[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GHOSTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3946.png (2KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3946.png
2KB, 220x229px
What tabletops let you play as a ghost???
>>
>>54912015

Well, there's Wraith: The Oblivion for the obvious, Exalted has rules for playing ghosts in second edition (not good rules, but they exist), and I think that Blades In The Dark lets you keep playing as a ghost if your charcter dies.
>>
>>54912015
D&D 3.5 had Ghostwalk
>>
>>54912015

Wraith, but you don't get to haunt the living much, actually. Shit's pretty hard to do.
>>
>>54912015
Mutants and Masterminds lets you do it pretty easily.
>>
File: 1490241628507.png (104KB, 208x221px) Image search: [Google]
1490241628507.png
104KB, 208x221px
I'm playing as a ghost char in a game right now, its fun as hell. AMA.
>>
>>54912265
What system?
>>
>>54912283
Simple d10 system online
>>
>>54912015
GURPS.
>>
>>54912015
There's one on DTRPG called Beyond where everyone plays as a ghost.
>>
>>54912015

Monsterhearts
>>
Feng Shui.
>>
>>54912015
Blades in the dark
>>
>>54912015
D&D Ghostwalk + Sword and Sorceries 3e-3.5 Ravenloft adaptions with the addition of content found in the Libris Mortis and of course 2e Ravenloft.

DMG has a few articles on a number of important rules for hauntings and phenomena caused by negative energy.

Additionally, it is important to note that the Ghostwalk Campaign setting may in actual fact, timeline wise, be the short period of time where Orcus was a Deity, setting himself up in his own choice material plane, before Kiaranshalee Killed him, leading up to the Dead gods adventure back in the Planescape setting.
>>
>>54912015
ghostfuck
>>
>>54912015
Nightlife let's you play as ghosts, among other supernatural creatures. Predates WoD by about a year, I think. Sadly I probably won't get anyone interested enough to play it someday
>>
>>54914887
came here to say this

in MonsterHearts playing the Ghost is essentially about dealing with the trauma of your death. Their basic ability is that when something which reminds them of their death occurs they gain the condition 'traumatised' and if someone helps them get rid of that condition both the Ghost and the helper get XP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.