[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever played an RPG solo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0494.jpg (32KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.jpg
32KB, 960x539px
Have you ever played an RPG solo?
>>
File: lonewolf.jpg (100KB, 358x587px) Image search: [Google]
lonewolf.jpg
100KB, 358x587px
In a way, yes
>>
File: Dwarf Thane.jpg (277KB, 632x700px) Image search: [Google]
Dwarf Thane.jpg
277KB, 632x700px
>>54892842
Yeah, my friend wanted to practice his on-the-fly DMing, and I helped him

My unitentionally gay dwarf war-cleric...
>got framed for a crime he didn't commit (murdering a prostitute)
>made the police chief very mad (turns out the prostitue was the chief's daugther)
>made the police chief even more mad (told him he was an awful fucking father)
>got sent to prison (I'm honestly surprised the police chief didn't kill me)
>made Lawrence, his cellmate, very mad (told him his name was effeminate)
>broke out of prison with his cellmate (don't ask)
>returned to the scene of the crime (to investigate)
>followed tracks into the woods (police can't do their job properly)
>found some weirdo cultists (with the still living prostitute!)
>fought and killed some weirdo cultists (fudged dice without my DM noticing)
>proved myself innocent (and they all lived happily ever after?)
>Found out that Lawrence, the throw away NPC, is actually the trickster god Loki, and he's basically forced me to be his cleric as punishment for insulting him (now Lawrence/Loki shows up in all of our games)

All in all, it was a lot of fun.
>>
File: 4777047244_ed3b072030_b.jpg (258KB, 1024x619px) Image search: [Google]
4777047244_ed3b072030_b.jpg
258KB, 1024x619px
I faintly recollect having done so a couple of times on purpose, but I don't remember the names of the games anymore.
Then there was a bunch of times I did it accidentally when I did chargen and then made up stories for my new dude while learning a new system.

Finally I'd like to mention HTHAD
>>
Does this count?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.