[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Geting drunk on wine listening to the campaign music we used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0342.jpg (244KB, 699x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0342.jpg
244KB, 699x761px
Geting drunk on wine listening to the campaign music we used to have when we played. Should I end it?
>>
>whine

fag
>>
File: IMG_0359.jpg (59KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0359.jpg
59KB, 619x453px
>>54964062
>>
>>54964022
Good memories are only evidence that you're a worthwhile person. A keto diet has been pretty easy to maintain and super helpful with my depression, look into it. Alternatively there are more proven options like therapy or antidepressants.

Good luck person I'll never talk to again.
>>
>>54964022

Your sorrow is your friend, saying that you should do better, get better, etc.
>>
Sounds like you've had some decent memories. Why cut the campaign short now?
>>
>>54964022
suicide isn't the answer anon.
>>
File: 1502833431979.png (1MB, 441x603px) Image search: [Google]
1502833431979.png
1MB, 441x603px
>>54964022

>Hype for RPGs
>Do some roleplaying for the first 20 minutes
>Listen to 2 player talk to an NPC for 7 hours
>Go Home

I'm pretty done lads
>>
File: 1501429055495.jpg (111KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501429055495.jpg
111KB, 531x800px
>>54964022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7rREkL_DCs&app=desktop

I'm not mocking you, it's pretty motivational. Regular diet and exercise are important too.
>>
>>54964094
>Keto
Enjoy your heart disease, nerd
>>
>>54964022
>>54964068
Yes, kill yourself, you stupid fucking phoneposter/frogposter.
>>
>>54964022
>Should I end it?
Nah, not when there are so many better reasons to end it in this world. Such as
>Not having a job
>Being a burden on your friends and loved ones
>Not having any friends or loved ones
>Being crippled beyond recovery or stuck in an existence of constant pain
>Being a hand-holdless kiss-less virgin far beyond your high school years, to the point where the prospective dating pool has significantly shrunken and the only people left are jaded and cynical with their own baggage to deal with and aren't going to be willing to put with your fumbling around a relationship like the inexperienced emotional adolescent you are, so the only really viable option for you is to just go home and either read romance novels or fanfiction to scratch that itch left by the void of never having been loved.
>>
>>54964022
You'll never play again if you kill yourself. You WILL play again if you don't. The memories hurt, it's true but you'll get better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.