[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total War: Warhammer They're here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8EQ1KNkpmw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Z5gkfH_CE
>>
>>54904526
they sound too much like goblins
>>
>>54904726

There is a reason the two hate each other.
>>
>>54904526
Nice.
>>
>>54904526
They look awesome
>>
>>54904726
What would you want them to sound like?
>>
>>54904526
It's really wild to me that TWW exists and is not only a good game, but is easily one of the top three TW games ever made. CA took a setting that's no longer supported by its original creators and gave us almost every major faction from the TT game with pretty faithful renditions of their army lists and there's still a third game on the way, I'm honestly impressed more than anything else.

The game is definitely not perfect but it's so much better than anything I was expecting when I heard TWW was in development a few years ago.
>>
>>54906951
Not the same anon but I found the voices way too deep, they're supposed to chitter like rats.

They need to sound more nasally and snide, higher pitched.
>>
>>54907833
TWW is basic bitch shit. It is insultingly simplistic and boring.
>>
dammit /tg/ stop making me want a skaven army
>>
>>54910054
Ok
>>
>>54910054
History fag.
>>
>>54910054

Another bitter history fag BTFO
>>
>>54910054

Kinda how I feel too, but I think all of the recent CA games are like that.

Still excited to see more of the old world in a game so I dont care tho.
>>
>>54904526
holy fucking shit thank you OP

love ya
>>
>>54904526
>13 bell rings exactly in the first trailer
pottery
>>
File: tww2-campaign-map.jpg (644KB, 2048x1219px) Image search: [Google]
tww2-campaign-map.jpg
644KB, 2048x1219px
>>
>>54904526
why do fuckable rats need dubstep?
>>
>>54904526
Queer Headgiver looks shorter than I remember.
>>
>>54913480
I don't remember Elfland being that big. Or being directly north of Araby, for that matter.

Also, were they really trying to pretend the fourth faction wasn't the Skaven? Seriously?
>>
>>54913550
It's a joke ding dong. Everyone knows skaven exist but they don't at the same time, just playing that up. I'm guessing that the map is exaggerated for easier viewing but I could be long, equally possible they just wanted a way to shrink the oceans
>>
File: Warhammer_olde_world_map.jpg (1MB, 1434x975px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer_olde_world_map.jpg
1MB, 1434x975px
>>54913550
>Rat men of unusual size are a myth XD
But yeah they did try to meme it up for a few months.
Here's the real map for comparison.
>>
>>54913620
>>54913480

While the scale is enough off to bother me, I found the tight spaces on the TW1 map annoying enough to be glad for the larger size on the island. Gameplay vs flavor I guess.
>>
>>54913620
So they made notAfrica smaller and notAtlantis bigger?

Are they still doing that thing where you can play one supercampaign across the entire map?
>>
>>54916207
Yes, the megacampaign is still happening, but the old world will be simplified.
>>
>>54910054
>>54907833
I kinda hope that total war takes this and just goes full apeshit crazy in terms of new non-lore units or just taking the setting and implementing their own twist or background factions into the game proper. Like Cathay or something.
>>
>>54907833
My dream is that creative assembly fleshes out the whole warhammer fantasy world including things like nippon, kathay, araby and ind, which gw never properly developed.
>>
File: The_time_has_come.jpg (53KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
The_time_has_come.jpg
53KB, 600x576px
Seeing that Hell-Pit Abomination.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.