[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb question:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1495560025693.png (1MB, 1020x822px) Image search: [Google]
1495560025693.png
1MB, 1020x822px
If the another Beast rose and broke the Imperium utterly, which faction would be next?
>>
>>54937147
The Orkz as Chaos consumes the galaxy
>>
>>54937147
To be destroyed, or to ascend to take humantities dominant position?
>>
>>54937283
Kek, no.
>>
File: e56.jpg (222KB, 689x602px) Image search: [Google]
e56.jpg
222KB, 689x602px
>>54937283
>implying the Chaos gods can stand up to a united Gork and Mork

The moment someone manages to pry Gork and Mork off of one another for a proper scrap is the moment the orks crash the galaxy with no survivors.
>>
>>54937299
To be next on the Orky hit list, I mean.
>>
>>54937283
>>54937383
This, as they already infiltrated some of them into the brass citadel of khorne, labyrinth of tzeench and I think by now some must have gotten to the nurgle's garden and hide while painted in purple and holding a flower above there head....
>>
>>54937147
I gonna say eldar or 'nids if there are still any left
>>
Why don't the orks just all go to the warp? There's infinite things to fight there
>>
>>54938392
There are a lot of them there already, and they like 'umies stuff
>>
>>54937283
Without humans? Every Chaos champion is human, and since after the birth of Slaanesh all the fuckenings have been facilitated by corrupted humans. If the Imperium goes poof the Orkz shitstomp Chaos. Probably everyone else excep maybe Nids, too.
>>
>>54937383
>united Gork and Mork
United is a big word for Orks
>>
>>54937147
the VERY end game of 40K is Nids nom-noming everything and then going away leaving a less than barren galaxy
>>
>>54938214
>CSMs sitting in a field of mushrooms
>"Great spores here, battle brother."
>"Indeed, battle brother."
>"When did we plant these anyway, battle brother?"
>"Wasn't it-"
>the ground erupts in a geyser of Boyz
>faint echoes of "battle brotheeeeer!" in the distance
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.