[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA with the Rem.uz dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: PANIC!.gif (3MB, 580x328px) Image search: [Google]
PANIC!.gif
3MB, 580x328px
Turns out you fags like my shit.

I host dnd.rem.uz & ttop.rem.uz. Since they're merging into rpg.rem.uz I figured I could do an AMA. I'll be adding a lot more shit over the coming weeks and opening up ways for ya'll to contribute easier. Stay tuned for that.

Ask away.

Proof: rpg.rem.uz/tg.txt
>>
And I'm his fag pal, here to ruin his day.
Jks, I'm here to lurk and ninja his questions if possible.
>>
>>54930222
מי אתה, ולמה שיהיה לי אכפת?
>>
>>54930283
>מי אתה, ולמה שיהיה לי אכפת?
We're wizards, and that's why, you fool.
>>
>>54930283
I'm a nobody who happens to host the troves for your favorite rpgs.
>>
>>54930222
Question! How do you keep it from being taken down?

Really appreciate the trove, btw. You've saved me a LOT ever since I got into TTRPGs.
>>
>>54930222
Where'd you get all the PDFs? It's a really good collection which I've used a lot
>>
>>54932442
He gets his collection mostly by torrents, and a few he gets from me. I purchased the Template Troves Volume III recently, and let him add it to his archives.
I've also gotten my hands on the Pathfinder Bestiary Levels and True Dragon Monster Classes, for him to add.

I've pinged him regarding this post, since I can't answer that in place of him.
>>54932305

>Mfw he goes to sleep, like a regular normie
>>
Any chance you can toss up some of the Gabriel Pickard maps/tiles that were in the old trove?
>>
>>54932305
I'm not doing anything special to prevent the host from pulling the plug on the servers themselves.

I could mask the origin behind reverse proxies, but that's just a game of whack a mole as much as not doing it is.

I keep several complete encrypted backups of the archive so simply setting up a new server when one gets taken down takes me a few minutes.
>>
>>54932442
As >>54933066 said, torrents and people sending me files I don't have.

>>54933500
I'm always open to adding more stuff! Though I never did get a complete copy of the old trove, so I don't have them on hand sadly.
>>
>>54930222
Yeah OP, do you have the Dragon Compendium?
I've got it, and a collection of other books also.

Quite a lot of d20 things too, but I've also got the 3e-3.5 Ravenloft stuff Rappan Athunk and S&S stuff that is pretty danm useful.

Also, I've saved a number of Web Enhancmeents in .png form, and templates for things so obscure they they're only hosted online, like this official template used for some character from a Forgotten Realm book which is from that massive template list thing no one cna et anymore.
>>
>>54936187
https://rpg.rem.uz/Dungeons%20%26%20Dragons/3.5%20D%26D%20Books/Dragon%20Compendium.%20Volume%20I.pdf

This?

Check back in a day or two, I'll put up some instructions on how to contribute to the Archive.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.