[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos Chwesyions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2660.jpg (25KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2660.jpg
25KB, 500x345px
I always wondered why specific gods had rivalries with others. Like shouldn't khorne hate tzeentch since he don't like sorcery and has so many buffs against it? Or shouldn't Slaanesh hate nurgle since he's gross and 'ugly'? It seems to me the established rivalries don't make sense.
>>
File: 1502821121357.gif (40KB, 351x251px) Image search: [Google]
1502821121357.gif
40KB, 351x251px
>>54927787
Yes... That's exactly how things work right now. Khorne hates Tzeentch because of trickery and sorcery. While Slaanesh hates Nurgle because he represents both decay and also stole away Isha after the Fall. What rivalries are you talking about?
>>
>>54927787
>Tzeentch hates nurgle because tzeentch is change, nurge is stagnancy.
>Khorne hates slaanesh because knorne is martial pride, and slaanesh makes battles weird.
>>
>>54927787
Khorne isn't fond of Tzeentch because he encompasses portfolios of trickery and guile which oppose honour and valour, and Magic is the antitheses of progress brought about by sacrifice, because it's literally cheating cause and effect.

Khorne has minor leniency for magic, in terms of summonings, enchanted wargear, and daemonic natural abilities such as the sweltering body-heat his daemons have, as it is stated that if a Khornate get's his hand on a wizard, he's to force that mage to make him a sword, because it's fucking hilarious that you take someone with phenomenal cosmic powers who can cheat and rape the laws of reality to do things that border miracles in the rawest sense of the word with little effort who could craft wondrous items for you-

And you tell him to fucking shove all that effort and talent into a sword else you'll stab him in the face till he doesn't have one.That's the ultimate expression of domination, right there, and Khorne is good with that. Also his Daemons are effectively Anti-Mage Nightmares so there's that too, Tzeentch can't hold a candle to him, not since it broke it's staff in ages long past anyhow.

Slaanesh Excess incarnate and his equally pissed off the other 3 in excessive measure, Slaanesh basically wants to fuck Khorne and often goads and berates him for it, to the point where there was mention of the fact that if the two fight, it would be Mutually assured destruction, and it's noted the form it takes around Khorne is pretty much a nubile fuckboy, so I guess it's trying for the whole Warriors reward angle, but Khorne is all business so he's not into that shit.

Nurgle immediately slapped Slaanesh's shit for getting all uppity when it woke and starting eating eldar gods, saving Isha from her, but there's sort of border between Slaanesh and Nurgle because people burn themselves out, leaving them to despair (AKA when you feel bad after you bus a nut) And of course, some more- er nasty fetishes come to mind.
>>
>>54934323
As for Tzeentch, well the event with it's staff sundering is the main point where it pissed everyone off, but it's the main motivator for the four, seeing as it is the entire reason why anything is happening at all, as it set it all in motion, and the fact that it's pretty much the entire crux for Chaos spreading with Slaanesh being the one who acts as the poster abomination for the war effort or whatever when it set things into overdrive.

They've all got this synergy going on where they overlap one another effectively.
>>
>>54927787
khorne is about the destination
slaanesh is about the voyage

nurgle is about despair
tzeentch works on hopes

they have antithetical domains, as a matter of fact I think slaanesh and nurgle would get along the best if slaanesh wasn't about the strive to perfection while nurgle the acceptance of stagnant entropy
>>
>>54927787
This is how it was explained to me.
>Khorne really hates Tzeentch
>Khorne hates Slaanesh
>Khorne tolerates Nurgle
>Nurgle really hates Tzeentch
>Nurgle hates Slaanesh
>Nurgle tolerates Khorne
>Tzeentch really hates Nurgle
>Tzeentch tolerates Slaanesh
>Tzeentch hates Khorne
>Slaanesh tolerates Tzeentch
>Slaanesh hates Khorne
>Slaanesh tolerates Nurgle
>Malice hates everyone
>Malice hates himself
>Everyone hates Mailce
>Malice tolerates the Squats
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.