[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1682: Forgetting How to Run Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 449
Thread images: 61

File: Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54922217
>>
Any jumps where I can be a cryptid other than generic creepypasta and scp?
>>
File: drive delete.jpg (20KB, 434x216px) Image search: [Google]
drive delete.jpg
20KB, 434x216px
>>54931768
Do you have a different link? Because the one provided here doesn't work for me:

>https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread.393563/page-1234#post-29326402

...And I get pic-related. ;-;
>>
>>54931798
I need Naruto SIs who show up as OCs. Stuff like Dreaming of Sunshine. I wanna throw them all together with my Jumper and see what happens.
>>
File: 1475694626256.jpg (32KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475694626256.jpg
32KB, 599x537px
It took a grand total of 13 jumps for my Jumper to re-enter a modern setting with electricity. They did not pick up any perfect memory perks in that time. Watching them try to use a computer again probably caused physical pain in any onlookers.

Did you forget any skills you took for granted? Or, if you took perfect memory perks, did you remember lots of things you rather wouldn't have?
>>
>>54931747
>>54931756
I'm confused.
Which is it?
>>
>>54931845
>You have no idea how long it's been since the last time I heard "Wi-Fi."
>>
>>54931836
Haru, maybe a dream, pretty sure he uses roxas from kingdom hearts as a base.

Forget the name, 108 earthly temptation, a slightly scaled down orochimaru and also his aunt.

Sall I got.
>>
>>54931833
What are those things in the background, then?
>>
>>54931878
Docs in his personal drive, presumably. It redirects you there while the message's still up.
>>
>>54931826
Define cryptid? If you specifically want the title "cryptid" then no. If you're okay with just being a weird monster with creepy powers, then anything that gives you the option to be that and define your own powerset would work just fine. Generic Isekei has a Mystic Beast option for 200CP that you could fluff as a weird thing. Lovecraft also has options for various horrors, if those are more your speed.
>>
File: Confused Dog.png (368KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Dog.png
368KB, 600x440px
Are all the Warhammer Fantasy 'specific side' Jumps linked?

Will what I do in Brentonia affect what happens when I go to the Tomb Kings or Ogres?

Or does each Jump happen in its own separate timeline?

If they are linked, what order should I jump them in, and how far apart would each be according to in-Jump time?

Where does the "Dogs of War" Jump fit into this as well?
>>
>>54931878
Mai shitty and/or abandoned WIPs.
>>
>>54931833
He might have deleted that one and made a private one to try to stop shitpoters using it to shitpost. A failed effort, given how determined they are to fling shit for any reason, and how easy a rise was to get once they brought him up. Odd that it now comes across as pathetic attempts to start something yet they keep bringing him up, as if he was such an important figure in their lives they can't bear to ignore him, even when they hate him.
>>
File: aXm4567xjU.jpg (60KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm4567xjU.jpg
60KB, 650x650px
What chains have you guys set up with jumpers that are not from boring old earth? Where are they from? How do they act that's different from a regular earth jumper?
>>
File: animal husbandry.png (7KB, 186x232px) Image search: [Google]
animal husbandry.png
7KB, 186x232px
>>54931833
Maybe he did it to move them. I remember dirge had at least two different drives for his jumps... and BOTH of them were outdated.

Not really sure how your own jump drive can be outdated, but that was the case.

Anyway, someone can try asking ASA to ask for us when he's next on the thread. ASA and dirge still had contact with each other, last I checked.
>>
>>54931935
>Nintendo dogs native
How would that work?
>>
>>54931908
None of them are linked
>>
>>54931960
Bark.
>>
>>54931957
>ASA

You're implying he wants to feed the dumb bullshit our lowest common denominators keep perpetuating.
>>
>>54931960
You're a dog jumper. Pretty simple.
>>
How many breads have you eaten in your life?
>>
>>54931973
>>54931979
Dog jumper would stay with owner unless they're being abused, chain ends at their native setting.
>>
>>54931960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1C5T-fH2Y
OR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk
>>
>>54932007
Unless their owner dies, of course. Then a nice lady can take them in and try to find them a new home.
>>
>>54931935
One of a commie from Red Alert.

Lemme just say giving the White Fang comfy overcoats made them look so much better as revolutionaries.
>>
>>54931960
That sounds like a great idea actually. Maybe you could do Isekai or Hero BBS as the second jump to get some experience with journeying to new worlds in an appropriate setting?
>>
Jumpers, let's do some real talk.

Describe your early chain. How easy was life, how hard was it, what stumbling blocks and pain did you run into before setting your stride?
>>
>>54931833
Honestly not surprised. He used a workaround to delete all his stuff on the main drive ages ago. The entire point of moving to his own drive as primary distribution instead of secondary storage was so that he could freely mess around with his jumps. Put two and two together and it was pretty much inevitable that this would occur eventually.
>>
File: Eorzea-map FFXIV.jpg (819KB, 2500x1407px) Image search: [Google]
Eorzea-map FFXIV.jpg
819KB, 2500x1407px
>>54931845
My Jumper landed in FFXIV, then Halo: Covenant, and after that Halo proper.

35+ years of brutal warfare were not kind to them.

Having to leave their Free Company they so painstakingly built from the ground up and led to victory in a world spanning war was a really hard thing to do.

Then they got landed in Halo: Covenant, and they bore witness to atrocities and bloodshed on a scale the Garlean Empire could only dream of.

It was a hard few decades for them.
Upside? They got sent to Inukami afterwards for a well deserved vacation.
>>
>>54932030
Let's just say thank Arceus for Pokeglot.

Being able to talk with them meant I could ask my team for exactly the kind of help I needed.
>>
>>54932022
>Chain consists of searching for the best owner through the multiverse while grabbing perks that make you a good boy.
>>
>>54932030
Half a century alone, a full century with only The Doll for company. I was basically gascoin. Called what ever I was Hunting at the time "Beasts".
>>
>>54931845
Perfect Memory perks made me experience jumping very differently from my companions. I could remember the names and faces of all the old friends we made. They couldn't. They're going to have to pick up perfect memory soon.
>>
>>54931836
Well, here's a few:
>Keisuke Gekko, Catch Your Breath, older sister of Hayate Gekko. Takes Rin's place in Minato's team, ends up becoming the Three Tails Jinchuuriki, later becomes Kakashi's girlfriend after being oblivious to his affections for years. Solves most of the major issues (like Obito and the Ame Orphans turning evil and Minato and Kushina dying) but a new threat rises up to take Akatsuki's place. Ends up with some pretty serious issues due to a lot of bad shit happening. There's a running gag involving her being mistaken for a boy when people first meet her.
>Inoue Shiori, from the fanfiction of the same name. Civilian, no familial relations with any canon characters, opens a tea shop that ends up becoming a major business and a hot spot for Konoha shinobi. Marries Kakashi, accidentally causes a lot of the plot to change with Danzo being discovered and killed years earlier due to him seeing Kakashi as a potential threat to his ambitions far earlier as well. Kind hearted girl, actually rejected her past life and choose to be her own person, though she still has the memories. Has a calming effect on people due to a meditative trick she learned in order to deal with being a reincarnation.
>Ryuto, Crouching Viper, Hidden Dragon. This one is still sort of iffy because it hasn't progressed far yet, but it does show potential. Ryuto was reborn as Fem Orochimaru, who as it turns out is so powerful because she was basically born in Sage Mode thanks to her mother being in Sage Mode during pregnancy. Unfortunately, she has very little idea how to actually USE her power at the moment. Is desperately trying not to become Orochimaru, and is a mostly okay person, with a bit of a temper and some obliviousness towards the romantic feelings of others. Her adopted parents were civilians who were fighting for civilian rights in Konoha who were silenced for their Resistance. Holds a grudge about this.
>>
>>54932086
Luther strode has some applications for that. its not perfect to the best of my knowledge but its good enough to let people hold grudges over thousands of years.
>>
>>54931845
>"KOTOR, why do you still have all these vehicles in the warehouse? Do you even still remember how to drive? The last time you used a car was decades ago."
>"I just like how they look ok!"
This is definitly a conversation that happens in any chain where I don't pick up driving perks.
>>
So, was brainstorming ideas for Batman: Arkham Asylum., and I thought of something.

Would anyone be interested in a Companion and/or Item that involves a mannequin that might or might not be the actual Joker, that basically sits in the Warehouse all the time, and either insults you or makes "witty" observations about your last mission or the general situation?
>>
>>54932032
Good riddance. The less drives that aren't the official one the less problems there are.
>>
>>54932122
Sounds neat.
>>
>>54932030
We call them "the real thuggery years."

I was the dumbass who picked no basic amenities or comforts in the Warehouse, and realized that being homeless fucking sucks after The Icicle frost-bombed my apartment in InFamous.

Nali, Madarach, Aveline, Rotom, and I? We were thieves, thugs, ghetto-rats. Checking into Motel Sixes and Holliday Inns to rob them blind of mattresses, linens, and bedsheets. Stealing gas for the generators, setting up walls of brick, PVC-piping, and bedsheets, privacy at a gods-damned premium and eating RAMEN, RAMEN, RICE, and FREEZE-DRIED MEALS.

When we got the RV Mobile Lab in Jurassic Park? Several million dollars worth of lab equipment were ripped out and chucked. Hammocks were hung up, and the Warehouse was always accessible through a broom closet door. It got kinda worse after Derun and Ria joined in, as privacy and space were STILL at a premium.

The day Madarach bought the houseboat in CATastrophe was wrought with joy and celebration.
>>
>>54931935
Actually writing notes for one right now. It's about a Troll Heiress, from Homestuck. She basically went temporarily nuts, and her actions caused the extinction of her entire race (save for her and the last Empress), so now she has to take on the challenge of a Single-Player Session. As another sort-of nod to the web comic, her benefactor is actually my original Human Self, who is basically forced to chaperone her around the multiverse, while being forced to watch her despicable actions.

As compared to a regular earth Jumper, she's pretty sociopathic, as most of her people were. Her reason for almost causing the extinction was basically because she was BORED. Like a lot of people, she got tired of all the routine activities and interactions she experienced on the daily, only in her case, she was willing AND able to actually end it all because of that. She's got a pretty infantile way of looking at and approaching things, despite managing to do things like, for example, organize and and play both sides of a civil war without either side knowing.

I'm really looking forward to writing up proper character interactions. Those are always my favorite thing to write and think about, but I feel like they won't have the same gravitas and flavor if I don't go through all of the events that happened on each of the the Planets in her native Jump.
>>
>>54931845
I've had perfect memory from early on.
Similar to >>54932103
>"Anon, why are we still upgrading these tanks? Nobody even remembers the last time we pulled them out of the bay!"
I went through Girls und Panzer. More than thirteen centuries ago. I haven't used them since then, but I keep upgrading them any time I encounter new "tech" to upgrade them with or add onto them. I'm the only one who remembers that far back.
>>
>>54932075
>Keep thinking they've found the best owner
>Owners include Big Boss, Kid Flash from Young Justice, Vivi Ornitier, and L
>Can't figure out what's going wrong
>>
>>54932147
>several million dollars worth of lab equipment

Couldn't you have sold it?
>>
>>54932147
Why didn't you steal some tents or RV's?
>>
File: Puyo.gif (3MB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
Puyo.gif
3MB, 250x243px
>>54932030
So if we want to go with first... 5
>Kamen Rider NH2: At least 3 recurring Phantom enemies due to drawbacks
>Sanic Classic: okay this one had no drawbacks
>NH 3: Roidmudes and Ganma now had wacky sanic skills
>NH1: Did you really unleash 3 Greed for items? You did
>SMT1: Trials of Masakado, Two Steps From Hell

For the record it kept getting crazier after this and I'm pretty sure jump 10 will be the first breather I'll get
>>
>>54932186
>NH 3
>NH1
what is this?
>>
Got a question, I remember this setting having a jump, but the name escapes me and my memory is hazy even on the details, anyone mind helping me out?

The setting I believe was magical but there was something about the big guys in the setting, like, the gods being heavy clarketech, and for some reason I remember nanomachines that fuck with the soul being a thing in the setting?... sounds crazy I know, but if anyone can confirm me whether this was a jump or not, much would be appreciated.
>>
>>54932175
We realized that only after we were several miles away and forgot where we dumped all that shit.

And also? There were swarms of dinosaurs in the direction behind us. *Like fuck we were going back there.*

>>54932178
>tents

What do you think we used to reinforce the shitty-ass walls?

>RVs

Was still experimenting with the Warehouse Key at the time, Jumper-OAA didn't think he could use it something for a garage door.
Actual excuse: I didn't think of that until I set the story in concrete.
>>
>>54932205
Lord of light i think.
>>
File: The Ride.jpg (137KB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
The Ride.jpg
137KB, 889x500px
>>54932201
I shortened it down too hard, Kamen Rider Neo Heisei 3 and 1
>>
>>54932208
Hindsight's a bitch, I agree.
>>
>>54932205
The Gods are Bastards.
>>
File: 1482601247840.png (41KB, 187x238px) Image search: [Google]
1482601247840.png
41KB, 187x238px
>>54932030
>Sword and Sorcery
>Fire Emblem Archanea
>Generic Isekai
>A Song of Ice and Fire
>Fire Emblem Valentia
>Morroblivion
>Skyrim
>Bloodborne
>Pirates of the Caribbean

Guess what all of these had in common. If you guessed 'minimal technological comforts and having to constantly fight and kill to survive', you've guessed correctly! My most common line during this time was 'I miss the internet.'

>But Heavens Generic Isekai has an internet buy option

I RAN OUT OF POINTS SHUT THE FUCK UP

Anyways while perk purchases and battle experience made me a cut above, there was a lot of wear-and-tear in battle and I got my share of injuries and battle scars. I only survived Fire Emblem and a very slight jump in power from Isekai because I got a very narcoleptic dragon lady as a companion, along with her daughter.
>>
Looking for a good place to get memory perks for companions (One of them is at the 30 year mark so further than that risks severe memory loss)
>>
>>54932261
If you want it to be relatively safe, then Remember Me and Oreimo have decent perfect memory perks. Otherwise, SCP has one that even works retroactively.
>>
>>54932261
Generic Universal Monster has a great one. Alternatively the Blue Queen perk from Double Cross can eventually learn to give specific Syndromes, and one of the easiest to learn powers of the Neumann Syndrome is perfect memory.
>>
>>54932030
Well first jump had me decide to go with a suffering drawback for 200 CP, jumper is now kinda traumatized from nine years of desperately fighting to save humanity from Kamen Rider Chronicle after most of the original cast died. Second jump is still getting filled out but is likely to involve another 200 CP of drawbacks ending with him getting all sorts of attention for introducing the Bugster Virus to Double Cross. Jump three is probably going to be nicer to prevent him burning out too hard.
>>
>>54932304
>Double Cross
The question you should ask yourself is: Do you really want to spread the Renegade virus to other worlds, knowing what its fatality rate is?
>>
>>54932329
Jump franken fran first, then either grab virology or ask fran for a new spine.
>>
>>54932329
You can decide not to, post jump. You'd have to make sure you trust people not to do so before awakening them though.
>>
>>54932352
I'm a pure Bram Stoker. Sometimes I accidentally cause minor apocalypses when reviving people.
>>
Did that guy ever find the Pyotor Payn jump?
>>
>>54932329
Going through the core book not sure what you're talking about. There's the issue of Gjuams but that goes away post jump.
>>
File: [LAUGHTER TURNS TO CRYING].jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[LAUGHTER TURNS TO CRYING].jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>54932030
I shot and murdered an innocent man for the food and money he had on him while barely surviving in the desert. That was in Pokemon. Orre is a fun place.

Things got a bit better after that? And by that I mean I lost my memories a few times and kept forgetting why a talking robot that called itself Legion was following me around. Then I got the ability to stop time and things got a bit less deadly, so the logical next step was to visit Worm, Evangelion and Light of Terra in that order.

Then I decided to go somewhere nice for my tenth jump. The logical, peaceful choice was Nanoha with the Befriending drawback.
>>
>>54932434
There are no hard and fast rules for it, at least partially because almost the entire world is already infected. Several powers mention that they can cause it to become active.
>>
>>54931845
I had trouble speaking English after 110 years of speaking nothing but Japanese

Also speaking of Perfect Memory perks I have forgotten what jumps actually have them, any help?
>>
>>54932499
Scroll up, senpai.
>>
>>54932478
I mean the fatality rate. The book talks about strange occurrences since the Renegade spread world wide, but no actual fatality rate from infection. Sure, it's going to cause chaos aplenty, but it's more an anime virus than a pandemic virus.
>>
File: Gundam Post Disaster.pdf (212KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Post Disaster.pdf
212KB, 1x1px
Been working on a Iron-Blooded Orphans jump, figured I'd post the WIP so people could take a look at it. A lot of things still need to be filled in, but the Mobile Suit table is complete, so it's just perks and items left.
>>
File: Nanoha.png (2MB, 1470x2080px) Image search: [Google]
Nanoha.png
2MB, 1470x2080px
>>54932460
Did you become GOOD FRIENDS

You better became GOOD FRIENDS
>>
>>54932499
Eh, depending on what kind of jump, maybe you'd get lucky. Japanese schools have mandatory English classes, which obviously only helps them maybe understand a few spoken words and probably read it passably in a pinch, but it could jog your memory and keep the language usable in your mind. Would still expect an accent, though.
>>
File: Nanoha swats a bug.gif (838KB, 270x152px) Image search: [Google]
Nanoha swats a bug.gif
838KB, 270x152px
>>54932030
Here's my first few jumps in a new chain.

>Nanoha
Get my shit kicked in repeatedly. In order: Nanoha's dad nicks a lung with a sword, I get befriended through 3 trees and a foot of concrete, Arf kicks below the belt, and the Material Levi nearly kills me. Don't get me started on the whole shit-show with that fucker Scarletti. On the plus side, I make some great friends and learn a metric shit-ton of magic.

Negative side- that was the only jump I'd be getting starting points for, and it was the only one I would be able to choose on my own. From then on it was all randomized. Oh, and I wasn't getting Body Mod or the Warehouse either.

>Quest for Glory
I pulled a page from Hayate "nuclear launch detected" Yagami's book and tested out my new SS rank Linker Core by blasting Baba Yaga's hut into dust. From there I just spammed Wide Area Search spells until I found traces of curse magic. With the prophecy sorted out I was out of there within a month.

>Soul Hackers
Not gonna lie- I had zero idea what was going on. I waited until I was pretty sure I'd found the protagonist, or at least one of his friends, then I joined up with them. I was their magical flying artillery cannon that ran on sushi and onigiri.

>Career Model
Yeah, choosing the Zoolander-esque verse drawback was every bit as entertaining as I thought it would be. I ended up being the go-to guy for stealthily making other models gain weight. Shamal was totally going to beat the hell out of me when she learned how I was using her healing spells.

>The Polity
I was almost immediately run off my starting location because I used my Device to interface with the local net. As in, I used a magitech AI to connect to an AI run network. They were very, very interested in my tech. I beat feet and managed to get to Prador territory, where I then commenced my one man guerrilla war on those fucking crab bastards.
>>
>>54932518
I think it's activating that is dangerous, because you're more likely to die or become a germ than become an Overed.
>>
>>54932340
>Asking Fran for anything
It's like you want something to go wrong.
>>
>>54932535
>That Gif
She really held back didn't she. I'm so proud.
>>
>>54932532
Take the protag origin in Grand Order and be nice to her.
>>
>>54932523
I want a perk that'll let me feed these hungry skeltal Gundams so they're less emaciated.
>>
File: 1488337552974.jpg (89KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
1488337552974.jpg
89KB, 1280x714px
>>54932527
The bestest, most pain-bonded of friends.

I married Hayate though.
>>
>>54932030
After about the third jump I realized that this shit wasn't going to stop, and that I was probably going to be bringing any friends.
Luckily I had heat and electricity and the Warehouse, and most of the early jumps were during modern times, and the rest either were mildly fantastical or right on the cusp of modernity.
>>
File: Fran.jpg (234KB, 1614x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Fran.jpg
234KB, 1614x1242px
>>54932539
Some Frans are reliable and trusted companions
>>
>>54932559
>Spoiler
You make it sound like she gave you a choice.
>>
>>54932539
In one of my chains I roomed with that family while taking the Wacky Madarakis drawback. I was in charge of cleaning up after the wrongs that follow that girl like beloved pets. must fun I had for that whole century. Live a little anon, she'll put you back together afterward.
>>
Oh shit, and drawbacks too, those are important.

>>54932552
I don't think there's a perk in the chain that will allow that.
>>
>>54932261
Star Wars: KOTOR. Jedi get photographic memory and instant recall free.
>>
>>54932578
>TFW Fran will never call you Papa.

Why live?
>>
>>54932518
The fatality isn't in the inactive state, it's when it becomes active. I'll find the full numbers sometime tomorrow and let you know which book(s) they're in. The high fatality rate, and the rate of going straight to gjuam versus the slightly more stable overed, is what has people worried about the widespread activation of the virus.

It's also why the whole thing was kept secret for so long - The public would not react well knowing that most of them are dead if it goes active.
>>
>>54932219
See, I thought it was this too, but then I remembered the setting I was trying to find had some basis with some sort of school system, like an academy.
>>54932244
Ahh, pretty sure this is the one, gonna have to do some research to see if my nano machine bullshit was indeed this setting, since I dont see the tech in the jump.

Many thanks to the both of you.
>>
File: EVIL MASTERMIND COUNTERMEASURES.png (42KB, 857x314px) Image search: [Google]
EVIL MASTERMIND COUNTERMEASURES.png
42KB, 857x314px
>>54932614
Because calling Mori Papa is just countermeasure SA156 in the Chaldean manual "The Four Great Evil Masterminds: Countermeasures"
>>
>>54932030
Well, first jump was in DC. That's already pretty dangerous, even with the "no universal resets" clause. To top it off, I started in Gotham. My powers were shrinking, growing, and I had a suit of armor and a Mother Box.

After that, it took me five more Jumps- Stranger Things, Sherlock Holmes, Indiana Jones, Archer, and Pirates of the Caribbean- to get more "superpowers" in Bioshock. The thing with size changing powers is, it's very easy to notice, and with those being my only powers for those years I had to be very careful with how I used them. If I used them in Archer, someone could see and then the KGB, CIA, or some other acronym would find me while I was sleeping or knock me and I'd be fucked, for example. This meant that I often had to rely on my skills to survive in these settings, saving my powers as a trump card or for emergencies.

In Bioshock, I decided I would try and use subterfuge to change Rapture for the better. I took Scout, Houdini, Decoy, and Aero Dash plasmids, then devoted my tonics to survivability. I failed to affect real change in Rapture, though I did postpone its fall for a few more months. I ended up escaping the city eight years in, by the skin of my teeth, by using my size changing powers and a pilfered, modified diving suit to escape the city undetected.

After that it was Fallout and Undead Nightmare. Not nice places to be. I should also mention that up until this point I had avoided killing anybody directly (Nazi bases are volatile when mystic artifacts are involved; it couldn't be helped), but that wasn't going to work in these two places without serious risk.

The tenth Jump was Lost Valley, which was alright- it was at this point I had hit my stride, and combined with my experience I was able to help Romulus and Abner forge a just society in the Valley. Had giant monster fights with the Mole God, Ratbatspider, and Adolf Hitler, too, so that was nice.
>>
File: 5FF.jpg (298KB, 835x587px) Image search: [Google]
5FF.jpg
298KB, 835x587px
>>54932578
Other Frans are good too.
>>
>>54932595
...I may have had to indicate my interest first, but once Hayate decided she was going to have me, my say in things... pretty much ended.

I fear the day harem perks are acquired.
>>
>>54932653
Moriarty is best supervillian cool grandpa.
>>
>>54932536
Digging through the more thorough fluff in later supplements during the jump it's a coin flip on activation on whether they become an Overed or go directly to germ. Though a lot of the world building seems to ignore this, because we don't have anywhere near that number of major germ characters. Either that or your average direct to germ infected doesn't last much longer.
>>
File: Squad (and Mori).png (753KB, 650x836px) Image search: [Google]
Squad (and Mori).png
753KB, 650x836px
>>54932686
Dont discount Babbage out of this! He is a cool car now!
>>
>>54932545
>>54932527
Yeah, I was helping Yunno on his dig when he poked the Jewel Seeds and got us sent to Earth via unstable as hell dimensional portal.

My Device went off line, and I had access to basically no magic.

I managed to find Nanoha's family's cafe by nightfall when I got basic functionalities back up, and after giving her dad some bullshit excuse about being her friend and loosing my ferret in the area, he let me inside.

Unfortunately, my Device was still stuck in pistol form and he managed to see it.

I'd forgotten that the Takamachi family were badasses in their own right, and her dad very clearly reminded me when he nearly took my head off with a sword.

I ran like hell to the nearby park, and after stalling him enough I got my Device rebooted. But not before he managed to nick my lung with his sword.

I knocked him out with some shooting spells, and that was precisely when Nanoha rounded the corner.

All she saw was a dude with a smoking gun standing over her dad's still body, so the inevitable happened.

I woke up three days later with a concussion, bruised ribs, and a broken arm.

On the plus side, Mr. Takamachi offered to train me in martial arts as a way of saying sorry.
>>
>>54932706
To be fair overeds from the UGN probably clean them up real fast and the cities of the world have been rebuilt more times than people can count any longer and memories are mass wiped. Mass destruction happens on a daily basis
>>
>>54932030
>wake up in Strike Witches having to pick a fight with the Chinese IADS in a F-35
It wasn't too bad except when those fucking J-20 bitches would pop out of the woodwork to geek the AWACS before the Flankers and Firebirds go for the full-court press on our strike missions. We'd have like a hundred of the buggers rushing out to try and basically kill the entire strike package all at once, fighters and tankers and all. Not fun.
>>
>>54932654
At least, I thought I had hit my stride. After a vacation in Sims 3, my benefactor threw me through the gauntlet. Platoon, Zombie Apocalypse, Stalker, and Far Cry saw me become increasingly more disillusioned, grim, and depressed, with Far Cry resulting in one of my companions from Platoon (I only took one from there; it didn't make sense to me that everyone would just up and leave their lives) leaving to return to his world out of stress. After trudging through Generic Horror Movies out of a mixture of stubbornness and grim determination, I ended up in Deus Ex: Human Revolution where my friendship with Adam Jensen helped me start to escape my rut.

There was one more speed bump though, in 1984. After a long, arduous process of undoing the brainwashing person by person until we could amass enough forces to both attack the place where the telescreen broadcasts were coming from, and the nearby missile bases, we managed to start a revolution and overthrow the government. That and in Red Dead Redemption where I spent time as a bounty-hunter and vigilante is where I really hit my stride.
>>
Just checking it is only Shadowrun cybernetics that lower your magic use ability not other types right? (If so that really puts a damper on the Jump)
>>
>>54932861
(Same Poster) Yes I know that is how it works in game/setting but when you have a few millenia of time to learn magic that is a pretty major distinction
>>
File: Eureka 7 Nirvash.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Eureka 7 Nirvash.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
>>54932523
Thank you!

I love mech jumps of all kinds.
On a semi-related note, is anyone working on a Tenchi Muyo: War on Geminar jump?

Is anybody working on an Eureka 7 jump?
>>
>>54932861
Shadowrun cybernetics impact essence, but if it applied to already existing cybernetics then you'd end up with jumpers dying immediately. Likewise, the essence loss from shadowrun cybernetics is removed post-jump, so the impact on magic only applies to SR cybernetics while in-jump.

As such, I'd say it only applies to SR cybernetics.
>>
>>54932523
Looks pretty good, so far. Like you said, a lot of it is still a skeleton (how appropriate, given Post-Disaster mobile suit designs), but what you've got is well written and evocative of the series. I really like that you included the ability to choose your frame, the idea of there being general-purpose templates that a mobile suit is built around is something that more Gundam series should use. Like, SEED kind of did it with the GAT-X series, but that barely got mentioned past the first five minutes of the show. And the way you have modular upgrades for the various equipment also kind of fits into that theme, of taking a starting base and customizing it to something unique to your machine. This is, no joke, one of the best mecha customization tables I've seen in a jump. You even made OC mobile armor types based on other names for angels! This is great, IBO Anon.

The one change I'd like made is something like >>54932552 and having a 0CP drawback so that the waists are actually armored. I know it doesn't matter, the waists never seem to take any more damage than the rest of the suit and it's therefore just an aesthetic detail, but when the show tells you that aiming for unarmored joints is the best way to deal damage it does look kind of silly to have huge unarmored joints on 90% of the mobile suits out there. It's a silly thing to fixate on, but having that option for those who love every other part of IBO's mechanical aesthetic except that would be nice.
>>
>>54932861
>>54932910
>If it applied to already existing cybernetics
>Go to Asura's Wrath
>Be a Demigod
>Go to Shadowrun
>Immediately become Cyberzombie, no take-backs
>>
>>54932910
>>54932922
Oh on the topic of Shadowrun does anyone have some tips to prevent being serrated by Monofilament wire? I don't think regeneration helps if my brain is cut in 2
>>
>>54932939
... Find a way to survive your brain being bisected?
>>
>>54932939
Heal fast enough that the cut heals as fast as the wire moves.
>>
What jumps have perks that can protect you from timeline-fuckery?
>>
>>54932939
Go to One Piece, take the map. Wank it as a copy of Buggy's fruit. Laugh your ass off when they try to slice you.
>>
>>54932939
Forcefield.
Acid or lava blood that damages the wire when it cuts into you.
Be liquid.
That perk from Razzle Dazzle that makes you immune to being cut and stabbed.
>>
>>54932939
You can just be more durable than human flesh. Mononfilament weapons don't cut through anything, they have a limit to their sharpness. In game terms they've got an armor penetration of eight points, which is high, but there are plenty of armors that give more protection than that. Monowires aren't some unstoppable super-weapon. I'd be more worried about the guns in Shadowrun, or the magical blasts, or the spirits a shaman could send after you.
>>
How has no one made a jump for Super Mario Galaxy yet?
>>
>>54932825
And then I went PPC, which was 10 years in fiction Delta Green written by Terry Pratchett the same way he wrote Night Watch.
>>
a question regarding the arrowverse jump:
it says that taking the speedster option, the speed caps at mach 40
you also need to take a drawback that gives you a speedster nemesis. This nemesis is immune to all your out of jump powers and gets replaced by another one should you defeat him.

Now: Does that mean this nemesis caps out at mach 40 too? Otherwise that will be completely impossible
>>
>>54933032
How much of that do you think is covered by High Tiered Nullification from Overlord
>>
>>54933061
All of it.
>>
File: 2726468-2.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2726468-2.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>54932030
>Overlord (LN)

Went as a Supreme Being and mage, so not really much suffering here.

>GATE: Thus

Kinda worried in this one, because, you know, fucking nukes in the hands of idiots and real gods, but the former were in another dimension and the latter didn't had that much power in the physical realm.

>Hellsing

Aside from Millennium and the occasional vampire or agent from Hellsing/Iscariot, there aren't many threats here after the first year.

>Generic Universal Monsters

Also, not much of threats here either. Took under my wing some nobles to form a cult in my honor in exchange of curing illness and prolonging their lives a few more years.

>Batman: The Dark Knight Trilogy

I don't really cared too much about Gotham or anyone in there, so I took this as a vacation jump and went to see the world.

>>54931845
>Not helping them develop an internet so you can shitpost on it
>>
File: OAA's Return.gif (2MB, 430x323px) Image search: [Google]
OAA's Return.gif
2MB, 430x323px
Ahahaha

going through my hard drive and found this gem from December 2015
the first gif I edited iirc lmao
>>
>>54933035
Because it doesn't offer omnipotence, so no one cares.
>>
>>54933079
But none of them have been nor will be good enough to warrant that kind of reaction. Maybe if it was a better jumpmaker, like Muyo, but otherwise no.
>>
>>54933093
Shhh, it's alright. We all know nobody wanted to be near you on Christmas, and that's why you had to cry about us here. You don't have to keep projecting your problems at strangers on the internet.

Your shame is known.
>>
>>54933035
Because we clearly don't care about this game as much as you do. There's nothing wrong with that, though. Make a jump for it, it should be interesting.
>>
Why are the good servants so expensive?
>>
>>54933061
Everything except potentially some of the spirits they could throw at you. Those guys can be scary. But metahuman magic or weaponry wouldn't be a threat.
>>
File: ChristmasMiracle.png (173KB, 1014x644px) Image search: [Google]
ChristmasMiracle.png
173KB, 1014x644px
>>54933104
obligatory
>>
>>54933129
Because Val is like a living Gacha.
>>
>>54933120
If no one else does it when I get some non-/jc/ stuff resolved, then I just might. But this shouldn't be considered this a claim.
>>
>>54933032
I still carry around my Ares Predator. It's my go-to handgun.
>>
>>54933129
What are you talking about you can get a Canon servant for all your SP IIRC
>>
>>54933162
No, you can't.
>>
>>54933151
Does a jumpmaking AI count as "living"?
>>
>>54933162
That's just something SB likes to wank.

Has anyone noticed that SB makes up things, adds it to the jump and then complains about those things they made up and aren't in the jump?
>>
>>54933164
Give an example.
>>
>>54933172
It's not in the jump or supplement, therefore you can't do it. Now give an example of it being in either.
>>
>>54933171
>Has anyone noticed that you talk about SB and bring them up in conversation so much that it seems like your their unpaid advertiser?
>>
>>54933187
Yes, yes. This however is actually something those guys believe, probably because they don't ever really check over here. Maybe they're relying on some outdated document? Point is, it's not something you can do in the Fate jumps.
>>
>>54933164
>>54933171
Ahh my bad, also I said IIRC, which is good since I haven't done a fate Jump yet so I now know better for when I do take the Jump.
>>
>>54933162
Nope.
>>
>>54933179
t. Dumbass

Seriously, think about thinkgs anon. Your attacking someone who already agrees with you.
>>
>>54933192
It's assumably a houserule they like because they want certain canon servants, and also love making up new rules to justify getting more stuff.
>>
>>54933192
You just admitted to being their unpaid advertiser, m8. Crossposting shitstirrers are the THOTs of /jc/
>>
>>54933192
Maybe they got told "you can build a canon Servant with SP" and took away "you can spend your SP to get a canon Servant instead of using the supplement"?
>>
>>54933192
Why do you think we care what some shitheads on SB think?
>>
>>54932523
>Mobile Armor [600CP]
Thank you for this.

Also, uh. What's up with the Frame section? It mentions MP at the start but the actual prices are in CP, and... I'm not really sure I understand how the cumulative pricing stuff is supposed to work. The only thing indicating connections between the purchases is the fluff and the Valkyrja Frame doesn't add up to 200 if I'm even reading this right.
>>
>>54933214
Thats makes sense. A reasonable misunderstanding.
>>
So, uh. I just found a mostly-finished WIP for Wonderful 101 on my drive from November. Were there any claims or other WIPs for Wonderful 101 currently active? Because if not, I should have a version 0.1 done in a few days, probably.
>>
>>54933229
We... kind of already have one. Like, done. Check unimaged N-Z.
>>
>>54933203
Question for Magical Might it says it goes off of your Magical Energy. Does that mean it goes off of Willpower or Mana (Or is it that willpower gives mana in setting, I really don't know alot about it.)
>>
>>54933229
Please check the drive befor easking, we actually have a Wonderful 101 jump.
>>
>>54933233
>>54933242
What! I totally checked. Must have missed it. Oh well, fuck me. Sorry for wasting your time, guys.
>>
>>54933237
Magical energy in general, since it's based on the nonhumans magic rather then human. So either works, long as you have access to a system that uses willpower.
>>
>>54932609
Although that does requires all of your companions to take the Jedi origin, as the import option does not give CP.
>>
>>54933247
Maybe it's time to try making something original instead of piggybacking off of mostly done stuff others have done?
>>
>>54933129
Seriously though. i have not sat down and crunched numbers but it really feels like maybe the shittier half of all servants can be bought with the default 1000. val is here now, so my sleep deprived self shall ask, did i hear right in that you were going to do a new version of the servant supplement? or was that the product of a dream.
>>
>>54933162
You still need to build them. And some servants have various EX skills, like Jeanne Alter, which makes them really expensive.

These are also mostly F/GO servants, so let's hope that we get more CP when it comes out.
>>
>>54933254
That was my first jump. And my failed second jump, sort of. Generic Isekai was my second completed jump. I appreciate the attempt, but your words won't have much sting if you don't do your research first.

But, hey, since you brought it up. What would you like me to make?
>>
>>54933250
If you have multiple pools of magical energy, like stamina, willpower, mana... do the effects stack?
>>
>>54933270
I am doing an update but the prices won't be changing. You can get plenty of good Servants, including several from each of the jumps base settings with just that 1000. Keep in mind that that Servant is free. There is no cost. If you're wanting a better servant, you need to put in points to get a better one. Like if you were transferring CP to a companion who had already spent all they got with their import.

GO will make it a little easier to get canon servants, at first this'll be by making it easier to transfer CP into SP for them on a cheaper rate and later on there'll be scenarios for specific Servants, like one to get Nobunaga with her banned stuff or one based on Saber Wars to get one or more of the Sabers. That'll come later since it'll take more time to get all those done.
>>
>>54933291
Mhm.
>>
File: OcelotUnitMGSV.png (2MB, 1864x952px) Image search: [Google]
OcelotUnitMGSV.png
2MB, 1864x952px
>>54933287
>But, hey, since you brought it up. What would you like me to make?

A Generic PMC jump
>>
>>54933308
K thanks.
>>
>>54933048
PPC?
>>
>>54933299
Why did Demon Archer get her skill banned again? Isn't it basically God Slayer with another name?

I did build her without it, though.
>>
>>54933287
What kind of things are you interested in? We've only seen you do anime stuff, but surely there's something else.
>>
>>54933322
I believe the version in GO is much more limited compared to the scaling one she was originally described with from Koha
>>
>>54933299
I suppose I'll have to go with plan A then. I don't really give shit about power or skills as much as the cool people from through out history bit. is it against any rules to pay less for a weaker version with the same personality?
>>
>>54933287
Fantastic Four (2015 Film)
>>
>>54933287
Movies and novels jumps are always cool to see, even if they are less popular than anime jumps. Also, tv shows.

>>54933312
>No PMC building option in MGS.
>>
>>54933342
Er, not much of an answer. Basically Tenka Funbu or whatever it was was too strong in it's original form but the GO incarnation is probably k so I was maybe going to change it back when I do the supplement update.

Man not looking forward to that update. So boring doing the skills.
>>
>>54933347
You can get rid of skills or NPs and just say you summoned them without that shit, happened in the past. They can't be too different (You can't just make a completely different build and call it that person but missing a few things or having them a bit weaker is easy enough to justify) and they do still need to fit the class you summon em in. Take away a Saber's sword and they don't really fit the Saber class.
>>
File: 1465228579795.jpg (117KB, 855x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465228579795.jpg
117KB, 855x960px
>>54933355
Just lift all the bans and copy and paste the skills from the wiki.
>>
>>54933367
Don't be silly. Just copying them over looks hideous. The original version of the supplement was just awful on the eyes. But making all those boxes and copying all the text over and altering them is mind numbing.
>>
>>54933312
I don't know nearly enough about the subject. If I tried it would be an atrocity.

>>54933331
I'm definitely a huge fucking weeb, that's for sure. I play JRPGs, read manga, of course the LNs and WNs that inspired Generic Isekai. Aside from that? I mostly just aimlessly browse the internet. Oh, and play incremental games. I have this vague idea of doing a Realm Grinder or Shark Game jump, but I don't think I have the chops to pull it off and produce a quality product.

>>54933351
No.

>>54933352
Sadly, those are the two kinds of media I consume the least of, as an incredibly poor weeb. Most of the stuff I do consume is mainstream enough that it's already been made.
>>
>>54933367
>it's a /jc/ forgot about the reason why Ultimate One isn't an available Skill anymore episode
>>
>>54933364
that was pretty much the plan. bare bones build to get cool people with as much of their canon power as i can buy with a grand.
>>
>>54933416
Not everyone will be affordable with just the starting CP but it should make it more affordable then before.
>>
>>54933379
So question is the Gate of Babylon a valid A++ NP to take for yourself. (Probably won't take it but I am curious on your thoughts on Gil's BS).

(I am not prideful enough to be Gil, currently trying to think of a servant that best represents my nature rather than the one that gives me the best results.)
>>
File: Angel Notes jump.pdf (532KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Angel Notes jump.pdf
532KB, 1x1px
>>54933412
>>
>>54932939
Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation from X-Men Movies
Anomalous Physiology from SCP Foundation

There are other 'no vulnerable points' and 'you can keep functioning despite injuries' perks, but these two are the strongest, as far as I know.

Or you could just be a Shoggoth.
When in doubt, the answer is always 'be a Shoggoth'.
>>
>>54933428
Only if it's empty, though it'd cost a fair bit less because of that. You cannot buy 'collection' type Noble Phantasms like a filled Gate or other sort of getting more then you pay for options.
>>
File: 1417132815704.jpg (525KB, 2560x1758px) Image search: [Google]
1417132815704.jpg
525KB, 2560x1758px
>>54933399
You could do a jump of this. You can read it all in a weekend and it's a pretty fun series.

If you have too much trouble coming up with origins, you could also do it llike Sekai Oni.
>>
>>54933428
(Same Poster)
Now that I think about it maybe Emiya Lily or something like that XD. Why not we already have an alter
>>
>>54933459
Pretty sure someone else is working on that and that you're purposefully shitposting since you know that's definitely not an easy thing to make.
>>
>>54933459
hahaha. Man, that's a mean trick to do to someone
>>
>>54933428
You can get the get in Fate/Kaleid
>>
>>54933475
Disregard me, I'm an idiot and didn't realise what exact series it was.
>>
>>54933459
I don't think the Bloodborne/Sekai Oni method is really needed for this series.
>>
>>54933399
Uh, look under the "Settings_Wishlist" tab and see if there's anything that interests you?

>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m0fnuyJiPtpsYzGDQUNOP-UIm8f1RNd54eOJCFiUYKI/edit#gid=0

...If you find anything, ask to see if it's claimed or being worked on, just in case.
>>
>>54933299
>Keep in mind that that Servant is free. There is no cost.
That isn't exactly true though, they come with rather nasty mandatory drawbacks called grail wars. Anyone early enough in their chain to be interested in a servant for power would avoid those murder tourneys like the plague.
>>
>>54933459
I thought that was kyousou giga and got excited, that place seemed crazy in the best ways. no idea what this is about though.
>>
>>54933514
I mean, sure, if you're a pussy there are definitely costs involved.
>>
File: Good bye sakamoto.jpg (250KB, 728x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Good bye sakamoto.jpg
250KB, 728x1059px
>>54933475
>>54933482
Really? I don't remember seeing that. Who was it and when?

Not everyone is trying to shitpost, anons.
Well, except you.

>>54933399
What about this one?

>>54933501
Well, if you can really get perk-lines based on the character archtypes, go for it.
>>
Hrm. If Misaka Mikoto were an Archer, how would you put her stats?
>>
>>54933514
Spoken like a coward.
>>
File: 1501951971359.jpg (1MB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1501951971359.jpg
1MB, 1754x1240px
>>54933514
>Not being able to kill all the masters the second you arrive
>Not being able to the same with the servants

You are jumping the wrong way
>>
>>54933535
Anon, did you go to fate SN/Zero before or after you were strong enough to kick Gilgamesh's teeth in?
>>
>>54933514
>>
>>54933435
>it's a /jc/ can't keep up with which jump is being talked about episode
>>
>>54933514
>interested in a servant for power

Shit taste, servants are for waifus and husbandos not your insecure dickmeasuring addiction

>>54933543
Tesla's, except lower strength in exchange for much higher agility
>>
>>54933514
Eeeeeeh, that's pretty wussy. Also not really something I'd consider as mattering given it's a core assumption to each of the Fate jumps that you'll be in them. Making a balance choice around that would...well, you'd be much more unhappy if I balanced with that in mind, given you'd have to pay to get even the 1000SP Servant at all.

>>54933543
Man I hate when I misclick.
>>
>>54932964
There are perks that stop people being able to erase you from time, but I don't know where they are from. Does anyone know which jumps some of those perks are in?
>>
>>54933620
ergh, as I say that I misclick. That second link is meant to go to >>54933589
>>
>>54933507
Uh, I appear to be listed as having claimed Kumo Desu Ga on there. I guess because I mentioned it in the notes of Generic Isekai? But I definitely have not claimed Kumo Desu Ga, and would actually quite like to see it get its own jump.
>>
>>54933558
Well yeah, most jumpers don't go to fate until they are powerful enough to treat the competition like insects. Part of the point I'm makeing anon.
>>
>>54933640
All that is preventing me from going to a Fate Jump is conceptual bullshit. Once I can get past conceptual weapons I am golden.
>>
>>54931833
That shits gay. There is already a Generic Hentai.
>>54932030
Slow start into a steamroll. Going to worlds in which short of suicide I wouldn't die for Social perks and whatnot then keeping my head down to in worlds with more power.
>>
>>54933617
Exactly, the way they are done so you need to dump large amounts of cp just to get a waifu is really expensive. Want Artoria? Well that is all your SP and CP gone right there.

They have high prices based on being powerful despite the main reason for waning them being companions/waifus!

Seriously how often do you find a canon companion that costs 950 CP?
>>
>>54933720
That's not the reason you listed, you can't use that to support your argument now. How can you say you love her if you aren't even willing to get involved in a rousing game of murder-death-kill with her?!
>>
>>54933720
Well, sadly, just wanting them for waifuing doesn't remove the fact that they are that powerful. Just like high level perks aren't offered for cheap if you say you'll only use them for minor things, powerful Servants don't cost more without losing some of their stuff.

Also, by the by, if you truly admired Artoria you'd be willing to max out your drawbacks just to get her. You Seibah heathen.
>>
>>54933759
don't cost less*

Man writing in jumps and thread at once does not work well
>>
>>54933617
>Tesla's, except lower strength in exchange for much higher agility
Would you regard her as closer to B or A rank agility?

Non-servant, she can canonically react to supersonic Saints with her iron sand, but that's not precisely agility.
>>
File: Prisma_Mayhem.png (2MB, 700x5274px) Image search: [Google]
Prisma_Mayhem.png
2MB, 700x5274px
What little sisters need the most protecting?
>>
>>54933671
>That shits gay. There is already a Generic Hentai.
Wot. Misquote?
>>
>>54933776
That is dawww.

Also, I will say the same thing I said before someone asked one smiles need protecting, Homura (Who really should qualify for a heroic spirit by this point).
>>
>>54933774
Honestly? Given that these days EXes are being thrown around like fucking party favors I'd go ahead and give her an A+ for that because of how accustomed she is to zipping around on magnetism.
>>
>>54933655
Just get strong enough and dump points in luck and magic resistance. That's literally all you need to ignore the conceptual bullshit
>>
>>54933792
(Same Poster)
Sentence structure how do I do. Geez it's late can't type straight
>>
>>54933747
I'm fine with getting into the death match though, the other masters/servants are completely screwed against a jumper.

I am contesting the idea that the servants are already cheap enough since you get one for "free", despite having to pay huge amounts of CP to get any of the ones people want.

They are extremely expensive and even the SP you start with isn't really free.
>>
>>54933776
Take the first war drawback, wait till the right time. and pick jack up before she becomes a servant. if ever there was someone in need of protecting its the little ball of sad murder.
>>
>>54933776
There are ~10000 of them in Academy City.
>>
>>54933767
I am curious how many servant F/GO will allow for considering the absurdly high power level most of F/GO operates at
>>
>>54933844
Mmm, detailed it a few times in the past. You get one free as normal and can get 3-5 more pretty cheaply but ones past those 3-5 get more and more expensive.
>>
>>54933810
Everything you get is technically free unless you dive into drawbacks. You don't have to do anything or work for any of this stuff you get every Jump, just live. Your Benefactor is giving you made up currency that you then give back to them for stuff. Your Benefactor is literally giving you everything for nothing.
>>
>>54933861
Unless your benefactor is like Yuki and demands payment in hugs.
>>
>>54933810
We get it. You do things differently at SB. We don't want to hear about it.
>>
>>54933861
Considering the benefactor is nigh omnipotent and you are giving him entertainment it isn't everything for nothing. More like exchanging stuff from an infinite surplus for fun. It isn't really losing anything eithier
>>
>>54933855
Might there be a Beast background, or at least perks based on them?
>>
>>54933877
I have my limits. I'm not shameless enough to just sell my body. I could only save that for the one I love.
>>
>>54932914
>>54933216
>customization table
For reference, the customization table wasn't made by me, but instead another anon who posted it to the thread and said anyone could use it. His prices were intended to be in another currency, but I put them back to CP. I added one or two more options and rewrote a few descriptions but otherwise it's just his straight.

>cumulative pricing
There are base pieces that you add onto a frame. Underneath some pieces are options that make them better, but raise the prices by the indicated amount. Take the Shield, for example. Base price is 50CP, but if you want to have the tower shield, it adds +25CP to the price. 50+25 = 75. Simple tiering stuff.

>The only thing indicating connections between the purchases is the fluff
I'm not sure I get what the fault is to this. The alternative is listing out dozens of redundant options instead of putting them all under one generic listing.

>Valkyrja Frame doesn't add up to 200 if I'm even reading this right.
It's priced at 100CP. There's no tiering to the Frame list, tiering is indicated with an indent and a sublisting under the base item.

>Armor the waists, anon
THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN
>>
>>54933908
Two of the backgrounds (Bad Guy for most of them, Helper for Fou) do have a whole bunch of perks based on the Beasts, the class or the characters, yes. You can be a Beast outright with one of the endjump scenarios but if you just want some of their cooler traits, you'll still be able to get some treats.
>>
File: no.png (202KB, 394x468px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
202KB, 394x468px
>>54933299
>later on there'll be scenarios for specific Servants, like one to get Nobunaga with her banned stuff
Yay!!
>>
>>54933922
But you may have so many, surely you could part with one?
>>
>>54933900
Well, considering some of the jumps and perks, the Benefactor probably has a very loose concept of entertainment
>>
>>54933759
Servants are powerful but not that powerful, in most jumps the cost of companioning your waifu is a few hundred CP. In fate it is most of your budget.

Other than the average jumper's autistic need for waifus there is no reason to get one of the better servants when there is a whole bunch of cool perks to buy.

I actually did blow my whole budget on Saber.
>>
>>54933932

0-cp drawback to start in gallehorn my good senpai?

Also how many people are in the PMC company if we were to buy it?
>>
>>54933933
>endjump scenarios

Must be a really crazy one. I remember reading somewhere humanity is actually destined to beat the Beasts and then go into space.

Even though so far it's mostly just one redhead with basically a non-lewd version of Kiara's ridiculous charisma and determination.
>>
>>54933935
Good taste in pic anon but I can't place the sauce.
Mind hooking a brother up with some Nobu Noub's?
>>
>>54933939
But which Saberface is best Saberface? And which Arturia is best Arturia?
>>
>>54933952
It's deliberately ambiguous, but given a huge, 10-ship PMC like the Dawn Horizon Corps has 2,500 members, it's safe to guess something like 200-300 people.
>>
>>54933939
Well, unlike most other jumps, the Fate series has a lot of focus on your single Servant companion. Servants are indeed very powerful in the context of the battle you find yourself in. Arturia is expensive, yes, because she is a near guarantee for winning the war if you're not an idiot (And not facing a cheater like Gil, who she still won against straight up anyway). The same with Zero and Extra, where most of the battles are one on one between Servants.

In GO, it's different and the prices will adjust to match that. But the rest of the Fates, these aren't just meant to be waifus you spent a few hundred to get half a dozen of. They're ostensibly meant to be the person who fights for you and protects you through the course of the Grail War against other Servants. You can get a fantastic Servant and still have points to spend on yourself without going into drawbacks. FSN Lancer leaves you with over half your starting CP and is a very strong, skilled and cooperative Servant whose main flaw in the series was just being limited by his master. Heracles, one of the strongest guys in FSN's war, is just 175CP more, leaving you with 300 odd CP and no drawbacks taken.
>>
>>54933935
What about Nobunaga is banned? I'm not familiar with F/GO, I don't know why this would be something appealing.
>>
>>54933981
Arturia is best Arturia for being best OG Seibah King.
>>
>>54933962
I'm hoping to make them feel epic enough, yes. They'll definitely be of a scale to derail Grand Order's plot.
>>
>>54933981
Original Arturia. Umu is an acceptable second.
>>
>>54933971
Chaldea no Erohon by UDON-YA
>>
File: Nero Formal Clothes 1.jpg (76KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Nero Formal Clothes 1.jpg
76KB, 600x1024px
>>54933981
Umu is best
>>
>>54933981
A Saber Artoria who has been aged up a little is best, if canon sabers only then lancer. Mordred an Saber Lily are also good but more as daughterus than waifus.
>>
>>54934012
>Protagonist fucked a pile of chibi Nobu's
Amazing
>>
>>54933981
Mordred is best saberface
>>
>>54933992
Arturia is expensive, yes, because she is a near guarantee for winning the war if you're not an idiot (And not facing a cheater like Gil, who she still won against straight up anyway).
But you do have to fight Gil, he is one of the other servants in Zero and is also after the grail in S/N. You have to deal with that gold pile of smug no matter what servant you get.

And for her to win that fight she needs an aditional EX rank noble phantasm on top of what she normally has!
>>
>>54934105
One of my favorite fanfics presents the solution of using Time Alter on Arturia since a servant can better handle the force exerted on their body to speed Arturia up way past what Gil can respond to
>>
>>54934031
Agreed.
>>
Bestowable powers list has:
>D&D 3.5 Settings (Teachable Magic System)
Which I can't find in Forgotten Realms jump. Am I missing something?
Please explain
>>
>>54934105
Or you can take advantage of Gil's many flaws, some of which only apply to Arturia. His arrogance, his blinding desire for her, allying with other teams to gang up on him.

If you're treating the war as a straight, 1v1 slugfest, yeah you're going to have trouble on jump 1. But you don't need to. Even putting aside meta knowledge, which makes the war a shitload easier, you can still team up with several other characters. Shirou is a genuinely good person that would happily team up if you implied you were doing it for good. Rin likely would too, being a good person in the end. That's a three Servant team already, including one Servant who is a perfect counter to Gil and, if you're not getting Art yourself, a really strong Saber who distracts Gil really good.
>>
>>54934127
That is clever but it relies on teaching some fairly advanced magecraft to a swordswoman on short notice. Maybe a jumper with the right teaching perks or a time chamber could do it though.
>>
File: What We Do in the Shadows.pdf (510KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
What We Do in the Shadows.pdf
510KB, 1x1px
Okay, just a shorty this time. Believe it's my shortest one ever in fact. Woulda been done yesterday but I spent all night distracted writing with Bee so eh, who can help it?

What We Do in the Shadows is ready for jumping.

To head off the werewolf questions, I didn't include them because of the sequel that's eventually coming out.
>>
>>54934172
I just realised the possibility of feels bad of the fact that the masters won't get to keep their servants but you would meaning there is a chance Shirou could meet Arturia again but she won't remember him, likewise you would have a servant but Shirou wouldn't. (Unless I am misremembering and Master's Alliance also brings the servants along)

>>54934198
In theory or at least in fanfic theory you could use it on others using bounded fields but Emiya Kiritsugu may not have thought of it
>>
>>54934220
>Not swearwolves

One job
>>
>>54934220
Congrats on another feather in your cap sugar butt!
>>
>>54934231
The other masters can keep their servants if they can support them. Rin does. There's no real need to actually complete the war if none of the contestants desire to and several of the Servants have the power to destroy the Grail.

>>54934232
What can I say? Saving my best wolf puns for the sequel.

>>54934233
Aw, thanks honey bee~
>>
>>54934231
Oh. Sorry, missed that you meant Master Alliance. Yeah, that does suck a bit. Still, they'll get over it.
>>
>>54934220
Being a classical Stokeresque vampire? That's pretty novel desu fampai. Thanks for the Jump famalam
>>
>>54932030
Early chain, for me, involved keeping my head down and avoiding PLOT while doing things like "Being a merchant", "Gathering resources", and "Experimenting with crafting".

Then, I landed in Mother... a setting with which I felt familiar enough with to intervene... especially since taking the powers I wanted there pretty much roped me into being the protagonist of the entire plot. I started that jump off by doing probably the worst thing that I've done in my entire chain. Under the pretense of friendship, I lured a young child out into the woods so I could murder him. Once we were in a sufficiently isolated location, I psychically paralyzed him, pushed him into a hole, and burned him alive.

Now... I am talking about Pokey Minch, who plausibly had it coming. At the time, I thought about it along the same lines as killing baby Hitler; given how evil he'd become, and how much suffering he'd cause, it seemed reasonable to avert that particular chain of events as thoroughly as possible. Even so... I didn't even consider any other methods of dealing with him; I just jumped straight to 'horrifying murder'. Much to my later regret, this proved completely pointless; Giygas was totally able to find other agents, and main consequence of that murder was to muddle my knowledge of future events.

That was a factor behind my later decision to acquire befriending perks, including Enlightenment; I don't actually know how what I'm doing is going to turn out, so I'm better off not committing irrevocable murders based off my vague, centuries-old, pre-eidetic memories of fictional settings which may or may not bear any relation to the worlds I find myself in.
>>
>>54934277
That's too much famming...
>>
>>54934170
It's just saying that the settings default is being able to teach it.

Whether or not you can post jump is up to you.
>>
>>54934233
>>54934250
God damn it, you two are so cute I'm going to get diabetic neuropathy and lose all my toes.
>>
>>54934220
>You are badly burned by the touch of sunlight, killing you in a few seconds of full exposure. Silver burns your skin harshly too and garlic is like poison. You cannot cross running water on your own and holy objects are very bad news. All the weaknesses of the classical vampire are yours, such as the most basic need of all Vampires, the need to sustain yourself with human blood. Your powers will grow with age, though they can be harshly weakened by madness or a poor mental state.

Ouch.

Why can't you be a werewolf or something else? What of the Drop-In origin?
>>
>>54934363
Mate. Mate. The very post you're replying to. Please read it in full. Werewolves are eventually getting their own sequel movie called We're Wolves, so I decided to not include stuff for them and focus on Vamps.

Drop in origin is the Newbie origin, think I forgot to make that clear.
>>
>>54934220
Is the change to black backgrounds here to stay?
>>
>>54934379
Alright, I overreacted a little because I was a bit taken abak by the mandatory weaknesses before I found out more about the series. Still stings for me, but if it's there in VTR and VTM I guess that's how it be.
>>
>>54934401
Well, you are a vampire. It'd be a bit silly to just not have the weaknesses of a vampire for no reason.

>>54934397
Probably. I find it much more pleasant on the eyes.
>>
>>54934401
Just get perks to ignore them. Tsukihime and Jorge Joestar have some iirc.
>>
>>54934363
This, pretty much. I have a tendency to want to go vampire-slayer instead of vampire, so in jumps associated with that sort of creature, I really find myself wanting a "No thanks, that power set sounds awful; I'd rather decline it entirely in favour of a wooden stake" option.

>>54934379
An origin that comes with severe intrinsic drawbacks, including a permanent alt-form, is not really a Drop-In origin. I'm not salty about the fact that there are multiple jumps that have nothing to offer except evil powers that I don't actually want, and I'm totally prepared to fanwank my own "No thanks" option, should I randomly arrive in such a jump... but I don't think I'm alone in feeling that way, either, and I'd generally prefer to have an official non-vampire option in such cases.
>>
>>54934475
Well....tough luck? The jump is about the vampires. There'll be ones for the werewolves and humans when the respective series for those come out, a sequel movie and tv series, but this one is explicitly focused on the vampires. I could say any of them can be drop ins but ultimately, the jump is about being a vampire.
>>
Could someone post Generic Isekai?
>>
>>54934551
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2zDxu3McViTdUtnTUVra1VxdVU/view
>>
>>54931833
Did anybody get a backup of this before it went down?
>>
>>54934220
>no attraction/fashion perk called Dead But Delicious
>>
>>54934627
I knew I'd regret not asking you first. I'll do a small update, especially if you have anything else.
>>
>>54934661
I've got a question about NieR: Automata,With the anti-combo chips equipped can you hurt yourself to trigger the six seconds of invulnerability?
>>
>>54934667
I....don't believe so but I don't think I ever really tested that in game.
>>
>>54934670
https://rebelgame.xyz/spoilers-a-chip-set-that-expands-on-nier-automatas-self-destruct-feature/

Apparently it does apply in game, But I'm wondering if I could use it as a cheesy tactic for enemies who could one shot me.
>>
>>54934661
I'll have a proper read through it when I get the chance and see if I've any ideas. Glad someone made it.

First line of Dead But Delicious should be "When you are a vampire you become very sexy" if it makes it in.
>>
>>54934684
I'm...not seeing where that says it applies in game, only that it'll help when you're recovering. That said, I went to the wiki where a comment more directly confirmed it, so yeah, you can activate it with self harm.
>>
>>54932523
The Mobile Suit Battalion would retain upgrades we give them right?
>>
File: 1498351001269.png (3MB, 3000x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1498351001269.png
3MB, 3000x2200px
>>54934292
more like fampire, amirite? kill me

>>54934624
I have one from May.
>>
>>54932523
so I noticed that Structural Armor and Nanolaminate Armor Coating mentioned imports but there is no import option
>>
>>54934717
Yep. They could even be imported if that was your thing, I guess.

>>54933216
Ah, fuck wait. I just figured out what you meant. Valkyrja Frame used to be in a tier and when I changed things from 'mp' to CP I lowered all of the prices. That's a my bad on my part. Fixing the typos.
>>
>>54934220
So Bat Sense starts with a vague sense of danger an hour before your life is threatened, and gives specific knowledge one minute before - am I right in assuming that in the middle your Bat Sense becomes progressively more specific? As in, with 30 minutes to go I'll have more of an idea of what's coming than I would with 45 minutes? Or is it just two distinct warning bells?
>>
>>54934961
Nah, it's pretty much more and more specific with a jump in sensitivity at the very end.
>>
>>54934773
Hey myrm, did you see my question here 2 threads ago? Here's the link >>54920498
>>
>>54933623
Chronicles of Narnia and Terminator
>>
>>54935054
Sorry, I missed that.

Unfortunately, she would have to spend 200cp of her 400cp on her Heavy Fleet of Fog Vessel.
>>
File: Clonning.jpg (808KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Clonning.jpg
808KB, 1024x768px
How dangerous is Libriomancer if no drawbacks are taken?

I would really like that Hiveminded perk pretty early on. Are there any more perks that allow you to create avatars and multitask through them? I want to actually be in control of them, not mere clones.
>>
>>54935117
Nah, no problem, can't expect you to be on thread 24/7.

Aw man, that sucks. Mmmh, could she forgo the free Light FoF Vessel to get her Heavy one instead? If not then too bad I guess.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
Just answering questions I missed while I was gone the last few days, don't mind me...

>>54880485
>So there's a point in my current chain where the Jumper gets cut off from fiat access to external power sources. So stuff like most chi would still work, but most magic or the Force wouldn't.
>So what I'm wondering is would his Inner World (backed with the Charm) from Infernals generate its own Essence or does it simply draw in Essence from the outside world? Would the world stop respiring Essence in the Underworld?
I'm pretty sure it generates its own Essence. It's sorta its own plane of existence and doesn't really have an "outside" to draw Essence in from anyway (despite being within you/your soul).

>>54885553
>Mardukth, can we use Akuma of your Own to give Solar/Lunar/Sideral stuff to our Third Circles permanently?
No, sorry. Wouldn't really make sense to allow that.

I could see it maaaybe (fanwank it?) working if you imported them somewhere as a mortal being not connected to yourself. But that'd involve making them full companions, so might not be the best option.
>>
>>54935132
Desolate Era

Taowu Eighteen Fiendgods: a Divine Ability (Abilities only used by Body Refiners) that allows the user to flawlessly split their body into eighteen different clones with no loss in power, durability, or intelligence, with each of them being subordinate to one consciousness.

There is even one that would let you get a thousand bodies instead of just 18 as a scenario reward.
>>
>>54935147
Sorry, them's the breaks. If you want a big ship, you've gotta pay big ship prices.
>>
>>54935161
Well, that will be cool later on. Right now I'm still at street level, maybe city levels if all restrictions go out.
>>
>>54935132
Generic Creepypasta has both the Avatar power and the Spawn + ESP or Packleader + ESP combos.
The first is like clone you can remote control at will, the second and third are explicitly a hivemind - created spawn for the first, animals for the second.

Starcraft Zerg has Swarmling strain which lets you use 3 bodies at once.

Wood Clones from Naruto are kinda a mix between remote control and hivemind, but you can solve that problem by just getting a multitasking perk like Omnidextrous from Overlord.
>>
Which jump is Power Combinations from?
>>
>>54935201
Young Justice
>>
>>54935132
Use Manifold Presence, a spell from Mage the Awakening. It lets you be in multiple places at once. With a bit of Mind magic (3 dots) you can do different things in each place, and with Life (5 dots) they have separate HP. The only downside is you can't have different bodies casting different Mage style spells, though other magic systems should be unaffected.
>>
>>54934966
Handy. More fuel for my paranoia!!
>>
>>54935208
Thanks.

While I'm thinking about it, are there any perks like it elsewhere in the chain? I have more than 8 companions who I'd like to get it.

I'm also not going to SMT for a long time so I can't use Sacrificial Bestowment.
>>
>>54935262
Transcendence in Bleach.
>>
>>54935160
One Inner World thing that I've never been sure of: Does it help with regeneration across all of your essence, or just Infernal, primordial tainted, essence?
>>
>>54935199
Wait, what's this about wood clones being remote controlled? How does that work? It seemed like in the series they were independent since he needed his ear com to communicate with his clone at a distance.
>>
>>54935309
I think you've got a misunderstanding about how it works. It functions like it was a Manse that you've got built into you. Manse-based Essence regeneration is a fixed rate, not a percentage, so it doesn't matter how it interacts with your other Essence pools. And all Essence is the same once you've respired it and made it part of your Essence pool, you could be respiring a totally opposite type of Essence from your type (like a Water-Aspect Terrestrial respiring Fire Essence) and it would still work the same. So long as you're able to respire it at all in the first place, that is, some types of Essence are incompatible with normal regeneration methods. Infernal Essence isn't one of them, though, so go nuts.
>>
>>54935377
According to Narutopedia:
>They have the ability to travel far from the user and are able to communicate with the original.
and
>Wood clones are also somewhat inhibited by the actions of the user, so if they are preoccupied with other tasks the wood clones will not be able to act to their full potential.
>>
>>54935377
I'm looking at the manga right now, and they're purely mental. Maybe the anime added Yamato using a radio in those scenes, for some reason? Madara and Hashirama certainly never used radios, though, in anime or manga.
>>
Can I access The Rise of the Shield Hero-verse with Isekai ?
>>
>>54935132
Not too dangerous if you avoid the mc, at first, it gets more dangerous later when magic becomes common knowledge. Hell stick to small towns and watch out for vampires and youll be fine.
>>
>>54934220
>I spent all night distracted writing with Bee
Le-lewd!
Thank you for another jump, Valeria.
>>
>>54932256
We've established that you didn't waifu Sansa in ASOIAF. Who DID join your harem then? Not Lyanna surely?
>>
>>54935405
>>54935418
Got it, thanks for the answers.
>>
>>54935441
Thanks for answering. If you don't mind me asking a little more, are there any conceptual bullshit that I should be aware of? Can the characters bring high-level destruction to the world?
>>
>>54935309
As >>54935394 says, it works like a Manse and there's not really any difference between differently-aspected essence. A solar for example could just as easily regain essence from a Yozi manse as from a Solar manse.

There's some slight differences in living and necrotic essence. But even that doesn't matter much, aside from not letting living beings respire essence in the Underworld and vice-versa.
>>
>>54935512
Anytime chickadee.
>>
>>54935573
I didn't think it was possible for someone to make a jump about Vampires that I'd actually like to jump, even Hellsing is a stretch for me. Bravo, Val. Nice jump.
>>
>>54935615
Haha, glad you're enjoying it.
>>
>>54935553
Yeah they can, though it requires some set up.

For example the guy in charge of libriomancers is gutenburg, as in the printing press. At one point in the story he decides that he is going to get rid of magic which would also get rid of the magic creatures and stop a lot of shit going down, so he (being the rich immortal type) makes a new harry potter book and ships it out to all the book stores called harry potter and the goblin scepter. The scepter completely removeaall magic from the earth. He never gets to make use of it but it is generally assumedthat it would have worked.
>>
Zanpakutou's power and durability depend on the wielders soul right? Just wondering if I go to a high level world and give someone an asauchi if I would have to worry about it breaking or being underpowered for them.
>>
>>54935628
>>54935553
Oh and an undead sorceress almost gets loose and destroys the world, but that gets solved by mc and company.
>>
>>54935648
Partially they depend on the user's soul. Partially they depend on the user's understanding of the zanpakuto spirit. That's why Kenpachi's sword was always chipped and cracked, and why he couldn't manifest shikai. It's because he didn't even know Yachiru's real name, let alone that she was his zanpakuto. It's also why Zabimaru's bankai got an upgrade after Renji learned that its real name was "Soo Zabimaru" and not "Hihio Zabimaru".
>>
Hey Val, would it be possible to make a NP that is a title, or a weapon that's like 'whoever holds me suddenly gains good sword skills'?

I'm trying to make something easily transferable.
>>
>>54935736
Yes to both, though you'd probably have to make the transferable bit take up some of the rank power.
>>
>>54935760
What rank do you think a title that grants every weapon you hold the same effect as kiri's gun would be? Thinking A, maybe A+ for transfer.
>>
>>54935648
Spiritual pressure is what determines the power and durability of your Zanpakutou, rather than the amount of spiritual power you have. Reiatsu as opposed to Reiryoku is the determining factor
>>
In generic Isekai how does 'reborn' work with Sentient Item? Would you wake up in the forge you were just smithed in or something?
>>
>>54935786
Er....at least yeah. Depends on if it applies to things like the bullets you fire from guns. If it does, might go even higher.
>>
File: golem.jpg (438KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
golem.jpg
438KB, 750x500px
Didn't get too many responses last time, so I might as well have a second go before giving up.

/jc/, I want golems. Where can I get golems? Clay, stone, metal, whatever.
>>
>>54935893
D&D
Anima: Beyond Fantasy
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Vesperia
Erfworld
Alterworld D. Russ
Fate/ (various)
>>
>>54935893
Soul Eater has Enchanting which heavily focuses upon crafting golems with magic that anyone can use with the right tools (Enchanter's Gloves). I think the only caveat is you have the shape/build them first, but it can allow for things ranging from snow to clay golems in the series, so things like metal, stone, crystal, wood and such seem possible. (Although it might have been that Golem making requires you to push magic into the material as you shape it, which explains why the golems seen were made from moldable substances.)
>>
>>54935893
Generic Isekai also has them.
>>
>>54934220
So.. if I decide to buy Historical Person as an Old School vampire, do I get copies of everything written about me or would I have to go hunting for them in bookstores? And the same for the art and music, of course.

I'm also kinda tempted to be an Old School vampire older than agriculture... stuck as a child. Who's basically been using 'Respect Your Elders, It’s Worth It' to keep up with learning stuff as the ages pass by. Seems like a fun concept.
>>
>>54935893
The Gamer
Diablo 1+2
Exalted
Touhou
Master of Magic

The MtG jumps (Innistrad, Zendikar, Kamigawa) should also work even if it's not explicitly mentioned in the jump documents.
>>
>>54935957
Nope, you get all those copies.

Yeah, that's pretty cool and unique. You'd definitely have a rep.
>>
>>54936000
Sweet, thank you.
>>
>>54935893
In October you'll have LDM, so you can make a wide variety of them including Golem Inns. Or just the standard nigh-indestructible orichalcum ones, whichever you prefer
>>
>>54936081
I would advise against giving dates
>>
>>54936081
Not that anon, but what is LDM?
>>
>>54935811
In many isekei the all powerful evil japanese truck runs you over and you wake up in your new body, either when it is formed or for some reason many years after it is made. Fanwank it.
>>
>>54936099
That's probably a good idea actually

>>54936102
Lazy Dungeon Master. An Isekai where the MC becomes a Dungeon Master to a loli Dungeon Core
>>
>>54936122
>Loli Dungeon Core
...What.
>>
>>54936129
gotta get that pandering in
>>
>>54936129
Isekai is a genre that attracts more trash than any other. It's like Jumpchain, where people like to drop their mary sue self inserts into trash fantasy, but less acceptable since these people are actually publishing their trash.

I saw the other day something about an Isekai where the dude gets reincarnated as a hot spring frequented by babes who bathe in his magic water.
>>
>>54936118
Ok thanks. I wonder how A Fragile Life works with items or dungeon hearts.
>>
>>54936129
The DC's can take the shape of humans and monsters and this one in particular is a loli. She can up her visible age a bit, but it takes effort to stay like that. There's even a running joke that everyone thinks MC is into loli's because of her and his slave, which he uses as a hug pillow. It's not true though, he only likes feet.
>>
>>54936158
>"I self insert as a hot spring bath. Don't you dare judge me."
This is one step above attack helicopters.
>>
>>54936158
Man. I'm starting to feel Knights & Magic was the rare-as-fuck exception I stumbled onto.
>>
>>54936129
It's japan.
Isekai is like anime, only without even the slightest attempt to dress up the pandering to the base urges of NEETs and otaku as something less trashy.
It's basically media made by the worst otaku stereotypes for the worst otaku stereotypes, and totally upfront about it.
"Yes, you're a filthy, antisocial loser, now insert yourself in this escape fantasy that also panders to all your disgusting fetishes" is pretty much the creed for the genre.

>>54936230
Yeah, that sounds accurate.
>>
>>54936247
Like. Protag's not special aside from reincarnating as a white-haired trap. He just remembers his past life and the mecha he collected, and is COMPLETELY MECHASEXUAL.
>>
>>54936255
A man after my own heart, damn.
>>
>>54935687
>>54935628
Thanks for the help. I guess I will need to visit something to build up some resistances first before hitting up Libriomancer.
>>
>>54936255
It's always some kind of loser otaku protagonist.

I guess the ordinary high school student whose only notable trait is how incredibly average he is was still too high a bar for the target audience to identify with.

It's kind of sad when you think about it.
>>
>>54936314
Much prefer the other direction. The Konosuba direction where everyone is shit tier and the series glories in how shit tier everyone is.
>>
>>54936314
The ordinary, average student isn't really something anyone identified with. The archetype was just so generic that you could project onto them without really changing much and then living vicariously through them.

The loser otaku thing is actually hitting core audiences of otakus, losers, otaku losers, and those with such self-esteem issues that they think they're one of those things. These characters are allowed to live and breath, but they're like many of the audience with super powers doing the stuff they want to see done. Well, that's when it's done well. Other times it's just the main character's insert being a dick with OP powers.
>>
>>54936367
Well I guess that explains why most isekai protags wind up being dicks like Re;Monster.
>>
>>54936386
Just too caught up in the power fantasy to remember they actually have audiences to entertain or appeal too.
>>
>>54936165
Dungeon heart I can explain, young dungeons often have as few as 1 room, and few if any monsters. To grow they need things to die in them., young cores are often small impetgect gems but as they grow the gem often becomes larger and more flawless.

A young core with less than 5 rooms is vulnerable and weak.

Ad things die in them the core geys energy to grow and build more rooms and floors, the larger the dungeon is themore mana threy can play with either to make new rooms, rewards, plants or monsters.

An adolescent dungeon has between 5 and ten floors generally with an adult having more than 10 and up to 20, however sungeons in general have no limit to growth other than the amount of mana they have. Growing too fast is a good way to have adventurers put a bounty on you. Too slow and you become easy farming for adventurers, cores are often used in magic spells as reagents.

Thus is just from the isekeis I jave read though and take with a grain of salt.
>>
>>54934220
Well, here we go then. Have a build.

Old School [Free] Gotta go with this. Really cool.
>perks:
Here's How It's Done [100] Sigh. Always have to be the one to help others adjust.
Respect Your Elders, It’s Worth It [200] Aren't I the cutest widdle vampire?
Keep the Sheets White [200] Cleanliness is next to godliness
Best Friends Forever, Really [Free] Oooh, this is just really great.
Millenarian [100] Gotta keep up.
Medieval Mayhem [200] But of course. I spend milennia alive/undead, why not learn to do stuff?
Bat Sense [300] Paranoia's useful.
>items:
Period Outfit [Free] Not sure how much use a neolithic outfit is, but cool.
Historical Person [100] Loads and loads of sorta-narcissistic stuff. I particularly the stone tablets describing me as a 'demon' in hieroglyphs. Really cool to see the effect on civilization I had in general though.
Coffin [100] Fancy, and comfy.
Home Sweet Home [200] And having a private retreat is quite nice.
>companions:
Familiar [100] An ordinary gal who just gets off on serving a Vampire... Seems healthy.
>drawbacks:
Child [+300] Pint-sized ancient. I imagine my fellow vamps consider me something of an oddity.
The Hunt is On [+300] Bring it. People have tried for millenia.

Now I must watch the movie to figure out what I'll do here.
>>
>>54936334
KonoSuba's good for comedy. I like Re: Zero's take, where the MC is just some random loser who ends up with an OP power... that completely fucks him over again and again and is akin to torture, and he fights it because he has no other choice, not necessarily because he has the willpower to. If there is any Isekai protag who deserves happiness it's probably him, in my opinion
>>
>>54936177
Listen here you little fucker. I did not spend five years in the desert dropping got loads on brown people to hear you insult Helicopter-kin.
You're fucking dead kiddo
>>
File: 1490374854641.jpg (45KB, 400x312px) Image search: [Google]
1490374854641.jpg
45KB, 400x312px
Papa Bones is the only likable Isekai protagonist.
>>
Who's somebody that's worth taking along from Wind Waker?
>>
>>54936511
I love ainz but then again I also like the mc of mushoku tensei.

That story has like the most satisfying ending ever.
>>
>>54936511
You must introduce them when if? we get Youjo Senki
>>
>>54936548
I hope one day we do get it, just so that can happen.
>>
>>54936397
Nah, that's exactly what appeals to their audiences.
Those are the people who'd totally become raging dicks if they got power too.
They're not interested in becoming better people or helping others, they just want to take revenge on the world.

>>54936511
You kidding? I hate Momonga/Ainz.
He's a complete monster, not even out of any conviction or for a greater goal, just because he's too much of a doormat not to be.

>>54936541
>the mc of mushoku tensei.
How does it end?
I've only read parts of the manga, but he's at least trying to be a better person than in his last life from what i've seen.
And he's trying to help people and be a decent guy (even if he's still a raging pervert).
>>
File: Deathshead_Compound.jpg (114KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
Deathshead_Compound.jpg
114KB, 1024x614px
How big is Castle Jumpenstein?
Could be paragonable to Deathshead's Compound?
and how big is a small army supposed to be, like 100/200 men?
>>
>>54936598
>How does it end?
generic ass happy ending, he has lots of children, live an happy life and dies of old age. upon death he go back to hitogami blank space and witness him getting wrecked by his son or grandson, daughter or whatever, can't remember exactly.
>>
File: Kazuma.png (262KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kazuma.png
262KB, 640x360px
>>54936511
Kazuma isn't bad either. Most of his power he gets from his own efforts instead of a cheat skill, and he's a pretty alright strategist that can make the best out of his suck ass teammates using their overspecialization to do stuff.

Sure he has his douchey moments, but he's mostly just a dick to his teammates and vice versa. The one time he escaped them by temporarily trading teams with a guy he ended up being cool, useful and well liked, so it might be a vicious cycle brought on by his team.
>>
>>54936598
>He's a complete monster, not even out of any conviction or for a greater goal, just because he's too much of a doormat not to be.

And he is even worse in the WN if that's what you dislike about him. But he gets more active in later volumes.
>>
>>54936598
It ends with the main character watching the final battle between his decendants and the God that was his enemy.

They bow and wave before the end then leave, just him and this god who has been trying to wipe out the mc and his entire family for the last couple hundred or so years (this is way after the mcs time) and he talks to the god and thanks him, because if the god had not been trying to kill him he would never have ended up having his life and meeting all the people he loved.

Then he dies (he was already dead but his soul had not yet departed the world.) And that is the end.
>>
>>54936676
Kazuma's fine because KonoSuba is a comedy series, you're not meant to take anything he does seriously. A douchebag is much more acceptable when he's an amusing douchebag, especially when everyone else around him is awful in their own way. Classic principle of comedy.
>>
>>54936722
Kinda want an its always sunny in philidelphia set in a fantasy world now.
>>
>>54936622
Same size as the Castle Wolfenstein in the DLC. Probably a few hundred, yeah.
>>
In the Fate jumps, what happens to my Servant after the Grail War ends? Does it matter if they're an imported companion?

Also, does anyone know any perks specifically for inflicting justice or getting revenge?
>>
>>54936718
Yeah then hundreds of years later historians are disputing wether he evennexisted because of all the amazing things he did and all he built. He basically became someone so famous that nobody lnew if he was real or not.
>>
>>54936752
Penance stare from ghost rider.
>>
File: Knights of the Round Table.jpg (300KB, 2047x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Knights of the Round Table.jpg
300KB, 2047x1091px
>>54933514
>Implying Fate is hard
>When in the new jumps you can show up with 9 servants
>>
>>54936751
Dankeshen
>>
>>54936722
Yeah but even with that principle in mind he wasn't awful. He's generally a pretty okay guy to anyone that isn't being a dick to him, or a weirdo. His only glaring personality flaw is his perversion, and even then he usually controls himself. The only times I remember it getting the best of him would be the panty thievery moments and that time with Darkness in the baths which he thought was basically a sex dream. Fair warning, I've only seen the first season of the anime.
>>
>>54936752
They stick around, now supported by your energy instead.
>>
>>54936797
Pretty sure thats just GO.

Dont think picking up companions from King arthur or greek myth counts, and I don't think GM even has that option.
>>
>>54936776
How much is the perk and what background is it for? I can't seem to find it.

>>54936846
Thanks.
>>
What is the ideal order to take the four dragonball jumps in?

obvious start with DB, and then presumably Z next, but then multi or AF?
>>
>>54936884
Do AF last
>>
>>54936884
Multi then AF if you want to go by incrementing power levels (unless I missed something in Multiverse). Personally I took AF before it so I could take Multi as a gauntlet and have some fun
>>
>>54936882
Never mind I found the ability listed under another perk.
>>
>>54936872
You can do it using the demiservant option.
>>
File: img000005.jpg (1022KB, 4222x3008px) Image search: [Google]
img000005.jpg
1022KB, 4222x3008px
When is Bastard!! Part 2 coming out?
>>
What do we have to make escort quest companions ludicrously hard to kill?
>>
>>54937201
Bastard names are so bad
>>
File: Confused.jpg (7KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
Confused.jpg
7KB, 301x168px
>>54937201
> Dark Schneider?

> Generalismo Porno Diano?

..... Is this hentai?
>>
I've been kicking around ideas for my WoW build, and they've gravitated toward the typical minmax MMO style build. HOWEVER, over the last two days I haven't been able to stop chuckling over a truly fanfiction.net idea: NElf Worgen Demon Hunter who works for the Red Dragonflight.

I can't stop thinking and laughing about it, /jc/. Help.
>>
>>54937343
No.
>>
>>54937343
>Generalismo Porno Diano
I am glad I am not the only one who read it that way.
>>
>>54937235
You can use Lip Service (Medaka Box) or You Are Never Alone (Kingdom Hearts) to transfer one of your durability or regen perks to them.

Or just use magic. Potentially with Magic Must Defeat Magic (Jackie Chan Adventures), making them completely immune to non-magical attacks.
>>
>>54937356
Truly, it's a failing of the jumpmaker that a build can fuck over canon so fucking badly.
>>
File: 1388022029981.png (29KB, 285x335px) Image search: [Google]
1388022029981.png
29KB, 285x335px
>>54933129
Reminder that it's canonical that Jeanne Alter wants Master's attention and for him to spoil her. She just can't bring herself to admit it.

Even her younger, Santa version who feels the same way is exasperated in her hiding her feelings.
>>
>>54937438
So give headpats to dragon witch? I like this plan.
>>
File: nofun.jpg (129KB, 593x647px) Image search: [Google]
nofun.jpg
129KB, 593x647px
>>54937403
>builds have to follow canon
whattafaggot
>>
>>54936846
Not him but, I thought they turn into a companion at the end of the jump? I must have misread something.
>>
>>54937461
Exactly. She'll sit there and rant about tearing your arms off and how stupid you are for trusting an evil witch, but she'll secretly love it.
>>
>>54937515
>I thought they turn into a companion at the end of the jump?
they do
>>
>>54937438
I wonder who could be behind this post...
>>
>>54936846
Will Fate GO have regenerating command seals?
>>
>>54936846
If they are leeching on our energy, can we have them as followers and not as companions?
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>54937624
>have them as followers and not as companions
This, all my this.
>>
>>54932546

There's no Grand Order jump yet
>>
>>54937624
I think they just need your energy to manifest, not a constant leech. And you could import them to grant them their own physical bodies and not need you to supply them.
>>
File: 1453247721287.jpg (15KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1453247721287.jpg
15KB, 300x186px
>>54933992
>FSN Lancer leaves you with over half your starting CP and is a very strong
Are you serious? The guy is the ultimate jobber and has shit stats.
>>
File: Shinigami-Chop.png (82KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
Shinigami-Chop.png
82KB, 500x301px
>>54937659
>Wasting precious CP in useless servants
>>
>>54937672
Well he can almost match up to EMIYA and can last briefly against Artoria.
>>
>>54933992
What kind of terrible builds do you make where 300 is enough to pick up what you want?
>>
>>54937624
She's said before that post jump, your proper servants no longer cost upkeep or anything like that.
>>
>>54937672
Summon as caster.

He is cheaper and much stronger.
>>
>>54937688
>I want these things because they're so powerful
>But I'm not going to put in the effort to make them as powerful as possible
Step up your game, lazy-sempai.
>>
If I wanted to turn a hypertech smart computer with mind uplink into a piece of jewlry or add on gear for mass production what would be a good item to set it up as? Ring, necklace, glasses, some other accessory? Its all tech.
>>
>>54934220
Vampires seem completely awful here.
>>
>>54936884

Personally I took AF, Z, Dragon Ball, then Multiverse.
>>
>>54937706
Caster cu wrecks all the bitches.
>>
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SABERS
>>
>>54937711
"Destroyed" is the word they used in court, but it's hard to describe what my innards perpetrated against the porcelain and surrounding materials. You've surely seen a toilet overflowing at some point in your life. In this scenario, the toilet split apart like a carnivorous alien maw, and before it had a chance to consume me as its one final meal, the earth below it fissured, swallowing the fixture whole.
>>
>>54937712
A choker would be better that way they would have to cut off your neck to get it off, unlike a ring which they could just cut off your hand.
>>
>>54937711
>Not upgrading them later without using CP on your own
>Not wanting to have as many force multipliers

>>54937735
And then he says that he liked the Jobcer class better.
>>
>>54937712
I favor necklaces or glasses. You don't want the risk of a dismemberment removing a good part of the user's brain power, as could happen with rings or bracelets. And if they do not themselves have cybernetics to enable the mind-link, you'll want to keep the system close to the central nervous system so it can easily implant probes.
>>
>>54934401
>if it's there in VTR and VTM
It's not.

Or rather, I should say that outside of the need for blood and the sunlight weakness, all of those weaknesses are only present in specific clans or bloodlines. Only some vampires don't have reflections, are weak to garlic, or can't cross water. Vampires who are a massive pile of all the weaknesses don't exist in those settings.
>>
>>54937749
That's the mouse-over text from today's Whomp. What is the point of this? Are you comparing me to a toilet that you shat in so hard it destroyed it? I'm really not getting it.

>>54937765
That's true. But there are some things that you can't get without CP. And power sharing perks are boring.
>>
>>54937720
'Classical' ARE kind of aweful in comparison to some of the Vampires that we've got access to. I mean Jumpers can go to Boktai, or Hellsing, or Movie Monsters, or Van Hellsing, or Castlevania, or Vampire the Masquerade, or when it comes out Vampire Counts. Jumpers are pretty spoiled for OP Vampire Options.
>>
File: Caster Cu and Scathach.jpg (236KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Caster Cu and Scathach.jpg
236KB, 850x1133px
>>54937706
>>54937735
I kind of want to summon Cu, then take him to another Grail War and summon Scáthach.

It should be pretty funny.

I think.

I don't actually know all that much about how they saw each other asides from the fact that she taught Cu.
>>
File: Mobage.jpg (112KB, 1000x718px) Image search: [Google]
Mobage.jpg
112KB, 1000x718px
>>54937744
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SEIBAHS
fixed
>>
>>54936129
>All the replies to this post are loser otakus in a self-insert fantasy thread pretending to be better than loser otakus who read self-insert fantasy books
The hypocrisy is massive and hilarious.
>>
>>54937795
Kaga is best boat.
>>
File: 523.png (21KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
523.png
21KB, 250x246px
>>54937788
> What is the point of this?
>>
>>54937806
Including yourself?
>>
>>54937818
Okay, now we're doing Awkward Zombie. I do not understand this any more than I did with the last post. Is this some form of dadaist shitposting using the medium of web comics? Am I just too mainstream to understand your art?
>>
>>54936819
To be fair, Darkness was totally getting off on it hardcore.
>>
>>54937574
>Jeanne Alter posts on 4chan so somebody will waifu her
>>
File: Space cat explains science.png (380KB, 848x530px) Image search: [Google]
Space cat explains science.png
380KB, 848x530px
>>54937788
>And power sharing perks are boring.

You don't need power sharing perks explictly. Aside from some fiats, there are lots of science and magic perks that make almost everything replicable.

Importing all of your companions to try to make them strong is lazy. Spending time on improving all of them, is not.
>>
>>54937691
He's a jobber. He only exists to make other people look good. Cuchullain is from the first generation of servants and just about every one after him has had higher stats and better NPs. It's power creep sure, but Val is making the jumps after that's happening, then acting like spending all your points on a jobber with shitty stats for a modern servant is a good deal.

>>54937706
His stats are still mediocre.
>>
>>54937794
They were lovers, but Cuchulain left her to go back to Ireland and married someone else.
>>
>>54937789
I don't think there's any other settings where vampires are this bad.
>>
>>54937856
>Aside from some fiats, there are lots of science and magic perks that make almost everything replicable.
Yes, that's what I meant by "some things that you can't get without CP", the fiat perks. You have contributed no useful information to this discussion.
Thread posts: 449
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.