[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HMO Making 40k statues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: WarhammerOption2.jpg (309KB, 1335x704px) Image search: [Google]
WarhammerOption2.jpg
309KB, 1335x704px
http://hmocollectibles.clickfunnels.com/hmo-warhammer

ITS HAPPENING BOIS!
>>
>>54921429

>A FULL FLEDGED REPLICA OF MAN EMPEROR HIMSELF AT HIS FULL GLORY

HOW LONG UNTIL GEEDUBS finally hires an studio to make 40k ANUMU short

HOLY FUCKING SHIT 2012 WAS THE YEAR WHERE REALITY FINALLY GAVE UP!
>>
ok, which one of you sickfucks will pay 500 bucks for a 1/6 statue of Lelith or Yvraine?
>>
>>54921891
>Not paying for a Statue of a Bloodthirster, Glorius Ass included

It's like you don't want the gayest /fit/ butt to hit this sector or something
>>
>>54921429
>buy a 1:6 model of a baneblade
>drive it around
>>
>>54925148
But thats been possible for years now...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpGr8MBE65k
>>
>>54925187
Just how popular is 40K in russia? The impression I get is "very"
>>
>>54921429
literally who
>>
>>54929360
http://hand-made-object.com/
>>
>>54921429
>$1200 X figure
Finally something that makes 40k seem cheap in comparison.
>>
File: IMG_1808.png (169KB, 856x1106px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1808.png
169KB, 856x1106px
Seems like they can make good stuff.
>>
File: 1473185525753.jpg (104KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1473185525753.jpg
104KB, 680x680px
>>54921429
>Statuettes

Nigga, that's what I call true-scale

>mfw primaris are now manlets
>>
>>54926012
The setting itself is very popular. The actual wargame is not as widespread, mostly due to the fact that it is prohibitively expensive for an average russian fan. Most people who actually play end up using recasts from one of the local recasters.
>>
>>54929666
Shit you weren't kidding
http://hand-made-object.com/store/gaminglegends/gaming-legends-devil-may-cry-dante/

>600 dollas
>54 cm high
>45 pounds
>UV paints on orbs

wtf
>>
>>54921429
Who the fuck buys this shit?

>buy uber expensive $700+ giant ass model
>stick it on shelf
>do nothing but stare at it and realize how much money you just pissed away on nothing

Where the fuck is the sense?
>>
>>54921429
A health maintenance organization making wh40k models?
>>
>>54933592
CUHRAYZHEE Collectors, game devs.

Metzen probably pre-ordered a statue of EMPS Sanguinius and girlyman
>>
>>54933795
This explains why my fucking deductible keeps going up. Thanks, Obama.
>>
>>54933592
>Buy van gough painting
>stare at it on wall

also "of course the value of a van gough is going to increase!" plenty of people buy 500 dollar paintings of things they like that never increase in value.
>>
>>54921477
>HOW LONG UNTIL GEEDUBS finally hires an studio to make 40k ANUMU short

Anime studios ask to work on shit, not the other way around.
If you want an anime adaptation of something, you must get the higher ups of the studio into said something so they can then ask for the permission of that thing to make an anime of it.

You can commission studios to work on your shit but it's rare and it's left to the poorest ones around who have no choice.

Its because most of the money made from anime is from owning the IP. So working on someone else's IP pays badly unless said someone gives you full rights to everything,
which LN and manga authors have no problems with since they were never going to sell any merch, anyway.

TL;DR:
Wh40k is too shit in Japanese eyes to be worth an anime adaptation.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.