[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WarHammer 40k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: titanfall 3 looks good.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
titanfall 3 looks good.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
Is the Tau any good, like what their playstyle like what are some of their quirks
>>
No melee or psychic phases. It's all shooting, all the time, and no slouches in toughness or mobility. Some of the bigger selling points are their use of battlesuits and markerlights. Battlesuits almost all have the Fly keyword, so they can fall back from CC and shoot, and they can take a wide variety of weapons as well as support systems (which do stuff ranging from -1 AP for all weapons, +1 to hit in Overwatch, and rerolling 1s when shooting all weapons at the same target).Plus, y'know, battlesuits are cool.

Markerlights are another specialty, where they can shoot weapons that instead of damaging, place a counter on the target unit, up to 5. Any Tau unit shooting at said target gets a bonus determined by the number of markerlights hit, from rerolling 1s to +1 to hit. Word of advice, though, in 8th ed prices are considered with a "markerlight tax", meaning that a lot of units are priced a bit higher than their alternate army equivalents due to the assumption that they'll be running markerlights. Additionally, for the most part these replace the ubiquitous aura buffs of other armies.

Also, people will hate you. Tau were cheesy and OP (specific units, that is) from 5 to 7, and people still hate them based on that. Those that don't will hate you based on the fluff, because muh grimdark. But if you like mechs, shooting and idealism, go right on ahead.
>>
>>54897662
I wont have to worry about the op thing everyone at my games workshop just goes to paint and to see paint jobs
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.