[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Magnus did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Magnus the Rad.jpg (91KB, 468x810px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus the Rad.jpg
91KB, 468x810px
Daily reminder that Magnus did nothing wrong.
>>
>>54897898
magnus is my favrote uy in 40K, a clasic tragic hero
>>
>>54897898
I have been reading the HH books and you know what, most of the primarchs, including both Magnus and Russ, did plenty of things wrong, and actually acted more like turbo retards than the super geniuses they were supposed to be

I am halfway through Vulkan Lives and so far 14 out of the 19 primarchs have turned out to be morons
>>
>>54898805
>I have been reading the HH books
Found your mistake. BL are hacks 99.99% of the time.
>>
>>54897898
>Magnusfags actually believe this
>>
>>54898898
>Jellyfags actually dont believe this
Kek.
>>
File: 480px-SuiseisororitasHQ.jpg (78KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
480px-SuiseisororitasHQ.jpg
78KB, 480x600px
>>54898898
space wolf loving space furry.
>>
>>54898860
True, but most of the things Magnus did do wrong are canon and not BL inventions.
>>
>>54898805
>I am halfway through Vulkan Lives
Is this the one where Magnus saved the Salamanders and convinces them to revive Vulkan?
Kind of funny how much Magnus still helps the Emperor even after being betrayed by his brothers.
>>
>>54898805
HH books are written by chaos fanboys. Primarchs and the Emperor are clueless morons and Chaos is some le edgy cool primordial matter of the universe that acshuly controls evrthing and it's all just a part of a big game to them and they willingly tricked the emperor into giving him their powers and they could easily btfo him but can't be bothered and horus lost on purpose and chaos really never fails lol
>>
>>54899005
I am not sure. So far he revives on his own
>>
>>54897898
What he did right, though?
>>
>>54899047
He was right at the Council of Nikaea thats for sure. The banning of the librarians is one of the dumbest things in the lore with almost every single legion breaking it almost immediately.
>>
>>54899012
As I said, I haven't read them all yet, but... that is not how I understand things. Chaos is an evil encroaching from outside our reality, and obviously lies about its own power. Some of the primarchs are idiots, but not all, and the emperor is both intelligent and capable, but quite busy and thought that he could rely on his subordinates (that assumption is throughout the HH series often a mistake it seems)
>>
>>54897898
He broke the wall
>>
>>54899246
only because of Tzinche
>>
>>54898655
Magnus, Russ, Lion and Sanguinius scream classic to me.
It doesn't help that Russ was last seen in the Imperium getting drunk, having a vision and fucking off, with his armour being found later.
>>
>>54897898
He shouldnt have tried to help the Emperor after he stabbed him in the back.
>Create psychic demi-god and give him his own psychic legion
>Tell him never to uses those powers again on pain of death
Yeah nah. Fuck him. He should have stayed out of the entire Heresy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.