[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1688: economics 101 Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 495
Thread images: 73

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54973162
>>
>>54979721
Yeah because what the author says does not matter. She said it all on sb, and it started shit just like every time she posts this kind of powergrabby shit.
>>
Tell me Jumpers, is there any one thing you will not compromise on? Anything you would no matter what never give up, Vegeta has his pride, what's yours?

https://youtu.be/ee7cNkQrcgI
>>
>>54979783
You think anything more than "Your life is shit, kill yourself" is a powergrab.
>>
File: Big Brother.pdf (699KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Big Brother.pdf
699KB, 1x1px
But first
>>
File: Stump.jpg (6KB, 214x175px) Image search: [Google]
Stump.jpg
6KB, 214x175px
>>54979772
How many amputee stumps do you jumpers have?
>>
>>54979676
No, she didn't. She may be a pain in the ass, but she doesn't brag about stuff. That's you projecting. And she certainly never said you get control of all magic ever.
>>
>>54979811
Update one piece?
>>
>>54979813
Who the hell leaves the stump? there are cool robot hands to build!
>>
>>54979809
No but I think shit like a generic little kid jump that makes you literally god or the devil and gives you complete conceptual proterction from anything is bullshit.

Sj literally just shitposts, I never said anything about high power jumps but jesus fuck at least have some common sense and try not to be a blatant power grab.
>>
>>54979809
Not that anon but the origins in this are fucking ridiculous. They for some reason have aspects of them that override drawbacks? No that's fucking stupid and setting that precedent is not a good thing to do.
>>
>>54979834
wrong jumpmaker, faggot.
>>
>>54979811
Is this a gauntlet?
>>
>>54979846
whoops.
>>
>>54979799
coffee
>>
File: economics.gif (1004KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
economics.gif
1004KB, 480x270px
>>54979772
>>
>>54979834
Anon, you're thinking of Gol D. Roger. Dog is the one who made tons of imaged Jumps back in the day.
>>
>>54979829
She fucking has in the past, just like with her bragging about ripping stuff out of the jack and daxter jump and replacing it while shitposting at the other author.
>>
>>54979813
>How many amputee stumps do you jumpers have?
as in a current collection in the warehouse or how often i had one?
>>
>>54979811
Holy shit is it seriously you?
>>
File: Beerus.jpg (29KB, 319x312px) Image search: [Google]
Beerus.jpg
29KB, 319x312px
>>54979799
> Vegeta has his pride
Oh does he now?
>>
File: i003.jpg (49KB, 233x377px) Image search: [Google]
i003.jpg
49KB, 233x377px
>>54979811
WHY.
>>
>>54979850
In a way. You can play one season or stick around for ten years and get multiple chances. Powers can be dialed down with a drawback or you can completely steamroll the competition with previous abilities.
>>
>>54979829
>She may be a pain in the ass, but she doesn't brag about stuff.

Are you really saying sj doesn't brag about her shitposting?
Hangon while I laugh till I throw up.
>>
>>54979811
A reality tv show jump where i'm stuck in a house with a bunch of assholes.
Joy.
>>
Can someone tell me what jumps/perks there are that rely on having the warehouse supplement?

I've decided to make a new chain with generic Isakai as my first jump, but I wanted to try doing a chain without supplements. I figured that I would ask what I'd be missing out on by doing it that way, and then decide whether it's worth it.
>>
>>54979876
He punched you in the face for his wife (pride)
>>
>>54979811
So... what's exactly does a "strategy" do, exactly? Does it lock you into behaving that way...? Prevent you from devising your own...? I dun geddit.
>>
>>54979799
My family. If you're a part of my family, be it by blood, by adoption, or just being a close enough friend that I consider you family, then you're under my protection. My care. To give an example of how far I'm willing to go, I once conquered an entire planet because its' leader tried to have my daughter killed. I will not tolerate anyone or thing trying to hurt my family.
>>
>>54979887
>steamroll the competition with previous abilities.

>200+ Jumper Charisma Perks
"I'm on your side," says Jumper to each of the other Contestants. They believe it.

"I didn't betray you," Jumper blatantly lies to each of the other Contestants. They believe it.
>>
>Cookie Clicker jump
>Goal is to gather some insane number of cookies, like an Undecillion, in 10 years so you can buy access to the next jump
>No origins, since everyone's going to be doing the same thing, one discount per tier
>100 CP perk that makes you immune to the effects of eating too many cookies, and only cookies, from cavities to weight gain to exploding from eating 300 times your weight in cookies
>Most of the perks are based around knowing how to do something the various buildings do, such as growing cookies on a farm, turning gold into cookies, stealing cookies from the past, turning light into cookies, and being so lucky that cookies pop into existence through sheer chance
>They also let you use your knowledge to make these buildings more effective
>Capstone that lets find a way to use literally any perk you have to make cookies
>Capstone that lets you pay any cost with, an appropriately scaled amount of, cookies (this one is suspect)
>All the perks in the jump are VASTLY less effective when being used for any purpose besides making cookies, to justify offering the crazier stuff

>Bank/bag item that can hold an infinite amount of cookies as a free item, useful for when you have more cookies then there are atoms in the universe
>Items based on upgrades
>Supplies of various types of milk as an item
>How to Bake your Dragon book item
>A nice grandma as a cheap companion
>A grandma as a free companion
>A group of kittens that help you make cookies in exchange for milk as a companion

>Grandmapocalypse drawback
>Drawbacks based around the various disasters on the news ticker
>Cookie Monster drawback where you occasionally go into fits and eat vast amounts of your banked cookies, but you thankfully benefit from the effects of that 100 CP perk during said fits to keep you from exploding

I just thought of this. Does this sound anything like a good idea?
>>
>>54979862
What the hell are you on about? She's never done that. Maybe Amalur complained about her doing it, but she never bragged about any such thing. She said she cleaned up the wording, but she didn't say she took anything out of it. The thing's huge.
>>
>>54979921
They just seem to be like a third origin type that give you perks designed for a certain strategy. So you pick them and they help you in a certain way, but if you have other ideas or planning skills you could probably use those too.
>>
>>54979953
sounds like a power grab.
>>
>>54979953
So eldrtich, cookie-based powers.
>>
>>54979975
You've never played cookie clicker. Shit accelerates rapidly into insanity.
>>
>>54979953
All my yes. we need more goofy and fun jumps.
>>
>>54979953
If you give me a Buu style chocolate beam, except for cookies, I'll love you forever
>>
>>54979811
SBer.
>>
>>54979953
Ooh! Yes Please!
>>
>>54979913
I think Fairy Tale has one, God of War too, but other than that, none come to mind right away.
>>
>>54979909
This is primarily focused on the North American format of the show. Not everyone is playing just because they're famewhores or desperately seeking anonymous approval. There will probably still be a couple assholes in each house, but it isn't everyone.

>>54979921
You're not bound to that strategy alone by any means, selecting a Strategy just provides freebies and discounts that serve to make it easier to play the game in that manner. You could think of it as an aspect of your background, where going into the game you intended to make use of the strategy but can still use other methods.
>>
>>54979953
If you made it you'd be my own personal jesus christ.
>>
>>54979811
Yo, nice to see you again! How's life and stuff? Last I heard you were job searchin'?

Reading through the jump and liking it so far.
>>
File: pretty-pink-apron.jpg (60KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
pretty-pink-apron.jpg
60KB, 500x282px
>>54979916
Yes, it would seem he actually has a pair. Still, I would hardly call him uncompromising.
>>
>>54979959
>she never bragged
Nigger she said both here and in the irc about how she "cleaned up the wording" by ripping everything she didnt do out.
>>
>>54979772
>economics 101 Edition

sooo, we're mobbing bancho again?
>>
File: HipsterSyndrome_8323.jpg (14KB, 194x252px) Image search: [Google]
HipsterSyndrome_8323.jpg
14KB, 194x252px
>>54980006
>>
>>54980024
Nothing happened after Buu saga, where are you getting these fake pictures.
>>
>>54979811
Welcome back dog, it's... been a long while.

I'm sorry but /jc/ has gotten worse in your absence and you might've been better off just staying away in the long run.
>>
>>54979118
>Generic Childhood Jump v1.0.pdf
I like it. You might have gotten a better reception if you had posted it as an anon for the 1st couple of revisions though.
>Neighborhood Eternal
This should be a general thing, not part of a specific backgrounds

Move it to the general 'Stuff' section, with a price like 20CP+, where points spent on Neighborhood Eternal also add directly to your NP, to give you a better neighborhood, in addition to making it follow you.

And can it be a warehouse attachment instead of an import after the jump?
>>
>>54979799
There's tons of stuff I won't compromise on. I just couldn't tell you what it is? It mostly just shows up when someone rubs up against it.

>>54979811
Neat. Thank you, friend doggo. I shall enjoy being a useless hoebag and lucking my way into cash.
>>
>>54980024
Beerus is also someone worth killing.
>>
>>54980088
Yeah, probably.

Easiest way to do it would be to kill all the kais, apparently.
>>
>>54979811
>stupid_dog
Are you THE Stupid_Dog, the one who made all the nice imaged jumps?
So, we took a vote while you were gone, and you were volunteered to make the Conan The Barbarian and Total Recall jump if you ever returned.
>>
>>54979811
I'm happy your back dog guy. But I need to ask something. Why are Angels so heavily nerfed in the Supernatural jump? If you thought they were op it would've made sense to just leave them out and focus on hunters, demons, and monsters. But why did you make them more expensive and leave their basic features as perks, including capstones? Are you just a mongoloid-tier angel without them?
>>
>>54980068
>I'm sorry but /jc/ has gotten worse in your absence
Not really.

>you might've been better off just staying away in the long run.
Like any hobby, if you don't take it too seriously, it can just be a fun thing to do in your free time.
>>
>>54979981
That is literally what the game turns into, yes.
>>54980002
I don't want to offer anything offensive-based, since the jump is about making cookies. But, if you could already disintegrate people with magic lasers, maybe you could turn them into a pile of cookies instead of a pile of dust?
>>54979992
>>54980008
>>54980019
Don't consider this a claim by any means, but there is a possibility I will work on it if I can get out of my depressive funk.
>>
File: Justice Clown.jpg (80KB, 640x392px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Clown.jpg
80KB, 640x392px
>>54980088
Yes, make way for best God of Destruction. Justice Clown isn't a dick, he's so far in the other direction that he formed a team of superheroes to fight evil and enforce justice. He works with his Angel and Kai for the good of their universe.
>>
>>54980125
BLADE, put your trip back on so I can filter your ass.
>>
>>54980125
>turn them into a pile of cookies instead of a pile of dust?
I just want cookie superpowers, anythings fine by me.
>>
File: hug.gif (144KB, 354x369px) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
144KB, 354x369px
>>54980125
I am sorry a lack a gif of me sending you my energy. have a hug gif instead.
>>
>>54979953
Cookie Clicker jump?
~A light shines from above, piercing through the cloud cover~
~Choirs of angels strum their harps and sing like ringing silver bells~
~They gently scatter cookies to decend below to the unworthy masses~
~I taste the cookie, and it is good!~

Please, please make this. Oh, god, yes!!!!
>>
>>54980016
>Not everyone is playing just because they're famewhores or desperately seeking anonymous approval
Oh thank god.
The jump itself isn't bad, it's just... well. Reality TV show and all.
>>
File: honk.jpg (82KB, 917x900px) Image search: [Google]
honk.jpg
82KB, 917x900px
>>54980142
>>
>>54980142
From what I understand, he and Helles (from his twin universe, funny enough) both prize justice, so both of them are probably worth keeping around. Sidra is also spareable, mostly because he's a pussy who doesn't like destroying anything.

I might also spare Rumsshi just for Cus' sake. She's a cute and a good girl that likes justice.
>>
>>54979953
I want this. I also kind of want to play cookie clicker now.
>>
>>54980142
But why is he a Clown? That's the opposite of good.

He should dress like a superhero/power ranger/ Kamen Rider.
>>
http://gematsu.com/2017/08/new-fateextella-title-teaser-website-opened-news-coming-august-30

The Fate train never fucking ends.
>>
>>54980233
Japan isn't scared of clowns. They are godless heathens.
>>
>>54979811
Quick thread, give me reasons why you wont companion Big Brother US Season 10 winner and Northernlion Super Show special guest: Dan Gheesling
>>
>>54980233
I think Toriyama wanted a bait and switch. Since Vermout is both a clown and a god of destruction you'd obviously except him to be like every other dickbag power clown, like Kefka.

Instead, he's basically Zordon for his own team of Power Rangers, spreading the virtues of truth and justice by whooping ass in style, except he kicks more ass than all of them combined.
>>
>>54980276
Because I don't know he is.
>>
>>54979953
A perk that gives you/allows you to summon extra hands to aid in production, that becomes less useful when not used for cookie making?
>>
>>54980276
He's too precious for the multiverse and the world wouldn't get get sick Dan memes if interfered with his life and take him with us.
>>
>>54980276
>>54980294
who* he is. Fuck.
>>
File: Who.png (287KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
Who.png
287KB, 600x314px
>>54980276
>>
>>54980246
What a waste of Marvelous' talents.
>>
Toaru majutsu no index is an end jump. Touma's Imagine Breaker will destroy your illusions of jumping, leaving you to wake up in your bed with no jumper powers.
He'll also steal all your waifu.

The jump is a trap.
>>
>>54980299
That is a good one.

There was also an idea to have a giant cookie that makes smaller cookies when you poke it, but that might be too meta.
>>
>>54980352
Why are you touching Touma?
>>
>>54980339
Well I mean what else do they got?
>Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons
>Rune Factory
>Senran Kagura

I think Nasu's Macrophillia fetish Part 2 isnt too far off
>>
>>54980361
I didn't touch Touma. He punched me.
>>
>>54980369
Yes, please make more Rune Factory.
>>
>>54980352
>Not believing so hard that reality bends to your vision
>Not becoming immune to Imagine Breaker by making your dreams reality
Do you even shonen?
Why don't more people make Shonen Jump jokes?
>>
>>54980335
He's one of the best Big Brother players ever and a pretty cool guy. He's also kind of a youtuber/twitch streamer (not full time I don't believe) who mostly does stuff with other people to the best of my knowledge, funny as hell. I don't think there'd be any reason for many people to know him if they don't know Big Brother or have seen him on youtube/twitch.
>>
File: True Fae WoD.jpg (63KB, 564x897px) Image search: [Google]
True Fae WoD.jpg
63KB, 564x897px
What are the best jumps for becoming a fae? Also is there any way to become a WoD True Fae and not go insane?
>>
>>54980374
Don't let him punch you.
>>
>>54980377
>Why don't more people make Shonen Jump jokes?
They're low-hanging fruit.
>>
>>54980120
You're completely right of course. Supernatural may need an update. Back in the day there was more concern over including options that were OP, but given the price tag on the origin more of their innate abilities should have been gratis. As it is currently, without the perks you were probably either made by God for a purpose that didn't require those skills or like many Angels in the series lose them once cut off from Heaven. Buying the perk guarantees you get to keep the power after the jump once the link to Heaven is severed from being in a different universe.

>>54980193
I'm right with you on most reality television being trashy and/or scripted. I'd consider Big Brother (US/CAN at least) to be a little bit more of a sport, just where people are trying to socially lie/maneuver themselves to a win... Because of the format, being an entitled overdramatic asshole is actually a tremendously poor way to play because it makes housemates more inclined to try and kick you out.

>>54980276
He survived his own funeral and his social mist is too powerful. The risk of being backstabbed is too great.
>>
>>54980387
I might have pulled a combat butler moment and walked up to Index to say something like "I want you (as a hostage)"
>>
File: I See You Like To Chew.jpg (27KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
I See You Like To Chew.jpg
27KB, 720x368px
Do you like to chew, Jumpers?
>>
File: Hit.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Hit.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Reminder that Goku can apparently defeat time stops through raw power and yelling.
>>
>>54980125
>>54979953
I am down for the rise of incremental game jumps.

>Drop-in, Grandma, Scholar origins
>Drop-in focuses on cursors, clickables like golden cookies and reindeer, and luck manipulation
>Grandmas focus on wrinklers, eldritch powers, and synergy between powers/buildings
>Scholars focus on magic, science, and industry, with perks for casting cookie spells and praying to the cookie gods
>sugar lumps act as an upgrade resource
>perk to corrupt every major holiday into an excuse to eat cookies, fueling your cookie-based powers
>>
>>54980377
Shounen covers such a vast array of genres, themes and stories that it's barely even a genre itself. Without an overall narrative it'd be a bland mess with only the most sterotypical jokes or generic references. "Tournament Arc", "Hotblooded Protagonist (except when they aren't)", "Determination" you get the point.
>>
>>54980429
He can beat a DB timestop.
>>
>>54980429
Yeah, but Hit's time-stop is shitty and has weird mechanics.
>>
>>54980352
You can just walk up to Touma and shoot him with a gun. Problem solved.
>>
>>54980429
Reminder that DBZ had a character who could stop time as long as he held his breath.
>>
>>54980155
...hi?
>>
What are the best telekinesis perks for precision?
>>
>>54980506
Precision is more of a matter of training then actual power perks, so take a telekinesis perk that you can train and a training perk for the best results.
>>
>>54980506
There was that one in Watchmen. Does anyone know what happened with that?
>>
>>54980506
Maybe the one from Teen Titans? I remember combining the Cambion option with the independent telekinesis power had some pretty good results.

Also Watchmen, but I think the author was still gonna change stuff.
>>
So how come Gauntlets have to be a 100% power-lock? Couldn't one do themed gauntlets or something similar, like ones that involve only very specific powers?
>>
>>54980541
Probably. Nobody cares very much about Gauntlets though, is really the main reason.
>>
>>54980541
Look at Clustertruck for why that's a shit idea. If you don't power-lock everything out of a Gauntlet, you'll wind up inundated with "But does X count tho".
>>
>>54980541
Nothing says you CAN'T do that, but there are a surprising amount of vague/borderline perks and powers. There'd be constant arguments of what's what.
>>
>>54980541
If you want to make one like that, no one is stopping you.
>>
>>54980506
X-Men Movies allows for disintegration and Babylon 5 will let you eventually reach sub-atomic levels of precision.
>>
>>54980528
there's a watchmen jump?!
>>
>>54980541
The only way of doing it without invoking 'but does X count' is probably some form of just restricting powers. What immediately comes to mind is shit like 'you have to progress through your abilities again, RPG-style' or 'you have to go through a lengthy power up process ala magical girls and sentai', but those aren't really better than just having a mandatory drawback.
>>
>>54980463
In theory that's true.
Yet nobody who actually tries to do exactly that manages to accomplish it.
Given Touma's inhuman reaction speeds, this shouldn't really be a surprise.
>>
>>54980611
I believe it's a dead WIP.
>>
File: Watchmen JumpChain.pdf (471KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Watchmen JumpChain.pdf
471KB, 1x1px
>>54980528
>>54980538
I think this is the most recent version.

>>54980506
Probably Heroes. The main character who had that power was once able to remove a blood clot from someone's brain and he regularly cut open people's skulls. The jump also says you can get to that same level of precision.
>>
>>54980622
>Given Touma's protagonist plot armor, this shouldn't really be a surprise.
>>
>>54980377
>Why don't more people make Shonen Jump jokes?

one punch man
>>
What perks are there that require the cosmic warehouse to function?

I confess that I already asked this earlier in the thread, but people were caught up in discussing the big brother jump so my post kinda got buried
>>
>>54980644
Well, obviously.
This is Jumpchain. Most of the jumps involve people wearing superheavy plot armor.
Touma's is just a set of cursed superheavy plot armor. That also steals romantic interests.
>>
>>54980644
This makes me wonder if Devil Style would work on him or if his IB would dispel it too.
>>
>>54980648
>>54979913
There really aren't that many warehouse addons. Especially useful ones. And there are lots of jumps that offer alternatives to the warehouse, that you could just use instead. Go to Generic Dungeon Builder and turn your dungeon into a warehouse. Problem solved.
>>
>>54980622
>inhuman reaction speeds
not even close in speed to almost all jumpers

>needing to point a gun at mach speeds, because of a protagonists heavy plot armor
>>
>>54980429
Oh man, if you like DBS so much, you'll literally cream yourself over Dies Irae. Play it now.
>>
>>54980644
I remember reading somewhere that he explicitly has plot armor. because his arm is a prison or something. the prison warps causality to keep itself intact and him alive as a side effect. to aru is a weird place.
>>
>>54980352
i would actually love to fight Touma.
I will actually revert to body mod form just for him, so that he actually has a chance to touch me.
Let's see if all that martial arts training during the jump is good for anything without having superpowers
>>
>>54980705
I don't though, I was confused about how that is even possible. I'm actually not that big a fan of Shonen to begin with.
>>
I said I would last thread and here it is. The latest (and hopefully last unless something drastic happens like the entire thread reeing). Possibly last chance to say something before this goes up, so do as you will.
>>
>>54980746
Fighting spirit is literally magic. That's the underlying premise of pretty much any shounen fighting manga or anime.
>>
>>54980684
>Kill Touma
>Discover that the invisible thing defines Touma as something that exists and lives with an Imagine Breaker as a right hand.

>Erase the concept of Touma.
>Invisible Thing defines the world as something with a Touma in it.

>Destroy the concept of the world.
>Discover that Quenser planted hand-axe on Jumper.
>>
>>54980746
Well get used to that, because that's a staple of shonen.

Getting past the most ridiculous BS by invoking power-ups and loud yelling.
>>
>>54980758
Changelog?
>>
>>54980746
If I remember correctly, it was because Hit's time stop thing was a ki effect that was freezing things. Goku just overpowered it with own absurd god ki in SSB form.
>>
File: 1497656852671.jpg (37KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1497656852671.jpg
37KB, 728x546px
Reminder that Touma's arm destroys true love
>>
>>54980637
hard jump to tackle
It's great, but no one will take any option beside the dr. manhattan powers.
It's just an inherent flaw of the setting
>>
>>54980813
>destroys true love
Destroys the connection of fated love. And re-defines it as "Touma."
>>
>>54980758
>Ranting Drunk can be taken by Sorcerer/Student
Do you support underage drinking?

Also, Mr. Krabs seems kind of pointless.
>>
>>54980813
I thought it destroyed fated love?
>>
>>54980826
Maybe what is sealed in the arm is a Jumper?
>>
>>54980830
>>54980826
Thanks for the correction anons
>>
>>54980826
>>54980830
>Destroys fated love
Isn't that what harem jumpers do?
>>
>>54980841
Something so powerful it needs an absolute negation factor to barely hold it in check? Something that has a tendency to steal all the waifu?

My god, it's true. Touma is a Jumper suffering under a memory loss and power sealing drawback!
>>
>>54980758
I *Think* it looks fine.
>>
>>54980858
yeah but god forbid you accuse Jumpers of something bad. Get told to get out of thread like you just said you were David Cage.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting grandma.png (79KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting grandma.png
79KB, 375x360px
>>54979953
Sounds like a dirty way to get mass for things like nanotech/grey-goo.

In a hilarious way.
I'd say do it
>>
>>54980002
>I'll love you forever
So, I want to say I really like this jump.
I also like the cycle of life thing going on here.
The first thing I remember about Tamerai was her doing Generic Video Game Developer, which she picked up after someone else hit a wall with it. And the did an amazing job; it is one of my favorite jumps.
And then there is this. A jump where Tamerai hit a wall, and someone else picked it up, and also did an amazing job. Kudos to you both!

ANYWAY, on to the jump.
I don't see a specific setting drawback, and it would be nice. Visit Death March or some other setting that will probably never get a jump.

>Gamer
>You have the same gender and physical age as you did before this jump
I'd modify this, having you entering the jump as your game avatar or character you played could also happen. The 40 year old male slob entering the game as the 20 year old female Elf mage he had on his WoW account for example.

>Human
>Monster
You mention goblins as a monsters. Can bipedal people like Orcs, Goblins, or Beast Kin be either Human or Monster race?

>Monster
>You gain the Stranded drawback for no points
Since the 'Stranded' drawback says
>you find yourself in the middle of the wilderness. Not regular wilderness, either. Populating this area are countless species of monsters, of varying strength and aggression
It have you just start away from towns or cities, but that could mean a lot of things, like being just a days journey away from a small town in a beginner dungeon, or the Ghibli Hills version of the Wilderness. Taking the Stranded drawback would put you in a less classy location.

>Sentient Item
>some sort of inanimate object
>inanimate
Do you HAVE to be inanimate, or can you move around like Alphonse in FMA of you are a suit or armor, or fly independently like Excalibur in the Librarian if you are a sword?
Being unable to move under your own power sounds like a disadvantage.
>>
>>54980758
Weren't there more expensive perks called Dragon of the Apocalypse and Fallen God/dess before?
>>
>>54980758
If you Import the weapon created using the Manifest Dragon! Perk into other Jumps with weapon import options, will the added effects then apply to your Dragon form?
>>
File: if i was a rich boy.png (415KB, 769x600px) Image search: [Google]
if i was a rich boy.png
415KB, 769x600px
>>54980684
>needing to point a gun at mach speeds, because of a protagonists heavy plot armor
>point gun at mach speed

if you can point a gun at mach speeds, you can just throw the fucking bullet at his head
>tfw he will probably nullify that, but not the bullet fired from an actual weapon
>>
>>54980905
>ALL Backgrounds
You should specify the later options are modifiers to the base background, High Blooded still get human Item discounts and can choose skill Books their free cheat, Dungeon Hearts still get Sentient Item discounts, and could choose Skill Sharing as their free cheat, etc.

>Dungeon Heart
First, the Dungeon Hearts dungeon. I'd explicitly give them a dungeon for free, like monsters can buy the Cave of Beginnings.
And what happens after the jump? Needing to stay in the Dungeon for it to work in later jumps can be a problem.

>Sealed
Not sure this part is really appropriate
>For some reason, all of the physics knowledge you have also seems just slightly inaccurate. You’ll have to make due without.
Someone getting moved to another world, and Robinson Crusoe-ing up all manner of the comforts of home is one of the common tropes here.

>Golem Formula
>The golems it describes are weaker than a human adult,
>Though casting the creation spell is costly for a beginner, it is not impossible, and will grow easier with practice
Might want to say you kinds of golems you can make and their abilities also improve with practice. Super cheap golem creation isn't that great if they all suck.

>A Bag of Coin
>Adventurer’s Remains
>Robe of Disguise
These aren't really all that great. A replenishment interval for the Bog of Coin and Adventurer's Remains would be appropriate. the Remains would be most useful as loot in the dungeon, and not restocking makes that hard.

The Robes are a Monster item, and that origin has the tribe, to ROBES of disguise would be useful for helping your tribe avoid notice.

>A Hero’s Light
>Marked
Have Marked also able to invert the Heroes Light if you choose. Maybe you arrive during an eclipse, or those SPOOKY Dark powers you have mean some Knight Templar has it in for you.
>>
File: 2374117-1725091_superman709_016.jpg (442KB, 1131x548px) Image search: [Google]
2374117-1725091_superman709_016.jpg
442KB, 1131x548px
>>54980429
This: >>54980447
And also this: >>54980458
Look, I don't... really want to get into a big argument like the last time we did this two hundred threads or so back, but I don't think of Hit's time stop as actually stopping time. Time stop means time stops, everything is stopped, you can't get through it and move all normal just because you're really fast.

Hit stops time the way the Flash stops time. He's not really stopping anything, he's just moving really fast.
That's my take on it, anyway.
>>
>>54980880
And a bad Luck drawback, Oh my god that makes so much sense, its also why he has such great plot armor and is apparently good at convincing his enemies to stop.

He doubled down on charisma, plot armor, and harem perks.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54979811
Drawbacks: Old Soul, Holier Than Thou, BB Marathon, Fantasy Draft

Rolled Fiction Friction

Drop-In

The 2-for-1 (Free)
Teams (Free)
Project DNA (Free)
The X-Factor (Free)
Intruders (50)
Coaches (250)
Strategy: Floater (Free)
Floating (Free)
Meet the Houseguests (Free)
Edit: The Alpha
And Now For Something Completely Different: The Doctor (200)
Multidimensional (Free)
Fear Factor (Free)
Bad Boy Charm (Free)
Bigger Bad (Free)
You Know You Wanna Watch (Free)
Studio 18 (0)

I'm not sure who looked more suprised and in despair when we all met in that room: My old enemies, or Elodie. A lot of viewers phoned in to ask why the BBC was revealing the Thirteenth Doctor in a different show.

Anyway, the game quickly devolved into Nyarlathotep's team of eldritch nightmares competing against Featherine's team of beings too frightened by her to say no to. It kept trying to get me to join it's team, which I responded to by playing poker with Gil, the Buddha and Rick in a quiet corner while shouting LALALALAAAAAA until it gave up. Tiamat got confused and AAAAAAAed back to point out that yes, she had done the dishes and it wasn't her fault Ramethus knocked them over because he wasn't good at anything but fighting.

>Plot twist: Anon, Nyarlathotep is...your long lost brother!

NOOOOOOOOO!

H̀͡AH̴A͢͞H̨̧̧A̷͜H͡A̢H̷͝A͡!̧

>In law!

Phew!

A͝w̧͟w̨͞

(Cont'd)

>>54979799
The prominence of order over chaos; I don't necessarily want to eliminate it, but it can't be allowed to have a greater influence in existence.

The guaranteed safety and fulfilment of those dear to me.

And going out to eat something nice instead of ordering Panda Express.
>>
>>54980758
Can Original Dragon! explicitly say they wanna be our maid/butler (unless Jumper doesn't want them to, I guess)? I mean it's kind of a given but I feel like it should be said outright.

Even if they don't actually have Maid/Butler Dragon!.

Especially if they don't.
>>
File: 5f7.jpg (52KB, 600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
5f7.jpg
52KB, 600x1060px
>>54979811
I know this was meant for yourself/as a joke but I unironically love this shit. My folks watch this all the goddamn time.
>>
>>54980880
>Touma is a Jumper suffering under a memory loss and power sealing drawback!

hmm... i think you might be on to something..
what other characters are clearly amnesiac jumpers stranded in a world not ready for them?

>Touma
>Saitama
>???
>>
>>54980858
Precisely why I avoid those perks.
>>54980841
>>54980880
This makes entirely too much sense. my decision to keep at least 50 meters away from him at all times feels even more justified now.
>>54980894
I have never seen anyone fail to admit jumpers are like living disasters. sometimes good ones that clean up after ourselves but always a source of chaos and change once we put our big boy boots on.
>>
>>54980931
>Superman 'sped' up his senses.

Wut, can he also slow them down? When was this power included in his Kryptonian bullshit. Are the two of them literally speaking so fast that no one can hear them?
>>
>>54980905
God damn, Reborn perks are good for an early jumper.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
>>54980939
My strategy for staying on the ratings was very simple: I used the rights to my own studio, to run a show WITHIN a show called Bigger Brother which I populated by turning some of the furniture into Furniture, and also bribing/cajoling/blackmailing some of my foes into participation. Since it also let them get away from some of my OTHER foes, it also doubled as a bribe. Orikan being forced to spin the Wheel of Misfortune like an organ grinder's monkey quickly became an internet meme.

Elodie was the good girl, always trying to make everyone get along (and remind Nyarlathotep eating the other contestants' sanity would disqualify him). I was the bad boy, spending most of the competitions making fun of Erika's fashion sense. Things got worse once the Crawling Chaos and the Spectator Witch got popular enough to come up with their own challenges. It is incredibly hard to keep running a reality show when you're trapped in a logic puzzle. Which is full of tentacles.

By the episode before last, Bigger Brother had secured enough unbreakable oaths of fealty to vote myself Head of Household.

Featherine wrote everything that had happened into a story, thanked everyone for the fun times and sauntered into the sunset.

Nyarlathotep just face-tentacled

"Í̷ ̷̧d͝on't͘ ̷̛͡k̷͢n̡o͘͜w̵͜ ̴̢w͜͝h̢̕a̵t'̷s͝ ́͡m̕͜ò͘r͘͘e̶̕ ͠s̨͡a̷̢͘d̢͡, ́͟th͟͟e̵ ͘f̷͜a̢͘çt̸̀͞ ̵͠͝t̡͝hą̴t̕ ̸̛w͜e͝'͞v͘e ́͞b̢̨͘ee̴̶n͡ ̧f́i̴͜͠g͢h̵̨͢t̵͜i̸n̷g̢ ̵͝͝o̢̧̨v̶ę̵r̢ ̵́l̕͡e͢ś͜s̷͝ ̨͞m̸̢͠on͡e̡y ̡t͟h̷a̷̷ń̴͟ ̢ýo̕ų ͟á͝n̸d I̛͝ ̴ha̵̛v̧e̕ ̢i̶̕͝n ̢̨o͞u̢r̴ p̴óc̢͘k̛͠e̷̶ţs̶͟,͘͞ ̕ǫr t̴͞h͢é̴̷ ̵f̵a͢c͡͝t ̛͠t̷̛h͜a͜͝t ̷y͞o̴u'̀͘r̀e̴͢ ̶̴̕p̵̨͘et̡t͜ỳ̧ ̧̛́e̵̕͟n̛ou̢͘g͟͡h͘͞ ͠t̀o͜ ̸͡ęn͢j̸́o̶y ̡͟͢th̷͜is͢ ͞v̷̷ic͘͡to͝r͜y̢̛"͝
>>
If you used Jam(RWBY) on a God made of magic long enough would they just stop existing?
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (4MB, 2150x3035px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
4MB, 2150x3035px
>>54980939
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: tenor.gif (223KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
223KB, 300x300px
>>54980716
IT JUST WORKS
>>
>>54979811
So... If I take Crisis Challenge and Reality Television, is there anything that prevents my old foes from just skipping the bullshit and immediately scheming to murder me?
>>
>>54980985
Probably more like make them feel really sick and go have a lie down
>>
>>54980955
>saitama is a jumper
....yes

>takes all the strength, durability and anti plot armor perks from different backgrounds
>buys cool cyborg firend companion
>has to take amnesia, bad luck with money, baldness, bad reputation and boredom drawbacks
>>
>>54980985
depends on how much more powerful that god is. most likely you would only make it itch if you were way weaker.
>>
What happens if Touma touches a Servant or a TYPE?
>>
>>54980758
Are jumpers immune to the Mr.Crabs screeching?
>>
>>54980758
The Place Where I Belong still seems really underwhelming compared to the other Dragon capstones
>>
>>54980955
Goku is a jumper.
>Top tier abilities
>Gives no shits for morality
>Has spare 1-ups.
>>
>>54981023
I'm talking about a God like those jn Amonkhet from MtG.
>>
>>54979975
Your mom is a powergrab.
>>
>>54981027
A Servant would probably be dispelled a Type of any planet other then Earth would probably give him a look of 'wtf bro' and then smash him.
>>
>>54980931
Time skip is weird and makes no sense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqISFkM6C6k
>>
>>54981027
Not much. Imagine Breaker has limits, probably because most of it is used sealing That Thing.

Now a handshake on a Master's command seals...
>>
>>54980993
Wait, what's going on here.

Why is Tiamat crying.

WHY IS SHE DYING.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHY IS SHE SO SAD AND WHY DOES THAT MAKE ME SAD.
>>
>>54981027
>Servant

I imagine by default they pop as usual being magic constructs technically, but NPs/more bullshit skills might, MIGHT be able to cheese around or through it. Avalon for example is very similar to the idea of what Imagine Breaker is.

>TYPE

Remember what happened when Touma tried to punch out an Archangel? Best case scenario is a big, big clash of energies-which ends the instant Touma steps inside their Crystal Valley equivalent, normal reality becomes the Type's, his hand stops working and he gets squashed.
>>
>>54981027
>TYPE
RIP Touma.
>>
>>54980978
>t̴͞h͢é̴̷ ̵f̵a͢c͡͝t ̛͠t̷̛h͜a͜͝t ̷y͞o̴u'̀͘r̀e̴͢ ̶̴̕p̵̨͘et̡t͜ỳ̧ ̧̛́e̵̕͟n̛ou̢͘g͟͡h͘͞ ͠t̀o͜ ̸͡ęn͢j̸́o̶y ̡͟͢th̷͜is͢ ͞v̷̷ic͘͡to͝r͜y̢̛"͝
This desu.

Featherine just fucking off with a manuscript is comedy gold tho.
>>
>>54980972
>Wut, can he also slow them down?
he would naturally be just superfast, but he slows down to interact normally with everyone else beside the flash.
It's just like you talk slower to a retarded person. That's what superman and the flash have to deal with everyday

>Are the two of them literally speaking so fast that no one can hear them?
yes
>>
File: tsundere.jpg (86KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
tsundere.jpg
86KB, 800x450px
>>54981052
>Type of any planet other then Earth would probably give him a look of 'wtf bro' and then smash him.
>Type falls in love with him and acts all tsundere
>Proceeds to smash him since it doesn't understand love
>>
>>54980906
I think they were 1200 a piece? Some anon was constantly REEEing about them and they got taken off I believe.
>>
>>54980905
What are the magic systems generally like in Isekai?
>>
>>54981127
Generic.
>>
File: EXPLOSIONS.gif (765KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
EXPLOSIONS.gif
765KB, 500x281px
>>54981091
>How do I express this thing called love?
>Oh, I know how!
>>
>>54979913
Hmm. Sims and Red Alert have perks that require purchases in the Warehouse supplement.
>>
File: -JC- Spookydad.jpg (69KB, 491x369px) Image search: [Google]
-JC- Spookydad.jpg
69KB, 491x369px
>>54981062
Didn't spookydad kill her? (like he does everything else?)
>>
>>54980905
>Tamerai
>her
>>
>>54981127
Well you've got your fireballs and your healsluts, standard fair really.

If their is a unique magic power its almost guaranteed to be something that is exclusive to the MC that's uber powerful the way he uses it. That's usually how these things go.
>>
>>54981056
>skips time
>stores time
>moves to different dimension
>????

does he somehow use "time potential/energy" (whatever that means) or the dimension of time itself to move into a 4th spatial dimension so he can evade attacks in 3D space, but the "shadow" (his 3D appearance) he casts into the 3rd dimension can still be seen?
(kinda like paper marios flip with flatworld physics)
>>
File: sherp.png (148KB, 262x324px) Image search: [Google]
sherp.png
148KB, 262x324px
>>54981056
So... if I'm reading this correctly, what he's actually doing is moving forward in time at extra speed and collecting time as he bypasses it, and then using that stored time to sit in a pocket dimension that is visibly parallel but non-interactive to the one he's normally in, and then he just sits there while people swing at him because it makes him look like a badass.

The moving forward in time would be akin to being on a treadmill moving forward that's zipping you along faster than other people, except it's across time instead of space.
Then the collected time is used as a sortof "alternate timeline" that exists visibly in the present, where he can't be interacted with because it's not on our time axis.
>>
>>54981160
Better, actually. She didn't have the concept of death - until he got involved.
>>
>>54981127
You get a skill, like Fire Magic, which has a level. As you raise the skill level or your magic stats, your fire magic gets stronger and you can do more with it.

In isekai without a game setting it works pretty much exactly the same, except the game mechanics are implicit rather than explicit.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>54981062
Seems straightforward to me. She can't believe some human would fall in AAAA with her so at first she thought he only wanted her for her AAAAs, and now that she's gonna get LAAAAAAAAed she's crying tears of happiness.

Be the Monster CYOA makes me sad too. I swear, when GO comes out I gotta find a way to calm her down enough to go into Beast rehab or something

>>54981091
TYPEs actually can learn to love! It just takes having an earthly concept of death imposed on them, and then crashlanding near a human village, and then their own consciousness abandoning their body to merge with the imagination of nearby humans to incarnate as the abstract ideal of a perfect waifu.

...all things considered, I think I'll stick with psychonauts science when it comes to educating ORT. V/V's a social butterfly, ORT just sleeps in all day and doesn't do any work. And gets crystals all over my warehouse by snoring.

I'm get my kouhai a job by inventing new equal opportunities hiring policies!

#TypeLivesMatter
>>
>>54981160
He gave her the concept of death while in they were all in the underworld/realm of the dead/term-I-can't-remeber, I think.
>>
>>54981179
>>54981176
i think we're reading to much into this

It's probably something like:
"time skip sounds cool and we watched too much naruto when designing the character"
>>
File: Deku.gif (158KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
Deku.gif
158KB, 540x300px
>>54981208
Promise me, one day you will upload your writefagging, I want to read it badly.
>>
>>54981176
>>54981179
He turns intangible sometimes. Then he teleports. That's all that actually matters.
>>
File: 0f2.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
0f2.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>54981179
Then all you need to do to beat him is to go faster than time and punch through multiple dimensions!

That's the Goku way!
>>
>>54981185 >>54981217
I have a distinct feeling however he does that is on a banlist somewhere in the new supplement. but if it is not, I am going to import myself for it, that sounds way too good to pass up.
>>
>>54981160
If I remember right, he doesn't kill her, he just adds the concept of death to her, meaning that she can be killed now.
>>
>>54980246
Nasu is just spoiling me now.

>>54979118
That's just embarrassing.
>>
>>54981254
So we can be a Beast in F/GO right? Can I be the Beast of Possibility?

Seriously could that be a thing?
>>
>>54981275
You can be a Beast, yes.
>>
>>54981248
I think, not 100% sure, that his magic eyes only gave her the concept of death in the underworld. Since on the planet she's had no concept of it and won't know it as long as she is on the planet. So they took her to the underworld and used his magic eyes to give her that concept. It wouldn't have worked otherwise do to being a very powerful being in her own right.

Don't take my word for it, I'm only 10% sure I'm somewhat correct.
>>
>>54981127
>What are the magic systems generally like in Isekai?
Isekai is a genre, so it can vary a lot.
The two I've read are Death March and Lazy Dungeon Master.
In Death March each broad type of magic is a separate skill, like Fire Magic, Nature Magic, Dimensional Magic. Skill levels go from 1-10 (ten is godlike) and seem to be an artificial assist function added to the system, since you can do things without a skill, or above your actual skill, if you are actually, really skilled independent of the official Skills.

Lazy Dungeon Master has a Language of Magic most people don't know, and individual spells are phrases in that language. Scrolls are available to imprint the knowledge of a specific spell, and are made by people who already know the spell, or found in dungeons (and bought by the core to place as spoils, implying the person in charge of the system knows the actual language)
>>
>>54979183
Initially read Heroes as meaning the one with Hiro and Peter and Sylar etc, cue WTF moment.

>>54979243
Blame! has megastructure engineering perks.
Supreme Commander has ludicrous production tech.
>>
>>54980758

Edits made according to the comments if you feel like yours wasn't addressed feel free to read the notes.

Also to that one guy who keeps asking for a changelog (not going to bother tagging since I'm bad at it) it's internalized within the jump document.

Thank you all for the critique and support!
>>
>>54980905
Would the Upgrade Cheat work on something like powers?

Gonna skip a few centuries of growth with Complete Arsenal. Eat your heart out, Eidolon.
>>
>>54980939
Super excited to see a build e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶B̶B̶U̶K̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶s̶h̶. Just want to point out that only one of the 100CP perks for your Edit is free (your choice which one), the remaining two are just discounted.

>>54980948
I will shamelessly admit that I genuinely enjoy like the North American version of the game. The show might not always be great or accurate to what's going on inside but the 24/7 glimpse into how people are actually playing can be pretty interesting from a psychological standpoint.

>>54981003
If they actually try anything openly violent they will be removed by the production staff as quickly as possible and ejected to their home dimension. This doesn't exactly do anything to protect you before the attack begins, other than Production trying to discourage things. There is the potential 500CP prize and other rewards that might dissuade violence. If it's in your enemy's personality for them to give up the chance at power just so they can inflict serious injury on you... just be careful. Production/fans are always watching so if the other houseguests are plotting to murder you they will be on standby and ready to jump in. Maybe consider Fantasy Draft to select enemies that are less overtly murderous? Otherwise, taking Crisis Challenge is the main way to turn this jump into something actually dangerous.
>>
File: SKELETON WARRIORS HASSAN.jpg (198KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
SKELETON WARRIORS HASSAN.jpg
198KB, 1136x640px
>>54981248
Its his Noble Slamtasm iirc

Azrael - The Angel That Announces Death
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1
Maximum Targets: 1
A large sword without anything unusual about it. It is ingrained with the faith that this individual continued to believe, spent a lifetime wielding.

It has been said that the sword of this individual - who continues to walk on the boundary of the Gehenna Valley - bestows an instant-death effect to all attacks. Although the probabilities are low, it presents the risk of instant-death no matter what sort of formidable enemy the target may be. Because one from the Gehenna Valley grows used to and is assimilated with death, he acquires resistance to instant-death and fascination.

He does have a neat skill though

Death Toll: EX
An evening bell that informs people of the funeral rites and makes the news of death resound. A unique skill whose activation effects have become one with these rites. This swordsman does not choose who to kill by his own will. Once the other party has 「lost sight of the proper time to die」 and turned into a living dead, he grants salvation on behalf of the Lord. Everything is the will of the Heavens; therefore, those who end up meeting with this swordsman learn the end of their fate.
───Can you hear, the sound of this bell.
It is the end of your luck in itself.
Accept and release your soul. This is your last chance to have a peaceful slumber as a person.
>>
>>54981165
>Tamerai
>her
Ok, there are a couple options here.
One, Tamerai sounds like a girls name, and I goofed.
Two, Tamerai is the new Worm_Anon until the Worm Powers update happens.
>>
>>54981316
Sorry to keep badgering about is, but I really think The Place Where I Belong isn't on par with the other dragon capstones, There's global hexing, religion powrs and...something I'd have thought would be more apporpriate for one of the human backgrounds?

I think the fallen deity idea from the first WIP you posted seems a better fit
>>
>>54981328
>「lost sight of the proper time to die」
I am a bit worried about what this part means for jumpers.
>>
>>54980931
And I feel the need to point out that by the end of Buu saga, holes could be ripped in space-time just by screaming really loud.

Powerlevels have fucking by magnitudes since then. People are now fast enough/strong enough to outrun time.
>>
File: THE FUN STOPS HERE.jpg (429KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
THE FUN STOPS HERE.jpg
429KB, 1440x1080px
>>54981349
>>
>>54981316
Huh. So I haven't kept up with this jump because I know nothing about the setting, but weren't there 1200 CP perks at one point? What were those and what happened to them?
>>
>>54981378
They got removed to outcry at the time about the jump not representing the series (due to it being fluffy Slice-of-Life)
>>
>>54981357
>People are now fast enough/strong enough to outrun time.
Didn't that actually happen way back in the Frieza Saga? I feel like someone moved so fast that the little green guy's timestop didn't work on them.
>>
>>54981254
Yo Val, does Combo Star only proc based on physical attacks? Also, would using something like a teleport to close in on an enemy count as "interrupting" it?
>>
>>54980931
>Hit stops time the way the Flash stops time. He's not really stopping anything, he's just moving really fast.
>That's my take on it, anyway.
Wait, but how would they be able to hear each other? Sound travels significantly slower than the speeds they would need to be moving at for it to be near time-stop.
>>
>>54981399
Think it's just any sort of physical hit, so it can be magical spells as long as there's an impact to it. Nah, teleports should be fine. just don't have an attack blocked or dodged or leave a few seconds between blows.
>>
>>54981395
I'm pretty sure 'Gets got the short green frog man unawares, though I could be wrong.
>>
>>54981411
No but see they just speed up their hearing so they hear sound faster. It all makes sense.
>>
>>54981344

Ultimately as much as I understand where you're coming from, The Place Where I Belong isn't meant so much to be a massive power item so much as the more slice of life-y capstone compared to the other, as of the dragons in the plot we find Lucoa to be the most passive and least high key about her powers (along with also being the only spectating dragon we meet and also the name being a direct rip from a chapter on her character.)

As much as I would like giving that tree something similar to the original capstone, treading on that path again will lead to all sorts of things like people complaining about power balancing in what is supposed to be a slice of life jump (which was why it was removed in the first place).

Ultimately, unless there is overwhelming support to overhaul The Place Where I Belong into another offensive ability similar to other dragon trees I plan on keeping it the way it is. Thank you for taking the time to comment however, it is much appreciated.
>>
>>54981411
Don't worry about it.
>>
>>54981411
Everything movement related in DC is linked to a magical energy called the Speedforce. Flash is basically an avatar for it so he can probably just make his speech go fast like him. Superman can probably do something similar since he's fast as fuck too. Comics bullshit basically.
>>
>>54981419
Nifty, thanks. So Mystic Eyes of Pressure should definitely work for it, then.

>a few seconds
Wow, that's much more generous than I would have thought. Can the user be hit at all, or does that end it?
>>
>>54981488
>Mystic Eyes of Pressure
I have Mystic Eyes of Debt Perception. I can look at you and know if you owe money.
>>
>>54981505
>Mystic Eyes of Debt Perception
>Not Mystic Eyes of Promissory Notes
For shame on you.
>>
>>54981521
I was going to get those, but the damned Yakuza came after me, so I had to go to a cut rate Magus.
I think he took one of my kidneys too.

Also, looking into mirrors scares me.
>>
>>54981429
Hey Val, assuming that Beast class servants can take Independent Manifestation, does it protect from time stops?
>>
>>54981505
>>54981521
I have Mystic Eyes of DPS Perception. I can judge how optimized your build is with a glance.
>>
File: cards.png (315KB, 474x395px) Image search: [Google]
cards.png
315KB, 474x395px
So like I'm gonna include a customized castle in Genealogy but the thing is that I'm...creatively bankrupt on ideas

Stuff I'm including

The "Jumperitter", a group of soldiers that wield some kind of weapon related to you (details need to be ironed out and elaborated up) so
Augury place (Check up on romance related stuff and see bloodlines)
Weapon Repair Place
Pawn Shop
Weapon's Storage
Arena where you can earn money (and only money)
Infirmary

What else should I include?
>>
File: IMG_1529.png (129KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1529.png
129KB, 500x600px
>>54981324
My mistake! Skimread, let's go with Bad Boy Charm.

>>54981087
TO HELL WITH NYARL AND ALL IT STANDS FOR.

I imagine that instead of getting a vaunted position in the City of Books that may or may not still exist, Featherine just treats it as her version of the sunday funnies or reads it on the loo

>>54981239
Wait, you mean...all of it? The pastebinned stuff, or longer builds posted in thread? Because I definitely don't think I can keep track of all the latter.

I dunno man, I feel really embarassed about some of it. I write like I shit: Spontaneously, mainly to unburden myself of something I just made and with a faint sense of distaste after the deed is done. And a lot of it now has glaring plotholes because of updated jumps meaning that logically, I should've used some stuff I retroactively had at the time.

'sided, I mainly write for myself and just posted in thread in case anyone else got bored enouh to take a look. Dunno if I'd want something set in stone I could regret or might get retconned if an older jump got updated.
>>
>>54979799
No one touches my companions or those under my protection. If they can defend themselves from a normal person then that is okay. But if some god comes around and starts messing with them I am going to lay some smack downs.
>>
File: kind-of-fast.jpg (116KB, 518x396px) Image search: [Google]
kind-of-fast.jpg
116KB, 518x396px
>>54981429
That's how Superman can hear things from across the city, and then still get there just in time!

It makes total sense!
>>
>>54981056
But why is he a penis?
>>
>>54981568
And the same way he can here shit from Earth when he's in space.
>>
>>54981552
So... Looking at me would probably result in you laughing your ass off.
During which I will kill you with my sub-optimal build.
>>
>>54981557
Throne room, obviously. Also, maybe some kind of stable? Also maybe some kind of church or shrine, to pray to the Divine Dragons. Even if they're not actually gods, worship of them is pretty common, and I think praying to them usually does get a response.
>>
>>54981568
I feel ashamed for just now realizing how fucking retarded it is that this happens. The speed of sound is a huge limitation on any kind of super-hearing. Fuck.
>>
>>54981324
Ah, kk. I'll try my best not to get murdered if I do end up taking that.
>>
>>54981552
And I have Mystic Eyes of Depth Perception! Which means I don't have to wear glasses anymore!

>>54981328
Why is the Abrahamic God so powerful compared to the other Divine Spirits anyway?
>>
>>54981585
Yup. Clairvoyance quickly becomes mandatory after awhile.
>>
>>54981620
>Mystic Eyes of Depth Perception
That shit's overpowered. Hell, with that you can probably see how far something is from you!
>>
>>54981585
That's why you need magic ears.
>>
>>54981488
Well, more realistically I'd say it's like a second but pretty much as long as it's an uninterrupted combo, like imagine if it'd count as a combo in a fighting game, it'd fit. Being hit should end it, I believe.

>>54981546
Immunity or resistance, depending on your rank I believe.
>>
>>54981557
Some kind of training field for troops to have practice battles or general training? A communications center for spies to report to and messenger birds to roost? Trebuchets?
>>
>>54981635
Hey, don't knock it. You could probably pull some ridiculous shit with projectiles and ranged weaponry with it. Maybe.
Okay, it sounds like shit.
>>
File: 1494911542054.jpg (66KB, 485x533px) Image search: [Google]
1494911542054.jpg
66KB, 485x533px
>>54981541
Ever since I got my mystic eyes of smug perception I love seeing my face in the mirror.
>>
>>54981657
Aiming is a myth. No way even Mystic Eyes would let you do something as absurd as that.
>>
>>54981657
What if it lets you perceive and manipulate psical and conceptual depths?

>see someone's feelings
>make a small puddle or hole deep so your pursuer is trapped in it
>>
>>54981657
Mystic eyes of drunk perception.
Mystic eyes of dank memes perception.
Mystic eyes of dance perception.
Mystic eyes of dirt perception.
>>
>>54981674
But I know a guy who knew a guy who was roommates with a guy who had a cousin who had a friend who said he could aim! You're telling me he lied?
>>
File: 1470169145847.jpg (72KB, 627x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470169145847.jpg
72KB, 627x495px
>>54981665
I got Mystic Eyes of Dess Perception.

Send help.
>>
>>54981642
Aight, thanks.
>>
People say I have Mystic Eyes of Self Deception, but I just don't see it.
>>
File: DESS.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DESS.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>54981694
YABAI DESS
>>
File: GARcher.png (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GARcher.png
269KB, 1920x1080px
>>54981665
Now that I think about it, what perks let me radiate as much pure smug as possible?
>>
>>54981694
I thought you had the Mystic Eyes of Dress Perfection.
>>
>>54981566
>Wait, you mean...all of it?
I want to read the crazy, so yes. Honestly from what I have seen of the snippets you have posted it all seems like good fun, crazy, but fun.
>>
So how would something like Gamer's Body interact with healing factor perks or those which allow you to survive with only fractions of your mass left? Would it just make them useless?
>>
>>54981724
I think there's one in High School DxD. A Grigori perk?
>>
>>54981724
Exalted is your one stop shop for that.
>>
>>54981724
There is one in Solars and another in Kamen Rider Kabuto
>>
File: Chinese Electric Batman.png (399KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese Electric Batman.png
399KB, 658x370px
We got anything else like Light of Eden of Anti-Demon Wavelength?
>>
>>54981749
>healing factor perks

They become skills that improve your HP regen.

>survive with only fractions of your mass left

Some would become "survive a fatal blow with 1hp remaining" skills and some would probably be "your defense is boosted when you fall below XX% HP" skills.
>>
>>54981318
>Would the Upgrade Cheat work on something like powers?
One of the first thing an Isekai protag does with that kind of cheat is buff up some weak power that's normally useless to be something awesome. Right after buffing their appearance and sexual prowess.
>>
>>54981778
>of
*or
Of course I mess up.
>>
>>54981749
Healing factors would combo well, and might get a slight boost.

Fractions of mass... Dunno. Maybe as a multiplier to your health, but without actually increasing your defense or regen or anything else?
>>
>>54981316
>8. Lucky! - Pick your location from the four above
Seems like it should be Eight.
>>
>>54981318
You may want to also shell out for Empty Frame while you're at it. Upgrading your worm power like that might take a lot of mana.
>>
>>54981816
Let you survive after your health has been depleted unless they destroy a sufficient amount of your body?
>>
>>54979811
>Camera films everyone in living room creating fake drama
>Anon is sitting quietly on couch eating sandwich
>Camera cuts to fish tank
>Camera cuts back to a now blood covered living room
>Only things not red are the couch and Anon, still eating their sandwich

I don't do well being trapped with idiots
>>
>>54981826
Dog has always done that since 7 is a lucky number and 8 is an unlucky number. The word for 8 is the same as death in China or something
>>
>>54981849
>autistic screeching
>>
>>54981849
Idiots don't seem to do well trapped in with edgelord supreme either.
>>
>>54979799
>Anything you would no matter what never give up
Boobs

>>54979813
>How many amputee stumps do you jumpers have?
That's a tough question, I'm stumped
>>54980426
>Do you like to chew, Jumpers?
I always chew my food
>>
>>54981849
>couch and Anon, still eating their sandwich
I cannot help but think you somehow gave the couch sentience and are letting it eat a sandwhich too.
>>
>>54981849
While this is a bit too edgy for me, the fact that you used your phenomenal cosmic powers to make that couch alive is ameijing.
>>
>>54981840
I mean, I always assumed that you stopped existing from all the explosions and laser necessary to get you to that point to begin with, but okay?
>>
>>54979811
>And an extra special thanks to that qt NuBee for all the love and help with everything.<3
What the heck is going on behind closed doors?
>>
>>54981895
>>54981910
Different anon. I've done that. My furniture is all geneforged insects. watching people freak out when I feed them is worth every cent.
>>
>>54980758
Still think the magic could be consolidated a bit more, it doesn't really make sense for a dragon who is magically strong enough to travel between worlds (which some dragons can't do unless they have a talent for magic) to be unable to do little things like invisibility.

Also having such minor magic as it's own perk implies we would need perks for the other smaller examples of magic; like disintegrating an apartment's furniture, forging official documents, restoring a room's disintegrated furniture, and seeing through clothes. For finding loose change in laundry. . . what did you think I meant?

You can't really have perks for all of them, at least not easily, and it would be a shame not to be able to do some of the more fun stuff.
>>
File: dan gheesling.jpg (38KB, 425x302px) Image search: [Google]
dan gheesling.jpg
38KB, 425x302px
>>54981942
Dan Gheesling and 50 nugs

Exactly 50 nugs
>>
>>54981853
>8. Lucky! - Pick your location from any of the ones listed above.
There.
>>
>>54981795
>>54981816
Hmm... Okay. I'll consider if that kind of weakness is worth the bonuses to my physicality.

Question for BLADE: Do you need Gamer's Body to use Gamer's Skills on Skills with a heavy physical component?
>>
Question: Is anyone working on a Walking Death jump?
>>
File: Yes_this_fanfic_exists.jpg (51KB, 524x450px) Image search: [Google]
Yes_this_fanfic_exists.jpg
51KB, 524x450px
>>54979811
> Fiction Friction
Huh. I guess I can now participate in pic related.
>>
>>54981895
>>54981910
Señor Sofa enjoyed his long pork sandwich
I stayed with my Bacon & Lettuce sandwich

+100 CP to whomever gets the Long Pork
>>
>>54981816
Would durability increase your HP or make each point worth more/harder to reduce?
>>
>>54981999
>Long Pork
Isn't that what cannibals refer to people as, Reverse Satan?
>>
>>54981979
If it's the kind of skill that would blow your arms off or flay you alive for doing it wrong, then probably, yes.

Otherwise you should be fine, especially if you know a healing spell.
>>
>>54980426
The best way to deal with Jumpers is a blender. No need to chew then.
>>
>>54981999
>thinking everyone doesn't already know what long pork is

It's been a long time since I last felt really justified in accusing someone of being underaged. Maybe stop posting for a while, anon. Until you can figure out how to not come off like a 14 year old.
>>
>>54981557

An upgrade to castle town ala sukioden
>>
>>54982013
Physical resist does the second, so i'd go with that, but either is fine.
>>
What were the harem perks again? I always see them talked about but only ever see the one in DxD.
>>
>>54982053

I maintain to this day that heros bbs has the best one
>>
>>54982053
Oh, so many.

Demon King Daimao (you become more disireable the more well known and powerful you are), Mushoku Tensei (Just better luck to get laid), Rosario + Vampire (works by being nice), Tales of Phantasia (The more time you spend with them the more they like you), Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban (harem balances out as everyone starts to love one another equally. No more fighting), Tsukihime (will cause problems without other perks), Familiar of Zero (Minor balancing for harems as they are more willing to share), Ben 10 (Alien women), Monster Musume (Monster women)
>>
>>54981921
Nah, not quite.
>>
>>54982027
Well I did forget that Jumpers are a bunch of degenerates, guess that was fairly naive.

>Until you can figure out how to not come off like a 14 year old.
My English professor said I wrote well T_T
>>
>>54982053
Sonichu has the most useful harem-management perk in the entirety of jumpchain.
>>
>>54982111
Agreed. Without the balancing all harems will fall apart in time or lead to infighting.
>>
>>54982053
>>54982117
Cool thanks anons! Is Mon Musu still on our drive or not?
>>
>>54982053
>>54982117
The Railgun jump also has Imagine Breaker, which among its other features is a harem perk.
>>
>>54982130
Haven't read that one. Would you be kind enough to give us a description?
>>
>>54982132
>Agreed. Without the balancing all harems will fall apart in time or lead to infighting.

Also it doesn't force anyone into your harem but instead fate finds people who would have naturally wanted to enter a relationship with you
>>
>>54982111
>>54982117
>>54982147
>>54982158
This is really gonna go well with my Vampire chain.
>>
>>54982158
>doesn't force anyone into your harem
But that's half the fun!
>>
>>54982111
Bastard! also has one that works the same way. in terms of balancing it out so that the members love each other.
>>
>>54982141
In the lewd section of the SB drive.

>>54982147
I haven't done that one yet. I only listed the perks that I have bought on my main jump.

>>54982158
Interesting. I may look into that, but at this point in my chain I might have enough perks in that department.
>>
>>54982152
>Love Quest [200 CP, discount Drop-In]- You're resolved to find that special someone you can build
into a girl/boyfriend from the ground up. Luckily, eligible people seem to just fall into your life and you
don't need to worry about satisfying them since you're AMAZING in the sack. And if you get tired of
one of them? When you're ready to part, you can choose to effectively write them out of your life.
Maybe they'll realize they were a lesbian, turn out to have been an ineffectual villain all along, or just
die in a fire. It doesn't really matter. The point is they won't bother you again after at most a single page
worth of exposition about what happened to them.
>>
>>54982203
Damn that is a good one. But dealing with Sonichu...
>>
>>54981981
Comics, show, or games?
>>
>>54982227
Sonichu is a setting of purification. A jumper will emerge from its cleansing flames with renewed self-understanding and purpose, or be burned up by their inevitable awareness of how similar they are to Chris-chan.
>>
>>54982253
Any of them. I do like the games the best. I would save Lee! But the comic books could be fun to screw with. Imagine the power of a Jumper blasting zombies and keeping everyone safe. Or creating the cure and just letting the world rebuild itself.
>>
Jump #392: Shadow Ops
>Ace of Wands, reversed: The start of an explosive situation threatening to consume all who get too close.
>Age: 30
>Location: American Southwest
>Identity: Selfer (-100)
>Drawbacks: (+600) Selfer's Scorn, Double Crossed, Latent Grenade
A month without powers, while being detected as HAVING powers, is a great way for everyone to look at me crazy. At least I'm not
>School: Physiomancy (1300)
Worth paying for, because man, I wish I had this sort of biomancy before I went to Worm. It would have streamlined the hell out of EVERYTHING.
>Spellbinder (1000)
I'm not so concerned about binding others' magic to objects as I am doing it for myself.
>Incredible Control (400)
>Raw Power (100, Selfer)
Between the two of these, I should be able to basically use my magic where and when I want, without having to worry about someone trying to keep me from using my power. Not that it's usually got direct combat applications.
>The Novels (50)
This actually isn't a bad book series, though it's not my cup of tea.

So actually it turns out that Shadow Ops is an interesting series, as long as you're willing to look the other way at all of the pants-on-head idiocy that's running rampant in the book series. Though I'm kind of... not.

Of course it really doesn't help anything that for the first month that I'm here everyone is convinced I've got a ridiculous amount of power and no talking or demonstrating otherwise shows them, but... well, I'm in a place where I don't have to worry about being drafted by the government, so I can at least keep my head down and survive. Even if it pisses the other Selfers off when I finally DO manifest powers and they go 'yeah, yeah, you've just been hiding it all along' and some actively try to sell me out to the US government. Assholes.
>>
>>54981816
Can you still bleed on things or get blood on stuff?
>>
>>54982329
Damn it, 4chan, stop losing my name every time I close the browser!

They shut up pretty quick when I started using my abilities to give people tune-ups at a distance, though. Nothing bad, but I did happen to be able to use physiomancy in concert with other perks in order to start editing peoples' genes, and thus ensure that most genetic diseases in anyone around me became a thing of the past rapidly.

Then about two months into the jump I got bored with doing things the polite, blending-in-with-the-locals way, and decided to actually change things. By which I mean I exterminated certain groups. Certain companies had individuals drop dead (because why would you turn a body into a mass of blades when you can just make their heart stop or give them a stroke?), which effectively neutered their control. I gave out rings that gave their bearers passive regeneration, though it turns out that it did make them more sympathetic to all human life instead of just ones without magic.

Also that whole European Caliphate thing is the most ridiculous bullshit idea I've ever heard of, a pair of meteor strikes put paid to THAT, along with enough news sources calling it divine retribution for the pograms over there.

Mostly after that I just wandered the Earth, editing peoples' genes for the remaining nine years of my stay - turns out that the connection to powers here is genetic, and a few minor edits to the genes of everyone within a given radius. A notable percentage, though far from the double digits, were empowered by such. More importantly, all of their children would be as well.

If there's magic, you may as well have EVERYONE enjoy it, right?
>>
>>54982304
So far as I know none of them are taken. Also a jump based of the games would be nice, but I'd prefer one set in the TV show universe. Although any setting would be nice just to experience and fix everyone's stupidity.
>>
>>54982345
If I am thinking correctly and someone will be sure to point out how wrong I am, the Telltale games are set in the same universe as the comics,
>>
>>54982345
>>54982304
>>54981981
This is why we have generic zombie apocalypse ain't it?
>>
>>54982331
Go into settings and turn gore and blood back on.
>>
>So, I showed the others Generic Childhood and they were all, "Why can you be the anti-christ in a childhood jump?" I don't think they know what the word "fun" means anymore.
>>
>>54982431
Generics don't preclude named jumps. Plus we already have Highschool of the Dead, so there's no reason we can't make more zombie apocalypse jumps.
>>
>>54982437
...I can't tell if you're joking or not. Is this an actual thing in the setting?
>>
>>54982441
Crossposting to stir shit is the 9/11 of posts
>>
>>54982437
Reminds me of the Buddha cheat in Half-Life. Your HP never falls below 1, but you can still be "hurt" so if you get shot/exploded your blood still gets splattered over whatever's nearby.

>Walk around corner
>Autoturret *braaaaaap*
>Take out the autoturret, look behind you
>blood spatter all over the wall
>>
>>54982451
Aaah, sorry sorry. that was not what i meant. I only intended to point people towards that if they don't care to wait for something specific.
>>
>>54982483
Crossposts are a failure of the board designer.
>>
>>54982456
If you want to bleed, then you can bleed.

And I have no idea. Wouldn't surprise me if it was though.
>>
>>54982501
"Crosspodting was a mistake"

Anon Miyazaki, 20XX
>>
>>54982304
You know, if we get a Walking Dead jump, we should probably have a 0cp drawback for taking Lee's place.
>>
>>54982111
Fate/Stay Night has a very similar harem perk, where they will agree to share you and also come to love each other. However, there's enough other powerful perks that you might not want to "waste" the points.
>>
Guys thoughts using Item Crash from Castlevania on an Orichalcum Weapon from Exalted-Solars? What do you think would happen (Obviously writefagging is a thing here but what are your thoughts).
>>
>>54982559
Excaliblast? The Sun's own special attacks look really similar to Excaliblasts
>>
>>54982559
Terribly uninspired, but you know how Item Crashing Holy Water makes it rain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjnXxXLSrrM
>>
>>54982441
>the others
And they accuse /us/ of racism?
>>
>>54982615
Only they're allowed to have options that are way too powerful or make no sense for the setting. It's just wrong/racism/favouritism/buzzword of the week if someone from here gets allowed to do it.
>>
File: -JC- Oldman 2.jpg (58KB, 564x903px) Image search: [Google]
-JC- Oldman 2.jpg
58KB, 564x903px
How often do you play the villain -JC-?
>>
>>54982817
Almost every jump.
>>
>>54982817
Never. What would the point be?
>>
>>54982817
I've 'played' the villain once or twice to act as a replacement antagonist to give burgeoning heroes a 'safe' villain to cut their teeth off of in DC and Marvel. It went considerable better in the former than the latter.
>>
>>54982817
I'm too empathic too be a true villain. At most I can play the asshole prankster who may curse your waifu to slowly turn into a pig but I'll always leave a way to reverse it.
>>
>>54982817
I play the villain only when it serves heroic purposes (Like uniting the world against one threat to work in harmony)
>>
File: Moriarty.jpg (194KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Moriarty.jpg
194KB, 800x1131px
>>54982817
Quite often, though as of late I usually play the role of the Bigger Bad/the Man Behind the Man, instead of being the obvious villain. Oh, don't get me wrong, I still unleash UNSPEAKABLE EVIL myself occasionally, but I much prefer to be the puppet master, the spider in the center of the web.
>>
Nasu question.
If a random TYPE showed up and tried to blow up the earth would the Counter Guard be able to stop them or would earth need another Zelretch to save it?
>>
File: oblivion_ohotmu.jpg (42KB, 342x500px) Image search: [Google]
oblivion_ohotmu.jpg
42KB, 342x500px
>>54982817
Quite often
>>
>>54982937
Another Zelretch. At a time when Primate Murder wasn't written to be a cosmic threat it needed 7 Counter Guardians to match it. For reference, 1 Counter Guardian has a million units of prana-the same amount as Dark Sakura after she finished eating most of the Servants and was on the verge of becoming the full Angra Mainyu. And using one of Zelretch's tools, Rin was able to erase sn army of her endless giant shadow familiar horde.

The average A-Ray or Knight Liner far, far exceeds even the average GO Servant in on the fly firepower (they punch at nuke strength), and out of them only Ado Edem and the Sisters (who are also True Magic users) are anything like flies trying to stop a falling rock.
>>
>>54983068
*are anything other than basically
>>
File: Towlie.gif (488KB, 490x362px) Image search: [Google]
Towlie.gif
488KB, 490x362px
I'm going to smoke some afgooey, someone give me a good jump to do while high.
>>
>>54982937
Also, keep in mind the Counter Force is nonsentient and only acts to ensure hman survival. If it ever does meet a threat that takes more than 7 Counter Guardians to meet, it's likely it wouldn't bother if the collateral damage would be too great.

The last time someone was about to reach the Root to destroy the world, it didn't even use Counter Guardians. It just gave Ryougi Shiki an intuitive push in the general direction.
>>
>>54983080
Both the Dishonored jumps, Fallen London and Dragon Age Inquisition
>>
>>54983068
Exactly how high are TYPES raw physical ability? And how bullshit are their Reality Marbles? Like what's their peak? Because Angel Notes lets you be a top tier one and I always have trouble gauging free form abilities without accidentally crossing some bullshit thresh hold.
>>
In nids it seems like only having one Bonesword is much weaker than getting several, could this be counteracted by just being a really fuck off powerful Psyker so that the boost it would get from other Bone Swords would be comparatively weak?
>>
>>54983176
Aren't Boneswords separate organisms?
>>
>>54983201
Yes but apparently they buff each other when there are multiple near each other, like if a hive tyrant is wielding four of them at the same time for example.
>>
>>54983221
Yeah but why would you being really strong make these separate organisms stronger?
>>
File: IMG_20170821_084420.png (292KB, 1080x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_084420.png
292KB, 1080x382px
>>54980905
Oh my
>>
>>54983244
They are essentially bio force weapons, channeling the psychic power of the wielder. I would assume being a powerful enough psyker with a lot more power to channel would make it stronger. Hopefully strong enough to render the boost from having a bunch of them redundant.
>>
>>54983263
dare I ask what the fuck's up with the sudden rush of "YOU ARE THE DUNGEON MASTER" fics in this genre.
>>
>>54983080
MLG.
>>
>>54983281
Probably a bunch of people reading them going, "Ha, I would do it so much better then these guys. Here's how!"
>>
File: astolfo shrug.png (503KB, 1060x717px) Image search: [Google]
astolfo shrug.png
503KB, 1060x717px
>>54982817
When I get bored and I want to make sure the hero is strong enough to defeat the villain. So I start menacing the hero but in such a way no permanent harm is done. I do make sure I look like a threat to the hero to get them to fight. Then when the hero "defeats" me I give em a Servant Eyecon and help train them to fight the real villain.
>>
>>54983281
It's part of the isekai boom, which itself is just another aspect of Japan's continuing descent into escapism as their society fucks itself over.
>>
>>54983281
I don't know, man, I just want to build giant fuck off dungeons for fun. I guess they thought it was "innovative"?
>>
>>54982817
More and more. When you have to keep the benefactor amused, just trying to survive works in early jumps. Hanging out with the protagonist and participating in the plot works for a few more jumps. But eventually you hit a point where the best solution is to *cause* drama, and let your benefactor enjoy watching the protagonists struggling to deal with the chaos you introduce.

I normally sandbag the fight as needed when the heroes have it out with my final boss form, though. After all, stories to tend to adhere to certain formulae, and "The heroes persevere and triumph in the end" is an element in that formula that one does not screw with lightly. Occasionally purging a setting can shake things up, and lend tension to future stories, but I can't afford to overdo it.
>>
>>54983295
Hey NikaMoth! How's everything going with you?
>>
>>54981642
Will there be a Ruler Class in the Servant Supplement?
>>
>>54983362
(Same Poster) My friend is also asking if there will be a Saver Class
>>
>>54983144
That's a good fuckin' question. Let's see-in Notes it's probably Jupiter: A miles-high giant made of photonic black gas that can expand endlessly with a miniature star for a core. When the core was disrupted, the explosion wiped out a continent.

The TYPEs may not have been going all out. Nasu said Crimson Moon Brunestud projected and threw an image of the moon at Zelretch; think what Shirou does with swords, but for the moon. Arc can do the same thing, and in Melty Blood replaces the physical moon with a red one that empowers vampiric abilities-which explicitly uses time alteration. Her conceptual moon empowerment is so powerful, she can physically rip her way out of the Moon Cell and into another universe.

Finally, ORT mighht be even more powerful because Nasu envisioned it as a bonus boss. We know nothing about what it can do apart from the Crystal Valley, thouugh.
>>
File: i can't wait.png (61KB, 287x315px) Image search: [Google]
i can't wait.png
61KB, 287x315px
>>54983347
Great! So fucking hype for Grand Order but stressing over college and working on Smile World. What about you?
>>
>>54983281
Well I mean there's also
>Becomes a hot spring
>Becomes a vending machine IN a dungeon
>Their toilet becomes a dungeon

Isekai is like the later seasons of Law and Order SVU, they find new ways to scrape the bottom of the barrel
>>
>>54983362
Ruler, yes. Saver will be later, when Extra is done.
>>
>>54983402
>Law & Order SVU

please god do not remind me

ILLICIT DOUJINSHI TRADING
OTAKU CARTELS
FUCKING _WHY_, AND STILL NOBODY'S CLIPPED ICE-T CALLING A MAN'S WAIFU TRASH.
>>
>>54983411
>spoiler
What. Those can't be real.
>>
>>54983411
No. That did not happen. That show could not have gone that low. I watched that shit for so long and...it couldn't have really gotten that bad, could it?
>>
>>54983395
Pretty good, I'd say. Struggling with some writer's block on one project, but on another I'm actually getting a ton of inspiration. So it all evens out.

Oh yeah, you're working on Smile World now, aren't you? How's that going? Need any ideas?
>>
>>54983424
Oh sweet summer child

I have no idea. I just like saying that.
>>
File: ONORE DECADO.jpg (19KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
ONORE DECADO.jpg
19KB, 704x396px
>>54983411
I blame Decade for this.
>>
>>54983395
Wasn't Digger do Smile World?
>>
>>54983451
He was, but then he gave it to NikaMoth over the IRC. This happened...only a few days ago, I think.
>>
>>54983383
So I guess they're similar to end bringers from worm in terms of bullshit?

I've been stacking "absolute peak of your species period" perks along with a perk that makes me bigger and physically stronger than my kin by a wide margin. So I kinda wondered where I sat on the scale. And exactly how bullshit should my Reality Marble ability to manipulate fire on a conceptual level be anyway.
>>
File: lift with massles.png (36KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
lift with massles.png
36KB, 500x309px
>>54983451
He gave it to me to work on, but I still have him screen all of my ideas and stuff because it was his baby initially and he did a huge chunk of it. I can take screencaps if you want proof of us talking about it.

>>54983434
Not really atm, I'll let you guys know if I do need any. But thank you for offering. All of the perks are written out, I'm working on items at the moment.
>>
File: -JC- Oldman.jpg (31KB, 466x677px) Image search: [Google]
-JC- Oldman.jpg
31KB, 466x677px
>>54983317
>>54983295
>>54982926
>>54982910
>>54982892
Pleased to find so many kindred spirits. I always end up offing the local villain for one reason or another, but all to often that leaves 9 years and change to with nothing to do. Playing the part of Biggest Bad and arranging for my demons and undead to play as enemies in a vast game against the heroes is always an enjoyable way to pass the time.
>>
>>54983424
>>54983433
It was a from a parody site. It is hilarious though.
>The most recent episode of the NBC crime drama Law and Order: Special Victims Unit has touched off intense discussion in the anime community. The episode, titled “Loliconvict”, featured detectives Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and Tutuola (Ice-T) pursuing an illicit doujinshi ring. The episode takes the detectives to an anime convention where they attend a boring panel discussion on the topic “what the hell is moe, anyway?”, and to several basements packed to the rafters with idol figures and dakimakura.
>>
>>54983494

I was

fucking ruised

When satire sounds more realistic than real life...
>>
>>54981393
Outcry from someone who didn't watch the show and doesn't know that retardedly powerful dragons being cute is the point. The retardedly powerful thing is part of the theme.
>>
>>54983144
Oh right, and since I realised that may not have answered the question fully. Just a few other tidbits since there aren't any clear answers at the moment:

1. Crimson Moon also possesses a) a Knight Liner called Real of the World, with the conceptual ability to restore the world it slashes to its' natural state, and b) a wind power called Alt Nagai that generates cyclones tall enough to reach the sky's edge

2. ORT's crystal exoskeleton is said to be harder than anything on Earth. It also killed a curious Dead Apostle Ancestor in seconds, and did so in a way that the other DAAs considered vampire-like enough to give it an honorary position at the top of their ranked hierarchy. ORT on the other hand thinks the DAA it ate was the most delicious thing it's had on Earth.

3. Type Pluto's blood is was used by the Sisters to create a magical forcefield around the planet to keep out the other Types by generating an ashen sea of clouds they can't pass; apparently this was a natural defence mechanism the Sisters just expanded.

4. Finally, what ORT does technically isn't a Reality Marble just something generated by it's movement that looks like one. It's the surface of Mercury, apparently. Nasu's said that if Arc got into it she wouldn't be able to access the planetary backup effect that powerlevels her one step above her opponents to illustrate how alien it is.
>>
>>54983485
Gotcha. Well, good luck Nika! Looking forward to engaging in goofy saturday morning cartoon villain antics in Smile World!
>>
>>54983494
hahahaha.

You know, I actually would love to see that. If only to see Ice T dealing with that shit.
>>
Is there a perk that allows you to just ask magic/reality to do things, rather than needing the typical wizardy "jazz hands and chanting" stuff?
>>
File: 1385967456130.jpg (34KB, 482x177px) Image search: [Google]
1385967456130.jpg
34KB, 482x177px
>>54983424
>This nigga wasn't around for the Gamer Gate episode
Dickwolf is the gift to man.
>>
>>54983504
No. It was outcry from people who knew how to balance a jump more than not at all. You realize those 1200cp perks were just going to more of the same problem the jump still has, where abilities easily available to every dragon get chopped up and made into separate perks, right? We tried to get that fixed as best we could, but obviously didn't manage to pull it off.
>>
>>54983299
>He says like his society isn't falling apart as well.
>>
>>54983483
Whoops missed this. Anyway uh...that's a hard thing to guage considering how vague Wildbow is and how vague Types are. Behemoth looked like a gangly skeleton but was otherwise unimpaired when hit by a continent-wiping blast of light right? Considering Scion has access to a mere moon(?)'s worth of core matter for personal use and he trounced him easily, I'd tentatively say you have less mass and weight, but your eldritch laws of physics means unless you're fighting another alien from your planet in practice you're actually somewhat more durable.

I mean Zelretch was pulling prana from millions of universes in order to counter Brunestud and his moon, and it still didn't fully kill him.
>>
>>54983524
There was an episode based on Gamergate, however.

Right down to the gamers being caricatures.
>>
>>54983553
>Millions
What? Cite?
>>
>>54983540
Yeah this one actually is real.
>>
>>54983545
>Every dragon
Uh huh.
>We
There's that word again.
>>
>>54983540
What an unfortunate name.
>>
>>54983563
Sorry, not millions specifically-the word Nasu used was "endless".

http://web.archive.org/web/20021016043147/www.melonbooks.co.jp/src/circle0050.html

Translation:

Q: You must tell us the details of the battle between the Crimson Moon and Zelretch at his prime!!

A: You are asking me to divulge such delicious details from my stash of ideas? Mmmm... I have shown some similar scenes in Mahoyo, they would carry a similar vibe. It would be something like, the Crimson Moon dropping a mirror image of the Moon (HERE IT COMES!) versus Zelretch doing something only he was able to do: a virtually limitless Ether Cannon unleashed through a special magic circle ("Magic Square"). If we had five times the budget of Mahoyo, then we may be able to realize such a scene.

(This is also the mechanism by which his Jeweled Sword and the Kaleidosticks operate)
>>
>>54983600
>virtually limitless
>virtually
That just means 'seemingly'. It's actually an incredibly vague quantifier.
>>
>>54983589
What a truly cutting rebuttal.
>>
>>54983545
Not him but while you'd have had a point with Dragon Religion, so far Fafnir and Luoca are the only cursed and formerly legit goddess dragons on the show/manga respectively

>>54983612
It is, yeah.

I talked a litlte about Rin (who barely knows how) using it in the Heaven's Feel route in here >>54983068, I should've also pointed out Sakura's true sorcery trait gives her casting a property of absorbing spiritual beings. Which Angra Mainyu upgrades into absorbing everything.
>>
>>54983600
That doesn't even say endless.
>>
>>54983645
>Sakura
Meh, who cares about the worm slut?
>>
>>54983600
Zelretch continues to be the strongest proper spell-caster I am aware of. short of perhaps timothy hunter? though he seems more like a reality warper than any kind of mage i suppose he qualifies regardless of my opinion.
>>
>>54983537
I believe DC Occult and Young Justice have perks for this.
>>
>>54983616
He ain't wrong tho'. You being thick skinned doesn't mean he isn't making a valid point. Why do you use 'we' in this context?
>>
>>54983659
~timidly raises hand~

>>54983700
So does the SB Bastard! jump, if you're cool with using SB jumps.
>>
>>54983716
>if you're cool with using SB jumps.
I'm cool with any jump that's half-way decent and most of the recent stuff from SB is okay. Hell even QQ's jumps are improving (still lewd as all hell though).
>>
>>54983705
Because more than one person agreed with him, perhaps?

Odd, I know. Clearly just shitposting and nothing more.
>>
>>54983524
Will we be able to get Illya's infinite magical energy skill in the next version of the servant supplement?
>>
>>54983600
Sorry, exactly which question on that page are you referring to? I can't find it.
>>
>>54983734
>Because more than one person agreed with him
Hah, lol. Samefagging obviously.
>>
>>54983659
A large enough group of people to compell Nasu to keep bringing her back without even the pretense of reasoning.

To date, there is no explaination for why the rogue AI that hijacked the Moon Cell looks suspiciously identical to her. To be fair, Kotomine's up there as an NPC too even though he didn't do anything this time.

>>54983665
By the time of any of the jumps he's well past his prime, although it's extremely vague how good this actually leaves him. I wouldn't call him the strongest proper spellcaster in the chain though, he's solidly in the higher rankings of the midtiers-because his magic only does one thing, but it does it so well it has lots of applications.

True Magics trump almost everything because they're pieces of eldritch truth either en route or directly from Akasha: The origin of everything, and therefore the greatest mystery of them all. Whereas the other forms of magic are subsystems which are part of Gaia's. The one thing that explicitly trumps True Magics, Avalon, is described as another True Magic.
>>
>>54983743
Shit, sorry. I couldn't find the anniversary book myself so I linked the nearest interview I could find.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Crimson_Moon
>>
File: dolphin stare.jpg (42KB, 540x369px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin stare.jpg
42KB, 540x369px
>>54983659
Me. I care about Sakura. I care about her so hard that I dump 200 CP into adopting her at every chance I get in Fate Zero when the entire jump is a CP vampire like all of Val's jumps are. I specifically kill Zouken Matou and then I give Tokiomi hell over his decision or try to stop him from handing Sakura over to the Matous.

I care about her that much.
>>
>>54983748
I know right? Impossible for multiple people to hold the same opinion. Would never happen.
>>
>>54983769
I agree with you. And now this means you and I are the same person and have been all along!
Hello me, how am I doing today?
>>
>>54983716
>Liking bags of worms
Gross.

>>54983749
She's brought back because Nasu likes her.

>>54983768
>Taking dick worms into your warehouse.
>>
>>54983737
Prossibably.

>>54983749
To be fair, almost all the returning characters look exactly like the originals for no real reason. Rin is the grandaughter that is utterly identical to her grandmother and Shinji is some random preteen that just looks like Shinji. Or why Issei is there. Or why they chose the FSN highschool as a base. The whole things pretty much there for fanservice/nostalgia since almost none of the returning stuff really has any plot importance.

>>54983659
Also, Sakura is former best girl, soon to return to her rightful place once Ufotable starts releasing Heavens Feel movies. For now, Rin got shilled well by Ufotable in the anime.
>>
File: tenor.gif (266KB, 498x372px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
266KB, 498x372px
>>54981942
Nubee is clearly ERPing with the jumpmakers. It started with Val but it seems vore doesn't tickle him like it used to.

*Teleports behind you* colon three
>>
>>54983764
Thanks, just wanted to check for the Japanese word used.

>無尽
Inexhaustible. The Japanese has no qualifiers like "virtually" in it. He is said to have used an inexhaustible ether cannon. Full stop.
>>
>>54983778
Oh, the usual.

Staring at the wall desiring the freedom of oblivion from this mortal coil.
>>
>>54983813
That...still only means it'd never run out, not that he was drawing on everything at once. Doesn't make sense either given later info clarifies that what he draws on is explicitly not inexhaustible.
>>
>>54983798
I wasn't aware Val was into worms. The slut part I could see though.
>>
>>54983813
That kind of word can easily be a hyperbole instead of a factual statement, though.
>>
File: y5U47d6.jpg (467KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
y5U47d6.jpg
467KB, 1024x768px
>>54983749
>well past his prime
what exactly happened to make him weaker, I'll pick up some appropriate healing before going there.
>higher rankings of the midtiers
Now when you say this do you mean now or at his peak? because if you mean at his peak then I very much want to know who you are talking being better than him about so I can learn from them too. if you mean now then... I am still a bit interested. proper wizened old Archwizards feel really rare these days.
>>
>>54983836
>what exactly happened to make him weaker,
Became a vampire then burned out most of his circuits with his type-killing beam.
>>
>>54983383
Isn't Arc shit-tier compared to other types being an an Archetype instead of a Type? Also Crimson Moon/trap possibly being on the lower end of Type powerlevels?
>>
>>54983827
>>54983831
Hey, you'll get no argument from me. I just wanted to verify exactly what was said in that answer. For the rest of it, more interested lorefriends than me are welcome to nail down the details.
>>
>>54983841
Arc would actually be two types at once if she went all in, wouldn't she?
>>
>>54983831
It's not even hyperbole as the issue. It's that the word doesn't actually indicate any level of power to the attack, just that the attack would never stop. If the spell could only destroy a house but could be cast forever, that sentence would apply just as much as if the spell destroyed planets.
>>
File: HEWWO?.png (112KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
HEWWO?.png
112KB, 500x275px
>>54983797
Oh...I see. Good night, anon. I wish you, myself and the Sakura sleeping peacefully in my warehouse happy dreams.
>>
>>54983828
I'm deep into the worm farm business already. Gotta get all that advertising out there with our poster girl.
>>
>>54983836
He used the infinite mana trick of the Second Magic on such a scale that the strain fucked him up pretty badly, you'll need some soul repairing stuff. Any physical damage is just a reflection of the soul damage that his vampire powers would probably heal instantly if he soul was fixed up.
>>
>>54983878
So you are the one trying to farm Worm_anons as waifus!
Do you take bulk orders?
>>
>>54983866
Seriously Nika, what do you do if one of 'em crawls out? Hell, did you know that those worms act up sometimes and make her need to have sex or she dies? I assume you did something about that.
>>
>>54983879
Soul Damage huh? Maybe something from the books of Nagash would do the trick? maybe with some changes? hrrm.
>>
>>54983889
Nah, it's a niche business for now, so we do everything personalised to the customer. Quality over quantity, y'know? As much quality as worms can have anyway.
>>
>>54983897
>books of Nagash
CEASE!
>>
>>54983836
>now or at his peak

Frankly at the moment we only have him in the modern era to work with. But some of the stuff he makes can overpower Ea's kinetic energy output, and he apparently had a hand in building the Grail.

>>54983841
This too, is not clear. Arc is very much an anomaly; the True Ancestors are Gaian creatures made in the image of Crimson Moon like mutant clones, and Arc is the one closest to original flavor Brunestud. At one point in Melty Blood Gaia also talked directly through Arc-something which V/V definitely didn't do for Venus. So apart from being a hybrid, this super mode of Arc's lets the planet directly use her as a sockpuppet.

The other Types just seem to mindlessly carry out their planet's wishes; you don't get Jupiter talking smack at puny earthlings. It's not clear whether that's because they're too alien or got nothing to say, although we know they carry the planet's will in some undefined capacity.

>>54983798
See, at least that family resemblance thing makes some sense like with Mordred and Arturia (definitely agree about Issei and the FSN highschool though).
>>
File: 85e.png (276KB, 526x550px) Image search: [Google]
85e.png
276KB, 526x550px
>>54983798
>Sakura is former best girl, soon to return
As seen here
>>
File: glowing cat eyes.gif (2MB, 371x371px) Image search: [Google]
glowing cat eyes.gif
2MB, 371x371px
>>54983891
Well, yeah, obviously.
>>
File: Innocence Lost.png (345KB, 492x1460px) Image search: [Google]
Innocence Lost.png
345KB, 492x1460px
>>54983889
Don't waifu Worm_Anons.

>>54983900
Val I thought we were friends! How can you betray me like this!? Stop encouraging this rampant exploitation!
>>
>>54983908
Sadly it's probably going to be more like 'Every year until you like it" with these movies. But man...movie budget Ufotable...makes me wriggle just thinking about it.

>>54983905
Always found it weird how they try and justify some of the seibahfaces, like Nero and Arturia being distant ancestor and descendant, while they just get totally blase about others existing.
>>
>>54983922
I've been corrupted by the worm economy. All that wealth, all that power. So easy to forget the little guy.
>>
>>54983897
Get the casket from Noblesse and trap him in it, toss the thing in the a time chamber of some description for a few days and then you're done.
>>
>>54983905
>At one point in Melty Blood Gaia also talked directly through Arc-
Did she say "REEEE HUMANS!"?
>>
>>54983929
Pretty sure she got waifued.
>>
>>54983749
>>54983665
>Strongest Magic Caster is Zelretch

If you are not counting Timmothy, you still have many others that would surpass him, like Dark Schindler, Doctor Doom, Doctor Strange, Sinbad and Aladdin (Magi), Merlin (DC), and probably some others.
>>
>>54983929
...no. That was fucking weird actually. She basically said "hey vampires, stop bullying my babies".

Because she treats humans as her kids, see?

You have to understand, the Gaia-Alaya split didn't just happen overnight. It's a very gradual process, like an abusive relationship with the cancer tumor that used to be your baby. Gaia didn't even send out the distress signal because she RESENTED humanity per se, she did it out of fear. The cancer was going to outlive her corpse.

Which doesn't explain why she called down Crimson Moon in the first place, unless True Ancestors were always meant to be a deterrant rather than WMDs
>>
>>54983665
Merlin in fate is even stronger.
>>
>>54983923
UNLIMITED BUDGET WORKS WILL RETURN (Despite the special effects of UFOtable actually is just because of very efficient use of resources)
>>
>>54983956
Well I do know that True Ancestors were supposed to rule over humanity and guide them. The vampiric part was a complete accident and unexpected on Gaia's part, it was something inherited from the Crimson Moon template she used.
>>
>>54983956
Isn't Alaya already a thing by the time of Melty Blood though? If it's Gaia speaking you'd expect all the hate and fear to be there, and not the protectionism that'd go to Alaya.
>>
Just out of curiosity... Would the Dead or Alive jump preclude a Ninja Gaiden jump from being made?
>>
>>54983991
Nope. Not at all. There's more than enough content in the Gaiden games to be worth a separate jump.
>>
>>54983897
Nano-Hollows, Son-in-Law!, the entire GHQ scientist Perks, and I think the capstone Shaman perk from Samurai Deeper Kyo should be decent starts. Maybe nap a Water Cloud Embryo from World of Cultivation so you can shove the old codger into a literal rebirth maybe? The person that's going to be used on is kinda soul dead in the same way wood that was dried before it was burned is no longer a tree, so it's probably pretty potent soul healing.
>>
File: -JC- SpookyGrandpa.jpg (41KB, 535x356px) Image search: [Google]
-JC- SpookyGrandpa.jpg
41KB, 535x356px
>>54983904
Hrrm. No.
>>54983928
This idea has some merit minus the part where I try to trap some one shortly before return the power to crack worlds to them.
>>54983960
There seems to be a lot of talk and not a lot feats with Merlin in particular. Solomon INVENTED MAGIC so its safe to assume he could at the bare minimum match Zelretch but besides assumptions I don't know enough about him. Gilgamesh is Gilgamesh. Servants tend to cheat so I unintentionally wrote them off for this discussion. thats my bad. thank you for reminding me.
>>54983947
>Sinbad and Aladdin (Magi)
What? most of these names I won't question but since when are these two Nanoha-style Flying Punch-Wizards up on this list? (also i thought schnider was some kind of uber-daemon?)
>>
File: harem mc 2.jpg (151KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
harem mc 2.jpg
151KB, 500x571px
>Get Genderswap in the Bodymod
>Go to Hero BBS with the Drop-In perk line
>Go to High School DxD with the Drop-In perk line
>Go to Black Dynamite
>Got to Fate/ and get Charisma EX and Golden Rule (Body) EX

Can I skip the 'convincing' part from the recruitment options now?
>>
>>54984036
No, but that part is now so short you don't notice it anymore.
>>
>>54984023
In the latest part of the series they do some uber magic and start rewriting their multiverse.

And yes, Dark Schinder is a reincarnated version of Lucifer, but he is still a wizard.

Also, your pic probably would be a good candidate after EoT.
>>
>>54984036
Yes, brainwashing people does tend to remove the need to convince them to do what you want.
>>
>>54983984
It is, yeah. What I was getting at is as presented Gaia didn't freak out all at once, she just got more and more worried as humans started to divert from her systems in a way that slowly killed her.

But yeah, that's the weirdest part of it all.

>>54983969
I could've sworn Brunestud used to rule a moon kingdom and was planning to set up another one on Earth eventually. Thought there might've been a conflict of interest somewhere down the lane if the vampire thing was so different.
>>
>>54984055
Charisma isn't brainwashing, you silly. Do you get brainwashed because your hormones are acting when you get horny?
>>
>>54983915
...Did that one cat on the right grow two extra eyes?
>>
>>54984071
Using the word "charisma" to describe your supernatural ability to make people love you doesn't stop it from being brainwashing, friendo.
>>
File: Jumpers.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>54984088
Did Hitler brainwashed people by talking?
>>
>>54984049
>rewriting their multiverse
That.... rather changes the context of that jump. good to know.
>Nagash
Stopped the End Times and stole all his stuff. Damned useful stuff. You are right about him deserving a place on the Big Hat List though. I think this proves I am shit at thinking of spellcasters and should hang up my comical pointy hat until I get my drinking problem under control..
>>
>>54984106
That comparison is stupid and you're stupid for making it. Hitler did not buy supernatural, fiat-enforced speech-making powers from an interdimensional superbeing.
>>
>>54984127
Oh, you are one of those guys.
>>
>>54984127
Says you.
>>
Doesn't the supply of sororitas Wargear from Sororitas jump mean we may have an easier time equipping troops with Power Armor and Bolters than with flack armor and lazguns?

How awkward would that conversation with the Mechanicus be if they found out jumper is equipping several times as many sisters as they should have without any supply difficulties?
>>
>>54984127
>>54984142
>>54984145
Well, we could argue other perks, but I do agree that Charisma EX is clearly mind control.

>A+ At this point it is no longer popularity, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself.
>>
>>54984127
Who says it is fiat-enforced? Also, not all charisma powers are supernatural some are just improvements to skill level. Is Marth a brain washer for having super charisma do to destiny?
>>
>>54984173
>Who says it is fiat-enforced?

Considering all the questions and complaints we get about wanting every little thing to be CP-backed? A lot of people, apparently.

>Also, not all charisma powers are supernatural some are just improvements to skill level

Some are. But some are not.

>Is Marth a brain washer for having super charisma do to destiny?

I am not particularly familiar with FE so I can't offer an informed opinion. If destiny is a serious factor in setting, though, we can set aside the issue of mind control and begin asking whether anyone in that story even has self-determination in the first place. You don't need to mind control people who were pre-determined to be your loyal soldiers anyways.

>>54984164
Yes, thank you.
>>
Is it ever explained how casting in TES works? Like, do TES mages just read those doorstoppers and then envision about that much math every time they cast a spell? Or does learning a spell metaphysically "open your mind" and make it something you can do at-will? Just learning how the magicka flows in a proper spell formation so you don't blow yourself up? Seriously, what's the deal here? In almost all visual and written portrayals, it seems to be almost instant and effortless, but that doesn't make a lot of sense based on what I know of spell development and learning.
>>
>>54984191
Considering the fact the recruitment system exists they are only predestined if you talk to them or do things in the proper order. I have not seen complaints about everything being CP-Backed. Considering that jumps accommodate for most things. Sometimes I just want to go to a Jump and pick up things from the setting because it sounds cool. After all it wouldn't be a pokemon jump cyoa if I didn't have anything to choose especially if there is nothing pokemon related.

Besides CP is helpful to patch up weakspots in ourselves. A nerdy 40 something will not be able to compete with Conan the Barbarian without some help you know. Likewise if you have a real annoying crappy voice charisma perks can help compensate for that. Point being is that there is no harm in the ability to take such things.
>>
>>54984220
I just assume the books have a magic formula you record inside yourself, allowing you to use the spell as you please. That is also why the books are disposable.
>>
>>54984248
I think magic users in FE can all use magic without a tome but it is blood magic that drains constitution as per Fire Emblem: Echoes/Valentia

The ability to store spells in tomes beforehand in Magic Formulas is probably preferable to cutting yourself constantly on the battlefield.
>>
>>54984220
I would personally assume that once a mage memorizes a formula well enough to cast the spell, feeling the shape of the magicka helps them memorize the spell much more effectively than if it were just a raw formula.
>>
>>54984265
>Is it ever explained how casting in TES works?
>I think magic users in FE can all use magic without a tome
?
>>
>>54979913
I don't think there's any that "rely" on it.

>>54981557
Bigger, better walls.
A defensible position.
A moat.
A moat of lava.
Crocodiles for your moat.
Lava Crocodiles.
Wall-mounted trebuchets and ballistas to fend off the plebeian hordes.
Supplies.
A stable and/or Pegasus rookery.
A tower for princesses.
A tower for magic.
A tower for overcompensation.
>>
>>54984302
I think I misinterpreted the abbreviation mb :(
>>
Oh, yeah!
You gotta get schwifty.
You gotta get schwifty in here.
It's time to get schwifty.
Oh oh.
You gotta get schwifty.
Oh, yeah!
Take off your pants and your panties.
Shit on the floor.
Time to get Schwifty in here
I'm Mr. Bulldops.
I'm Mr. Bulldops.
Take a shit on the floor.
Time to get schwifty in here
Hey take your pants off its schwifty time today
>>
>>54984539
>it's a forced meme episode

The worst kind. Also just wanted to say: I was a little annoyed at first how expensive the portal gun was, but after seeing all the shit that goo can do and how rare it apparently is, it's definitely worth it.
>>
>>54980758
Could you just make a perk encompassing all general/small dragon magic? That would make things easier.
>>
>>54980758
Would you get any benefit from taking NINGEN as a dragon?
>>
>>54984220
I don't think there are any specifics. This: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Magic#Spellcasting contains just about all the solid info we have, AFAIK (although there's a bunch of whacky theories and headcanons out there).
>>
Where can I find no accident powers? So that way I don't blap someone with superstrength
Thread posts: 495
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.