[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best block ever? hec yes :-)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (705KB, 887x348px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
705KB, 887x348px
best block ever?

hec yes :-)
>>
But anon

That is not Oddysey
>>
>>54899845

Those are weird invasion booster packs.
>>
>>54899967
that's also not odyssey
>>
>>54899845
Who is Urza and what is his saga,legacy, and destiny?
>>
>>54899967
>>54900116
hec yes, I said
>>
>>54899845

A block that almost killed Magic with how ludicrously unbalanced it was? Yeah, surely that's the best one.

It did have a lot of cool shit in it, I'll give it that, but it was not exactly their finest hour as far as design goes.
>>
>>54899845
Timespiral is best block.
>>
File: symbol.png (8KB, 318x283px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.png
8KB, 318x283px
>>54899845
Don't mind me, just being chock full of fast mana.
>>
>nearly destroyed the game
>good
Just as bad as Mirrodinfags.
>>
>>54899845
I have those sets plus waiting to be double sleeved for an Urzas block cube.

I love the cards but am not sure if this is going to be awesome or not.

How is the set for sealed and drafting?
>>
>>54899845
Scars -> new phyrexia was best block. Return to ravnica second.

Urza block, as good as some of the cards were, is like barely top 10 for block.
>>
Depends if "best block" means "most op cards" or "coolest gameplay".

If the first, then I guess nothing beats the good old Power Nine of the first editions.
If the second, then it's entirely subjective. For me it was Invasion.
>>
File: 1.jpg (64KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
64KB, 312x445px
Urza Block, along with Tempest and Visions block was the funniest set to play for me. I left the game with Mercadian Masks and came back with Lorwyn, so i can not opinate about Invasion.
>>
>>54905329
This guy is objectively correct
>>
Shadows over innistrad a best
>>
>>54900116
Agreed. Odyssey best blockfu, all other blockfus are a shit.
>>
am I pleb for liking Alara?
>>
>>54908389
my man
>>
>>54899845
Urza Block is what happens when you get raw, unrefined Maro direct from the source without Development toning him down.
>>
>>54908301
Odyssey and Tempest were my favorites
>>
1. Odyssey
2. Tempest
3. Original Ravnica
4. Original Innistrad
5. Invasion
>>
>started playing when the amonkhey block was beggining

u-uh....i really like the battle for zendikar block because i really like the e-eldrazis?

pleasedontkillthisnewfag.
>>
>>54911602
You are in the rare position where (hopefully) every set you play will be better than the ones you started with.
>>
>>54911602
I feel you, I started in RtR, AKA the block most people point to as the beginning of the end.
A few months into playing magic I found a single english new phyrexia booster at a spanish shop on holidays, and that was what I was hoping for from every subsequent block. I was expecting new phyrexia's level of art, design, story, and atmosphere when theros came out. No wonder I quit for several years.
>>
>>54899845
That's not Time Spiral
>>
Kamigawa is best
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.