[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Front Armour 11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0207.jpg (287KB, 510x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
287KB, 510x717px
I'm pre-ordering a WH40k manga for this upcoming Comiket through a friend's proxy. I'm wondering if you folks on /tg/ would be interested in seeing this scanlated.

Also, on the off-chance that someone here knows how to navigate Japanese websites to buy stuff, maybe someone that can locate the previous issues that were shown here (https://warosu.org/tg/thread/34953670) can show me where to purchase them so that they can be translated as well. I think the titles are "Deep Strike Force", "Death Struct Force" and "Deep Strike Force EX". If anyone has complete scans or an idea of where to purchase them, it would be much appreciated.
>>
File: omg.png (125KB, 299x457px) Image search: [Google]
omg.png
125KB, 299x457px
>>54924117
>40k manga
>PAULDRONS and LOLIS

Emprah have mercy did I wake up in a good timeline
>>
>>54924483
Well, according to the archive posted there was one out in 2014. I guess people forgot about it or something.
>>
>>54924117
I would be interesting
>>
File: IMG_0310.jpg (107KB, 658x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0310.jpg
107KB, 658x507px
So does anyone know about any that were released previously?
>>
>>54924117
Doujinshi is mostly bought on Toranoana, Melonbooks, or used through Mandarake (or Yahoo Auctions?) You could search there.

A search by circle name might be more productive.
>>
>>54924117
/jp/ would be the place to ask as many posters there are in fact fluent in Japanese. They're also big enough dorks to potentially care.
>>
>>54926087
I can only find the one that I'm currently having ordered in toranoana. The rest give no results.
>>
>>54926183
I took a quick look at the artist's website.

DEEP STRIKE FORCE EX points to a Twitter post that points to a website that is no longer available, so I assume that it has sold out (the link labeled お買い求めはこちらから points to twitter which points to hobbymetal-iconoclasm; the Google cache for the page has two units in stock as of ten days ago, so they're probably gone.)

DEEP STRIKE FORCE and DEATH STRUCT FORCE are both marked 完売しました, so they are also sold out. I think you are either stuck hunting down used doujinshi - which I have no experience in despite having bought from initial distributors - or maybe waiting for the circle to put out a compilation book, which happens sometimes.
>>
>>54926346
I see... I guess I should start memorizing my moonrunes then. Almost got all hiragana memorized. Maybe I can contact the circle to see when they'd rerelease it or something. Thank you.
>>
File: inspiring presence.jpg (98KB, 260x573px) Image search: [Google]
inspiring presence.jpg
98KB, 260x573px
>>54924117
>I'm wondering if you folks on /tg/ would be interested in seeing this scanlated.
do you even need to ask?
>>
this is new and frightening territory for me
>>
When you get it, if you link it in a 40k thread (or enough 40k threads) I might be able to help translate it.
>>
File: 1411129506186.png (516KB, 1807x876px) Image search: [Google]
1411129506186.png
516KB, 1807x876px
I remember the first time this went up in tg, thanks to google I managed to find the thread in question.

https://warosu.org/tg/thread/34953670
>>
>>54928068
It was also shown in >>54924117 as well. Also, >>>/jp/ was incredibly unhelpful.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.