[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Numenera collection torrent - 85/86 files

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (313KB, 1320x1800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
313KB, 1320x1800px
Looks like i have no idea how to make a magnet link

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5354956
>>
File: List.jpg (291KB, 1212x1089px) Image search: [Google]
List.jpg
291KB, 1212x1089px
The only thing not in this torrent is the Strand short film: you can find it on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5_wiYzHZ70
>>
File: monte cook special.jpg (45KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
monte cook special.jpg
45KB, 470x264px
>>54949245
NU MEN ERA
>>
>>54949497

cuck
>>
>>54949245
Noice. Got one for The Strange?
>>
File: asdfsdf.jpg (591KB, 1924x1072px) Image search: [Google]
asdfsdf.jpg
591KB, 1924x1072px
>>54954047
Not really, try http://gen.lib.rus.ec

Picrelated is what i was able to find with "the strange cook" request
>>
File: 1396734346691.gif (827KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1396734346691.gif
827KB, 320x240px
is this a fast board or something? wtf
>>
>>54956090
Y-
>>
>>54956090
People are wary of Monte "The Cock Cannibal" Cook and his games.
>>
>>54958013
es.
>>
>>54956090
>>54949245
What is this thread even about?
Do you want people to say 'thank you for sharing'?
>>
NuMaleEra is a steaming pile of orcshit
>>
>>54958542
cuck

>>54958529
no, just want this to hang in here for a bit
>>
>>54958144
"why"
>>
>>54949497
>>54958542
Real question here, but why do people seem to dislike Numenera so much? Usually when it's discussed I see more than a few people jumping in to trash it. I've played around with it a bit and to me it seems pretty lightweight and fun. I'm not interested in investing into it at the moment but hope to one day as I really like the setting and how it played from my short time with it.

Is there something I'm missing? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>54958886

IDK about your experiences anon but whenever people bring up legitimate criticisms of the game there tends to be these limp-wristed half-assed defenses that're tantamount to "idk I think it's good maybe you're just missing the point" and it gets tiring.
>>
>>54958919
I haven't been too involved in discussions myself as I mostly just lurk. I do hate the whole "you just don't get it" kind of retorts for the most part but I do think some things are simply up to personal taste. What I'm curious about is if Numenera is that bad to the point of objectivity warranting the consistent hammering that it gets? That's not a rhetorical question. I'd genuinely like to know more about the legitimate issues I'm apparently unaware of.
>>
>>54958886
I love the game, but apparently it has a bad fan base, which sours the reception.
>>
>>54958886
Imho it's subpar mechanically and suffers from "Monte loves wizards" syndrome rather badly

Its unforgivable sin is, however, its setting. Its an incredibly boring take on a really cool concept. It feels like just another fantasy world with a thin layer of weird sci fi tacked on. Nanos function and feel just like wizards, Cyphers function and feel just like traditional magic items, and the world feels like I've seen it a dozen times before, just this time they'll occasionally mention robots or something. It's a ripoff and a failure of imagination
>>
>>54961751

This right here. I love, love, love the concept, but my own attempt to run it, I pretty much redid the societal details from the ground up, because they weren't brave enough to make it something other than a hodgepodge of D&D medieval fantasy tropes with a scifi makeover. With some TLC from an ambitious GM or gamemaker, this game or something like it could go places.
>>
>>54961751
>>54962263
When I first started dming for numenera I noticed the shitty/missing concepts from the makers. I was disappointed, but it allowed me to come up for my own unique stuff. So I see how this isn't for everyone, and how it is lackluster, but I just love playing it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.