>>
>>54986062
My favorite bit of that whole tirade was how she can't conceive of The Goonies, Calvin & Hobbes, Encyclopedia Brown, or any of a half-dozen more settings being made into Jumps. Hell she calls out Winnie the Pooh as one she can't see being made into a Jump and we've already got one! I'm seriously laughing at her insane ramblings at this point.

Also, calling YJ condescending, judgmental, and superior for his honest and polite criticism really should earn her a good slap.
>>
>>54986100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw
You came to the wrong thread motherfucker.
>>
>>54986126
>SJ is literally being a hysterical woman who needs a firm slap to the face to regain her senses
>>
>>54985143
>not eclipse edition

You had one job, OP.
>>
>>54986154
>Amerocentric poster
muh oppression. Can't you tell this is SJW land now?
>>
>>54986167
>SJW land
Go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.
>>
>>54986154
>eclipse
Most of us are from China
>>
>>54986153
SJ could be a guy and I'd still recommend a good slapping. Sometimes dumb asses ranting wildly need a good slap.
>>
>>54986167
The only groups more Amerocentric than SJWs are the various nationalist groups that openly admit to only caring about America. Even then, they still admit Mexico might be a different environment.
>>
File: 1496628319144.png (311KB, 600x499px) Image search: [Google]
1496628319144.png
311KB, 600x499px
What are some good ideas for curses? And before you ask, I don't mean swearing.

Both "silly" and "serious" ideas are needed.
>>
File: 1265679384656.jpg (44KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
1265679384656.jpg
44KB, 600x408px
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>54985290
>>54986154
I don't usually do this, but...

Roll to seduce.
>>
>>54985975
My Hero Academia has "Big Dick Walking," which gives you a number of bonuses centered around building, maintaining and administrating a prison rated to hold supervillians without needing super employees.
>>
>>54986218
the Chronicles of Narnia has the deplorable word which Is arguably the most powerful curse,OOTS has some pretty good ones as well
>>
>>54986218
Curse them TO DIE FROM NOTHING BUT OLD AGE!

They will be forced to watch themselves slowly grow feeble!

They will never have an honorable death in combat!

There will be no glory in what they do, since they will have no risks!

Truly, it will be a terrible curse!
>>
>>54986218
Assuming you are talking about curses that you make yourself rather than perk bought.

>Silly
A curse to make all cheese taste like lettuce
A curse to make every member of the family have yellow eyes.
A curse that changes fate so that the subject will run into at least one clown a day. No matter the circumstances

>Serious
The roof of any building you sleep in becomes covered in poisonous spiders at night.
Whenever you eat meat a frog works it's way up your throat and jumps out.
Alcohol becomes Cyanide
Darkness burns your skin like a reverse vampire
>>
>>54986218
>Silly
+ May your eyelashes always land in your eyes.
+ May your soup always arrive cold and your sodas flat.
+ May you constantly have a popcorn kernel stuck between your teeth.
+ May you always forget what you came into a room for.

>Serious
+ You may no longer speak or write with vowels.
+ May your toenails grow only inwards.
+ For every time you do not speak the truth, you will lose a finger.
+ May the Grue find you whenever you are surrounded by darkness.
>>
>>54986218
I dunno, curse girls so the slightest movement causes their chest to bounce like it's trying to break free?

Curse people so that everyone around them always think they're the one who dealt it?
>>
>>54986218
Sexual or embarrasing curses are always the best. Though sadly that hentai genre is lacking in good content.
>>
File: gifted.jpg (170KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
gifted.jpg
170KB, 760x596px
>>54986218
>>
>>54986334
I'll bring it up on QQ unless you want to do so. Maybe ask Cthulhu to add it to the Generic Magical Girl Hentai Jump on the Deadly Sins origin
>>
>>54986218
A curse of misfortune that affects those near the target, but never the target themselves. The longer people spend in proximity to the cursed, the greater the effect.
>>
>>54986396
How's the superhero one going?
>>
It's the day of the eclipse. So, jumpers, which radical supernatural eclipse do you prefer? Berserk or Castlevania? Or do you have a different favorite?
>>
>>54986408
From what I can tell Zenaku is pretty far along. With just a few powersets needing their powers flushed out along with some items (I think, it's entirely possible that Zenaku is done with this part and I just don't know) and drawbacks
>>
So quick question regarding Infernals. Do Third Circle and/or below demons grow in power as you do? Like if at jump 5 I make all of my Third Circles, at jump 500 would they be around my level or still at jump 5s if they did not train or anything?
>>
>>54986308
>>54986320
A curse that changes fate so that the subject will run into at least one clown a day. No matter the circumstances.
+ May your eyelashes always land in your eyes.
+ May you always forget what you came into a room for.

Those aren't silly at all! They're fiendish! You monsters!
>>
>>54986263
The deplorable word only worked in Charn
>>
>>54986536
It's an item in the Chronicles of Narnia jump.
>>
>>54986567
Yeah... I just saw it. That's scary
>>
Phewee, even ASA is laying down the divine smack on SJW.
>>
>>54986583
Imagine if a clown jumper got it.
>>
>>54986632
I believe said clown already has The Deplorable Word
>>
File: jc11.jpg (76KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
jc11.jpg
76KB, 595x841px
>>54986218
A curse to return the treasure/grave goods/sacred relics/signed manga that was stolen to it's pedastrel, leaving only pinecones and yew leaves in the thieve's pockets.

A curse to turn people into a werepenguin. Never turn anyone into a werewolf, that's just asking for them to become a big hero by taming their curse.

The Midas curse is a classic. To avoid collapsing economies you might actually need, I suggest replacing gold with the target's own currency.

And sometimes simple is best. You'd be surprised how inconvenient a curse of absolute honesty and accuracy can be.

>>54986428
I must say the Usurpation of Fire in DS3 has a certain appeal to, even though I'm against the Usurpation itself.

Actually, I think I'll make something like that be my version of Evil Arc's red moon. Except y'know, with more tentacles. Or-arms? Wings? I'm not sure what to call something that's feathery and looks like it evolved out of a starfish, but also suggests beaks and claws in places.
>>
>>54986684
>The Midas curse is a classic. To avoid collapsing economies you might actually need, I suggest replacing gold with the target's own currency.

Or candy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp0WBiME_fM
>>
File: Gáe Bolg Thrown.jpg (14KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Gáe Bolg Thrown.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
What is some of the better enchanting perks?
>>
>>54986764
Candy is the universal currency. Even ants accept it. You need to be careful what you ask for there, though.
>>
What can Narnian magic do?
>>
>>54986764
Can always count on skittles for fucked up stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yPaLq1EpQw
>>
>>54986787
generic isekai (upgrade)
>>
>>54986830
Convert you to Christianity.
>>
>>54986849
Hellsing's already done that
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>54986764
Nah, >>54986788 knows what's up. A plague of candy's just begging for a plague of roaches, which spread plagues of smaller parasites, and once it starts rotting is a beacon for a plague of fruit flies-

-and the next thing you know, you're releasing grizzly bears to take care of the wolves you used against the weasals you unleashed on the plague of cane toads you originally wanted to take care of the situation.

Plagueception. Not even once.

>>54986787
The divine smithing capstones from Viking Saga and God of War, the Lore of Metal from Dogs of War, all the mana nodes from Age of Ice, most of the lands from Zendikar/Innstrad/Kamigawa, Artifact Savant from Marvel Magic, Magitek Mastery from FF6 and Elven Enchantment from LOTR.
>>
>>54986864
>-and the next thing you know, you're releasing grizzly bears to take care of the wolves you used against the weasals you unleashed on the plague of cane toads you originally wanted to take care of the situation.
Just release humans to take care of the bears. Something something we were the real monsters all along.
>>
>>54986914
And then Gaia is calling for help, and Angel Notes happens.
>>
>>54986989
And then you have a confused pileup of Velber and True Demons interrupting each others' genocide.
>>
>>54985167
The thing I don't understand is why there's no drawbacks for childhood superstitions or monsters being real. They're both vivid parts of childhood, and having to be careful not to step on cracks lest you cripple your mother and having to hide under the bed until you hear the scraping of claws go away would add a lot to the jump.
>>
>>54986999
And in another space-time continuum Xanatos smiles. Just as planned.
>>
File: Were you drawing me, No.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Were you drawing me, No.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
>>54987014
>>
>>54987011
Because behind all the excuses and pretenses, it's not reaaally about being a child. It's a chance to offer powers people will want and thus get her more popularity. She even talks about some stuff to that effect, purposefully ignoring things that fit the setting just to make things that appeal to the ones she wants to notice her. And since her favoured community is SB....you get a jump that seems to focus very, very little on children and childhood, whether it be a realistic or fantastic version of anyone's childhood.

And of course, the requisite shit/shade to be flung against any other jump people bring up as comparisons.
>>
>>54987011
Because it's not actually about childhood.

It's "here's a bunch of powers I know people will want with a vague pretense."

And then SJ felt the need to throw it up here even when she knew it'd just cause shit.
>>
>>54987130
but muh popularity on a forum I never go to

Oh no wait, I remember her reason. The same one Echo trotted out. "As long as even one person enjoys it including myself, I'll fuck it up for everyone else here and run from the consequences."
>>
How can I stop people from being able to reverse engineer my technology, other than adding a magical bit they can't replicate?
>>
>>54987211
Young Justice perk.
>>
>>54987211
Perk in Young Justice, I want to say somewhere in the Drop-in line.
>>
Is anybody working on a Vikings jumpchain?
>>
>>54987163
who the fuck actually enjoyed it though
>>
>>54987163
Amusingly enough, the same people who just a few days ago were all bitching about Val making too strong things are all coming out in support of SJW against the mean bullies ASA and YJ-Anon and declaring how great they find the most unbalanced, power grabby jump seen in months.
>>
>>54987226
>>54987229
Thanks.
I'd hoped to do my superhero arc later but if that's the only option I will have to take it.
>>
>>54986864
>>54986833
Thanks for these you two, wanted to be like Odin and just slam enchantments down on my stuff.
>>
>>54987231
I doubt it.
>>
>>54985290
I've got the demon blood (fucking took me too many wasted goats to gather it all) and I got the ritual athame. The ritual circle's already in place, marked it down just last week.

Meet me at the park in about three hours, make sure to bring the goods.

Either a Benefactor is summoned, or we make complete fools of ourselves.
>>
>>54987300

In that case, I'd like to work on it.
>>
>>54987337
What if you summon the Goat from Goat Simulator instead?
>>
>>54987353
Then all fucking hell breaks loose as the GoatSim Goat is clearly an eldritch deity with a loose grasp on sanity and physics.

I see no downsides.
>>
>>54987337
Really, even if it's the former, the latter is all but inevitable.
>>
>>54987337
If you succeed on summoning the Benefactor, would you mind putting a good word for those of us who are europoors?
>>
>>54987373
>Not constantly making a fool of yourself in your daily life just to appear more 'entertaining' in case of some omnipotent being is watching you
Do I have a problem?
>>
>>54987402
So long as you're laughing too, I think the pratfalls are worth it.
>>
>>54987402
>pic
Hrm. Space Marine Stormtroopers and Librarian Vader.
That gives me an idea for my trip through the OT jump.
>>
>>54987264
Val bases her shit off of canon though, whereas it seems SJ pulled this exclusively out of her ass. It may as well be an OC jump of a completely homebrew setting.
>>
>>54987373
I mean, as great a point as you make, it's gonna be worse if the former doesn't occur.

But nothing ventured, nothing gained. At least it might make a good Youtube video.

>>54987381
Even if the Benefactor winds up being one of those psychotic sonsabitches?
>>
>>54987264
It gets worse. Those same people are now declaring that ASA "HAS NO RIGHT" to force his opinions on SJ-chan...even though they're outright making up the opinions he's forcing on her and deliberately misinterpreting him to attack him. In reality he's just pointing out how her reasoning and creation are at odds with each other.

Hypocrisy is alive and well over there, as always.
>>
>>54985719
>Discord
https://discord.gg/454MMUS
>>
>>54987011
It also needs drawbacks for things like being a nose picker or a bed wetter.
>>
Can Space Marines be Blanks in canon?
>>
>>54987451
BUT MUH VAL FAVRITISM GAIZ
>>
ASA. My dude. You're not going to get through to them. It's just not going to be a thing today.
>>
File: 1502917971463.png (514KB, 606x338px) Image search: [Google]
1502917971463.png
514KB, 606x338px
>>54987445
>Even if the Benefactor winds up being one of those psychotic sonsabitches?

I will take what it offers. Unless is one of those 'challenges' that only offer a few perks.

Those are shit and should stay out of this thread.
>>
>>54987475
No man. No. Let the hero fight. Even if he doesn't get through, he proves a point and makes a shit load of entertainment. Just look at them try and whine about someone from here the next time and point out this incident.

ASA is a man of the people.
>>
>>54987445
I'm going to disagree with you there. The foolishness will be much more complete when we can do it at the cosmic tier and get kicked out of Olympus. If we do it right, they'll probably hang our pictures by the door.
>>
Who is Exhausted? Is he an SBer or an old Jumpmaker?
>>
>>54987510
He's the guy managing the Discord, and was an IRC-lurker.

Notable for being one of those guys who tried to spark thread-IRC drama ages ago.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>54986444
They do grow a bit, but only to a point.

If you create them in jump 5, they'll be weaker than you and be able to grow as you do. Raising their Essence and growing in power... But they cap out around when you reach Essence 8 or equivalent might (Essence 9 for any Fetichs you might have).

At which point, they'd be as powerful as the 3rd Circles of the Yozis (mostly being at Essence 9, Fetichs at 10), and the 2nd Circles will vary but be around the same level as the Yozi's 2nd Circles too.

If you want them to be stronger than the walking natural disasters they'd be then, you'll have to use some kind of out-of-jump shenanigans to empower them further.
>>
>>54987475
Cliff is hilarious though. That guy can only argue when he shifts goalposts left and right and completely misinterprets the stance of the other party. And what's even funnier is that he is apparrently some 30+ guy.
>>
>>54987451
Holy shit the whiteknighting going on now. This is fucking pathetic.
>>
File: Dragon Slayer.jpg (36KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Slayer.jpg
36KB, 352x550px
>Heroic Jumper picks up Reinhardt along with other in the Overwatch jump, Reinhardt is pretty happy that not only was his youth restored but he also gets live fighting evil. This is practically Valhalla for him.

>Many jumps later Jumper and crew arrive in Warhammer 40K, They carve out a mini empire/protectorate and do their best to make the lives of the people under them better.

>Chaos warband shows up because whenever there is happiness the Chaos Gods proceed to fuck it up.

>In the various fighting that happened Jumper linked up with Reinhardt. Chaos Heldrake appears and proceeds to try to murder a bunch of people (some soldiers, but also a bunch of innocent civilians). Reinhardt would have non of that and proceeded to CHARGE the Heldrake, jumping on top of it and smashing it with his hammer until it crashed from the sky.

>Reinhardt emerges from the wreckage with the biggest fucking grin Jumper as seen him with. Jumper, Reinhardt and the surviving soldiers mop up the remaining Chaos forces in the area. They had a party with each other later, where Jumper makes a song/story of Reinhardt the dragon slayer,

And that's how Reinhardt slayed the dragon. I mean sure a Jumper could have taken him instead to some generic fantasy world and given him the chance to kill a dragon there but that's way to easy. (And also I like to separate chains by genre)
>>
>>54987515
Ah, gotcha. He's a prick then; good to know
>>
>>54987489
What, the same people who've been bickering about him behind his back?

I don't pretend to know why ASA is doing what he's doing, but I'm pretty sure there's a good reason why he isn't talking about it all over here. He comes on and off at odd hours, he seems to get on well with Dirge when thread shat on him.

I don't know why he does what he does but I'm pretty sure he's doing it because he wants to not because of anyone else
>>
>>54987510
>>54987515
He's one of several mods on this discord, and not the admin.

Notable for becoming one of the shitposter's preferred namedrops because he once disagreed with Red about something.
>>
>>54987544
Obviously. Just saying it'll have benefits for everyone else later on.
>>
>>54987551
t.Exhausted
>>
>>54987551
>target of the shitposter
>because he disagreed with Red
>who was the shitposter's number 1 target
???
>>
>>54987551
Disagreeing with Red is a Sin. That's like a betrayal of God or eating certain types of sea crustacean
>>
>>54987551
>disagreed with Red

If you call "dragged the disagreement out of IRC to attempt to blackmail and browbeat Black Crusade into something he envisioned," yes.
>>
>>54987574
Your first mistake was believing the shitposter does things that make sense.
>>
>>54987337
I hope the first one!
>>
>>54987568
>>54987574
>>54987589
>>54987591

Shitposting fanboys.
>>
>>54987551
Is English the admin and has anyone seen English in the threads recently?
>>
File: Things Are Bugging Me.jpg (195KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Things Are Bugging Me.jpg
195KB, 724x1024px
>>54986218
Silly- We had an entire thread about it here >>54902178

Serious- May your benefactor only be Bancho, and your companions his fetishes. Really that is the only curse you need. Or you know, just curse them to have a serious case of worms.
>>
>>54987591
Shame that's not actually what happened though.
>>
>>54987536
You're good people, anon. Good people.
>>
>>54987599
Don't you have anything better to do than to whiteknight yourself Exhausted?
>>
File: 1482371890293.jpg (462KB, 2356x2504px) Image search: [Google]
1482371890293.jpg
462KB, 2356x2504px
Too sleepy to hop on either bandwagon right now.

Anyways, I've got Sabaton's 'Resist and Bite' playing right now so that leads me to ask a question. Jumpers, were you ever on the disadvantage side in a long battle or a struggle of attrition? Against who, why, and did you ultimately win or have to retreat/surrender?
>>54987337
Put in a good word for me and I promise not to destroy our moon.
>>
>>54987462
There is no reason that prevents them from being a blank, its just that blanks are so ridiculously rare and are usually conscripted by the Ordo Mallus if their found.

The fact that blanks earn the hatred of the people around them just by existing also likely means that either the other space marine recruits would kill them or the instructors who pick potential recruits would be biased against them.

And that's not even getting into the ridiculously fatal implantation procedures for Space Marines.

All those factors combined likely means that its a near impossibility for blanks to make it to full space marines. Still their might be a couple around, people seem to think that Titus from Space Marine was a blank and its possible, he just didn't know it.

So yes Space Marines can be blanks in canon.
>>
>>54987599
>t.Exhausted
>Ah, gotcha. He's a prick then; good to know

... and here's the confirmation, cheers.
>>
>>54987599
>fanboy
Mate, I don't care about Red at all (probably because pretty much none of her jumps are settings that interest me). And I don't use the IRC, so I didn't even see the argument there. But Exhausted is an ass anyway.
>>
>>54987510
Just a shit-stirrer. He hasn't made any contributions to the community, and should just be either ignored or scorned and ignored. Take your pick.
>>
>>54987574
You're thinking it's to attack the guy, it was actually to bring more drama up around Red.
>>
>>54987621
Eh, it's a good way to pass the time between SJ drama developments. Although since we're all posting anonymously, I should really ask you why you keep insulting yourself, Exhausted.
>>
>>54987628

Red :^) take that as you will
>>
>>54987551
Stop apologizing for your bestiality and fetish centered chat.
>>
>>54987635
>forming your opinions of people based off shitposts

You're the reason he still posts here.
>>
File: Pumpkim prison.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pumpkim prison.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>54987628
I'm not entirely sure that pumpkin is what it says it is, so I'm going to leave in pic related until we can suss out the truth
>>
>>54987664
t.Exhausted
>>
>>54987661
Sorry about that.
>>
>>54987664
Yes, I do base my opinion of Exhausted on his shitposts.
>>
>>54987632
Thanks anon.
>>
>>54987682
Which ones are those, exactly? I'm having trouble telling.
>>
File: the-germans-play-monopoly.png (276KB, 633x319px) Image search: [Google]
the-germans-play-monopoly.png
276KB, 633x319px
>>54986864
>"Why are there cosmic horrors everywhere?!"
"I summoned them to eat all the gods."
>"Why did you want them to eat all the gods?!"
"I apotheosized of a bunch of things to take care of the dragon problem and then they started acting like assholes."
>"What dragon problem?"
"I need dragons from alligators and birds to deal with all of the werewolves."
>"...And, what, you made the werewolves to deal with the vampires you unleashed?"
"Don't be ridiculous. I'd never make a vampire plague."
>"Oh, goo-"
"It was zombies."
>"..."
>>
ASA had a hard life
>>
>>54987693
Still makes more sense than Aries reasoning from the WW movie.
>>
>>54987689
>>54987689
You throwing an autistic fit against Red on the IRC because you didn't like the black crusade jump.
>>
>>54987698
It's nice to see people calling out SB on SB. The majority of those twat stains are beyond delusional when it comes to jumps and jump making.
>>
>cliff losing an argument
>so now he posts some random bs without having to reply to ASA
Lmao that guy.
>>
>>54987718
Sad, if true. A Jump maker leaving because of some useless, non-contributing individual
>>
>>54987718
And let's not forget dragging it into the thread and misrepresenting what was going on.
>>
>>54987628
In 1984, I was the leader of a Resistance movement against Oceania, though I was going to take out the other two powers after. Oceania had more weapons and men then I did, so I had to focus on guerrilla warfare and spreading the truth, serving as an image and inspiration to the people. This, actually, was something the Party didn't mind at first. It gave the people yet another enemy they could focus on. However, this ended up backfiring on them when they found out people were actually starting to listen to me. And while I didn't have earth shattering power, I was still a Kamen Rider, so killing me was a lot harder then they thought it would be.

Plus, as it turns out, years of waging fake war with the other powers kind of leaves you unsuited for actual war, especially guerrilla war and especially especially against someone that's both really good at strategy and charismatic enough that your people start listening to him instead of you.
>>
>>54987736
I'm amazed he's actually trying to use the author's intention argument given he spends most of his time ignoring or telling others to ignore things in jumps he doesn't like. Only matters when the author intends more power for you I guess.
>>
>>54987708
What was his reason?
>>
>>54987754
SB always argues for more power, it's never about spirit, intent, or common sense reading. Whatever tactic leads to more power is the one they adopt.
>>
>>54987423
>. It may as well be an OC jump of a completely homebrew setting.
Funny enough I think that would end most of my complaints. At least then it would not be a lie of a jump and just be another weird jump for weird powers.
>>
>>54987766
He hated humans, Zeuses creation, because they were perfect, so he corrupted them to show they weren't perfect and constantly incites war, 'cause god of war, and uses the human proclivity toward war and killing as evidence they're morally flawed and should be genocide. Also, utopian tree hugging for lulz.
>>
>>54987784
>Era of Original Setting Jumps when?
>>
>>54987766
>>54987813
Oh, it should also be mentioned that the really OP, hideous weapons and tactics are the result of Aries whispering into humans subconscious.
>>
>>54985219
There is a drawback in one of the MTG jumps that locks you up in a super prison full of demons and crazy planeswalkers for 1,000 years before the jump starts. Once free all of your powers are gone from the years of the prison draining them away.
>>
>>54987820
When Val inevitably claims the last unclaimed setting.
>>
>>54987519
So, Worm_Anon apparently needs 96 (HOLY mother fuck) more powers for that Worm powers update.

THOUGHT EXERCISE
You get tapped to contribute some powers.
(By stealing them from other settings)
What Infernal/Exalted setting abilities would be neat ones to file the serial numbers off of, and how would they look as Worm Powers?
>>
>>54987883
>96 (HOLY mother fuck) more powers
I'd start stealing from 80s and 90s Marvel: cocaine powers, maggot powers, ice cream powers, etc. Just have fun with it.
>>
>>54987813
>>54987841
He just sounds like a bargain bin Satan.
>>
>>54987883
>96 Worm powers
Reminder: they need to be applicable to combat for them to be granted by Entities.
>>
>>54987883
I thought it was 48 more, so that each number in the d8 roll for each power category would correspond to a power. Is he changing it to a d12 roll?

And honestly, I'd just rip off fanfiction. There are plenty of Worm OCs (and far, far too many Taylors In Name Only with OC powers), you could easily fill the list up that way.
>>
>>54987913
>cocaine powers

We already have that one. It's Lung's.
>>
>>54987929
Well, he was a white male.
>>
File: Onward Trusty Steed!.jpg (186KB, 850x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Onward Trusty Steed!.jpg
186KB, 850x1048px
>>54987883
If we're stealing from other settings, then Samara/Sadako's powers would be fun.
>>
>>54987913
>cocaine powers
The Merchants want YOU!
>>
>>54987913
>>54987938
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Snowflame_(New_Earth)

DC did that one better.
>>
>>54987813
Even Injustice Ares sounds better.
>>
>>54987967
I am Snowflame! Every cell of my being burns with white-hot ecstasy. Cocaine is my God -- and I am the human instrument of its will!

-Snowflame
>>
>>54987733

Double dubs of truth
>>
>>54987883
I just want to be Lasserdude. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>54987983
DCAU Aries was fun.
>>
File: 363.jpg (480KB, 2980x752px) Image search: [Google]
363.jpg
480KB, 2980x752px
>>54987883
Chad powers for me.
>>
>>54987883
I hope that's not true. Worm has had a hard enough time with just the current powers, going up to those sorts of numbers is going to be hell for him to think of, write, balance, and then adjudicate after it comes out. Having more powers on option is cool, but that sounds like way too many.

I also I think the quality of them would suffer probably, leaving aside how long it has taken so far, and how much longer that would take.
>>
>>54987883
Why not just take powers from Worm and reflavor them to fit different Classes?

Miss Militia but as a Master, so instead of Weapons, the green glowing orb can become any animal still alive on earth, giving you a versatile, infinitely re-spawning minion.

Browbeat but as a Thinker, giving three different kinds of Precognition that use different vectors to see the future, meaning you'll always have some estimation of whats going to happen, even if some other Thinkers interfere.

Battery but as a Stranger, so that you can charge up the ability to bend sound waves, light waves, even radio and electromagnetic waves around your body, so that you can only be detected via touch.
>>
>>54988009
>>54987708
Anon, Aries is a goat, not a god of war.
>>
>>54987930
Yeah, but "applicable to combat" is a really broad category. More or less any power you can think of can be used in conflict some way. The only one I can think of that wouldn't be viable would be some sort of peace aura, that specifically includes the user so that they can't take advantage of everyone else not fighting.
>>
>>54987337
Remember if one of us gets a chain we send the rest of the thread on their own.
>>
>>54987930
Saying combat is a bit misleading. If you could only have powers useful in direct combat Accord and Dinah wouldn't exist.
>>
oh my god cliff really did it. He went and defended the childhood STD immunity perk. There's literally no low he won't sink to to get his tongue further up SJ's asshole.
>>
>>54988037
Walk into a fight, it stops. Follow the bad guys while talking to the cops on the radio so they can surround them. Walk away.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>54987883
Personally... I think I'd just pick the ability to turn into a Murder-Wind like Adorjan from that. Maybe something like CC's desert shintai or SWLiHN's transmuting/mindblasting too.

But the tone of the setting and the internal logic's very different. Feels hard to translate anything from Exalted. I don't think that really works.
>>
>>54988062
Yeah, but that's still de-escalating a conflict. It wouldn't be what the Entities want.
>>
File: All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png (125KB, 407x653px) Image search: [Google]
All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png
125KB, 407x653px
>>54987337
Reminder that most of us if we can not become a jumper would be fine with turning into a companion even if we never get imported, so long as you give us some perk sharing powers and tell your other companions to share.
>>
>>54988042
>we send the rest of the thread on their own.
Speak for yourself. There's a couple people I'd favor, but the majority can go fuck yourselves.
Tera gets sent on an Anti-chain
>>
File: 1473146849176.png (365KB, 1064x1407px) Image search: [Google]
1473146849176.png
365KB, 1064x1407px
>>54987883
>That many powers

He is going to nerf a lot of the old ones, isn't he?

Still, a proto-endbringer master power would be cool. Just get a summon like Thanatos, but stars much powerful. Maybe a dragon or another eldritch monster?
>>
>>54988091
>Tera gets sent on an Anti-chain
What is that?
>>
>>54988059
His way of doing it is so pathetic too. Did someone mention this guy was over 30? Is he literally doing the actual white knight method in hopes SJ-Chan will notice him?
>>
>>54988065
A wind breaker form would be pretty neat, and there already precedent with the Custodian
>>
>>54988068
The idea would be that it's like a tougher to use offensively Grey Boy... Or whoever it was with the friendship aura. It's not just about how you use it, it's how people kill you anyway. Learning how something could be circumvented, then applying that to other shards, or other restrictions.
>>
>>54988102
It's like a regular chain, but every jump is grimderp. And you get no powers. And it never evens, even when you are kill
>>
>>54988106
Iirc he actually dislikes SJ-chan pretty hard. I bet he's only arguing this so he can feel smug about himself "winning" yet another argument.
>>
>>54987883
>96 (HOLY mother fuck) more powers
Master Power:
Erase the Connections between people. saw this on a wormfic i think was call Letting Go in which taylor had adorjan themed exalted powers. taylor could (among other more stabby things) erase her feelings about specific people. She erased her love for her parents so them both being dead did not hurt her, as an example.
>>
>>54988102
Retroactively erasing him from ever having existed, thereby making the community much better.

>>54988106
Yes. He is a literal, actual white knight. One of several in the thread.
>>
>So, from the very beginning, the jump was explicitly plain that it this was a jump about exploring fictional childhoods with impossible elements, and the author's intent was clear about it. Which would make any objections that the author's writing wasn't consistent with their intent as clarified in this thread factually inaccurate.

>In addition, of course, to the fact that the person most familiar with the author's actual intent would be the author, and unless you're Professor Xavier you can't exactly read their deep subconscious and prove them wrong about their own thoughts and motivations. Since SJ-Chan is nowhere near the J.K. Rowling level of "The Word of God has to be ignored because its contradicted itself too many times to make any sense" -- in fact, they haven't even started that process -- then Death of the Author cannot be fairly invoked.

>Especially not since the author is right here and still talking to us. And this is a jump-doc, not a doorstopper novel series.

is this nigga for real
>>
>Cliff
>Do you realize that you just called Terry Pratchett insane?
How does this guy fucking function when he argues like this?
>>
>>54987883
>98 powers
Oh boy. The first update, which wasn't all that big, already took him 2 years. By the time the second update is finished we'll probably already be in the next decade.
>>
>>54988037
I guess "cannot be used directly to generate or further conflict" would be a better criteria for elimination.
Healing.
Transmutation of any material into a specified non-lethal substance (manton limited) (E.G. gold, silver, copper, water, stone, jello).
Making things glow slightly by touching them.
Mere flight.
360 degree vision.
Low-volume musical accompaniment generation.
Immunity to poisons.
Making thoughts appear as words or images on nearby surfaces.

There are LOTS of powers one could come up with that have no conflict-driving aspect.
>>
>>54988106
Considering she's married and has openly talked about that, I don't think so. I think he's just pathetic.
>>
Heroes of the Storm jump when?
>>
>>54988091
Well, it's like one of those union things. Also, it would be post-chain for you, so you can send people to very distant multiverses.

>>54988065
Huh, Mardukth, I have small silly question... What happens if two Third Circles have a child? Is that even possible? What about Third Circles from different patrons?
>>
>>54988117
Eh, fair enough. Shards included just to see how they get taken down is plausible, I had not thought of that. I think that's the explanation given for why Sting is out in the shard "ecosystem" despite being so minmaxed it's not evolving anymore, so that other shards can evolve using it as a selection pressure.
>>
>>54988156
After SC - Protoss, WoW, and Diablo 3 get finished. And also Lost Vikings hopefully.
>>
>>54988135
This came up earlier and niggas pointed out that the dude is known for purposefully instructing others in his community to ignore author statements unless they're written in the jump and sometimes to ignore stuff in jumps too.

>>54988128
Far as I can tell, his evidence for that supposed claim (He seems to believe it makes his praise for her worth more) is just his particularly retarded 'drawback evaluation' game.
>>
File: scion disagrees.jpg (174KB, 1000x696px) Image search: [Google]
scion disagrees.jpg
174KB, 1000x696px
I'm still mad that the shard origin just turned out to you being a voice in someone's head.

Being a proto-Entity sounded really fun.
>>
>>54988177
Do you know how much fucking CP it'd need to cost to let you get to that.
>>
>>54988177
That.... would be pretty cool, even if it doesn't really fit with what a shard is
>>
>>54988129
That would be excellent. It would drive up conflict as people cared less about one another, too.
>>
>>54988177
The only thing I wanted from the shard origin was the ability to live in someone's head and give them superpowers. If you want to become an entity, just get really fat and buy powersharing perks.
>>
>>54988177
It didn't also let them use your powers (at your discretion)?
>>
>>54988156
>>54988156
A) when I finish WoW and Protoss
B) after somebody gets through Diablo 3
and also reliant on

C) the other Blizzard vidya-game jumpmakers wanting to collab / throw in ideas

If C isn't met, someone else'd prolly be better off for the deal.
>>
File: excalibur_saber_by_silver_fate.jpg (112KB, 1014x388px) Image search: [Google]
excalibur_saber_by_silver_fate.jpg
112KB, 1014x388px
Would a World God from Desolate Era be able to just swat Scion down?
>>
>>54988213
What can World Gods do?
>>
>>54988213
Xianxia characters are as powerful as they are poorly written.
>>
>>54988202
One of the perks is for that, yes. The anon is saying that they wanted to be physically incarnated as a living crystalline supercomputer in another reality using transdimensional warping to grant powers from a distance, rather than a disembodied being with no true physical form that's sort of metaphysically attached itself directly to a host. Do note that the vagueness of the wording means that they could be the first thing, since you are referred to as being a shard even if your body is never described.
>>
>>54988205
>If C isn't met, someone else'd prolly be better off for the deal.

Why?
>>
>>54988192
And as a subversion of it purpose, it can be used to make friends too. In that same fic taylor erased her feelings of hate for sophia and they become weirdly friends in that sophia hates her but likes her because she's strong and adorjan-exalt taylor finds her useful sort of way. being able to do this to other people makes it an excellent way to prune poisonous relationships (glares at the dallon household)
>>
>>54988191
No, as far as I know, a shard is basically a mini-entity. At the end of every cycle, the entities explode all versions of a particular planet in all realities, which allows the shards to travel to different planets and become entities of their own.
>>
>>54988223
It says they can create and destroy entire chaosworlds, which the jump says is the universe equivalent. Not sure if it is actually the size of a universe or not though.
>>
Are there perks that prevent you from being removed from existence by a reality warper? I thought Q This did it but it actually shuts their powers down with physical contact, which means I'd probably have stopped existing before I get a chance to use it.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>54988157
>Huh, Mardukth, I have small silly question... What happens if two Third Circles have a child? Is that even possible? What about Third Circles from different patrons?
Hm. Well, it's not really possible through the normal way. Demons don't procreate through sex after all. But there's a bunch of ways around that, especially for beings as powerful as 3rd Circles who decide they want a kid...

Their child would probably have too much power to be a 1st Circle and 2nd Circles don't spawn like that... So, I'd imagine it would produce some kind of Behemoth? Singularly powerful beings, of wildly different intelligence and physiques (though I'm guessing siblings would have some sorta of theme, like Adorjan's wind-daughters).

3rd Circles can have Behemoth children with Mortals/Exalts too, so I wouldn't be suprised if they could have them amongst eachother.
>>
File: Mystra.png (350KB, 388x512px) Image search: [Google]
Mystra.png
350KB, 388x512px
Just got the Ring of Elru from Overlord. What are some good uses for being able to use Wish for free once a day?

Or any other spells that could benefit from the effect?
>>
>>54988280
Not quite. each shard is an organ of an entity. they build extras and split when they need to reproduce.
>>
>>54988294
jam aura
>>
>>54988260
HotS Gauntlet, with option to make it a legit jump at the cost of sacrificing the reward.

Gauntlet details are to survive a massive HoTS tournament. You get access to the shit you have from one build from any Blizzard-video-game-Jump. Perk lines based on the Roles, with various cheapo perks and items based on random shit among the various maps.

Gauntlet reward would be a capstone boost to whichever build you "imported," practically, for the HoTS Tournament.

That shit alone's why I highly doubt the idea will ever happen.
>>
>>54988177
That's basically what a shard is though. And it's a lot of fun. If only for the potential of trolling the hell out of Taylor by giving her ridiculous powers, like forcing her to transform into a magical girl and dance around while shouting stuff like "Lovely Shining Heart Attack!"

The look on Lung's face when that happened was just too much. Especially when it blew him up and instantly knocked him unconscious despite him being a several story tall dragon by that point. He never quite lived that down.
>>
>>54988310
Yes, they are that. But they also contain all the memories of the entity each, and can become entities of their own. How that works exactly is not really shown, but I'm assuming it's just a matter of getting enough mass/energy.
>>
And now Cliff is comparing SJ-Chan to Pratchett as good writers. Wow. I've never seen a guy so thirsty.
>>
>>54988177
>Take Shard origin and all the perks
>Make a bunch of shadow clones
>Each one lived inside a different person and gives them different powers
Bam!
>>
>>54988294
There's something in Alterworld D. Rus. I think it's a capstone?
>>
>>54988330
This isn't even an argument.

cliff's basically pulling the kind of shit you'd find on any board HERE, over-exaggerating and fucking up the argument so badly you could accuse him of shitposting.
>>
>>54988315
Is it actually that powerful? I went Highlighter but I'd be willing to change it if it provided passive immunity (or as close as it gets these days) to being suddenly erased or whatever a reality warper could decide to do to me.
>>
>re: your perennial complaint that people are 'putting words in your mouth', I ignore them because we are clearly not doing that. Your problem is that what you're saying is insulting and abrasive and its pissing people off. If you're having a problem with your intent not coming across clearly, its because you're not communicating well.

Cliff /really/ needs to self-reflect a bit, because that's exactly what he's doing most of the time.
>>
>>54988037

Actually you could have a peace aura work if done right, and taken to the horrifying extreme. Just have it so that it affects literally everything alive in the area when active, remove the users conscious control, and make it so that the power keeps it's side effects from killing them.

This would make it so that in addition to stopping fights nobody can walk on grass, squirrels won't collect nuts, no animals are trying to get food that isn't already processed or dead(probably from starvation), everyone's immune systems will stop trying to fight diseases, doctors can't do surgery, and possibly other stuff.

Which would result in their very presence slowly causing things in the area to die from the lack of violence while become a breeding ground for plagues that are dormant till they leave.

Meanwhile the parahuman is kept from starving to death by their power, can't control when this occurs, and basically has two choices a. stay in one place and hope nobody notices that it's their fault that everything is falling apart or b. leave thus resulting in the plagues no longer being dormant.

Meanwhile since nobody can fight in that area all attempts to try to remove the threat they are would have to be more creative to find a way to remove the problem without coming under the powers influence.
>>
>>54988358
I don't think it is, but we have pleanty of anti-realitywarper perks including the one mentioned above.
>>
>>54988356
I'll take a look, but I've literally never heard of that setting.
>>
>>54988373
Please stop before you cut yourself on your own 'cunning' wit.
>>
>>54988373
That'd require him to have any emotional or mental depth for self-reflection to WORK.
>>
>>54988310
>each shard is an organ of an entity
The shards are independently alive and "sentient" while also serving as part of the Entity gestalt. "Eden's" shards that were separate from her did not die, nor did any of Scion's after his demise.
This leads me to believe that the Entities are a colony organism under the control of a "leader" type shard. Such as GU's, Butcher's or Administrator.
>>
>>54988391
>Godslayer -600 (Discount Perma)
>Divine will no longer has power over you. Divine curses, buffs and quests are now your choice. You are free to accept or decline them. This basically means that you are free to accept or deny being reality warped out of existance by godlike reality warping creatures, should beings such as gods or reality warping beings seek to alter reality to harm or bless you you shall recieve a prompt in your mind asking if you accept the changes, only when accepting a change will its effects take place. This only applies when used against you directly, indirect effects can still harm you.

There we go.
>>
>>54988392
What, exactly, was meant to be witty in my post? It was a one-sentence observation.
>>
After reading the angel notes jump for the first time, I have been hyped up and then immediately bummed out by the ultimate one perk, and the fact that I can't take it if I want to do the endjump option, which I do.

Even if it's not on the same scale, what perk are there that let so I become the apex of your species? I mainly want to make the most of the Omnitrix I splurged on a couple jumps ago.
>>
>>54988422
Why couldn't you take it with the endjump?
>>
>>54988389
Those are the perks I'm looking for. Do you know where any of them are? Q This is the only one I know of.

>>54988415
That seems good. I'll see if I can survive in the setting and go for it. Thank you.
>>
>>54988419
I assume that you're trying to be clever by crossposing shit from SB.

Newsflash. They're idiots, and we don't care.
>>
>>54988422
Justice League Dark, discounted to Monster.
>>
>>54988422
There's one in EVO.
>>
>>54988445
Newsflash, plenty of people seem to be enjoying the mockery right now.
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>54987628
Oof. Dogs of War was a logistic nightmare: Enemies on all sides, a core unit of forces inclined to be disorganised and unpredictable by nature, inclement weather conditions and significant threats to morale vis-a-vis the impending end of all things.

Most of my dark elfin soldiers were kept pepped up on magical crack. It turns out negotiating a mutual defence pact with your cousins from another subspecies is really, really difficult when you're perceived as the North Korea of elves. In the end I had to have Teclis and Tyrion framed for Warp corruption because their own issues made little things like rolling a giant Katamari ball of skeletons on enemy armies seem a tad unapproachable. At the time I didn't think it helped Morathi showed up to all the meeting high either-until afterwards she revealed she was (mostly) faking it and was gathering dirt and plants to steer the others our way. I won't lie, near the end Morathi was the real MVP behin the scenes after shaking the magic dementia out from hanging around my soul. I mean, when I told her about Rumormonger I thought her idea to cosplay Aenarian was completely insane-but it turns out elves really dig suns! And vengeance. Sweet, bloody vengeance.

Priority #1 was to get some song towers up to reinforce the dimensional barriers and prevent Chaos from butting in-and the Druchii get easily bored with defence. Priority #2 was picking battles conservatively enough to convince the humans, halflings lizardmen and non-chaos dwarfs we were worth talking to. And priority #3 was nothing short of a tedious slog to purge every last stinkin' Chaos groupie with orbital bombardment.

Priority 0 was, of course, making sure one damned vampire died and stay dead.

So in short-I had to learn to work with what I had. Elves too frail to manage open warfare? Pull a Rolling Thunder, and have them pick off the dazed survivors! Guns misfire in Warp weather? Make them all sniper rifles and use portals!
>>
>>54988373
>Well, you might not have meant to be insulting, but you still were. However, I'll count this as an apology.
Immediately goes on to say something like this.

Someone can't be this daft of a cunt, can they?
>>
>>54985290
It's gonna be 95% coverage over here, anon.
My body is completely ready.
>>
>>54988436
The endjump requires that you don't take drawbacks, and with how pricy the Aristololes background is, there's no way to afford that and the capstone with the initial 1000 cp.
>>
>>54988491
Makes sense. Forgot the background cost.
>>
>>54985975
SCP Foundation has a perk for figuring out how to contain objects/people/places with anomalous abilities.
>>
>>54988191
A shard is a nascent entity. Once the Cycle is over they do not return to the Main Entity, but they become an Entity of their own. Even during the cycle they might reproduce and create new Shards on their own.

>>54988185
Just don't give powers and allow the ones that you already had to be transformed into Entity's technology. That would have been cool and still power-sharing.

Even if it costed 1600 like the Ultimate Being in Jorge Joestar, it would have been fun. And seeing how people love other perks and powers in the jump, it doesn't necessarily make it OTB.

Right now Shard is kind of worthless because it is neither how it works in canon nor offers anything special.
>>
>>54988528
>Once the Cycle is over they do not return to the Main Entity, but they become an Entity of their own.
Stop making things up.
>>
>>54988528
See, but that requires Worm_Anon to not be influenced by Red.

And seeing as all the powers are being nerfed to accommodate for shittier ones being added, we can rule that as being the case.
>>
>>54988491
I don't really get that restriction. Did Val ever explained it? It's not like it would matter or make the scenario easier.
>>
>>54988545
He's right though.
>>
>>54988528
Please inform yourself before discussing a setting. It helps a lot.
>>
>>54988554
No. He is not. The end of the Cycle involves the Entities forcibly reclaiming every Shard, killing every parahuman on the planet, then blowing the planet up and moving on to a new planet. New Entities are not born. Their race does not reproduce like that.
>>
>>54987883
I want Genoscythe the Eye Raper's power.
>>
>>54988491
Do you know if Pure Human is compatible with the end scenario? Because currently I took Pure Human to get all of the Aristotiles perks
>>
>>54988455
>EVO

The search for Eden one?

Or is there another jump just called EVO?
>>
>>54988470
At this point he's just trying to win the argument.

It doesn't matter if he wins it by essentially playing Calvinball, or shitting all over the chessboard then strutting. He just has to win it.
>>
>>54988573
How do they reproduce then? I remember that they blew up the planet, spreading their shards far and wide, which then become entities.
>>
>>54988597
They don't reproduce. They're immortal space whales. They just keep on growing and gathering knowledge and power.
>>
>>54988595
Search for Eden, yes. I believe it is one of the Gaia perks, fairly cheap too. It's not the best perks of its kind but it's a good one nonetheless.
>>
>>54988614
Yeah no, that's completely wrong. I can't remember any sources right now, but I do remember that they reproduce each cycle. I might not be correct in the way they do it, but it does happen.
I don't really have the time to search for sources right now, so it'd be great if some anon could help with that.
>>
>>54988597
>spreading their shards far and wide, which then become entities.
They spread their shards when they arrive at a planet, and reclaim them when they leave. This includes the shards that budded off into new shards.

>>54988644
The individual shards reproduce, but there's always two entities: the warrior, and the philosopher.
>>
>>54988597
Some shards become Entities. The majority are reabsorbed. That's why Glaistig Uaine calls Taylor's shard "Queen Administrator" and not just "Administrator", it's to signal it out from its siblings. It's "royal", and has the potential to some day rule a kingdom of its own. As for the planet-exploding, that's just to harness as much energy as possible before leaving while also ensuring that the Cycle leaves no survivors to follow them.

>>54988614
No, they do reproduce, it's just very rare. Scion's monologue makes references to that, the Cycle is part of their reproductive process. It's just that they don't necessarily raise a shard to maturity on any given Cycle, making an extradimensional god-beast takes time, even for a baby.
>>
>>54988651
>>54988653
Only two entities left their planet; whether that were Eden and Scion is pretty unclear, because every shard contains all of an Entitie's memories.

But we do have evidence that they reproduce, and in pretty considerable numbers: In a WoG, Wildbow stated that if they found a spacefaring race that had colonized a lot of planets already, one tactic would be to send a signal to nearby entities to tackle the problem together. He said that it could be a good 10+ entities working together. Considering the vastness of the universe, and the distances travelled by the entities, if there are 10+ in just the region of space around that civilization, they must reproduce pretty fast.
>>
>>54988653
Glaistig says "Queen Administrator" because she's a crazy fairy girl who uses weird titles for every parahuman she talks to. Taylor has the Administrator shard, which is not special or different from other shards aside from being specialized at administration.
>>
>>54988683
There's the source on that: https://forums.spacebattles.com/posts/15025678/
>>
File: CPU_Memory.png (101KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
CPU_Memory.png
101KB, 256x256px
>>54988644
Interlude 26.
>Each time the cycle started anew, lessons had been learned, methods refined. Each time, the spawn that are spewed out from the destroyed planet are more robust, larger, hosting innumerable memories. Where memories fall in parallel, they are shared out, offered to others.

>>54988683
>But we do have evidence that they reproduce, and in pretty considerable numbers: In a WoG, Wildbow stated that if they found a spacefaring race that had colonized a lot of planets already, one tactic would be to send a signal to nearby entities to tackle the problem together. He said that it could be a good 10+ entities working together. Considering the vastness of the universe, and the distances travelled by the entities, if there are 10+ in just the region of space around that civilization, they must reproduce pretty fast.

You realize that was a Star Wars joke, right?
>>
>>54988683
>Only two entities left their planet
No, ALL the entities left their planet.
>>
>>54988614
>>54988651
>>54988653
>You say that they don't reproduce
>And then you tell me to inform myself

You should apply that to yourself first:

From Interlude 26:
>The energy is released, and the planet shatters.
>The shattering is so extreme that it extends into other worlds, through the same channels that the fragments used to extend into other realities. Every single one of the remaining habitable worlds is destroyed in the ensuing blast.
>And the fragments radiate outwards, shedding and dropping their protective shells as they sail into the black, empty void.

>The fragments continue to divide, feasting on abundant resources, on light and radiation and the alien food sources it has started to learn how to consume. It spreads quickly now, across every possible variation of this world that sustains life.

>It encounters another. A later arrival to the same planet, a member of its own species, another that is multiplying and consuming and growing. This new arrival chose a different means of survival, but it too chose a kind of parasitism.

>The detonation of the small planet scatters the individual clusters of shards, and this time, they are better inured to the harsher ELEMENTS of space.

They reproduce spreading shards. They reclaim some of the used one to collect data at the end of the cycle, but shard clusters are still launched to space either by the fragments of the Entity after the reclamation or the clusters that were created during the cycle.
>>
File: Makers.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Makers.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>54988695
>>54988702
Whoops, ignore that bit, thought you were talking about the star wars joke one.

>>54988704
At that point there were only two left. So you're both correct.
>>
>>54988704
No, they all fought each other so that the remaining entities could have the best chance of survival and the most power. Only two were alive to leave the planet.

>>54988702
The Star-wars joke was another post.
>>
>>54988706
Huh.
>>
And now time to send the "Why can't we be entities" posting to Worm_Anon and kill progress on Worm for another few years. :^)
>>
>>54988687
You're partially correct. I mean yes, Glaistig uses the titles at all because she's crazy. But the Administrator shard being special is the reason why she calls it a Queen, not all of her titles are fanciful. Like, Panacea is just something like "Life-Shaper", if I recall right. And Administrator is special, Scion had to specifically cripple it to reduce its capabilities. Not just turn them off, he broke the shard because it was too powerful.
>>
>>54988651
>>54988683

We also know there is more than just Eden and Scion do to the third entity Eden got Path to Victory from.
>>
Also, for the number of entities in the universe, here's a pretty good thread https://www.reddit.com/r/Parahumans/comments/3k0muo/worm_spoiler_how_many_entities_are_there/

>leddit
The Worm sub is a pretty good info source, especially because Wildbow browses it.
>>
>>54988702
What the quote is meant to say is that all the Shards originated from the same Entities all have the memories from the beginning of that two Entities and the ancestor that first spread the message..

>>54988725
>>54988719
>>54988704
Only two was remaining in the planet. Then they detonated the planet, fragmented themselves, and the fragments floated into the void until they leeched into a planet.

>Two remain.

>They spend time reorganizing themselves, shifting the sheer masses of shards they have acquired into forms useful for another task.

>Once they are reformed, they leech all of the heat and energy from countless worlds and concentrate it in a single reality. The energy boils the oceans of silt-choked waters, disintegrates the landmasses.

>Their bodies form into a large, complex shape, with only small fragments in this one world. The extensions of those same fragments extend into other realms, in concentrated, specific shapes, made for a purpose: to survive the next step.

>The energy is released, and the planet shatters.

>The shattering is so extreme that it extends into other worlds, through the same channels that the fragments used to extend into other realities. Every single one of the remaining habitable worlds is destroyed in the ensuing blast.

>And the fragments radiate outwards, shedding and dropping their protective shells as they sail into the black, empty void.
>>
>>54988734
Why not just put :^) in the name field, since you clearly want to be identified by it?
>>
File: jc9.jpg (148KB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
jc9.jpg
148KB, 1000x1273px
>>54988528
>A shard is a nascent entity

Um, are you sure it's been 100% confirmed for all the Shards? I do remember the Cycle results in offspring but since the Shards are awfully interconnected in ways that aren't always apparent.

I dunno, always seemed like part of the point was nobody really knows how Entities work.

>>54988706
Oh hey, I was just about to wonder if he meant this:

>The next world encountered has sentient life, civilization. A complicated, rich world.

>It is a symbiosis, this time, more than parasitism. The two species learn from one another. The shards code the ‘technology’ of this new species into their memories. They learn of warping space and gravity.

>Until the species turns against them. Those lucky enough to bind with the entity’s offspring war against those who do not. Some seek to rule.

>Monarchs. The entity forms the thought, defining the memory.

>The cycle is cut short by a forced exit, as the shards are rooted out and destroyed by the natives of this civilized world. They meet, they bind and again they share ideas. Richer perceptions, complex technologies and more are fashioned in the unity of three larger creatures. It is through differences in the greater entities that a richness is created, new derivations, new connections that none would be capable of on their own.

>The planet is expended, the offspring are cast off in every direction once again.

>This time, they are capable of moving, of controlling their course. Gravity, warping space.

From slightly later in the same interlude, since that was the one that straight up called the Shards their offspring.

>there is now a background in Worm that makes Scion your daddy

...huh. I'll probably stick with Hero but. What a thought.

>>54988586
I mean, if we assume his power's in his name it sounds like a less specialised version of Panacea's or Crawler's.
>>
>Since people have asked for the topic to be dropped and other people have made it apparent that their sole intent is to maximize salt content regardless of whatever is discussed, I'm out.

>This is not an excuse for said salt vendors to try a victory dance.

He says as he makes sure to get one last shot in. Good gravy some guys need a shot in the arse.
>>
>>54988706
That scene you're talking about isn't part of Zion and Eden's Cycle. That's the very beginning of the Entity species. Each Entity that's resulted from it has evolved its own survival and reproductive traits over the eons, and Zion and Eden don't reproduce en-mass. I'm sure some Entities do, but the two that arrived on Earth are K-selection strategists, not r-selection strategists.
>>
>>54988755
>Path to Victory
We don't know what shard "Eden" received, but it is extremely unlikely to have been PtV as that was the "important shard" that was accidentally released by crashing.
>>
>>54988774
Genoscythe is a Tinker that can turn people into weapons, IIRC. So more like a variation on Lab Rat.
>>
>>54988774
>I mean, if we assume his power's in his name it sounds like a less specialised version of Panacea's or Crawler's.
It's sort of in his name. "Genosythe", a blade made from family. His power is to kill people by turning their loved ones into literal weapons. The eye raping is just a hobby.
>>
>>54988783
Only the first quote isn't Scion and Eden's. The rest is part of Scion's life.

Scion was one of the early fragments that appeared after the first destruction.

>>54988774
Yes, there are small and big shards. And Shard clusters. But seeing some of the powers that are being offered, like Queen Administrator and Eidolon-little, the possibility of being a Shard cluster is not that low.

>>54988774
That seems like a cycle that terminated early, but allowed the Entities to steal some useful tech and ideas for the next cycles.
>>
Just watched the Eclipse here in Oregon. Jump-chan didn't sweep me away or anything. Greatly disappointed.

Was neat to watch anyways.
>>
>>54988868
In New Mexico today was the day it rained. Because god actively hates this state.

Eh, it deserves it.
>>
>>54988303
Larger breasts? Handsome men to service you? Your own Wizard tower?
>>
Level with me, /jc/: is it worth reading up on the Generic Childhood jump, to include its off site commentary, or should I just avoid?

Also, I just got out of the ER and I'm high and in pain.
>>
>>54988303
>Effects that leech on life-force

I think Sailor Saturn's suicide attack is technically a spell? It can blow up a solar system.
>>
>>54988909
Just ignore it. Its just a sub-par jump.
>>
>>54988909
If you want to enjoy some drama, it's totally worthwhile to read the SB thread. If you're just interested in the potential of having a novel new jump to explore, avoid HARD.
>>
>>54988899
>Larger breasts? Handsome men to service you? Your own Wizard tower?
I'm not sure about the first, but I'm pretty sure that you can get the other two with regular Overlord magic.

And probably also the bigger tits, but probably need some concrete build.
>>
>>54988868
>>54988884
I'm checking out there every ten minutes or so from Texas to see it covering a little bit more each time. Apparently we're only going to get a partial eclipse here but it's still pretty neat.
>>
File: jc8.jpg (62KB, 600x265px) Image search: [Google]
jc8.jpg
62KB, 600x265px
>>54988808
>>54988797
Oh, right. Damn, the Wildbow quotes compilation thread is hard to navigate. Lab Rat-isn't he the drug specialist? I'd peg Bonesaw to be closer, if only because she technically did make loads of weapons. They were just attached to people, instead of made of 'em. Some weird mix of Bonesaw and Chevalier, that's him.

>>54988848
I'm mainly pessimistic because of how delicate the overall system when not locked behind several bajillion dimensional firewalls seems to be, it's hard to tell how much the Shards depend in siphoning power and how much on generating their own; it might be a moot point post-jump, but then wouldn't being cut off from the full Entity network also logically means being unable to utilise it's full output for growth and stuff? Sure they might bud, but it's kinda hard to imagine the Administrator shard having, say, a Lung-like shard descended from it.

And totes, I just quoted it because it was the first part I found the Entities calling their shards offspring

>>54988868
My condolences, over at my end the eclipse only showed up at night. So I ended up sleping through it.

>>54988909
>high and in pain

I've been there. I'd recommend against reading large blocks of text in general, really activates the neurons.

I know this sounds like pure shillary, but I'd strongly recommend playing a game of Pyre instead. It's fairly affordable as a Steam game, and it's the comfiest purgatorial space jam tournament light novel I've ever had the pleasure of playing.

Heck, just listening to the OST brightens my day.
>>
>>54988909
If you're interested in a jump about being a child avoid it. It's just a poorly disguised powergrab.
If you are amused by internet drama you can read up on it, but i hope for your sake that you have something better to do with your time.
>>
>>54988868
I had a buncha third-rate friggin' cultists.

I mean who forgets the ceremonial dance.

WE SPENT WEEKS PRACTICING THAT, DANIEL.

WEEKS.
>>
File: nekoarc.jpg (56KB, 663x511px) Image search: [Google]
nekoarc.jpg
56KB, 663x511px
>>54988912
It's not clear what it does or if it's a function of her glaive or whatever. Fanwank responsibly. I always personally took it as "kills every living thing including herself so they can be reborn" instead of it being something like "it saps her life to use it" because it's meant as a reset button.

I'm going to go ahead and say it's a "spell" in terms of "it does things no ordinary human can do or possibly do with their limits and involves magic of some sort probably."
>>
>>54988868
Could be worse. We Aussies don't even get a chance at seeing it at all, unlike the rest of the world.
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>54988943
Oh shit, forgot my example because POST LIMITS fuuuuu-

Anyway, I was thinking of The Girl Soon To Be Known As Contessa killing Eden with a knife to the throat. I know Eden splattered pretty hard and PtV is bullshit precise but-it still seems like a ridiculously fragile system, if a small piece of metal can potentiall kill something that spills over into multiple universes.

>>54988959
You DID bring the obsidian knives, right? Pretty sure Huitzilopochtli's a stickler for tradition.
>>
>>54988884
Yeah, there was a lot of doubt if we could see it where I'm at due to weather and smoke from the fires but it turned out well.

>>54988939
Yeah, I just went outside when I heard the screaming. Bunch of people parked up on the hill behind me screaming, "Five minutes! Five minutes!" So I went into my yard and watched it happen.

>>54988943
Yeah, too bad. I would of swept up all you faggots and dumped you on your own adventures if I could. Oh well.

>>54988959
Well you got 90 years to practice till the next one. Hopefully they get it right that time.
>>
>>54988983
Well atleast it isn't trying to kill you, thats a plus right?
>>
>>54988909
Don't bother. The drama has stopped for now, and I don't think it will get on our drive without significant changes. Take a look at any other new jumps you haven't read yet. Have you done Witchblade? And There is a Big Brother jump now too.
>>
>>54988959
YOU'RE ASKIN' A WHITE BOY TO DANCE.
>>
>>54988909
Gonna have to agree with the cereal obsessed cosmic wierdo

Listen to the Pyre OST instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH3Aoj1nw58
>>
>>54988993
Weather changes randomly enough to not matter anyway.
>>
>>54988868
Californian here, we didn't get much. Only saw a partial eclipse in my area.
>>
>>54988987
>90 years
7, actually. 2024 is the next one.
>>
>>54989002
Isn't it arse o clock in the morning in upside down land? What are you doing up this late/early?
>>
>>54988934
In all seriousness though, how far can you take Wish/Wish upon a Star? Any 8th level magic effects reliably? Anything if it's open to interpretation (I wish for someone's death, so I'm sent forward in time to it)?
>>
>>54988327
I went to Worm after Infernals and Solars (and other 250 jumps), and started spreading cults, Akumas and Exalted of my own.

>When one of your Third Circles get summoned to fight an Endbringer
>>54988943
I think the Shards not growing up correctly without the Entities, and eventually dying, is more of an in-built limit that gets released at the end of the cycle.

This is pure fanwank, but it would make sense seeing how paranoid are with their stuff. If a shard does not respond their call when it leaves the main body, the consider it 'dead' and destroy it.
>>
>>54989006
>>54988868
By the way, you guys know it's roughly a three hour event, right?
>>
>>54989048
It's basically D&D Wish. As long as it isn't attacking a WCI item (and I guess other absolutes), it seemed that anything else was fair game if you spent the 5 levels worth of EXP.

>>54989056
There is still hope.

By the way NuBee, are you currently working on anything?
>>
>>54989049
>This is pure fanwank, but it would make sense seeing how paranoid are with their stuff. If a shard does not respond their call when it leaves the main body, the consider it 'dead' and destroy it.
Yup. As per WoG, the entities even put restrictions on AIs and people who build them (such as only choosing hosts who would put hard limits on AIs, or influencing them to do so). Restricting shards is definitely something they'd do.
>>
>>54988984
Finest quality, cost me an arm to afford them. Literally.

>>54988987
>90 years

... fuck.
>>
>>54989056
Yeah, but the peak was about...10 minutes ago? At least it was here.
>>
>>54989045
Yeah, 3:30AM. Couldn't sleep and shit. Mostly just watching videos and shit. Tried out the Defenders but man the pacing is fuuuucked. Good fights though.
>>
File: Captcha Reinhard.jpg (11KB, 276x68px) Image search: [Google]
Captcha Reinhard.jpg
11KB, 276x68px
>>54989002
The captcha is attempting to summon him!
>>
Jump #393: Shadowrun
>Five of Cups, reversed: Dissatisfaction gives way to a new hope and understanding.
>Age: 31
>Location: Tenochtitlan
I start in Blood Magic Central? Come on, this is EASY MODE.
>Identity: Human Street Mage (-100)
>Drawbacks: (+400) Assassin's Creed, Hot Under The Collar
Gee I wonder why some corp wants to kill me, it couldn't be because Aztechnology's pyramidal corporate headquarters disappeared overnight could it? At least the other drawback makes me avoid too much collateral damage.
>Build/Repair (1200)
As long as I understand how a thing works and is built, I can repair it and reproduce it as long as I have the tools. This is more useful than one might have thought.
>Awakened (Free, Mage)
Well, at least I can use the local type of magic.
>Wetwork (900)
Ah, the joys of violence! I have exceptional skill with the local methods now, both up close and at range.
>Exceptional (600)
Speaking of exceptional things, this is neat. It doesn't let one go above the cap itself, but it DOES push that cap higher...
>Sorcery (450, Mage)
Not only can I use the magic, but now I know how!
>Conjuring (300, Mage)
Conjuring is silly, but knowing about the astral plane and the sort of things that live there is important.
>Initiation (0, Mage)
Because I can GO to the astral plane if I feel like it, never mind the bonus metamagic I can use to modify any known spell I have. Which is also useful.

So! It appears I'm in Mexico City in 2070. This is very silly, and I decide to do something equally silly and UTTERLY over the top. I wait for nightfall, empower magical fire with a restriction that it can't actually hurt anything living, then set it on the Aztechnology pyramid in Tenochtitlan while I shift into dragon form and fly lazily overhead. This way I can enjoy the bonfire, everyone can escape safely (if nakedly in some cases), and freak the hell out.
>>
>>54989071
Eh, sorta Dark Souls, but not for a while. I've been slowly moving with my family and preparing the new house for the last week or so, haven't been doing much of anything else with that on the table. I'll be leaving in a few hours to paint and help move more shit.
>>
>>54989105
pft

Needs a few more swastikas to work first. Quick, someone get /pol/ on the line.
>>
>>54989111

Everyone in the world sits up and pays attention when a new dragon appears, typically. When that dragon appears to be more than a dozen miles long, with a targeted spell effect that obliterated a major corporation's primary headquarters, and just keeps flying around the city for seven days? A lot, and I do mean a LOT of people around the world are sounding the brown note. When Aztechnology's blood mages attempt to strike at the dragon, and their magic is seemingly just ignored by said dragon until they spontaneously combust at the twitch of his claws? Even the other dragons are getting nervous. Because this is a dragon that they do NOT know, and it started out with a massive show of force and followed up by casually killing mages a mile below on the ground.

And then that mysterious dragon FLIES OUT BEYOND THE MOON AND DISAPPEARS FOREVER. Which makes everyone go 'what the FUCK' because the local sort of magic isn't supposed to work in space, and experiments on magical critters have either left them highly weakened or dead as memory serves.

After that point, when I've reverted to human form and teleported back to earth... well, I'm just a guy on the ground being a thorn in Aztechnology's side and using everything at my disposal to blend in and make life hell for them. Sure, destroying their HQ doesn't stop them or the cult that is behind them (and just what sort of a name is Smoking Mirror, anyway?) but groundwork can work wonders. Not to mention hiring shadowrunners to work with me or to do other related jobs to cripple Aztech in ways that only a precog can calculate. The only thing, of course, is that it's absolutely mandatory to wear luchador masks whenever fighting them.
>>
>>54989103
What even is Defenders? Jr Avengers?
>>
>>54989120
This led to a hilarious resurgence of underground luchador themed fight clubs throughout the southwest and Mexico, incidentally. Because decapitating Aztechnology means disrupting the government in charge of Aztlan - the end result, though it took years and a little nudging to keep it from being excessively bloody, was Aztlan's borders being redrawn and Mexico itself taking control of its destiny once again. Also, they brought back the formerly banned Catholic church in a big way - when you drive something underground like that, it finds a LOT of sympathizers. Especially when in the post-revolution atmosphere, paperwork is found that proves that the entire ascent to power of the Azatlan party was based on fraud and subterfuge, and the Church was little more than a convenient target at the time.

The Republic of Mexico's reincorporation in 2074 is heralded worldwide by flooding the matrix with new telenovelas, Lucha Libre, and a major spike in exports of tequila. Also, a dozen AAA corps fighting for the rights to the land that the Aztechnology pyramid had stood on previously. Poor Mexico. So far from God, so close to the UCAS.

When I'm not busying myself being a royal pain in the ass of Aztechnology while being very deliberate to not kill innocents in the crossfire, I'm poking around other planes. And not just the Astral. A person of my abilities shouldn't be content with just wiping out a blood cult, they should be dealing with Horrors more directly. For example, there's this guy named Thais who's half-elf and half-horror and wouldn't it just be a crying SHAME if someone with precognitive abilities happened to be able to trace people back to the present day and play scry-and-your-head-a-splode.
>>
>>54989124
Defenders is the team of Dare Devil, Iron Fist, Power Man and Jessica Jones iirc. I like to call them "Team Punch Stuff" though. Netflix is currently running a series for them I think?
>>
>>54989112
Good luck with the move!
>>
>>54989134
>"Wait, my head's a what?"
"Splode."
>"AaaaaAAAAAAA-" *POP*
"That."
>"RRRRRRRRRRGH."
"WHYOA WHAT THE FUCK. Goddamn horrors, I SAID YOUR HEAD A SPLODE."
>"RRRRRRGH- rrrr? AAAAAAAAAAAA-" *BOOM*
"Fucking Mary Sue villains."

I left his remains on Harlequin's doorstep.

Honestly though I've killed minor demons with more class than these so called horrors. Sure, they're intimidating to people on the everyday mage level, even the past gods are afraid of their corrupting effects, but... come on, I can either ignore the corruption or actively subvert it to work for ME. Plus I've got the Necrosword, the White Blade of Truth, purified by the Grail itself. While they're busy trying to be intimidating and mock me for invading their realm, I'm cleaving them into bits with weapons that they wouldn't think could affect them, then using artifacts to cleanse the metaplane around me. The magic skull from Actraiser is especially effective in this - sure, it was sucking out so much unholy energy from that plane that it was glowing white-hot, but it cleaned things up nicely.

For an encore, I went to Chicago and spent some time squishing bugs, before I went back to dealing with insect, toxic, and blood mages. Much of that was, honestly, with the assistance of a number of shadowrunners when viable. Some of the mages were redeemable, but the ones who weren't... well, why tolerate the existence of someone whose purpose is to twist and corrupt things and kill people in so doing? The problem with magic, of course, is that becoming a serial killer is particularly easy, and much of the magic these people do tends to lead them in such a direction.
>>
>>54989112
Good luck with that. Moving out with the family is not that funny as moving out of the house.
>>
>>54989149
Oh, and as a final fuck-you to everything in this world, I flew back to Earth in dragon form about halfway through my stay and resurrected Dunkelzahn. That really shouldn't have worked, quite honestly, but watching everyone collectively lose their shit as a giant dragon circles DC was GREAT. It was doubly hilarious when golden light streamed from the heavens onto the site where the dragon had died, and abruptly he found himself intact once again.

>Dunkelzahn looks at himself. He utters, "What."
A voice booms from the heavens, "You have been judged and found worthy, young one."
>Dunkelzahn looks upward at the hilariously massive dragon circling mere hundreds of feet overhead. He repeats, "What."
The voice continues, "By your virtue and the hard work of good men and women, the Scourge has been stopped."
>Dunkelzahn stares blankly. "WHAT."
The dragon coils around, circling. "I am the mountain. You are the shadow. As it has ever been. Enjoy your second chance, scholar, there is much to learn about this world." And then with a slow flap of wings miles wide, the dragon tilts upward, ascending to the heavens and disappearing into the night sky.
>Dunkelzahn screams after the dragon, "WHAT."

Trolling dragons is hilarious, but trolling the entire setting in so doing is the best.
>>
>>54989006
Yeah, my family in California was commenting about.

>>54989024
Ah, last one like this was 90 years ago so I was just assuming.

>>54989056
But its passed over where I live already. So obviously I'm not the Chosen One. HEY WHOEVER GETS PICKED! TAKE US WITH YOU!
>>
>>54989071
Without a DM to screw me over, are there any limits to that spell?
>>
>>54989179
I'd like to come along too please.
>>
File: La Pucelle Jumpchain.pdf (740KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
La Pucelle Jumpchain.pdf
740KB, 1x1px
Behold La Pucelle, the game that no one knew was a thing unless they wondered where Prier came from, and yes there is a Prier companion option.

A while ago when Heavens was making the whole Disgaea dlc I asked if the Prier could the the demon Hunter one (who is the best Prier by the way) and not the Demon Overlord, he said that the Demon Hunter one would be up too the guy who made the La Pucelle jump. I decided that guy would be me and after procrastinating for months I've finally finished the first draft.

This is my first jump, so how does it look?
>>
>>54989197
In-setting, there are gods who might have a bone to pick with you if you try to go too far. Out of setting? I believe there are technical limits to what Wish can do, but they're quite broad.
>>
>>54988059
Not trying to start shit, but is there any reason we accept her jumps? Did we accept this one? Cause this jump just looks like an insult and a way to annoy us with its out-of-nowhere powerlevel due to her jealousy boner against Val that she doesn't even try to hide.
>>
>>54989197
I would say absolutes and things that other Over-tier magic can do (range, number of summons/targets and all of that).

>Without a DM to screw me over

I would be careful with that.
>>
>>54989197
The DM just stands in for the limits of the spell itself.

It would act exactly the same as with a DM.
>>
>>54989147
>>54989158
Thank you anons.

>>54989179
Suck it Toriko.
>>
>>54989219
Please change the intro font. You're killing my eyes.
>>
Please.
>>
Looks like SB is going to make a Perfect Lionheart jump. Wasn't there some anon who was planning to do so? I don't have much faith that blackshadow will make something actually good.
>>
>>54989219
Keep the intro font

My eyes like the pain

Still reading gimme a bit
>>
File: Priere.png (197KB, 349x369px) Image search: [Google]
Priere.png
197KB, 349x369px
>>54989261
Two sessions later the party needs to travel quickly to a destination and he says he really wish he hadn't wasted that last wish, hes greeted by the same booming voice telling him he didnt. Then he realizes he has no idea how many he has, so he decides the only way to find out is to wish for something. So he wishes for a horse. A dead horse appears at his feet. He gets really mad, wishes that he had a living horse. A living horse appears around 50 feet in the air, falls and breaks its legs.
Now this guy is really upset and everyone is laughing pretty hard, and in the end he screams "FUCK THIS! I WISH NONE OF US COULD EVER MAKE WISHES AGAIN".

>>54989219
I feel sexy now
>>
File: 1503023465983.jpg (287KB, 1000x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1503023465983.jpg
287KB, 1000x1143px
For those of you with many companions,how are the relationships between them? Do you have any short of hierarchy among companions?
>>
>>54989313
Sadly Blackshadow is likely to make the perfect Perfect Lionheart jump- in that it'll be a massive power grab.
>>
Guys I just got back from a chain.

Died on jump 1. Didn't even get to keep my Pokewaifu.
>>
>>54989049
>When one of your Third Circles get summoned to fight an Endbringer
...Well, they're not going to be able to beat an Endbringer in a straight slugging match (assuming no Shaping hax), but the Endbringer also has no way to perma-kill them.

So, that's basically just going to be an amazing show of a fight to watch. From, like, a VERY long distance.

Bring popcorn.
>>
File: 1481431111508.png (377KB, 705x705px) Image search: [Google]
1481431111508.png
377KB, 705x705px
>>54989219
I'd encourage easing off on the unusual font choices and the size increase for the example dialogue, since it tends to be distracting.

On a quick skim, this looks really good. I'm currently preparing for important RL things, so I can't give you a detailed review just yet.
>>
>>54989333
What killed you?
>>
>>54989332
Well, just as you said, that would be appropriate. You'll need all the power you can grab to fight Lionheart's horrible SIs.
>>
>>54989333
It was the Zubats wasn't it.
>>
Please
>>
What is this perfect lionheart people are talking about? All I found was an author of several ffs in FFnet and have no idea how it would work.
>>
>>54989310
>>54989384
?
>>
>>54989319
Mount is a 1st Level spell. The DM doesn't get the twist a wish for a horse, because it's far below the standard limits of the Wish spell.
>>
>>54989310
>>54989384
Kill me? Save me? Date me?
>>
>>54989390
It's a fanfic author famous for the shittiness of his stories and their "unique" style. Also, somehow there are lots of people who actually like those stories.
>>
>>54989352
>>54989373
Drowned, actually. Turns out Rhydon can't actually surf. Who'd have thought?
>>
>>54989219
>Priestly Kindness
>'As an added bonus'
As an added bonus what?
>>
File: Surfs Up Rhydon.jpg (117KB, 1010x792px) Image search: [Google]
Surfs Up Rhydon.jpg
117KB, 1010x792px
>>54989426
Of course they can, but they need a surf board, you moron.
>>
>>54989426
It's a ground-type pokemon you dumbfuck. There aren't even any drawbacks in Pokemon that make you stupid. How did you manage that?
>>
>>54989426
What I wanna know is how you got Rhydon that far out without sinking. Unless you used something like a catapault to get him out there.
>>
File: old demon.jpg (143KB, 2047x1724px) Image search: [Google]
old demon.jpg
143KB, 2047x1724px
>>54989337
I'm sure that a Sun-like Fetich or another combat oriented Third Circle could pull it off with a high-essence charm. Didn't Lieger had a spell/Charm that used green magical fire to vaporize anything on the area of effect? If it's magic and ignores most resistances, it wouldn't care about the Endbringers compressing a galaxy's worth of mass in a single space.

But I also upgraded them using other methods. Noble Phantasms, Infusing them with Skyfather magical essence from Marvel Magic, passing them powers with the Eleventh Commandment, etc.

These guys are supposed to be an important part of you, and having them killed would be bad not taking into account something like demon summoning system of the Exalted demons that don't allows them to die when summoned.
>>
File: FacePaw.jpg (8KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
FacePaw.jpg
8KB, 214x235px
>>54989426
>Turns out Rhydon can't actually surf.
>>
>>54989451
Shit.

>>54989455
>>54989474
IT CAN LEARN IT IN THE GAME

IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE

>>54989459
Flew, duh.

...But it also turns out that Pidgey can't carry a human very far. So I had to improvise about half a mile out.

Fucking Hoenn. 7/10 too much water
>>
>>54989448
Crap, I never finished that, originally I was going to put it as an attraction perk because Alouette got Cullote interested in her, but then I thought nah that's not really a thing Priests would do or have.

I just very stupidly forgot to remove it from the jump. I've already removed it from the next version.
>>
File: 1401316312110.jpg (15KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1401316312110.jpg
15KB, 267x200px
>>54989426
>Rhydons can't actually surf
>this nigga didn't teach his Rhydon surf
You deserve no waifu. And to be forever laughed at by jumpchan.
>>
>>54989313

>make a Perfect Lionheart jump
> I don't have much faith that blackshadow will make something actually good.

I fail to see the contradiction.
>>
>>54989464
>I'm sure that a Sun-like Fetich or another combat oriented Third Circle could pull it off with a high-essence charm. Didn't Lieger had a spell/Charm that used green magical fire to vaporize anything on the area of effect?
Nah. Ligier only does 10 Aggravated damage with his incineration aura, which is just enough to evaporate a human. But not anything bigger, especially not something as tough as an Endbringer.

And the Total Annihilation spell... Well, it deals an absolute shitload of damage, but I'm not sure even that would take out an Endbringer.

>If it's magic and ignores most resistances, it wouldn't care about the Endbringers compressing a galaxy's worth of mass in a single space.
Exalted magic generally doesn't ignore resistance, at least not when it's just dealing damage.

That's why I said they can't really win without Shaping hax, which usually does do that in favor of just warping reality.

>But I also upgraded them using other methods. Noble Phantasms, Infusing them with Skyfather magical essence from Marvel Magic, passing them powers with the Eleventh Commandment, etc.
Now this might give them a fair shot in a straight brawl though.

>These guys are supposed to be an important part of you, and having them killed would be bad not taking into account something like demon summoning system of the Exalted demons that don't allows them to die when summoned.
3rd Circles CAN actually die when they're summoned in Exalted. Not sure where you're getting the idea that being summoned gives them... any kind of protection at all.

It's just that normally 3rd and 2nd Circles demons just reform after a while, unless an Exalt goes out of their way to perma-kill them with soul-destroying magic.
>>
>>54989464
>Didn't Lieger had a spell/Charm that used green magical fire to vaporize anything on the area of effect
Lieger opens battle by hitting for 25 HL with his fire. I think he would beat the Endbringer but couldn't kill it. The blast that would have wiped India clean didn't kill Behemoth after all.
>>
>>54989560

Can we change the religion the church teaches post jump?
>>
>>54989358
All I need is a drawback that makes me have to fix the plot and I'm golden.
>>
>>54989589
Sure, no reason why you couldn't.
>>
>>54989426
>teaching a rhydon surf
>drowning when it fails
Nice to see somebody else treat settings like realistic approximations of the source material, instead of assuming canon is 100% accurate, down to abstracted game mechanics.
>>
>>54989319
Who is she and where can I make her acquaintance?
>>
>>54989614

Thank you anon, this will go great with my chain
>>
>>54985290
I'm like right the fuck outside of totality and it pisses me off.
>>
File: the great council.png (197KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
the great council.png
197KB, 640x480px
>>54989426
I know this is a rhydon but maybe your rhyhorn was just retarded.
>>
>>54989651
That's Priere. She's a good girl.
>>
>>54989426
>>54989553

Did you remember to actually use the surf HM to teach them and to get the Balance Badge?

In the games you need the right badge to use an HM outside of battle. So if the game is accurate you would need to do that for it to work.
>>
>>54989621
Am I retarded, or does that kinda look like a human in a costume?
>>
File: surfs up rhydon.png (55KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
surfs up rhydon.png
55KB, 200x150px
>>54989426
>>54989668
Oh wait you said Rhydon...
>>
>>54989672
Where can she be found?
>>
File: priere.jpg (134KB, 980x900px) Image search: [Google]
priere.jpg
134KB, 980x900px
>>54989651
More notably she's in the Disgaea DLC, and you can see her before she became an Overlord here >>54989219
>>
>>54989696
The La Pucelle jump that was literally just posted.

Spoiler alert: She's already got a husbando, I think before the game / jump even starts.
>>
>>54988554
He's not.
>>
>>54987551
He screamed at her all across the IRC and the thread. Don't pretend he was just disagreeing.
>>
>>54989686
I mean, it's pretty clearly a Mewtwo, right?
>>
>>54989720
But you can just import any waifus you already have into Disgaea or La Pucelle to give them a look that matches the art style, and thereby making them easily way hotter than they were before.
>>
>>54989736
Did you just ignore all subsequent discussion?
>>
>>54989720
>>54989716
>spoiler
Bah. That sucks.
>>
>>54988597
That was original behavior after they left their homeworld. It changed once the entity pair from Worm met each other.
>>
>>54989753
Touché
>>
I guess 95% eclipse just doesn't cut it.
>>
>>54989750
Yeah, that fold under his nose really makes it look like it's just a human in a costume. Also, realistically drawn pokemon are apparently pretty disgusting.
>>
So now that there are some new games out, is Touhou gonna get an update?
>>
File: 1417052711336.jpg (174KB, 574x584px) Image search: [Google]
1417052711336.jpg
174KB, 574x584px
>>54989753
That's a pretty strong point
>>
>>54989720
>>54989758
She doesn't actually, she meets him like seven months after the jump starts.

And one of the drawbacks makes him stay evil, so there is not much chance for romance.
>>
>>54989782
Yeah, for some reason whoever's drawing these thinks "realistic" means "as godawful ugly as I can possible make them".
>>
>>54989798
Welp. Was not aware of that. Thank you for correctin' me.
>>
>>54989782

Isn't this 'realistically drawn pokemon' thing the art style that decide to make a dog some kind of mutant alligator thing with scales instead of fur?
>>
I want one bourbon, on scotch, one beer.
>>
>>54989798
What's the powerevel in that setting?
>>
File: 1483798184159.gif (71KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1483798184159.gif
71KB, 400x267px
>>54989798
Excellent
>>
>>54989753
OC companions suck.
>>
File: Trainboner.gif (3MB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
Trainboner.gif
3MB, 375x211px
>>54989846
>>
>>54989219
How does one prevent the Prier from becoming a demon?
>>
>>54989833
Yup. Realistic my ass.
>>
>>54989848
I was referring to canon companions from other settings, not OC companions. Although I disagree anyways, OC companions are way less weird than canon companions for me.
>>
>>54989426
Rhydon can surf, though.

>>54989455
Also people have this really stupid idea that must be corrected. BEING WEAK TO A TYPE OF POKEMON MOVE DOES NOT MAKE YOU WEAK TO MUNDANE ELEMENTS. Being a ground type doesn't make you combust from water, fuck your retarded anime shit.
>>
File: Chris Finger Wag.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Finger Wag.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>54989848
Anon, the other anon is talking about importing your waifu from OTHER things, you just thought only OC

There's untapped potential here
>>
>>54989888
THEN WHY DID MY CHAIN END ON JUMP ONE
>>
>>54989904
Did you actually teach your Rhydon surf?
>>
>>54989904
Because you made a dumb assumption and rolled with it.
>>
>>54989910
This guy on the beach gave me a CD and told me it was the HM for Surf. So I fed it to my Rhydon and it seemed happy to eat it.

...Then again, I think that guy was tripping balls.
>>
File: _bulbasaur__by_arvalis-d5hszwc.jpg (5MB, 4991x3627px) Image search: [Google]
_bulbasaur__by_arvalis-d5hszwc.jpg
5MB, 4991x3627px
>>54989782
>Also, realistically drawn pokemon are apparently pretty disgusting
>pocket
>MONSTERS
>>
>>54989833
Mr. Mime is a frog, voltorb is an armadillo, magnemite is a crab, Ghastly evolution line are bats, and arcanine looks very much like a saber tooth lion. All are really weird interpretations, in my opinion
>>
>>54989892
Importing does give a companion an origin, after all. Arguably, Drop-Ins could be exempt from getting an art style revamp every jump, but other origins should naturally find their design getting altered to conform with the setting's aesthetic.
>>
File: _kyogre__by_arvalis-d8phgf4.gif (3MB, 2350x1616px) Image search: [Google]
_kyogre__by_arvalis-d8phgf4.gif
3MB, 2350x1616px
>>54989945
Plenty of them are pretty faithful to the original, though.
>>
>>54989841

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

It's low powered Disgaea, A lot of the real strength is concentrated in the main characters. After like 1000 Years of training Prier becomes capable of blowing up planets but that's with main game Disgaea stuff.

Fanwank when necessary cuz the game is both an RPG and unclear about how strong these people actually are.

Just treat it as like Disgea with the highest level being Maderas strength or something
>>
>>54989937
>>54989982
It seems like they really enjoy drawing scales but hate fur.
>>
>>54988325
>capstone boost
>other blizzard jumps

whoa what the fuck gives you that right
>>
>>54989937
Some "realistically" drawn Pokemon can come out pretty neat, at times, but don't pretend that the artstyle itself enjoys making things as horrific as possible.
>>
>>54989863
She doesn't become a demon, that's only her far future counterpart. So just play out the main story and don't go diving into Hell and she'll be fine.
>>
>>54989982
The water pokemon in general seem to look good with the realistic style. Although I think that may be because they are mostly fish, and still look like fish in either art style.
>>
File: 1253067292163.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1253067292163.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>54990009
Yeah, that's true.
>>
Where can i get one of those perks that let me substitute other skills when i don't have the needed one? Like using my blacksmithing skills when fighting with a warhammer when i don't have any training in using one.
>>
So what would happen if I mass introduced TES magic – learnable to anyone willing to try – to other settings?

Harry Potter? Dresden Files? Wheel of Time? Star Wars?
>>
File: 1253067222789.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1253067222789.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>54990053
A lot of it depends on the artist.
>>
>>54990112
Since I can't jump Pokemon I'm going to have to make my own aren't I..... god damn that thing is cute.
>>
>>54990144
You could always jump a non Pokemon Trainer jump. Like PMD, or that other one nobody talks about.
And I hear there's a Sun and Moon jump in the works?
>>
>>54990144
Why can't you jump Pokemon? Restraining order?
>>
>>54990073
>Harry Potter?
Well, you'd probably have to fight off the obliviators coming after your students.
Harry Potter time is sadly too early to just go the lazy route and publish it on the internet (it exists, but it's hardly something most people have easy access to or use regularly).

>Dresden Files?
I don't know, does the council have something like the statute of secrecy?
And they'd probably still try to enforce the Laws.
From what we've seen in the games pretty much half the uses for TES magic are a violation of the laws, so expect trouble i guess.

>Wheel of Time?
Haven't read it so can't comment.

>Star Wars?
The jedi council does not recognize magic. You're just another backwater force user who needs to be forced to submit to the council or be eliminated for potential sith sympathies.
>>
>>54990112
I meant for that specific artist. But yes, that one is pretty good.
>>
>>54989578
I must have missremembered this:

>Demons of the Second Circle and greater are as immortal as puissant gods: they cannot be killed forever by mere swords, or even daiklaves. If torn apart by such a simple weapon, Octavian will reform in Malfeas after a year and a day, retaining his powers, memories and self. There are ways to destroy such beings, however. Charms such as Ghost-Eating Technique (see Exalted, p. 221) or Soul Mastery (see The Manual of Exalted Power—TheDragon-Blooded, p. 213) will dissipate their spirit victims’ substance permanently. Some demons also have certain weaknesses: for instance, a Storyteller might decide that a weapon alloyed with Octavian’s mown black oil will inflict aggravated damage upon him and could destroy him. When the “death” of such a creature is discussed, the term usually indicates destruction rather than temporary dissolution
>>
>>54990165
PMD?
>>54990168
BY OEDER OF GOD EMPEROR QUICK SILVER NONE MAY TAKE POKEMON AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN THEIR FIRST JUMP. I took infamous as my first. because Kaiju-instead-of-real-animals-land seemed way too dangerous.
>>
>>54990214
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
>>
>>54990214
PMD- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

There's also Pokemon Conquest.
>>
>>54990198
Yeah, that's always the case. Not just when summoned.
>>
>>54990214
>because Kaiju-instead-of-real-animals-land seemed way too dangerous.
Meh, they send 10 year old kids out to capture them for gladiator fights.
Since humanity clearly still exists (and even thrives) it can't be THAT dangerous if you're not a suicidal moron.
If you're worried go Aura, Combat Training and Physical Fitness to be a combat machine that can go toe-to-toe with most pokemon.
You explicitly cap out at the level of a Lucario (a pretty strong pokemon).
You can even capture a Riolu (the pre-evolved form of Lucario) to train with you pretty early if you start in Unova.
Psychics can do something similar.

And i don't think Infamous-world is much safer, given that it's full of people with powers like yours and quite a few who want to kill you simply for being a conduit.
>>
>>54990229
>>54990234
>Pokedungeon
the be a pokemon jump... nah.
>Conquest
Now THIS? this I forgot even existed. this is perfect. even has a shit gets real drawback. thanks!
>>
>>54988042
It was me, guys. I was chosen. But I died in Pokemon.

Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have taken Marked.
>>
>>54989792
So, I'll take that as a no?
>>
>>54990307
Taking drawbacks like that on your first jump is kiiinda asking for it, yeah.
>>
>>54990011
It... explicitly doesn't?
It's why I said my method would require collaboration from all of the relevant jumpmakers? And their approval, and likely the control over their perks and capstones?
And why I said the idea was likely to never work out?

Manufacture your outrage elsewhere.
>>
>>54990277
>And i don't think Infamous-world is much safer, given that it's full of people with powers like yours and quite a few who want to kill you simply for being a conduit.
Seattle is pretty chill in Infamous
>>
>>54990333
Thanks, God, but could you have told me that half an hour ago?
>>
>>54990307
Well that's two Jumpers who died due to stupid decisions in jump 1.

Quick, we need to come up with the best build for surviving and a plan for the next person that gets picked.
>>
>>54990347
Jumpchan probably chose you explicitly because you didn't know. The trolling is real.
>>
>>54990347
It's not my fault you suck at risk-assessment.
>>
>>54990335
But OAA-san, the /jc/ tile has +mining and +manufacturing
>>
File: tumblr_o85j80c9lL1um7ejso1_1280.jpg (67KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o85j80c9lL1um7ejso1_1280.jpg
67KB, 600x375px
>>54990347
>People who picked Pokemon got killer
>Tomorrow, those who picked superior first jumps will return
>>
>>54990214
Infamous is more dangerous, ironically. In Pokémon, kids capture kaijus and keep them as pets. In InFamous, you're probably going to get abducted and experimented on.
>>
>>54990378
Wouldn't all jumpers basically return in an instant? Time is stopped in a Jumper's home multiverse after all.
>>
>>54990347
>>54990333
When I see ASA talking about meta-concepts and fucking multiverses in ass, I always wonder how he imagined himself pulling off during those horrible drawback filled first jumps and expect to last more than two days.
>>
>>54990358
>Quick, we need to come up with the best build for surviving and a plan for the next person that gets picked.
Don't constantly max out your drawbacks
Don't try to cockslap ancient all powerful mythic beings into submission until you are an all powerful mythic being
>>
>>54990358
Pick Fallout for Jump One, and take Certified Tech. Either you win and you never have to risk dying when you lose your powers or you come back and give us cold fusion.
>>
>Jumpchan is going to go through the whole thread, one-on-one
>We all die on our first jump
>She's so disappointed that she actually ends the world
>>
>>54990396
I'm more of the opinion that you get dragged during your sleep. Makes transition easier.
>>
>>54990407
Seriously, someone should just pick oregairu or some shit. If you die in that one you were asking for it.
>>
>>54990358
Don't be a rushfag, lrn 2 turtle
>>
>>54989771
I'm really disappointed some apocalypse didn't kill me.
>>
>>54990407
I'm ready for it.
>>
>>54990358
Every superior build includes Technician so you get the consolation prize of revolutionizing our world on a loss.

>>54990396
Nah, Jumpers who actually left for a while probably have a better sense of drama or intros, or are actively preventing the showboats from exposing them so they can work behind the scenes. Dicks.
>>
>>54990425
>Jumper goes to Oregairu
>fucks his sister because that's the name of the game
>dies of STDs
>>
>>54990112
He actually made it look more like a pika than a mouse. Cute.
>>
>>54990435
Personally, I think that anyone with any sense found a world they really liked and chose to stay there.
>>
File: 1499283640551.gif (336KB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499283640551.gif
336KB, 710x400px
>>54990407
Me next, please!
>>
>>54990425
I'm a fan of SIMs and Tenchi for early jumps
>>
>>54990425
>>54990445
>Jumper goes to Oregairu
>Fucks his sister, because what else was he gonna do?
>Gets incarcerated and raped to death in prison
>>
>>54988146
I suggested doing it in stages. 24 powers each time, for for each category. So it would go from 4 in each category to 6, then 8, then 10, then that 2d12 roll he was shooting for.

Four updates, with a lot of content each, and if he finds the latter ones to hard, then he can stop early, but still have added plenty of new stuff.
>>
>>54990465
If you manage to waifu her, convince her to give me a chain too, pls.
>>
File: Anime Cute Fox.png (147KB, 589x558px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Cute Fox.png
147KB, 589x558px
>>54990407
Take me now, I am ready. Generic Isekai here I come.
>>
File: When would I even use this.jpg (71KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
When would I even use this.jpg
71KB, 500x641px
>>54990407
Bring it.

>>54990459
It's a good thing I'm full of nonsense and love/attachment for family and friends.
>>
>>54990358
Don't pick Pokemon as your first.
Pick something safe-ish that comes with regeneration and toughness perks so you won't die to a stupid accident.
Red Dwarf works (Nanobots), Chronicles of Narnia works (Apples of Life), X-Men Movies can work if you keep your head down and leave the US asap (OSMM/OHF).

Then instead of picking your next jumps for waifus or cool powers go for more survivability - plot armor, immunities, more regeneration, more endurance, poison and disease immunity, luck perks and so on.

And for gods sake don't get greedy. Go without drawbacks for the first few jumps unless you're 100% it's an "annoying but safe" drawback.
No, being constantly swarmed by Zubats is not actuall 100% safe, even if it only sets you up for something nastier.
>>
File: OhGodPuppetGirl.png (284KB, 711x574px) Image search: [Google]
OhGodPuppetGirl.png
284KB, 711x574px
>>54990491
Post your build and I'll think about it.
>>
>>54990399
Adding to this, don't take Drop-In until you've earned your warehouse. Spending your first Jump homeless and impoverished with no good sources of food sounds like a wonderful way to die, and if you make it you're invariably going to get lost when you discover the world is actually a goddamn world and your knowledge of fiction taught you maybe a hundredth of what you needed to know about it.
>>
>>54990399
In fact, don't be a greedy powerhungry fuck and don't take drawbacks at all, early on. Or get involved in plot bullshit.

Do those AFTER you get some measure of luck and plot armor, ya'know.
>>
File: Toad lagann.png (124KB, 1018x452px) Image search: [Google]
Toad lagann.png
124KB, 1018x452px
>>54990358
>>54990507
>Actual Starter: Squirtle
>Region: Sinnoh
>Age: 9
>City Life [950]
>Physical Fitness [850]
>Survival training [750]
>Free Running [Free]
>Combat Training [650]
>Psionics [350]
>x3 Master Balls [250]
>50k Pokedolars [200]
>Parachute [150]
>Wingsuit [100]
>Collapsible Baton [0]
>Bicycle [-50]
>Breather [-100]

>Silenced [0]

Literally almost impossible to die. Safest build.

>Medical Kit
>>
What I find really depressing is that people think hey'd get the same options as those found in the jumps, the same mechanism for choosing options, and a choice of settings they're familiar with.
>>
>>54990507
Origin: Reborn
Race: Sentient Item; Holy Sword (Rejects none from its light)
Perks:
Accustomed
Regretful -200
Perceptive -300
User Interface -100
Protagonist's Charm -100
Protagonist's Luck -100

Cheats:
Empty Frame
Upgrade -200
Skill Books -200
Mystic Eyes of Permenance -200
The System -200
Absorptive Stomach -200

Items:
Robe of Disguise

Drawbacks:
A Full Life
Stranded +100
Monstrous Monsters +300
The Nigh End +400
>>
>>54990527
Oh, I didn't take the medical kit at the end. Just forgot to remove it.
>>
>>54990512
Yes. Fuck yes. Playing protag or hero early on is a deathwish

>>54990509
That's actually a really good point
>>
>>54990542
>The Nigh End
>Monstrous Monsters
You fucked up mate.
>>
>>54990532
I mean, it's not like we have any idea how Jump-chan would actually treat us. Until it happens, we may as well hope we get thread rules.
>>
>>54990407
It would be easier to just shoot me. That's about what happens.
The cycle continues. Into the distance, a ribbon of black. Stretched to the point of no turning back.
>>
>>54990399
Your Benefactor wants to see you do cool things, but dying isn't cool for either of you. To provide entertainment while avoiding death, look to enter various competition and get good at that shit. Learn a weird trade. Crack inside jokes using meta knowledge that only you and your Benefactor get so they'll metaphysically snort while watching.

Go on exciting adventures if you want, but don't be surprised if you get caught in a rockslide or get your arm bitten off and get sent back here with everyone else.
>>
>>54990558
I have up to 100 years to deal with the Nigh End by leveling up. The monstrous monsters would leave me alone as I am a sword and not something they could eat anyway, backstab time.
>>
>>54990532
Why not? Benefactor might be a dick, but then there would be no point on arguing about builds, because they would just impose whatever they want.

In that case, we should at least hope for them being one of those mysterious beings from the Isekai Histories and give us a nice world and overpowered abilities.
>>
>>54990368
Well shit, do we have the rest of the tech-tree opened yet.

>>54990407
I DON'T CARE IF IT'S THE CAT AT THIS POINT.

TAKE ME.
>>
>>54990571
>Benefactor would just laugh at memes and references
Is the Benefactor a redditor?
>>
>>54990604
>tfw the Benefactor browses Reddit and SB
Suddenly the prospect of Jumpchain doesn't look as good as before.
>>
>>54990571
So comedy jump first?
Are there good comedy jumps that come with beefy survival options?
>>
>>54990604
Advice may not be applicable for all Jumpers. In such a case that your Benefactor selects you based on their personal idea of entertainment, preferences and hardships may vary. If my Benefactor doesn't like puns, knee slappers or corny jokes then they chose wrong.
>>
>>54990335
Why the fuck can't you just make a jump like a normal person? What's with all this retarded "gauntlet" and "hurr let's fuck with a bunch of other jumps" stupidity? If people can make jumps like Marvel vs Capcom and Dragonball Multiverse without arbitrary inter-jump bullshit, then so can you.
>>
>>54990614
You have two options. They read SB and Reddit or they're That Guy GM.

Welcome to Jumpchan's Magical Realm! It's all made of shit!
>>
>>54990596
>Well shit, do we have the rest of the tech-tree opened yet.
We tried researching capitalism to do that, but a bunch of dudes in black masks came in throwing piss bottles so we kinda stopped
>>
>>54990604
>Is the Benefactor a redditor?
Yes, absolutely.
>>
>>54990604
>benefactor uses Reddit spacing
>>
>>54990407
Don't care! Well dying will probably be bad but I'm sure I wouldn't ever do something stupid. I'd probably bore her to death if anything by going the most relaxed way possible.

But still, TAKE ME!
>>
>>54990649
Hey, as long as they let me be a Xianxia/Isekai protagonist, I don't really care that much about their attitude

>inb4 Benefactor is a moralfag
>It's all a test to see what you do

Truly, the most horrifying prospect.
>>
Generic Holiday Jump!
>>
>>54990646
>Why the fuck can't you just make a jump like a normal person?

Because as long as you exist to shit, piss, and moan about everything that doesn't fit your agenda, I'm driven to be as contrary and dickish as possible.

Your move.
>>
>>54990407
Take me like a wanton whore. Even if it's the worst drawbacks.
>>
File: r008.jpg (34KB, 254x347px) Image search: [Google]
r008.jpg
34KB, 254x347px
>>54990649
>It's all made of shit!
>>
File: 1496399903642.png (153KB, 600x787px) Image search: [Google]
1496399903642.png
153KB, 600x787px
>>54990730
>>54990487
I just want a Yuki.

Yuki is a cute. A CUTE.
>>
>>54990730
>all the things I'd do with time stops, mind control, and memory alteration
If the Benefactor still chose me despite that, they can't blame anyone but themselves.
>>
>>54990407
>Then there's one jackass that didn't die but faked their death and jumpchan, expecting they would die, thought they did, who's ten years are up and they're just standing around waiting.
>>
>>54990407
>either someone actually succeeds or Jump-Chan ends the world
Sounds like a win-win to me.
>>
>>54990757
Why does no one want to post the latest WoW wip? I just want to stare at the artifacts.
>>
>>54990771
I don't like your Benefactor. Is waifuable but not omnipotent enough.
>>
>>54990407
I probably wouldn't die. Probably. Maybe. Can't wait for my turn.
>>
>>54990801
>Only Bancho success and Jump-chan leaves us with him to rule us

I would prefer the end of the world, actually.
>>
>>54990771
Look, Heavens, I want you to be with your waifu as well, but I swear to God you better not forget about us. Please.
>>
>>54990407
I'm too paranoid to to die!
>>
>>54989048
I think it doesn't allow freeform wishes, but from a fixed list of 200+

Normally it costs Exp, and the number of choices you are given to make your wish from is on how much Exp you sacrifice. The minimum gives you one one the wishes at random to be granted, more Exp gives you multiple options from the list of 200+ and you can choose which one will be granted.

http://overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Shooting_Star
>>
>>54990823
But Bancho would have to actually succeed for that to happen. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't last a week in Pokemon, let alone some of the more dangerous jumps.
>>
>>54990425
Aw... it's nice to see my Jump talked about. Makes me feel luv'd
>>
File: La Pucelle Jumpchain.pdf (736KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
La Pucelle Jumpchain.pdf
736KB, 1x1px
Alright, I've edited the grammar and stuff so my jump is slightly less painful to look at.

I'm keeping the stylized intro though.

Any more advise/comments?
>>
>>54990834
>I think it doesn't allow freeform wishes, but from a fixed list of 200+

Read vol 3:

“What… is this…”
It felt as though new information was being entered into his mind — something along
the lines of displeasure. At the same time, he felt like he had been connected to something
vast — something like joy, perhaps. Many of the emotions Ainz had felt while he was still
human washed over him. Once the ripples of emotion faded away, Ainz realized that ‘Wish
Upon A Star’ worked differently here than it did in Yggdrasil.
When Ainz had first learned of Nfirea’s talent, he had idly wondered if he could steal
it with ‘Wish Upon A Star’. Now, he realized that he could have done it. In this world, ‘Wish
Upon a Star’ was a spell that would grant its caster’s wishes. Although it would still expend
experience, ‘Wish Upon A Star’ was now a spell that could make the impossible possible. In
addition, by sacrificing five levels — 500% of his experience, one could grant even more
greater wishes.
>>
File: 1497940247709.jpg (162KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1497940247709.jpg
162KB, 623x414px
>>54990407
Hey I've got nothing to lose and the world is probably going to end before long anyway.

Let's do this shit!
>>
File: mabel and bill 4.png (504KB, 950x814px) Image search: [Google]
mabel and bill 4.png
504KB, 950x814px
>>54990407
Can I go?
>>
>>54990849
The fucking font is still in the opening paragraph.
>>
File: comfortquestionmark.gif (411KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
comfortquestionmark.gif
411KB, 500x270px
>>54990646
>>
>>54988303
>Or any other spells that could benefit from the effect?
The Ring of Elru's main draw is that paying all costs thing. One thing you could do it make/invent/find a Exp Gifting spell. Like it costs 10,000 XP, and gives someone 10,000 XP. Now cast it with the Ring on yourself or someone else, and you have a easy XP farm.
>>
>>54990854
Has he tried wishing for a dick do he can bone his waifus?
>>
>>54990407
>>54990492
Wait a minute. I want to rescind my "Bring it." I throw my support towards Val.
>>
File: 1499701378283.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499701378283.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>54990810
Fool, moe is stronger than any force in the multiverse. Your omnipotence is a fool's dream, just like tea.
>>54990828
I promise, anon.
>>
>>54990849
Holy shit I was actually just thinking about this the other day, because I wanted to resolve Priere's story.

Also, I don't mind the font personally.
>>
File: 1464572508484.pdf (594KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1464572508484.pdf
594KB, 1x1px
>>54990807
Here you go, m80
>>
>>54990899
>I throw my support towards Val.
Were... were you around for Cannival?
>>
>>54990899
Goddammit you asshole, I don't want to be eaten just because you're hoping to score with an Aussie.
>>
>>54990899
So you want the world to end either way?
>>54990915
I'm pretty sure NuBee was actually around before Val.
>>
>>54990854
>Read vol 3:
So the Wiki is crap. Yay.

Do you have a link to read Overlord then I guess?
>>
>>54990849
Yeah, for the 'Joining the Main Plot' drawback, shouldn't the 'you will be railroaded part' be an actual drawback? I mean, not everyone is going to buy a canon companion, so the discount might not do that much.
>>
>>54990893
That would mean that he would need to bone Albedo. He is kinda conflicted about that. Since he doesn't has a libido, his fear for his friends judging him in an eventual return is winning.

But he could probably do it if he wanted.

>>54990904
>Just like tea

How do you justify this beverage in my cup right now then?
>>
>>54990924
There've been multiple NuBees, anon
>>
>>54990922
She already has the Aussie sisters and possibly the rest of her Australian kind with her. The deadliest faction.
>>
>>54990807
Because the archive isn't that hard to use. It's not like everyone here saves every random pdf someone posts.
>>
>>54990890
>The Ring of Elru's main draw is that paying all costs thing.
Really? For me that's just icing on the cake of "all your magic is twice as strong and costs half", "you're immune to death effects and mind control" and "to take it from you they'll have to pry it from your cold, dead hands".
>>
>>54990807
I can give you my outdated one, least till I get Garrisons where I want them.
>>
>>54990407
I'd probably take a mundane earth jump and then end up somehow dying anyways.
>>
>>54990929
Search for skythewood.

There is a mega link circulating over the internet as well for the complete material. There is also another blog with the translations of the latest volumes. Just google it.
>>
>>54990890
World Seed soul magic is great for this.
>>
>>54990915
I was around and played disgust chicken with Val at the time by helping her optimize her human farms out of spite. Like >>54990924 says, I've been around longer. Since the beginning of thread.

>>54990922
Hey, I lack the ambition or drive to go anywhere or do anything cool. I'd rather give my chance to someone who would actually do cool shit.

>>54990937
???
>>
>>54990953
Of course you will. People die all the time on mundane earths.
You may have gotten lucky so far, but that doesn't mean it's safe.
>>
>>54990899
>we're actually supposed to vote on who gets to be Jumper
>NuBee's the only one who didn't vote for himself
>Val becomes defacto Jumper

Quick, someone else vote for me before we get eaten!
>>
>>54990914
Thats the older one, I was looking for the one done by OAA. Thanks anyway.

>>54990942
I looked through the archive and all I found was the one done by Manyfist.

>>54990950
Thank you OAA, now to begin planning. After I oogle the items some more anyway.
>>
>>54990975
No way. Why don't you vote for me instead?
>>
>>54990899
Cutie.

>>54990915
>>54990922
>>54990924
Really. I've got such a bad reputation there. I've been on a diet for years now. Honest.
>>
>>54990975
I vote for Heavens, because Decade and Yuki is best ship.
>>
File: For the Greater Good.jpg (105KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
For the Greater Good.jpg
105KB, 1024x640px
I wasn't around then but what is this about CanniVal?
>>
>>54990937
>multiple NuBees
There have?! That makes no sense though. I mean it would make sense for them to be a swarm, but seriously I'm fairly certain it's the same Bee I remember from way back when.
>>54990975
I'm sorry anon, but I'm now contractually obligated to vote for Val. I also actually do like Val.
>>
>>54990991
>Thats the older one, I was looking for the one done by OAA. Thanks anyway

Why you do this, Anon? I was hoping to piss you off, then you go and be all polite about it. Smh and fml desu
>>
>>54990992
Hey, it was my idea!
>>
>>54990933
I'll add an option to forgo the discount in exchange for not being railroaded then.
>>
>>54991010
Val picked up an obscene amount of power early on, along with a cookbook about eating humans in Toriko. Turns out people taste better than Vegemite.
>>
>>54991010
Just some silly thing in a past chain. Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>54990998
Double cutie.

>>54991011
I'm not actually sure what that anon is talking about. I'm definitely the OG Bee.
>>
>>54991015
>Why you do this, Anon? I was hoping to piss you off, then you go and be all polite about it. Smh and fml desu
I actually wasn't sure whether you grabbed that one because you thought it was what I was talking about or to troll me, but I decided to just go with the first option and give you the benefit of the doubt. Just harmless fun anyway.
>>
>>54991038
>>54991044
To be fair everything on earth tastes better then Vegemite.
>>
>>54991010

Australian Vore
>>
>>54990950
So is the Light all healing and shit or can I go Praise the Sun on some bitches?
>>
>>54991011
Sure there are! As you can clearly see, I'm NuBee, and this >>54991046 is also NuBee!
>>
>>54991058
Very true when you're cursed with defective taste buds. I'm sorry you have to live with that condition anon.
>>
>>54991064
How quickly they forget.
>>
Hey Heavens, how does peerage stuff work in regards to companions? Do peerage members become companions or no?
>>
>>54991061
There's no lightning bolts, but there is holy fire and yes, you can smite some fuckers.
>>
File: Ruse.jpg (33KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
Ruse.jpg
33KB, 600x406px
>>54991082
>>54991044
>>
>>54991061
Hopefully when I get done moving I'll be able to hurry up with the DS1 Jump. Jumpers will have never been so grossly incandescent.

>>54991064
Well this is just embarrassing, we can't both wear the same dress to the ball TwoBee.
>>
What's going on
>>
>>54990950
Worgen Demon Hunter Druid Dragonsworn, ho!
>>
>>54991065
Val you need to remember that you're an Australian so your taste buds are upside down. To normal people that live facing up Vegemite tastes like shit mixed with salt.
>>
>>54991102
>we can't both wear the same dress
I'm sure you're slim enough you can both fit.
>>
>>54991044
>Just some silly thing in a past chain. Nothing to worry about
... that's just what Cannival would say.
>>
>>54990950
Will a pyromancer mage get any use out of being a Red Dragonsworn or is that all nature magic!
>>
>>54991104
If you post in 100 consecutive threads, Jump-chan sends you to your first jump, but you're guaranteed to die there.
>>
>>54991102
TwoBee or not TwoBee, that is the question!
>>
>>54991134
?*
>>
File: ZZ687D54E9.jpg (224KB, 2398x1406px) Image search: [Google]
ZZ687D54E9.jpg
224KB, 2398x1406px
>>54991115
The Upside Down is just such a fun place.

>>54991132
It's a good thing I'm just a cute widdle Valeria right now then.
>>
>>54990407
Meh. I'd probably do alright. Way, way more responsibility than I'd be comfortable with, though.
>>
>>54991136

I think I would like to avoid that. The dying in the first jump part at least
>>
>>54991082
Shut up OldBee, we don't talk about you.

>>54991104
Nothing, go home Charlie.

>>54991130
That is such a fashion faux paux.

>>54991142
You stole the joke I was preparing before optimum deliver. You've made an ene-bee on this day.
>>
>>54991168
Its a family Beeunion.
>>
>>54991136
I think i would've noticed that.
Wait, am i on a jump? Did i take an amnesia drawback?
>>
>>54991134
You'll probably be able to learn how to improve and augment your fires to be on par with the strongest dragonflame (plus the hilarious side-effect of your fire causing flowers and plants to grow in its wake), but beyond that you'd mostly be earning chances to find and/or collect magical items the Reds deem concerning enough.
>>
>>54990991
>I looked through the archive and all I found was the one done by Manyfist.
Go to 4plebs.

Search for the name One-Armed Anon, and pdfs.

Done.
>>
>>54991167
If you have the gall to take her offer and then somehow survive her trap, you're probably just what she's looking for.
>>
So, I'm in Percy Jackson. I'm a child of Poseidon and I've got the capstone, how much water can I manipulate?
>>
File: Who do I shoot.gif (204KB, 600x1452px) Image search: [Google]
Who do I shoot.gif
204KB, 600x1452px
>>54991168
>>54991142
>>54991082
>>54991064
>>54991046
Which one of you is the impostor?
>>
>>54991154
>pic
That show works on so many levels.
>>
>>54988868
Partial just finished up in Maryland.
>>
>>54991199
Lots. Percy was able to bring like twenty foot tidal surges up the Hudson IIRC. You're basically a hurricane at full power.
>>
>>54991211
I'd kill both if the planet is at stake
>>
>>54990849
Does I'll Be the Next Maiden of Light just apply to stuff from this jump?
>>
>>54991238
I'd TELL you to kill us both out of pure spite for the imposter.
>>
>>54991110
>Worgen Demon Hunter Druid Dragonsworn
Honestly, that's not even that bad canonically.
>>
>>54990946
>Really?
If you have access to a spell design system that uses mitigaters, yeah. You can make something WAY more powerful than just twice as powerful as a regular spell.

Like Epic Magic from D&D
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/developingEpicSpells.htm

You can have a spell that drains you of 50d6 HP, costs you 20,000 Exp, and takes 10 min to cast. a -250 DC reduction. Normally prohibitively expensive &/or lethal. And you ALSO get the rings other effects like double the Area coverage.

Add in something like Infinity of Mystic Eyes of Permanence for permanent duration for free (This is something that normally can make a spell REAL expensive) and you can basically cast legendary magics like Mythals trivially.
>>
>>54991229
>twenty foot tidal surges
Is that all that impressive?
>>
>>54991185
I'm not sure how to deal with this sudden onset of swarming.

>>54991188
Yeah dude, it's 9-to-5. Now don't shitpost us into armageddon, I have heard that's possible.

>>54991211
Considering I'm both the first and last person you responded to there, I'm gonna need you to not shoot anybody until everyone is sorted out or I'm gonna get capped either way.
>>
Quick query. List off what you did in Hellsing. Jumper's Narrative Bleed needs to borrow some Jumper bullshit this time around.
>>
>>54991275
Yes. He can make tidal waves.
>>
>>54991211
I say we kill them all and use their blood to try another ritual.

OAA, GET THE KNIVES AND STRIP DOWN AGAIN
>>
>>54991262
Also a pretty god strategy, as the imposter probably wouldn't want that to happen.
Depends on how well the understand human psychology though. Saying that might be a ploy to convince you that they're the real deal, when they're not.
>>
>>54991277
>I'm not sure how to deal with this sudden onset of swarming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvIHtXc_Urg
With my cocaine, of course.
>>
>>54991252
No, it wouldn't be much of a training perk if it only worked on in jump stuff.
>>
>>54991211
Wouldn't the one with the wedding ring be the real one?
>>
>>54991274
Would it be possible to make epic spells that give you DR 0 and/or turn you into a dragon?
>>
>>54991286
1. Asked out Seras
2. She said yes
3. Dated for a couple of years
4. We're married and expecting soon

2.2. Killed Walter, sent the Major to a plane of War and had tea with the Queen
>>
>>54991301
Are we talking about Bees or Tyrannids?
>>
>>54991142
And THAT is why we have Nier Automata jump.
>>
What are some good settings to import in the generic Parenting jump? Also has someone taken the broken pedestal drawback? How did you gain your child's trust back?
>>
>>54991343
>expecting soon
... Isn't she a soulless undead abomination of the night? How does her womb even work?
>>
>>54990849
>Both your willpower and your durability scale to how reprehensible their actions are.
Isn't it more "endurance"? Because it sounds like you're still being harmed, it just allows you to take more harm than usual.
>>
>>54991154
Cute, without a doubt. Widdle? Eeeeeh. I dunno.
>>
>>54991211
>Which one of you is the impostor?
ALL OF THEM.
OldBee is the REAL one.

OneBee
TwoBee
OldBee
NuBee
OldBee came first.
>>
>>54991371
I'm only six feet. Barely average.
>>
>>54991308
What does it apply to? Is it just learning, or is it "growth" in general?
>>
>>54991347
Bees. It's from the 70's, so make of that what you will.
>>
File: Happy Fucboi.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Fucboi.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>54991384
Even CUTER!~
>>
>>54991362
Receptive Doves from Greek Myth
>>
>>54991355
Generic Horror Movies! Your child can go to school with that sweet little Morgan girl, and I hear Mrs. Voorhees has a son named Jason who just LOVES hockey!
>>
>>54991370
Yeah it should be endurance, I'll change it for next version.

>>54991389
Growth in general, but its focused on combat abilities. You know how RPG characters can turn from total scrubs to some of the worlds strongest fighters, that's you.
>>
>>54991343
>Killed Walter

Wasn't he brainwashed?
>>
>>54991339
DR 0 wouldn't do anything.
Damage Reduction X/Epic is Seed: Fortify.
Being a Dragon is Seed: Transform.
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/seeds/fortify.htm
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/seeds/transform.htm
>>
>>54991439
....oops.
>>
>>54991384
That's legit tall for a woman, though.
>>
>>54991431
Do something about the goddamn font or I'll reee at you.
>>
>>54991296
Gonna have to get back to you on that one, they're in the dishwasher.
>>
>>54991439
>>54991455
Nah, he made the deal of his own free will. He ended up turning back at the very end after Alucard died, but he's still part of the reason why things went to shit in the first place.

Not that it matters anyway, because the jump states that he's not a traitor unless you take the Millennium origin, in which case he's working for you.
>>
>>54991339
You don't need an epic spell to turn into a dragon.
Wish can already do that. The rules are in Savage Species.
>>
>>54991462
I guess I'm just used to everyone around me being just as tall, if not taller.
>>
>>54991446
My bad, Divine Rank 0, not Damage Reduction 0.
>>
>>54990849
Is the boost from Angel Shoes additive or multiplicative?
>>
File: Best relationship.jpg (932KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Best relationship.jpg
932KB, 2000x1500px
>>54991384
Please tell me NuBee is exceptionally short for a man, like 5'3" or thereabouts
>>
>>54990407
Yeah, I could see that happening.
>>
>>54991497
>I guess I'm just used to everyone around me being just as tall, if not taller.
Welp, I know where I'm moving next.
>>
>>54991519
NuBee is Deku so I think he's be pretty short.
>>
File: 0039-011.jpg (308KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
0039-011.jpg
308KB, 1024x1448px
>>54991455
>Jumper shows up
>He raises his Jackal pistol and shoots Walter from behind
>Nothin Personel Kid

>>54991477
He was clearly kidnapped by the Captain. And he was technically following orders.
>>
>>54991497
BTW, did you finish Extella? How is it?

Just done with Tamamo. Harlot Mode? Really, you fox?
>>
>>54991469
NEVER! But seriously its only like a couple of sentences and its just copying La Pucelle's intro. The actual important part of the jump is in readable font.

>>54991514
Additive.
>>
File: valdrive.jpg (133KB, 923x1280px) Image search: [Google]
valdrive.jpg
133KB, 923x1280px
>>54991519
Naaw, Bee's almost as tall as me. On the other hand, Alice is a teensy little five footer though.

>>54991561
Pretty great. I actually left about halfway through since I got Witcher 3 and that sucked me in for dozens of hours.
>>
>>54991374
I take ten minutes to wash dishes and see lies being spread. What the shit is this anon?

>>54991519
I'm not short! Just shorter than Val. . .
>>
> 200cp to import a full pantheon
> Know about Lovecraft

Can I become Nyarlathotep son?
>>
File: Jqq4A.jpg (216KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
Jqq4A.jpg
216KB, 915x678px
>>
>>54991594
Yeah, but they aren't at full Lovecraft power. They are equal in power to the Riordanverse pantheons.
>>
>>54991548
And it's revealed later that he made a deal with the Major to become a vampire so that he could fight Alucard. That was the point. That was why everyone was so disgusted/angry with him. He flat out states that he made the deal of his own free will.
>>
>>54991610
5'10" is literally the average White Male American height.
A republic where every man may be the king of his own manlet.
>>
>>54991610
Ah, /r9k/. I used to think it was a meme, but then I visited and lurked for a month or so. Nope. It's exactly like the meme.
>>
>>54991384
That's hot as fuck.
>>
>>54991610
>6'1" is a manlet.
t. 5'11.5" guy
>>
>>54991504
I don't think any of the Seeds have that as a listed effect. It would be an ad hoc effect if you could do it

Even if you decide you cannot ad hoc an actual Divine Rank 0, most of the effects of DR0 (a buttload of immunities) can be done with Epic Magic.

But it wouldn't be a REAL Divine Rank, since Epic Spells can be suppressed or Dispelled by powerful enough magic compared to the caster. An actual Divine Rank would not be nearly so easy to suppress.

Divine Rank (Including 0) can come from having enough worshipers in a D&D setting, or Social-Fu-ing a god with actual Divine Rank 1+ to granting it to you.
>>
>>54991670
I feel like she's probably fat. Why else would she be on here with us losers?
>>
>>54991610
tfw 5'8"

*sigh*
>>
>>54991548
>>54991615
He did have something done to his mind though. He also says that. It was to remove all reservations towards fighting.
>>
File: 0.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>54991581
>Having a PC good enough for Witcher
Grrrrr.

>>54991582
Oh you guys. It's like you are actually Canadians.

Dem relationship goals, tho.
>>
>>54991721
Console at the time. Do have one that can do it easy now though.
>>
>>54991703
A near crippling addiction to jumpmaking.
>>
>>54991569
Dude, just select the text and click on another font. It's two fucking clicks to make the thing readable. Get off your ass and do it, NOW!
>>
>>54991487
It that one of the ones that does it by changing your race and giving you a insane level adjustment, or taking a prestige class with a bunch of empty levels?

I think he was looking for something useful with the Ring of Elru.
>>
>>54991703
No dice anon, she works out. She also just genuinely adores making Jumps and thinks trolls are funny.
>>
File: The Chad stew.jpg (71KB, 680x982px) Image search: [Google]
The Chad stew.jpg
71KB, 680x982px
>>54991610

>Tfw not a manlet

It feels great to ride any roller coaster I want and drive in a car without a child safety chair
>>
>>54991730
>Having anything to play Witcher good on
AM POOR. STILL ANGRY.
>>
>>54991610
He also says that he was brainwashed. And he is reluctant to attack Integra, and even still call her master for most of the remaining chapters.

In the end it's not clear, because the one saying that he did it on free-will was also the Major, who could also be messing with Integra.

Probably is there is no Millenium attack on London, there is no need to kill him.

>>54991610
People in the Internet are too tall.

Saying this as a legit 6'2" guy.
>>
>>54991749
I love how these are becoming less and less sensible over time.
>>
>>54991703
How many people here are actually fat, though? Where I live it's not too common, probably less so in Australia.
>>
File: Mayo.jpg (44KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
Mayo.jpg
44KB, 500x547px
>>54991749
Mayo is still a superior food choice.
>>
>>54989945
He was trying to find "animal" explanations for all of the 'this is blatantly human/robotic/supernatural" ones, I think he said.
>>
>>54991721
Witcher 3 cranked on PC is a pretty fantastic experience, not gonna lie.
>>
>>54991759
Tell me about it, I'm 5'11 and thought I was living the tall life, then I find out I'm like the shortest person in Jumpchain.
>>
>>54991771
Mayo is fucking disgusting, though.
>>
>>54991732
>>54991746
That's even worse. My condolences to her.

>>54991769
It's fat people all the way down, where I live.
>>
>>54991786
Cheer up BluBee. I'm 5'10.
>>
>>54991765
Hyperbole is fun
>>
>>54991765
>I love how these are becoming less and less sensible over time.

>That less sensible

I understand that manlets need a stool to look on a table but I know non manlets who actually do that

>>54991771

That's an okay choice as well
>>
>>54991769
I'm not fat, but I'm not really fit either. My metabolism just burns everything away. It's mildly concerning at times.
>>
>>54991800
kys
>>
>>54991786
Between 5'11" and 6'0" for me.

Want to just round up, but it feels like I'm cheating.
>>
>>54991807
You're alright anon, you're alright. You made this BluBee, HaBee with that pun.
>>
File: Chad king.png (178KB, 1396x596px) Image search: [Google]
Chad king.png
178KB, 1396x596px
>>54991765
>>
>>54991703
How is it even possible to be a fat NEET? I mean, what else are you supposed to do with your time?
>>
>>54991816
eat more
escape skellington mode with me
we can do it
we're all gonna make it
>>
What's a Chad.
>>
>>54991769
I'm slightly overweight, but I could lose it given a couple of months. Like, I still have a jaw and can easily see my dick. I also have no beard on my neck
>>
>>54991857

Something you're not anon
>>
>>54991839
I need more of these.

Actually, I just had an extremely stupid idea: could you make a generic meme jump?
>>
>>54991864
And here I am, 310 pounds and hair only grows on my neck.
>>
>>54991831
Use fucking centimeters, like civilized people do.

>>54991852
>>54991816
You say it like it's easy. Having fast metabolism is horrible.

I was 85 kg a year ago and a half, stopped going to the gym and I went down to 69 kg just by doing nothing but studying and trying to eat the same.

Now that I came back I'm slowing raising up again in gains.
>>
>>54991852
I like being spooky scary though. Also I'm poor as shit so I don't have the luxury of being able to eat constantly. Look on the bright side though, us string beans can look pretty muscular with less effort, right?
>>
>>54990407
I WANT TO GO!!!
>>
File: HopeCorgi.png (425KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
HopeCorgi.png
425KB, 1280x960px
>>54991834
^__^
>>
File: 2spooky.gif (69KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.gif
69KB, 500x533px
>>54991852
>>
>>54991895
That sucks mang, I'd hate to be a meme
>>
>>54991898
>Also I'm poor as shit so I don't have the luxury of being able to eat constantly.

You have internet, how is that possible?
>>
Is there a limit on the bloodlines you can take in Naruto?
Like could you take Hyuga, Senju, and Uchiha at the same time?
>>
File: Kyubey-0.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kyubey-0.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>54991374
Don't forget Kyubee!
>>
>>54991937
>is there a limit
No. If there is, just ignore it, and take pity on the poor, naive jumpmaker who thought they could restrict your fun.
>>
>>54991937
No there is not. Just like Madara you can be a mongrel of everything.
>>
>>54991937
Yep. Do it anon. Be the special snowflake you always wanted to be!
>>
>>54991931
At least I only look like the meme instead of being the meme. And I've also somehow avoided a double chin or the no chin, so I got that going for me
>>
>>54991937
You can have whatever mix you want. Figuring out the mess that is your personal genealogy is up to you.
>>
>>54991786
>5'11"

I remember being that height once. Its a good height. Wear it with pride NuBee. You'll be able to reach the top shelf, which is fantastic.
>>
>>54991974
Being a Jumper is already that.
>>
>>54991935
Sweetspot of "able to coast by with modern conveniences but unable to majorly indulge if so desired." I don't have the resources on hand to eat so much more than I already do to reliably gain weight with how quickly I burn it away. Also most fatty foods make me sick to my stomach in any significant quantity.
>>
>>54991897
>You say it like it's easy
I know it's not easy
I'm 6'0", and 145 lbs soaking wet.
I've been trying to gain mass for years.
Milk, protein powder, mc donalds, carb loading.
It's not easy, but it's worth it. I'm up from 130 lbs at my lowest.
>>
>>54991898
See, the trick when you're a poorfag is to save money by paying with your lifespan instead.

My diet consists primarily of peanut butter and the dollar menu from McDonald's when I'm trying to bulk.
>>
>>54991739
That's just a game construct.
You literally can't become a dragon without level adjustment in D&D 3.5 if you go by the rules.
Not even with epic magic.
>>
>>54991976
>so I got that going for me
Good, good. I know for a fact, from some of my friends, that the first thing women and gay men check is the man's chin. If it's visible and not weird looking, then you have a good chance of getting layed champ
>>
/jc/, how do I become a Dragon Slayer in Fairy Tail capable of eating/manipulating more than two elements? I'm sure the expert minds here can come to an answer.
>>
>>54992065
I believe you have to eat a Dragon Slayer Lacrima or just push through the pain and eat a different element like a champ instead of dying like a bitch. I think there's an actual answer but for the life of me I can't remember it.
>>
>>54992065
Plot Armor. Then just eat it.
That's how it works in-setting.
>>
>>54992092
>more than two elements
I know that you can eat another element made by a Dragon Slayer to add it to your repertoire. And all Lacrima users are jobbers, plus I don't wanna rely on an item for my power.
>>
File: IMG_1683.jpg (126KB, 427x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1683.jpg
126KB, 427x1023px
>>54992065
>>54992092
Did we ever find out what Acnologia's element was?
>>
>>54992122
The next best thing then would be to grab either Greed from Goh or Greed from Bleach and eat them. Well you could clone the ones you want to eat so you are not killing them.
>>
>>54992130
magic iirc.
>>
>>54991800
Someone's not getting a Gopnik Award.
>>
>>54992146
Yet he still got killed by a magical friendship punch. Oh how I hate this manga.
>>
>>54991897
>metricating

Do you know how much that would cost? We didn't exactly have the excuse of "WWII just ended and we all got bombed to hell anyway, let's switch and build all our replacement everything in the new system."
>>
File: IMG_1722.png (220KB, 567x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1722.png
220KB, 567x457px
>>54992146
So you can be a Magic Dragonslayer? That's... awesome. So he was able to eat any magic?
>>
>>54992065
I don't know, but the movie doesn't have any answers.
>>
>>54992172
Yes. Every magic besides the strongest ones: friendship.
>>
>>54992172
He couldn't eat friendship magic apparently.
>>
>>54992186
>>54992190
>Friendship Magic

Next you're gonna tell me he lost a children's card game. All because friendship helped his opponents cheat. Also his opponent having some to duel for them.
>>
>>54992130
No
>>54992146
It was never actually stated, what was stated is that he devoured and bathed in the blood of countless dragons.
>>54992172
Not law based Friendship defense magic, or dragon slayer friendship punch.
>>
>>54992239
>Not law based Friendship defense magic, or dragon slayer friendship punch.
Maybe his element was the opposite of friendship...what is that anyway?
>>
>>54992239
>>54992234
>>54992190
Since worm_anon likely won't even see my suggested power of erasing the connections between people, What kind of perks do we have for defeating friendship? There is the sorrowtouched perkline from that one jump... anything else?
>>
>>54992266
I don't think being a shonen antagonist is an element.
>>
>>54992266
Mario Kart?
>>
>>54992312
Mario Party.
>>
>>54990849
Can you add a 50 cp perk or item?
>>
File: 1475166535433.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475166535433.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>54992312

Monopoly.
>>
File: Destroyer of Friendship.jpg (139KB, 640x903px) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer of Friendship.jpg
139KB, 640x903px
>>54992312
>>54992319
You're both wrong.
>>
>>54991967
>>54991973
>>54991974
1500 points is all I need to be the most overpowered fucker in the jump based solely on in jump purchases
With the scenarios present in the updated version I could theoretically get Six Paths Sage Mode, the Rinne Sharingan, and the Tenseigan in addition to the Byakugan, Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan, and Rinnegan

What the fuck are my eyes even gonna look like after all this bullshit?
>>
>>54992319
>>54992337
>>54992353
Really, the answer was always friendly, consequence-free competition.

Also, if you're not cheating at Monopoly, you're doing it wrong. The point of the game is to see how creatively you can cheat, with the dice rolls as a distraction to weed out the weak.
>>
File: donut steal.png (222KB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
donut steal.png
222KB, 1024x656px
>>54992370
>Six Paths Sage Mode, Rinne Sharingan, and the Tenseigan in addition to the Byakugan, Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan, and Rinnegan
Donuts. You look like Donuts.
>>
>>54992406
oh my god what the fuck
>>
>>54992337
>Acnologia's power source is Monopoly

You may be on to something...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66F2-af-0dU
>>
>>54992161
Yeah, it could've been much better.
As a setting for a jumper to spend a decade in it should be pretty fun though.

>>54992172
It was a cheap copout imo, but yes, you apparently can.
>>
>>54992172
Just keep in mind that that means you can't eat mundane elements. So if someone uses a normal flamethrower on you, it might hurt.
>>
>>54992396
>Also, if you're not cheating at Monopoly, you're doing it wrong. The point of the game is to see how creatively you can cheat, with the dice rolls as a distraction to weed out the weak.

But I played it with my family.
It always ended with mom getting angry an the losing dinner. Fun times.

In another note. I want to claim the Eiyuu*Senki jump.
>>
>>54992455
Isn't that what minmaxing is for?
>>
>>54992406
Good let me be the most cancerous OC possible
just hook the cancer right up to my veins and let me mainline that shit
>>
>>54992172
I thought he got that power from drinking the blood of other dragons.
>>
>>54992463
>In another note. I want to claim the Eiyuu*Senki jump.
Will is be possible to kill Rance?
>>
>>54992463
So a jump based on building an army though waifuing, isn't that what jumpers always do?
>>
>>54992455
What kind of jumper gets hurt by a mundane flamethrower?
>>
Come on guys, there has got to be a way to get more elements. I NEED to be a lightning, fire, light, and air Dragon Slayer.
>>
>>54992551
an early game jumper, a jumper speced entirely into science, a jumper speced into commanding a legion.
>>
>>54992551
The fresh off the block kind. All Jumpers have a baby bird stage of development where all sorts of things can fuck them up. Just look at our Jumpers earlier in thread who died in fucking Pokemon because they got cocky.
>>
>>54992561
There was the eight lacrima guy, so do whatever he did to put that many in himself.
>>
File: 1477131537774.jpg (23KB, 490x278px) Image search: [Google]
1477131537774.jpg
23KB, 490x278px
>>54992510
>Rance

Wrong game.

>>54992548

...So you're against the idea?
>>
>>54992585
Relying on items to gain power only leads to jobbing, anon.
>>
>>54992592
>Wrong game.
Oh sorry, I looked at the cover and the pics and he looks so much like Rance. Go for it then!
>>
>>54992592
Nope, it is an extremely appropriate place for a jumper to go.
>>
>>54992602
I mean, you have a point. We only got to see three of his in action, right?
>>
>>54992610
>what is Unlootable
>what is that perk in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
>>
>>54992622
Uhhh...did you mean the guy above me?
>>
>>54992592
Will we be able to replace the protagonist?
>>
>>54992634

So I did.

God damn it, pardon my bad aim.
>>
>>54992574
>>54992575
You can pick up some pretty neat durability in Fairy Tail even before picking up Dragon Slayer magic, so even if it's your first jump that argument doesn't hold water.

It was also a rhetorical question.
The answer is "a young, stupid one, who went to FT as a first jump and then neglected to pick up all the durability perks on offer".
>>
>>54992642
>God damn it, pardon my bad aim.
Tis but a flesh wound, but yeah it happens.
>>
File: Untitled.png (280KB, 775x444px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
280KB, 775x444px
>>54992610
No, he's there, apparently. Though the game also does not seem to contain any sexual content.
>>
>>54992656
Really? I did not see him on the characters list, just a guy who looks like his twin.
>>
>>54992463
I am saddened you are not taking Kohime Musou.
Oh well, atleast we will get something like it.
>>
>>54992656
Wait, no, I was just using the rating system wrong? This visual novel database is weird.

>>54992673
It just says that it shares characters, so I'm probably wrong.
>>
>>54992396
Oh? And I here I thought the point was to bully people with hardline negotiation tactics and elaborate deals. Any favourite cheating methods?
>>
>>54992551
I think the bigger inconvenience is that you can't eat mundane elements to recharge and you can't eat stuff you generated so your own magic is out. Whereas Air Dragon Slayers can have functionally unlimited magical energy because they can just eat, well, air to recharge.
>>
File: Untitled.png (288KB, 929x512px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
288KB, 929x512px
>>54992710
And forgot my picture.

>>54992723
I tend to operate opportunistically, so it's really whatever comes to mind at the time.
>>
>>54991581
Are we getting a jump of your pic?
>>
>>54992637

Sure

>>54992656

Rance is not in the game. The protag looks like him

>>54992693

>I am saddened you are not taking Kohime Musou.

Later.
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>54992792
>Later.
Yay, thanks Ricrod
>>
Did we ever learn who Kaguya's baby daddy was in Naruto?

>>54992693
>I am saddened you are not taking Kohime Musou.
I'm sadden by him giving up on Pandora Hearts
>>
>>54992834
>Kaguya's baby daddy was in Naruto?

Ramen Man
>>
>>54992834
The anime has him as a human emperor named Tenji. The manga and books don't go into it.
>>
File: ramenman.png (189KB, 622x953px) Image search: [Google]
ramenman.png
189KB, 622x953px
>>54992852
The Choujin wrestler of China?
>>
Jumpers who don't have a benefactor, what are the mechanisms that drive your chain?
Thread posts: 825
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.