[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been into 40k for quite a while(TTRPGs, vidya and just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Inspecting_the_troops.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Inspecting_the_troops.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
I have been into 40k for quite a while(TTRPGs, vidya and just reading stuff about it), but recently i thought of getting into the wargame, i have the resources and the understanding to do so but there's nobody around to play with, any tips /tg/?
>>
>>54926509
Not a 40Kid, but tabletop simulator (or some other online component) might be your best bet. I can't really think of anywhere outside a GW or LGS that you'd be able to find other wargame players.
>>
File: 12awg.jpg (821KB, 1220x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12awg.jpg
821KB, 1220x1080px
>>54926509

Half of 'The Hobby' is hobbying, half is playing. If you're not going to play, you need the creative desire to meticulously assemble, prime, paint and base tiny models. If you don't have that spark already, you're kidding yourself about 'getting into' the ttg aspect of 40k.
>>
>>54930752
This especially if you are not ready to assemble a ton of the same models and paint each on it's gonna be a hard time getting into it.
>>
>>54930752
>Dropping loads of moneys on expensive miniatures
>Going through the trouble of painting one by one
>Not playing the game
>>
Look, painting models is not the issue, the issue is not having people around to play the game
>>
>>54930888
Do some research in your area try to see if there is a LGS most will have people that are happy to have new players and will even help with things you have questions are, if that doesn't work try to convince some friends you already have to get into it but that is even harder due to the investment involved.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.