[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/crg/ - Critical Role General: Episode 109

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 23

File: critrole50.jpg (780KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
critrole50.jpg
780KB, 970x545px
GenCon 50 Edition

>What is Critical Role and where can I watch it?
http://geekandsundry.com/shows/critical-role/

>What time is Critical Role airing tonight?
9PM Eastern, 6PM Pacific on Geek and Sundry's Twitch.tv channel.

What are you guys expecting to happen tonight? Surely, Matt's got something crazy planned for GenCon 50 after stalling this long for it.

Will Vecna's undead hordes ravage Vasselheim?

Will Ashley Johnson surprise everyone and make an appearance?

Will Marisha do what she did at the last two live shows and try to seem "badass" and "cool" by cracking "witty" responses and making "funny" jokes?

Will Sam hurt his knee again?
>>
I wanna fuck Grog
>>
File: laughing while thinking.png (14KB, 165x205px) Image search: [Google]
laughing while thinking.png
14KB, 165x205px
>watching youtube ecelebs
>>
File: kevdak's demise.jpg (312KB, 1006x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kevdak's demise.jpg
312KB, 1006x1280px
>>54944816

I don't blame you, anon.
>>
>>54944787
>Will Marisha do what she did at the last two live shows and try to seem "badass" and "cool" by cracking "witty" responses and making "funny" jokes?
Take a shot every time she does
>>
>>54945321

Are you trying to kill me, anon?
>>
>>54945351
Look on the bright side: You won't have to listen to Marisha any more.
>>
File: Mr Tear.gif (688KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Tear.gif
688KB, 320x246px
>>54944859
>He broke every rib
>tfw you will never have players this invested because they're shits and you're a shit DM
>>
File: 1454615865995.jpg (67KB, 416x508px) Image search: [Google]
1454615865995.jpg
67KB, 416x508px
>>54944855
>Going to the concert to boo
>>
File: 1393882836430.png (18KB, 243x260px) Image search: [Google]
1393882836430.png
18KB, 243x260px
On the bright side of things, Sam is running a one-shot while Matt and Marisha are verified to be gone for Burning Man.

>post yfw Sam shows himself to be a better GM than Matt.
>>
they just wanna be done with this campaign

late game is so BORING
>>
File: 1454396093345.jpg (14KB, 513x373px) Image search: [Google]
1454396093345.jpg
14KB, 513x373px
>>54945594
>Guys I met Travis and he says Matt is actually a huge dick in person
>Laura and Ashley are always fighting off camera
>>
>>54945594
Depends on who you're playing. For Martials, late game is a little repetitive since you're not getting as many neat tricks as before. For Casters, though, you've never had more options. A level 18 Bard is literally at the top of their game, with arcane spells and bardic inspiration out of the ass.
>>
File: bigcia.png (794KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
bigcia.png
794KB, 569x802px
>>54945649
>Guys I met Travis and he says Matt actually has a huge dick on his person
>Laura and Ashley are always fucking off camera
>>
>>54945649
dont need to be off camera to see how much laura and travis absolutely HATE marisha
>>
So why do people hate Marisha again? I am just starting to watch (Friend showed me it, watching from the beginning)

Her character seems annoying but I cant tell if its just her yet (Holy shit I wanted to die when she picked a fight with the Paladin for no reason, and every time she "mistrusts someone" just cause)

Also the episode with the Beholder and the one after were awful
>Everyone arguing over their plans
>Sorcerer guy trying to Metagame
>Sorcerer guy getting pissy and miserable
>Sorcerer guy packing his shit as soon as someone gets the killing blow
>Incredibly predictable plot twist with Clarota
>The DM having to tell them flat out to fucking flee after heavily hinting they should GTFO
>20 mins of arguing about unfreezing Lady Keema for no reason

Overall it's pretty good for background noise tho.
>>
Anyone else think that after this campaign ends the group will start to fizzle out?

>Everyone still attached to their characters and wont want to make new ones
>Half them will probably pick the same class before getting forced to change and be miserable
>Tensions will finally boil over
>>
>>54945754
See, all those annoying traits you see with Keyleth and Marisha? They don't go away. In fact, in some respects, they amplify. Over 100 episodes, you'd think someone would learn their character, or grow as a person, but nope! Very little actually happens, and her entire character arc is basically an un-abashed rip-off of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

>>54945788
I don't think so. Or at the very least, Sam, Travis, and Laura won't have any trouble in that regard. During the one-shot, and Sam's portrayal of Taryon, makes me think he'll probably be alright.
>>
>>54945707
Anon, they are all playing characters, except for Matt who is just jealous that Marisha gets Mercer's dick and not him
>>
>>54945788
no, new campaign is what the show needs

they're all bored and eager to try different things

imagine playing the same fucking class for 5 years
>>
5 minutes, lads.
>>
>>54945754
Its a mix of >>54945821 and >>54945828

>She built Keyleth around her real life anxiety because she was new to the group
>Fucking 5 years later she is the same character
>She doesn't feel that way at all anymore
>Now has to keep up the act and play a character she isn't at all interested in
>She is the worst actor on the show to begin with
>Compensates for her inability to role play by being 100x more obnoxious with it

I think once she gets into a different role she will be better. She has some character quirks IRL for sure, but I think she might make a good Paladin/Bard
>>
>>54945707
Holy shit, thank you. I feel like I was the only one who noticed. They're so tired of her shit.
>>
>>54945754
>Everyone else plays a hero type character
>She plays a flawed character with no self confidence
>Is always going to be the rock in the soup
>Even worse she is a Druid
>>
File: 1267666236549.jpg (22KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
1267666236549.jpg
22KB, 450x299px
>mfw marisha's next character is an outrageous female gnome bard called scanlyn who sings song parodies for inspiration
>>
Stream's up. Should start very soon.
>>
>>54945942
mention it on plebbit and everyone will legit pretend that they all love each other, it's like those autists cant pick up cues

I guarantee every drive home travis and laura are talking about what the dumb redhead did this time
>>
>>54945984
Honestly, part of my favorite thing about the show at this point is how salty Laura and Travis get when Liam or Keyleth rev up the pointless angst.
>>54945957
She would, too.
>>
File: reeeeeeee.jpg (99KB, 776x1206px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.jpg
99KB, 776x1206px
Yfw Keyleth causes a TPK and Matt has to asspull some retarded way to revive them so that the campaign doesn't get stretched for another 20 weeks.
>>
>>54946044
Are they ending the campaign after tonight?
>>
he better have a fucking planetar mini this time
>>
>>54946044
Wouldn't they just start over, then?
Honestly, that's kind of what I'm hoping for. Marisha fucks up so badly she quits, and the rest of the group starts a new campaign without her or the perpetually absent Ashley.
>>54946054
Possibly. After the last few eps were really slow, a lot of folks think this one is supposed to be the big finale.
>>
>>54946017
>>54945984
>>54945942
>>54945707
I don't think they necessary hate her, I just they are all incredibly sick of/bored of playing their current campaign and every long RP session just adds to it.

It's like when you just want a movie to end and they decide to squeeze in ONE MORE SCENE

>>54946054
Depending on what Mercer has planned I can see it ending tonight or next week. This is supposed to be the merciful end of the campaign.
>>
>>54946074
I doubt it. The campaign is 5 years old now and they are all fucking sick to death of it (Players and viewers), especially after spinning in circles for two months to hold something off for Gencon
>>
let's be honest, they're not gonna end the campaign without some crazy episode with 13 different guests
>>
>>54946096
They should have finished it and done chargen or new campaign brainstorming at GenCon. That would be novel.
>>
>>54946096
I meant start over with a new campaign, not this one. Sorry.
>>
For the next campaign, who do you want to be playing what, and who should be the players?

> Taliesin
Something like a Half-Elf Sorcerer/Paladin multiclass, mainly as someone who is a bit less "fuck yeah Science, fuck no Religion" person.

> Travis
Human Blood Hunter or Valor Bard. I want him to be playing a person with an actual INT score and can contribute battle plans.

> Laura
Human Artificer. Something similar to what she's playing now, but with a bit more magitech to it.

> Sam
High Elf Wizard. I want him to get access to even more magical powers.

> Marisha
Preferably not on the cast at all, but if she HAS to be there... Half-Elf Rogue. Play something that is a lot simpler to do/perform on, and doesn't have spells at all.

> Liam
Dragonborn Cleric. No edge, just a scaled holy warrior.

> Ashley
I don't think she'll be part of the main cast, but will be one of the more frequent guest players they have during the early summer and dead of winter months. Let her play a Gnome Bard, someone who can come and go as they please.
>>
>>54946078
I think tonight will be them returning to Vasselheim and helping fend off a siege of undead monsters, and the session after Gencon will be the finale.
>>
how long until they start?
>>
>>54946144
>Marisha
>Preferably not on the cast at all, but if she HAS to be there... Half-Elf Rogue. Play something that is a lot simpler to do/perform on, and doesn't have spells at all.

I don't really mind her much at all (It's mostly her character I fucking hate) but she deff needs to be something simpler. I would make her a Barbarian or something

>>54946181
Any second now
>>
>>54946144
For Travis I won't be satisfied by anything less than a full-blown, mad caster.
>>
>>54946181
Judging by this prancing retard on stage another 20 minutes
>>
Someone remove this guy please.
>>
Why the fuck is Ashley never around? Her roles don't seem as busy

>>54946206
Fuck that he is blowing the fuck out of Crit Role reddit (Who have done nothing but bitch about it being a live show for weeks)
>>
I think bryan is smart and likeable, fight me
>>
>Music super loud so you can't hear if Keyleth gets booed

lel
>>
Oh god, what is sam wearing.
>>
>>54946267
His dick in a box duh
>>
>No Ashley yet again

Jesus Christ what the fuck is she doing now?
>>
>>54946196
Travis has said he doesn't want to go from Grog to a full-blown caster, and wants to wade into that end of the pool slowly.

But if he does decide to go full-blown Wizard or Cleric for next game, I'm down with that. I just want him to be the tactician of the group is all.
>>
>>54946203
Thank fuck he's finally done.
>>
>That big gap between Marisha and Liam
Makes me think
>>
>The audience is louder than Mercer
Good to see G&S continues to be absolute shit at audio.
>>
>>54946267
A leotard with a cube positioned where his junk would be at, in reference to Scanlan's cube, which is how he describes his junk in-game.
>>
>>54946300
I feel like they're trying.
>>
live audience is always shit

>WOOOOO
>>
i seriously dont understand why people watch this show. its so awful and every characters is a mary sue
>>
>>54946347
A kid fresh out of community college with a business degree and no prior experience would know how to do audio better than these chucklefucks.
>>
>>54946355
No meanie-butts allowed >:(
This is sarcasm
>>
>It's an Ashley Johnsonless episode

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>54946392
>It's a "Marisha and/or Liam might die episode"
I'm sticking around for a bit.
>>
>>54946403
Marisha might literally die since she has hyperhydrosis
>>
>>54946418
Isn't that just excess sweating?
>>
>>54945566
Wait, really?
>>
We are what, less than a minute in and Liam already started the "btw im dying"

>>54946448
yes
>>
>>54946459
Yes. It's on the reddit page.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xok7bHYVHz8
>>
>>54946491
>That thumbnail

o god
>>
>>54946485
Nice.
>>
File: 1495076134428.png (287KB, 586x390px) Image search: [Google]
1495076134428.png
287KB, 586x390px
>everything takes x10 longer

sick
>>
10/10 so far
>>
God, this is just terrible.
>>
>>54946595
9/10
No fight so far.
>>
>>54946617
>>54946595
I agree.
>>
So instead of Vecna fight, we get prank shenanigans with Sam. At least the live audience won't fuck up the fight this way.
>>
>>54946652
I guess you take what you can get.

But oh man, this is lousy.
>>
>>54946448
>tfw you will never be Mercer liking Marisha's sweaty pits
>>
> Matt ripping up his notes so far

Yeah, this is totally for the shippers and smut people of the community.
>>
>>54946695
>Marisha

ew
>>
>>54946652
>>54946710
That's fine, honestly they should just do one off comedy oriented campaigns for the live crowds.

Even let them be non-canon with Vox Machina
>>
Holy fuck Mercer looks pissed. He obviously wanted this to be serious
>>
>>54946196
>>54946286

It's why I feel like he would make a very good Eldritch Knight for his next character. Play up how smart he actually is with a character who has a decent INT score.
>>
>>54946448
>>54946695
Do you guys think Matt has a sweat fetish?
>>
Marisha chose a weird time to finally RP a wise character
>>
>>54946755
I'm near certain he's going for the Bloodhunter, he's been so hard on the idea of lycanthropy ever since they met the werewolves in the Feywild.
>>
>>54946745
Yeah he doesn't look happy. I dunno about pissed, but he's being very quiet and very grim.

I feel bad for him.
>>
>>54946771
She isn't as bad at D&D as she seems she just picked a fucking horrible character

>>54946795
As soon as they got on track again he perked up. It must be hard to deal with the dicking around when he already had all this shit planned for tonight
>>
Jesus get your audio together fuck
>>
>>54946781

...Dammit, you're right. He even took some time looking around the library (after learning to read) for books on Lycanthropy.

Still, a man can dream.
>>
Holy shit this show came off the rails so hard Matt is going beat the fuck outta them after the show
>>
>No freedom of movement
>No deathward
>No pike
They're fucked
>>
>>54947121
They're not going to be fighting Vecna tonight. Tonight it's being set up as the, "Defense of Vasselheim" episode.
>>
i haven't been watching, is the crowd as awful as everyone assumed
>>
>>54947121
I'm not watching atm either, what exactly are they getting into?
>>
>>54947138
Worse.

They gave the audience mics for some retarded reason, and the start of the show had the balance favor them.
>>
>>54947185
i'm watching this going off the rails from the beginning now, does it get into serious narrative at any point
>>
>>54947146
Fucking around in Vasselhyme
>>
>>54947212
Yes, they finally got around to it and shit is getting real. I am guessing they will be having a marquee battle tonight (Probably not Vecna)
>>
This piqued my interest by obviously I donno what is going on.

Someone gimme a very very quick recap as to whats going on
>>
>>54947212
Things are pretty serious now.

They're going Plagues of Egypt in Vasselheim, which is neat.
>>
>Keema and Alura are here
Shits about to go down for real, huh? Its fucking weird to think this story is going to end after 3 years
>>
>>54947248
Lich just ascended to godhood, is only god capable of directly interfering in the Prime material or living there, party forged three spears that will help seal him away last session.
>>
>>54947248
They spent 30mins fucking around with scanlan and a love poition which was pretty funny at points but then they went to Vasselheim with was all 'Plagues of Egypt' as anon above said. Now they're having a meeting with everyone that matters.
>>
>>54946134
FFS no one is going to go to a three hour long character generation session. Not even the most rabid Tumblr Critter could be entertained by that much die-rolling and rulebook-reading.
>>
>>54947346
I would love it actually. They get to forge backstories together and come up with interesting combos etc.
>>
> Keyleth said something smart

Be still my beating heart.
>>
>>54947378
A broken clock is right twice a day
>>
I haven't watched in forever, but someone told me it was going to end soon and I wanted to see the finale

What the fuck happened to Vax? Did he die and reroll as a Paladin?
>>
>>54947401
Has been a Paladin for 50+ episodes, he died and became a Revenant.
>>
>>54947401
Due to story stuff, he multiclassed into Paladin. I think he's currently a Rogue 13/Paladin 6.
>>
>>54947401
Vax multiclassed into Paladin and he works for the Raven Queen now.

He also died and came back as a revenant, he dies when Vecna does.
>>
>>54947366
You don't have a lot of obligations, do you?
>>
> Vecna's got a flying city of the undead

Oh, great.
>>
I wish Matt would would write Fantasy novels, he crafts good stories
>>
Are they gonna have to have to fight a Tarrasque carrying a city? Because that'd be metal as fuck.
>>
ATTUNEMENT LUL
>>
HAHAHAHA SUCK SHIT
>>
>vecna teleports into room to interrupt conversation and nothing personnel kid
>>
>>54947430
No, its kinda sad.
>>
You want to know what the worst part is?

They're all so loaded on possible attunement items that the best person to have wear it is probably Taryon because of the Artificer's "increase Attunement limit" powers.
>>
>>54947508
>psssh
>>
>>54947457
Someone should PM him this. He either needs to have a co-dm that plans encounters for him while he takes care of char interactions and story. Or he should just go into books.
>>
Being live is suffering , no leg room and the chairs a loud as fuck
>>
Is there a way to rewind Twitch? I got up to get food and when I sat back down I heard Vecna's voice, everyone freak out, and then the break

Or at least tell me what happened. The last thing I heard was that the city moved.
>>
>>54947457

He runs good games/campaigns but if you've read the Tal'Dorei campaign guide you'll find that the world of Exandria is actually incredibly boring.

He's a great DM but I don't think he'd be a good writer.

In other news, Marisha seems to be on her best behavior tonight.
>>
>>54947549
How bad does the room smell?
>>
>>54947552
Vecna's projection showed up in the sanctuary because the ring that Vex got to protect them from his observance wasn't attuned yet. They went to break on a cliffhanger before Vecna said anything of importance.
>>
>>54947583
Kek, if Mercer wasn't such a kind DM (Mostly in the interest of Plot) they should get utterly eviscerated.
>>
>>54947570
Not bad at all but the bottom floor doesn't have enough of a slant so you sat behind a big guy you're fucked and upstairs haves cramped leg room
>>
>30 posters
>129 posts
>Same poster count as last threads
>Probably the exact same anons too
Will you eceleb dick suckers PLEASE fuck off to reddit
>>
>>54947628
Only when All Guardsman Shit goes too :^)
>>
>>54947610
By an illusion?
>>
>>54947638
Essentially if Vecna could project there he should be able to hear everything and move against their plans

>>54947613
I almost went for giggles and thank god I didn't cause im 6'4"
>>
>>54947654
I would rather be watching this shit at home , you truly are blessed
>>
>>54947654
>Essentially if Vecna could project there he should be able to hear everything and move against their plans
...which is what he's been doing the whole time
>>
>>54947666
You at least get to hear what the cast is saying. Audio's been all over the place for the stream.
>>
>>54947417
>>54947424
>Revenant
>Dies when Vecna does
Get the fuck out of here. Really? That's great.
>>
>>54947457
not really it's all pretty bland, with most of the "good bits" coming from the player's backstories
>>
>>54947687
The audio has been fine for the Twitch stream at least, I'd strongly bet that the stream can hear them better than the live audience
>>
>>54947691
You know that the backstories were written as pretty much just outlines, and Matt filled in everything else, right?
>>
File: IMG_20170818_232248556.jpg (2MB, 2268x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_232248556.jpg
2MB, 2268x4032px
>>54947717
I can't hear shit
>>
>>54947689
It's pretty nice, until you remember Liam and Marisha will milk about an hour of angst out of it before he fades. Also, I hope that he isn't the only casualty. Hell, I hope Vecna tpks them, just to see what Vecna will do with the world. Right now Matt's pretty much played Vecna up to be a Saturday morning cartoon villain with the end goal of TAKE OVER TEH WORLD XD

Utter waste of a great character.
>>
>grog didnt take the hammer
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i'm like an hour behind but they just planeshifted out without the amazing maul
i'm triggered
>>
I love matt but his setting is so boring

they are gonna make another campaign and fight the same monsters!

what I would give for some shadowrun or anything with a bit more fun
>>
>>54947747
No tpk please

This campaign needs to fucking end. Both them and the viewers are tired of it.
>>
>>54947772
Matt has said a TPK is a possible ending, that he wouldn't keep pushing.
>>
>>54947787
The butthurt from the community would be cataclysmic

Fuck I'd even be kinda bummed.
>>
>>54947810
Yes it would, which is why it wont happen, but also why it should.

Also, TPKs can be epic, going out in a blaze of glory makes for some of the best stories.
>>
Oh god no not another "Spend 2hrs planning something and then yolo'ing it"
>>
>>54947747
>an hour of angst out of it
It's been episodes of angst. I want both of them to fuck off.
>>
>>54947826
the only bad part is that if VM and all their allies die, either some new party out of nowhere would have beat vecna in the time skip between campaigns, or they'd be playing in some oppressed vecna timeline with the same big bad at the end of the campaign
>>
>>54947764

Percy has it.
>>
>>54947862
oh thank fuck
>>
>>54947826
I'd be fine with a TPK if in the epilogue eventually someone else stops Vecna (in hundreds of years) while Vox Machina becomes a Bard's Tale. I am fine with TPK's but a true bad end would kinda suck.

>>54947857
If I'm not mistaken Matt already said they are not doing the next campaign in Tal'Dorei

Also
Vecna CONFIRMED for next week
>>
>>54947745
Not standing behind frosted glass would probably help.
>>
This conversation alone proves without a doubt that Travis and Sam are the best roleplayers in the group
>>
>>54947874
Nah, let Vecna take his rightful place among the pantheon, they straight up stated that The Raven Queen shouldn't have become a god either, so whatever.

Fuck the Raven Queen.
>>
>>54947874
yeah but a god would spread his influence past one continent
>>
>>54947857
>they'd be playing in some oppressed vecna timeline with the same big bad at the end of the campaign
I dunno, them just living in the world of Vecna and having grown up there they can't even conceive of killing him.
I like that idea.
>>
Did... did Marisha just make a good joke?
>>
Why can't Marisha be this fun every week?
>>
>>54947974
She probably isn't drunk.
>>
>>54947973
I missed it. what did she say?
>>
File: 1447539667280.png (220KB, 321x333px) Image search: [Google]
1447539667280.png
220KB, 321x333px
>Vax asking Allura for information on how to avoid getting Hold Person'd again
>Marisha not being insufferable

What bizarro world do we live in?
>>
>>54947983
Here's a clip, remove the "DOT"s
https://clipsDOTtwitchDOTtv/CloudyFunSproutRitzMitz
>>
Marisha better learn freedom of movement pretty damn soon.
>>
>>54948013
>>54947974
Because they are all fucking bored of their characters, but at least the live show makes them invigorated
>>
File: 1480118441237.jpg (15KB, 447x335px) Image search: [Google]
1480118441237.jpg
15KB, 447x335px
>Marisha actually bringing Freedom of Movement
>Marisha being kinda funny

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? AM I HAVING A STOKE
>>
>>54948119
It's fucking glorious
>>
OH SHIT BOYS HERE WE GO
>>
>>54948119
She realized that she couldn't get away with her usual brand of bullshit during the live show and actually started using her little grey matter.
>>
>>54948138
She'd better fucking keep it up for her new character in the next campaign
Then she just might be able to realize that all the Keyleth hate isn't because we're sexist or insecure, but because she's just shit at playing Keyleth
>>
>>54948119
she didnt work all day or has to wake up early tomorrow, easy
>>
>>54948159
That will never happen. If only because they let her booze it up during the normal game.
>>
File: the black man knows.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
the black man knows.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>54948159
>>
>DM giving them free potions
Jesus

>>54948159
I've said since the hatred started ramping up is that she just doesn't fit the character at all. She is too outgoing to be playing a super reserved unconfident character
>>
>>54948181
Superior healing potions are still pretty shit, 8d4+8 is an average of 28, which is like less than half of the damage that any of Vecna OR Delilah's spells will do
>>
>Laura making a reference to The Room
Can this episode get any better?
>>
Kek they are going to fall right into Vecna's trap while Vecna rolls into Vasselheim
>>
File: yeah, you're fucked.jpg (96KB, 654x626px) Image search: [Google]
yeah, you're fucked.jpg
96KB, 654x626px
>>54948222
And it sounds like it's something big.

Maybe pic related? I read a buffed version that kept the regen of previous versions, that could be sweet.
>>
Here we go.
>>
>>54948222
>>54948263
Tag fucked up.
>>
> We're super lucky and it's just a turtle carrying the city of the undead.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Here's the bigger issue:

> NO. HEROES. FEAST.
>>
>you will never have a wonderful home game with your lovely wife laura bailey and make sweet love to her when the game is over while she speaks to you in her shin-chan voice
>>
>Keyleth's speech
Kill me, please
>>
>>54948279
>No Hero's Feast
Take a shot, everyone
>>
File: 1272857729450.gif (1MB, 208x156px) Image search: [Google]
1272857729450.gif
1MB, 208x156px
>mfw
>>
Her speech wasn't too bad that time.
>>
File: 1449626472700.jpg (160KB, 890x812px) Image search: [Google]
1449626472700.jpg
160KB, 890x812px
>>54948279
OH SHIT NIGGA.
>>
>>54948282
>shin-chan
>not Lust
>>
>>54948292
Nice thumbnail, faggot
>>
File: thinking.png (2MB, 1597x900px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
2MB, 1597x900px
I appreciate her effort but if she fucking plays a Bard next campaign im out

>Her brain when
>>
>>54948283
This is why you mute.
>>
Either they are going to blueball everyone or this will be a 7hr episode
>>
It's a goddamn fucking Tarrasque.
>>
Hold the fuck up... could this really be a Tarrasque? Would Matt actually do this to them?
>>
>Matt confirming that the thing carrying the city is a raised undead titan being controlled by Vecna.

Well, they fucked enough more.
>>
>Laura will never whisper "darling" in your ear
>>
>>54948305
if she called me her Action Bastard I would melt in an instant
>>
>>54948339
Don't make me feel these feelings, anon
>>
>>54948331
I sure as fuck hope so.
>>
File: 1316425466917.gif (2MB, 236x132px) Image search: [Google]
1316425466917.gif
2MB, 236x132px
>>54948326
>>
Tarrasque boring af no?

Just big beast with an assload of HP?
>>
>>54948362
Read its stat block and come back
>>
>>54948362
Well, you can spice it up, of course.

Matt wont, because Matt, but you can make it interesting.
>>
>>54948381
It's either a Tarrasque carrying the city, or an undead Tarrasque controlled by Vecna, or an undead titan being piloted around by Vecna.
>>
The thing that's being described is way fucking bigger than the Tarrasque.
>>
>>54948381
I think that the reason he doesn't "spice up" the monsters is because he wants to use them as written since he's never played with them before, and because if he did change them then he'd get a massive shitstorm from internet autists that he understandably doesn't want to deal with
>>
>>54948362
They are the strongest generic monster in D&D

https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Tarrasque#content

Some highlights
>Multiattack: The tarrasque can use its Frightful Presence. It then makes five attacks: one with its bite, two with its claws, one with its horns, and one with its tai l. It can use its Swallow instead of its bite.

>Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +19 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 36 (4d12 + 10) piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it is Grappled (escape DC 20). Until this grapple ends, the target is Restrained, and the tarrasque can't bite another target.

>AC 25 (Natural Armor)
>HP 676 (33d20+330)
>>
>>54948406
The thing being described is bigger than literally anything in 5e canon. It could be a Tarrasque that's just a shitload bigger. I bet it is, since it's described as a Titan and the only creatures in the MM with the titan tag are the Tarrasque, Empyreans, and Krakens.
>>
Two legs, it's not a giant tarrasque. Bummer.
>>
>>54948442
Tarrasques have two legs though

But he just said it has 4 arms, so confirmed not a Tarrasque
>>
>They have to fight a Titan
tpk incoming
>>
>>54948463
>They have to fight a Titan + a god + an epic-level wizard + a Death Knight
tpk incoming
>>
>>54948468
They have an Ancient Brass Dragon backing them up, he'll probably handle at least one of those things.
>>
>>54948488
he's gonna be the sacrificial "I'm gonna show you how strong these guys are by easily killing an important NPC" guy
>>
So... The final boss is Vecna, in godform, who is riding an undead Titan carrying an army of the undead towards the city of NYC + Vatican City.
>>
>>54948468
I don't think they're gonna fight the Titan. I think they're just gonna go straight into the Vecna fight.
>>
>>54948520
Can't kill him, he's gender non-binary, so Twitter would screech at him about "killing off minorities".
>>
>>54948538
Even if they went straight into the Vecna fight, the fight would take place on top of the Titan which would certainly be able to do shit

>>54948557
lul
>>
>Laura shooting at things already
>Percy burning grit

Wew lad
>>
>>54948590
>no Hero's Feast
>no Freedom of Movement cast, even though the explicitly remembered that it would be useful
>no Death Ward cast, even though they explicitly remembered that it would be useful

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>54948615
They die as they live, without giving a fuck about their plan
>>
>>54948631
IMPROV
>>
Liam just did my favorite thing.
>>
Wew lad they fucked up

And Marisha was funny again
>>
>>54948679
>>54948686
That was a pretty baller moment, admittedly.
>>
I think their plan is to get dropped off on the Titan and work their way up the inside of it and get buffed up when they are near the top.
>>
>Liam's Star Wars reference
And to believe I thought this episode might not get better
>>
SMACK

I love a happy ending.
>>
RIP
>>
>24 on a DC 25
>"I don't have enough dice for this"
>87 bludgeoning damage to each of them
kek
>>
>>54948615
>grog doesn't have the good hammer
yeah there's actually no way this isn't a tpk unless matt plays like a complete retard
>>
>Travis can't stop laughing
>>
>>54948746
>Perception check
>>
"You're able to see a slight shift in wind"
fucking WHAT
>>
>>54948773
Kid gloves
>>
>>54948788
MAAAAAAAAAAAATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
>>
>>54948374
5 15th level characters can deal with a Tarrasque easily
>>
That was probably one of the best episodes in forever

>Marisha playing well and being funny/not annoying
>Good mix of story/humor/tension
>Next week should be fun
>>
>>54948836
You can tell how much more energy they have when they can play off of a live audience
Scanlan and Travis are consistently amazing though, even without a live audience

captcha: Briarwood JAGUAPITA
>>
So based on when they went through the tree portal and the amount of time it took to get to the Titan, and going off the roughly 200 mile distance given to the group when Vax did his Revenant sensing back in Vasselheim, the group has roughly 10-12 hours to climb up the inside of this Titan and get to the top to fight Vecna before it reaches Vasselheim and the deity just colony drops the raised primordial onto the holy city.

And in terms of spells spent so far, Keyleth burned a 7th level to get them to Vasselheim, one use of her Wild Shape, Scanlan burned a 6th level slot to cast Invisibility on four of the group, Vax used a 1st level for Bless to try and dodge the Titan fist, and Vex used a 2st level one for Pass Without a Trace.

So far Vax is at roughly 50-55% HP left after getting healed, and Keyleth is probably at 65-75% HP.
>>
Pretty damn good episode but I'm glad I didn't pay money for it.
>>
>>54948898
Their only shot is to deadsprint through this titan, stop at the top, rest & buff, and then go.

I think 6hrs is the minimum rest for spell recharges (At least in their game)
>>
>>54948961
Pretty sure their long rests are still 8 hours
>>
>>54948961

How does that work, though? Just sleeping in the body of a moving undead titan that also has a city filled with zombie warriors for a head? I don't know how Matt would manage to actually let them sleep without coming off as completely nonsensical.
>>
>>54949017
the only thing that would work is mansioning it up again
>>
>>54948961
5th edition forces it to be where 8 hours is needed to regain spent spell slots and be fully healed via long rest.

There's also the issue that they can't use the Mansion inside the thing, because the Mansion creates a pocket dimensional door to another demiplane, and that pocket door is a fixed point in space-time.

Maybe Matt might be lenient and if Scanlan casts the Mansion at a 9th level spell slot, he'd let him "anchor" the door to a specific point on the Titan, but even then, there's still the issue that there is a pretty large gap between a "best case" and a "worst case" scenario here.

Best case scenario? They get to fight Vecna right when they reach the city, and he is distracted with trying to pilot the titan to colony drop the titan on it, letting VM be fully buffed and have a surprise round to blow up Delilah and the Death Knight before nova-ing Vecna as hard as they can.

Worst case scenario? They mansion and wake up to find Vecna has already wrecked Vasselheim and they have to try and kill him after he's already gotten more followers than previously, because he just destroyed the holiest city on the planet.

Conversely, if they go chasing after him now before he gets to Vasselheim, even if the group has taken a short rest and blown a lot of hit die to get back to full on top of Heroes Feasting and Freedom of Movement-ing near the top, they are going into the final fight with some higher level spells burned already.
>>
>>54949003
>>54949045
Matt has fudged it to be 6 hours before (Specifically in the Underdark Storyline before the fight with K'varn)

I really don't know how they are going to win this without Matt throwing them a bone. Honestly their best bet might be to just wait till they get to Vasselheim and attack Vecna then to try and get the drop on Deliliah/DK
>>
>>54949114
they have NO allies, no buff spells and no time to heroes feast, two members are already weakened, and they are barely buffed since their last fight with vecna
they barely had a chance considering they prepared correctly, there's no fucking way this works out
>>
>>54949114
I really doubt Matt's going to give them a shortened long rest period without there being any consequences.

Maybe if Pike or Scanlan have Miracle or Wish (respectively) and they blow it here, saying something to the effect of, "please grant us the time needed to fully heal our wounds and go into the final fight at full power," then that could work. But they probably trade away that knowledge of the spell as cost for casting it.
>>
>>54949148
If they do a short rest for Heroes Feast right around now, they can theoretically stealth their way to the top where the undead city is located. At that point they probably need about an hour to stealth through the city to get to Vecna. Maybe halfway through the city sneaking Keyleth and Pike cast Freedom of Movement on the group and hope they don't get spotted in the process of casting these spells.

But that's them still going into the final fight with a fair bit of their mid and a couple higher level spells blown.
>>
>>54949183
then they have to break 3+ legendary resistances, put 3 trammels in vecna, have the spell succeed or wait two rounds, and this is all while delilah and the death knight at the least are spamming spells, and vecna is using 2+ spells a round, including outright killing the party with disintegrate and PW:K
There's no way
>>
I would love to see a near TPK where only Vax, Scanlan, and Pike survive.

The next campaign is 20 years later in an Exandria that is ruled by Vecna. Whitestone is a smoking ruin, long reduced to ash. Emon is a giant graveyard. Vasselheim is the capital of Vecna's undead empire.

With the deaths of Vex, Percy, Grog, and Keyleth, the remaining members of Vox Machina have scattered to the winds. Vax'ildan is some rogue cowboy type of badass who wanders the grey wastelands of the world fighting the minions of Vecna and searching for heroes to help him take down the Undying King.

Scanlan journeys from place to place, singing sad songs of heroes who died in the face of overwhelming power. Stories of the few who dared to stand against a god. Cautionary tales.

Pike shepherds the few faithful of Sarenrae that yet linger. After the fall, Pike was one of the few Clerics to survive Vecna's purges. As such, this has lead to more people placing their faith in the Everlight than before. But it's still a very low number and they are hardly more than scattered bands of nomads always seeking refuge from the horrors of the dead.

A dead world ruled by secrets.
>>
>>54949183
Is there any way they can clear out the zombies & kill Delilah/the Death Knight and escape? I know Vecna will get stronger if he destroys Vasselheim, but it might be worth it if they can drop everyone else and then long rest.

Maybe send word to evacuate Vasselheim (Or don't, but thats not as heroic), sneak through the city, get the drop on Vecna & crew, kill Deliah/DK, have someone stay back and prepare a teleport, then everyone escapes and have everyone else nuke the city, and then whoever is left escape, long rest, and take on Stronger Vecna in the ruins of Vasselheim
>>
>>54949263
I don't know if they have the trammels to seal away a realized Vecna
This is all assuming he lets them get away in the first place, or doesn't come find them in the titan and fuck them up
>>
>>54949253
Fuck, man, that sounds awesome!
>>
>>54949283

They really needed a fourth trammel. A real shame they couldn't get one from Kord. With three trammels, the DC is only 25. Vecna can easily clear that.
>>
Im just excited for all these people who only know D&D by ways of Critical Role to find out tpk's do happen to end a campaign (More often than not in especially long campaigns)

The butthurt will be enormous.

>>54949283
I thought that Vecna had to have followers & perform a miracle to be fully realized.
>>
>>54949306
Well the way they phrased it is that a show of force is his miracle, so if they give him enough time to reach Vasselheim, they're kinda fucked

>>54949306
The tumblr fanbase is gonna fall apart and I can see Matt breaking down from all the pressure
>>
>>54949263
If Keyleth has Sunbeam and/or Sunburst ready, and Pike has Turn/Destroy Undead, they can probably plow through the mook undead to get to Delilah and the Death Knight.

The bigger issue is that they just see Delilah keep popping back up after killing her, and they've yet to figure out if it's because she's also a lich now, the Clone spell, or if it's Vecna bringing her back every time. To fully remove her from the chessboard they need to get ahold of her soul somehow, and I don't think anyone in the group has that.

If they had Craven Edge back and it delivered the killing blow on Delilah, then yes, that would be the "best" way to remove her from the playing field, as Craven Edge devours souls upon dropping them to 0 HP.

We don't know if Whisper can do the same thing, but it was hinted that it too can devour souls when Vax got the killing blow on Thordak.
>>
oh wow, i actually didn't watch tonight because i thought it would be lame but you guys are saying it was good?
>>
>>54949412
It was legitimately really good
>>
>>54949436
well shit. oh well, i'll watch it monday. is sam DMing next session?
>>
>>54949450
The announcement says "in a week and a half" so the session after next I think
>>
>>54949470
they'll need some filler as everyone prepares new characters
>>
>>54949470
>week and a half
wut? this show is once a week
>>
>>54949470
The announcement isn't really clear, but the one-shot is occurring during the week that Matt, Marisha, and Taliesin are at Burning Man from 8/27 - 9/4.

I'd assume that it means that we get a canon episode on this upcoming Thursday, and the one after that is when we get the one-shot.
>>
>>54949306
>>54949334
Matt really should preface the next episode(s?) with "hey btw if they die here it is over and it's the bad end, and this is something that happens in D&D a lot"

That said I hope people come to understand and don't flip the fuck out on Matt and them. For all the ups and downs CR has been enjoyable as fuck to watch. I'd hate to see it die because the fanbase can't accept a TPK. I remember I used to watch a show called Breakout Kings, and like 60% of the viewers stopped after a beloved character died.

All this said I think that Matt probably has SOMETHING up his sleeve for them. He is a pretty great DM and I am sure he understands fucked the situation is (Even after everyone did everything they should have, provided they buff before Vecna). I'd imagine that the dragon (and maybe Keema if she is with them) will end up sacrificing themselves to do some damage to Vecna and MAYBE kill the Death Knight. This would bend it from being zero change to them having a realistic shot.

Hell if I were DM'ing a game like this (Where the rules get bent from time to time) I would have Keema join them near the top, end up getting mortally wounded, and then Divine Intervention'ing (If that's the spell name since I never have Paladins in my group for some reason) to Bahamut to bless Vox Machina as she dies. This blessing would count as a full long rest + chance to set up their spells one last time independent of game time.

>>54949412
It started off awful but it really picked up. Everyone was fun as fuck (Even Marisha and Liam). Matt did a great up setting the scene for the finale.
>>
>>54949489
It might be a special occasion show outside of the regular schedule, but I honestly can't be sure
>>
>>54949526
Sorry for the grammar errors its 2am and I am super drunk
>>
File: 1387011454217.png (43KB, 131x134px) Image search: [Google]
1387011454217.png
43KB, 131x134px
>watched yesterday
>it was the first episode of Dread
>it was really good
>don't want to pay to see the rest

goddamn greedy alpha shits
>>
>>54949560
what?
>>
>>54949570
instead of CR yesterday they showed the first episode of a horror rpg called Dread. it was surprisingly well acted and improvised but it's a pay to watch show. Matt and Tal are in it
>>
>>54949526
Honestly, their best case scenario is that Pike succeeds on her Divine Intervention usage when the group gets near the top and that gives VM the "final save point" moment to top off, buff up, and go into the Vecna fight with all their stuff up, along with giving them a surprise round on the Death Knight and Delilah.

I doubt a god can be surprised, but it he can, then all the better for VM.
>>
>>54949526
They flipped out about Tary being the "wrong" kind of gay and Matt cried about it, all of their beloved characters being slaughtered and Vecna winning will make them lose their shit. I honestly wouldn't mind matt bsing a bit to help them win this battle as long as next campaign is started with that expectation that characters ACTUALLY DIE
>>
>>54949560
I believe that most of the cast of Dread are veteran roleplayers along with being pretty decent actors and/or VAs on top of having stage experience.

I think the series itself is roughly 12 episodes long, might be worth blowing an e-mail for their free monthly signup and to binge watch the series.
>>
>>54949612
>might be worth blowing an e-mail for their free monthly signup and to binge watch the series.
i'm definitely considering this, the first episode shocked me with how engaging it was. i'm worried about how later episodes will go, them leaving filming and coming back might make it hard to get back into character.
>>
>>54949589
Honestly I'd probably just RP a Paladin to get blown off his dragon and join the party soon after they arrive in the city. Once they get near Vecna have the paladin Divine Intervention and succeed (Have Matt roll but just pretend he made it). Then have the Paladin "Hold the Gates"

>>54949608
I usually just watch the episodes. What the fuck happened with that. Matt seems to be level headed most of the time. (I saw a screencap of a reddit post bitching about either his or Marisha's shirts being offensive and him telling them "If you can't see it's a joke I dunno what to tell you)
>>
>>54949629
I've yet to see it myself, partially because it was behind the Alpha pay-wall, partially due to horror RPGs not being my cup of tea, but if I can get my hands on a podcast of the first episode I'd give it a listen to see if I like it enough to sign up for that free month.

As-is, I don't want to give them any money at all, because none of us know where that money goes into, where - as far as I know - the Twitch subs go mostly to the people on the show and the crew.
>>
>>54949608
>They flipped out about Tary being the "wrong" kind of gay and Matt cried about it
Matt cried after he told the story of a gay relative of his, not because of Taryon. Stop being disingenuous.
>>
>>54949679
He was only telling that story because of the heat he got over Taryon's story about having a relationship with his tutor and the way his father reacted to finding out.
>>
Who else is hoping that Ashley gets to fly in for the final fight vs. Vecna to play Pike and not have to have Liam + Laura jaeger pilot the gnome Cleric, if for nothing else than for the potential final episode of VM to have the whole cast there?
>>
>>54949696
And? They're still different things.
>>
>>54949647
It hit pretty deep for him because his gay uncle died of aids or something and I think Tary might have been inspired by him.
>>
>>54949699
As much as I love Ashley, Liam and Laura actually piloted Pike better than Ashley does, using more of her abilities and spells besides guiding bolt and heal
>>
so pretty much next week is the finale right? damn, it feels like it hasn't been that long. then again, they only started filming when they were high tier
>>
>>54949723
Unless the next session goes super late, I'm betting on two more. One for the titan-dungeon and cliffhanger before Vecna, and the next for the actual Vecna fight and a bit of time to resolve with NPCs.
>>
>>54949723
I dunno, I think they have some dungeon crawling to do unless they beeline straight to Vecna
>>
>>54949744
>>54949738
The thing is only a few hundred feet tall, all Sam needs to do is dimension door everyone to the top and pop his mansion.
>>
>>54950093
mansion wouldn't move with it
>>
>>54950093
Have you ever played this game before?
Dimension Door is a 4th-level spell that can only transport the caster and up to ONE other creature of equal or SMALLER size, so he could only use it with Pike at all. Secondly, Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion takes a full minute to cast, which would leave him as good as dead. Lastly, the mansion wouldn't even move along with the titan, leaving them floating in the air far behind where they'd want to be.
>>
>>54950125
>asking a critical role watcher if they've played the game before
oh child
>>
>>54950136
I watch it and I play the game
It's a reasonable question for someone on /tg/. I'd agree with you if this was reddit.
>>
>>54950136
It really is hilarious how many watchers don't actually play.
>>
>>54944816
>that bitch Bailey gets him but you don't
>>
>>54947248
Vecna is pulling a Vecna
again
>>
>>54950211
>you will never do lust roleplay with your cute wife
JUST
>>
>>54950236
>>54950211
>>54944816
>>54944859
>>54945682
I wonder if travis will ever find this place.
>>
>>54950266
he doesn't even go on the reddit so i doubt it
>>
>"you say all that fucking shit. He's still alive"
>Laura's face as she says that
laughing_whores.jpg
>>
>>54950136
I watch the show but I don't play (I am incredibly interested in playing but I don't know anyone even remotely interested)

However I even know how most of their spells work
>>
>>54953732
I'm in a similar spot. I "discovered" D&D through the show over the summer, but I know far more than they do at this point, and hopefully I can find a group at uni to play with when I go back in the fall
Thankfully most games aren't like critical role, I can't imagine doing that much rp, I'd definitely sperg out
>>
>Tfw I had a dream last night that I was hanging out with the CR crew and we were all good friends

It's probably too late for me isn't it?
>>
>>54949647
>(I saw a screencap of a reddit post bitching about either his or Marisha's shirts being offensive and him telling them "If you can't see it's a joke I dunno what to tell you)
Do you have the screencap? It'd be really interesting to see this, after all we're talking about a guy who capitulated to a crazy lady on Twitter claiming he was "antisemite" for having golem enemies.
>>
>>54949608

What do you mean by the 'wrong' kind of gay?
>>
>>54955730
Closeted and not camp enough.
>>
File: very offensive.png (265KB, 1300x616px) Image search: [Google]
very offensive.png
265KB, 1300x616px
>>54955609
I made this just for you. Remember, this is the same fanbase that may have to deal with a bad ending and Vecna taking over the world
>>
>>54958385
Well, that was retarded.
>>
>>54958385
>net negative votes and no support for OP
I'm pretty sure you can't generalize this post to all of /r/criticalrole
>>
>>54958385
>>54958575
Yeah, to the subreddit's credit, they didn't get any upvotes.

Sadly, at this point it doesn't surprise me though. At least Matt stood his fucking ground this time.
>>
>>54958900
First time for everything, huh?
>>
>>54959277
If only he showed such "resolve" when dealing with the Tumblr crowd.

It's why Kima, Allura, J'mon, and others wont die because they're the diversity crowd.
>>
>>54959369
I honestly want to know how much influence G&S have on the show. It's pretty clear that the only thing that carries that channel on twitch is CR and they could be afraid from a possible bleeding of their viewers if their favorite character dies on a really plausible scenario against a fucking demi-god but they don't give a fuck and want to control how a rpg group that's not theirs play the game.
>>
>>54959908
Well Marisha is creative director so I am sure she can just tell them to fuck off if it comes to that. For all her faults I highly doubt she is willing to ruin the conclusion she participated in for almost 5 years just to please G&S
>>
>>54960031
Creative Director of Critical Role or Geek and Sundry
>>
>>54960113
G&S
>>
>>54960031
>>54960113
Since when? Didn't know about that.
>>
>>54960748
From her reddit AMA

Q: If you can/want talk about that: A while ago, it seemed like Geek&Sundry was in rather troubled waters - as it seems you played a big role in turning the ship around. : what were the major steps you took to bring G&S back on the road to success and instill the positive, bustling atmosphere that seems to be there around all the new shows?

A: Yeah, it got a little grim there for a bit, didn't it. Really, one of the first major things was building a newly reinvigorated team who truly believed in G&S and what it stood for. At the top of the year, there was a pretty big turn over, and there for a while on the creative development side, it was pretty much just Sean Becker, Eric Campbell, and I still around, and still plugging away with Signal Boost.... that one day... very suddenly, had no supervising producer. Sean and I were sending direct edits to platforming. We were present, we were passionate, and we suddenly had the ability to really have a direct effect on the direction of the channel. Long story short, we pushed for the positions, originally just wanting associate producer and lower development roles, but in time we're asked if we wanted the positions of Head of Video for Sean, and I would take the position of Creative Director. Terrified, we accepted. In those first initial weeks, honestly, it was a lot of damage control, and figuring out how to fix things no repair relationships. We scheduled individual meetings with every Twitch host, and asked them their honest opinions. Once things were a bit more stable, we got to work. Development and the pitching and approval process is long and demanding, and Sean and I were terrified that.... "maybe we couldn't pull this off?". I would have made an announcement sooner, but there was a lot of long discussions that made us decide we wanted to give it a bit more time to "show" rather than "tell". Things are definitely feeling much brighter these days!
>>
>>54960868
So CR saved G&S in more ways than just attracting viewership, huh?
>>
>>54961069
From what it seems like yeah. I will say G&S has had some really interesting content on their channel the past year or so. It is 100x better than the Felicia Day owned periods.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.