[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Field Kit Inspection: 20,000 Leagues Under The Hive Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 4

File: 1434015570005.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434015570005.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
Alright men, line up neat and orderly, before I decide an execution is in order! Very good, men. Now that you're all set up, we can begin.

Men, as you are currently aware. We have been dispatched to the water world of Telivus 4. A world that my reports indicate, is coovered in 92.4% water. Most of which is undrinkable, and full of twelve storey tall creatures, capable of tearing apart a system Patrol crusier in seconds, were it ever to get into orbit.

Reports indicate that the population is under going rebellious behaviour as of late, so we've been called in to help put it down. And before you even ask Johaness. NO you may not use the Chimera's as Submarines!

Now, before we begin our sacred duty, I believe we should all take a moment, and have mandatory field kit inspection, to make sure we're prepared incase the population attempts to fire bomb us.as such, all hands, present arms and equipment for a Field Kit Inspection!

Welcome to ''Field Kit Inspection", home of the 'Unknown Regiment". Feel free to join in! Remember though, we tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, while greentexts for are used for describing a character's actions. D20s are for combat checks and d100s for other things you wish to roll, with higher being better.
>>
>>54953897
Third Company, assembled and ready, Commissar! I took the liberty of requisitioning scuba tanks from the local defense forces, incase the rebellion causes the glass bubble around the hive, to shatter.
>>
File: IMG_0547.jpg (295KB, 676x919px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0547.jpg
295KB, 676x919px
>>54953897
VERY GOOD DEAR COMMISSAR!
I WOULD NOW LIKE TO MAKE A SHORT ANNOUNCEMENT!
DUE TO MULTIPLE DETAILED REPORTS OF DAEMONIC TAINT FOLLOWING THKS LOYAL REGIMENT, ALL SOLDIERS ARE TO BE WEARING PURITY SEALS AT ALL TIMES.
THE EMPEROR PROTECTS
>>
>the short man stands a 5 foot and holds what appears to be a large missile launcher

>it is rather uncomfortable to stand near him
>>
>>54953939
>the man looks more disheveled than usual, having grown a large beard
But the red wax clashes with my suit
>>
>>54953964
YOU SHALL DO IT AND YOU SHALL DO IT IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR!
*slaps a handful of purity seals onto the mans face*
THATS BETTER!
DONT REMOVE THEM OR I MIGHT HAVE TO EXECUTE YOU!
>>
>>54953984
you cant do 'at ye blighter.
>>
>>54953932
Very good, Ecclisiarch! With the purity of the holy and blessed seals upon us. Even the enemies of the Emperor will know to fear us!
>>
>>54953984
The wax is sticking to my beard holy shit it hurts so bad why why did you do this to me
>>
>>54953897
*brutus would be wandering the eagles fury, away from the rest of the regiment sticking daemonic looking runes on everything*
>>
>>54954024
*A voice would appear into Brutus' head*
I will come soon. Do not attack the regiment under any circumstances.
>>
>>54954023
THE ENEMIES OF THE EMPEROR DO NOT FEEL PAIN!
IF YOU FEEL PAIN IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE STILL LOYAL AND TRUE TO HIS HOLINESS!
PAIN IS OUR MEASURE OF VALOR IN COMBAT!
>>54954007
IM VERY SORRY MAN, I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND LOW GOTHIC VERY WELL
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
>>
>>54954042
*Brutus would nod is acknowledgment and finish up the job of planting tzeenchian runes in hidden locations on the ship, such as under an unused mug*
>>
>>54954057
ya forgiven ya big panza. noo geet da fock away from da othars

> he hefts his rocket launcher

NOW
>>
>>54954128
*michael would walk over to the man and attach purity seals to both his weapon and his body*

Why exactly are you aiming that rocket launcher at the regiment by the way?
>>
>>54953897
oh great, a water world
time to break out the water proof robes
>>
>>54954168
>pulling off a seal, I hurl it onto the priest

NA DONT YE START DOIN' DIS SHITE, 'LSE ILL BE FEEDIN' YE YA TEETH
>>
>>54954246
*sees the new arrival and attaches a purity seal to the back of his head without asking*
>>
>>54954246
Well, on the brighter side of things. We're inside an enourmus glass bubble, that is protecting the Hive city, from being flooded by sea water.
>>
>>54954266
Underwater city you say? I think I've heard of this before
>>
>>54954254
HOW DARE TOU!
REPENT
REPENT IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR AND YOUR LIFE MAY BE SPARED!
*hefts his eviscerator and revs it aggressively*
>>
>>54954313
>looking dead at the fucking priest, I take a step back and aim my rocket launcher

are you, tell me. that I 'ave been doin' heresy?
'hink very very careful like about how ya answer dat.

>he gets ready to fire at any second. the blast would kill the3 priest and probably kill him too
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>54954349
I AM A NOBLE PRIEST OF THE ADEPTUS MINISTORUM.
YOU DARE TO RAISE A WEAPON AGAINST ME?
DIE HERETIC!
*the priest would try and cleave the man in two with lighting speed, being able to strike before the man could react*
>>
>>54954400
>with a visious wound to my side, I pull the trigger on my launcher.

seeing as we are both in melee range we both die when it hits the floor underneath us
>>
>>54954256
*new arrival
*new
Excuse you priest
>>54954266
I can breath underwater
this could be intresting
>>
Rolled 7 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>54954430
[fine I will fucking roll, with pluss 2 for hitting the floor under our feet]
>>
>I'd speak to Brutus over an encrypted Vox-channel

"Brutus, meet me near the warp power generator. ASAP."

>I'd have a hood over my head, and I'd wear citizen-esque clothes. I'd be indistinguishable to other civilians
>>
>>54954400
>>54954430
>Matthias can only sigh, as in fighting already commences.

Emperor preserve us...

>>54954466
>Making his way through the hive streets while they patrol. Matthias would turn his head to look at the Cog-boy.

Well, I sincerely hope that your water breathing ability isn't needed. Such an event would be quite bad for the rest of us.
>>
>>54954540
GOOD CAPTAIN!
I NEED HEALING!
>>
>>54954509
*nods his head and follows his direction*
>>
>>54954557
>Matthias would hit his Vox bead.

Ecclesiarch? What the hell is going on? Are the rebels attacking you and your men?
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>a guardsman sit's in a unnoticed corner working on his plasma gun, hopeing no uptight tech priest is about.

>rolling to fix problem with the gun
>>
File: ars.png (898KB, 1478x1027px) Image search: [Google]
ars.png
898KB, 1478x1027px
>Hooded figure sets up a table with sereval sets of clothing, masks and air tanks
GET YOU OWN WATERPROOF CLOTHES AND SCUBA GEAR, ONLY FOR 135 THRONES EACH
>>
>not 40,000 leagues under the sea
555-come-on-now.jpg
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>54954604
MY PURITY SEALS HAVE ALREADY ROOTED OUT DAEMONIC TAINT IN THE REGIMENT!

AN INSANE HERETIC HAS TRIED ALREADY TO ASSASINATE ME!

I AM IN COMBAT AND NEED HEALING!
THE BLAST HAS INJURED ME!
DIE HERETIC
*the priest would once again swing at the heretic*
>>
>>54954578
>I'd look to Brutus approaching until he had arrived.

Brutus. Enact this ritual in the crowd. Neuter the local PDF.

>I'd look towards the Warp energy regulator, arching my brow

You know the plan.
>>
>>54954619
What are you doing guardsman?
repairing your plasma gun?
you seem to doing quite a good job, who trained you?
>>
>>54954641
You got any razors? Van Kleez used all mine to crush crack rocks with
>the man scratches at the purity seal entangled within his beard
>>
>>54954685
[you are both dead you can not survive a point blanck missile explosion in robes. especialy where a guardsman in flack cant. you are both dead]

>>54954619
>fixing the fireing mechanism I smile at my work before spinning like I had been electrocuted

>>54954722
uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh hey mister tech priest I uhh...... please don't turn me into a servitor.

>his panic is rather palpable
>>
>>54954728
...erm, what is this?
>Points at his beard
But anyways, I have razors, you'll get one if you annulate my debt for the forged document,yes.
Wait, crush rocks?
>>
>>54954690
Sir, what ritual do you speak of?
>>
>>54954762
[you rolled for a reason]
>>
>>54954762
im sorry why would I do that?
> inspects the gun
you did an excellent job here
were you born on a forgeworld? or just mechanically inclined?
either way im somewhat impressed
>>
>>54954767
>I'd open my palm, showing a blue warp flame
>One open, a human skull with a sigil of corruption branded on it would appear
The Ritual of Change
>>
>>54954784
[well heretics dead, so *middle finger to you*]

>>54954790

well every other tech man or maybe woman I can't tell has scolded me or had me flogged.

and it sort of feels.....right to fix things, like it whispers to me and it feels good

[no not warp whispering]
>>
>>54954766
I grew it when we spent three weeks drifting through space because SOMEBODY doesn't like the concept of faking their own death
>the man eyes the many guardsmen surrounding him
And yeah, crack rocks, little blocks of drugs and shit. You really don't remember? We ran out of food around Thursday week 3 and voted to eat one of van Kleez's legs before we ran into the others
>>
>>54954804
*brutus would take it and rush into a populated area, clad in thick brown robes*
>>
>>54954831
What do you mean ran out of food? I brought a lot of food on monday of the third week...hmm that explains why you decided to do it though, I just though it's a human thing...
Anyways here's a razor
>Hands out the razor
>>
>>54954831
*a blast wounded priest would stagger over, even while needing medical attention intent on doing his job*
THERE BETTER NOT BE...
ANY HERESY TALK...
AROUND HERE..
IS THERE?
NO HERETICAL...
CONVERSATIONS?
>>
>>54954880
Time to ditch this beard, I look like a fucking hobo
>>54954905
Nope, we're talking about beards
>>
>>54954905
sir I think the medical officers were talking about how the empra could have made humans more resilient so that they would have an easier time. so is doubting the empra a heresy. cause if it is you had better make the medical crew repent
>>
>>54954918
GOOD...
GOOD...
STAY LOYAL MEN!
REMEMBER, HERESY HAS SIX LETTERS!
YOU ARE ALWAYS SIX LETTERS FROM DAMNATION!
>>
>>54954918
I don't understand why didn't you do it on a ship, in bathroom
>>
>>54954826
eh maybe a more orthodox priest would care, but im not exactly orthodox
fixed is fixed
>>
>Sort of shows up with the rest of the Company, then again, one could suppose he's always just been there.
>>
>>54954931
Because all my razors are covered in cocaine
>>
>>54954804
>The ancient staff in his hand would shine a little brighter, as Krux begins to hear the voice of the daemon trapped within it, inside his head.

>"I can sense that you are becoming far too impatient... Such is the way of that imbicile Khorne, and his legions of blood thirsting followers. The ways of Tzeentch are far more elaborate, and cunning. You should not be rushing into this so soon. For if you fail now, there will be no escape, and you shall be useless too me."
>>
>>54954934
>the guardsman blinked

were you a former guardsman?
>>
>>54954955
And?
>>
>>54954928
I HAVE POSITIVELY NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE ACCUSING YOUR SUPERIORS OF HERESY.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO CONFESS?
>>
>>54954975
no.
now go do whatever it is you guys do
shoot things I guess
>>
>>54954973
Hm...
>I'd look to Brutus, rushing into the crowd. I'd speak to him via the Vox channel

"Don't do it yet. Just... wait. Let's not rush.
>>
>>54955002
Are you sure Sir? Now is the perfect moment, the arbites are not present and the rioters seem likely to be easily distracted.
>>
>>54954863
>Brutus would come upon several hundred rioters and traitor guardsmen, taking up arms against the local PDF forces, just a few streets away from the city power plants.
>The traitors would be wearing a strange badge upon their uniforms in place of the aquilla, standard to all flak vests.
>Brutus would recognize the symbol very well, from his previous life.
>It would appear that the soldiers and local Arbites are keeping the area locked down for the moment. Barely managing to keep the far more numerous rioters away from the power plant.
>>
>>54954985
I confess I like eating and praying to the empra.

as we all know a closed mind is not open to heresy.

>>54955033
>hearing combat he grabs his plasma gun and begins to run to the fighting

ANYONE WHO WANTS A FIGHT I THINK I FOUND SOME
>>
>>54955032
Trust me, Brutus. Wait until the Maelstrom arrives. You will see your old kin.
>>
>>54955057
GOOD GOOD!
STAY LOYAL!
*michael would leave the area and seek out anyone trained in medicine*
>>
>>54954983
Look, I'll demonstrate
>the man pulls a pink powder encrusted razor from within his coat and hands it to a nearby guard, struggling to shave his 5 o'clock shadow with a clearly blunt razor
>as soon as the razor nicks his cheek, the guards pupils rapidly dilate and expand, and he falls to the ground grasping at the air
>>
>>54955033

>Perking up hearing the fighting, even all the way from where he is, makes his way toward it.

>Along the way, has several Generic Guardsman from the Regiment rally around him.
>>
>>54955089
I am a medicae what do you want priest
>>
>>54955002
>"Do not mistake my words as cowardice, or for you to stop. For the object which you seek is needed, if you are to obtain the necessary power for your ritual. I merely suggest you weigh the possibilities, and plan accordingly."
>"A mortal's mind is a simple thing. But at the same time, it can also be nearly incomprehensible."
>>
>>54955089
[how are you still alive]

>>54955119

>meeting up with the conscript, I call out in greeting

you hear it too?
>>
>>54955111
Hmm I see
>>
>>54955128
I SEEM TO HAVE TAKEN SOME MINOR BLAST FELLOW PRIEST OF THE ONE TRUE GOD!
IS THERE ANYTHING YOU COULD DO FOR ME?
>>
>>54955153

>Nods, before tilting his head in the direction of the sounds of the fighting, motioning for others to follow.
>>
>>54955182
You seem mostly fine except for some 3d degree burns
here hold my krak missile and launcher for a second
> medicae mechadenrite is go
alright I put some burn salve, antiseptic and numbing cream on it
it should heal on its one just you know dont get burned more
all I can really do is numb the pain as I have and wait for time to heal your wounds
>>
>>54955184
>falling in behind the conscript he takes a look over the squad and keep my eyes up.

[ill play a few traitors to kill, okay]
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>54955135
>I'd head towards the un-guarded power facility, entering without being notices
>I'd look towards the giant generator, and the warp regulator rods currently locked
>I'd go onto the computer, trying to unlock the rods
>rolling to unlock
>>
Rolled 62 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>54955242
>Failing to unlock it, I'd go towards the rods themselves
>My only option now is to dismantle the machine with my psychic powers
>I'd attempt to manifest a magnomancy, taking the machine apart to get to the rods
>rolling to manifest
>>
Rolled 6, 8, 8, 2 = 24 (4d20)

>several guardsmen run out into the line of sight of the conscript and his squad, they seemed to be trying to flank imperial lines. they open fire

first two to conscripts squad, next to conscript, then to yar
>>
Rolled 5, 3, 18, 13 = 39 (4d20)

>>54955119
>>54955057
>Seeing the Imperial reinforcements arriving from their flanks. One of the rioters would call out.

IMPERIALS REINFORCEMENTS! THEY'RE COMING FROM BEHIND US!

>With this, several rioters would turn around, and open fire upon them.

>Stuber rounds would be fired upon Wolfe and his squad. First and second rolls
>Several traitor guardsmen would begin firing las shots towards veneir. Last two rolls
>>
>>54955162
Anyway I have like a box full of those razors. Maybe we should hold onto em, could come in handy, especially since it sounds like shit is going down now.
>>
>>54955111
>the sergeant stumbles groggily into the hangar
>he appears to have a crack pipe attached to a port in his respirator
Viktor y-ya bastard, what have you done with my razor?
>>
>I'd contact Brutus over my encrypted vox channel
Enter the hive and corrupt the Alpha. Good luck, my dear Brutus. I have the warp rods. Warp instability in ten minutes. Daemons soon.
>>
>>54955268
>"Do not use such powers so soon, Mortal. You are still untrained in the ways of the Warp. And it is just as likely to consume you, as it is to assist you. Especially to an untrained dmind such as yourself!"
>For such a reckless use of your untrained abilities, the staff would shock you.
>>
>>54955291
>Hears the shooting
Hmm who are we fighting here again, and why can't we just trap them in some forsaken box and flood them?
>>54955313
Hmm agreed, could come handy to sell local night clubs
>>54955317
Ahhh Kleez, how are you, where's the cash for the drugs you "borrowed" in the ship?
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 7, 3 = 14 (4d20)

>>54955291
>>54955278

>Terrible amounts of fire from many sides are taken, but other than a few wounds, no losses are taken.

>Emboldened by the Traitor's terrible accuracy, lets out a cry of defiance and orders his squad to return fire. Adding his own Las fire.
>>
>>54955324
Understood, my lord.
*brutus would instinctively know where a cult would be located, and dash to the underhive as soon as possible*
>>
>>54955291

>struck by the weight of fire, I fall back badly wounded

ASSHOLES, MAY THE EMPRA SEND YOU TO YOUR FALSE GODS OF HELL

>rolling for the plasma gun
>>
>>54955341
>I'd go to one knee as I was shocked. Grunting, I'd get back up
Such is the way of Lord Tzeentch.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>54955366
>>
>>54955351
YES MEN!
FIGHT FOR YOUR HONOUR
FIGHT IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR!
>>
>>54955317
We're selling them to druggies and assassins.
Also those were MY razors, I paid 300 thrones for that box
>>
Rolled 6, 7, 9, 18, 5, 13, 18, 6 = 82 (8d20)

>>54955386
>>54955351
>With the Imperial forces missing their marks by a wide margin. The rioters would begin to press the attack upon both them, and the local PDF forces, attempting to hold them back.
>>The first four rolls would be the Rioters and traitors pushing towards the power plant.
>The fifth and sixth tools, would be aimed towards Wolfe.
>The seventh would be lasgun fire aimed towards the priest Micheal.
>The last roll, would be lasgun fire aimed towards Magos Gelt.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>54955449
EMPRA DAMN YOU, DIE

again with the plasma
>>
>>54955449
*michael would be struck directly in the chest by an auto gun, his only worries at the time being that the imperial forces might flee after seeing him go down*
>>
Rolled 17, 20, 17 = 54 (3d20)

>>54955449
> shot misses by a wide margin
good effort, execution needs a little work
> pulls out hellgun
kindly die now
> volley of fire
>>
Rolled 9, 3, 18 = 30 (3d20)

>>54955449
>Several Arbites and Imperial guardsmen are lost under a combination of stubbers and lasgun fire., But the rest would attempt to hold their own.
>The Chimera that the guard were using the hold the line, would open fire upon the crowd before them, with a hail of multi laser, and heavy stubber fire. First roll
>The Arbites would do what they do best. Police brutality, with bolt guns. Second roll.
>The Imperial guard squad, would open fire from behind their barracades, with their lasguns. Final roll.
>>
>>54955349
Hm? Oh, t-talk to Viktor about it, him an' I *cough* got a deal goin' on. 'Sides, I thought those were complimentary?

>>54955396
Like fuck they were - if ya can't protect them, ya don't deserve them. Although I'll give ya, that sounds like a pretty good plan.

>>54955449
>hearing the ruckus in the distance, he picks up his vox handset
Hello, artillery? Yeah, can I g-get basilisk shells on 343, 72- what? Yes, *cough* I know that's the middle of a hive. What do you mean civilian casualties? Bah, fine. I'll just g-go and shoot them. Over.
>>
Rolled 10, 20, 12, 11 = 53 (4d20)

>>54955449

>With one hit having a terrible, though not fatal, impact and another missing entirely, let's out another cry of rage and emboldens his squad to fire back.
>>
>>54955508
Van Kleez you dipshit we're underwater, you've killed us all
>>
Rolled 10, 12, 3, 16 = 41 (4d20)

>>54955487
>I'd leave the powerplant with the warp regulation rods, and upon seeing the PDF forces, I'd kneel to the ground

>Placing my palm on the ground, and a flame from my other palm, I'd speak the sacred words of change

>Upon muttering the words, Pink Horrors and Flamers of Tzeentch would open up, fueled from the Warp Instability

>They would charge the PDF forces, throwing flame and attacks towards them

>I'd look towards the rioters, and the traitor guardsmen

"Just as planned"

>The newly summoned via ritual daemons would attack the PDF forces, first two rolls

>The flamers of tzeentch would throw warpflame over to the PDF forces, next two rolls
>>
>>54955508
You do understand that were underwater, right?
Anyways, I expect first payment of 100 thrones tomorrow, yes.
Or should I tell honorable sister Illya that you are in another debt?
>>
Rolled 12, 11, 20, 14, 7, 19, 10 = 93 (7d20)

>>54955482
(Please only do one roll per character. Thank you.)
>>54955465
>A swath of rioters, and traitor guardsmen, would be blasted apart by both the Magos hellgun and the combined fire from the local PDF forces. -1 roll
>However, the rioters had manage dto make progress towards their objective, and we're, as the Vostoryans would say "rushing B".
>The rioters would open fire upon the Arbites and guardsmen blocking their access to the power plant up the road. First three rolls.
>>54955482
>Rioters, seeing the damage the Cog-boy was doing, would begin pouring fire upon his enhanced mechanical body. Fourth and fifth rolls.
>>54955465
>And other folly of stubber rounds would be fired towards veneir. Sixth roll.
>>54955508
>Seeing the new arrival, several traitor guardsmen, would open fire with their lasguns towards van Kleez. Last roll.
>>
>>54955629
veneer dies in the hail of gun fire, his form riddled with uncountable holes. there is no way he could survive short of being in a terran class medicae
>>
>>54955629
>The rioters would manage to gain a massive amount of ground, having whipped out most of the Arbites guarding the roadblock.
>As the PDF and surviving Arbites we're about to fire upon the rioters, someone would yell out upon seeing something.

>>54955578
>"WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THOSE!?!"
>the guards would turn to face the newest threat, but would have only a moment to react, before the mass of quickly dissipating daemons would slaughter them to a man, and destorying the Chimera APC, blocking the road.
>>
>I'd smirk as I saw the carnage, before chiming into Brutus
Now, Brutus.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>54955359
*Brutus wanders the underhive, searching for any of his kin*
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>54955629
Hmm I should do something about it
Victor, go
>Giant bugs flies out of the dark corner and attacks traitors
>>54955578
Oh chaos? That can't be good...hmm
>Voxes Matthias, hello captain, the daemons appeared, I would reccomend evacuating and flooding this part of the hive
>>
>>54955725
>With the local defenders somehow missing and deceased, and with no idea as to why. The rioters would thank the Great one, for his blessing, before dozens begin charging towards the now undefended power plant, while the rest of their brethren would hold the line. -1 roll
>>
>>54955745
My lord, what is it you ask of me?
I have found good company.
*brutus would be communicating with an acolyte hybrid, convincing him to take him to the patriarch*
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>54955554
C-Calm down, they said no. Guess artillerymen just *wheeze* hate fun.

>>54955582
Again, t-talk to Viktor. Besides, you left them lyin' around, what did you expect? I didn't see no price tag.

>>54955629
>the hail of shots sends him diving to the ground
Ah, shit.
>he crawls into cover and attempts to return fire
>>
>>54955801
I ask of you, to make the Patriarch one of my kin.
>>
>>54955753
>It wouldn't take long for him to find them.
>The underhive was fully understand the Genestealer cults control. They were simply waiting for the right opportunity to strike.
>Seeing the hybrid, many cultists would simply allow him to go through. Believing him to be one of them.
>"Go forward, my brother! The great ones shall soon be upon us. And we shall all be given our just rewards!"
>>
>>54955554
So anyways Viktor, I have been thinking about hiring some kroot to work as bodygurds, what do you think?
>Puches some buttons on tablet and remote, both beep
>>54955823
...you do understand on who's ship you were on, right?
>>
>>54955823

>A wound from earlier beginning to show damage, bleeding, makes his way over to Van Kleez' cover and flops down next to him, the wound sapping his strength, slowly.
>>
>>54955832
*brutus would drop his posture and lumber towards the great chamber of the patriarch, now remembering the typical layouts of genestealer cults like these*
*soon, he stood in the great chamber of his magnificent God incarnate*
>>
>>54955846
I think that's a great idea, but we should continue this conversation when rioters aren't trying to skullfuck us
>>
Rolled 3, 13, 11, 12, 9 = 48 (5d20)

>>54955823
>>54955762

>Several dozen rioters are put down by their combined shots. -1 roll.
>The remaining rioters and traitor guardsmen, would use the formerly held Imperial barracades to their advantage.
>"HOLD THE LIJE, BROTHERS AND SISTERS! OUR BROTHERS ARE OPENIMG UP THE BARRIER, SO THAT OUR MESSAGE CAN BE HEARD BY THE GREAT ONE! JUST A LITTLE LONGER NOW!"
>The traitor guardsmen would open fire upon can Kleez with their lasguns. First roll.
>Stubber fire would begin to pepper the area in and around Viktor. Second roll.
>Ars'andog would find himself being peppered by both stubber, and lasgun fire. Third and fourth roll.
>Wolfe would find himself, and his squad, being pinned down by lasgun fire. Final roll.
>Everyone gets a feeling of dread, that something bad will happen in three turns.
>>
>>54955927
Nah, Victor and guard are gaining ground, I'am worried about the daemon incursion though...
Also Kleez wanted me to talk to you about his debt
>>
>>54955908
>While the humans around him, would allow him clear passage. The genestealers themselves, would not. Having sensed his disconnection from the Patriarch.
>They would hiss angerly at the hybrid. Drool dripping from the counter of their mouths, and claws ready to rend him limb, from foul accursed limb.
>>
>>54955945
K-Keep...
Fighting... men...
For the...
For THE EMPEROR!
>>
Rolled 5, 1 = 6 (2d20)

>>54955945
>Looks at the remote
Okay, I'm ready in case everything goes south
What the...
>Takes cover behind the table
Damned cultists
>Shoots with aether rifle, first roll
>Victor continues assult on the cultists, second roll
>>
>>54955945

>Returning fire, despite his wound, feels dread collect in his heart.

>Shaking Van Kleez' shoulder, asks for him to Vox a request for a fighting withdrawal with a not e of desperation in his voice.
>>
>A crackle ripples out of any vox speakers in the area, before clearing up into a voice
This is *crackle* of the Televus local PDF, I'm holed up in Precinct 22 in the Market Quarter, does anybody hear me, over.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>54956018

Shit, forgot to roll.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>54955846
Any g-good merchant would have his *cough* goods clearly labeled. You're a good merchant, right Ars?

>>54955864
Ah, Wolfe, I was j-just lookin' for ya. Although I was hopin' you'd be in a better state, but never fear, I got just the thing!
>he rummages in his coat and pulls out a worn-looking, half empty tube
>he uncaps it and squeezes out a blob of grey-pink gel onto the Conscript's wound
Medi-gel, enriched with Terran opium. This stuff'll have ya b-back in fightin' shape in no time. Just try not to get shot again, this stuff's *cough* expensive.
>rolling for healing

>>54956018
Yeah, that ain't such a bad idea.
>he picks up the vox handset
>>54955945
Command? This is Third Company, requestin' an immediate fighting withdrawal due to Emprah's teeth we're gettin' slaughtered in here. Over.
>>
>>54955957
What is there to say? He took my fucking 300 throne razors and turned them into biological weapons
>>
>>54955990
Oh mighty saviour, I bring a message from another cult from across the stars. This is the reason why we are not bound. I implore you to listen to what we have to say, in the name of the Outer God!
>>
>>54956063
It's literally my house Kleez, anyways 100 thrones tomorrow or I'll tell Illya
>>
>>54956077
>The Patriarch would hiss loudly at the hybrid before him.
>He could smell something was wrong with this bag of bio-matter. But couldn't exactly tell what.
>>
>>54956063
NO...
NO RETREATING!
YOU FIGHT AND DIE...
FOR THE EMPEROR!
>>
>>54956063

>Pain, and senses, dull slightly.

>Thanks is given to Van Kleez, now thanks to him, able to breathe a little easier.
>>
>in his bed
Hmm I wonder what the regiment is doing now, I better hurry
>dress himself in a burgundy red suit, the color of the FarSight Enclave and take his pulse pistol and his pulse rifle, his Stealthsuit was destroyed and now he was vulnerable to any shot
>>
>>54956063
>There would be a moment of static, before a voice is head don the otherside.

This is company command, I hear you Sergeant. What the hell is going on? Are you saying that you're under attack?
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>54956134
My lord, I understand your distrust. But I can assist you. Please lord. For the Outer God.
*Brutus would present a sigil of corruption to the patriarch, a daemonic item that took advantage of the genestealers naïveté of chaos to corrupt an individual*
Please, my lord. Accept this gift and use it to welcome in the children of the void.
*roll to convince*
>>
Rolled 43 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>54956217
>Rolling insight to see through such could deceit. +10
>>
>>54956268
>The patriarch doesn't seem fully convinced by the hybrid before it. As such the genestealers around it, would begin moving closer. Ready to tear him apart.
>>
>reach his commbead at his ear

Cpt Wyvern where are you ?
Where is everyone ?
Do you need something ?
>he spoke with an anxious tone
>>
>>54956293
>Over Vox
Hello honorable t'au, we are fighting some rioters, yes, they seem to be of...genestealer kind
>>
>>54956170
Guess you c-could say that, Captain. We've encountered massed rioters aided by *cough* traitor guardsmen, an' I heard someone yellin' about daemons, although we ain't encountered any so far. We're either gonna need reinforcements, an' fast, or we gotta get outta here. Over.

>>54956145
Can it! I think I speak for us all when I say I'd rather die v-victoriously for the Emprah than *wheeze* get stomped by some punk-ass rioters.

>>54956158
No worries, man. Can't have my people dyin' on the streets like that, Captain would have my head.
>>
>>54956319
Can you indicate the location point ? I'm on my way !
> pick a cup of tanna tea on the way
Always useful
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>54956286
My lord I beg of you! This could lead to war beween our two cults! I implore you! Please, accept the power I offer you!
>>
Rolled 2, 8, 5, 6 = 21 (4d20)

>>54956319
>One turn left, until "something" happens. The feeling of dread becoming overwhelming to those in and around the hive city.
>The rioters would open fire upon Ars'andog once more. First two rolls.
>>54956158
>A hail of stubber rounds, would fly towards Wolfe. Third roll.
>van Kleez would see a hail of red lasers fly towards him, as traitor forces open fire upon him. Last roll.
>>
Rolled 1, 15 = 16 (2d20)

>>54956385
>Sends out the coordinates
And be careful, there's a suspeced daemonic activity here
>>54956405
They missed, yes...something is wrong here
>Fires aether rifle and Victor continues assult
>>
>>54956392
>Fuck you, you cock sucking lucky motherfucker!
>The Patriarch would think upon his words for a moment. The genestealers around it ready to tear Brutus apart.
>After a few moments of silence, a lone Genestealer would move towards Brutus, and grab the object.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>54956405

>Spitting a curse as Stubber rounds fly over, returns fire with his Las.

>Asks Van Kleez to Vox for backup.
>>
>>54955831
The cult is sworn to you my lord. My mission is complete.
>>
>>54956383
>There would be a moment of silence, before Matthias speaks up.

Understood, Sergeant. I'm rerouting third and fifth platoons to your location. I'm afraid I'm too busy to join you.

Hold the line, until help arrives. Company command, out.

>With this, the Vox would cut off.
>>
>>54956500
Open a warp gate to our mainstay. Direct the entire hive to our headquarters

Things... will be damp soon.
>>
>>54956515
What now?
Okay, everyone to me!
>Takes out the remote
Let's hope quite a bit die on the way
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>54956515
>as the vox clicks off, the sergeant breathes a ragged sigh of relief

>>54956462
Good news, Wolfe - we got another couple platoons heading this way. Now all we gotta d-do is hold the line.
>>54956405
>with this, he holds a lighter to his crack pipe with one hand while blind firing over his cover with the other as lasbolts zap over his head
>>
>>54956429
LISTEN!
HEAR ME AND OBEY!
OUR TRUE LORD HAS ORDERED YOU OFFWORLD!
*brutus would open a warp portal suddenly*
DIRECT THE ENTIRE CULT THROUGH THE TUNNELS AND INTO THIS PORTAL.
FOR OUR GRAND MASTER TZEENCH!
ALSO, I ADVIDE YOU HURRY GRAND PATRIARCH, MY MASTER HAS SAID THAT THINGS WILL HET DAMO SOON!
LEAVE NO CULTIST BEHIND!
>>
>>54956420
Understood
> a moment later he would arrive in the hive battlefield
Wyvern do you have a plan I should be aware ?
What if the bubble crack ?
>>
>>54956531
>"Take heed of working with these... Beast's... I do not trust them. I cannot detect their presence in the Warp. Ontop of that, they seem to be limiting even my connection to it."
>>
>>54956596
If it cracks we leave
>>
>>54956577
DONT YOU... EVEN THINK ABOUT RUNNING!
THE EMPEROR WILL SEE US THROUGH THIS!
HE ALWAYS DOES!
>>
>>54956591
>The patriarch would shake its head at the hybrid's words.
>Victory was already within reach. The hive fleet would be here soon, and they would need help, in circumventing the planet's defenses.
>>
>Suddenly, the warp bubbles surrounding the hive city would flicker and weaken, fading in and out before a large alarm sounded around the hive city

+++EMERGENCY WARP ENERGY DIVERTED. T-MINUS 10 MINUTES BEFORE ALL ENERGY LOST. INTENSE WATER PRESSURE. EMPEROR PRESERVE YOU+++
>>
>>54956608

>Seeing the Priest's wounds, attempts to drag him into cover with himself and Van Kleez.
>>
>>54956608
>Because of the damage on the head he sustained, Michael sees the Emperor who says
Tun you idiot
>>
>>54956638
*run
>>
>>54956601
>They are not for us, dear staff. Trust me, they will only be in the warp for a small amount of time. A world has been prepared for them. They are for... another time... hehehehehe... MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>the man looks at the warp energy bubbles as they fade in and out of reality
I think maybe we should go now
>>
>>54956636
>Ars waves the guards
Get over here if you want to live!
>>54956666
You too Viktor!
>>
>>54956627
You cannot defy the master, you are bound to him now, forever and always. You must follow the instructions he has given you through me.
If you must truly know why we leave, why don't you listen to the alarms?
>>54956630
Do you hear that?
The bubble around the hive is collapsing. No member of this cult could escape in time. All according to plan. Now move the cult. There shall be no further delays.
>>
>>54956676

>Panic surging through his mind, socks Van Kleez in the gut before hauling him over himself in a fireman's carry, before making his way over as quickly as he can.
>>
>High up above even the tallest spire. Where the energy bubble protecting the city would be. A crackle of immense energy could be heard, as the shield holding back the water would begin to get weaker.
>Small amounts of water would begin dripping through, and chanting could be heard althroughout the city itself.
>Even Brutus could feel the call seep into his mind.
>They were calling for it.... And the Hive mind had heard them...
>The Greta patriarch would begin to assumed by cackle at this good fortune.

>"THE GREAT ONES HAVE ARRIVED! WE SHALL OVERTHROW THE IMPERIAL RULE, AND BE GIVEN OUR JUST REWARDS! LET NONE STOP US, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!"
>>
>>54956676
>>54956698
>grabs both men under his arm, running towards the cloaked creature
>>
>>54956684
>I'd conduct a ritual, easily due to the extreme warp instability, on the ground

>Upon completing the ritual, a large warp portal for the genestealers to go through would open

All of them in, patriarch first.
>>
>>54956636
Oh... Bless you Wolfe...
You are a... wonderful servant of the emperor...
I see... the light... the emperor!... but he is fading now...
>>
File: Officer.jpg (33KB, 411x576px) Image search: [Google]
Officer.jpg
33KB, 411x576px
>>54956676
>the officer blows his whistle, waving as many citizens as he can towards the clocked being
Hold on, I have some civilians who need help here!
>>
>>54956698
>>54956712
>>54956710
>Pushes the button and they teleport to his ship, overlooking the hive
I have a feeling this'll happen very often
>>
>>54956630
I should shut my mouth sometimes
On the general vox channel
All aboard the fuck off train !
>>
>>54956710
>High in orbit around the planet's surface. The few patrol craft, and Imperial starships in orbit, would begin forming up. Something was coming towards the planet, with all speed.
>After a few moments, the first tendrils would begin to appear. And the Imperial vessels would attempt to hold bakc the onslaught coming for them.
>>
>>54956740
>>54956739
Inculing them
>>
>>54956754
*is still bleeding*
>>
>>54956710
>Seeing as half the cult was already in the warp, Patriarch included, only a few groups of cultists would heed such a call
>>
>Push the teleport button to the ship
At least it can't be worse that here, I should've waked up earlier
>>
>>54956775
*would set up a distress signal, only able to be heard by ministorum agents such as the adeptus sororitas and the general priesthood*
>>
+++T-MINUS 2 MINUTES UNTIL TOTAL WARP ENERGY COLLAPSE. WATER PRESSURE EDGING ON BREAKING POINT. EVACUATE NOW+++

>Krux would enter the warp portal, leaving the hive city
>>
>>54956821
YOU WHAT?
>Blocks the signal with the ship consoles
Grrr, you there
>Points at civilians
Drag him to that closet
>Points at the medical chamber
>>
well almost everyone else is doomed now
but I can breath underwater
and survive death pressure
this is still gonna suck though
>>
>Laying Van Kleez down, attempts to calm the Civilians and help Officer Rhame.
>>
>>54956841
*brutus would ensure that every last member of the cult was transported through the portal before salvaging any relics the cult might have owned and escaping himself, closing the portal behind him*
>>
Cpt Wyvern what's the plan now ?
>>
>>54956851
I see... the emperor now....
He looks.... happy... happy for me...
>>
>An "Imperial shuttle" leaves jumps out of the ocean
Okay, if anyone asks, this is a regular, imperial ship, or else I'll turn you into dust
>Ships docks in the hive's surface area
>Unloads civilians and leaves
Whew
>>
>>54956851
>the gang of frightened citizens do as the scary... thing in the cloak tells them to, and place the priest in the chamber, mumbling prayers of forgiveness as they do so
>>
>>54956984
Too late.... no escape...
I have received word...
The scourge is here...
The tyranids will soon engulf the planet...
>>
Rolled 21 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>54956982
>>54956994
>Grumbling, activates the medical machine
>Roll for healing
There,should survive
>>
>>54956984
Well that sure was wild huh. Looks like we can't go anywhere without just fucking its shit up, huh. Great job anyway fellas, looks like my weekend is sorted out now, since I have to register the destruction of an entire hive and all its assets
>>
>>54956994
Do... not fear... my children...
You see why we fight...
The scars of battle are nothing...
Compared to the eternal scars of... heresy...
Sign up for the imperial guard at your local PDF establishment! Do battle against wretched xenos and heretics for your leader, the mighty emperor!
>>
>>54957022
Aren't there hive's own scribes for that?
>>
>>54956994
Okay, were here, now out, yes...
>>
>>54957074
There were, until they got an entire ocean dumped on them
>>
>>54957124
Hmm I thought it was just the underhive
>>
>>54957010
Tyranids ?
I want full sweep of the auspex
>>
>>54957149
Oops my name tag fell off,
While I'm at it, Wolfe what the situation on the civilian rescued
>>
>>54957163

>Walking over to the Shas'ui, informs him, with a pained look on features, that not very many made it to safety.

>Adds that those who did make it, however, are scared, but unharmed.
>>
+++TOTAL WARP ENERGY FAILur-...+++
>The warp bubble would suddenly collapse, and the sheer force and pressure of the water would smash the high concrete buildings
>>
>>54957142
Either way I have a metric ton of shit to do now.
First of which being shaving this stupid fucking beard.
>walks towards a wacky alien bathroom
>>
>>54957163
There are about 20 of them on this ship, others most likely drowned with a big chunk of the hive, yes.
Can any of you calm them?
>>
>>54957264
>he has finally stopped gasping for air after his gutpunch, and stands up
C-Calm them? I think I might have just the thing. Where *cough* are the air cyclers on this ship?
>>
>>54957382
I'm not drugging everyone on this ship, stuffs too exxpensive
>>
>>54957382
Don't... you... dare...
*michael would begin telling the civilians imperium approved war stories to calm them down*
>>
Rolled 66 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>54957231
>Knowing that it won't be long before the water teaches them. Matthias would give the order for everyone around him to put on the scuba equipment he had requisitioned before setting out on patrol.
>He would order everyone to board the nearest Chimera, and begin praying for that it holds out.
>A few moments later. Matthias, and the majority of Third mechanised infantry company, would be washed away in a flood of water.
>>
>>54957382

>Patting Van Kleez on the shoulder, hands him a canteen of water.

>Making his way to the Civilians, does his best to reassure them, promising to see them safe.
>>
>>54957434
>As the water flushes the majority of the APC's away. Most of them would end up impacting into sides of nearby buildings. Where they would be stuck until the water slowly started filling up the surrounding area.
>Matthias would bash his head harshly against the inside of the company command Chimera. Blood starting to leak down the side of his head, as his APC holds out.
>>
>>54957466
>Calls over vox
Honorable captain, are you alive?
>>54957445
Okay, were nearing the hives docks, when I unload you, none of you will tell anybody about this
>Looks at civilians
Understood?
>>
>>54957466
>As the water would flood the hive city, so too would carnivorous creatures looking for helpless prey

>Giant monsters could be seen ripping apart submerged civilians, leaving a watery mist of blood behind them
>>
>>54957231
>Up in orbit, things would be going just as badly, as the system defense patrol ship's either began to retreat, or was utterly destoryed.
>Within moments, Tyranid bio-drop pods would begin raining down from the sky, and towards what little land was available.
>The Eagle's Fury would begin pulling back to the otherside of the planet. Away from the Regiment's location.
>>
>>54957497
>looks up from a screen showing little red pixels descending to a big blue circle
I think letting those people off would be a bad idea
>>
>>54957525
>Shuttle leaves the waters
Oh that's just great...
>>
>>54957497
Remember... civilians.... follow in the footsteps of lord solar macharius!
Join your local PDF today!
Be inspired by the truth that scorns the daemons themselves!
>>
>>54957544
We need to get off this planet now. Who's in charge here?
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 1, 10, 10, 7 = 31 (6d20)

>>54957544
>As the ship attempts to leave the planet. Masisve Tyranid bioform's would begin swooping after it.
>Once they believed they had a shot, they would begin firing massive bioplasma shots towards it. Attempting to bring it down, before it could leave.
>>
>>54957565
That would be me
>>
>>54957565
That would be me
>Hooded figure near the consoles answers
And were leaving, because of the shadow, it'll take time
>>54957575
heh, missed
>>
>>54957575

>Pales as the ship takes fire.
>>
>>54957584
Turn this ship around.
Right now.
We shall leave no man behind.
>>
>>54957584
>>54957594
Keep going. The planet is a lost cause, our main concern is getting the survivors we have to safety
>>
>>54957613
You clearly HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE SOEAKING TO!
*the priest would stagger up to his feet.*
I AM A PRIEST OF THE HOLY ADEPTUS MINISTORUM!
AND WE SHALL THRN THIS SHIP AROUND AND RESCUE THE REGIMENTAL COMMANS OR SO HELP ME EMPEROR I SHALL CLEAVE THE TWO OF YOU IN TWAIN!
>>
>>54957594
>Console seems to power up
Who's there to leave?
Fine, but were leaving, drone will save him
>A cylinder detaches from the ship
>>
>>54957636

>Attempts to calm the Priest down, all but begging him to think of the safety of the loyal Civilians they have with them.
>>
>>54957466
>The company medic, would begin to bandage up his head, as the water begins to slow down.

Status report!
>"35% of the company is dead, Sir! 32% are MIA!"
>"I've got vox transmissions coming through the line, Sir. It's bad! Real bad! Tyranid bio ship's are in orbit, and are defending upon the planet, Sir!"

Emperor above...

>Matthias would remain quiet for a moment, before finally speaking up.

Have all remaining APC's form up on the double. We'll make our way to the spaceport, and take a ship back to orbit. With any luck, the Eagle's Fury will still be in orbit.
>Despite his outward calm, and collectedness. Matthias would be scared.

>"Emperor be with us, in our time of need."
>>
>>54957651
>Cylinder like drone searches the hives ruins, sending out signal to the captain
Captain Matthias Wyvern, where are you, Master Ars'andog sent me to save you on behalf of Priest Michael
>>
>>54957649
NO! RETREAT SUCH AS THIS IS HERESY!
HERESY I TELL YOU!
*revs his eviscerator*
>>
>>54957718
Priest, I send a probe searching for survivors, it'll get them to a safe location, we have emperors children to save
>Points at the civilians
>>
>>54957651
>The remains of third company would begin to slowly come together. All in all, barely a third of the company is left.
>From there, they would begin to slowly make their way through the water, and towards the starport. Praying that the modifications the cognitive had done, to allow them to work underwater, would hold.
>The trip is slow, due to the missing roads and bridges. As well as massive man eating beast's, roaming the streets, and earring whatever they find.
>>
>>54957651
*communicating over vox*
Matthias?
Are you there?
MATTHIAS!
>>
Rolled 13, 6, 9, 6, 1, 9 = 44 (6d20)

>>54957760
>Once more, the Tyranid bio fighters, would open fire upon the fleeing shuttle
>>
>>54957718

>Places himself infront of the Civilians, arms outstretched, fearing the Priest's Zealotry may put them in harm's way.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>54957762
>Probe continues searching and sends a signal
Captain Matthias Wyvern, where are you, Master Ars'andog sent me to save you on behalf of Priest Michael
>Rolls to find
>>
>>54957718
>the officer puts one hand on his holster and holds the other at arms length with his hand open
Sir, I'm instructing you to turn off your weapon. If you refuse I will be forced to restrain you.
>>
>>54957781
Dammit, they hit
>Jump drive, 75%
We have to leave priest, drone will find captain
>>
>>54957784
I HAVE NO QUARREL WITH YOU OR THESE FINE SERVENTS OF THE EMPEROR!
HOWEVER I DESPISE THOSE WHO WOULD SEEK TO FLEE!
DO NOT THINK ME UNWISE!
WE MUST GO BACK AND RESCUE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE!
>>
>>54957800
>The fact that they are deep under water, and the fact that much of their equipment is damaged, would mean that the transmission isn't getting through to them.
>>
>>54957815
RESTRAIN ME?
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
THOSE SOUND LIKE THE WORDS OF A HERETIC!
REPENT!
REPENT FOR THE EMPERORS MERCY!
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>54957830
Ship is full Priest, we can't take anymore.
And if we wait much longer, we'll die, are you ready to doom 20 loyal servants of the Emperor knowing that you could save them?
>>54957851
Probe continues searching, sending out same transmission
>Roll for searching
>>
Rolled 20, 2 = 22 (2d20)

>>54957851
>As the column makes its way towards the starport. One of the APC's would be flung off the road, and into the depths below, a sir is hit by something.
>A moment later, another one is torn open, and it's crew and passengers are devoured, as several creatures begin attacking.
>>
>>54957859

>Shields the Officer and the rest of the Civilians with his body, pleading with the Priest to see reason.

>Says that they will not last long with the Hive Fleet's guns trained on them.
>>
>>54957406
S-Sorry, what was that?
>the sergeant has already screwed a suspicious-looking canister into the ship's air supply

>>54957859
Whoa there sir, you should calm down. Maybe take some deep breaths?

>>54957781
>he stumbles as the shots impact the ship's shields
>>54957864
Ars! Get us the f-fuck outta here!
>>
Rolled 11, 10 = 21 (2d20)

>>54957885
>A dozen APC's are torn open. Killing nearly half the survivors as they drowned, or are eatten alive by uh moderated predators.
>Stubber and lasgun discharges ensue, as the remaining APC's open fire.
>>
>>54957859
>point his pulse pistol on the back of the priest
Cease this masquerade or you'll join your Emperor
Sit yourself and shut the fuck up
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>54957901
>Jump drive, 85%
Almost there!
Here
>Gives a spray
Use this whatever you have in that canister, that you won't use on ships supply, on the priest, that should calm him
>>54957917
>Probes continues searching
>>
>>54957901

>Seeing Van Kleez attaching the Canister, subtly slips on his own respirator.
>>
>>54957948
>The probe would signal in on a series of explosive decompressions coming about ten miles from the star port.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>54957917
>The las shots have little effect, due to the water causing the heat to dissipate, and the heavy stubbers due only marginally better, as they are sadly stuck in a single firing angle.
>The beast's would begin to once more attack. Many of them earring their full of freshly decompressed guardsmen.
>>
>>54957893
Let me ask you a question.
Do you fear death?
Do you feel fear when asked to do your duty might lead to your untimely demise?
We may not last long, against the all consuming scourge. We might in fact die against unwavering, impossible odds stacked against us.
But could you truly live with yourself after knowing that maybe, just maybe you could have saved countless lives?
Do you truly tell me that you would never look back and wonder, "what if I had been a hero?"
So now, back down and turn this ship around.
>>
>>54957901
Shit man can't you at least do that subtly like we do at the Administratum
>the man slips on a bulky gas mask with a small Administratum symbol on it
Now I have to wear this thing
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>54958005
>Only four APC's are left of the company that once contained 350 men and women.
>Knowing this may very well be the end for them. They would hold their ground, and begin to open fire, in a desperate attempt to survive against the odds.
>>
>>54957979
>>54958005
>Finding Matthias, probe lauches towards the APC and ataches itself to it's engine
>Probes lauches towards the ship, alongside the APC
>>54958007
God news, Captain is alive, yes, and probe is bringing him here, are you happy now?
>>
>>54958048
>The majority of the creature's would now be enjoying their fill of dead guardsmen. But a few would continue attacking.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>54958071
>>54958064
>The probe would begin to be attacked by the monsterous creatures.
>>
>>54958064
The probe is dead. We both just lost vox contact.
Turn this ship around. And rescue the good captain properly.
>>
Wolfe
I was thinking about something
I think you were of great help during those past event, and even if I am xenos
Would you make me the happiest man on the Galaxy ?
Would you be.... My aide-de-camp ?
>>
>>54958090
Aaaand the probe is destroyed
>>54958118
I'm not going to that monster infested hole, not surrounded by tyranids
>>
>>54958090
>The now destoryed probe, would cause the Chimera to fall towards the ground. Crushing the last beast that had been attacking them.
>What was left of the company,y would begin pulling ass towards the starport, before anymore beast's showed up.
>>
>>54958143
>The company as they hauled ass towards the starport, would get visions of Krux, and the symbol of Tzeentch

>It would now be apparent to them, that this was the doing of Krux.
>>
>>54958136
For once I agree with you.
WE are going to the star port.
>>
>>54958143
>It would take nearly five minutes. But what was once a convoy of 18 APC's, was now down to 4 tightly packed vehicles, containing 58 men and women form the formerly mechanised 3rd company.
>Ditching their vehicles. They would equipment their scuba gear, and would begin making their way through the many flooded halls, and passages of the starport.
>Eventually, they would come to a mostly unflooded area, and would ditch their gear.
>>
>>54958171
>the officer pulls a map from within a bag on his belt
The spaceport is here, and is for the most part above water. It's a major port, so there's bound to be some resistance, buf if we're fast enough we should be able to escape with the rest of your company
>>
>>54958171
We have no time priest, were leaving and that is...hold on,
>>54958237
fine
>Shuttle flies to the space port
>>
>>54958237
>Making their way through the less flooded hallways. Each man freezing cold from the water. They would eventually make it towards only unflooded hanger.
>Only a handful of ship's were left; many of which were being shot down by Tyranid bioforms, as they attempted to flee.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>54958259
>The ground and air based Tyranid bioforms that had made it into the hanger, would begin opening fire upon the shuttle as it return.
>>
>>54958265
>Shuttle stops near the remnants of the third company
So...who's gonna speak?
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>54958265
>Matthias and his men would rush towards the nearest Imperial craft. Hoping to hitch a ride into orbit upon it.
>>
>>54958286

>Shoves Van Kleez forward.
>>
>>54958265
MATTHIAS
We should be in comms range now!
*whispers*
I have been abducted by strange xenos that I have tricked into returning to the starport.
I need to know your status
>>
>>54958307
>hands the man a small microphone, then gives him a thumbs up
>>
>>54958305
>Seeing as how they were denied access to the ship, there was only one option left.
>>54958286
>The survivors would get aboard the merchants transport. Packing inside like it were a can of sardines.

WE'RE ALL CLEAR! MOVE!
>>
If someone want to ask me something I'll be in my room
Unless one of you has a task for me ?
>>
>>54958337
>Ars get's tucked into the consoles
Let's go!
>Pushes button
>Shuttle leaves into the warp..
>>
Another successful mess. Why did we come here again?
>>
>>54958363
*tiredly slaps a purity seal on the creature to cleanse the taint*
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>54958364
The biofleet would attempt to fire at the leaving shuttle
>>
>>54958384
We were putting down a light rebellion
>>
>>54958392
>As the shuttle enters the warp, it loses the balance and loses one of it's wings
Oh great...where will we end up?
>>
>>54958389
Thank you sir,
> Pat on the head
Now I'll read my fire code and watch a holo movie if someone want to come I'll be happy to invite him
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>54958456
>Another shot would be fired at the shuttle
>>
>In the warp
...so...
>>
>Coughs softly, feeling awkward in the cramped conditions.
>>
>>54958668
I think that at least two people should repent for cowardess in the line of duty
>>
Rolled 15, 16, 10 = 41 (3d20)

>The Biofleet would now target the eagles fury thats currently in orbit

>A good portion of the fleet will focus their fire upon the eagles furt
>>
>The merchants shuttle, would spend nearly a week riding through the waves of the immaterium. Occasionally narrowly dodging massive space hulks, and what can only be the perverted anal discharge of slanneshi itself.
>At the end of this week. The shuttle would find itself spewed back out of the warp.
>But in the opposite side of the planet they had been on....
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>54958703
>The ship would begin firing all guns, as it attempts to make an escape vector towards the systems outer edge.
>>
>>54958704

>Falls to his knees, silently cursing at their fate.
>>
>>54958722
>The BIO CANNONS would seem to do ZERO damage to the eagles fury, by some grace of physics
>>
>>54958704
>scratches his regrown beard
Well fuck
>>
>>54958704
Well, at least there are no tyranids
>Sends out drones to repair the wing
>>
>>54958704
This is a message from the emperor
DO YOU HEAR ME?
THIS IS THE EMPERORS WILL!
WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUISNESS!
TO THE EAGLES FURY!
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 13 = 16 (3d20)

>>54958722
>The fleet would fire back again, sending huge volleys of bio cannon fire at the ship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
>>
>>54958758
>I never stated it had taken no damage mind you. Just that it was attempting to flee.

>Massive chunk's of armour and superstructure would fly off, as the ship's void Shields bring to buckle up the massive attack.
>>54958704
>One of its hanger doors would open up for the supposedly Imperial shuttle.
>>
>>54958787
>Looks at the tyranids engaging Eagle's Fury
I'm afraid we can't move until the wing is fixed, yes.
>>54958812
Oh come on!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>54958791
>The Eagle's Fury would open fire, as it's warp drive begins to spin up.
>Meanwhile, it's gun batteries would open fire.
>>
>>54953897
>>>>>/qst/
Get this shit to quest you roleplaying scumbags.
>>
Rolled 9, 18, 7 = 34 (3d20)

>>54958821
>The fleet would now pound away at the merchant shuttle as it tried to enter the eagles fury
>Will probably miss anyway
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>54958844
>The ship would take another pounding, as hull and superstructure are melted away but the salvos.
>The ship would once more attempt to fire back.
>>
>>54958844
>Ships tail is destroyed
Dammit, okay, let's get inside
>Shuttle enters the bay
>Trader pushes button and the interior looks like a regular imperiums ship
If anyone asks, it was always like it
>>
Rolled 19, 9 = 28 (2d20)

>>54958862
>Some biomasses would fall gracefully towards the planets surface, to eventually evolve into sea monsters

>The remaining fleet would fire another salvo at the eagles fury
>>
>>54958885
>The ship was barely holding together To this point.
>>54958878
>Once the shuttle was aboard. The ship would immediately transit into the warp. Leaving behind the Tyranids to their meal.
>>
>>54958924
*the priest would collapse from his wounds, his over-exertion causing wound to bleed once more*
>>
>The fleet would now descend to the planet, where they would take over it all...
>>
Are we safe yet ?
>>
>>54958924
>Hodded figure pushes everyone out of the ship
>Leaves it
My house! This is the last time I'm saving any of you...sigh
>>54958955
As safe as we can be in the warp
>>
>>54958972

>Groans in exhaustion, slowly shuffling his way to the Barracks.
>>
>>54958986
*moans in a pool of his own blood*
>>
>>54958972
If you want somewhere to sleep I got a empty bed in my cabin
>>
Alright fellas, good job! I hope my apartment didn't get shot off the ship.
>>
>>54959014
No thanks, I still have my "official" room in the barracks with everyone else
Fixing it will take a while
>>
>>54959037
*moans about heresy*
>>
Alright, good news, my apartment is fine! Bad news, I need each of you to fill in 5 of these forms forms each in triplicate.
>>
>>54959191
*is lying in an ever growing pool of his own holy blood*
>>
>>54959159
>Hooded figure leaves to his room thinking that someone else will pick him up
>>
>>54959210
Ugh, fine, I guess I'll have to do it
>grabs the man by his feet and drags him to the medical ward, leaving a trail of blood behind him
ILLYA! There's some guy here that's leaking everywhere.
>>
>>54959240
*there is now an actual trail of thick red blood reading all the way from the gander over to the medical ward*
*someone will have to clean this up*
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>54959210
>As the medical Bay, and surrounding decks are filled to the brim with wounded. A medical servitor would be dispatched to stabilize the priest.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>54959265
>A sigil of corruption would zap the priest, healing him but also corrupting him
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>54959298
>The servitor would begin amputating badly mangled, and damaged limbs in an attempt to stabilize him.
>Rolling for how much needs to be removed.
>>
>>54959345
*Every last one of the priests damaged limbs would be removed, adding up to a total of 0 removed limbs*

>>54959333
*the daemonic taint would have no power over the pure man, especially not whilst he was wearing a purity seal*
>>
>Ars sits on a desk and begins to think on how to fix his ship without anyone noticing
>>
>>54959191
*staggers out of the medical bay*
What was that about paperwork, loyal servant of the emperor?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>54959517
>A sigil of corruption would beam to the mans head, attempting to corrupt him
>>
>>54959519
>hefts a stack of papers into the priest's arms
Good thing you're cybernetically enhanced now, because you need to sign and bless all these death certificates
>>
>>54959573
I have no idea what you are talking about regarding cybernetics, however blessing death certificates is half of my job
>>
>>54959562
>He's slightly annoyed by the light
Grr...wait, what is this?
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>54959610
>Attempt to corrupt the rat again
>>
>>54959627
>Looks at the sigil unaffected
Hmm...if you are hearing me...whoever you are, you won't corrupt me
>>
>>54959573
*would go over to a desk and write brief, quarter of a word reports on each of the casualties performances, sometimes rating them above average entitling their families for compensation and sometimes listing active members of the regiment dead by mistake*
*by the end, the priest was thoroughly convinced that the papers were blessed*
*he bound the reports together and stuck a purity seal on the stack for good measure*
>>
>>54959599
>Leaves his room and goes to the priest
Honorable priest, it seems like someone left a...heretical drawing in my room, can you give me purity seal
>>54959573
*whispers*
Be on the look out, someone seems to have left some chaos drawings to corrupt the crew
>>
>>54959665
It seems, you are not required...
>>
>>54959690
Heresy?
HERESY?
FUCKING HERESY?
WHERE!
I WILL FUCKING END IT!
>>
>Having had his injuries checked and quickly patched up. Matthias would be looking through the casualty figures. Attempting to figure out who had actually survived.
>The seventh armoured company was intact, thankfully enough. Although that was the only bit of good news there was.
>Third company was down to just over a platoon and a half, and had no vehicles left. The sixth infantry company had been entirely lost upon the planet's surface. The second company was down to quarter strength, and was missing most of its officers. Fourth company had faired better, having only lost a third of its strength. Fifth was gone. Eighth was barely holding at two basalisks and a Wyvern. The thriteeth "infiltrators" company was at near full capacity.
>Then he would spot it. Commissar Knochenmus's name.
>He had been hit in a blast while the ship was attempting to flee, and was in critical condition.
>>
>>54959690
Oh, I'll just grab a mop then or something I guess
>>54959684
Alright, close enough. I'll go through this in the big pile in the mailroom with all the other documents
>>
>>54959703
In my room, follow me, yes.
>Goes to his room and points a the glowing drawing
It seems to speak to me, wanting me o join Chaos, yes
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>54959706
>Illya, as well as a team of medical servitors and churgieons, would be attempting to deal with the Commissar's injuries at the moment.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>54959736
*would rev up his eviscerator and cleave through the entire wall in an attempt to destroy the sigil*
*roll for accuracy*
>>
>>54959771
Due to some fucking impervious force that keeps a certain individuals characters alive through so much bullshit, Knochenmus survives
As per usual
>>
>>54959706
>Hooded figure enters the room
Erm, Honorable captain, we have a problem
>>
>>54959931
Problem?
There can't be more problems strange cloaked individual!
The emperor shows mercy this day!
>>
>>54960067
...Erm priest, shouldn't you go and encourage the escaped civilians to join the guards
>>
>>54960084
Good idea strange cloaked coward!
*runs off with a hand full of purity seals*
*begins to give an incredibly long 8 step presentation on why the civilians should join the guard*
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>54960140
*roll for recruitment rate in percentage*
>>
Rolled 69 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>54960165
*the priest would be disappointed that only 2 men were willing to join*
*he revs his eviscerator to intimidate the rest*
>>
>>54960165

>Wandering over, offers to take the newly inducted recruits under him to make sure they don't get themselves killed.
>>
>While waiting for captain to free up, ars looks around, for deceased organs to harvest and sell
>>
>Muffins would walk in to the mainstay

WOOF
>>
>>54960236
*glares angrily st the last 4 civilians*
Yes, do look after them!
AND REMEMBER!
THE EMPEROR PROTECTS
>>
>>54960324

>Looks over the Civilians that have been conscripted.

>A motley bunch, some are too old, most are too young. Only a few are of Prime age.

>Sighing, motions for them to follow to the Armory. They will have to do.
>>
>>54960314
>he looks out at the dog through his drug-fueled haze that has had him comatose for the past few hours
...What the f-fuck are you doing here?
>>
>>54960355
>the dog would walk over to the conscript, looking at him
WOOF WOOF
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>54960366
>Looks to Van Kleez, pouncing on his testicles, and sinking my teeth into them, trying to rip them off
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>Hooded figure goes around the ship with a crowbar, destroying the sigils
>Roll for how many are smashed
>>
>>54960399
Good dog!
>>
>>54960399
>he looks at the display with some confusion
>he hefts the canister he's been huffing from and ponders it
That's a new one. G-Guess this stuff's more powerful than I thought...
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>54960434
>Tries to rip his balls again
>>
>>54960444
>he frowns and swats at the hallucination with his foot
Shoo.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>54960480
>It wasn't a hallucination
>The dog would now go for his anus, biting the edge of it and ripping it
>>
>>54960444
>A medical servitor would forcefully seperate the dog from the man's testicles.
>It would then begin to sew up van Kleez's injuries
>>
>Muffins would shape shift into a bird
>flies away
>>
>>54960480
*just stares in confusion as the man is completely unaware that an actual dog is tearing his balls and ass to shreds*
*then he wonders where the dog came from*
>>
>>54960499
>he sighs, and unscrews the hallucinogen from his mask
>in a few deep breaths, the dog begins to flicker and fade
Not s-sure what this all says *cough* about my psyche, honestly. Probably nothing good.
>>
>>54960480
>Hooded figure enters the madical bay
Kleez come here, I have a job for you
>>
>>54960553
>he watches the bird fly away back into the recesses of his mind
...I don't think I'm gonna touch that stuff again. Well, *wheeze* not for a couple days at least.

>>54960590
Ah, Ars. How can I h-help you, my man?
>>
>>54960648
...first of all where did you get that container, you didn't have any drugs on you when I teleported you...
But that matters not
>Hands crowbar
>Shows a broken chaos sigil
Destroy these unless you want whole ship tp turn to chaos, for that your debt will be minimized by 100 thrones, yes
>>
>>54960717
>he's already stuffed a spliff into a port and lit it
*cough* I didn't? Well ain't that a m-mystery.
Still, that d-doesn't sounds like a bad deal.
>he takes the crowbar and sets off, humming to himself
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.