[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread, after session report edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 4

File: I hurt myself today.jpg (50KB, 598x900px) Image search: [Google]
I hurt myself today.jpg
50KB, 598x900px
My dearest, most beloved parents.

I am so sorry for not writing to you for so long. There were things I had, and still have, to take care of. I hope that you are in good health and you forgive me for such a sudden dissapearance during our last meeting.
However, you deserve to know the truth.
I am not the hero you believe so deeply in. Yes, I did good things, fought monsters and saved city time after time.
The thing is, I was never alone. I always had my friends by my side, better experienced, skilled and greater adventurers than I would ever dream to become. You must heed my words: I do NOT deserve the praise and worship I am receiving from everyone.
The truth is, I love you so much that when, in face of a great danger, an entity offered me an artifact that would keep you safe, I took it without hesitation. It was my mistake.

verte->
>>
File: crown of thorns.jpg (232KB, 734x500px) Image search: [Google]
crown of thorns.jpg
232KB, 734x500px
>>54944647

It was because of me that our house ended frozen in the crystal and you had to endure the tortures of imprisonment.
The entity that had tricked me then pointed to one simple solution to the problem. I only had to steal a powerful weapon from treasury in another plane of existence, belonging to an almost-devine creature.
My friends did it. I just... tagged along, I guess? I remember fights and travels, Fae and demons, twisted unescapeable prison, but they did most of the work, carried the burden along me.
The weapon I... we recovered, a spear, tears apart any enchantment. I saved you, broke the ice trap that would in time become your tomb. But in saving you, I almost condemned you. For you see, I am cursed and the curse lays within my sword.
The damn thing rests against a wall, mocking me with it's presence. But I digress...
When you came from the house I felt fear. It was because of your eyes. They were full of mad, blind worship directed towards me. I saved my family, only to see it driven mad, praising even the earth I had stood upon. My friends attempted to use the spear to calm you down by touching you with it. It didn't work, but then they tried it upon me. It was then when I snapped.

verte->
>>
File: I will find a way.jpg (49KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
I will find a way.jpg
49KB, 736x490px
>>54944920
Now I know it's the sword's characteristic. While it may be sharp, great weapon, boosting my strength, it also feeds on my insecurities, self-doubt and provokes over-the-top kindness and respect in other people. The longer I am close to them, the worse.
When I was almost touched by the spear, I became enraged, lashing out at my companions. We struggled for a bit before I calmed down and the effects holding you wore down. Then I did the only thing that seemed sensible.
I ran.
I hurt you and my further presence in our house would only make it worse for you and my brothers and sisters. Almost as bad, I almost killed my friends. I know for sure that in the very moment, I wanted to do so.
I can not discard the blade, as it's part of the curse. I am now in safe place, with a man I can trust to train me to control it. Don't worry about me.
Do not try to find me. Do not try to make me leader of our merchant company. Do not write books in my honour. Become yourself, not some thralls caught in constant circle of worship. I beg you.

Your son,
Simon.
>>
File: exile.jpg (4KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
exile.jpg
4KB, 320x214px
>>54945125
After I had sealed the letter, I blowed the candle out. I didn't need it anymore.
Moreover, in the darkness noone would see the tear or two that had fell.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.