[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me make a setting /tg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Yoshimitsu_Tag_Tournament.jpg (49KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshimitsu_Tag_Tournament.jpg
49KB, 480x640px
I am making a setting in vein with action-adventure movies, and fighting games. I'll bump the thread as I come up with things, but any contribution would be appriciated.

Few basic things I line out, but if you ever played a fighting game and/or love old school action movies you mostly know what I am going for
>Martial Arts are formidable enough to go up against guns
>That's not only mystical martial arts, but also includes brawling and street fighting
>Melee weapons and guns can be used in a duel fight without instakilling opponents
>Supernatural creatures are allowed
>Cybernetics are allowed
>Magic is allowed
>Super Sience is allowed
>Both Magic and Science can only be used to move plot. It is not more formidable in combat than fists. Merely allows you to do more flexible things

Well that is for the basics.
>>
>>54969602
I take factions, concepts, and alternate words which the players can travel to. Or even notable persons you can come up with.
>>
Alternate World - Savage Lands
In the jungle part
>Dinosaurs
>Pterodactyl-riding tribesmen
>Maybe Dinosaur people
>Turok
>Mercernary Hunting groups from the Sci-Fi Alternate Worlds
>maybe a race of Predators. Likely from the Sci-fi world

Alternate World - Futuristic Sci-Fi
>Megacities
>Mutants
>Road warriors
>Aliens

Important; all the worlds are connected, and are travellable. But few know It is even possible in every world, and even fewer know how.
>>
File: br-0279b.jpg (107KB, 800x409px) Image search: [Google]
br-0279b.jpg
107KB, 800x409px
>>54969878
A Mystical magic Alternate World is what this mix needs!
>Wandering swordsmen
>Martial Art schools
>Daring Pirates
>Sorcerers and their apprentices
>Lords, and rulers, kings and daimyos
>>
File: juggernaut-amazonSMALL.jpg (172KB, 1000x876px) Image search: [Google]
juggernaut-amazonSMALL.jpg
172KB, 1000x876px
>>54969878
Would it be blatant fapbait if I included amazons in the jungles?
>>
>>54969878
I don't know if the predators should be
>Local fauna
>Aliens who found their way from the Tehnologic World
>Aliens who found their way from the Sava World's space
>Aliens with their own World.
>>
hopeful bump
>>
I'ma help you out here OP because I like what you're going for. I'm thinking for what you're aiming for (lots of different fighting styles but everything kinda evens out and even if you're fighting with guns, you're still fighting on the same level as a guy just using his fists) you're gonna want something with a bit of a Mortal Kombat influence to it. Multiple worlds or realms, or outside forces that are influencing things so the fights are fair.

Whether that means these forces are strengthening melee fighters, or weakening tech/magic/gun people, that's your call.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.