[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1685: Punny Jumper Aliases Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 735
Thread images: 141

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54947918
>>
pure autism
>>
You know something that occurred to me just a few minutes ago, that perk in Weakness of Beatric that can create/manipulate magic systems would be just the ticket to turn the Dark Sun setting around!
Are there other settings that occur to you guys that could benefit in a similar way to a Jumper tinkering with how their magic system works?
>>
File: IMG_1349.gif (789KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1349.gif
789KB, 444x272px
>>54949689

>tfw Makings of a Goddesss and Perfect Partner would be amazing choices to dick around with in Bleach

I'm going to steal EVERYONE'S Zanpakutos! Well, everyone evil that is.

Kingdom Hearts would be even better.

Just walk up to Xehanort, snatch his Keyblade, then watch him get angry/confused that he can't call it back.
>>
>>54954250
WHF could use magic not powered by the fecking Warp of all things.
>>
>>54954225
diluted autism is for the weak
>>
>>54954250
Well there is a setting but we dont have a jump for it yet. Warlock in magus world. Put a thing in that torturing and or generally being a massively evil asshole makes magic not work, bam that setting is saved so fucking easy.
>>
>>54954347
There's already a setting similar to that with evil demon torture magic and asshole elves that'd be fixed similarly.
>>
Hey Val, can we actually buy two Witchblades in the jump? Or would I have to get a Witchblade and Cloneblade combo if I wanted that?

I have a thing for being symmetrical in my outfits, so I'd probably just go with a set of Dual Cloneblades otherwise...
>>
>>54954366
Oh? Which one? Commoragh?
>>
>>54954368
Someone asked last thread. I think the answer was 'yes you can' and there would be some benefit or another similar to the dual cloneblade? I can't remember.
>>
>>54954368
Heh, literally the first thing i ask was about double witchblades. dunno about mixing real and fake ones though. You can buy two real blades and they will fuse their armors for a boost in power and cooler looks.
>>
>>54954366
Inheritance Cycle?
>>
>>54954412
>>54954432
Oh, that's awesome. Thanks.
>>
>>54954034
that's like halfway a fair criticism but at least I'm not an actual edgelord,it's not like I said "a blade made from the iron from the blood of my clan empowered by their tormented bound souls" or something.
>>
>>54954250
>Dresden Files
Make it so that you don't have to completely believe in any magic you do. That should stop the corrupting effects of "black" magic. Also make it not interfere with technology if you can do that.

>DC
Make it so magic doesn't always have some major metaphysical price that makes everyone who uses it miserable.

>Type Moon
Just trash the existing system because fuck it.

>Charmed
I'm not sure how much you could affect things, but try to change how the whole Good/Evil thing works.

>Any D&D setting
Fuck Vancian magic as hard as you can, introduce a mote organic and less stupid system, and merge arcane and divine magic so that you can heal people without worshipping gods. Also maybe make it so material components are less ubiquitous – slinging around bat guano every time you want to throw a fireball is stupid.
>>
>>54954402
>>54954436
No, it's an obscure jump.
>>
>>54954585
You know even dnd does not require you to have a god for a cleric.
>>
>>54954585
It seems like a lot of places try to rig it so only conplete assholes can use magic any way they want, which is just retarded.
>>
File: org_esp_hutt_04.jpg (51KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
org_esp_hutt_04.jpg
51KB, 400x324px
>>54952697
>Jabba
Fun fact, to other Hutts, Jabba is actually considered a huge degenerate pervert for being attracted to humanoid females.

Hutts, as a rule, normally find humanoid women to be foul and ugly.
>>
>>54954630
It depends on the setting. FR gods actively sabotage anyone's attempt to use Divine magic without their help.
>>
>>54954585
>>Dresden Files
>Make it so that you don't have to completely believe in any magic you do. That should stop the corrupting effects of "black" magic. Also make it not interfere with technology if you can do that.
I'd agree with the second, but the first just enables people to be dicks with magic so i don't really see the point.
I'd say the laws are a good thing for the world at large and not a great hindrance to "good" magicians.

>Any D&D setting
>Fuck Vancian magic as hard as you can, introduce a mote organic and less stupid system, and merge arcane and divine magic so that you can heal people without worshipping gods. Also maybe make it so material components are less ubiquitous – slinging around bat guano every time you want to throw a fireball is stupid.
There are already ways in-setting to do that. People can learn to cast without material components, and people can also learn to cast spells not in their class.
And the only D&D setting that forces divine casters to worship a god is FR.

As for Vancian Magic being stupid, meh. Mana systems are certainly less hassle for the mages, but consider that you're also giving ALL mages a pretty significant boost with that.
And most D&D settings are full to the brim with evil asshole magic users.
>>
>>54954250
Buffyverse.
From what we see in the show evil and destructive magic is really easy (and corruptive as hell) while healing magic and "white" magic is either nonexistent or requires substantial sacrifices.

The setting could really benefit from a few healing and holy/anti-demon/anti-undead spells.
>>
>>54954250
>Use it to remove healing magic from all magic systems.
>Nobody can ever expect me to heal ever again.
>>
>>54954646
It's pretty dumb, yeah.

>>54954819
>I'd agree with the second, but the first just enables people to be dicks with magic so i don't really see the point.
Gonna have to disagree. The people who are going to be massive dicks with magic already do that. And the way magic works means they just keep doing it and it creates a feedback loop where they do more and more evil stuff until they're straight up serial killing psychopaths who want to eat an entire city to become a necromantic god.

In addition, it means that most people who accidentally break the Laws (who are usually nothing more than curious kids whose power manifested and they had no idea how magic works) will be put to death even IF they could be saved because most of the Council doesn't want to take the Doom of Damocles on their shoulders and risk their life for some brat that they don't know.

It also puts the good guys (including the WARDENS whose job it is to police the asshole warlocks) at a massive disadvantage because they can't pull out some of the more powerful tricks of magic without breaking the Laws.

And to be fair, it's been implied that most of the Laws were created as a smokescreen for the Seventh.

>>54954819
>And the only D&D setting that forces divine casters to worship a god is FR.
Yeah, but even in the other worlds you basically have to be a religious zealot for some concept or god to use divine magic. Imagine if healing magic could be learned by corps of medics and colleges of doctor mages instead of just adventuring fanatic monks.
>>
File: 4183129-tgdx9.jpg (197KB, 608x960px) Image search: [Google]
4183129-tgdx9.jpg
197KB, 608x960px
Asking this out of genuine curiosity and not trying to start shit. What are all the jumps that let you get planet busting or higher levels of power?
>>
>>54955047
Not really, a cleric could simply have faith in the healing magic or in their empire, job, or fellow man and it would work. Just need belief.
>>
>>54955109
>not trying to start shit.

Liar.
>>
>>54955109
>
Asura Wrath
>>
>>54955109
Desolate Era when it's finished, if you can get sufficent cultivation to reach the Celestial Immortal or Pure Yang True Immortal level.
>>
>>54955047
>The people who are going to be massive dicks with magic already do that. And the way magic works means they just keep doing it and it creates a feedback loop where they do more and more evil stuff until they're straight up serial killing psychopaths who want to eat an entire city to become a necromantic god.
So change the corruption from mental to physical.
Lets see how many people are willing to use necromancy or mind control spells when it causes their flesh to rot off.

Sure, you can look over the laws and be more detailed about it, but i think the basic idea is sound.
Remove the corruption from the less fucked up uses and make the really dark stuff cause necrosis, cancer and so on.
That makes the problem of dark mages self-regulating.

>Yeah, but even in the other worlds you basically have to be a religious zealot for some concept or god to use divine magic.
I had a whole chapter half-typed out, but >>54955136 basically has the right idea. You also don't need to be a cleric to use divine magic, adepts, healers and archivists are also classes.
And most of them never adventure. That's just the focus of the games.

Most D&D settings don't have any shortage of healers, except in the backwoods. And that's something your approach wouldn't change.
>>
>>54955109
Mahval Magic, DC Occult, Injustice with a power ring(?), GL the animated series(?).
>>
>>54955231
>Injustice with a power ring(?), GL the animated series(?).
>power rings = planet bursters?
I've never heard a power ring being able to do that, anon. The most impressive release of energy I've heard them being able to do is imitate a nuclear weapon and that's not enough to blow up a planet.
>>
>>54955109
Well, DBZ, DBAF, and DBZ Multiverse, obviously, but also God Of High School as well.
>>
>>54955250
There's a sort of implication that it can just by the fact that power rings have been able to move planets and contain exploding planets.
>>
>>54955192
>So change the corruption from mental to physical.
>Let's turn children into monsters because they didn't know how their magic worked.
>>
>>54955109
Warhammer Fantasy: Tomb Kings
>>
>>54955250
>>54955231
I know in GLTAS a planet got destroyed in an earlier episode, but that was from a doomsday device not a ring.

John Stewart was framed for accidentally blowing up a planet in Justice League but it was a trick and no one ever confirmed if the rings could actually do something like that.
>>
>>54954250
Also, I thought of some more.

>Dragon Age
Make it so the connection to the Fade doesn't let people get used as cockpuppets for demons. Actually I'd recommend just sealing people's connections to the Fade enough that they can't use magic (but don't lose their souls and become Tranquil) and give them access to some other system instead. Then make all of the Templars and Chantry higher-ups mages so that they're either forced to step down or admit that they're hypocrites.

>Exalted
Give mortals the ability to access as much sorcery and Charms as you can and then make it so Sorcery doesn't require you to become an entirely different person to use it.

>Star Wars
I'm not sure if the Force counts as a magic system for that perk or not, but if it does then make it so Potentium is the correct view of the Force.

>Elder Scrolls
Make it so the Thalmor can't access magic. Especially Dawn Magic.

>Harry Potter
Make all the muggles into wizards.

>Skulduggery Pleasant
Make everyone a mage. Argeddion did nothing wrong.
>>
>>54955289
That might have been the power level before final crisis, but the powerlevel in the GLA cartoon and Injustice is far lower than that.
That said, power rings are able to make constructs and constructs can imitate machinery, so if you can find powerful enough planet destroying supertech and the use the ring to imitate it...
>>
>>54955333
Only Dunmer should be able to wield Magicka at all

>Make all the muggles into wizards.
Okay, I really want to see that one. I'd also temporarily remove the ability to do soul magics so the Horcruxes fail. Sorry Crux
>>
>>54955439
t. elvani
>>
>>54955192
>So change the corruption from mental to physical.
>Lets see how many people are willing to use necromancy or mind control spells when it causes their flesh to rot off.
>Remove the corruption from the less fucked up uses and make the really dark stuff cause necrosis, cancer and so on.
>That makes the problem of dark mages self-regulating.
I like that. Evil shit is no longer a feedback loop, people trying to create zombie or mind slave armies are obvious at a glance, and you can still use the benevolent aspects of black magic like when Kumori saves the guys life by binding his soul to his body until ut can be stabilized or Molly trying to find out what happened to Lucio's mind.

>You also don't need to be a cleric to use divine magic, adepts, healers and archivists are also classes.
>And most of them never adventure. That's just the focus of the games.
Fair enough.

Also I guess Archivists basically are what I was going for anyway since they're divine casters who basically use it like wizards.
>>
>>54955448
>t. elvani
Oh. I see what you did there! Good one.
>>
File: Neloth.jpg (191KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
Neloth.jpg
191KB, 1024x686px
>>54955448
It's not like the beastly races or our Nordic/Cyrodilic neighbors can do anything beyond petty parlor tricks
>>
>>54955439
Dunmer are best elves, yes.

>I'd also temporarily remove the ability to do soul magics so the Horcruxes fail.
Better yet, make it so Horcruxes can only be made by performing purely altruistic heroic deeds. To become immortal, Voldy has to end hunger in Africa or something.
>>
>>54955294
The council punishes any break of the laws, but the corruption is caused by intent.
It has to be deliberate.

Any "child" that wants to kill, enthrall, mindrape or zombify another gets what's coming to them.
You don't do these things by accident except maybe the first, and that still only causes corruption if you actually intended to kill with your magic.

It doesn't take years of magical education to know that that kind of stuff is bad.
The only thing that the corruption does is make sure it's also bad for the one who deserves it.

Also keep in mind that the corruption is gradual.
You have to break the laws over and over again to actually see serious effects.
And as with the above, anyone who repeatedly does those things deserves to be killed by their own magic.
>>
File: RIPMogo.jpg (3MB, 2560x3313px) Image search: [Google]
RIPMogo.jpg
3MB, 2560x3313px
>>54955250
John Stewart blew up Mogo during War of the Green Lanterns, when Krona took over the GLC & basically mindcontrolled everyone who didn't have some exposure to different emotional energy via wearing a different ring.

John blew up Mogo while as an Indigo Lantern channeling Black Lantern energy.
>>
>>54955519
>Wanting people to be corrupted for killing with magic.
This is retarded of you. Plenty of good reasons to kill something.
>>
>>54955503
The Thu'um is pretty impressive. Tonal Architecture is some crazy shit.

But then that idiot Jurgen Windcaller decided that it should only be used by a few 80 year old men for choir practice.
>>
>>54955519
Hey Bancho.
>>
>>54955558
If you disagree with him, try to shout him down in a debate. Oh wait....

>>54955519
Your grammar's looking better than usual
>>
File: fist.jpg (7KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
fist.jpg
7KB, 100x100px
>>54955547
What're you working on nowadays, Many?
>>
>>54955550
There are enough ways to kill without magic.
Just use a binding spell and shoot them.

And let me repeat for the third time, INTENT MATTERS.
If you kill someone in self defense or defense of another guess what, no corruption.

The same applies to second law (changing another). Intent matters.
If you change somebody to help them (cosmetic changes with their consent, polymorphing a cripple a new leg, whatever) you don't get corrupted.

>>54955563
So being willing to have dark mages die means i'm Bancho now?
>>
>>54955439
Argonians are good at magic though.
>>
>>54955669
>There are enough ways to kill without magic.
>Just use a binding spell and shoot them.
Then why make using the magic corruptive? You gain absolutely jack and shit by doing that except to enforce a retarded loophole that benefits and hurts nobody.
>>
File: MiniGwenPooleCutAway.png (65KB, 197x212px) Image search: [Google]
MiniGwenPooleCutAway.png
65KB, 197x212px
>>54955628
Nothing right now. I haven't found anything that's peaked my interest to make a Jump.
>>
>>54955674
Correction, only female argonians have any talent for magic. And it's minor compared to other magically aligned races.
>>
File: They took my face.png (71KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
They took my face.png
71KB, 390x390px
>>54955628
>>
File: Haroun- Drop-In Perk Changes.pdf (153KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Haroun- Drop-In Perk Changes.pdf
153KB, 1x1px
Seeing as there was concern a couple threads back that my Drop-In capstone wasn't good enough, I made changes to the upper two perks for that background.

The 400 CP perk is now a fusion of both the original 400 CP and the original 600 CP before I added in the buffs it gave to the other perks.

The 600 CP perk, following the advice I got in that earlier thread, is meant to a way to bridge stories and the real world and essentially bring stories to life. I tried to write out the rough concept in a reasonable way, but I am open to suggestions.

Please let me know what you think of my new approaches to the Drop-In perks for Haroun and the Sea of Stories.
>>
File: Asgerd Planetoid.jpg (192KB, 967x1087px) Image search: [Google]
Asgerd Planetoid.jpg
192KB, 967x1087px
>>54955109
>All Dragon Ball Jumps
>Arguably Sburb
>Marvel Magic
>DC Occult
>Dragon Maid
>Angel Notes
>Saint Seiya
>Sailor Moon
>God of High School
>Sekai Oni
>Ultraman
>All the Digimon Jumps
>Asura's Wrath (although it requires prep-time)
>Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
>Shaman King
>Toriko

Also, most sci-fi jumps have planet busting technology.
>>
File: Lusty maid.jpg (125KB, 793x787px) Image search: [Google]
Lusty maid.jpg
125KB, 793x787px
>>54955674
The only magical quality of the Lizards is how surprisingly sexy they are
>>
>>54955743
NO
DO
NOT
>>
>>54955743
You think it is possible to change the magic systems to the point where it can make them like that?
>>
>>54955702
Bullshit, the only races that should have any mages are the argonians, dunmer, and possibly humans.

Fuck the khajiit.

The problem with argonian mages is they blow up as often as other mages plus are more likely to start communing with the hist non stop.
>>
>>54955690
Because it's harder to get explosives than to fireball a building?
This should be obvious. Do you actually want every two-bit mage running around with the equivalent of a rocket launcher with unlimited ammo?

And why would you actually want to let genuine murderers get off scot free?
To repeat myself again - intent matters. To get corrupted from the act of killing with magic you have to commit actual murder.
Not killing in self defense, actually using your magic to deliberately end a life despite knowing it's wrong.
>>
>>54955743
DO IT.

Sexy tails.
>>
>>54955776
Make all mages bluemages. See if they can tank that rocket before using it.
>>
File: -JC- Death.jpg (525KB, 1479x2200px) Image search: [Google]
-JC- Death.jpg
525KB, 1479x2200px
>>54955547
Ok what kind of fuckery do i have to get into in order to get a black ring backed by the lady herself. because I need this nonsense in my life.
>>
File: dragonborn_by_rodimus25-d5cxqmt.jpg (122KB, 900x451px) Image search: [Google]
dragonborn_by_rodimus25-d5cxqmt.jpg
122KB, 900x451px
On a related note, I actually had a chain end in Skyrim recently. Jumper was the Dovakhiin and had dealings with several Princes and ultimately decided to stay after defeating Alduin and joining a war against the Thalmor.

Kinda curious about something though. Where will his soul end up? Sovngarde, with one of the Princes, or just absorbed back into Akatosh?
>>
>>54955810
I don't think that Death herself backs the Black Ring? Just like the Presence wasn't actually backing the White Ring.

Just entities attuned to their concepts, but still vastly inferior.
>>
File: the-lusty-argonian-maid.jpg (104KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
the-lusty-argonian-maid.jpg
104KB, 300x300px
>>54955754
Wonderful thing about being a Telvanni Wizard, I get to experiment with magics the Imperial Mages guild might discourage. Let's just say, after removing my loaf I left a bun in the oven.

>>54955757
Magic in TES is the raw essence of creation. If I can fundamentally change the magic, then who knows what I can do to one of the races made of said magic
>>
>>54955743
They make bad waifus, they're always more loyal to the Hist than you.
>>
File: Big mecha.jpg (288KB, 1280x1857px) Image search: [Google]
Big mecha.jpg
288KB, 1280x1857px
How does your personal mecha looks like?
>>
>>54955848
I know this. the black rings are backed by a crazy loser. If i am going to channel Death mojo i want the real deal.
>>
>>54955776
>Because it's harder to get explosives than to fireball a building?
No it's not, sweety. It's really not.
>>
>>54955883
what is this from
>>
>>54955776
>using your magic to deliberately end a life despite knowing it's wrong.
>wrong
What a spook.
>>
>>54955835
You go where you want to go. You're a Prisoner Hero and probably a Shezzarine besides. You decked Alduin in the schnozz. Your actions show Fate and the Gods their limits.
>>
>>54955835
Wasn't it said that Akatosh got first dibs on your soul and it will always go to him?
>>
>>54955883
I don't have anything that resembles my personal mecha, so here's a picture of my mecha form.
>>
File: Nekron.jpg (80KB, 500x772px) Image search: [Google]
Nekron.jpg
80KB, 500x772px
>>54955810
Black Rings are created by Lord of the Unliving, Nekron. He's basically never been alive because he's aspect of death that's opposed to aspect of life.
>>
>>54955855
I hope you broke her mental connection to the Hist.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
So in the DB jumps am I the only one collecting all the noteworthy racial choices?
>>
>>54955922
fuck you, Goku.
>>
>>54955855
>I get to experiment with magics the Imperial Mages guild might discourage. Let's just say, after removing my loaf I left a bun in the oven.

You got the planet pregnant?
>>
>>54955883
I always liked Gundam Wings' designs, so I bought the Talgeese and have been upgrading that.
>>
>>54955758
>Fuck the khajiit.
Lewd.

>>54955835
This has been discussed to oblivion and back on countless message boards with no solid consensus. Just fluff up your own explanation for where your soul ends up, personally I like the idea of handing out with Aela forever in the Hunting grounds or ascending to godhood like Tiber Septim.
>>
>>54955922
Nope I've been doing that as well.
>>
>>54955690
Just go to the Grimdark Alice in Wonderland, pick up corruption immunity. Then murder and raise the dead to your hearts content

>>54955776
How powerful can a Mortal Practitioner get in Dresden magic?
>>
>>54955776
Not really, explosives are shit easy to get.
>>
>>54955934
>Fuck the khajiit.
>Lewd.

Please don't, I still feel like a cuck after Yorokonde got with Katia
>>
>>54955776
>Because it's harder to get explosives than to fireball a building?
Not really. Harry's one of the top 30-40 most powerful wizards in the world at the start of the series and he didn't have enough magic to blow up a damn building. Even the exploding hearts thing that Victor was doing would have drained him dry on one person.

It's really cheaper and easier for rhe vast majority of Dresden mages to just shoot someone with a gun if they want them dead or take a match and a cup of gasoline to burn down a building.
>>
File: HipsterSyndrome_8323.jpg (14KB, 194x252px) Image search: [Google]
HipsterSyndrome_8323.jpg
14KB, 194x252px
>>54955913
Feh! He's a wannabe in every sense. can't even get his own name.
>>
>>54955810
There is a ritual to summon her, but apparently intent is the key. So summon her and then ask her. It'll probably be easier if you already have a black ring or another power ring on hand.
You might want to appeal to her whimsy rather than an actual need she has; she's pretty chill about people avoiding death since it is inevitable that they'll die anyway, so she doesn't need servants to make sure people die when they are killed.
>>
File: DBZ REE Ball.jpg (26KB, 496x331px) Image search: [Google]
DBZ REE Ball.jpg
26KB, 496x331px
>>54955930
Everyone give me your REEE!
>>
>>54955903
There are several Dragonborns in Sovngarde when you go there.
>>
>>54955887
I can sympathise with that.

>>54955982
~waving my hands in the air like I just don't care~
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Save the world Goku. Defeat Majin Buu!!!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
>>
>>54955958
When was this, I thought Yoroko only had Raven as his waifu?
>>
>>54955934
>or ascending to godhood like Tiber Septim.
How? He took up the slot of the only dead god, right? Mantling anyone else will just make you pretty much a copy of them like the CoC with Sheogorath.
>>
File: 1459822657210.gif (900KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1459822657210.gif
900KB, 500x333px
>>54955922
Oh no, I'm totally doing that.

I'll have to see Super, because there's a lot of new races, but in the GT jump I'm gonna be either a Machine Mutant or a Shadow Dragon, and in Xenoverse I'm gonna be a Buu.

Btw whoever does Xenoverse really needs to read Heroes, it's connected.

Actually, with those last two, I'll have every major race except Namekian, and that's because Namekians are all male. I'll have their DNA from being a Bio-Android though.
>>
>>54956014
There aren't limited slots, anon. Fucking Mannamarco ascended himself to a minor Aedra out of nothing.

The one you fight in Oblivion is just an avatar btw.
>>
>>54955938
>How powerful can a Mortal Practitioner get in Dresden magic?
Well, it's at least "there's a building on fire and it wasn't my fault" level Harry Dresden.
Who's noted to be fairly powerful for his age, but also very young by wizard standards.

>>54955952
Okay, let me rephrase: It's more difficult to get a sufficient quantity of explosives into a sensitive area than it is to just walk in and fireball the place.

>>54955959
See above, Dresden is considered powerful but he's also considered very young.
And you don't need to blow up the building wholesale.
Just setting the exits on fire is enough, and he's very much capable of that one.
>>
>>54955958
>Caring about Katia
The OG Khajiit waifu is Anhassi from Morrowind. You're her special friend.
>>
All this talk about ES makes me wonder how Alduin would deal with the Dragonborn if they were a Koboyashi dragon, taste my tailed beast ball! Or something like that.
>>
>>54955982
WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!
>>
>>54956013
Different chain.
>>
>>54956014
>He took up the slot of the only dead god, right?
Is that how it went? I thought anyone could become an Aedra if they proved themselves worthy, I didn't think it was because there was opening available.
>>
>>54955968
I shall offer her the finest foods of a hundred unseen universes in trade! I may flirt in a hammy yet only half joking manner! Its a perfect plan! (I might brake her brother out of prison if that's the timeline I end up going to.)
>>
>>54956032
Mannimarco cheated by using a Dragon Break to write himself into history as a god.

Also the one in Oblivion isn't an avatar, it's still the mortal Mannimarco. The Dragon Break left behind "always a god" and "still a mortal" Mannimarco as seperate entities.
>>
>>54956065
He's technically a souped-up mantling of Lorkhan, but he's not Lorkhan.
>>
>>54956013
He wrote some writefaggotry about Morroblivion, the two kissed at the end.

>>54956048
Good point, I can get some 'sugar' from her

>>54956038
Alright.... how powerful can I get with rituals, fae bargains, acts of evil and general munchkinery?
>>
>>54956085
>Mannimarco cheated by using a Dragon Break to write himself into history as a god.
Why aren't you cheating?
>>
>>54956048
Damnit I read that as kartia word of fate and was thinking of how cool the setting would be as a jumper.

See in kartia all magic is based on words, all magiv has to be put onto paper made from a specific tree OR carved into the flesh and bones of an elf, so you cut off an elves arm you can turn the bones flesh and skin into a really powerful want and talismans.

Turns oit elves were just humans from the future whos words were so powerful they could not talk without making magic happen.
>>
File: -JC- My Mech.jpg (186KB, 750x1020px) Image search: [Google]
-JC- My Mech.jpg
186KB, 750x1020px
>>54955883
Its no Demonbane but when its time to fight things above my weight class, Jaldaboath does not disappoint.
>>
>>54956150
Oh boy, I get to genocide elves. That sounds fun.
>>
>>54956160
Where is that from?
>>
>>54956050
He'd cry but then regenerate because he can only die if you kill his soul.
>>
File: Earthsea.jpg (36KB, 326x500px) Image search: [Google]
Earthsea.jpg
36KB, 326x500px
As we're talking about magic right now, can I claim the Earthsea Quartet by Ursula K. Le Guin?
>>
>>54956177
I havent beaten it but I'm 90% sure that's a Xenoblade mechon design
>>
>>54956177
Xenoblade Chronicles if i recall correctly. top tier base for upgrading and tough as hell.
>>
>>54956199
Go for it. Name magic is fun.
>>
>>54956199
Ah, that sounds nice. Feel free, there's no prexisting claim I know if.
Thats' something to look forward to.
>>
>>54956038
You can do that by knocking a candle into a window curtain, mang.

The really scary stuff Dresden magic can do isn't the blasty stuff. It's stuff like taking a piece of your hair and popping a blood vessel in your brain or going in your mind and twisting things around until you're everything you hate. Or just driving you psychotic accidentally while trying to help you.

>>54956089
>Alright.... how powerful can I get with rituals, fae bargains, acts of evil and general munchkinery?
That depends on how far you're going and what you have access to. On the milder end, you have people like Harry becoming the Winter Knight ans having Soulfire. Or the Denarians with access to immortality, hellfire, and the knowledge of beings who have probably existed since before time began.

Then you have the Senior Council, who Jim said are all each cheating in some particular way that the others don't know about. He said Injun Joe's shapeshifting isn't completely natural... and it was enough to let him single-handedly beat up what amounts to a minor god of evil. Other Senior Council wizards can do things like rip the life out of hundreds of people with a gesture, collapse a Mayan temple with a single spell, or rip an old Soviet satellite out of orbit and drop it on a specific location (though that one was probably done via ritual) or to hold off an army of vampire sorcerers and magic-eating abominations with an on-the-fly spell.

And at the far end you have the Darkhallow, which eats life energy and spirits to turn a mortal into a god. The one that almost goes off in the books would have ripped the life out of everyone in Chicago, eaten hundreds of ghosts, and devoured the Mantle of what amounts to a Faerie god who was in the process of leading the Wild Hunt. It would have given the person in question enough power to shit on the whole of the aforementioned Senior Council (and the rest of the White Council) and dwarf the Queens of the Fae.
>>
>>54956102
Because Shaking The Dragon Just So is hard to do and not exactly good for your health... Or the health of the rest of existence.
>>
>>54955887
Death is really apathetic. I don't know why would you wand anything powered by her. Specially something related to emotions.
>>
>>54955727
>>54955319
>>54955273
>>54955231
>>54955190
Thanks.
>>
File: 1497195294906.jpg (196KB, 742x710px) Image search: [Google]
1497195294906.jpg
196KB, 742x710px
>>54955897
RE: Creators
>>
>>54956302
Thank you for that, I imagine that took some minutes to type up. I'll try not to piss of the White Council too much, as I'm only slightly beyond them where I sit right now. I'll keep my sick abuses of magic on the down low
>>
Is there any way to merge a spaceship and a vehicle so getting into your car door let's you into your spaceship, and your car or truck can fly around and fire lasers as if it was the spaceship?
>>
>>54956409
Sure, plenty of places have space-warping magic.
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>54956355
>RE: Creators
thanks look p cool
>>
File: 1383630502551.jpg (270KB, 636x568px) Image search: [Google]
1383630502551.jpg
270KB, 636x568px
>>54956341
Black lantern rings are power by death mojo more than feelings last i checked. as for why her? she is ludicrously powerful for starters, and cute too! N-n-n-not that that is why I want a ring from her or anything.
>>
>>54956364
Eh, I like talking about the Dresden Files and other lesser-discussed series.

Also I forgot to mention that Wizards can all throw a Death Curse which involves burning all of their life energy to power a huge spell. This inevitably kills them so it's done when they know they're going to die anyway. You'll want to avoid this if you have to fight any magic users and it's one of the primary reasons why the canonical best way to take out a wizard is from half a mile away with a high-powered rifle. Magic takes awareness and intent, so if you can kill them before they're aware you're even there then they can't do shit.
>>
>>54956541
Can I cast a Death Curse and come back to life? (that is in my repertoire )
>>
>>54956341
Oh hey there, anon. I remember you.

Also Black Lantern energy is explicitly described as the absence of the emotional spectrum, so.....
>>
File: Do that at home 2.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Do that at home 2.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>54956495
I DUNNO WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING BUT YOU BETTER KEEP HANDHOLDING AT HOME
>>
>>54956561
Probably?
>>
File: A long battle awaits.jpg (30KB, 142x406px) Image search: [Google]
A long battle awaits.jpg
30KB, 142x406px
How does your Jumper fight?
>>
File: cd2.gif (4MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
cd2.gif
4MB, 480x272px
>>54956567
Eh? Someone knows me?! From where?! And if thats true then The Lady is damn near perfect for for this.
>>
>>54956355
>>54956440
I hope we get a Jump out of it when it ends. The pacing is horrible most of the time, but it has pretty great moments.
>>
>>54956625
Whoops i seem to have impersonated a fellow anon. Don't drink and post kids.
>>
>>54956625
Lady Death in Marvel is. Death of the Endless actually cares about people so she's not.
>>
>>54956603
With a fuckton of portals that redirect everything targeted at me back to the aggressor.
>>
File: 1487488786786.gif (350KB, 540x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487488786786.gif
350KB, 540x640px
Anyone else have this feeling of 'god damn it, I go through chains like copy paper?'
>>
>>54956567
Not sure I'm the anon you were looking for.
>>
>>54956693
Stop trying to tie up giant wolves and maybe you'd still have your chains.
>>
File: 1450506217131.png (1MB, 1280x1890px) Image search: [Google]
1450506217131.png
1MB, 1280x1890px
>>54956603
Using avatars of various degrees of strength. So every time one it's killed I can always ramble about not using my full strength.
>>
>>54956693
Opposite problem. Can't bring myself to start one seriously.
>>
File: Bored Zenbu.jpg (191KB, 1295x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bored Zenbu.jpg
191KB, 1295x1080px
>>54956693
Lets see...
>2 side concepts stuck in an incomplete folder
>At LEAST 7 previous iterations of your main chain, each getting shorter and shorter before you drop and reorder them

Just a little bit
>>
File: some+sort+of+degenerate.gif (40KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
some+sort+of+degenerate.gif
40KB, 300x168px
>>54956678
Hrrm. plan b then. I need to Crimson Saint a black lantern ring and make something that works off of magic instead of emotionlessness. death is still in the top ten strongest magical beings in DC. I want my goofy Death powered Omni-tool damnit.
>>54956568
Also maybe some hand holding and a nice dinner.
>>
>>54956603
imagine fighting Gumby but he's got three swords A pair of guns and you are deep into an acid trip the whole time
>>
File: 5569399-sandman-20-21.jpg (684KB, 1280x1966px) Image search: [Google]
5569399-sandman-20-21.jpg
684KB, 1280x1966px
>>54956678
>Implying that Death really cares about people

More like an bored nigh-omnipotent being. It's not like she really cares that much.
>>
>>54956769
>I want my goofy Death powered Omni-tool damnit.
Pretty sure you could use rick and morty science to power an omnitool off of a concept. The science is that stupid.
>>
>>54956816
Yeah, she's an entirely negative existence.
>>
How do you rule all the different soul mechanics you pick up as a non-drop in as working? It doesn't seem like it would be as easy as switching to a different alt-form.
>>
>>54955338
The cartoon version was able to fight off the anti-monitor for a bit who did destroy a universe.
>>
>>54956816
Did she just quote terry pratchet?
>>
>>54956858
What do you mean? I always assumed they stacked in an impossible but nondetrimental way.
>>
File: serenaaaaaaaaa.jpg (181KB, 850x931px) Image search: [Google]
serenaaaaaaaaa.jpg
181KB, 850x931px
>>54956693
I used to.
Then I ran out of copy paper and the copier caught on fire.
That's life.
>>
>>54956858
Same way I handle having blood that can both melt steel and cure people's illnesses, I can combine and toggle different effects at will.
>>
>>54956830
Death, not death. the concept is incidental to the cute goth.
>>54956855
You ever hear of marvel's cancerverse? death seems pretty nice to have as an option. and the girl just makes it a smooth transition. but thats just me I guess.
>>
>>54956990
The idea that only things you lose have value is fucking retarded mortal wank.
>>
File: super_robot.jpg (71KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
super_robot.jpg
71KB, 600x426px
>>54955883
Do we actually have a jump that lets us make true blue super robots?
>>
>>54956603
Control, control, control. Ideally, I should have set up every option I have to stealthily bind and cripple my opponent before I even begin the fight. Then it's just a matter of wearing them down.
>>
>>54955585
Paarthurnax should remember what Kyne meant the Thu'um to be. He was the one she forced to teach the mortals in the first place!
>>
>>54957001
Limited quantity creating value is capitalism as i understand it. but i can see you point through the rage anyway. The life ends so it has value thing is more her thought than mine. but immortality without an off switch is a curse by most standards. not everyone is a jumper after all.
>>
File: SRX.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
SRX.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>54957077
There might be like, a war involving them or something
>>
>>54957134
I guess...although those seem pretty "Its NOT a Gundam!" to me. It's OG, not crossover madness SRWs.
>>
File: ialdabaoth.webm (3MB, 530x400px) Image search: [Google]
ialdabaoth.webm
3MB, 530x400px
>>54957152
I'm just gonna webm dump
>>
>>54957077
just say that you are a robot, you can dream anything
you don't need some text on the screen to give you permission
>>
>>54956693
I know that feel, Heavens.
>>
File: YEAH ROBOTS2.gif (772KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH ROBOTS2.gif
772KB, 500x281px
>>54957159
Actually shoot better option, youtube dump

https://youtu.be/iJCcBo841yI

https://youtu.be/iNRqwJxhvgI

https://youtu.be/KHluwQWIXTI

https://youtu.be/jTYPwhPlZh0

https://youtu.be/sw6faHOER0M
>>
>>54956816
She cares to help as much as she can. The Endless trying to interfere in ways outside of doing their job Doesn't end well. Look at all the suffering Morpheus accidentally caused.
>>
>>54957077
we have several in fact, super robot wars OG being the most notable among them.
>>
>>54957159
Look I'm not saying there not, in fact looking at it you can make yours look like anything you want so your right, I'm wrong. I just thought they were a little too gundamish for my taste. Not that I hate gundam or anything I certainly don't.

>>54957168
True, which leads to another question entirely.

What jump related technologies would be amazing to make into a super robot? I think ship class phaser strips would be cool.
>>
>>54957222
Wasn't Morpheus's thing that he never went against his purpose and always followed the rules, no matter what?
>>
>>54956879
Gaiman and Pratchett were good friends. Pratchett actually joked with Gaiman about stealing that line, I think.
>>
>>54957085
He's just referencing how Jurgen forced people to allow the Greycloak stupidity and stop using the voice. He shouted everyone else down until their throats were bloody and they couldn't speak. Of course, that doesn't make him right in any logical sense, that's just how they handled debates in those days among Nords. Jurgen is still a massive retard.
>>
>>54957230
I will say in all fairness the EXEXEXEXEXEXEXEXEXEXBEIN set of shenanigans maybe have been a little too much given how many of the Not Gundam buggers there were/are

Have a Ryujinki as compensation https://youtu.be/kaijy4o2Wpk
>>
>>54957001
Remember that time when Bancho wanted to turn all of reality into the Warpwyld and everyone told him, no, that was stupid? Well that's the same argument he used. Nothing should take effort nothing should ever be a risk.
>>
>>54957281
I didn't make an argument, tardling.
>>
>>54957281
The fuck is a Warpwyld an why is it bad?
>>
>>54957265
True enough. But you'd think Paarty could point that out.
>>
>>54957306
Who is gonna listen to him?
>>
File: 615ThvjLqFL.jpg (65KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
615ThvjLqFL.jpg
65KB, 500x404px
>>54957258
Neat, I want a good omens jump now.
>>
>>54957085
I think it's more like Paarthurnax follows the way of the voice because it helps him overcome his inborn draconic instincts to dominate and destroy. I get the feeling he doesn't particularly care whether the Nords use it for war or not. He helped the Nords learn it to overcome the Dragons and therefore it served its primary purpose as far as he was concerned.
>>
>>54957299
Its where reality is all a shifting mass of whatever the current population wants it to be, which warps the people there too.
>>
>>54957338
I'd love the ability to turn any piece of media into Queen's best hits
>>
>>54957338
Do it
>>
File: DescartesIt.jpg (1MB, 1300x1854px) Image search: [Google]
DescartesIt.jpg
1MB, 1300x1854px
>>54955875
>They make bad waifus, they're always more loyal to the Hist than you.
Not if you do it right they aren't
>>
So there are a number of 40K jumps in the works right now.

Who is making them and how are they coming?
>>
>>54957362
It's called /r/music.
>>
>>54957383
Think all of them are pretty much dead. Haven't seen anything for Space Hulk, Only War, Black Crusade, Tau, or Orks in ages.
>>
>>54957393
There is also Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, and Dark Heresy. Nothing from them lately either.
>>
So besides JJBA, where are some good places to get FTL combat speeds?
>>
>>54957444
Actually ftl or time-foolery? for really ftl saint seiya is your best bet. for time-foolery like in jojo, touhou would be best.
>>
Can someone post the latest WoW WIP?
>>
>>54957492
No.
>>
>>54955718
It looks good, though I wasn't one of the complainers
>>
>>54957488
Either one, though JJBA is actual FTL.
>>
File: McCoy_2267.jpg (328KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
McCoy_2267.jpg
328KB, 1440x1080px
>>54957383
They're dead, Jim
>>
File: LXXVII_-_2.jpg (78KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
LXXVII_-_2.jpg
78KB, 500x453px
Wait did Ricrod really abandon the Pandora Hearts jump?
>>
>>54957564
Yep, though some anon said they'd pick it up.
>>
>>54957555
Eh?! Who in jojo has non time based FTL Fighting? seriously I did not know this was a thing. (i need to actually watch that and not just absorb it through JoJokes.)
>>
>>54957615
Star Platinum is explicitly that fast before it unlocks timestop. Silver Chariot is about that fast or faster and is shown outrunning light.
>>
>>54957571
Probably for the best though. Ric would just fuck it up.
>>
>>54957690
But Log Horizon was good
>>
>>54957615
Plenty of people. As early as Part 2, people like Joseph and Kars are shown reacting to light.
>>
>>54957701
Wait that was finished?
>>
>>54957703
That's vsbattles tier logic.
>>
>>54957615
Made in Heaven does all of it's weird shit by function of it having literally Infinite Speed, achieved through its ability to control the gravitational forces of the earth, moon, and seemingly the entire universe (in reference to aspects of the theory of relativity)

As >>54957685 said Star Platinum breaks time stops, though I think that's because it somehow 'inherited' the World's ability a little, and Silver Chariot is hellishly fast.
>>
>>54957690
But now we'll have to wait forever for it.
>>
>>54957703
are you fucking serious
>>
>>54957741
>>54957571
>>
So do we have anything that would let us take the power and abilities of one weapon give it to our main one? I would like my main weapon to keep its own sentience so no just combining them, even if it would be easier.
>>
So who is the best butler in-chain currently?
>>
File: v007.jpg (71KB, 389x458px) Image search: [Google]
v007.jpg
71KB, 389x458px
>>54957746
Jojo is stupid.
>>
>>54957783
Alfreds 1 through 12.
>>
File: the butlering.jpg (2MB, 5000x1880px) Image search: [Google]
the butlering.jpg
2MB, 5000x1880px
>>54957783
How is this even a question?
>>
>>54957685
>>54957703
>>54957730
... what >>54957746 said. but i should not be surprised. its jojo after all.
>>54957764
Reverse engineer one and use the knowledge to upgrade the other.
>>54957787
this guy gets it.
>>
>>54957783
Hayate the Combat Butler jump when
>>
>>54957821
>Reverse engineer one and use the knowledge to upgrade the other.
Uhhh it is a magical sword, I have no idea how to go about doing that. Plus it has sentience so it would feel wrong of me to do so.
>>
>>54957806
>Uses iqdb
>brings up two guys kissing
I will never understand that thing.
>>
>>54957904
It's from the Injustice: Year One comic.
>>
File: IMG_1751.gif (3MB, 361x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1751.gif
3MB, 361x271px
>>54956603
Like this.
>>
>>54957869
>no idea
Recreation from marvel magic will put you on the right path for that.
>plus
I don't know what to tell you about this. an improvement is not going to erase your sword's soul or anything like that if you do it right.
>>
>>54956017
I didn't know there was a GT jump in the works, but damn if I don't love that there is.
>>
File: m010.jpg (761KB, 789x2490px) Image search: [Google]
m010.jpg
761KB, 789x2490px
>>54956603
>>
So. Uh. According to tvtropes - specifically the character page for fgo, berserkers(summer nobu's entry) - reality marbles can also be stands.

I require additional information on this.
>>
>>54958065
Sounds like someone talking out of their ass. I'd ignore it if I were you.
>>
>>54957357
I never said it would warp people,I said it would adapt to its support people and be able to let people warp themselves.
>>
File: 1499392588302.jpg (23KB, 207x197px) Image search: [Google]
1499392588302.jpg
23KB, 207x197px
>>54957690

you hurt my feelings,anon.

realtal, I started playing some VN's, I'm now wondering if I could make a jump out of one.
>>
>>54958065
Considering that's an Event character thing, I wouldn't worry about it, even if it's something rockstar Nobu can do.
>>
>>54958197
Oh which ones?
>>
What would I have to do for my Jumper to be able to stand on the surface (or even possibly inside) of the Sun? Not necessarily for an extended period, but at the very least long enough to say that they technically could . Lack of suffering is optional.

It should be noted that I they likely would never have a practical reason to do this. It would just be for bragging rights more than anything.
>>
A quick question, in the Dragon Ball Multiverse Jump the 700cp Android option says you posses the traits and abilities of a Saiyan, Namekian, Frost Demon and an Android. Does this mean you gain access to things like Super Saiyan and the Frost Demon transformations?
>>
>>54958271
Get the [Walking On The Sun] Stand.
>>
>>54958271
Whatever Marvel Magic stuff lets you match Thor could do it. Watchmen had an option too, if you can find it. Mo-Ri and Satan fight inside the sun in God of Highschool at one point.
>>
>>54957821
Pretty much what >>54957726 said. FTL Stands are generally said to be such based off of the occasional throw away line in the manga. Completely ignoring the fact that it just plain doesn't make sense the way most fights are choreographed. Maybe light is lazy and slow in Jojo, but trying to argue that the characters are surpassing the actual speed of light is just plain idiotic when you apply the least bit of logic to it.
>>
So I am planning on making some artifacts for no apparent reason, looking to make them powerful enough to be game changers but not so powerful as to be completely unbeatable by an army of sufficiently prepared and advanced wizards/sciencewizerds.

Other than making knockoff darkness and angelus doodads (with obviously less power because jesus fuck those things are op) what would be some other cool artifact based powers to give people?
>>
>>54958298
>Frost Demon transformations
That seemed to be what Cell's different forms were based on.

>Super Saiyan
Super Perfect Cell was basically SSJ2. He gained the spikier aura with lightning in it.
>>
>>54958271
Angel notes has a race for this. tales of demons and gods has a thing that makes you part of the law of an element or something that makes you immune to fire.
>>
So.

Jumper's sifu died sacrificing himself in a one-on-one fight against Lucifer the Almighty Darkness in Devil Survivor. This turns out to be very challenging to write, so while I figure out how two fuckbringer-y strong combatants ruin everything while punching each other - a conundrum.

I have no fucking idea what jump to go to next. That shit was a climax in-and-of-itself, yet I only intended it to be a Chapter / Part 1 deal. SO MY QUESTION IS - What suggestions would you guys have for possible Part 2 openings?

Small synopsis of how Part 1 went:
-became a vampire
-learned how monsters could be both terrible and heroic
-learned how humans could be the same thing, and that both sides weren't all that different.
-learned of his chain's Narrative Bleed mechanic, where the impacts of other Jumper's stories would be felt in his own because his Benefactor isn't exactly good at this thing and didn't make the Chain self-contained.
-had a weird dragon's spirit stapled to his soul in Shadow of Mordor, and while they've learned who the dragon SHOULD BE, the truth is proving harder to find.
-Wild West arc happened culminating in Jumper cooperating with Yes Man to give Las Vegas it's independence. Epic showdown with Lanius commenced.

Current companions are Eshe from Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs, and Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
>>
>>54958271
Fire immunity from generic fighting game, the durability perks from DC, kryptonian racial option from Superman the animated series.
>>
How do I gather souls of the dead from around the world?
>>
File: tszQBaf.png (915KB, 1101x612px) Image search: [Google]
tszQBaf.png
915KB, 1101x612px
So, in Space Patrol Luluco crossovers with all Trigger franchises, can we use the canon companion option to purchase companions from other franchises.
>>
>>54958485
if*
>>
>>54958271
It's not actually as hard as it sounds. The surface of the sun is comparatively quite cool, only about as hot as a welding torch. So most forms of fire resistance should be able to deal with it. The hard part is the "standing" bit, actually, since the surface of the sun is made of plasma. You're going to want to spread your weight out over as wide an area as possible, to keep yourself bouyant. Maybe some sort of electromagnetic suspension? Not quite "standing", but close enough.

You can actually get both of those, the heat resistance and the electromagnetic suspension, in Eclipse Phase. One of the morph types, the Surya (named after a Hindu sun god), is specifically adapted for living in the photosphere of the sun. They're awesome. They're also giant space whales, so if you want a humanoid body to do this in you should instead get a Salamander morph. They can't go as deep into the sun as Suryas can, since their smaller size means they have less room for heat pumps and insulation, but they can still hang out on the surface.
>>
>>54958422
>Lucina

Excellent taste, comrade.
>>
>>54958347
Wand of Transmute to Anti-Matter (Beam)
Turns a very minute amount of whatever it's pointing at (and anything behind it, and anything behind THAT, out to maybe 60 feet) into antimatter. Cue explosions.
>>
File: 82p5fveeK1v4x0tio1_500.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
82p5fveeK1v4x0tio1_500.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
>>54958269

Eiyuu*Senki, sharin no kuni, koihime musou and a couple of others
>>
>>54958552
>koihime musou
Yes please, Kingdom building time.
>>
>>54958481
he boosted version of Psychopomp domain from Marvel magic,Lord of light with some time,resources and set up. having a Psychopomp as your parent in Percy Jackson,
>>
>>54958348
Perfect now I know exactly how ridiculous my transformations can be
>>
>>54958298
Frost Demon transformations are actually limiting your own power. Each of Frieza's successive forms was actually him getting closer to his default. Cell can pull off a similar trick by molting, so I'd say yes.

I don't know about the Fifth Form or Golden Form, since those are explicitly power ups. We won't know unless Toriyama wants Cell back for some reason.

>Super Saiyan
Yes, Super Perfect Cell is hinted as being his SSJ2 form, he has the same aura and everything. The other guy covered this though.
>>
>>54958585
>SSJ4 Cell
I can see it, Mira who is similarly partially saiyan eventually unlocks his own transformation that's essentially SSJ4.
>>
>>54958599
Would have been cool if Cell came back and competed in the tournament in Super, actually.
>>
>>54958642
I agree, I like Cell about as much as Frieza, but Toriyama and/or Toyotaro don't seem to care for him as much.
>>
Was it ever talked about what Cells lifespan would be?
>>
>>54958701
Nope. We know Frieza's race and Namekians are both very long lived, and since the computer intentionally prioritized the best traits, I wouldn't be surprised if Cell lived at least as long as they did, rather than the typical Saiyan/Earthling ages.
>>
>>54958548
>very minute amount
>anything behind it, and anything behind THAT, out to maybe 60 feet
>into antimatter
Dude, I have no idea how thick you'd make that beam but making it 60 fucking feet long is going to make a VERY big boom.
Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bhJOiF6cSU
Now this technically is a 100%-efficiency energy-to-matter conversion but it's pretty much equivalent to a matter/antimatter annihilation reaction of 25mg of antimatter.
So yeah, in short /be careful with that shit/.
>>
>>54958728
*matter-to-energy. Accidentaly inverted the terms.
>>
>>54958422
Part 2 opening?

Maybe cut to something completely different. Some mood whiplash, like "why are we playing ping-pong?"
>>
>>54958585
>>54958618
Ssj4 is the best transformation, pure sex.
>>
>>54958728
1) video not available in my country
2) beam would be thin and short-lived enough that if you just shot it through atmosphere, there would be large gaps where it wouldn't hit particles.And there's obviously a safety radius of like 10 feet from the wand's tip, so the user doesn't accidentally their own face.
>>
>>54958755
Part 2 opening jump, I shoulda stated.

And something like that could work, given they were literally fleeing Devil Survivor going "anywherebuthere please anywherebuthere."
>>
>>54949689
Am I the only one who keeps misreading NSWF as NSFW?
>>
Is it better to hyperfocus one martial art, or be okay at all of them?
>>
>>54958803
Definitely not the only one, heck val has a joke about it right there in the jump.
>>54958819
Blend them all into a perfected martial system.
>>
File: IMG_0533.jpg (65KB, 955x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0533.jpg
65KB, 955x308px
>>54956693
>tfw on chain 10
>none of them broke the 30 jump mark, most couldn't even make 5
Gonna try this anon's thing, though.
>>
File: Super_Mira_4.png (1MB, 836x599px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Mira_4.png
1MB, 836x599px
>>54958761
Certainly a lot better than Goku, but with silver eyes.

Anyway, here's SSJ4 Mira.
>>
>>54958798
Emoji Movie
>>
>>54958964
I thought only pureblood Saiyans could reach SSJ4.
>>
>>54959019
Nobody cares about GT lore, dude. Hell, Gohan has gotten a SSJ4 form by now too.
>>
>>54959019
No just a tail.
>>
>>54958795
1) Ah, sorry, it already happened another time. The video is pretty much the first result you get when typing "the irregular at magic high school material burst" in youtube without the quotes.
2)watch the video. you'll see that a 50mg droplet of water being converted into energy (the equivalent of 50mg of matter/antimatter mix) explode with the force of a nuke from 8 kms away. Meaning that instead of a mere 10 feet safety radius you'd prefer a double-digits kilometer safety radius, at the very least. And that's merely with 50mg of matter, which would /much/ more if, say, you accidentaly (or puposefully) pointed it in a line that intersect with the ground at any point.
And even firing it at the atmosphere, some back-of-the-evenlope calculations put a pencil-thin (around half a centimeter wide) rod of atmosphere 60 feet long (around 18.2 meters ) has a volume of 3.5749 cubic meters, and taking the density of air at sea level, that put it at around 4 FUCKING KILOGRAMS of matter converted to energy. To put it into perspective, that's roughly a 89 megaton nuclear weapon.
Somehow I don't think a 10 feet safety radius is oing to cut it.
>>
>>54958585
Yep, looks super dumb
>>
As a person who's been lurking for I don't know how long, I've seen a lot of writing on this. Currently, I have a Jumper who's around the two hundred mark, but writing about someone whose story is already that fleshed out is boring. Thus, today I start a new saga. I don't know how long these tend to be, sorry if you think it's not that great or if it's too short.

I don’t get good dreams like most people.

I used to, long ago. Those were nice. I’m never sure why they changed, but now my nights are filled with a lot of stressful and confusing dreams. Half I can’t even remember when I wake up, but the feeling always remains. At least that helps when they turn to nightmares.

This time though, it’s not bad. I’m just kinda floating somewhere, kind of a blue expanse. I see a few clouds drifting by and I sort of figure that I’m dreaming of being in the sky. This was neat for me, mostly because I don’t get those kinds of dreams often and the fact that I was actually registering this in my mind as I would when awake. Did that mean I was lucid dreaming? Awesome, I’d only done that once or twice in my life and that was only for a minute tops. Those ninjas never saw it coming though.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” A voice from behind me. I turned, finding there a man who couldn’t be more than his mid-twenties. Bright orange hair flowed to his shoulders giving him almost a fiery appearance, along with crimson eyes. Burnt yellows adorned his body in a combination of a simple graphic tee of a purple fist and tan slacks, ended with some snazzy looking black dress shoes. Surprisingly he was floating in the air, looking out into the distance. I realized I probably was too, but didn’t dare look down. Whenever I did that I tended to lose control of these dreams and something told me I didn’t want this to end.
>>
File: tumblr_m717u7sVXF1qbr1yc.jpg (35KB, 454x610px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m717u7sVXF1qbr1yc.jpg
35KB, 454x610px
So tell me, Jumpers. How do you make super soldiers? How are they engraved? What equipment and vehicles do they use?

Or even just your regular armies?
>>
>>54959431
“Whenever I have free time, I like to look at things. Beautiful things, terrible things, things that have no meaning. That last one, I’ve always liked to look at.” I looked at him in curiosity.

“Isn’t a blank canvas the most beautiful thing? It’s purity, the fresh beginning. Yet when a painter stains it and changes that forever it brings forth the greatest ecstasy. It’s one of the things I live for.”

I stayed silent, watching him for a minute. I had to think hard about what I said if it was to go through. Yet when I opened my mouth, it wasn’t through the haze of an unconscious world, but as if I were really there. “So why do you think this sky is beautiful?” It carried a hesitant sound, as though trying to understand this being.

He shook his head. “In this, I see limitless possibility. A boundless sky represents no restrictions, a journey that travels infinitely into the skyline. An unshackled horizon.” He turned his gaze toward me and some far off sunrise glinted in those eyes. “Much like you humans. So much possibility...yet so confined.” He seemed to pace on nothing.

“I’ve never understood why you humans are the way you are. You have dreams, ambition. Yet you just crush them or allow someone else to. It’s tragic. It has always made me wonder. What will you do if I set you free?” He turned and began to pace on the nothing below him towards me. Trying to backpedal caused nothing. This dream was getting much too freaky for my tastes.

“Wh-what do you mean?” I managed to stammer. “I’d like to think I’m following my dreams. Is this supposed to be my subconscious talking?” The figure laughed.
>>
>>54959447

“I am something far greater than the voice of reason within your head. I am beyond your comprehending.” He placed his hand on my chest, directly over my heart. “At least, for now. Go, go and become a limitless skyline.” He pushed firmly and suddenly I was spiralling downwards, towards a hopelessly deep abyss. Even so, I could still hear his words clearly.

“Show me what it means, the aesthetic of the Jumper.
Jump 01: League of Legends

Ashton:

+200CP I’m Helping
+600CP Heavy and Metal
Drop-In (Free)
Allegiance: Noxus (Free)
Class: Assassin, Mage
Get Your Bearings (Free)
-100CP World Wise (Discount)
-200CP Blending In (Discount)
Move Swiftly (Free)
Magic Theory (Free)
-100CP Don’t Chase (Discount)
-175 Elemental Affinity (Discount, Metal)
-300CP Focus (Discount)
Recall Amulet (Free)
-500CP Match-Made Companion (Discount, Kindred)
-300CP Shapeshifter (Discount, Bullet Ant)
-100CP Evil Laugh (Discount)
-25CP Gold Pouch
+500CP Artifact Fund Only
-200CP Duskblade of Draktharr (Discount)
-150CP Youmuu’s Ghostblade (Discount)
-150CP Statikk Shiv (Discount)

Kindred:
+400CP Artifact Only Fund
-200CP Essence Reaver
-200CP Boots of Swiftness

My name is Ashton. It’s something you ought to know, given the situation.

Waking up in an unfamiliar place is never an ideal situation, no matter who the person is. Waking up in Noxian High Command is suitably scarier.

Of course, I hadn’t known this at first. All I had known was that I was surrounded by a bunch of decidedly elderly looking figures, more hooded than not. Given that most of them were looking at me rather menacingly, this one probably wouldn’t end well.

That was until a man stepped from behind them. His gait was a bit hobbled, each step sounding different from the other. I had found this strange for a second until I saw his face in the dim lighting.
>>
>>54959445
I hope your super soldiers don't all look like they were drawn by Rob fucking Liefeld
>>
>>54959476

...how embarrassing. Apparently, the character restrictions here would be requiring me to stretch across a ridiculous amount of posts. I'll just drop this pastebin link for the rest of this while I go rock in the corner at my own forgetfulness.

https://pastebin.com/Zhka6LCu
>>
>>54959578
>knife carving a smile in his throat
I like your writefaggory, it aroused in me a profound sense of kinship
>>
>>54955718
Guy who talked about the Drop-In capstone originally here, looks good to me
>>
File: 00001.jpg (557KB, 1200x954px) Image search: [Google]
00001.jpg
557KB, 1200x954px
>>54959431
>>54959447
>>54959476
>>54959578
Man, that's some great stuff. I hope you keep at it. I've always wanted to do some writing with Kindred but never got around to it, so seeing someone else do it is awesome. I look forward to your next entry.
>>
what jumps allow me to teach mortals magic or perks that I know?

I must pass on my knowledge and skill to students after a 30 year tutoring of a young companion of mine
>>
>>54959785
Does the furry have a spirit animal?
>>
File: 00002.jpg (84KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
00002.jpg
84KB, 1024x571px
>>54959821
http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/kindred/

Educate thyself on the best of Champions.
>>
File: The_Thirteen_Artifacts.jpg (240KB, 731x1118px) Image search: [Google]
The_Thirteen_Artifacts.jpg
240KB, 731x1118px
>>54958548
Sounds awesome, but it needs a much longer range. Also anti friendly fire option.

I think Im gonna do some stuff based on the 13 artifacts. Emberstone fire dragon transformation and glacierstone ice giant should be easy to pull off.
>>
>>54959845
>http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/missfortune/

>Educate thyself on the best of Champions.
FTFY
>>
>>54959815
Assassination classroom teacher can do that.

Teaching perks from generic xianxia too.

Ff6 can implant magic systems as gems into a person.

Generic isekai can make a skillbook.
>>
>>54959705
That's good to hear, thanks. How does the 400 CP perk look?
>>
>>54959815
The Path of Magic from Justice League Dark
Numerologic Sorcerous Tutelage from Exalted Sidereals
Lyrical Nanoha has a serum that gives someone a Linker Core
>>
>>54959815
Final Fantasy VIII's Blue Magic perk not only enables you to use Blue Magic, but also teach it to your students.
>>
>>54959445
infectious bite and I Initiate them into my cultivation method.
>>
Besides Light My Way from Kingdom Hearts and A Hero's Light from Generic Isekai, what are some good perks that have to do with Light?
>>
>>54959982
I just dont understand the big deal with blue magic.
>>
>>54958347
I've got an idea for a sword that I've been thinking of. The concept is that it embodies the symbolism of the sword not as a weapon but a means to separate one thing from another. In so doing it's as much a tool for investigation and scientific analysis as it is warfare. After all, "science" comes from the Latin "scindere", to separate.

So the way it works is this: Hold the sword and name in your mind two things that can be thought of as contrasting. "Things having X property" and "things lacking X property" work, if you can't conceptualize them in any other way. You then become aware of everything you can see that falls into one or the other category, and which one they're part of. You then have the option to move them away from each other, either through physical repulsion or teleportation. So this makes for a powerful weapon, as you can list your categories as the left and right sides of bodies, and then split people in half. But you can also use it to sort samples, isolate variables, purify mixtures, make a controlled work environment, all sorts of utility applications.
>>
>>54960005
Being an initiate of the seven fold veil in dnd. Not only can you block and coubter any attack you can shoot rays of rainbow doom at people and get pretty rainbow eyes.
>>
>>54960005
Charmed has photokinesis as a power.
>>
File: Partners In Crime.jpg (218KB, 850x967px) Image search: [Google]
Partners In Crime.jpg
218KB, 850x967px
Jumpers, do you have a partner in crime? Someone who you genuinely like to hang out and wreak mischief and/or mayhem with?
>>
>>54960015
Well, it allows you to pick up unique attacks/abilities from a variety of different creatures. Unfortunately it's only the enemy's single strongest power, but that's better than nothing, at least.
>>
>>54960015
Its a kind of magic that lets you fight monsters, get their most powerful or useful abilities, then use them yourself. Whats not to like?

Also some kinds of bluemage literally bite off hunks of ther enemies soul. FFXI bluemages for example, one bluemage learned a technique from an undead and became unable to die though he was also not technically alive himself.
>>
>>54960015
It's got a lot of neat effects to it and it's rare enough to be a novelty. Besides, it's got some real bite to it. You can really sink your teeth into Blue Magic.

>>54960078
If my writing goes to plan, I will at Jump 10. Katia's a great partner but she's a little straight laced after twenty years of hero work.
>>
>>54960098
>it's only the enemy's single strongest
Maybe in 8, 11 can learn more than one spell from a species of monster.
>>
>>54960120
I wish Death Vigil had enough content for a Jump...
>>
>>54959445
>pic
Why does Captain America have a headless man stuffed into the front of his spandex?
>>
>>54959861
>13 artifacts
Woah, are you making Witchblade/Top Cow?
If so, then thank you so much. That's definitely a jump to look forward to!
>>
>>54960125
>>54960120
>>54960103
>>54960098
So 8 and 11 have bluemagic? What about other settings? Where else could I learn it?
>>
>>54960167
Because Rob Liefeld, anon. I respect the man for making 90s comics at least 400% more X-TREME than they otherwise would have been, but dear god is his art awful.
>>
>>54960188
No not a jump just in chain screwing around. I could never do the setting justice.
>>
>>54955727
What I thought Dahak was an Utu-class
isn't the Asgerd class Dahak's replacement being even larger than the moon.
>>
>>54960150
I KNOW! Don't get me started on Death Vigil. I was utterly, inconceivably pissed when it stopped at issue 8. I followed that comic religiously and it's what got me into everything Stjepan Sejic puts his pen to. Kinky lesbian bondage.

Death Vigil would make such a great Jump if there was a little more to it. I guess you could make it anyways, but you'd have to fill in some of the blanks yourself. Bernie is one of the best deaths in the multiverse.

>>54960205
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced has Blue Magic too. FF6 and 9 have versions of it as well, but you can't buy them in the Jumps. Which is very sad.
>>
>>54960205
Blue Mage is a class in Final Fantasies 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, Tactics, and a bunch of dumb spin-off titles that no one cares about enough to make jumps for. The Vampire class in Bravely Default is functionally very similar to Blue Magic, too. So we've got jumps of all of those except FF5.
>>
>>54958271
All Terrain Hiker from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
>>
>>54958642
Definitely. Frieza's way overstayed his return on the screen, especially given we had an alternate him there too.

>>54958803
I believe that may be an intentional joke they were going for.
>>
>>54959445
Are you implying my regular army isn't composed entirely of super soldiers
>>
File: Kelidonope.png (94KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kelidonope.png
94KB, 300x300px
>>54960078
Some one who isn't just a companion? Prismaverse Zelretch. We legitimately started sending goofy monsters for the girls to fight after the main plot got resolved. A great deal of laughter was had at their expense. (No magical girls were harmed in the making of these keks.)
>>
>>54958674
Iirc one reason is that animators have a hard time with Cells spots.
>>
File: BernadetteaBest.jpg (201KB, 852x938px) Image search: [Google]
BernadetteaBest.jpg
201KB, 852x938px
>>54960256
Bernadette is the best thing ever.
>>
>>54960280

Hey val can you post witch blade please
>>
>>54960301
They could always have his new super form lose the spots.
>>
File: Witchblade (Anime).pdf (540KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Witchblade (Anime).pdf
540KB, 1x1px
>>54960317
Here you go.
>>
>>54960224
Oh right. Sorry, anon, I got the wrong end of the stick.
>>
>>54960352

Thanks Aussie
>>
File: BernadetteaIsAwesome.jpg (276KB, 900x1378px) Image search: [Google]
BernadetteaIsAwesome.jpg
276KB, 900x1378px
>>54960311
You have excellent taste good sir and I salute you.
>>
>>54959910
Looks fine too
>>
>>54960311
Manshoulders and goblin face.
>>
>>54960455
She needs shoulders like that to swing that scythe around, and her face... eh, art style I guess.
>>
File: tumblr_n07aghpRPL1r45wgho1_500.gif (865KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n07aghpRPL1r45wgho1_500.gif
865KB, 500x281px
>>54960352
If I decide to go mad with power and buy two Witchblades, is the second also discounted for Witch?
>>
>>54960455
>>54960470
She has a great personality.
>>
>>54960455
>>54960470
>>54960488
Is it even a girl? It's flat as a board, it must be a man.
>>
>>54960497
Nahh she's just wearing a realllly thick robe.
>>
>>54960497
~looks down, sees a flat chest~
Then I guess I am a man then.
>>
>>54960497
A-cups the world over would 'REEEE' so hard at this.
Keep it secret, keep it safe!
>>
>>54960525
Does that make you a trap then?
>>
>>54960475
Mhm.
>>
>>54960497
All plots of lands are worth exploring. From massive, bountiful mountains to the gently sloping plains. Love and lust both have room for all kinds of bodies.
>>
>>54960546
~coy grin~ Wouldn't you like to know, anon.
Come, stand on that obviously non-suspicious spot on the floor. Ignore the still wet red paint drawn as a 'x'. Ignore the distant Rancor cries. Come on, take a walk on the wild side!
>>
>>54960563
Ah, there's nothing like climbing a big ole' hill and letting out a moutainer's cry of "YOLO".
>>
>>54960525
>implying there are any girls on 4chan
>>
>>54960547
Huh?
>>
>>54960563
Stop defiling poor sticks!
>>
>>54960611
hwueh?
>>
File: 5761169-jin+tae-jin.jpg (101KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
5761169-jin+tae-jin.jpg
101KB, 639x639px
>>54960583
Ah alright then, I am certain you will prove me right. Did I mention I am good with animals? I love them but they run away when I smile see pic.
>>
>>54960563
Who is that again?
>>
File: 6881f05725e4370ba50d3202eac87def.jpg (941KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6881f05725e4370ba50d3202eac87def.jpg
941KB, 1200x1200px
>>54960624
Silly Anon. She's just stretching.

>>54960597
Truly there are few feeling better than setting up camp on a lovely peak and just listening to the cries of wild animals. Though I'm also a fan of rustling through the underbrush.
>>
Are there any perks that let you link to and control a starship with your mind?
>>
>>54960611
it means yes, anon.
>>
>>54960547
Cool, thanks. Let's see, this should be my final build then...

Witch [Free] Witches be witchblading.
>perks:
Masamune [100] Pratically mandatory when competing with Masane.
Pillar of Strength [200] Supporting people, and being nice. Good.
Light of My Life [600] ...Which makes people really value me. Damn.
Mother Den [Free] Very nice indeed.
>items:
Booze [Free] ...Well, could be useful.
Witchblade [300] Yesss. Good.
Witchblade [300] Double the witchblade, double the skimpy armor?
>drawbacks:
My Girl [+200] Taking care of someone's alright.
Obsessed Stalker [+300] ...She's going to try and murder my girl at some point, isn't she?

Really wish I could've taken Crimson Lady to get the authentic... enjoyment... from fights people seem to get here. But that'd reguire 100cp more in drawbacks than allowed.
>>
>>54960280
Honestly Cell would have made more sense as a returning antagonist than Frieza anyway. He was designed to be the ultimate warrior and built with the DNA and techniques of all the different powerful species. Including Frieza for that matter.

But nope. Turns out if Frieza had done a few push-ups before Goku showed up he'd have been invincible.
>>
>>54960698
He'd be a lot more entertaining. Frieza just got a movie/arc and no one would believe he'd actually side with the heroes. Cell though? He's an arrogant ass but he does genuinely share Goku's love of fighting and seeing Cell straight up fight for good would have been cool, even if for a different reason.
>>
>>54960681
Yes just look for that jump with the big space ship, the karak, I think the jump is homeworld. There is a perk just for that.

Then agaon you could do the same by being an ai.
>>
>>54960698
>>54960724
Honestly, I'd just like to see Cell's reactions to everything in Super. I'm not sure if he'd be confused, amused, or pissed, or some mix of all three.
>>
>>54960626
Glubablub?
>>
File: Kenshin Himura Samurai X.jpg (85KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
Kenshin Himura Samurai X.jpg
85KB, 608x608px
Do we have any Calm berzerker perks? Like a cold rage kind instead of Fate's Heracles berzerk?
>>
>>54960683
Oh, slurp!
>>
>>54960809
Luther strode has one.
>>
>>54960809
Noblesse has a perk under werewolves (I think?) and Exalted Infernals has an item, a pair of bracers
>>
>>54960790
Babadaboo.
>>
>>54960832
Gogograroo!

I have such fun here. Thanks Val.
>>
>>54960857
bliggidybloo.

Anytime anon
>>
are there any jumps that allow me to combine two weapons into one? or even make one weapon assume the shape of another?
>>
>>54960825
>>54960823
Alright these are a good start thanks you two.
>>
File: Hong.Meiling.full.867343.jpg (670KB, 700x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Hong.Meiling.full.867343.jpg
670KB, 700x1023px
Jump # 191 Black Dynamite
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Can you dig it (0)
*You’re going to wake up the rest of the bitches (400)
*Smack wiped off the streets (300, Discount)
*Keeping the girls up in kung fu (100)
Equipment
Companions
*Companions (200)

Ok so it’s good not to have to worry about being erased or altered by Haruhi at least. However this new world found a way to piss me off right from the start. I woke up in an orphanage to an orphan rifling through my stuff. It turns out the little guy was looking for Heroin or money to buy heroin… someone had gotten the orphans and inner city kids hooked on Heroin.

So I was a little pissed. Even Snowflame doesn’t sell to kids. He knows we would have problems. So that began my war on drugs in this city. However chasing all the drug dealers out of the city turned out just to be the first part of what I had to do. It turns out this was a government conspiracy.

It was about this time I ran in to Black Dynamite and his friends. His group and my companions quickly became allies in our quest to get to the bottom of this.

We uncovered a plot to shrink black men’s’ genitals using malt liquor. Thankfully we were able to my scientifically minded companions and I were able to find a way to reverse the process before Black Dynamite had to mercy kill one of his friends.

Anyways this lead us all the way to the president of the United states Richard Milhous Nixon. Who we then kung fu battled. Nixon was surprisingly tough but then as a bit of Ironic justice I used a curse to shrink his genitals down even smaller than the malt liquor was capable of. He promptly surrendered and begged me to undo it. I told him I would think about doing it at the end of his term if I deemed his actions as president worth of it.

And so Richard Nixon became the nation’s leading advocate for equality and rebuilding the inner city. He actually became a decent president.
>>
>>54960869
Hey Val, would Making of a Goddess/War Time Production work on a supernatural being? Because it would be amazing to make a bunch of bootleg Tailed Beasts in Naruto and watch people freak out over them. And then hide an actual Tailed Beast clone among the knockoffs and enjoy the show when someone pisses off a Tailed Beast clone.
>>
Where can I find Generic Isekai, I checked the drive and it wasn't there. Is it still WIP?
>>
>>54956185
Hellsing-style vampire dragon eats Alduin. And the other dragons. And the entirety of the Greybeards. Hell, might as well eat the Thalmor.

Ahh, fuck it. Eat everybody.
>>
File: Generic Isekai Jumpchain.pdf (138KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Isekai Jumpchain.pdf
138KB, 1x1px
>>54960971
Here's my copy. As far as I can tell, it's the most up-to-date.
>>
>>54960968
No, it has to be a device or artefact of some sort. One of the Seven Swords of Mist would work, even the living one, but something that is purely an organism and doesn't resemble the way the Witchblade is a device while being living won't work.
>>
>>54960972
Would need to grab some anti-corruption perks for eating innocents.
>>
>>54960993
Rats. Oh well, it was a fun idea. Thanks for letting me know, Val.
>>
>>54961000
>innocents
This is the Elder Scrolls. They're all kinds of fucked up.

But, fine, I'll make sure to have anti-corruption protection. Wouldn't want my genocide condom to fail.
>>
>>54957251
He is Dream. Rules for him are very loose. And it was because of him that Endless stopped having relationships with mortals.

It's not like he follows rules, but he is very prideful and obsessed with his job. It would seem that after he was dumped and until he was kidnapped, he really became a dick about it.
>>
Can someone explain to me what different series are covered under the DC Occult Jump?

As someone who knows a grand total of nothing regarding comics, I have a hard enough time getting a grip on how to write for the short ones, like Luther Strode, or Justice League Dark, but the Occult jump is so broad that I don't even know where to start if I want to understand the setting, or get a grasp of the difficulty or for lack or a better term. power level of the setting.
>>
>>54961016
The author who wrote that well known maid book is totally innocent, so yeah he would corrupt you.
>>
>>54961035
Pretty much Vertigo comics.
>>
>>54961035
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/worm-dc-comics-fear.537310/page-124
Go here and read the informational posts. You'll find them very helpful in getting a good grasp of how DC works.
>>
>>54960352
Query - so does the Perfect Partner essentially allow for drawing multiplied power from ANY artifact/device?
>>
>>54961007
>>54960968
Recreation from marvel magic and pretty much everything from geneforge plus a shitload of research might make this doable.
>>
>>54961085
The perk does seem to indicate such a thing.
>>
>>54961035
You have

>Books of Magic
>Hellblazer
>Swamp Thing
>Sandman/Lucifer
>Spectre
>Zatana
>All of Doctor Fate stuff (solo series and big events)
>All stuff that involves demons (Etrigan and others)

Among others.

>>54961085
Just wait to get an upgraded Shining Trapezohedron with Demonbane.

And steal Reinhard's Longinus on his face.

Fucking Jumpers
>>
>>54960935
>And so Richard Nixon became the nation’s leading advocate for equality and rebuilding the inner city. He actually became a decent president.
Ha that's hilarious, Tricky Dicky indeed.
>>
>>54961134
Ehehe. Thanks, Val. The jump is great.
>>
File: Eleven Stranger Things.jpg (139KB, 1231x748px) Image search: [Google]
Eleven Stranger Things.jpg
139KB, 1231x748px
>>54961119
Huh. Thanks anon! Have a smiling Eleven as a thank you.
>>
>>54961162
>pic
Creepy kid.
>>
File: ed2.png (180KB, 680x1483px) Image search: [Google]
ed2.png
180KB, 680x1483px
>>54961137
>Jumper steals your McGuffin
>>
>>54957251
That's an oversimplification, and more accurate for Destiny. Morpheus' thing is that he WANTS to be like that, but because he keeps listening to his heart or dick he makes monumentally terrible decisions. Like condemning a woman to an eternity in Hell for running away from him after they sorta had a moment in the dreamtime, getting too pissed at his son Orpheus to see him for centuries or refusing to mercy kill an insane start-which caused all the stars in the sky to be infected with insanity and destabilise the entire multiverse.

If anything Morpheus' thing is that he's such an unintentional, melodramatic, stubborn ass that when he finally realised it he set up his own suicide.
>>
>>54961137
>And steal Reinhard's Longinus on his face.
I think you could probably do that without Perfect Partner. Longinuslanze Testament chooses its own wielder based on who the most charismatic person in its current universe is. Given how many charisma perks a jumper could have, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even need to steal it. It would just show up one day, like a lost puppy that happens to also be a soul devouring god-spear.
>>
>>54960972
>Then Jumper literally became Alduin himself.
Seriously, you're doing his job for him.
>>
>>54961180
Eh, to be fair she was kept in a lab and treated like a weapon/test subject for...pretty much her entire life? Her being a little odd is part of the character. When the only life you know is a life as a psychic spy/assassin, and you don't even know what friends or promises are, it's hard not to be a little creepy. She gets better as the series goes on, but she's still a little scary throughout.
>>
>>54961208
>Jumper opens eyes for first time in-world.
>Completely unimportant and not-at-all powerful "Spear" pounces.
>>
>>54961051
He's actually a big sweetheart if you can handle him perving on you. As in, the dude goes out of his way to set you up with a high position in the guild he's a part of if you just do some minor errands for him and show him your butt.
>>
>>54961030
Except.... not at all. Morpheus's whole thing was that he takes his responsibility very seriously, and that he builds up an awful lot of rules surrounding it. That's a big part of why their were limits to how far he could change himself and, ultimately died instead.
>>
>>54961208
>Have Collector EX, lots of luck perks and lots of plot armor perks
>This keeps happening over and over
>There is no longer any excitement left for going on a quest to search for the ultimate weapon to defeat your current villain, as you will probably find it in your backyard or in your closet while cleaning up
>>
>>54961225
You say that like I don't want everything wiped out.

As an aside, just imagine what that Level 0 release would look like from notAlucard!Jumper
>>
File: Wait, what.gif (2MB, 696x532px) Image search: [Google]
Wait, what.gif
2MB, 696x532px
>>54961208
>>54961246
>Reinhard's face when
>>
I'm trying to go through the fighting game jumps as the starting point for my new chain. Is this an accurate list in order of danger?
>Def Jam
>Soul Calibur
>Bloody Roar
>Dead or Alive
>Street Fighter
>Killer Instinct
>Darkstalkers
>Skullgirls
>Blazblue
>>
>>54961264
Depending on the flashback his personality varies a lot. Specially in the very old flashbacks, like the one with the stars, he is not that much of a dick.
>>
>>54961243
>she
I honestly thought that was a boy.
>>
>>54961284
Well, yeah, that was before Desire decided it would be fun to constantly jerk him around when it came to romance and ruin his ability to have emotionally healthy relationships. Desire is awful, just the absolute worst.
>>
>>54961270
>J:"No, really, I was going to go rob Archer's vault, but I found Ea in my closet."
>R:"That doesn't explain how I ended up in your closet on top of it."
>J:"Well, I'm guessing that since you 'belong' to Shirou, you got Collected as well. You don't want to know who is in the guest room closet."
>>
>>54961304
Is Desire the worst of the Endless? How do I solve the issue of her existence?
>>
>>54961284
I think it's important to separate his attitude towards rules and responsibility from his dickishness, pride, and so on.
>>
File: Hypest fight.jpg (182KB, 1200x681px) Image search: [Google]
Hypest fight.jpg
182KB, 1200x681px
>>54961275
>>54961208
>>54961137
I wonder if that would also give you ownership of the Longinus Dreizehn Order.

I will need best boy to face the end jump scenario.
>>
>>54961311
Despair might be the worst out of no fault of her own. She used to be beautiful, liked a lot of things, and was actually pretty positive. Then her position basically enforced misery on her and she got really fucking bitter.
>>
File: Goodbye Mike.png (1MB, 1275x956px) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye Mike.png
1MB, 1275x956px
>>54961281
There's also Generic Fighting Game, Primal Rage, Super Smash Bros, and Under Night In-Birth.

>>54961292
Fairly common mistake. There were a few people who thought she was a boy before the series came out, and she's mistaken for a boy at first glance a few times in the show itself.
>>
>>54961292
>>54961339
Honestly, it's mostly from outfits and hairstyles that you can tell them apart at that age. Not very different in facial structure until then.
>>
>>54961311
If you want to get rid of desire, then remove all want and need and love, and the capacity for such things, from the entire DC multiverse. Including from yourself.
>>
>>54961325
>end jump scenario.
Val hasn't given us the jump yet, has she? Has she mentioned that she's planning an end jump scenario or have I missed something?
>>
>>54961352
You're making the same mistake that people who assume the Chaos Gods are inevitable do. That is, you assume that an emotion or thought can only manifest one way. There must be Desire, I'm sure, but Desire doesn't have to be the way she is.
>>
>>54961311
Just kill him/her/it (Desire's physical gender is whatever you assume it isn't, because it likes to mess with you). The Endless are eternal, but they can still die. It causes a change in point of view, a new variation on the theme to arise. That's how Dream was able to kill himself without it causing problems like when he was imprisoned, a new Dream took his place. A new Dream that is still the same being as the old Dream, but also his own person. It's complicated. So if you kill Desire enough times you'll eventually get one that isn't a jerk.
>>
Force Unleashed jump when?
>>
>>54961325
To bad KKK is probably actually never going to be translated. Hopefully Ikabey will.

Did Valeria actually say she would have a KKK scenario?
>>
>>54961339
Do we have UNIEL in our drive? I thought it was lost to time
>>
>>54961360
Yeah, she mentioned that Hadou/Gudou God is locked beyond an end-jump scenario, because quite honestly at that point you might as well be a post-spark jumper anyway.
>>
>>54961365
Sounds like a good plan.
>>
>>54961375
It's in Unimaged N-Z.
>>
>>54961375
It's in the Unimaged N-Z jumps, in the same row as Ultraman on the far right.
>>
>>54959141
Sorry, took a nap.
Are you just ignoring that the beam I'm describing would be far thinner than a human hair? Otherwise it's obvious it would effect way too much matter. That's what I meant by:
>beam would be thin and short-lived enough that if you just shot it through atmosphere, there would be large gaps where it wouldn't hit particles.
>>
>>54958065
Events are technically canon but don't think about them to hard.
>>
>>54961360
Yeah, there'll be one.

>>54961371
I've got little hope we'll ever see KKK too, yeah. I'm going to try and at least include an option to go there, and maybe stuff based on what I do know, but I don't think there'll be a full scenario.
>>
>>54961380
I really hope that she ends up listening to what I proposed and allows the spark in the scenarios to be optional. Being a Hadou God is amazing, but now that I know that it's coming I want to end my chain in Demonbane.
>>
>>54961365
There's a slight problem here. Namely that if you kill an Endless (which is really difficult as is but should be doable for a sufficiently late game jumper) you'll bring down the rest of the family on you, and they are some of the most singularly powerful beings in DC, being the family that governs existence.
>Desire's physical gender is whatever you assume it isn't, because it likes to mess with you
More like Desire's gender is to you whatever you desire most, as it is to everyone else, and to remain in that superimposed position Desire's appearance is ambiguous.
>>
>>54961380
I'm not really sure about that. Vsbattles makes them sound like Yog-Sothoth tier multiversal gods that transcend logic or whatever, but the actual shit they do in the game seems mostly universal, to the point that you replicate most of their feats with singular high-powered jumps.
>>
>>54961412
>>54961414
Got it, cool for some reason i thought it wasnt in that drive
>>
>>54961339
How dangerous is Under Night In-Birth?
>>
>>54961381
>>54961365
Barrel from angel notes would be the simplest way to go about this plan. maybe? Endless are a bit higher up than Aristotles if i understand the mythos right.
>>
>>54961446
A lot of the reason they're so strong comes from the way the cosmology is laid out. When they mention overwriting or destroying all of creation, they're referring to a multiverse with an infinite number of universes and dimensions.
>>
>>54961436
I see you have good taste, I might end one of my chains there aswell but, I am probably gonna start a brand new one from the same jump. Gonna have to give myself a kick in the butt to start writefagging too.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54961284
I'm pretty sure Neil's said one of the major reasons this is so is because Sandman is written from Dream's point of view as the protagonist. I don't buy it when Death's nowhere near as harsh on Dream as she is on Desire though, even in it's sympathetic moments it's a lot less proactive than Dream when it comes to helping people it likes and the one time it helped Dream save the multiverse has been literally retconned from existence.

Incidentally that's also how I fanwank how wildly different Carey's Lucifer is to all his other appearances in Vertigo. He's all cheery in Sandman because he's too prideful to admit he's suffering, but in his own comic he's always grumpy because that's how he feels deep down. According to demons, the fae, and Tim Hunter that one time he fell from Heaven in a blazing comet trail; according to himself the Presence basically just gave him a time out and sent him to his room, so he just perceived the whole thing as walking through a portal.

>>54961331
I was about to make an argument Destiny is the worst because he's the most enslaved to his task, but then I remember he goes out of his way to help people he thinks are cool even within his limitations, and out of all the Endless he seems to be the only one his parents aren't disappointed in.

>>54961381
Anyway, about the >>54961365 plan-should be pointed out that one of the main reasons the new Dream is much less of a dick was because an innocent kid "mantled" the role of Dream, instead of someone nastier. And that the being that ultimately did him in was his own sister, to end his suffering. Who got very, very pissed at the being he himself set up to kill him (the Furies, an incarnation of the mother/maiden/crone pagan female trinity).

Also killing the Endless unwillingly can cause horrible side effects. It's implied Delireum (who is mostly insane) went from being Delight because of a broken heart.
>>
>>54961441
>Namely that if you kill an Endless (which is really difficult as is but should be doable for a sufficiently late game jumper) you'll bring down the rest of the family on you, and they are some of the most singularly powerful beings in DC, being the family that governs existence.
Very true, but if you're the sort of jumper that obsesses over stopping fundamental metaphysical forces because they offend you that's not going to stop you.

>More like Desire's gender is to you whatever you desire most, as it is to everyone else, and to remain in that superimposed position Desire's appearance is ambiguous.
I remember at least a few times where the wavefunction was collapsed to the result people weren't expecting. I'll; have to reread Sandman to get specific examples (not that that's a bad thing) to prove it, though, so for now I'll drop the point.
>>
>>54961366
I included a lot of stuff from that game in the OT jump, so...
>Legends Timeline
>Spy + Force Sensitive
>Use the shipbuilder to make the Rogue Shadow.
Boom, now you're Starkiller, or at least capable of replacing him.
>>
Now that I have your attention, please stay for the question!

If you go to a jump with a fanfic drawback because it has magic you like more than the normal setting then you learn the magic there, would the magic still work after the jump?
>>
>>54961446
I think the whole multiversal stuff is based on other games? Like that one that is like feudal Japan and Ren has evolved into a super-hyper-god.
>>
>>54961468
Aristotles are planetbusting at best. Endless are conceptual entities that can fuck up all of creation (as in, an infinite multiverse) just by acting like petulant cunts.
>>
>>54961504
The answer to your question is as applicable to your query as it is to the picture you supplies.

Wank it but not too hard.
>>
File: Old despair.png (653KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
Old despair.png
653KB, 550x400px
>>54961331
>Despair
>Used to be beutiful
>>
>>54961481
According to Gaiman, Delirium exists in a constant transitional state (changing from Delight to Delirium before the series, changing from Delirium to whatever was happening in Endless Nights) because she's the youngest of the Endless and exists as a "cosmic afterthought". This weird state of flux is why she's able to know things that even Destiny doesn't.

That said, I can't imagine an Endless being outright murdered ever being a smooth process.
>>
>>54961505
Apparently he's the same type of god, just noticeably stronger at full power. And still hilariously weaker than the bad guy of the game who is infinitely stronger than other gods. If vsbattles is at all correct, this is where the idea of Gods being weird brahmanic multiversal concept dudes is explained.
>>
>>54961331
>Despair
>beautiful
Put your trip back on Bancho so I can filter you.
>>
>>54961543
Side note. This is (the original) Despair organising for Krypton to blow up and Superman to escape - Despair defines hope as a concept as well.
>>
>>54961548
I wonder how can you be the 'youngest' of the Endless.

Death, Destiny and Dream clearly predated any living being, and even most concepts, as every concept dreams in DC, and is subjected to Destiny's book.
>>
>>54961589
that wasn't me actually
>>
>>54961543
Better than what she is now at the very least.
>>
>>54961594
All I'm getting from this is that Superman's existence is like some multiversal cucking for Despair. Which is hilarious.
>>
>>54961504
Fei is a national treasure.
>>
>>54961594
Yes, we know about that detail and the Endless' duality explained at the end of the series. Still doesn't makes her any beautiful.

I don't remember if new!Despair was described as such before her ascension, but old!Despair wasn't certainly beautiful. And wasn't actually positive. It's more like one of those cartoonish psychopaths that give you a taste of hope before taking everything away.
>>
>>54961612
It's just the same body without the tattoos. And more innocent, really. Previous despair seemed to be a total asshole.
>>
>>54961633
Maaay have gotten some parts of that confused with Delirium but I could have sworn that there was a part of Despair's story that she didn't used to be as bad as she was now, like back when she was born.
>>
>>54961311
They can shift to embody a related but different concept. See Delirium having originally been Delight.
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>54961468
Oh dear. Um...not by itself at least, the Endless are legit all-pervasive cosmic forces that look like people for shits/giggles. And the Barrel shoots a physical bullet to hit it's target, and the moment of imposing mortal death on an Aristoteles lasts very briefly.

If you're going to use that, you'd also need a means of diminishing the Endless of targetting (e.g. them having just tried to enact a multiversal change with their own power, or implicitly somehow tricking them with sympathic magic into expending all their own power against themselves given how Lucifer was taken down that one time), and a binding ritual that can force them into mortal form.

I still wouldn't bet on the Barrell, though. Not when it's proven unreliable against a mere Aristoteles. That might suit the purpose at hand at the cost of immense collateral damage actually; an Endless in horrific conceptual pain is more likely to willingly "reset".

>>54961548
Huh, that explains a lot about how she dealt with Bet'jogie actually. And agreed.

>>54961595
Well, according to Endless Nights their parents are Time and Night. And Time said as his inheritance, he gave Destiny all he had.

So...actually, one explaination might be they are the ages they are because Destiny's book said so.

>>54961594
>>54961625
The Thought Robot thing still blows my mind a little, is the implication that Despair /created/ that...thing embodied by the Trinity?
>>
>>54961690
Ugh, I really hate when other comic line characters claim credit for cool things that happened to other characters. Just smacks of such lazy writing.
>>
>>54961530
>infinite multiverse
Did they get a buff? I swear I've seen something about how only Death is going to survive the death of the Universe. But comics never cease to be bullshit.
>>
File: 3714092-3992840596-Endle.jpg (383KB, 792x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3714092-3992840596-Endle.jpg
383KB, 792x1080px
>>54961594
Reminder that Destruction is best Endless.
>>
File: dark magician.gif (495KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dark magician.gif
495KB, 500x375px
Tell me about your personal philosophy on the proper uses of magic, /jc/.
>>
>>54961595
According to Destruction and Dream in Brief Lives: "As this universe came into being, Destiny came along with it, alone in the darkness. Before the first living thing came into existence [Death] was there, waiting. And when the first living thing awoke to life, [Dream was also there]".
>>
For the Servant Supplement we could totally buy Knight of Owner as are Noble Phantasm right thus making everything a Noble Phantasm?
>>
File: decadestory.jpg (43KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
decadestory.jpg
43KB, 500x283px
>>54961732
Early chain: Hold my beer.

Mid chain: Use magic for incredibly mundane tasks but save fireballs and flashy stuff for when absolutely necessary. A good magician never reveals his secrets.

Late chain: Fuck magic. Magic sucks.
>>
>>54961690
>The Thought Robot thing still blows my mind a little, is the implication that Despair /created/ that...thing embodied by the Trinity?
It seems more like it's the other way around? The existence of the Thought Robot influenced Despair to cause the whole Krypton and Superman thing, without her being aware of it.
>>
>>54961732
Do what you want, but being a dick is unacceptable.
>>
>>54961755
Yes, you can. it doesn't make everything an NP though, only weapons.
>>
>>54961732
Make my mana cost so low that the sky can be filled with endless fireballs
>>
>>54961779
Not true, it's anything you perceive as a weapon. Hence why Lancelot can use a light pole. It kinda follows the philosophy of everything is a dildo if you are brave enough except it's more like everything is a weapon if you are lethal/smart enough
>>
>>54961732
If its not on fire it soon will be.
>>
>>54961802
Which is still not everything. Just because it's possible to use something as a weapon does not mean you think 'weapon' as the first thing when you see that object.
>>
>>54961724
I don't think they were talking about just one universe in that scene.
>>
File: No Fear No Pain Only Rock.jpg (225KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
No Fear No Pain Only Rock.jpg
225KB, 600x900px
>>54961732
If I'm not mixing magic and music I'm doin something wrong
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
>>54961724
Oh no, the multiverse (as in, the totality of existence that represents all possible iterations of an individual DC universe) was always more or less represented as infinite.

Death is the one that survives the final heat death of all those universes long after the Presence and his sons abandon Creation AND NEVER CAME BACK, NO MATTER WHAT CERTAIN PEOPLE IMPLY dear sweet Elaine in heaven I need to stop thinking about that one throwaway Carey line that makes it so the sequel series is technically possible WHICH IT SHOULDN'T BE, but until then they can all operate on that scope.

>>54961732
1. It's mostly moving things around. So you need a solid grounding before attempting anything.

2. Chaos is inherently more organised than order. Therefore to overcome it, you most exploit the fact that order is more unpredictable than chaos.

3. NEVER leave your toenail clippings, blood, hair or legal documents somewhere your enemies can get them.

>>54961728
On the one hand, he's a literal runaway. On the other hand, it's hard to blame him.

I always wondered if one of the reason Fenris became so buff when the Presence abandoned creation, was because he was occupying the role Destruction embodied?

>>54961775
Oh.

Snap.
>>
File: 3729624-6579950471-tumbl.jpg (53KB, 415x296px) Image search: [Google]
3729624-6579950471-tumbl.jpg
53KB, 415x296px
>>54961690
>>54961867
>the multiverse
>not by itself
*Sigh* Nothing can ever be simple when it comes to killing conceptual things. Such a bother.
>>
>>54961732
early chain:
magic: because even the superist of science doesn't cover things outside of physics

science:because it's usually cheaper and more reliable

Mid chain

magic: because resurrecting the dead with science usually doesn't turn out so hot

science: because when you're trying to make things fair and free for everybody magic is not really dependable

Currently: magic and science: instances of Sapience utilizing knowledge of Natural law to affect change in Their environment in a reproducible matter.
>>
File: well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg (94KB, 640x1088px) Image search: [Google]
well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg
94KB, 640x1088px
>>54961732
>Pic Related
>Song Also Related
https://youtu.be/vBWon-JabwQ?t=35

But above all, don't be a dick about it. Just because you're more powerful than everyone doesn't give you the right to be a douchebag about it.
>>
>>54961867
What was the one throwaway line?
Because I don't think that there's anything that justifies this new Lucifer.
>>
>>54961919
>because even the superist of science doesn't cover things outside of physics
You are not doing science hard enough.
>>
File: y5U47d6.jpg (467KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
y5U47d6.jpg
467KB, 1024x768px
>>54961732
That's a nice soul you have there. It'd be a shame if something were to happen to it.
>>
>>54961963
this is early chain I even specified that also this was a good year and half before the release of Rick and Morty.
>>
>>54961823
No, it's literally "If it can feasibly be used as a weapon, you can use it as such and it becomes your Noble Phantasm". Thinking of it as a weapon first and foremost doesn't matter. If you can use it as such, it will be a weapon in your hands.
>>
File: IMG_4228.jpg (33KB, 322x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4228.jpg
33KB, 322x535px
>>54961732
I treat it the same way I do technology.

Which means I'll do with it as I please so long as I'm not harming the environment.
>>
>>54961968
Goetia go home, Roman didnt die for this
>>
>>54959445
There's the basic rounds of physical and mental enhancement/condition my 'ordinary' soldiers go through, and then there's the more dangerous, unstable, and/or potentially lethal enhancements my 'super' soldiers go through.
Basically, my regular army is super soldiers, but I have special units of… I dunno… Ultra soldiers? Hyper soldiers?
After supernovas is hypernovas, so I guess after super soldiers would be hyper soldiers, but it just doesn't sound as cool to me.
I think I'll stick with ultra soldiers.
>>
File: mahvel.png (301KB, 577x310px) Image search: [Google]
mahvel.png
301KB, 577x310px
>>54962035
HYPER COMBO SOLDIERS

https://youtu.be/7wY90b6u_ls
>>
File: Aw shit nigga.jpg (177KB, 599x1262px) Image search: [Google]
Aw shit nigga.jpg
177KB, 599x1262px
>>54961962
Well, "justifies" is a very strong word but. The crux of the new Lucifer revolves aroud the SMT Apocalypselike idea that ultimately, the Presence is fundamentally no different from the rest of the gods

According to Mr. Carey, this is technically true. Mind you that DOESN'T justify the bullshit corruption Lucifer suddenly has, or the Presence retroactively being Literally YHVH, or the bad writing in general.

It's more that exactly how the Presence became what he is in the comic, is now possible by technicality. It also deeply worries me about what seemed like a fairly meaningless project from awhile ago, but that's another thing which I really hope I'm wrong about because fuck anything that supports that shit.
>>
>>54959815
Shin Megami Tensei has Sacrificial Bestowment, that lets you implant powers/perks for a temporal weakening of said power.
>>
>>54961989
Seems more like your fanwank of what it means, actually. First you say perceive as a weapon, now it's just a weapon
>>
>>54962072
I wasn't that first dude, actually.
>>
>>54960005
The entire Angel Halo syndrome from Double Cross.
There is a perk in Shadow Realm that lets you make LIGHT versions of all your spells.
>>
>Noble Phantasms that are just "Summon a bunch of x" are boring.
>Can't think of anything else for this servant.
>>
>>54962154
Which servant?
>>
>>54962158
Princess Skuld. She's been my servant for a long, long time at this point, probably over a year, but I never decided on her NP. Today I felt like making a build for Prisma Illya, and so the thought came back to me.

The obvious answer for her NP is "Suddenly zomboners!" but that's boring, and I figure she'd have necromancy as a skill anyway.
>>
>>54962154
Isn't that a Norn? Not sure if divine spirit or not. Either way instead of just zombies some sort of Norse Ionian Hetaroi sounds appropriate too since IIRC some of her legends also list her as a valkyrie
>>
Has anyone claimed Ah My Goddess
>>
>>54962232
Nein
>>
>>54962225
No, Princess Skuld is a half-elf. She's not the Norn Skuld. Because of how Norse Elves are, her Divinity would be D or C at the most.
>>
Ok so If I am already a god from multiple jumps, and I already have a evil alignment, when I jump into a setting with evil gods would I technically apply for evil god status in that setting too in spite of not having any of the powers the gods there are normally associated with?
>>
>>54962232
Immunity to being mindraped and castrated by Heaven please.
>>
>>54962275
Wait what?
>>
>>54962270
Fanwank something.
>>
>>54962286
The ending of Ah My Goddess reveals that heaven has been brainwashing the protagonist and preventing him from getting a hardon so he doesn't start a relationship with Belldandy or do anything with her really until he agrees to marry her.
>>
>>54961732
Personal philosophy? Magic and science have uses, it is my job to bridge the gap between them then use magics user friendlyness from the resulting hybrid to tell reality to get in the fucking kitchen and make me my damn sammich.
>>
>>54962286
Yeah, at some point you figure out that Heaven has been killing the MC's libido for quite a while.
>>
>>54962296
>>54962308
I was not expecting that today.
>>
>>54962335
Everyone hated the reveal. /a/ was nuclear.
>>
>>54962339
But were they wild?
>>
>>54962232
Hou~ that setting has a crazy high-tier magitech godputer "Yggdrasil is the Heavenly Supercomputer" I shall be looking forward to this. Assuming you are claiming it?
>>
>>54960078
Yuuka Kazami, from Touhou. My best friend, and worst influence.
>>
>>54962225
Skuld was a popular name in Norseland.
>>
>>54962367
Heads up daimyo demon king is a jump, god in that setting is also a giant magitech tree supercomputer.

It gets hackes by a dragon supercomputer with a dumb name who rewrites reality.
>>
File: faa108323fce8709742b112b23f40f70.png (320KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
faa108323fce8709742b112b23f40f70.png
320KB, 1100x1100px
>>54962185
Hmm... That's harder than I expected. After looking through the legends, Oh My Zombies! sounds entirely like something she should have.

The only other thing I can come up with is something based around Rebellion against leaders. So maybe a NP based around cutting off a Servant from their Master's flow of mana? Which, admittedly, probably won't be the strongest NP out there, but if you can stretch a battle out long enough and a Servant is reckless with their use of Mana, you could force a TKO due to mana drain.

I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with that logic but I don't quite understand everything Fate/ has going on.
>>
>>54954250
Wheel of Time. Full stop.

Sure, Rand eventually fixes it his own damn self, but what if a Jumper shows up a bit earlier and just... switches which gender uses which source of magic? How many Aes Sedai would really argue the same way once the shoe was on the other foot?
>>
>>54962232
No. Will there be perks that helps with making cute little demigods?
>>
>>54962423
God, the Aes Sedai need the biggest smack down.
>>
>>54962417
The problem with zombies is that it's basically just a NPC that fires off what she can do already, except all at once I guess.
>>
>>54962423
What? What's going on in that setting? Why are they shit?
>>
>>54962423
Oh, that would be so glorious. I can just imagine their reaction to feeling the corruption for a change.
>>
>>54962456
Well, as I understand it, Nobel Phantasms should be similar in theme to the character anyways. So instead of summoning single undead at a time, her NP would be summoning up a huge horde all at once.

Alternatively, if you want to stick with Zombies but do something a little different, she could always summon up Zombies of Servants she has already defeated in the War. Which would start off pretty useless, but one win would rapidly turn that around.
>>
>>54962474
Women and men have different magics that compliment each other. Way back when, the women decided to abandon the men when they went off to fight Satan. The men still won, but without the women there to help, Satan was able to curse the men with his darkness so eventually all men who use magic go insane. The women proceeded to round up posses and genocide all male magic users. They also assassinate any male magic users that are born after this. This goes on for centuries and they basically start to rule the world, and develop a philosophy of sexism and looking down on men in general as inferior scum. When our hero Rand tries to fix male magic, they basically treat him like absolute shit even when they're not trying to kill him.
>>
>>54962499
That pic somehow makes me think that mabel would be a good student in hogwarts, but Im not sure if she would be a gryffindor or a hufflepuff.
>>
>>54962270
Well, I imagine it'd look quite good (evil?) on your resume, but you'll still have to apply for the position yourself. No getting hired on the technicality that you were an evil god somewhere else.
>>
>>54962499
The later suggestion does have some merit, actually. I could see that being someone's 'real' NP.
>>
>>54962406
Does anyone know if there was anything after the point in the story where the anime ended? I get the feeling the LN was longer.
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>54962423
YES. But actually that specific idea sounds like it could go horribly wrong, if you think the Aes Sedai are horrible now, imagine what terrible decisions they'll make when drugged up on the Dark One's crack cocaine.

Hell, a bunch of 'em would probably become Forsaken or Darkfriends out of insanity.

But yeah, messing with Weaves in general would be the best.

>Gender equality for Weave powerlevels with both raw power AND boosting in groups (confused Lanfear.png)
>All the nasty male magic corruption gets bottled up into a grief seed or something, that comes with it's own enchantment so you can pull a Sayaka and command it as your not!Stand
>Doing circles with Saidar now causes all of the participents to henshin. Posing and declarations of attack are now mandatory
>>
File: All Will Burn.jpg (144KB, 850x510px) Image search: [Google]
All Will Burn.jpg
144KB, 850x510px
>>54962521
...TIME FOR PURGING.
>>
>>54962532
>No getting hired on the technicality that you were an evil god somewhere else.

For some reason I feel like I know of more than one evil god who got that position completely based on a technicality.
>>
>>54962060
When you say "rest of the gods".... do you mean the idea of other Creators out there in the void, or things like Odin, Bast, etc. One is... more okay than the other. Not that any of the new Lucifer is stomachable, from the very little I've seen.
>>
>>54962532
>not becoming evil god on a technicality

Asmodeus and the god of beurocrats would disagree!
>>
>>54962553
I think it time looped?
>>
>>54962553
The anime really doesn't cover much of the LNs and I believe what it does cover was changed a lot.
>>
File: 08ccce31040aa294614670bf749e078f.png (869KB, 655x1000px) Image search: [Google]
08ccce31040aa294614670bf749e078f.png
869KB, 655x1000px
>>54962529
Mable would definitely be a Hufflepuff on her own. Dipper would probably be a Gryffindor. Of course, where the person wants to go actually matters. So Dipper would go first, probably land in Gryffindor, then Mable would get the hat and desire to follow him.

They would both be awesome students though. And I would totally read that fanfic.

>>54962537
It does sound like something that could exist in that universe. I'm glad to help.

>>54962521
Yeah, that setting has some seriously fucked up magic going on.
>>
>>54962521
The fact that Jordan supposedly modeled women in the series after his wife will never cease to amaze me. I wonder if there was a point where he looked from his manuscript to his wife and wondered where he went wrong? Cause Wheel of Time women are, in the objective ratings of JC waifus, literally at the bottom. They make up their own tier of awful.
>>
File: 1502066038551.png (224KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1502066038551.png
224KB, 500x281px
>>54962521
So wait. It's not only their fault that male magic got corrupted in the first place because they pissed out, they then responded to the corruption by genociding all of them without even trying to fix it. And then when someone DOES fix it, they get pissed at the guy?
>>
>>54962611
>Dipper would probably be a Gryffindor
He'd be a Ravenclaw, you dingus.
>>
>>54962626
Not all the women are awful, to be fair. All of Rand's wives, the woman that warded him, and a few other chicks are pretty cool people. It's just the majority of Aes Sedai.

Also he reminds me of Toriyama with that statement, who apparently modeled the way Chichi and Bulma act after the women in his life, including his mother and sisters.
>>
When does the Youtube jump start?
>>
>>54962644
Not to mention they put Rand through several rounds of torture severe enough that he literally had to partition his mind to survive it with his sanity intact.
>>
>>54962644
Yes, and even after it's cleaned, a contingent of women go to the male tower to try and genocide them all again.
>>
>>54962644
Yes. The females in Wheel of Time are contenders for being the worst human beings to ever appear in fiction. They are written like sexist caricatures, except taken seriously.
>>
>>54962626
...Maybe the whole series was just one really drawn out cry for help.
>>
>>54962626
You just wish you were as good at understanding women as Perrin, or Mat.
>>
>>54962660
2006, I think.
>>
File: 5902cbc497578eafc8711269a421177e.jpg (685KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
5902cbc497578eafc8711269a421177e.jpg
685KB, 1200x1920px
>>54962656
Oh, please. Courage and determination are his main deal. Sure, he's got the learning bit down pat, but so did Hermione and she ended up in Gryffindor.
>>
>>54962691
Damn I was hoping I would be around for Jake Paul
>>
>>54962659
The single best woman in the series was Verin Mathwin.
And it turns out she was Black Ajah.
>>
>>54962709
Hermione went to Gryffindor because she was a member of Harry's party and Rowling decided that narrative convenience was more important than keeping the house sorting consistent.

In any sane reality she would have been sent to Ravenclaw before the Hat had even touched her head.
>>
>>54962722
Maybe that Dark One aint so bad a guy.
>>
>>54962656
Hermoine was a Gryffindor. I think it really depends on more than bookishness. I mean, Dipper took a swing at Bill's eye when he had no powers whatsoever.

Now Ford, HE'D be a Ravenclaw.

No idea what Stan would be. I would say Slytherin, except they've got a different brand of "ambition" than he does. He wouldn't actually fit in with the people who are in there at all. Maybe Griffondor, too.
Maybe Ford and Stan would argue about which house Dipper belonged in.
>>
>>54962735
Well to be fair to Rowling, she originally planned for it to be something like Harry to Slytherin, Hermione to Ravenclaw, Ron to Gryfindor (god imagine that reality) and Neville to Hufflepuff.
>>
>>54962521
>kill all the men because you're a bunch of fucking pricks
>no glorious harmony in the military machine of the empire
BELKA DOES NOT APPROVE OF THIS COURSE OF ACTION.
>>
>>54962744
>He wouldn't actually fit in with the people who are in there at all.
Because he's actually crafty and ambitious?
Crabb and Goyle ended up there, man.
>>
>>54962686
I feel bad for Matt, he ends up with some gross black girl who literally looks underage.
>>
>>54962803
That's because the really crafty and ambitious ones manage to get into Hufflepuff, where nobody would suspect them.
>>
>>54962521
>>54962663
>>54962671
Genocide?
Torture so bad partitioning has o be done to survive?
Sexist Caricatures?

How do I fix this? Because exterminating them looks pretty tempting.

But I dont know if I can bring myself to do that, but I am tempted to just remove their ability to do magic when I pick up the Beatrice perk, and give the men access to a flexible system.
>>
>>54962717
But you'll be ahead of the game on web animation and the like. Imagine putting out better animation, story, etc. than what's on TV right now - in 2006.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>54962569
...both, to a certain extent. Because with the context of that story, Carey seems to be implying a Creator is "merely" whoever the majority of sentient beings that believe the hardest in something is the most powerful of all. The biggest cosmic being imagineable, basically. The real question is-if he means there was a DIFFERENT Cat Presence before there was a Bowler Hat Presence, or if the Presence himself was turned from a big cat in the sky to a big man-shaped shiny light in the sky by the power of belief.

...Lucifer itself supports the former, what with the Jin-en-Mok predating the current Creation and the Silk Man running into Lucifer outside Creation's bounds.

This raises some big, big question marks about where Elaine and Tim stand in all this since one is part-archangel (who is quite literally an extension of the Presence) and the other has created their own multiverse.

Which is part of why I totally shipped them together. The other part being Tim's canon girlfriends...did not part with him on good terms.

>>54962742
I dunno, in the final battle the Dark One is revealed as pretty much 2E's Ebon Dragon. He's surprisingly personable despite having an explicit lack of personality, though. He spends most of the battle chatting with Rand and contemplating his role as his eternal worthy opponent being not so different from him because ultimately they both push everyone around them to follow certain specific philosophies, before he starts panicking when Rand gets the upper hand

>>54962626
...how many of them?
>>
>>54962816
Yes, but he wishes he was as good with women as Perrin or Rand.
>>
>>54962832
Everything really is just Exalted to you.
>>
>>54962829
>How do I fix this?
Fix male magic, rub womens' noses in it when the men show them up, kill Satan, kill the Red Ajah, and then ensure all the girls who are willing to work with men (mainly Green, Blue, and White Ajah) get promoted the highest in the organization so they can start leading the tower away from its stupidity.

All this basically happens in canon anyway.
>>
>>54962829
Funny thing is that what happens to them is worse. They literally lose all credibility and the one...decentish Aes Sedai who could have helped them regain it went out in crazy as fuck self-sacrificial move.
>>
>>54961732
I'm not a smart man. I can't tell you how the world works or why things happen.
But what I can tell you is that I've acquired a long list of abilities, quite a few of them magical, over the course of a very long time and I was going somewhere with this train of thought but I lost it so here's a sandwich.
Have a nice day.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>54962836
I resent that! Also dammit, Rand LITERALLY perceives the Dark One as a universe-sized shadow. I cannot think of a better analogy here; the Nothing is too not-there and Shai'tan's a bit bigger than a dementor

>>54962829
I'd just...let things play out, personally. Like >>54962851 said once Rand really gears into Hero of Destiny mode they look really, really, really, really bad because he goes around solving all of the problems and doing all of the magic.
>>
>>54962605
That's what I thought, though the jump does seem to be focused on the anime since I remember all the stuff in it being in the anime.
>>
File: 9b0e2672c94d27c44762fd6b9284c225.jpg (322KB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
9b0e2672c94d27c44762fd6b9284c225.jpg
322KB, 2000x1414px
>>54962744
I totally agree. Stan might end up in Slytherin by default, then end up running the place. But I could see him in Gryffindor too. Because underneath it all he really does care and is willing to step in front of a bullet to save those he loves.

>>54962795
Yeah, that was a bit of an insane mess.

>>54962735
I mean, you make a halfway decent point, but she also did basically every dangerous thing there was to do without hesitating. So I like to think the Hat saw past the raw, unbridled bookishness.

>>54962829
Personally I'm all for the genocide route on this one. But if you really have to fix it, >>54962847 sums it up really well.
>>
Are there any other jumps like Generic Xianxia and 40k Imperium that have a longer stay drawback without limits? It doesn't have to provide CP, I'm just looking to get really old
>>
>>54962880
It was made by DDanon, so yeah, it's really lazily done.
>>
>>54962829
>But I dont know if I can bring myself to do that, but I am tempted to just remove their ability to do magic when I pick up the Beatrice perk, and give the men access to a flexible system.

There are a handful of non-shit women. Honestly, just cure the corruption by killing Satan, then give a nice special, better system to the people who aren't shit.

If you want to be convoluted, just make it so all the magic in-setting is powered by love and friendship. That will cockblock all the horrible bitches in the Aes Sedai who want to torture and murder men, and make it really hard for anyone to think the men are still evil, since they'll be radiating happiness-aura whenever they channel.
>>
If you're a male, don't abuse your version of Warding. If you use it on a woman that hates you she pretty much instantly turns into a waifu. Women that like you don't get effected like this, thankfully, but it's a dangerous tool against your enemies.
>>
>>54962886
I don't deny that Hermione was courageous as well, but can it really be said that she was MORE courageous than she was a huge nerd?

If anything, I find it more believable that the Hat sorts people based on what traits they need to cultivate, rather than the traits they already have. But that perspective just raises more questions, mainly about how the fuck current Slytherin even happened.
>>
Well, due to an unknown happening the chain I was doing didn't save. Doing a shop jump, going to need business skills, the ability to make copies of items, shops, and something that makes perfect clones of people from the smallest of genetic material.
>>
>>54962913
Wait what.
>>
File: jc11.jpg (76KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
jc11.jpg
76KB, 595x841px
>>54962913
...isn't a ward just a mystic shield? How would that even work, they try to zap you with magic and it...makes them fall in love isntead? Are you sure you aren't thinking of Rand's thing as the Dragon Reborn where his destiny makes everybody like him, or of Damanes?
>>
>>54962803
Well you have to remember that the Hat will pretty much put you whatever if you ask it to even if you really should be in a different House. Crabbe, Goyle, hell even Malfoy don't really fit in Slytherin, but they really want to go there. Hermione presumably heard about how Gryffindor is the "best house" and asked to be put there. Percy really fit better in Slytherin but he'd have wanted to avoid that like the plague due to the stigma. Even when Nevil starts getting tough at the end of the series he's mostly doing it out of loyalty for his friends. Etc.
>>
>>54962944
It's actually a thing with the version of the bond the Black Tower came up with. Given that most of the first captured Aes Sedai were Reds, and all of them ended up falling for their Asha'man...
>>
>>54962735
Maybe, but she would likely have tried to trick the hat into sorting her directly to the library.
>>
>>54962964
I'm certain that anon used "warding" to refer to the version of the Warder bond that the Black Tower came up with.
>>
>>54962964
>Are you sure you aren't thinking of Rand's thing as the Dragon Reborn where his destiny makes everybody like him
Actually that's not from being Therin, that's because he's the most powerful Ta'averen.
>>
>>54962964
You forgot what Warding is? Remember how the Aes Sedai can Ward a man and give him a big stat boost and link him to her? Men can do it to women too.
>>
>>54962973
If Stan was told Slytherin would "make him rich", you don't think he'd jump at the chance? Who needs courage or friends or book smarts when you're filthy rich!
Similarly, if Dipper was told Ravenclaw would help him plumb the mysteries of magic, you don't think he'd ask to go there?
>>
File: 0c8.jpg (122KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
0c8.jpg
122KB, 601x500px
>>54962847
>>54962851
>>54962873
>>54962886
>>54962905
Alright, thanks anons. Every time I can avoid genocide is a good time indeed. Gonna ham it up being a hero from the sidelines and buff the bros and earn mucho cred.
>>
>>54962832
>pretty much 2E's Ebon Dragon
So, wait, it's a pathetically boring caricature of villainy, with no reason or anything to make it interesting? Like a much less-interesting satan?

Also...

>>54962873
>I resent that!
He's right though.
>>
>>54962935
Well, if you think of it like that, Slytherin is probably the house that has the potential for ambition and cunning, except that also tends to be the house where rich assholes congregate. And at that point a lot of them think it's easier just to toady up to certain people.
So you have the Voldemort supporters, who if nothing else was at least ambitious, and they're in it because they think that guy's a powerful wizard and they need an in, and then you have the people trying to get in with old money, like anyone who'd follow Malfoy.

Meanwhile, Dipper would absolutely end up in Griffyndor in that case, because while he is bookish, he has that undercurrent of bravery that really only comes to the fore when it absolutely needs to. But it is there, and it's even moreso than Ford or Stanley's, because Dipper's been the one to convince both of them to do things once in awhile.
>>
>>54963012
I don't know jack shit about Gravity Falls. I was talking about Crabbe and Goyle.
>>
>>54962943
Girl-chan
>>
>>54963012
Remember that young Stan just wanted to go adventuring around the world with his brother. The obsession with money only came after he had to live as a broke, small time con artist for decades. Stan would have absolutely gone Gryffindor.
>>
>>54963049
That's true. Thanks for the correction.
>>
>>54963013
If you really wanna mess with those old biddies though, jump into the setting as a Female Channeller, then genderbend yourself into a Male. Continue to use the Saidar whenever they can see it and just enjoy their flumoxed expressions and slowly breaking sanity.

This adds bonus points for getting people prepped for such a possibility to happen later on. Trust me. You'll save so many lives.
>>
>>54962832
>Carey seems to be implying a Creator is "merely" whoever the majority of sentient beings that believe the hardest in something is the most powerful of all

Is he? That's not what I got. Unless I'm wrong, the Presence (as written in Lucifer) existed prior to the DC multiverse and completely independently of it - he was more than ready to destroy the whole thing before it had ever existed, and abandoning it didn't seem to damage or diminish him in the way that it did his Creation. I always figured that the idea of "other creators", "other creations" and "forces" that shaped them was hinting at a bigger cosmology than anything else ever seen before, something beyond all the stuff we've previously been shown.

Elaine's role within the DC universe though, I could see as a belief driven thing. She put herself at the centre of the system, powering it and gaining power from it, just like those two twin titans attempted to do. I don't think she operates on the same scale as the Presence outside of that Creation though. She can make independently standing multiverses on her own (which I suspect is different to Tim's thing), but that's more a function of her own personal power.
>>
On the subject of Wheel of Time is there any way to become immune to Balefire? Would an immunity to being retroactively killed via time bullshit work (such as that one perk from Terminator)?
>>
>>54963013
Jumper is a girl, so I think I might just start slapping the shit out of people with the Bright Slap when I get there.
>>
>>54963104
You are erase from existence entirely. Retroactively even, to the point where your most recent actions are retconned because you never existed so how could they happen.

Basically?

Dodge.
>>
>>54963104
Just get an immunity to being erased. Even if it's coming from the future, you still had the protections in the past.
>>
>>54963104
Wan't there some magic resistance perk that was meant to work against balefire?

Actually, what sort of Fate Magic resistance would be needed? WOuld something like Luck help?
>>
>>54963104
Probably not. Balefire doesn't erase you from time, that's a side-effect. How it works is that it's burning out your thread in the weave of fate, killing you so hard that the evidence of your existence gets destroyed, too. So you don't want anti-time travel defenses, you want anti-existence erasure defenses. I know we have those, can't think of any names off the top of my head but i remember there was one in a jump about people being trapped in an evil AI's simulation.
>>
File: jc5.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc5.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>54962735
I mean, the Hat put Harry in Gryffindor because he kept mumbling notslytherinnotslytherin right?

Maybe Hermione was thinking something like "Oh boy I'm gonna learn all of the things, NO MATTER THE COST" and the Hat realised she'd get into fights with other Ravenclaws. Especially Luna.

>>54962989
>>54962996
Oh shit right, I forgot regular men and women could link apart from Rand's power combination moment when fighting the Dark One.

>>54962991
That part always confused me, it was hard to tell where his status as being the Creator's chosen golden boy ended and him the most powerful channeler ever ended. I could've sworn Ishamael rivaled him in raw power back in the day.

>>54963022
When you put like that-you're not wrong, but the being is self aware of it. Hence it bothering to have a chat with Rand at all; it's questioning why he fights him when from it's point of view they're just doing the same thing from different angles. And it's cruelty is played up for much of the series, so it's more of a force of nature than a character.

And I REALLY resent that. Exalted at least started out as a pastiche of similar stories, not the other way around. And I definitely wouldn't say it's written well enough to be compared to everything.

>>54963100
See, this is the mindscrewy part: He IS portrayed as simultaneously independent, but created and defined by mere mortals. The final moments of his confrontation with Lucifer are him admitting as much, while ALSO acknowledging that "forces external" to him have shaped and defined his role. In some of the other DC editions it's said there is a Brahma-style super-overbeing called Monitor-Mind to which things like the Source (which Lucifer flew past that one time) are aspects of.

This is what blows my mind: Carey is talking about mortal life explicitly.

I'm not sure about Elaine. Right after being empowered by the Presence, she pulled 3 infinite multiverses together with minimal help from Lucifer, Mazikeen and Duma.
>>
>>54963104
Get that capstone booster from Solars that makes you immune to being erased from reality, or some other existance erasure immunity.

Does anyone know any others?
Please don't say Shaping defenses, I means something other than from exalted.
>>
>>54963191
After that update to heroes adding undiluted time travel. I don't think there is a single thing we don't have somewhere.
>>
>>54963191
There's one in Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>54963191
Doesn't Devil Survivor 2 have a perk for that as well? I think it's the Drop-In capstone.
>>
File: IMG_1350.png (1005KB, 1159x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1350.png
1005KB, 1159x614px
In honor of Val deciding to do a Dragon Ball Super jump.

Jumpers, what did you do during all of the currently available Dragon Ball jumps?
>>
>>54963104
Not really. Balefire works by burning you so hard in the present that your past self feels it. Most of those perks protect you from people erasing your present by attacking your past. It's basically the exact opposite.

It'd probably protect you from the backwash of stuff in your environment being balefire'd though. (In-series one of the characters has his boat balefire'd out from under him, and then suddenly finds himself half-drowned in the water because his boat had been retroactively erased and he'd been swimming all that time like an idiot, for instance.)

But balefire's still magic, so just grab your favorite anti-magic effects if you'd like to no-sell the stuff. Some protection from reality warping (Genius has one, IIRC) wouldn't hurt, either.
>>
>>54963276
I haven't been there yet.
>>
>>54963276
I went to space, because I don't want to butterfly earth.
>>
>>54963243
I don't think we have straight-up, at will reality warping yet. I mean, you can combo up to it, but nothing that just gives it to you.
>>
>>54963276
Went in as an abomination of all the comic jumps and laughed.
>>
>>54963276
Im considering being frieza's bratty little sister.

Yes I know they dont have genders.
>>
>>54963276
Be a background character who helped a bit but also didn't die.
>>
>>54961435
Do you know anything about reality marble stands?
>>
>>54963243
We have time-travel, but nothing you can purchase that'll make you beyond/above time and space. And similar multidimensional Eldritch Abomination bullshit.
>>
>>54963276
I abused Zenkai boosts combined with immortality to avoid having to actually train.
>>
>>54963305
>they dont have genders.
are you saying dbz abridged lied to me!?
>>
>>54963358
Well post-chain lets you be a Voyager or a Creator in Umineko but yeah nothing in chain.
>>
>>54963292
We have mana powered reality warping in the form of "Projection" from Charmed
>>54963358
I can only put my hopes on demonbane in this case.
>>
>>54963374
Well, technically, a witch upgraded by What's So Beautiful About Closed Room Murders also could be.
>>
>>54963340
What don't I know about reality marble stands?

Lots, since I don't believe we have much info. I know ROCKSTAR Oda can turn hers into a giant flaming skeleton, which proves swimsuit Oda to be one of the coolest Servants yet again, but other than that I haven't really looked into it too much.

Also, Grand Order perks are stage 1 done, same with...basically everything else cept items. We on track for this month finish boys.
>>
>>54963215
> The Sorting Hat put Hermoine in Gryffindor because she was too intense for Ravenclaw
This is beautiful and I'm keeping it. This is now my headcanon.
>>
>>54963380
I am hoping to include an Eldritch thing origin in Demonbane, though I dunno if we're going that far. We'll see, eh?
>>
File: jc9.jpg (148KB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
jc9.jpg
148KB, 1000x1273px
>>54963216
>>54963104
There's an in-universe hard counter to Balefire actually. Egwene developed it by plot armor magical genius, and it amounts to a spray of crystals that is also implied to be pure creation energy. Tends to splash around on contact though; turned her and those around her into crystalline statues.

But Balefire can also be countered by incoming Balefire, even though when one of the Balefires is also empowered by the Dark One's tap of destruction magic that can have unpredictable sympathic effects. The point being-at the end of the day, it's just another weave. And in the series what one weave can do, can be undone by another weave; the above was part of how Rand was able to sneakily steal the Dark One's own powers to use against it. The other being a Sa'angreal corrupted to use it's power.

tl;dr with something like Artifact Savant from Marvel Magic to make really buff enchantment-objects, something like Archmage from Neopets to git gud at Weaves and maybe something like Soulfire from Dresden Files to overcome pure destruction-

-in theory, you can use The Power of Holding Hands from Symphogear to channel that artifact's power to defend against it.

>>54963276
I opened a food franchise and kept everyone well-fed while they weren't fighting, and threw senzu-apples at them when they were.

A demon scientist lady kept bugging me to actually go fight people. Occasionally I was dragged out of my lair and thrown at Cell or Frieza or whoever, even though I'd rather go back to the sidelines. Cue the Benny Hill music when a demonic cheerleading squad skipped after Orla, who was screaming about my wasted potential.

After a while Goku just rolled with it. His opponents...usually did not. Frieza and Cell kept asking if they were hallucinating. I ended up actually fighting Buu after he ate most of my stock and got super buffed as a result though.
>>
>>54963358
Wait! Bartimeas demons are something like 7 spatial dimensions. Its better than nothing.
>>
>>54963276
Dragonball Z Abridged from start to finish. Why would I want to go to the boring regular world. Sort of how I fanwanked my time in SAO into the SAO Abridged series instead. Far superior to the originals.
>>
File: Nobunaga the thug.png (66KB, 500x183px) Image search: [Google]
Nobunaga the thug.png
66KB, 500x183px
>>54963340
>>54963404
Reminder that the summer shenanigans have POWERED UP Nobunga's powers of DING DONG DITCHING AND GENERAL THUGGERY to be a quantifiable skill
>>
File: AF 01_99.jpg (401KB, 1227x1735px) Image search: [Google]
AF 01_99.jpg
401KB, 1227x1735px
>>54963276
For Dragonball and Z I played the part of another Saiyan that was sent to Earth alongside Goku that became the Guardian of Earth in Z
In AF I stayed Saiyan and got SSJ5
In Multiverse I took the Cell Android option to get Namekian, Frieza, and Saiyan powers
When Xenoverse gets made I'll take Buu
If GT gets made I'll take Machine Mutant if there is an option for it
And in Super I'll either become a Kai or GoD if possible or get SSJGod and Blue if not
>>
>>54963437
>Bartimeas demons are something like 7 spatial dimensions.
"Anything that exists in more than seven dimensions is just showing off." I htink is said in the first book.

Speaking of summoned demons, who's working on a Black Butler jump?
>>
>>54963191
I'm thinking DETERMINATION from Undertale might help. Not sure, but it would give you time.
>>
>>54963462
Yo! It's going well. Mostly focusing on the companions, which are coming along swimmingly. The Butler section especially is really fun to do, given what each character is based on.
>>
>>54963440
>foolish monster style

Why is bullying suddenly a superhuman skill? What about all of that CAN'T a regular human do?
>>
>>54963416
even more hype for Demonbane. If there is a Horror Origin I know what I'll be.
>>54963462
I am going to be the most multidimensional marid ever partially seen. And I am going to smug about it too.
>>
>>54963422
>But Balefire can also be countered by incoming Balefire,
That sounds like an extraordinarily bad idea.
>>
So what happens to Shirou after the events of any of the three routes of fates? I have been thinking of companioning him and make his dream of becoming a hero true.
>>
File: 1501636490027.gif (292KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501636490027.gif
292KB, 450x450px
>>54963495
Thank you for all your hard work, sempai!
>>
>>54963537
Time loops and heroine pussy, lots of heroine pussy.
>>
File: konataramen.gif (37KB, 302x160px) Image search: [Google]
konataramen.gif
37KB, 302x160px
>>54963276
> Dragon Ball
I got a job at Capsule Corp.

> Dragon Ball Z
I beat up on Nappa so nobody had to die, and stalled until Goku showed up.
We still went to Namek, but it was more specifically to try and stop Freeza and save the Namekians. That required some interference on my part.
I retconned companioning the Ginyu Force, because I have far too many companions and I realized it would be a total waste. But I did get their autographs when they first showed up. I haven't actually redone my build because there's nothing I really want and I'm still reeling from this loss.

I brought Raditz back to life using the Dragon Balls. He was kindof pissy, but by that point Freeza was dead and there were like twelve other people who could kick his ass, so he kinda just went with it. He did the Vegeta thing and fucked off to space for awhile, but then came back because he had nowhere else to go.
I'm thinking of companioning HIM, but it's like... I just have so many companions?!

> Dragon Ball AF
I was a Freeza Demon or whatever they're called, and I trolled around Earth wearing cute clothes and drinking lattes like it was a vacation in Europe.

> Dragon Ball Multiverse
I ate a lot and threw up on Vegeta before throwing the fight.
>>
>>54963513
You know I can't resist a good monstrous origin.

>>54963547
I'm happy to please!
>>
>>54963495
Is there anything you aren't making?

How many have you made at this point anyway? Is it over 30 yet?
>>
File: IMG_1352.jpg (103KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1352.jpg
103KB, 500x587px
>>54963276

DBAF was a fucking trial. I went in as a Saiyan with Ridiculous Power. Becoming a Super Saiyan was incredibly hard as I was already stronger than a Super Saiyan 4 in base form. Training with any of the Z-Fighters was useless.

It helped that there were always stronger enemies to fight after the Super Shadow Dragons, but it took awhile to get the emotional shove that pushed me over the edge.

Controlling Oozaru was slightly less difficult. I had to do it in my Hyperbolic Time Chamber to avoid blowing up the planet tho.

Once I mastered both forms I skipped getting 2, and 3 by going straight to Super Saiyan 4. Then I had the Old Kai help me unlock Super Saiyan 5.

After that? I had a companion who went in as a Kaioshin use Sacrificial Bestowement to give me God ki.

It was only a matter of time before I gained perfect ki control and went Rose.
>>
>>54963537
He becomes a hero, saves people, dies, and becomes the heroic spirit EMIYA.
>>
>>54963521
Well...it works, technically.

It just fills the area with explosions. Timey-wimey explosions, sometimes. Also the vast majority of Balefire users can't generate enough balefire to, like, blow up a mountain or something.
>>
>>54963585
I believe I just ticked over 30 jumps since my return, 34 if you count my first tries at making stuff. Couple of those are co-op jumps though, so I can't claim all the credit.
>>
>>54963586
>I had a companion who went in as a Kaioshin use Sacrificial Bestowement to give me God ki.
Disgusting. I bet you're from SB, too? No one from this community is even close to being that much of a powerwanker.
>>
>>54963586
>I had to do it in my Hyperbolic Time Chamber to avoid blowing up the planet tho.
How did you avoid blowing up the entrance?
>>
>>54963276
Dicked around, helped Goku, started up my own tech company to compete with Capsule Corp, bought out the Martial Arts Tournament so that it could be funded, and seen world wide, properly.

Then in Z I became guardian of Earth, had to chase down some Black Star Dragonballs, got a Saiyan waifu, and generally just helped there be less deaths/suffering.
>>
>>54963215
>He IS portrayed as simultaneously independent, but created and defined by mere mortals

I guess this makes sense, given that Lucifer's whole character is built on the fact that no one can exist independent of everything else / no one gets to be their own creator. The fact that it was mortals that created him flew over my head.

Elaine's thing was definitely weird. I think the fact that Mazikeen and (to a lesser extent) Duma were able to help (each doing similar work to Lucifer or Elaine) points toward that event not being something extraordinary (at least not on the scale we're dealing with here), but the whole thing was only possible because of all the events leading up to it. Including, first and foremost, Elaine's act of Creation, which was only possible because of her God given power.
>>
>>54963358
I'd love an achron jump, but I have no idea how you'd make it work in the context of the rest of the chain. It'd be crazy, but it might also fail horribly if a time protection perk just stopped it.
>>
>>54963537
Speaking about that, Are you going to do a Fate/Hollow Ataraxia jump too Val?
>>
File: thot police.png (760KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
thot police.png
760KB, 1136x640px
>>54963504
1. Summer Event
2. Chaldean Shenanigans
3. Both at the same time

Also the Summer event went from Wacky Races to Prison Break, with Queen "Thot Police" Medb jailing everyone along side COP DOG Hessian Lobo, which seems to be leading to making Enkidu toss cheese at Medb to kill her
>>
>>54963586
God I hate Super Saiyan Rose. Looks so dumb. And it pisses me off too because I took God Ki in DBZ so now I can't use my strongest form without looking like a fucking butch lesbian.
>>
>>54963649
But of course. I'll get all the Fates done eventually. Apocrypha is coming after Grand Order (And Extra at the same time since I'm having loads of fun with it) but HA should be next, paired with Strange Fake or Prototype Fragments.

There's lots of Fate in your future
>>
>>54963668
Lots of Fate = lots of servants
Lots of servants = lots of SEIBAH
>>
>>54963663
Aren't there a bunch of "change how your powers look" perks?
>>
Has one of your jumpers ever returned home?
>>
>>54963628

My companions went in with me. Most of them took Ridiculous Power so they were at least able to keep me from blowing up the entrance.

Plus I went as far into the Chamber as I could before going Oozaru.

>>54963626

You sound mad.

>>54963663

>not wanting to destroy your opponents while looking as ridiculous as possible to add insult to injury
>>
>>54963709
They wanted to, believe me they did.

They never got the chance.
>>
>>54963404
...It occurs to me that shirou can do this, with the minor problem of doing it inside his body.

Nobu probably gets away with it by being a demon 'king' rather than a demon herself.
>>
>>54963709
So far, no.
In the far jumpchain there is only homesickness?
>>
>>54963663
At least you get a powerup, humans get squat.
>>
>>54963663
Isnt the requirement to trigger Rose to be an actual god? I mean Vanilla and Super Saiyan Saiyan God use God Ki dont they?
>>
>>54963537
Fate: Normal - Shirou lives with Taiga, Sakura and Illya.
True (Realta nua) - As above, but eventually reunites with Saber in Avalon post-death.

Heaven's Feel: Normal - Shirou dies.
True - Illya sacrifices herself to save Shirou in a puppet body. Lives with Sakura and Rider. Rin spends two years in Clocktower under Zelretch.

Unlimited Blade Works: Good - Rin, Shirou and Saber live together in Emiya household.
True - Rin and Shirou go to Clocktower.
>>
>>54963663
Meh. It looks better than Blue. And SSJ2-3.
>>
>>54963104
Easy. Create an Antimagic Field around yourself. Boom. Balefire defeated.

Just go to one of the D&D or similar worlds and Spec as a Abjuration focused Wizard. Maybe even do some enchanting on the side to create some items to help resist or cancel out magical effects cast against you so you can still use your own magic.
>>
>>54963305
>Onee-chan, were you going to blow up planets without me? You're being so mean, onee-chan.
>Onee-chaaaaaan, I wanted to destroy some of the namekian villages, too.
>ONEEEEEEEEEE-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN, why can't I fight with you? It's not faaaaaaaaaaaaaair.

I think that would be a very effective way to make Frieza commit suicide without ever fighting Goku.
>>
File: Look at those power levels.gif (3MB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
Look at those power levels.gif
3MB, 500x284px
>>54963742
Fake SSJ2 has some uses.
>>
>>54963571
Take Radish along. Do it. You've got a big warehouse, it's not a big deal if he doesn't go out much.
>>
>>54963758
I think you're underestimating how big of a sociopath Frieza is, I don't doubt he'd just kill you.
>>
>>54963764
I wonder if in Super we would be given the choice to start in that universe.
>>
>>54963104
From Dresden Files: the Empty Night perk. While it suffers the same limit as Mat's medallion (direct only), Balefire itself only works directly.
>>
>>54963734
There's an option in DBZ that makes you a god.
>>
>>54963713
>R E D D I T S P A C I N G
>>
>>54963775
Please, by then the jumper should have enough armor that killing them would be too difficult.
>>
>>54963789
Ah, I see
>>
>>54963777
I think the tournament means that starting in any universe besides 7 (the one with Goku) is basically a death wish.
>>
>>54963592
>becomes the heroic spirit EMIYA.
According to WoG the chance for that in any route is incredibly low. EMIYA is from a timeline in-which none of the in-game routes happened.
>>
>>54963812
>"Onee-chan, are we playing tag now? Yaaay, my turn!"
>>
>>54963818
but mah power levels...I needs em.
>>
File: Hope.jpg (307KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [Google]
Hope.jpg
307KB, 1280x672px
>>54963709
Justice, never. He doesn't even want to. When his chain ends he'll come back for all of a day, just to pick up any of his friends who wanna come up.

Tiger went back in future Exalted jumps. Waged a god-damn war on the Yozi with his powers gained from his ascension.

Too lazy to do my trip right now.
>>
>>54963777
I'm hoping that Super has a +0 Continuity Drawback because I'd love to pick up where I left off in Z
I'm hoping for the same in a GT jump but with the option of whether or not to include Super
>>
>>54963796

Yes and?
>>
File: jc8.jpg (62KB, 600x265px) Image search: [Google]
jc8.jpg
62KB, 600x265px
>>54963462
>anything that exists in more than seven dimenisons is just showing off

Now THAT'S just uncalled for! The Death of the Discworld, Time, the Auditors of Reality and implicitly Sourcerors operate at a comfy 18+ and they don't show off at all.

Also he's one to talk, Ramuthra and Uraziel are a lot more humble than Nouda. One just wandered around aimlessly, the other's a very respectable sentient gate to the Other Place-and bros with Solomon. Nouda on the other hand looks like a huge chaotic flesh monster outside his meatsuit, and he's the BIGGEST drama queen out of the beyond-Marids.

I mean, literally stacking up mountains of skulls? REALLY?

>>54963662
...why is Medb weak to cheese?

>>54963644
On my first reading I thought it was supposed to be some meta-commentary about the Presence acknowledging he's a comic book character; I didn't find the Carey quote until a couple weeks ago.

As for Elaine's thing-it took her quite a while to figure out how to make just one universe when she first got her powers. So I'm not sure how much of that was her inexperience, and how much the Presence's will directing everything; the beings not named Lucifer mostly have very minimalistic looking fights, so it's easy to forget Maz and Duma are crazy powerful compared to most demons.

Then again, since the Presence IS the prime mover and in a sense everything happens because of him OW MY HEAD

>>54963305
>take drawback that makes Cooler canon
>DBZ devolves into a murderous Drake & Josh episode
>>
>>54963709
None of them ever even thought about it. Some felt tempted to stay in one jump or another. But there's not much here to come back too.
>>
>>54963892
Because she died from high impact queso in her own myth
>>
File: i003.jpg (49KB, 233x377px) Image search: [Google]
i003.jpg
49KB, 233x377px
>>54963884
>>
>>54963305
>>54963369
It's actually not confirmed anywhere in canon if they have genders. So unless you're jumping Multiverse, nothing is stopping you from being a sister.
>>
>>54963892
>take drawback that makes Cooler canon
>DBZ devolves into a murderous Drake & Josh episode
>Constantly threaten to bring Papa Cold into the arguments.
>>
Got a few Exalted questions, what is the maximum size Inner World can go and what does it look like? Does it look like a massive sprawling plane or is it like Earth, a big sphere? Also it says descendants can be thrown in Inner World, does that mean kids I have or adopt? Just want to make sure.
>>
>>54963778
Empty Night + Magic Must Defeat Magic + ?????? = PROFIT?!?!
>>
>>54963442
I wish they weren't sunburnt.
>>
>>54963842
Okay, I may have oversimplified.

Basically, any universe besides 6, 7, and 11 are useless fodder who stand no practical chance of winning.
7 is the most well-rounded team, though they lack teamwork.
6 has some gimmick fighters and less practical ability then 7.
And 11 is relying on Jiren to carry their team. Or they would, if he'd do anything besides stand there menacingly.

7 will probably win if you don't interfere at all, and they'll probably still win if you don't interfere strongly enough. 6 and 11 could conceivably win if you train really hard, join the team, and bring your A game. If you want to win with any other team, you're basically going to have to do everything yourself.

At the very least, you need to be able to beat Goku if you're not on team 7.
>>
>>54963929
Hrm. You'd need to find some way of rejecting indirect magic to complete it.
>>
>>54963892
>the Auditors
I learned some neat tricks from them. the whole alter people memories so that you have already spoken thing has applications in budget reality warping. I may not be able to change the past but if all physical evidence and all memories point to the past being how I want it then I don't need to.
>>
>>54963775
No, see, by frieza logic, i'm stronger than he is. Since cooler is his elder, but is weaker, im therefore the strongest.

Also jumper, so I can probably pull it off.Yes i realize frieza is a freak of nature to his race. Again, jumper.
>>
File: JCwhy.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JCwhy.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>54963668
>there's lots of Fate in your future

Truly, that sounds like a veritable labyrinth of unlimited codes or facing a tiger in it's colosseum. Always waiting for the next encounter, even during our school life. I guess there'll be zero chance of avoiding all this apocrypha and we'll be staying the night on the internet just to finish reading about all these strange fakes, prototypes, kaleid liners and Grand Orders. By the end, we'll be suffering a terrible hollow ataraxia from so much reading, especially if there are also extra fox tails so maybe we should all take a relaxing stroll in the Garden of Avalon. If only we could have C-C-Ceen this terrible outcome ahead of time.

Something something Extella
>>
>>54963926
>what is the maximum size Inner World can go
Whenever you stop expanding it. It only expands by a certain amount each time you work on it, but it can be as big as you want.

>what does it look like?
However you want. It's YOUR inner world, it can look however you like. It can even break physics. Like the sun being viewable from everywhere, even underground.

>Does it look like a massive sprawling plane or is it like Earth, a big sphere
Whatever you want. To use two examples, Ceceylene is just a flat expanse of desert, Malfeas is a giant city made of layers, one city on top of another on top of another. Ligier can be seen equally from all layers, despite being at the center.

>Also it says descendants can be thrown in Inner World, does that mean kids I have or adopt
I don't know. Sorry. That's a jump-only thing, not an "in game mechanics" thing.
>>
>>54963956
I wish Super would finish the current arc so I can know whether this is all a big joke about erasing everything to motivate them all or not. Maybe it is real and if we kill Zen-Oh we have to deal with papa Zen-Oh. Then I could have saiyan waif- I mean mah power levels without worry.
>>
>>54963926
No theoretical maximum, but since you need to make it all by hand it's gonna take a while for it to really get bigg.

It's your inner universe, you decide. You could expand in a full sphere to make it a proper universe eventually, having specific landmasses acting as planets. Or you could just make your starting landmass bigger and bigger and have all of it taken up by a single world. Or you could just make it one big flat plane. The default state/starting style for the inner world you can make with the Charm version of that ability keys off of your Devil-Tiger themes though, so that might affect things.

It's mainly intended to hold your First Circle demons, so actual descendants, even if a bit indirectly. Jump itself allows creations as well.
>>
>>54963962
54963929 Here.
Thats what the ??? is for. I know it exists, i just cant remember what it was. Think it was in Sailor moon or DC Occult/JLD or something similar.
>>
>>54963926
The Inner World's appearance varies from user to user. It starts off looking appropriate to the Devil-Tiger's themes and aesthetics, but they can reshape it to look like whatever they want. Flat world, spherical, floating smoke ring, whatever you want. Similarly, its size is limited to how much work you're willing to put into it. Every hour you put into making it, you can add up to Resources 5 worth of property to it. Which is super vague on how much land Resources 5 buys you, though that does mean that you can get more land faster by "buying" lots of shitty land and conditioning it to what you want with other abilities.

As for descendants, it's those that owe their existence to you. So your kids, the demons you spawn, any other life you might create, stuff like that. Anyone can visit, of course, but only they could be brought between jumps that way.
>>
>>54963663
Don't worry, there's a new Super Saiyan form coming up. It has your default hair color with silver eyes, so no pink.
>>
>>54964031
Why is Super so fucking terrible, Senpai?
>>
>when the jump gets a huge update by a different author and your /first/ question is which perks survived the transition

Anyone else been there?
>>
>>54963956
Jiren is basically saving up his power to punk the last guy standing in the tournament. He's kind of a shit.

Toppo and rabbit-cat-man are much better heroes, actually capable and actively in the brawl.
>>
>>54964050
Toei writes the anime. Everyone tells me the manga is much better, and they haven't done the universe survive arc yet. Toyotaro isn't beyond making his forms look different than Toei's, so you'll have to see what he does.
>>
File: Thank you.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Thank you.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>54963995
>>54964003
>>54964023
Alright thank you for all the help.
>>
>>54964058
Can you really blame him when his entire fucking universe is at risk?
>>
>>54964031
pic?

Also, what happens if a blonde goes super saiyan? do they get black hair?
>>
>>54963892
>"Today is the worst day ever."
>"Why, cause you blew up the planet?
>"No, because space is a little cold- YES BECAUSE I BLEW UP THE PLANET"
>>
>>54963994
...You deserve Erika, Battler.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>54964075
No problem man, keep up the good work and make your Inner World something that you love. Because you can make it whatever you want.

>My inner world is a mix of everything that interests me, from Roman stuff, to Generic Fantasy, to Sci-fi, and anything else
I love my Inner World, and I love what Demons I have actually managed to design.
>>
>>54964073
I specifically meant that they are adding even fucking more Saiyan forms. I mean I thought the God Ki shit was gonna fix this SSJSSJGSJSJWJQKL:JFL:km bullshit.
>>
>>54964088
Wouldn't that make today the best day ever though? Blowing up planets is a family tradition.
>>
>>54964058
Jiren definitely has issues.
>Doesn't join in on the group pose when the Troopers arrive at the tournament
>One-shots Broly-Kale, but doesn't bother to ring her out
>Doesn't help while half his team is busying getting eliminated
>Is basically just standing around not doing anything

>But, is somehow still strong enough that his universe's gods think their victory is assured as long as he's still in the game
>>
>>54964111
>"He's achieved OLAF."
>"OLAF?"
>"Yes. 'Oh Look, Another Form.'"
>>
>>54964111
Why would it? Goku still needs to overcome Beerus and the Angels, why wouldn't he be using new forms?

>>54964086
Stay Blonde and confuse everyone.
>>
>>54964088
Daaaaaaaaaaw, babby's first destroyed planet
>>
>>54964129
Pretty fucking much. Golden Frieza made me so mad and it doesn't help that RoF was shit in general.
>>
>>54964086
Trunks didn't have black hair, and he still went blonde.
>>
>>54964129
For some reason, I was immediately reminded of the Olaf joke from Spongebob, and that made me laugh.
>>
>>54964125
Nah, scamming prople into buying decimated planets is a family tradition, Blowing up planets is basically like defaulting on a bad house for Frieza's family business.
>>
>>54964111
Now we just need the Tumblr Saiyan, with his SSJLGTQBUA form.
>>
>>54964075
You're welcome, anon.

>>54964103
Inner Worlds are cool, yeah. I and all my companions took the perk that lets you start with a manse-sized Inner World before you actually learn the charm, and merge those together as the core of a new shared universe. Really useful, means that we all have constant access to a home base with tons of resources and we can all get together at any point we might need to no matter where we are. It adds a sense of permanence and consistency to chain that's super comfy. We're not cast adrift on the multiverse, we've just got a portal to other worlds that every ten years changes its destination.
>>
>>54964142
I thought it was gonna be him learning how to use it better and maybe it being cultivated by his technique, not, GUESS WHAT GUYS I JUST WENT SUPER SAIYAN GOD SUPER SAYAIN KAIOKEN x10. It is actually starting to become the Madara copy pasta at this point.
>>
Am I the only one who cannot wait to get this transformation? I just want to see the look on Broly's face when I do it at the same time as him.
>>
On the bright side, though of you who want to kill Zen-O just got some good news.

During the most recent episode, he was complaining about one of the fighters being too fast for him to see, which supports the "he's weak but has a crazy strong ability" theory.
>>
>>54964181
>YOUR POWER IS MAXIMUM TOO?!
>>
>>54964195
I wouldn't trust that too much DB character statements are dodgy at the best of times.
>>
>>54964179
That happened in the manga, actually, right at the end of the Trunks saga. He learned to hone it and and properly control the energy for the most part. It put him about on par with Fused Zamazu power wise, but still at a major disadvantage due to his immortality.
>>
File: Justice for Nazarick.jpg (31KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Justice for Nazarick.jpg
31KB, 564x564px
>>54964177
I also grabbed the perk, just because I love it. I grabbed the Hierarchy perk as well, for Double Fetich Souls. Love is the sun in the sky of my Inner World, Justice is a massive courthouse/city hall/have a dozen other things that is always a five-minute-walk away from wherever you are in the Inner World.
>>
>>54964211
Huh, sounds like the manga seems to be worth reading then.
>>
>"Kakarot, I have finally figured it out."
>"What's up, Vegeta?"
>"You are not a Saiyan at all. You are some kind of eldritch abomination changeling!"
>"Oh, cool. Want to spar a bit?"
>"No, I don't want to spar with you! Who knows what kind of corruption you've already inflicted on the real Saiyans."
>>
>>54964181
I'm probably not going to the Palette Swap Universe, so unless there's a perk I probably won't get it.
>>
>>54964223
In my opinion it is, although it is much more streamlined than the anime, which I personally have mixed feelings on.
>>
>>54964195
Good, though I was planning on using omnipresence and power stealing to fuck him over anyway.
>>
>>54963892
Yeah. Lucifer gets... trippy towards the end there. I'm thinking I might need to reread it sooner or later, partially for that and partially because it's fantastic. Thanks is for pointing out the Carey quote.I may have to go and stalk his Twitter now.
>>
>>54964262
I kinda there was some DC jump about the Monitors and New God stuff now.
>>
>>54964254
He's still got his guards, though, and they're probably plenty strong.
>>
What exactly are the angels in dragon ball?
>>
>>54964219
I considered getting Fetich Souls, but ultimately decided I didn't like the geometry involved. I've got a soul heirarchy based around the number seven (to fit with the Second Circle demons being mandatory sets of seven), so having one from the Third Circle standing out would feel weird.
>>
>>54963709
Yes. Then just as he was getting settled in back home, the Benefactor showed up and pointed out that due to the ambiguous wording of a wish Jumper had made, the Benefactor was taking him Jumping again.

The future's so bright, Jumper's gotta wear shades.
Thread posts: 735
Thread images: 141

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.