[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time to make the greater good great again!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Farsight4.jpg (491KB, 990x1378px) Image search: [Google]
Farsight4.jpg
491KB, 990x1378px
It's time to make the greater good great again!
>>
>>54955518
Not falling for it you blue commie, I know you castrate humans and don't let them get married.
>>
>>54955518
But they built a wall of plasma to stop you from emigrating.
>>
>>54955721
>implying that'd stop me
>>
File: 21753.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
21753.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>54955518

Drink it.
>>
Only once the Enclaves characters start existing again
>>
>>54955518
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>54961743
They can't reliably Riptide spam now, so WAACfags are salty.
>>
File: necron-lord.jpg (117KB, 700x367px) Image search: [Google]
necron-lord.jpg
117KB, 700x367px
>mfw some race that isn't even half a millennia tries to "educate" me on how to run a society
>>
>>54962280
Why don't come off your lawn, grandpa? Oh that's right, it would require you to get off your bony ass and chase me!
>>
>>54962280
Do we even have to mention that they TRIED TO NEGOTIATE WITH THE TYRANIDS.
>>
>>54962301
Why don't you go play with your suits while the adults work to fix the real problems in the galaxy. Maybe you can find some orks to play firing range with.
>>
File: necron1.jpg (18KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
necron1.jpg
18KB, 300x280px
>>54962301
Go ahead and run, see how far your ships' weak engines can take you.

I'll give you 7 years before we actually need to move forward in pursuit.
>>
File: Farsight.jpg (128KB, 762x992px) Image search: [Google]
Farsight.jpg
128KB, 762x992px
>>54955518
Once GW finally puts on some big boy pants, and lets us have a actual Tau Empire vs Farsight Enclaves conflict, will the Tau be made great again.

Based on the politics of today I think such a story would sell well.

Globalism vs Nationalism.
Communism vs Fascism.
>>
>>54955518
who are the Tau fighting here
>>
Border hopping Orks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.