[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I change my setting all the time. >I am never happy Help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cat-7.png (352KB, 451x335px) Image search: [Google]
cat-7.png
352KB, 451x335px
>I change my setting all the time.
>I am never happy

Help.
>>
Stop changing your setting. Or just stop.

Repeating the same action and expecting a different result is insanity. If it isn't helping, then try doing something different. Sticking with a setting is an option, seeing it it grows on you, but so is taking a break and seeing if that helps. You might just be burned out.
>>
>>54978313
At the risk of acting like a douche, I keep trying different settings only to come back to where it all started: greyhawk
>inb4 grognard faggot
I don't care what fantasy system I use, I end up porting greyhawk to it... once we even tried Harn with it and it just felt good.
>>
>>54978392
Greyhawk is pretty simple to understand, it's one of the Ur settings.
>>
I'm not inclined to help you so much as call you a retard for providing so little information about the problem. Why aren't you sticking with one fucking setting?
>>
>>54978587
Ur?
I honestly don't know what you mean
>>
>>54978666
Ur is a prefix used to describe something as being either the first of its kind, the most important of its kind, or both. For instance there's a bunch of cards in the Mirrodin cardset that reference the Ur-golem, the first golem to set foot on Mirrodin. I think it was technically Memnarch, but it might've been Karn.
>>
>>54978708
Thanks man, much appreciated
>>
>>54978313
What are you trying to achieve with a setting change? Do your players kill everything and you need a new, populated world? Do you get bored with worlds? Do you like creating worlds too much?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.