[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1678: Joke Jumps are Fine Too Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 438
Thread images: 87

File: Jumpchain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54887076
>>
File: toon dark magician girl.gif (500KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
toon dark magician girl.gif
500KB, 500x302px
Who /toonforce/ here?
>>
>>54896562
Aight. Just checking, thanks for the added details.
>>
>>54896404
Any world that you carry with you is good for that. Like, if you could drop Thanos into the Grove from World Seed it'd work. Lord of Hell, Dimension Lord, Inner World, Freaking Wonderland if you can convince the bastard to take him to it, and Neverland are all places where the power of the Infinity Gaunlet would be lacking.

>>54896530
>>54896504
Nah Types do their thing by being Ultimate Ones, from what I recall. You'd have to check with Val about that.

>>54896589
True that.
>>
>>54897146
While you're here, brief question about Dragonsworn.

Which Flight would most likely accept a Hunter?
>>
File: 1498506241401.jpg (1MB, 1000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1498506241401.jpg
1MB, 1000x1413px
I need suggestions for monsters to farm blue magic spells from and possibilities on what one could gain in doing such please! Here I pay you in alternate morality twin ass!
>>
>>54897131
I'm a bit too stoic to make regular use of it, but I picked it up in Roger Rabbit and it can be fun at times. Just make sure that people know you have a way to apply it to other people BEFORE you drop a safe on someone's head, otherwise they'll think you just killed someone and freak out.

I wish there were more jumps that let you use it offensively, but toonforce is one of those things that's either a literal joke or nearly unbeatable, with very little in-between.
>>
>>54897146
No problem.

And keep in mind that comics are, well, comics. So if you want to fudge things a little to fanwank something to work for your story, go for it. It'll almost certainly be less incongruous than a lot of stuff the actual writers spew.
>>
>>54897171
Does it need to be magic specifically, or will biological abilities work?

'Cause Monster Hunter has some decent stuff, especially the Elder Dragons, but it's bullshit biology as opposed to magic.
>>
>>54897165
... Any of them, really.

Reds would appreciate a talented hunter in their efforts to protect life - conservation efforts, that kind of thing.
Blacks are always hiring mercenaries of any sort.
Blues, even if you aren't a mage, always appreciate good help when it comes to hunting down awesome new artifacts. And even in the current day and age where there are relatively few, hunters and their beasts are good for protecting eggs.
Bronzes... If you can help defend the timeline, they don't care what you practice.
Greens are about the same as Reds, but moreso focused on nature. Hunters tend to, kinda yknow, rely on nature. Goes hand-in-hand.

>>54897199
Aighty then.

Looks like the hun's position as a Goddess of Death is more-or-less reinforced after this.
>>
How does one disrupt the tenchi experiment /without/ killing anyone?
>>
>>54897249
That makes sense, thanks!
>>
Well, seems that I've gone and kicked the hornets nest that is JC. Ah well, that won't stop me.

I was originally going to go ahead and do individual replies, however that quickly got out of hand so I'll try to explain myself here.

I'm afraid that humans were a bit misrepresented as ultimately Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is exactly that, a jump about Dragon Maids.

While cute settings are great, and that certainly will not be ignored in the making of this jump, I still have to acknowledge the fact that the show/manga revolves around super beings that could annihilate the planet if they put their mind to it. Yes, that is rather hard to balance against humans, isn't it.

I want to just remind everyone that not all dragons are equal. Yes, they are powerful, but lets remind each other that Tohru and the gang are the exception. You want that power, you can knock yourself out and pay 1200. Just for even being a dragon and picking an origin you're already paying half your base amount of points anyway.

On the other hand, I've gone ahead and attempted to give us Ningen some more viability on the playing field. Hopefully drop-in will do the trick, as will sorcerer and student once they are fully fleshed out.

As usual, write your thoughts and I'll try to get back to you.

Also yes, i'm aware of the odd indent that happened on the 1 in location. It's a transfer error from word to PDF and I'm working on it.
>>
>>54897390
Is it worth going to Dragon Ball before this jump, simply for the look on their faces when you mention the titular, wish-granting objects?
>>
So. Who else is preparing their /x/-derived rituals for the eclipse in the some vague hope of attracting a chance at a JumpChain?
>>
>>54897445
Why do you have to go there? Just bring them the manga, and tell them on your planet there is a legend abut a race of space monkeys fighting over dragon's balls.
>>
>>54897455
/x/ are shit at magic, /tv/ are the ones who memed an actual plane into crashing
>>
>>54897455
Not me.
>>
>>54897481
Z has an item that lets you learn how to make them, so it's entirely feasible to just be talking to them one day when you suddenly whip out your balls and plop them on the table.
>>
>>54897390
Will dragonslayer enhance attempts to seduce dragons?
>>
>>54897494
>memed an actual plane into crashing
What.
>>
>>54897390
Would the The Dragonslayer perk help with seducing dragons? Or does it only work when attacking them?
>>
>>54897531
>Get word magic
>Change Dragonslayer into Dragon's Layer
>Proceed to Lay the Dragon
Done.
>>
>>54897528
>Doesnt know
oh boy
https://youtu.be/aW0otG1buB8
>>
>>54897390
>Cursed Dragon
Literally sold in setting for 1000 yen.
>>
>>54897494
Only /pol/ /a/ /tv/ and to a certain extent /co/ have managed to use meme magic
>>
>>54897390
Glad the shitstorm did not scare you off. that's always a worry here. thanks for the speedy updates too! *Begins reading*
>>
>>54897564
I... Still don't know understand.
>>
>>54897390
>Dragon of the Apocalypse
Wait wait, I thought this setting was pure Slice of Life, what's Satan or some expy of him have to do with this?
>>
>>54897455
Still waiting on one piece. Then I can summon my waifu into existance.

Fucking MAAM, stop being Yankee bastards and send me my shit already.
>>
File: Chemistry.jpg (1MB, 2061x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Chemistry.jpg
1MB, 2061x5000px
>>54897680
>>54897623
/pol/ used meme magic to spread ebola through africa and elect trump

/a/ overused the keit-ai meme so much it became a real movie

/tv/ shitposted so much the 4u bane meme that a plane that began with 4U crashed in les bains with no survivors and other hilarious coincidences

/co/ has Paul Dini who actually managed to marry his comic book waifu and Morrison has hyper-crisis which is another mess in itself.
>>
>>54897385
No problem anon.

Now scuse me while I continue salt-spewing over Patch 7.3.
>>
>>54897764
>Patch 7.3

Que?
>>
File: 1365728321847.jpg (146KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1365728321847.jpg
146KB, 500x540px
>>54897764
IT IT IT DOESNT MATTER
>>
Just thought about it, but, would you be able to just endlessly create painted worlds from Dark Souls and then feed them to your Hell Lord Dimension?
>>
>>54897390
Insert complaint about student perk line here.
>>
>>54897723
Its pure slice of life involving beings that could tpk a planet. some of them are more powerful than others. if i recall correctly Quetzalcoatl is the one the fallen goddess perk is based on. shes an easy going person. (also probably a shotacon but i am not caught up so don't trust me on that one.)
>>
>>54897390
Then how powerful are normal dragons? Are there any in setting examples?
>>
>>54897834
Don't Painted Worlds eventually deteriorate? Admittedly I haven't read that Jump very thoroughly.
>>
>>54897858
Yeah they do but unless the world literally just gets slapped on to the slice of hell you have it should be fine. Maybe.
>>
>>54897834
Just create a few demi-planes with D&D spells. They expand slowly, but enough of them will add up.
>>
>>54897799
Oh where do I fukken begin.

>Illidan opens fuckmassive portal that literally makes Azeroth and Argus several miles away from each other.
>bosses in new raid include two fucking Titans (Aggrammar and apparently the Titan World-Soul of ARGUS)
>Eonar's somehow inexplicably alive despite multiple guidebooks and lore blurbs saying that all the Titans were killed except for a fragment of their souls.
>Varimathras' quotes implying that EVEN IF WE WIN, SYLVANAS IS GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING.
>GODDAMNED ANGEL-ILLIDAN.

>>54897815
FUCK YOU, RED SUN.
>>
File: Smug Alchemist.png (60KB, 277x263px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Alchemist.png
60KB, 277x263px
>>54897939
JUST
THE
GOOD
OL
DAYS
AFTER
THERAMORE
>>
>>54897939
>even if we win Sylvanas is going to ruin everything

Are you really surprised?

>At the hour of her third death, she ushers in our coming.
>Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it.
>theories about Old Gods manipulating the undead from all the way back in "No King Rules Forever" Wrath

We Old Gods now.
>>
>>54897939
>>54898000

Careful.

That guy who wants undead vagina is gonna come rushing in to defend Sylvanas.
>>
>>54898000
It gets dumber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eVy3VSGbk8

>Sargeras: When my new Pantheon rises, no power in the universe will stand against the Legion!
>>
File: Wizard Ponder.jpg (291KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard Ponder.jpg
291KB, 1000x800px
>>54898032
Can it even be called one if it's probably rotted off
>>
>>54898032
Silvy did nothing wrong!
By nothing I mean everything.
>>
>>54898047
I mean apparently some of the other undead invested in cosmetics so maybe she sewed it bsck on. Or sewed on someone else's. To paraphrase the purityfag, anon's waifu is probably impure.

>>54898042
What even is the Legion's powerlevel at this point? I'm supposed to believe from lore they do what 40K's Chaos Gods haven't been able to, but you can potentially land the deathblow on their greatest leaders as a gnomish inventor.
>>
>>54897390
So you are balancing this around dragons but it'll cost 1000 CP to be as strong as any of the shown dragons while also making fairly common spells for dragons to know separate perks? That doesn't really make much sense.
>>
>>54898042
>Helya's domain is in the sea
>the sea, which N'Zoth rules
>she's an octopus lady
>Azshara is also an octopus lady
>Sylvanas made a deal with Helya
>thus making a deal with N'Zoth
>Ilgynoth calls to N'Zoth when he dies
>Xal'atath mentions that N'Zoth was the cleverest of the Old Gods, which is why he's the only one left alive
>N'Zoth was the first Old God to truly make use of the Nightmare, and was Xavius' patron
>N'Zoth was the primary corrupter/sponsor of Deathwing
>N'Zoth's the one who enslaved Neptulon

The seeds Mr. Tentacles has been planting are visible as far back as Cata in-game.
>>
>>54898042
Can we pretend this doesn't exist when WoW Jump is done?
>>
>>54898125
The only thing I can seriously tell you is that the Legion has destroyed numerous worlds prior to Azeroth. Beyond that, I got nothing.

There is so little that is actually given concrete explanations or evidence lately, and so many sodding retcons and contradictions. Exhibit A: Argus the Unmaker, the planet Argus' Titanic World-Soul, is apparently the source of the energy that gives the Demons their ability to reincarnate in the Twisting Nether.

Despite literally _everything else saying they do that naturally_.
>>
>>54898200
Didn't they say Argus just makes the demons respawn faster so they don't have to wait centuries to get their Imps back?
>>
>>54898155
N'Zoth is playing 4 dimensional chess, he probably deliberately leaked shadow priest lore to get more officially sanctioned followers in the long run
>>
>>54898173
NO, Illidan is now your lord and savior. He achieved a new powerlevel for your sins!

t. Blizzard
>>
>>54898239
Does Illidan still at the very least have Liam O' Brian as his VA?
>>
>>54898239
I liked Illidan when I was an edgy teenager, now I just think he's a cunt, and has always been a cunt.
But then I think his brother is just as much of a cunt, so what do I know?
>>
So, what do you guys think about saving Popula and Devola?
>>
>>54898212
Nope. Turalyon and Velen have directly said the Burning Legion's harnessing his power to "endlessly regenerate inside the Twisting Nether."

It'd make more sense if it was like you said it - and didn't contradict the reason behind Mardum's existence (created to snag reincarnating demons as they manifested in the Nether, forming a prison).

>>54898173
Not gonna put anything for or against it in jump, but frankly? I dun care if you wing-wong it every which way or however. Your deal / story, as they say. I don't blame you in the slightest for going "Nope."

>>54898155
Could the Lovecraft Ripoff please stand up?

I repeat.

Could the Lovecraft Ripoff please stand up?

We're going to have a problem here.
>>
>>54898253
I'd rather have the newer Liam O'Brian role tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6uqp_mr98
>>
>>54898253
Yes. He does.
>>
File: DavidCodPiece.jpg (80KB, 725x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DavidCodPiece.jpg
80KB, 725x1000px
>>54898296
HE'S FASTER THAN SONIC!!!!!!!!!
His best role is obviously David
>>
File: 1478207380772.jpg (383KB, 832x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478207380772.jpg
383KB, 832x1200px
Where can I get non-humanoid companions?
I mean, monstrously inhuman.
>>
>>54896025
>>54896510
Not him, but Psionics also tends to be the "not-magic" option in settings and covers everything from telekinesis, to telepathy, teleportation, elemental manipulation, mind reading/control, and precognition/divination depending on how it works in setting. If it's a weird power in sci-fi that isn't explicitly magic or tech there's a better than even chance it's Psi in nature. There's also alot more technology that can either work because of, be more efficent with, or boost Psi compared to Chi in fiction, atleast in my experience.

I'm not at all familiar with Wuxia/Xianxia but it seems like with the rampant escalation Chi has more out and out power until you get to the point of world busting/tearing holes in spacetime with Psi.
>>
>>54897986
Granblue Fantasy jump when?
>>
File: sgadow ecclesiarchy.jpg (62KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
sgadow ecclesiarchy.jpg
62KB, 436x600px
>>54898337
Doesn't have to me creepy or anything, I just want companions that aren't waifus.
>>
File: Gaara.jpg (57KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
Gaara.jpg
57KB, 500x677px
>>54898296
You know, for some reason Infinite's eye thing reminds me of what Gaara looked like with his sand armor cracked. Which reminds me how Gaara went from deranged psychopath to charismatic leader. Which further reminds me of how Liam managed to pull both off perfectly.
>>
>>54898428
You might be able to find something like that in Bayonetta. Some of those angels and demons get pretty monstrous.
>>
>>54898440
He did a really good job as Ukitake in Bleach too. Thank God they didn't continue that fucking adaption.
>>
File: SOIYA2.png (551KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
SOIYA2.png
551KB, 640x628px
>>54898385
Considering its the same idiot that took a technical full year to make super robot wars (Read: Me), there being like 180+ characters to represent last i checked, and the fact that my actual ability to play granblue can be described as nothing short of scrub tier that I cant even REACH Akasha let alone fight it.

Eventually

The reality is I have a frame besides the more pressing issues of origins, and the cruel reality of actual obligations in 2 weeks
>>
>>54898428
>companions that aren't waifus
Everything is waifus anon; the laws of physics are waifus, your items are waifus, and even your warehouse is a waifu!
>>
>>54897390
So basically you're completely ignoring everything about the show's core themes and messages to focus on more powerwanking and utterly shit balancing.

Great! I love it!
>>
File: 1403283096579.jpg (52KB, 348x464px) Image search: [Google]
1403283096579.jpg
52KB, 348x464px
>>54898337
Lovecraft.

>>54898428
They're only waifus if you want them to be.
>>
>>54898503
>your items are waifus
You say that like Soul Eater didn't turn Weapons into Waifus ages ago.
And Spiderman didn't turn clothing/symbiotes into waifus.
>>
>>54898526
Welcome to /jc/, nobody cares about anything else.
>>
>>54898546
That is NOT true. We also like waifus. We are even talking about them right now.
>>
>>54897171
Beholders seem like a fairly obvious choice, especially if your blue magic is the 'get hit with it to learn it' or 'see it used in battle to learn it' type that allows you to learn multiple abilities from a single monster. They've got a nice selection of eye rays to acquire.
>>
So, for those of you who walk the Path of a Thousand Whispers, traversing the multiverse with the Descending Hierarchy behind your steps... y'all have any good ideas for powering up your demons?

Not sure if just making my regular soul(s) stronger would do anything to them.
>>
>>54897390
Either balance around the shown dragons or leave them to the side, trying to include them without all the power that comes with it won't make anyone happy.

Have the power present and balancing the rest of the jump around it will make the people who want the power happy but piss off those who don't want it.

Leaving the powers on the sidelines or completely absent will make the people who don't want the powers happy but piss off the ones who do.

Including the powers as a central aspect while also making them too expensive will piss off the people who want the powers since they are harder to get than they thing they should be and also piss off the ones who don't want the powers as the powers are present and take away from what they want the jump to focus on.

You can't please everyone.
>>
>>54897390
>I want to just remind everyone that not all dragons are equal. Yes, they are powerful, but lets remind each other that Tohru and the gang are the exception. You want that power, you can knock yourself out and pay 1200. Just for even being a dragon and picking an origin you're already paying half your base amount of points anyway.

What is your basis for this, exactly? Afaik, every dragon we actually see in the setting is incredibly powerful. We encounter absolutely no weak dragons. Even if there weak dragons, why would you balance the race around the unimportant mobs that don't even rate as background characters instead of the protagonists? I'm not going to this jump to chat with clans of lesser wyverns in the Dragon World, I'm going there to hang out with the cast of actually important characters. How does this pricing make ANY SENSE?

>On the other hand, I've gone ahead and attempted to give us Ningen some more viability on the playing field. Hopefully drop-in will do the trick, as will sorcerer and student once they are fully fleshed out.

THIS IS NOT A SHOUNEN. IT IS NOT ABOUT HAVING EPIC BATTLES. IT'S ABOUT DAILY LIFE IN MODERN JAPAN. PLEASE STOP THIS.
>>
>>54898624
Fuck off.
>>
>>54898624
Welcome to what happens when you let SBers make jumps.
>>
File: Grunt.jpg (18KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
Grunt.jpg
18KB, 500x369px
>>
>>54898619
>you can't please everyone

How true.
>>
>>54898619
It's like his idea of jump balance goes straight from "peak human" to "Ultimate Life Form" with no steps in between.
>>
>>54898474
Didn't you have a poll to decide which character's you'd represent? (and also the results of the poll being that 99% of the chosen characters were female except for that one bandit guy)

Perhpas base the origins off race? I don't know much about Granblue Fantasy so I'd not be much help finding suggestions but perhaps an origin based off the protagonist, obviously, and the empire their facing in which I forgot the name off. Or perhpas basing the origins upon skill types, like mage, archer, etc.etc with the drop in being the Captain/ Protagonist origin.
>>
>>54897390
>I want to just remind everyone that not all dragons are equal. Yes, they are powerful, but lets remind each other that Tohru and the gang are the exception.
But every dragon shown except for a literal child is near or above Tohru's power, you can't really have any weak dragons. Either make them full strength or leave them out.

Not sure why anyone cares though, jumpers >>>>> dragons regardless. It's better to pick up cute and comfy stuff.
>>
>>54898809
We're aware you're autistic enough about your "comfy" meme bullshit to try and derail a legitimate jump into some Red-tier dumb bullshit.

Shut the fuck up already.
>>
What jumps are after the end of the world?
the more grim the setting the better.
>>
>>54898831
Mad Max
>>
File: 1501283702098.jpg (82KB, 479x680px) Image search: [Google]
1501283702098.jpg
82KB, 479x680px
>>54898831
Stalker
Metro
Mad Max
Generic Post Apoc
>>
>>54898346
>Psionics also tends to be the "not-magic" option in settings and covers everything from telekinesis, to telepathy, teleportation, elemental manipulation, mind reading/control, and precognition/divination depending on how it works in setting.
Nigga just replace the word "psionics" with "chi" and you just described most of the popular settings that involve heavy chi-use. Except for Street Fighter. Often the difference is that where psionics tend to be innate abilities, such applications of chi are usually learned techniques. There are also more than a few settings where magic is powered by chi, but I guess those wouldn't count because anon doesn't want to use magic.
>>
>>54898831
https://pastebin.com/3Xj8M8WS
>>
>>54898892
>mad max
when did we get this?
>>
>>54898831
SMT starts off as a zombie apocalypse mixed with a war between the Japanese military backed by demons which has taken over the government and American peacekeepers backed by angels and led by Thor mixed with demons trying to invade, and then World War 3 starts when Ambassador Thor decides to bring down his 'Hammer', aka nukes. And then it becomes Mad Max mixed with Revelations, and then the Great Flood happens again and it's the Battle of Armageddon inside God's Giant Cathedral/Throne, except there's one faction that's just a normal human, his girlfriend, and couple of demons, gods, monsters, and angels they forcibly recruited. They win.

Also, Digital Devil Saga, except unless you change the canon storyline, it becomes the Apocalypse again but worse because apparently pissing off God once already wasn't enough.
>>
File: JumpChain - Jump List.pdf (95KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpChain - Jump List.pdf
95KB, 1x1px
Thanks to the person who pointed out some jumps that I was sure I'd put on the list at some point, and a few I didn't know about at all.

Now that they're added, we are, as that anon said, at 900 jumps.

Huzzah!
>>
File: korwa.jpg (248KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
korwa.jpg
248KB, 1536x2048px
>>54898757
Poll was for the companions section mostly because exactly that, 180 of them and at least half of them have their own STILL ONGOING sideplots (minor exaggeration)

Fully aware of the waifu issue but considering people whaled for a monkey this was to be expected

There's already a designated protagonist and empire origin
Basically the perks deal was that Im basically pulling a second origin skyfarer based origin and im frankly running on fumes because the actual In Game Grind Is Beyond Real and I havent even surpassed basic grinding

Classes are their entire separate thing because Drum Master is a work of art class
>>
>>54897390

nnfh, you guys really let me have it. That's fine though, I get it. Made another pass at balancing, we'll see how that one goes. Perks have been added and some lines changed, the capstones of the faction lines have been removed to reflect the change of strength in Dragons.

Aside from that, we also got some items and drawbacks filled in, along with the ending since i forgot that. Whoops. I suggest you guys read the notes at the bottom. It probably has nothing to do with Dragonslayer.

You know the drill by now. Questions, Comments, Insults? Hurl em' at me.
>>
>>54898973
Katawa shoujo and infinite stratos are listed twice
>>
>>54899259
>punt a person miles into the air
Nigga that was a few hundred meters at most.
>>
>>54899259
>Perception Dragon!
>Portal Dragon!
>Barrier Dragon!
Perhaps just one perk that just makes you good at magic? We should really know these already unless we are a baby dragon like Kanna, but if you really think we should need a perk for them it should probably not have them as individual perks. What about Clairvoiance for quickly finding loose change in laundry? How about repairing busted up silverware? The various little spells all the dragons are always using can't each be a separate perk and it would take a lot of the fun out of being a dragon if we couldn't do them.

>Cursed Dragon
Perks should not be available in setting for 1000 yen.

Is there enough material for a Sorcerer origin? I haven't finished the series yet but I haven't seen much of them, their only showing I know of being Shouta failing to summon a familiar. It seems sort of shoehorned in as anyone wanting power will want to be a dragon and anyone else will pick something that isn't sorcerer.
>>
So we have a shit-ton of mecha imports.

What jumps exist where I can import my truck, besides Redline, and get it some good tune-ups and CP benefits.
>>
>>54899259
>it does give a slight boost to the success rate of magics when worm.
Typo. Probably.
>>
>>54899458
Use the vehicle combination perk from arpeggio to merge your truck with a star destroyer. Conqure entire settings with the power of your massive space truck.
>>
>>54899452
Why not just waifu all the other dragons so that they'll teach you the magic? You'll get magic and waifus at the same time!
>>
>>54899527
That is also a great way to add cup holder technology to your spacecraft.
>>
>>54899259
1 million yen is 9000 usd, that is enough for a few months living expences at most.

"Insert REEEEEEEEEing over jumps offering small sums of money for CP here."
>>
>>54899527
>This Is OUR Carnival!

Oh my sweet baby jehosephet where has this perk been all my life.
>>
>>54899777
Right next to a bunch of boatfus.
>>
File: Hei Gui Armor.png (320KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Hei Gui Armor.png
320KB, 500x667px
>>54898831
Fallout, Gunnm, Mega Man Zero.
>>
>>54899259
The dragon variants seem somewhat uneccery, just let us be the style of drago we want. There is plenty of variety in canon already so western, eastern, sea, and others should all be fine. Aren't the lightning dragons just dragons with the lightning element?
>>
>>54899259
Are the western style dragons here related to spyro? They look a little fat.
>>
>>54899259
So dragons are now full Tohru power...and still only 400 points. This is some horrifically bad balance.
>>
File: Pandora's_Actor.png (2MB, 1196x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Pandora's_Actor.png
2MB, 1196x1920px
>>54898337
Overlord (The Series)
Seven Deadly Sins
My Hero Academia
Soul Eater
>>
>>54899805
Not too interested in the boatfus but my giant robot just got a whoooole lot scarier with this.

Thanks for the suggestion, even if you didn't mean to.
>>
>>54899259
So how strong does the dragon origin make you?
>>
>>54899923
What do you suggest? A 1000 CP Dragon Race?
>>
>>54899923
There's a 400 cp perk that let's you put up a fight against dragons.
>>
>>54900100
If they're busting planets as the author suggests, maybe it should be that.

>>54900124
Which makes a lot of the other perks a little lack lustre.
>>
>>54899410
So they are. Fixed, and I added Generic Isekai and Diablo 1+2 which are in uploads now and seem to be finished, so we're still on 900 for now.

Nikamoth, if you're around you might want to upload the Emoji Movie, that'd bring us to 901, plus the jumps being worked on now.
>>
>>54900135
>>54899259
It would probably be better just to have humans get extra cp given how common dragons are to the series. Sorta like how Tower of God and Notes do it. Also disagree about the other perks not stacking up. Salaryman line especially is really tempting.
>>
>>54900135
>If they're busting planets as the author suggests, maybe it should be that.
What are you talking about, anon? The closest things I see to what you're talking bout is Cursed Dragon (for a total of 700 CP spent to get world wide curses and 'waves of doom') and Dragon Religion (Again 700 CP with nothing else. It's a religion that can reach across the world and allows you to preform ‘miracles’) Where are you come from with this claim?
>>
>>54900210
The basic power you'd have by taking the race. The author has talked about it.
>>
>>54900256
Quotes? Links?
>>
File: 041209.png (140KB, 720x936px) Image search: [Google]
041209.png
140KB, 720x936px
So, on convincing companions, what does counts as convincing them for the purposes of many recruitment purchases? If you were to turn them into vampires, for example, with you as their sire, would that invalidate the companioning? Would lying or telling half-truths to convince them to seal the metaphysical contract count as convincing them? What about using force or intimidation?
>>
>>54900259
It's this thread and last thread. It's also in the manga.
>>
>>54900256
If you're using
>I still have to acknowledge the fact that the show/manga revolves around super beings that could annihilate the planet if they put their mind to it.
Then you've misconstrued the quote as that is talking about the fact that if the entire factions of hundreds of dragons made a focused effort of war upon the world they'd end up, via cooperation and collective force, being able to strip this world of it's human population.

>>54900293
I personally think you're misconstruing something, as a watcher of the anime.
>>
>>54900288
IMO, if it's willing, it'd be good. Whether willing through brainwashing or corruption, it would depend on how 'deep' it is (is it magic hypnosis/mind control, or did you twist their personality itself?)

It's like someone selling their soul. It's invalid if they do it under threat or duress. They have to be willing.
>>
Do you get CP from the mandatory drawback "It Was Me Jumper!" when purchasing Speedster in the Arroverse jump? Does it count towards the Drawback limit?
>>
Minor question about Synchronization from Sekai Oni: When it says the rate of assimilation is slow at first, does that mean that the process picks up in speed the longer we're synchronizing, some sort of exponential growth thing? Or does "at first" refer to when we first get the power, and we can train to make it faster from base? Either one works for me, this is something I plan on setting up ahead of time (because it's got so much fun potential for people to discover that you were the whole city all along, I love this power), I'm just checking to make sure I understand it.
>>
File: Hades_deal.sized.jpg (53KB, 640x382px) Image search: [Google]
Hades_deal.sized.jpg
53KB, 640x382px
>>54900332
There are plenty of demonic/metaphysical deals done under threat in fiction.

Demons and tricksters usually search for you at your weakest (and usually you're in that position because they put you in there).
>>
>>54900288
Most of the jumps with consent as a balancing factor seem to have added it with the express intent you actually convince people to come with you free of duress or bullshitery.

Not like they can't just leave if they find out you lied.
>>
>>54900373
It'll get faster over time as you use it more. So it's just that slow when you first get the power but over time it'll get faster, even with the first use.
>>
>>54900385
Oh, a little of both. Neat. Well, that's going to make this power even more useful. Thanks, Val.
>>
>>54900332
>under threat or duress
If you sell your soul under threat or duress, you still sold your soul because you chose to.

If you're mind controlled into not having a choice, then you didn't sell your soul because you couldn't make the choice.
>>
File: flash crib.jpg (552KB, 1139x1650px) Image search: [Google]
flash crib.jpg
552KB, 1139x1650px
>>54900340
Shitty mandatory drawback. Get the power for a companion and ignore it.
>>
>>54900420
>If you're mind controlled into not having a choice, then you didn't sell your soul because you couldn't make the choice.

Also, as he said, you should also consider if the victim is being controlled by an external temporary force (like an spell or a drug), or if has being completely rewritten (like having their memories changed, turned into a vampire or a demon dependent on their sire and the like).

For example, Worm's Simurgh isn't 'mind-controlling' you. She completely rewrites your brain using telekinesis. There is no 'other you' to come back.
>>
Tell me about your servants. What canon servants have you recruited? What servants are you planning to get in the upcoming Fate jumps?
>>
>>54900450
>For example, Worm's Simurgh isn't 'mind-controlling' you. She completely rewrites your brain using telekinesis. There is no 'other you' to come back.
There sometimes is. Possibly even most of the time. The Simurgh's an uber-precognitive, she doesn't have to completely rewrite you in order to get the results she wants. "Rube Goldberg machines" is the term used by the series, she just has to rewrite key points to trigger at a certain stimulus. Most of her victims aren't completely mind-slaved, just implanted with situationally conditional mind-slaving.
>>
>>54900450
What? No she doesn't. Her whole thing is using future-vision to abuse the butterfly effect and set off some tiny thing in your psyche somehow which eventually makes you go batshit. The longer you're in her vicinity, the more time she has to trigger you. The "safe exposure times" the capes worked out were trial-and-error.
>>
>>54900499
I suppose that's why you have people walking along cheerfully in walled-off cities that engage in social cannibalism. The Simurgh rewrites your synapses, I'm pretty sure that was confirmed by the author.

She's not a telepath, she's a very detailed telekinetic.
>>
>>54900466
I have recruited no canon Servants, they've all been imported Companions. I like the confusion that I get from magi who were so certain they'd be able to figure out the capabilities of their opponents from the legends they know. "Wait, shit, I thought this guy was a Saber. Why is he summoning monsters? Who the hell is this guy that his myth has monster-summoning so ingrained into it that even when summoned as a Saber he still has that capability?"
>>
>>54900480
>>54900499
She clearly makes people go berserk on her vicinity. Some people designated for more important missions have more subtle changes, but being exposed to her range will have her rewritting your brain in one way or another.
>>
>>54900531
Sounds like my Lancer. AKA Nanoha.
>>
File: BT.pdf (160KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
BT.pdf
160KB, 1x1px
I... kind of lost my progress. So before that happens again I'm posting a very bare-bones WIP of baka to test to shoukanjuu.
>>
>>54900422
That's unfortunate. How does getting it for a companion help me though?
>>
>>54900512
That's true of literally every mind-affecting ability in Worm, since it's a monist universe that doesn't have things like souls or mental energies or whatever influencing cognition. The point is that the Simurgh doesn't have to completely rewrite your brain, she's got the knowledge to make just pointing you in the right direction an effective way of manipulation.

>>54900541
Rewiring your brain, sure. Completely changing who you are? Nah. Like, even the berserk thing is arguably a minor change, no need to scribble over the entire nervous system when you can just trigger it to produce tons of its naturally-occurring aggressor neurochemicals.
>>
>>54900466
I think I might try to get Nobunaga after reading the new doujin put out by Udon-Ya. Probably aim for Scathach as well.
>>
>>54900574
You either fanwank that the companion is not affect by the drawback (since they can't take them), or it's the companion's powers that are being countered, so you can end with much more easily beatable speedsters.

Then use your favored method of power sharing/transferal/copying and get the power for yourself.
>>
>>54900555

Looks good so far Ricord, don't forget about being able to buy your own academy
>>
>>54900635
Oh, like the SMT power maggot things.

What other options do we have to share/copy powers?
>>
>>54900635
>Then use your favored method of power sharing/transferal/copying and get the power for yourself.
Make sure it's transferred. Shared/copied powers aren't as fiat-backed, so it's possible you might not get the more esoteric abilities like time-travel or time-cloning if they're not the original.
>>
File: Yuuei_Building.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yuuei_Building.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>54900639
How many schools we have? I know Hero Academia, Soul Eater and Noblesse have some.

What other jumps have similar buildings?
>>
File: 1478740556549.jpg (152KB, 1282x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1478740556549.jpg
152KB, 1282x1061px
>>54900608
>Nobunaga

Patrician taste

>>54900639

Yeah , is the 600cp item for teacher , it follows you
>>
Jump #390: Worm
>The Fool: Nonchalance at the threshold of gaining all or losing all.
I'm not sorry. We had it coming. Here, ten posts of Worm build. Honestly, I tried to make it shorter, it would have been fifteen otherwise.
>Age: 19
>Location: Las Vegas, January, 1982
>Identity: Rogue (-100)
>Drawbacks: (+1200) What Came Before, Forgot My Cell Phone, Wanted, Everything Gets Worse
I'm not going to lie, I took Constantine's words to heart. You know the best way to change the world? Start far enough back that I CAN make a difference. And if I can butterfly away Taylor's mother's death, then all the better. I have other plans for her anyway. In any event, I'm going to be at the middle of a LOT of events, and embracing it and charging in largely means that they don't come to find ME. At least, not as often. Still, plenty of people keep going after my civilian identity because I run a megacorporation that employs tinkers and thinkers...
>Outside Context Problem (Free)
While this is nice, I effectively have this already with some of the perks I've got.
>Opportunist (Free, Rogue)
It helps to know which door opportunity will be knocking on.
>Leave Me Alone (Free, Rogue)
So unless someone has explicitly decided to screw with me, street-level problems won't interrupt my day? I'm happy with no random muggings or mooks attacking me.
>Enlightened Self Interest (1800, Rogue)
So... I always know the best way to help other people with what I do, and the actions I take benefit others, as well as snowballing with my associates and subordinates having a similar (if reduced) effect? Sign me the hell up.
>Best In The Business (1500, Rogue)
Speaking of associates and subordinates, Everyone working for me gets the skill of a professional within a couple of weeks! Further down the chain, the effect is reduced, but still present, heck yes.
>>
>>54900671
>Shard Administration (900)
You know, I've been looking for perks that let me lend my abilities to others. There really aren't that many (barring sacrifical bestowment). But this... perpetual awareness of any perks and powers I've got, and the ability to temporary lend them to someone either singularly or in packages with limitations of my choosing, and the ability to take it back at will.
>Corona Stimulants (600)
I am very much looking forward to seeing what powers this works on. Not to mention trying to replicate it. After five years, the replicated product is equally effective but has a duration of about an hour and should not be taken more often than once every 24 hours. A little leaked onto the black market, but usually is saved for Endbringer battles. Eidolon's not allowed to take the replicated product - he has an adverse reaction to anything but the real thing because he's suddenly burning through his power thrice as fast.
>Tinker Data Core (300, Rogue)
I've got exhaustive records on various would-be future technologies, but the ones here are pretty much hard sci-fi aside from aspects that require dimensional fuckery, so I'm looking forward to seeing what can be done with this sort of technology. Pff, a couple of lifetimes to browse? That's why CruxCorp is staffed by thousands of LMDs.
>Full Line Up (0)
I have to give my companions the benefit of being imported properly. (And somehow, I fought the urge to give them all Contractor and have them empower a small army of Alexandria package heroes while we're here. Tempting, though.)
>Parahuman: Path to Victory
I actually didn't want this power. I want almost any other power BUT this power. But I don't have enough points to spend to pay for it. At least with something like this I've got immunity to most precogs by default without the need for special dispensation.
>>
>>54900678
In the words of a wiser woman than I, if you don't like the way the world is, you have an obligation to change it. You just do it one step at a time.

So, way, way back in the beginning of 1982, CruxCorp opened its doors as a nice little research and tech firm and immediately started pressing the boundaries, if only slightly. Later that year, on the day that a golden man was sighted at sea, a woman in a black suit and a man in a white suit met on an alien world and shook hands as they made an accord.

A couple of years later, the playboy billionaire that owned CruxCorp abruptly leveraged much of what he'd been doing in the preceding years and consolidated his stakes in various companies, buying out several companies such as IBM, Intel, and so forth, in a single day. This of course was challenged in court immediately, and eventually antitrust concerns were dismissed - the era of the IBM personal computer seemed to stall, until Crux Computing released new machines, completely changing the chip architecture while preserving backward compatibility. Over the course of the next twenty years, the infinity symbol of the CxC logo was seen on all types of electronics and computers, and CruxCorp raked in truly ridiculous amounts of money while many other companies that would have flourished fell by the wayside. This of course meant many held a grudge, others saw dollar signs, but the CEO of CruxCorp being kidnapped or shot at became something of a tongue-in-cheek thing in the news after the first dozen times it happened.

All of this meant more money to pump into R&D - except that was a front. Everyone there at that time was a life model decoy, refining technologies from other worlds that had been acquired over thousands of years, those billions of dollars funneled directly to Cauldron instead. The only future exceptions that were made were parahumans - Tinkers and Thinkers who wanted to make a living changing the world, and get obscenely wealthy in so doing.
>>
>>54900685
In the meantime, research continued with Cauldron. The first batch of vials they concocted were pretty effective, but there was potential for so much more, and I managed to get in on the ground floor and be a part of the inner circle - which put me in a position to maneuver things and help my associates excel in their task, and to keep their morality better than they otherwise might have. Infinite worlds meant an infinite number of people who would willingly chip in to help save the world - kidnapping was largely unnecessary.

Speaking of research, however, there was much more to it than simply picking off pieces of a dead alien god. The Catalyst stood in for the Balance formula, and abruptly it turned out that Cauldron capes were on average as powerful as natural triggers, though outliers were not unheard of - on the level of those such as Lung or Purity. Adapting the Gemini Formula ensured that formulas could be used for more than one client, though powers did always tweak themselves a bit differently for different people. In addition to vials, artificial triggers were eventually induced, though it took several years.

But of course, that wasn't all. There was a clandestine Academy which opened in 1985, though it went legit in 1989 and eventually opened branches in most major cities nationwide, that ostensibly trained parahumans and potential parahumans in the use of their powers. In truth, the students were subject to several potential methods of empowerment - some were gifted various (if limited) forms of magic, some were already naturally-triggered youths, some were artificial triggers. But the bulk of the students were part of the Power Curriculum Program, and if that doesn't ring a bell, then indexes and railguns must not mean much either. (Doctor Mother was the first student of those powers - according to the dice, she got power nullification. How appropriate.) In 1995, they started opening branches in Europe and South America.
>>
>>54900660
You can get two in Majikoi.
>>
>>54900660

Infinite stratos has another academy

>>54900668
>Yeah , is the 600cp item for teacher , it follows you

Nice
>>
>>54900695
In short, when Behemoth appeared in 1992, there were a lot more heroes who were prepared to defend against him - not to mention certain circles had predicted something big. The same circles predicted Leviathan and the Simurgh as well. More capes, more variety in power, it made things very curious and the world was not the same as it might have been. Not to mention a number of precogs who weren't shard-based, and thus not limited. The Endbringers sandbagged a little less, and they were often driven off with less of a loss of life due to the sheer number of combatants facing them. Not to mention that precogs COULD detect those affected by the Simurgh, and a handful of telepaths existed who COULD repair the damage, in one way or another.

Powers that are not shard-derived can't be predicted as well, nor be easily affected by shard-based powers. This meant all precogs still ran into issues, but also meant that certain types of powers didn't affect the shardless. Like Jack Slash, who was constantly trying to recruit more for the Slaughterhouse Nine and its numbers kept being whittled down. Somehow he kept escaping, but certain actions he took just never seemed to work out as he might have expected.

By the time Taylor Hebert was fifteen, the world was a much different place than it might have been. She had a happy family, a healthy friendship, the local Protectorate and Wards were easily twice the size they would have been... sure, the local villain scene was bigger and more complex, but despite the problems with the world, there wasn't as much of a feeling of hopelessness. The Brockton Academy had a few dozen students, Taylor Hebert and Emma Barnes among them - Taylor was one of the rare telepaths, while Emma was a teleporter. A thing that had saved her life, and her father's, when they were cornered by a gang in an alley at one point. And they both lived happy lives, and when the end of the world came, they faced it with stoic faces and strong hearts.
>>
>>54900704
Things I don't regret? Making sure that there were enough human beings with powers of some sort or another so that society didn't become too unstable before it ended... whether shard, esper, magical, or mutant. I actually tried to talk to Scion, the golden avatar, once - and not just with words, but doing my best to emulate his sort of communication. I was, as it turns out, successful enough that he was certainly confused and briefly elated with the possibility of another, until I expressed that there was no need for him to do anything more than act as a gardener, and that when I'd built up sufficient power, I'd return to this time and place and bring Eden back to life properly.

Apparently the second and third words spoken by Scion, his face twisted in anger and scorn, were: "Go away." He didn't deign to communicate properly - reducing himself to using human language was a calculated insult toward me. And so I went, and returned to preparing as I had been doing since day one. Still, diplomacy was worth the attempt.

Regrets, though, there are a few. Sure, I arranged for the Slaughterhouse 9 to not end up with Bonesaw - Riley triggered, because the precogs in my employ hadn't seen it until it was too late, but the PRT saved her and her parents from the endless tortures and she saved their lives. Of course, everything has a cost, and the cost here was Blasto being press-ganged by Jack Slash. Not only did the S9 appear, but they had various creations that he churned out as mooks, in addition to the various bio-mods that he gave each member. Bonesaw would have actually been BETTER for the world than him - the Nine stayed a major factor right up to 2011, when they were lured to Brockton Bay and slaughtered to a man by Leviathan. Only Blasto escaped.
>>
>>54900712
Leviathan and Lung got their rematch (after a bit of Path To Annoying Lung Into Actually Getting Off His Ass And Fighting). Lung won - there was no lake in Brockton Bay, though the city was flooded and took some time to rebuild fully. It helped that the Wards had an active telepath that could help coordinate things beyond the simple armbands - Taylor Hebert, or rather Administrator, earned credit for holding everything together as well. She'd been working with the Wards in the months leading up, and though she spent a week resting off a headache from coordinating a hundred capes at a time during the fight, it was a successful proof of concept.

Later on... the Slaughterhouse 9000? Despite a lack of Bonesaw, yes, it still happened. Not only were there clones of the Slaughterhouse's members proper, but super-powered mooks. Blasto figured out how to get his creations to have powers of their own. Cauldron didn't have anything to do with the strings pulled on that one, the cape community pulled together behind the PRT in their darkest hour, and they still pulled everything off effectively with Alexandria and Eidolon at the helm.

Jack Slash's clone still got Scion to attempt the end of the world as scheduled, but the instant that his decision was made, around the globe precogs started screaming warnings. And that's when the conspiracy leapt into action; Doormaker and the Clairvoyant coordinated with the espers on staff to begin the mass evacuation of everyone from Earth Bet who was not a parahuman, to an already-prepared alternate world a matter of seconds before Scion's primary weapon would have removed them from existence.

And then the battle was joined, an angry alien god against hundreds of thousands of posthumans, hero and villain alike. The battle raged across multiple Earths, Cauldron working its utmost to try and save as many lives as possible. The casualties were staggering. Eidolon was on the front lines and did the most to Scion of anyone.
>>
>>54900719
Scion pulled "you needed worthy opponents" out of his hat, and I froze time and grabbed Eidolon before anything could happen. Gave him a brief pep talk. Lent him one of my powers, because I've perks that enforce sanity and will - there was simply not enough time to do it any other way. And when time unfroze, Scion was interrupted mid-attack by an enraged Eidolon striking him.

During that near-miss we had a few Second Triggers - and Administrator, triggered as well. A feat that no esper had accomplished previously, as it seemed that being an esper and being a parahuman were mutually incompatible. She triggered with some sort of master power that piggybacked on her telepathy, and the chaos of the battle abruptly became much more ordered. She had no direct control over everyone... but they were brought into a sort of consensual hive-mind with unlimited multitasking, focused on nothing but the task at hand. A battlemind. The casualty rate dropped by a measure of magnitude at that moment.

While everyone else was doing their part, and although I was on the front lines (if playing support for dimension-hopping), I had others doing the most important part of all. You see... I am the king of the Kaleidoscope, the Sylph of Space. I've several types of biomancy, and applying it remotely is within my power - applying it differently, through holes in reality to the pocket dimensions and across worlds... much more tricky, but ultimately doable.

Tracing those pocket dimensions back to their source had been trickier, and nearly impossible before now outside of the gatherings for Endbringer battles - during the brief lulls in the fight I'd been reaching out, feeling for groups of shards, trying to trace them. Eventually... I found what I was looking for. Signatures tracing back to their origin. I opened portals for the groups, enough for everyone to abandon the battle with the avatar and rush through the gates to over a dozen dead worlds covered in crystalline flesh.
>>
>>54900656
For sharing, I don't think we have many equivalents. There are perks to share certain skills in Imaginary Friend, but I don't know if it could be used for speedster.

There are transferal perks like Lip Service (Medaka Box) and Shard Administration (Worm) that lets you give you a power, and have it returned at the end of the jump or after the death of the user. And there is also the conceptual contracts that you can get in Marvel Magic, Ravenloft or Ghost Rider that let you exchange anything.

For copying, we have the Ultimate Lifeform (Jorge Joestar), Power Copying (Charmed) and Power Copying (Heroes). The Charmed one probably won't work, since it's not 'magic', I think.

>>54900659
Eh, I would say that if the ability used for the sharing, like SMT's, is fiat-backed, the copies should be as well.
>>
>>54900727
The battlemind splintered, only staying intact in the world with Administrator, but it didn't matter - these held the entities' true bodies. And not all of those worlds were Zion - nearly half of them were Eden. Tactics ceased to be an issue short of 'destroy these parts first'.

The entities were unprepared for an attack of this sort. Most of the shards that were meant to be distributed were safe from the attack, already prepared, but these were the entities' core. Some were annihilated by force, some by tinkers' technology, some by magic. Hundreds of thousands of people working in concert to scorch whole worlds, ignoring the impotent golden god that floated among them, attempting to attack only to find himself unable to hit them, unable to use powers that he'd had moments earlier, unable to remember how to attack. Eventually, Scion winked out of existence at last, as the last of the worlds was charred to a crisp. The entities weren't simply lobotomized as they might have been in another telling of the story - they were outright annihilated.

The safehouse world, Sanctuary, had thousands of pre-built cities, and over the course of five hours went from a population of zero to twenty billion very confused people with room to spare. Of course, preparations existed for this sort of thing - loudspeakers and video screens throughout the cities, prepackaged supplies and communication equipment. When the heroes appeared en masse and it was broadcast on the screens, the populace panicked before realizing that all was well. Sanctuary also had sufficient supplies for celebration.
>>
>>54900736
A limited number of portals were built in the days that followed, leading to other worlds. Much akin to stargates in appearance, it let many return home, and allowed others to join them - all built with the technologies provided by Tinkers and the Data Core itself. In fact, all of Sanctuary's technology was mass-produced tinkertech, and there was enough Cauldron staff to actually get the ball rolling on setting up an economy as they transitioned from conspiracy to government. Number Man and Accord were absolute giddy at the chance to make this happen.

And as for me? My primary objective was achieved, so I continued to work on the remaining goals I had. The next couple of years were spent using the Kaleidoscope to search out shards and tune them. There were only so many of them, but picking them out from their pocket dimensions and tweaking them, making sure they were workable, sometimes reprogramming them or cauterizing them entirely, was a very tedious long-term project. But no less satisfying.

Eventually... the shards will divide too much, peter out, run out of power. It might take several of generations, but parahumans would lessen and eventually cease coming about, and the age of parahumans will come to a peaceful end. The other changes I had made will propagate through humanity's gene pool, however, and spread between worlds. Magic. Espers. Mutants. The tens of millions whom I gifted evolution to... by the time parahumans were no longer a factor, the enhanced population would number in the billions. And in time, trillions.

Abaddon is coming, true. Sooner than one might hope. But when he comes, he'll find a humanity united across worlds, ready to fight him on their terms.
>>
File: magic pain glove.webm (422KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
magic pain glove.webm
422KB, 1920x1080px
Where can I get a Magic Pain Glove, /jc/?
>>
Jumpers, how do I go about being a place, instead of a person? I want to become a genius loci, a dungeon.
>>
>>54900745
This was cool, I liked reading this
>>
>>54900671
Crux, put it in a pastebin, or drop it into the drive. There's a writefag folder.
>>
>>54900751
Warhammer 40k, duh
>>
>>54900759
Well, iirc you can become a Dungeon Heart in the new Generic Isekai jump. That should be able to get you started. Besides that, I think that Devil Tigers can be literal places, so you might wanna check out Infernals.
>>
>>54900768
The pastebin version is notably longer and it STILL feels incomplete simply because there are so many butterflies. This is an aberration, normally it doesn't run this long. I'll try to keep it from happening again.

>>54900767
I'm glad you enjoyed it!
>>
>>54900759
There are various combos to become walking universes. But if you want something simpler, Generic Isekai, Generic Creepypasta, Generic Dungeon Builder and Soul Eater have Genius Loci perks and origins.
>>
File: You know the drill.jpg (39KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
You know the drill.jpg
39KB, 649x536px
>>54900799
>become walking universes
>>
>>54900774
>>54900799
Thanks. Ideally this Jumper is made up of properties that would follow the Jumper, plus hoooopefully some ability to be an encroaching presence.

I'mma be a city.
>>
>>54900799
Being a walking universe is amusing, but it's really not that useful aside from tapping it for mana.

>>54900824
Basically there's a nice combo from Exalted using The Inner World that lets you get a World-Body. From there it's pretty obvious, I think, though this is the super easy mode version.

Which I got.

Now my soul is a pocket universe which is slowly expanding, but I don't expect it to reach any appreciable size (outside of being a nice pocket world) for a very, very long time, despite all of the soul cultivation perks I obtained, because I didn't cheese the hell out of it.

I can tap it for a dozen motes of mana in assorted colors at will, though. Which is nice.
>>
File: Batflash.jpg (84KB, 564x636px) Image search: [Google]
Batflash.jpg
84KB, 564x636px
>>54900422
>Using one panel of a comic to justify anything.

RF did try to go back in time to kill Barry before he became the Flash. However he was thwarted by the Future Flash. Then Arrowverse Flash which he stopped him from killing his mother, creating the Flashpoint timeline, before allowing things to go back to way it was sorta.

So no they're not going to be able to go back to when you were in the crib & kill you. Not unless you fail to stop him/her, or a version of you fails to stop him/her. Even then because how timeline works & speedforce unless you go back & kill an ancestor preventing your birth. Having a past version off'd isn't jumpending.
Look at Eobard aka Reverse Flash. In the show he's been erased twice. Yet there's still a version of him kicking.

>>54900340
Yes & Yes.
>>
>>54897939
Is WoW even worth playing?
>>
>>54900879
I have a manse with a stable portal to my World Body. The manse and its demesne are in my Subpace Dimension from Sailor Moon.

Incidentally, my Zerganids dwell in the Subspace dimension around my palace and manse.

I'm tempted to build a portal to my subspace dimension in my Generic Isekai dungeon-self (a couple floors up from my Heart) just to make things more confusing.
>>
>>54900951
Don't forget the portal from Teen Titans that lets people enter your mind!
>>
Man, making a build for the Generic Isekai jump is actually pretty hard. I can't decide whether I want to be a reincarnated dragon or a summoned hero.
>>
>>54900964
Hrm. I'd need another realm that's not-Me to act as a bridge to keep the pattern. What other dimensions/worlds do we have that are owned?
>>
File: Light.jpg (13KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
Light.jpg
13KB, 448x336px
>>54900967
Choose the Light, it's clearly a force for good
>>
>>54901013
>pic
Yes. I can feel the love in that benign gaze.
>>
>>54897939
>Sylvanas going to ruin everything

Really? I mean she is plotting to destroy the Alliance. After all they are a threat. If that's what he meant about:
>"When your thrones run red with betrayal... when your holy places burn and the shattered mask hangs above your hearth... only then you will know. And it will be too late."

The Horde he basically says:
>"Tell me, when she seized your throne of hides and bones, was your allegiance forced? No... I'd wager you surrendered it willingly... or were convinced you did."

Which he's implying the Old Gods were behind the message sent to Vol'jin. However he is a Dreadlord he doesn't really ever tell the truth.

After Legion I suspect they'll go back to Horde & Alliance at war with each other again. They've been buddies for too long. Also Angeldan is hilarious.
>>
File: 109902.jpg (41KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
109902.jpg
41KB, 225x350px
>>54901027
A wise choice
>>
>>54900704
>Implying that Taylor or Emma would have existed
You butterflied way too much for that
>>
File: EnricoMaxwell.jpg (18KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
EnricoMaxwell.jpg
18KB, 360x360px
>>54901138
Indeed.
>>
>>54900704
>>54901159
You displaced the wind to move cause an itch which ended up killing Taylor in the sac. Alternatively, Taylor and Emma were always going to be born due to Simmy manipulation
>>
>>54901186
Didn't her mother was part of a villain's gang? That villain not existing, not recruiting her or being in another city entirety with her gang would mean that her and her father have never even met or married.
>>
I'm not Crux, but I've got anti-butterfly perk to prevent accidental changes to a setting.

Beyond that:
>Forgot My Cell Phone (+0cp): Annette forget her cell phone and therefore didn’t die in that car accident. Taylor still has her mom, and butterflies mean that Emma never gets attacked and winds up turning on her. She’s living a happy life with her family, has friends, and barring direct action on your part will never suffer enough to trigger. As long as the world isn’t actually destroyed all of them will live and make it through alright, living a good life. On the downside you just butterflied away the girl who was gonna stop all those incredibly dangerous threats headed Bet’s way.

Taylor, Emma, Annette and Danny are fiat backed to survive as long as the world isn't actually destroyed.
>>
Has anyone claimed Batman: Arkham Asylum?
>>
>>54901312
Yes.
>>
>>54901312
>Still hasn't changed the plagiarised stuff in Hollow Knight
Remind me again why we're letting it onto the drive?
>>
>>54901312
I think so, yes
>>
>>54901323
>>54901336
Not seeing any claims on it on 4plebs.
>>
>>54900885
Oh, so we do get the points, but it takes up the CP so we can only get another 200CP?
>>
File: jc11.jpg (76KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
jc11.jpg
76KB, 595x841px
[Generic Isekai]

Drawbacks: The Gods Are Dicks, Monstrous Monsters, Marked (1800)

Summoned, Human

A Hero's Title (Free)
A Hero's Vigor (1700)
A Hero's Quest (1500)
A Hero's Light (1200)
Protagonist's Charm (1100)
Protagonist's Luck (1000)
The Grind (400)
Gatekeeper (Free)
Empty Frame (200)
Mystic Eyes of Permanence (0)
A Bag of Coin (Free)

The only isekais I've ever watched in my life (if it even counts?) are Overlord and NGNL. And if those don't count, I think that sums up how little I know about the genre.

Wait. There's an eclipse. My powers include supreme charisma, good fortune and spatial manipulation. My other powers are heavily implied to be sponsored by something the population thinks of as holy, and I am being set in opposition against things humanity finds threatening. And one of my most common divine gifts is a transformation based on the user's personality.

Oh shit, I'm someone's not!Griffith self-insert.

>"Foolish mortal, know your place belongs far below the heavens!"
>Two hundred and thirty two..
>"I shall smite thee, and in the darkness you will regret your perfidity!"
>One hundred and sixteen...
>"Your arrogance shall be your undoing, for in the end you are merely human!"
>Two hundred and fifty. Oh yeah, now we're cooking with gas!
>"...are. Are you holding a teleconference while besieging our holy domain?
>Oh, right. You see, this isn't the first pantheon I've made war upon, so me and mine have a little hobby where whoever hears the right catchphrase shouted at them enough times doesn't have to do the chores for a whole week.
>"That's insane! There are no other gods, you heretic! Also, how are you winning?!"
>If I just count that first part, that's exactly five hundred! Hey Lightning, check it out! BINGO!
>Dammit!
>"I, uh, then be erased by the...Supreme Black Thunder of Hyperchaos?"
>Four!
>"Fuck. You."
>>
>>54901328
We've let plenty of things that are worse than this go up in the past so stop your whining.
>>
>>54901378
Right.
>>
>>54901376
Maybe I'm wrong then, if no one else can point the claim out then feel free
>>
>>54901159
Path To Make Sure We Don't Derail Too Far From Canon.

I have a whole lot of paths that I use for purposes of sanity checking, in seriousness, I was just not using it for most of the important tasks. Basically, if I am about to take actions that endanger the path, PtV will freak out at me and start going 'no, you have to do THIS' and start changing potential paths to correct it.
>>
>>54901411
Path to Surpass Emiya Shirou at Cooking.
Best use of PtV there could be.
>>
>>54898973
Glad it was helpful, I'm doing a roll-only chain so I was keeping a list of all the jumps that were uploaded after you put your last list out.
>>
>>54901381
How many princesses did you lay?
>>
>>54901407
I mean, I've searched for both "Batman: Arkham Asylum" and "Arkham Asylum", and CTR+F'd "claim", and nothing earlier than around this time 2014 has turned up.
>>
>>54898619
The only one that seems pissed is you for him not obeying your desires.

Most people, despite the obvious shit-licking replies I'm going to get, aren't going to get upset because some other guy can buy himself super dragon powers as long as they themselves have super satisfactory social/slice of life perks. The majority of people in this thread, when you cut out the one or two shitposters, are perfectly fine with other people having fun their own way as long as they can have fun too, and offering both the dragon powers and things themed after the slice of life hijinks will appeal to the majority of posters here.
>>
What Perks provide infinite memory space?
>>
File: 257.jpg (218KB, 1260x630px) Image search: [Google]
257.jpg
218KB, 1260x630px
>>54900422
>>
File: 31369984.png (181KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
31369984.png
181KB, 540x800px
>>54898032
I want undead vagoo but I hate Sylvanas for being an evil cunt. Wanting a zombie waifu does not mean defending all female zombies.
>>
File: Birdy Jumpchain v0.2.1.pdf (555KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Birdy Jumpchain v0.2.1.pdf
555KB, 1x1px
version 0.2.1
the perk coloured in red is one i am unsure about and would like some feed back on.
>>
>>54898293
Honorable, just like killing Nier.
>>
>>54901471
I very much appreciate that, thanks.
>>
>>54900553
Too OP. Plz nerf.
>>
File: 1496770392451.png (1MB, 638x722px) Image search: [Google]
1496770392451.png
1MB, 638x722px
>>54901612
>Killing Papa NieR
>>
>>54901771
And saving humanity, yes.
>>
File: 1501765214267.jpg (516KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1501765214267.jpg
516KB, 992x1403px
Since we recently got canon companion purchases in some old jumps, someone who is in SB could ask Brellin if he could add an option too?

Being a Supreme Being and not being able to take Floor Guardians with you is pretty saddening.
>>
>>54901775
Humanity a shit.
>>
>>54901603
edited the description of combine
Combine [600 CP]
Much like with Birdy and Tsutomu you can, with permission, fuse with another person. Things such as physical strength and any abilities that you have are shared between your bodies. Additionally, the body does not need to be intact for the fusion to occur, as it is more like a joining of your minds or souls. In the Federation, it is not uncommon for a fusion to happen in order to save a person's life. Their mind lives on with someone else while their body is repaired elsewhere. When combined with others, the host can switch between the bodies of the fused people, even if the body is left behind. There is a limit of only one person fused at a time.
>>
>>54901799
t. machine
>>
File: 1406154828695.png (57KB, 156x187px) Image search: [Google]
1406154828695.png
57KB, 156x187px
>>54901775
You would be genociding all the current Gestalts as well. Even shade!Yonah wasn't happy with that at all.

You will be murdering thousands no matter what you do. And a few hundred years after you leave aliens will come. Or some of the superweapons will go mad. Or the androids themselves will fuck up.

There is no escape from the hell that is Yoko Taro.
>>
>>54901799
t. calculator
>>
>>54901812
>You would be genociding all the current Gestalts as well.
So? Most of them aren't even fully sapient yet and just ape their programmed actions throughout the cycles. They also can't breed, which means they're a dead end, and thus a revived humanity is far more important.
>Even shade!Yonah wasn't happy with that at all.
Again, so? I don't care how she feels.
>>
>>54901710
But it was just a small Divine Buster!
>>
Are the Diablo and Generic Isekai finished?
>>
Is there anything in particular people would like to see in Arkham Asylum?
>>
>>54901886
Skill, effort and original work. Sadly with you at the helm, none of the above is what we're going to get.
>>
>>54901826
>So? Most of them aren't even fully sapient yet and just ape their programmed actions throughout the cycles. They also can't breed, which means they're a dead end, and thus a revived humanity is far more important.
Quote on them not being fully sapient? I thought one of the main conflicts in the game was the Gesalts gaining conscience and thus making the Replicants unable to properly fuse with them again (again, just like Yonah, who couldn't fully assimilate her Gesalts' consciousness).
>>
>>54901789
Het a pod, trade them out between jumps.
>>
>>54901899
Yes anon I'm going to replay the game just so I can fucking quote it at you. Fucking retard. The point of the game is that they're programmed to repeat actions that ape life throughout the cycles, but overtime a few of them have broken free of it and started to innovate. Nier is of course one of them. Not everyone has done this yet, though it's an inevitability and more discrepancies are cropping up every cycle.
>>
>>54901886
A drawback where you deal with an incredibly glitchy, broken, and framey experience until the jump ends early with a 'refund', that lets you spend the rest of your time basically on vacation.
>>
>>54901937
Well, good luck with your genocide then.
>>
>>54901958
Wouldn't be the first time I killed something non-viable so something viable could live.
>>
>>54901904
I'd prefer to save my pods for jumps whose jumpmakers are not around anymore.
>>
File: WHO WILL STOP ME.gif (340KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
WHO WILL STOP ME.gif
340KB, 251x200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXVRu2jmjrA

Guys.

Guys, have we...

Have we just come full circle at this point?

Is this just another shitpost or is this genuine questionable enthusiasm?

What is love?
>>
Have you ever ran into a jump that offers ultimate drawbacks so, even though you only take the ones you feel you can handled and aren't looking for loopholes, you end up with so many points you feel like you're cheating?

Maybe it's just me being the person where as a kid I would try to not take too many candy pieces when trick-or-treating.
>>
>>54902028
Advertising your own video is kinda weird
>>
File: Jumper.jpg (95KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper.jpg
95KB, 500x424px
>>54901789
What other jumps would you want to see updated to add a companion option?
>>
>>54900885
>have perks to protect you from being erased by being killed in the last at all
>they keep going back in time and killing you at different points
>but nothing happens
>eventually they go back to yesterday and kill you
>still aren't dead
>5 minutes ago
>say hi a few minutes later
>>
What jumps have self duplication abilities?
>>
>>54902200
Well naruto is lretty gold standard if you ask me, just make some handsigns and POOF entire army of yous.
>>
File: Spaceballs_jump_when.jpg (42KB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
Spaceballs_jump_when.jpg
42KB, 600x323px
>>54899616
>>54899458
Now you just need a Mog...
>>
>>54902137
Perk like that which block off exotic forms of attack are the best way to fuck with your enemies. Everyone thinks they're the first guy to come up with the idea of going round your incredible durability to attack you in the past, or impose conceptual concepts on you, or drain your soul, or whatever. They always get so frustrated when they see that they can't effortlessly kill you and have to do things the honest way.
>>
>>54902208
That is a good one. Wonder if they can do everything, or at least most things you can, or only chakra abilities.
>>
>>54902287
Discounting the mlre esoteric things like perks they do have the same physical abilities at least if the show is anything to go by. They can also pass energy between themselves and the main body as they did for naruto giving sage mode energy.

The problem is they seem to be only as durable as the amount of chakra you put into them, naruto makes quick shoddy ones that blow up easy enough though at times shadow clones have been shown as taking pretty massive damage before poofing, as far as I know that is because of the amount of chakra invested in them.

Also shadow clones are fucking amazing for learning new stuff as it breaks the load of training and studying up between all the clones them mashes it back together when they poof, downside is massive stamina backlash that can apparently kill the user.
>>
>>54902200
Halo: the Covenant
>>
>>54902200
Hero Academia, God of High School, and Aldnoah Zero (via Quantum Teleportation)
>>
>>54902200
Teen Titans and Generic Creepypasta if you count Avatar.
>>
>>54902339
>Also shadow clones are fucking amazing for learning new stuff as it breaks the load of training and studying up between all the clones them mashes it back together when they poof, downside is massive stamina backlash that can apparently kill the user.
Though it should be noted that despite how the fandom often portrays it, it doesn't really "multiply" training efforts. Having a thousand copies of the same set of skills isn't going to make you much better than having one copy. The way Naruto uses it is to have each of his clones work on something subtly different, then whenever they get progress pop and redistribute their memories to the rest of the collective, who then modify their own efforts based on the new information. So he's effectively working on a hundred ideas at once, rather than directly multiplying the efforts of his training. Still multiplies his training speed, but through having what amounts to constant flashes of genius rather than just each hour he spends on it being the equivalent of a thousand hours of normal training.
>>
So Generic Isekai is now a thing. Does anyone have any idea what the powerlevels are like in your standard isekai fare? What sort of magic systems are they usually rocking?
>>
>>54902437
From what I've seen, most isekai don't put much thought into their magic systems beyond "it's like videogaymes!" Power levels aren't anything special either, except for the super-special protagonist who usually defies setting rules.
So perfect for a jumper to fuck around in, but not anything that'll increase your power levels significantly.
>>
>>54902433
Exactly. There was a fic that explained it quite well. I'm paraphrasing here, but: If you send out a hundred shadow clones each in a hundred different directions and they each walk a mile, you don't know what is one hundred miles away. You do know what's one mile away from you really well though.

You use them to solidify your training base, and get experience at each further step, not to speed towards the end.
>>
>>54902489
Meh, we have enough training perks that come without the downsides inherent in having a hundred clones running around.
I'm not too excited about using shadow clones for that really.

Espionage on the other hand? Or just boring chores?
Shadow clones are perfect for that, and that's why i get them.

Send them off to clean your home, wash your clothes, do paperwork, organize your warehouse... the possibilities are endless.
You know the saying "if you want something done right do it yourself"?
This is the next best thing, doing it yourself without actually having to lift a finger!
>>
>>54901603
It's looking better, thought there is still some grammar work that needs to be done and the perk pricing still needs to be balanced if you can. But you're definitely going the right way with this, sorry if you're not getting enough feedback for your work
>>
>>54897390
>Reddit spacing
KYS.
>>
>>54902437
Varies from series to series, but the few I've seen as anime are mostly either standard D&D/MMO fantasy magic blending into shounen-scale. Haven't read many stories/manga in the genre though.
At the low end they have practically no power, at the top end they have some city-busting attacks, with the exception of Pack from Re:Zero freezing the world, but I guess he doesn't count as one of the protags? He's more like a local god or something.
>>
>>54902522
Good point.

Also, aren't wood clones meant to be better in some way?
>>
File: Kiss.jpg (986KB, 3000x1889px) Image search: [Google]
Kiss.jpg
986KB, 3000x1889px
>>54902541
>Kiss
FTFY?
>>
>>54902571
They can transmit information without dispelling and are much more robust. Just off the top of my head.
>>
>>54902571
From what i remember wood clones can take more damage.
On the other hand they're not autonomous (or not fully autonomous at least), so they take up concentration to use (or use effectively).
Shadow Clones are fire and forget.
>>
>>54902568
Re:Zero's top ends get really damn stronk but it's mostly limited to a dozen-half dozen characters tops. Most of it's more like you say.
>>
>>54902529
i've actually revamped the pricing system and made a few grammar fixes
here's an up to date version if you want to see it
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TcojGocGonbdt9B3EfRaMPttMYXcPIv4LNZ090_Gbk4/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>54902571
From the wiki:
A clone that is created by using chakra to alter the user's own cells into vegetation. The clones can be as simple in function as a wooden dummy for use in the Body Replacement Technique or completely mobile and able to perform jutsu.[4] They have the ability to travel far from the user and are able to communicate with the original. Moreover, since the wood clone has the ability to merge with plants and trees, it is also great for reconnaissance missions.[5] By directly touching the wood clone with his hand, the user can change the shape of the clone.[6]

Unlike other clone techniques, the wood clone doesn't disappear when hit and takes the damage to a certain degree. This, according to Madara Uchiha, makes it the perfect clone technique that only he with his dōjutsu was able to see through.[7] Wood clones are also somewhat inhibited by the actions of the user, so if they are preoccupied with other tasks the wood clones will not be able to act to their full potential.[8] Wood clones can, however, be dispelled like normal clones.[9]
>>
>>54902571
Properly made Wood Clones are a hivemind, rather than separate instances of your mind, so you can coordinate them much better.
>>
Which jumps have the best powers for healing others?
>>
>>54902627
That's better, yes.
>>
>>54902479
>>54902568
Thanks. Sounds like something fun to slip into an early chain. I kind of like the idea of going Reborn as a first jump: just waking up as a baby in a strange fantasy land with no context and a ton of questions. And then leaving as the equivalent of a young shounen character who's broken the system with the special snowflake powers offered .
>>
>>54902659
External Influence (Evo:Search for Eden) can heal pretty much anything.
It lets you apply the evolution power to others, and that always ends with a new, healthy body in its prime.
It's far more than just healing however, being pretty much Panacea's power from Worm on steroids and without the biomass requirement.

Otherwise Dungeon Siege 2 has River's Embrace which explicitly mentions that you "leave your patients without scar or blemish no matter how grievous their injuries were."

Followed by pretty much any jump with healing magic: D&D, Overlord, Mushoku Tensei, Hero BBS and so on.

D&D and Overlord are probably best (the latter being based on the former), seeing how we know for a fact that it can cure anything from diseases to addictions to what-have-you.

We don't know as much about Mushoku Tensei healing from canon, but going by the other magical feats it should be roughly on par.

And Hero BBS magic is pure fanwank, so it can do whatever the magic system you decide to use can do.
Since mages in-setting know anywhere from dozens to a thousand magic systems you can just take whatever other systems you like and use those with the serial numbers filed off.
>>
>>54902659
Overlord Divine Caster Level One Hundred can heal and maybe revive entire armies.
Master of Magic can heal large numbers over huge distances.
Disney Princess has healing tears that can revive the recently deceased.
Lots of jumps have some degree of healing magic, such as Elder Scrolls (which can be taught if you buy the mastery perk), Magicka (also revive), even Harry Potter to a degree. X-men movies has Omega Healing factor, which can grant others an A rank healing factor, while lower levels just heal, like a transfusion of blood from the healing power in Heroes, though the jump doesn't mention that - one guy was even revived after being shot in the head just by having a blood infusion.
>>
File: gwyn_7780.png (181KB, 318x280px) Image search: [Google]
gwyn_7780.png
181KB, 318x280px
What'll happen if I intervene in Wolfenstein via pillars of fire falling from the sky which burns alive everyone it touches and then revives them in perfect health? Will the Nazis start worshipping me as a living god and listen when I tell them to stop being fucking Nazis?
>>
File: 1498697231398.jpg (22KB, 171x297px) Image search: [Google]
1498697231398.jpg
22KB, 171x297px
>>54902755
>>54902753
Thanks, anons!
>>
>>54902816
I mean, some of them, probably. But the ones in command are used to insane gonzo technology and magic. This is a world with Mecha-Hitler in it. They'll probably still fight you, likely so they can try to take your power for their own.
>>
File: Inheritance cycle to scale.png (520KB, 1024x711px) Image search: [Google]
Inheritance cycle to scale.png
520KB, 1024x711px
Anyone know of any good monsters from Isekai stories that would qualify for Mythic Beast? My imagination is falling flat and all I can think of is a generic 'dragon' not anything a bit unique.
>>
>>54902839
And when I crucify those in eternally burning versions of such flame in their capital cities?
>>
>>54902943
Yeah, probably you'll get a surrender then. At least until the sequel when Mecha-Hitler Mk.II shows up.
>>
>>54902943
Okay Bancho.
>>
>>54902851
sphinx, manticore, Elemental tiger/panther/etc, phoenix, Giants
>>
>>54903019
I second Manticore, because they're fucking cool as hell.
>>
>>54902816
Probably not. Nothing's more likely to have people declare you a false god than telling them they're wrong about something they already believe.

My advice is to just do it without the revival part. People tend to have an easier time switching to the dogma of the deity who's busy *permanently* smiting the crap out of anyone who's disobedient. Save the revival for your favorite messenger.
>>
Is it possible to threaten the god of magic... with magic? Can you win a battle with the god of war? Outmaneuver the god of schemes? Fool the god of lies?
>>
On the topic of Naruto.
Did Ninjanon say if you could take Shadow Clone as your forbidden technique if you take the perk that gives you one?
>>
>>54903198
he says up to A rank. Mass Shadowclone is a B rank kinjutsu. So, Shadowclones is fine.
>>
>>54903188
depends on the setting and your perks
>>
>>54903198
You can, but it's a waste unless you don't start in Konoha or take one of the scenarios that makes you start earlier.
Otherwise you can just get Naruto to teach you, get it with Copycat Technique or the Sharingan or offer him a trade jutsu for jutsu if you want to be fair.
>>
File: IMG_1336.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1336.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>54897171

Booty is always the best payment
>>
>>54903188
ask kratos, he'll give you some tips
>>
>>54903188
If you do, I'm switching my worship over to you
>>
>>54903276
Anon, no! This is how the Imperium happens!
>>
>>54903285
If one can out-stupid the Corpse Emperor, I'll shove him off his throne
>>
>>54903312
Ah, the elusive Ork cultist.
>>
How is GO going?
>>
File: 4v44lSMm1uohxh3o1_501.gif (255KB, 355x202px) Image search: [Google]
4v44lSMm1uohxh3o1_501.gif
255KB, 355x202px
>>54903327
>>
>>54903323
Dat's defamation, fellow 'umie
>>
>>54903188
Use that perk in Bastard part 1.
>>
>>54898973
Hey, TopHat, are we allowed to make Keyblades now?

Nomura revealed how they're made.

https://www.khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-showcases-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-2-8-Nomura-interview-released-8108
>>
>>54903327
You're very eager, huh? Not really any progress today, I'm afraid. Been out to see the Aladdin musical (Faaantastic btw) so hadn't had much time. Only managed to get stage 1 of Kakegurui done, sort out all the pricing of the other luff-needing ones and start the writing of it and Witchblade and Shadows. Might have shadows done tomorrow or the next day. Or Witchblade? I really can't decide which one to go for. Man, Aladdin was great.
>>
>>54902816
Wait.... we have a Wolfenstein jump?
>>
>>54903468
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDRzcwVEtjSUlqRnM/view
>>
>>54897390
To be fair though, were they come from humans are just as powerful and one kicked the mc's ass. It's just on earth there isn't any person that powerful.
>>
File: White.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
White.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
How fast are the Spiritual beings in Bleach?
>>
>>54903511
Huh, must have completely missed this coming out. Sweet, more nazis to murder.
>>
File: Hitler.png (230KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.png
230KB, 500x254px
>>54903618
Hey! Yo... You wouldn't hurt little old me, would you?
>>
>>54903618
>current year
>not siding with the nazi
>>
>>54903675
>current year
>ever part of a valid argument
>>
File: Guts_slasher_smile_7502.jpg (107KB, 654x421px) Image search: [Google]
Guts_slasher_smile_7502.jpg
107KB, 654x421px
>>54903640
Heh... of course not. You won't feel a thing, I lack Totenkopf's passion for such vices.
>>54903675
Oh I'll side with them just long enough to fit the knife in their spines.
>>
>>54903466
How's your hand? Did it heal alright from the burns?
>>
>>54903570
Pretty fast, at the upper end. Like "so fast they somehow leave solid afterimages of themselves, allowing them to create shadow clones through pure speed". Not everyone learns that trick, but all of the important people are still at least hypersonic.
>>
>>54903704
>current year
>current year
>>
>>54903726
I suppose I should take that small mercy now you've offered it... or I could take the Otto’s New Beast perk and fuck yo shit up
>>
>>54903675
>>54903704
>>54903754
Is there a prophecy about nazis or something?
>>
>>54903779
Didn't /pol/ teach you anything?
>>
File: Thalmoar.png (30KB, 550x585px) Image search: [Google]
Thalmoar.png
30KB, 550x585px
>>54903797
>(((/pol/)))
>>
>>54903797
It taught me that politics are a terrible thing to "discuss" and even worse in an environment that lacks permanence.
>>
>>54902753
>External Influence (Evo:Search for Eden) can heal pretty much anything
But doesn't it force you to evolve the target into a new creature?
>>
File: 5FF.jpg (298KB, 835x587px) Image search: [Google]
5FF.jpg
298KB, 835x587px
>>54903759
I suppose we shall have to work out those issues before I send you off. Not to worry, I learned from a VERY Good Doktor.
>>
>>54903779
America is literally Nazis now. Objectively. Indisputably.
>>
>>54903855
In the game, yes, but the jump is not so limited. There is no minimal evolutionary difference.
Evolve their hair color a few shades different. Or evolve them a little smarter. Or evolve them bigger tits.
Whatever you want really.
>>
>>54902975
They had a perfectly good reason and valid chance to surrender and stop being evil. Hell, most of the people that were killed were not only revived but were cured of any ailments or diseases they had.

>>54903032
Fair enough, I guess.

Still need to convince the Jews to listen when I say "Hey, I'm not an angel sent to rescue you. Your god is fake, but I'm real."
>>
>>54903881
Either that or Soros Spawn
>>
>>54903919
Aah, pro tip anon. Make sure there god isn't real before saying that. I've gotten myself in some trouble with that line.
>>
>>54903919
>Still need to convince the Jews to listen when I say "Hey, I'm not an angel sent to rescue you. Your god is fake, but I'm real."
Pro-tip? Telling people their god is fake is rarely the way to make a good impression. Even if it's true.
I'd just ignore the issue entirely if i were you. "No, i'm not an angel." is perfectly servicable.
>>
File: Kara_no_Kyoukai_-_Void_Shiki.jpg (48KB, 380x531px) Image search: [Google]
Kara_no_Kyoukai_-_Void_Shiki.jpg
48KB, 380x531px
How would I go about waifuing Void Shiki and making life interesting enough for them to stick around instead of going back to dormancy?
>>
>>54903919
>Still need to convince the Jews to listen when I say "Hey, I'm not an angel sent to rescue you. Your god is fake, but I'm real."
Well, I know it's still early, but I'm willing to bet that's the most retarded idea I'll hear this week
>>
>>54903956
>litterally jews
>>54903881
>litterally nazis

lmao regardless of the outcome, /pol/ wins
>>
>>54903996
Endjump Angel Notes
>>
>>54903963
>>54903986
...I will take that advice. Kinda new to the whole "crusading angry deity thing".
>>
>>54903996
>Go to Generic Isekai
>Get the Upgrade cheat
>Spend a couple of jumps funneling all your mana into upgrading your pee-pee
You'll be able to give people a very interesting life.
>>
>>54903728
Yeah, mostly. Stings but I can still type at my old speed.

also zzz because late. Hopefully jump late tomorrow.
>>
>>54904026
Is your dick really huge? Supernaturally pleasurable? Combat worthy?
>>
>>54904026
>>
>>54904026
>get a potentially world-breaking power
>use it to enhance your dick
Only jumpchain.
>>
File: HFNWMXo.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
HFNWMXo.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>54904045
speaking of dicks, what setting is likely to have a ring of cock?
As in, you put it on, and sprout a cock? Like a girdle of gender change, but not as universal, and not cursed.
>>
>>54904045
>Not having a dick made of chocolate that ejaculates money while listening to her talk about her day and supporting her emotionally
>>
>>54904045
All of them. Your dick will be the dick that pierces the heavens, and the heaven's hymen.
>>
I forget, does Naruto have the entire Fox in him now?
>>
>>54904086
Oglaf
>>
>>54904089
>made of chocolate
>current year
>miscegenation
>>
>>54904086
There's no reason you can't just make one if you learn magic item creation in any D&D jump or anything similar like Overlord or Hero BBS.
It's a pretty minor effect.
>>
>>54904080
No joke, that would make a decent gag for one of those end-of-volume omakes things.

>Hero glances side to side
>Activates his upgrade power
>Looks in his pants
>"Wow... It worked"

And that's the last we ever hear of the idea.
>>
>>54904113
I bet it was made by the dwarves. In which case, it would turn all my fingers into fire-ejaculating dicks, which would make the ring rather difficult to remove. As I would have no fingers. And any time I tied to remove it via friction, my flamethrower penis hands would ignite whatever I'm trying to use to remove the band. Because that's what happens when you have super-sensitive napalm-jizzing cocks instead of normal phalanges.
>>
>>54904159
Now I want to write an Isekai just to throw that joke in there.
>>
>>54904169
And of course, if somebody actually tried to put it on their cock (hurr durr it's a cockring), it'd probably spawn a bouquet of dicks, like some kind of pupic-hair-bearded trouser hydra.
Okay, you've convinced me, I need to make like a bajillion of these and just leave them lying around.
>>
File: Birdy Jumpchain v0.3.pdf (561KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Birdy Jumpchain v0.3.pdf
561KB, 1x1px
Ok, the price system has been revamped, items and discounts for items have been added and some minor details in things like drawbacks have been polished.
i would say this is nearly complete, unless anyone can point out anything else that needs done.
>>
>>54904098
Also the Naruto jump on the drive isn't the most recent update.
>>
>>54904098
Yeah both the Yin and Yang halves were reunited during the war I think.
>>
>>54904234
This looks noice
>>
>>54904228
>Okay, you've convinced me, I need to make like a bajillion of these and just leave them lying around.
Well, what else are you gonna do with your time?
Once you've got a bit of power under your belt you can generally just fool around and let canon take care of itself unless there's stuff you want to change, and that's rarely a full-time job.
And that's if you don't have the perks to just empower the heroes/other minions or create them wholesale to take care of stuff for you.

Doing stupid shit for laughs is all that's left in most settings, really.
And leaving tons of sex-related magic items lying around doesn't hurt anyone. It's as good a hobby as anything else.
>>
>>54904091
You're going to make Heaven's dragon harem jealous.
>>
>>54904234
>nearly complete
It looks done, what else do you need to add?
>>
>>54904370
it is basically done, but i also literally just added a drawback, so i can't truthfully say it is completely done: 'My Car! [+100 CP]
Man, things just don’t go your way! Things you own have a tendency to get caught up in accidents and be severely damaged. A car that you own may be wrecked every month and any residency you may stay in is likely to experience unexplained power surges and water blockages. I hope you had insurance for that.'
>>
>>54904026
>Not dumping all your mana into your growth rate
It's like you don't want to become horrifyingly overpowered.
>>
>>54904351
When harems get to a certain mass they tend to attract each other, consuming each other to grow as the ones with harems attempt to turn each other into waifus.
>>
>>54904507
Harem highlander, there can only be one harem king.

Everyone else is a waifu.
>>
>>54904552
I believe something like that was made, Japan has produced weirder things.
>>
File: Tetsuwan Birdy Decode.pdf (562KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Tetsuwan Birdy Decode.pdf
562KB, 1x1px
Tetsuwan Birdy Decode is now fully done. I will be adding this version to the drive
>>
>>54902028
Oh sweet salty christ.
>>
>>54902028
Fuck you guys.... I mean that in the most loving and affectionate way possible, but fuck
>>
>>54902028
jesus christ the amount of tabs open is physically painful
>>
>>54902028
>JumpChain has breached the walls to youtube

Containment Procedure. Containment Procedure.
This is a Code Green, I repeat, Code Green.
>>
>>54902028
Is that Bancho?
>>
>>54904858
Don't think so. He's fully typing, whereas Bancho does need to use that speech-to-text program.
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon crop'd.jpg (43KB, 272x525px) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon crop'd.jpg
43KB, 272x525px
>>54904858
nope I have this beard IRL
>>
>>54904858
Banchó has a twirly beard and isn't Asian
>>
File: slav9.jpg (102KB, 660x501px) Image search: [Google]
slav9.jpg
102KB, 660x501px
>>54904904
yeah, I am like this level of European,my dad is black but I'm kind of adopted
>>
>>54905019
>tfw bancho is a black, slavish autist with a psychopathic clown as a mother
>>
File: 1502829000992.png (824KB, 710x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1502829000992.png
824KB, 710x1262px
>>54905019
>I am like this level of European,my dad is black but I'm kind of adopted

Huh? How so?
>>
>>54905038
I'm not black at all, My dad and one of My grandmas is black. but yeah the rest of that is true
>>54905043
Because the guy who raised me and married my mom is not the guy who I am genetically descended from, so the basic adoption deal,he's definitely more than a stepdad. He is the only dad I've known.
>>
>>54905043
Is that a Hideyoshi?
>>
File: 1502832734004.jpg (163KB, 859x827px) Image search: [Google]
1502832734004.jpg
163KB, 859x827px
>>54905155

Everyone in the series crossdress at some point. Yeah, even the teacher.
>>
File: Issei.png (140KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Issei.png
140KB, 320x320px
>>54905170
The one on the right is a dude? Please finish this Jump!
>>
>>54903372
Or use the one in SB's Lord Statera's Bastard! that does the same thing but better.
>>
>>54905201

Both are dudes. Why this place is so gay?

Also, any ideas for items, please? I'm stuck at those.
>>
>>54903618
The poor nazis. What did they ever do do to deserve such treatment?
>>
File: KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif
940KB, 627x502px
what kind of waifus does the weakness of Beatrice have?
>>
>>54905219
If there aren't too many, can't you have an non-discounted selection?

Gayness is God's Will, Ricrod.
He wants us to be gay
>>
File: screaming aku.gif (281KB, 332x400px) Image search: [Google]
screaming aku.gif
281KB, 332x400px
>>54902028
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>54905068
That is pretty much the definition of a stepdad, bancho; you are free to call him dad when he's your stepdad, you know.
>>
>>54905068
>married my mom
Who would marry Pennywise? Or hell, any clown?
>>
>>54905311
Someone with a real wierd fetish, anon.
And didn't know they be taking on the baggage of a kid like Bancho. Seriously, that poor guy had no idea what he was getting into.
>>
>>54899259
I'm late to suggest this, but maybe that holy sword Tohru got stabbed with as the drop-in capstone item? Or maybe a more generic piece of metal that's too big, too thick, too heavy and too rough to be called a sword?
>>
>>54905311
a professional comic book illustrator apparently.
Also , have you seen some Clowns?
>>54905327
he knew, he was there from the start and he stayed. my dad loves me, he might not Be crazy about everything about me but that's normal for any father-son relationship also , you have not met my mother like seriously . She can be worse than I am Some days, just in a different way,like waking up crying and punishing me for something that I did in a dream she had crazy.
>>
>>54905362
>pic
Clowns should not be that cute.
>>
>>54905362
I wanna reapply her make-up
>>
File: BTS_vol_04_105.jpg (164KB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BTS_vol_04_105.jpg
164KB, 822x1200px
>>54905336
>too big, too thick, too heavy and too rough to be called a sword?

Stop talking of my dick.

>>54905362
>my dad loves me

I know very few that can say the same. I hope you appreciate it.
>>
>>54905387
clowning is a very physically demanding profession,I've been to my mom's alley* and Every lady there is either adorable grandma or at least 8/10. * alley is the Traditional term for a place where clowns gather.
>>54905425
I really do, and I return it as best I can.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 917x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 917x900px
>>54905448
Fuck off Tera. Clowns a shit
>>
>>54905471
dude I respect and acknowledge that I am a piece of shit and will be treated like one,but you really gotta go and bring my mom into this? come on, I'm Above that move.
>>
>>54905448
>Every lady there is either adorable grandma or at least 8/10.
Pics?
>>
>>54905497
Yes. Because she didn't abort you
>>
>>54905448
>8/10
Forgive me if I'm skeptical of your rating scale.
>>
>>54905546
Knowing Tera's taste in """"""""beauty"""""""" you really, really, really don't want to go there. Trust me
>>
>>54905546
don't have any,that was ages ago like at least seven years She's retired.
>>54905572
I'll be the first to admit this stuff is subjective.
>>54905576
No, I'm talking traditional definitions.
>>
File: BTS_vol_07_008.jpg (378KB, 1195x1746px) Image search: [Google]
BTS_vol_07_008.jpg
378KB, 1195x1746px
>>54905617

Don't worry bancho, I'm sure it's like you said. I believe you.
>>
>>54905642
I see you've accepted the Great Gay into you
>>
>>54905617
Sure you are Tera. Sure you are.
>>
>>54905425
I request more Hideyoshi.
>>
>>54902028
How many views does it have already?

If it's more than the number of people in this thread right now, we're done for.
>>
>>54905754
Just checked like thirty minutes ago, and it was over a hundred. That's around the level we sit at on a good day, but I doubt half the people here opened that link, so we might be in it.
>>
File: 1341105095718.jpg (28KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1341105095718.jpg
28KB, 640x427px
Hulking half-giant albino sworn swordswoman oc companion:
Red or violet eyes?
>>
File: despair pinnochio.gif (456KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
despair pinnochio.gif
456KB, 480x361px
>>54905770
Well that's the end, isn't it?

This is how the walls fall down?
>>
>>54905754
Aw shit, our autism has breached containment. This could go badly.
>>
File: Why Not Both.jpg (39KB, 510x300px) Image search: [Google]
Why Not Both.jpg
39KB, 510x300px
>>54905794
Why not both?
Twins with different eye colors?
>>
>>54905821
Because I don't want to reduce a complex character into a mere waifu.
I already have a bunch of backstory and emotional shit figured out for her.
>>
>>54905794
Make vampire, eyes for days.
>>
>>54905807
Wider Internet attention is about the worst thing that could happen to this thread.

Once it starts going on the cringe compilations and mary-sue-bash tumblrs, the rest of the board will erupt. The sheer REEE will be enough to get /cyoag/, /twg/, and /amg/ thrown right off the board with us - and you thought they hated us now.

And there would be no safe haven in /qst/ - no, only /trash/ for this place, if at all. Worst-case scenario, "no CYOA's" becomes a global rule.
>>
>>54905903
Actually a majority of tumblr thinks that mary sue bashing is what losers do nowadays, you've be suprised how self insert friendly they are.

also chill, you guys aren't harming anybody by existing.
>>
>>54905903
You expect too much out of us. I severely doubt enough people care for that kind of raiding to be a thing.
>>
>>54905857
Make Red, but changes based off of diet and/or emotional state.
>>
>>54905807
Doesn't all of /tg/ realise what we do though? We've been a general board for years, like CYOAG. I don't think they'd give a fuck
>>
File: BT.pdf (167KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
BT.pdf
167KB, 1x1px
Changelog:

Finished the perks and added some items.
Still very unfinished

>>54905660
>>54905739

N-No, shut up! It's not like I'm doing this jump for you g-guys. Idiots!
>>
>>54905927
>>
>>54905991
Technically Hideyoshi has a gender of Hideyoshi so if my jumper were to court them they would not be considered turning gay, right?
>>
>>54905991
Looking good
>>
>>54905962
wut
>>
File: 1500530707375.png (4MB, 1555x2174px) Image search: [Google]
1500530707375.png
4MB, 1555x2174px
>>54906010
>Technically Hideyoshi has a gender of Hideyoshi so if my jumper were to court them they would not be considered turning gay, right?

It's only gay if you want it to be gay.

>>54906024
Thanks.
>>
File: a bird is fine too.jpg (27KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
a bird is fine too.jpg
27KB, 640x400px
>>54905991
Thanks for the jump Ricrod.
>>
>>54905962
She's not a twilight vampire.
Just a distant descendant of a ruling family known for their unusual eye and hair colors.
>>
File: fist.jpg (7KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
fist.jpg
7KB, 100x100px
>>
>>54906140
What is this? A fist for ants?
>>
File: a gif for ants.gif (45KB, 50x28px) Image search: [Google]
a gif for ants.gif
45KB, 50x28px
>>54906140
>>
>>54890646
Banchó, get back here. Stay with your own kind
>>
File: Twieyes.jpg (126KB, 682x582px) Image search: [Google]
Twieyes.jpg
126KB, 682x582px
>>54906032
Probably the one good thing that Twilight did to vampires was how it changed their eyes.

Those who prey on humans: Red Eyes
Those who prey on animals: Gold/Yellow/Amber
Those who are underfed: Black Eyes
>>54906072
Meh, fair enough.
My vote for violet, then.
>>
>>54902028
Well... It was released in February and we're still going alright...
>>
>>54906210
Leave him be. He is not that monitored here.

If he starts exploring other threads, it's just a matter of time before he is banned.
>>
>>54906232
>Twilight doing anything good to vampires
And that sounds like some shit straight out of My Immortal.
>>
>>54906266
Bancho tried to roleplay as a jumper in other threads.
>>
>>54902028
>Tiger-Brows

hey. Somebody go yell at her to come back and update League of Legends' companion bullshit.

Or give up her jumps for replacement. Whichever.
>>
File: Gunvolt cover.png (518KB, 900x375px) Image search: [Google]
Gunvolt cover.png
518KB, 900x375px
Is there an azure striker Gunvolt jump?
>>
>>54906422
There is not, no. Nobody I am aware of is making one either, so if you want to give it a shot, go for it champ.

>>54906419
Oh bugger off you cousin-fucker.
>>
>>54906419
No
>>
>>54906419
How about you go yell at her and we stand by and watch her beat the shit out of you? Good idea? Good idea!
>>
File: FeelsSadMan.jpg (114KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsSadMan.jpg
114KB, 579x570px
>>54906442
FeelsBadMan
Hope some could make one. I'd really enjoy it.
>>
>>54906422
Didn't you ask this the other day with the same picture and get pretty much the same response?
>>
File: 4089485-anderson.jpg (47KB, 1382x784px) Image search: [Google]
4089485-anderson.jpg
47KB, 1382x784px
>>54906232
>Probably the one good thing that Twilight did to vampires was how it changed their eyes.
Yes, because color-coding them for your convenience so dumb teenage girls can tell the "good vampires" at a glance is a good thing and not at all stupidity on the level of vampires sparkling in sunlight. /sarcasm

You keep your bloodsucker propaganda to yourself, heathen.
>>
>>54906501
Maybe. Curious if other people know of any one that might be on it.
Thread posts: 438
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.