[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: sons_of_malice.png (1MB, 882x708px) Image search: [Google]
sons_of_malice.png
1MB, 882x708px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
You.
>>
>>54894148
>Acting heretical
>Cannibalistic
>Killed SoB
>Sacrificed an inquisitor

Who could possibly be in the wrong? Really activates the almonds.
>>
>>54894204
>cannibalism
>heretical
I don't see how this is the case when one of the most loyal chapters has cannibalism as a normal ritual.
>>
>>54894148
The Inquisition.
Flesh eating rituals is quite common among space marines due to the Omophagea.
The Inquisitor should have known that and not interrupted them so brazenly.
>>
>>54894148
I thought drop pods killed anyone who wasn't a space marine.
>>
>>54894148
Its 40k, everyone's in the wrong all the time, and trying to fix it makes it more wrong. That's the point. Fucked up supersoldiers doing fucked up shit get accused of being too fucked up by fucked up ultrafascist secret police and fight about it, causing a fucked up situation where the supersolders go to live in the ultrafucked up hole in reality to fight everyone all the time forever.
>>
>>54894148
Inquisitor as>>54894361 and >>54894285
said.
>>
>>54894204
I would say the inquisitor was partially in the wrong for calling down an inadequate force
>>
>>54894148
Anon, you are merely not appreciating the cultural differences these two peoples have.

The Kathans were obviosly just defending themselves, having mistook the sisters of battle "blood offering" and the lead sister being made the honorary sacrifice of their celebration.

I mean, honestly, if she didn't want to be sacrificed, they shouldn't have tried to "liberate" the habitat.
>>
>>54894148
you know what chaos needs?
a defense attorney.
None of this would be a problem if chaos had a right to a fair trial.
>>
>>54894513
Yeah I don't know what her thought process was thinking some SoB strike force would be enough to handle a veteran company of marines.
>>
>>54894148
Inquisition, you don't fucking intrude upon a Space Marines supersolider savage bullshit until you see Daemons and Chaos Sigils. These guys might have been fine, but now they're on the verge of letting a Chaos God walk.

Great Job.
>>
>>54894148
What do they think the Harlequin's taste like?
>>
>>54894829
Glitter and old library books.
>>
>>54894148
Now obviously freaking out and murdering/eating an inquisitor is wrong, but what would you have done instead?
Get jumped by an inquisitor and his trigger-happy honorguard and what, surrender? Give up peacefully so your chapter can still be declared heretical and executed?

All Inquisitors Are Bad
>>
>>54894402
Modified versions with additional impact absorbsion are useable by normal humans in power armour.
>>
>>54895126

Space Sharks basically abduct an entire planetary population wholesale every generation for their recruitment drives, and they've avoided inquisitorial censure in part because they are smart enough to keep shit that happens in the chapter in the chapter and not out in the open.
>>
>>54896524
They abducted a generation from the Mantis Warriors previous recruitment worlds after the Badab War to replenish their losses. A drastic measure but it was all aboveboard.
>>
>>54896524

How many space sharks are there?
>>
>>54894148
Sacrificied to whom? They weren't Chaos worshippers back then.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.