[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 549
Thread images: 80

File: IMG_3089.jpg (190KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3089.jpg
190KB, 873x627px
assault centurions makin' a comeback Edition

>Necromunda is returning, much to sister player's butthurt
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/13/breaking-news-necromunda-returnsgw-homepage-post-1/

>Konor Campaign: Chaos keeps losing and even GW begging can't help it. Lost again!
https://konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign. Hell, maybe you'll even play (no you won't)
https://warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/
>FW FAQ (1.1):
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/
>Codex: Space Marines FAQ
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/10/codex-space-marines-errata-now-available/
>Codex: Chaos Space Marine supplement for Daemons, Thousand Sons and Death Guard players
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/13/daemons-and-thousand-sons-in-codex-chaos-space-marines-aug-13gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
https://mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other Megas
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-Anon doing the Emperor's work)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Thread STILL pre-emptively claimed for Malal since OPs are lazy as hell
>>
File: whatname.png (659KB, 606x445px) Image search: [Google]
whatname.png
659KB, 606x445px
Thoughts?
Filename?
>>
Fresh bread, fresh lists. I think this is quite flavorful, will use either salamanders, Raven Guard, or ultras for CT

HQ
>Captain on bike- teeth of terra, storm shield
>Lieutenant- power axe
TROOPS
>5 Scouts- sniper rifles, camo cloaks
ELITES
>3 Assault centurions- flamers, hurricane bolters (225)
>5 assault terminators- 2 LC, 3 TH/SS (242)
FAST ATTACK
>Bike squad- 2 plasma guns, combi-plasma
>Bike squad- 2 plasma guns, combi-plasma
HEAVY SUPPORT
>devestator squad- missile launchers (165)
>whirlwind scorpius (215)
TRANSPORTS
>razorback- twin assault cannon (100)
FLYERS
>storm eagle gunship (348)

Only thing is I'm not relying much on troops for anything and they are quite expensive, is dropping some scouts for a Dreadnought worthwhile even at a loss of CP's?
>>
>>54892803
nth for how good are the quality/delivery time of Pop goes the monkey on shapeways? How much do you pay for, I guess international delivery?
>>
>>54892860
>will use either salamanders, Raven Guard, or ultras for CT
dont fucking do this
pick your goddamn chapter and stick with it
>>
>>54892860
Try again with an actual army and not this teenager crap.
>>
File: Beautiful Blood Angels.png (3MB, 893x1498px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful Blood Angels.png
3MB, 893x1498px
>>54892845
>Blood Angels with and without armour
>>
>>54892845
>what puberty did to me
>>
File: Spessbooksaysthisisbad.png (576KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
Spessbooksaysthisisbad.png
576KB, 600x445px
>>54892845
>>
File: IMG_1972.jpg (110KB, 516x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1972.jpg
110KB, 516x753px
Optimal grandmaster dreadknight loadout?

Heavy psycannon+psilencer and sword? Not seeing the real upside of the daemonhammer plus it looks dumb

285 points for a big beat stick that can reliably get a 2++ and deepstrikes doesn't seem too bad
>>
>>54892803
>not 'cumming on Alexander Dembski-Browden for Chaos' Edition

What's the best bodyguard unit in 8th other than Drones?
>>
>>54892860
You want all the CP you can get and you're going to have a hard time scoring
>>
>>54892915
Define BodyGuard,

Blobs of Conscripts/Cultists are excellent meatshields.
>>
Anyone have any Khorne daemons listbuilding advice? No shoot or psychic to speak of, deep striking is gone.
>>
>>54892860
> mah fluffy list
> conveniently can use the best three Chapter Tactics
> literally nothing about it is fluffy for any of them besides 'RG like scouts rite guis'
> uses term bread instead of thread
4 strikes anon. I'm impressed.
>>
>>54892845
I want to rail that tranny on the left.
>>
>>54892872
>not playing blood Ravens
I mean I just feel sorry for everyone that's not unknown founding or first founding, stuck with uniform CT's and not even getting parent stuff is lame as hell. At least I can adapt as my playstyle changes

>>54892873
Well, I do play blood Ravens, and I started as a teenager, but that was years ago. Face it man, gimmick lists are high rollers in 8th. Or are you referring to centurions?

>>54892917
CP, to what end? They're good for fighting twice, infiltrate, and all the super gimmicky stuff. That's it. I probably missed something though

Also troops are lame now, it's either fighting non-troops so you get it auto or blobs, where you're fucked. The snipers are more for blasting characters and backfield objectives
>>
Hey guys I haven't played or collected since 3rd edition. Is it possible to play with fluffy lists without getting consistently curb stomped by everyone? Assuming the people you play with aren't ultra competitive ?
>>
How do I arm my Renegade Knight?
>>
>>54892860
>I think this is quite flavorful
>but I haven't picked a chapter yet
Then how the fuck can it be flavourful? You need to pick a flavour first you jabroni.
>>
>>54892915
Marine honor guard are unbelievably good for their cheap point cost
>>
>>54892979
>no longer a teenager
>still playing marines
I really hope you are not doing this.
>>
File: IMG_0478.jpg (197KB, 705x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0478.jpg
197KB, 705x697px
>>54892898
>plus it looks dumb

The loadout isn't the problem.
>>
>>54892945
> melee army with no fast movement options available
> also little ranged anti tank
Sounds like you are dead in the water thb
>>
File: 1498880546826.jpg (302KB, 1141x586px) Image search: [Google]
1498880546826.jpg
302KB, 1141x586px
At what point did ADB go from competent writer to Chaos fan-wankery given consciousness?
>>
>>54892974
Woah, I never said fluffy. I said FLAVORFUL, as in interesting and fun to play, which I think it is. Anything above hyper-casual friendly play featuring 3+ HQs and a specified amount of assault, dev and Tac squads with transports, 2-3 elites and minimal artillery support isn't fluffy.

Bread is more fun than thread
>>
>>54893021
> bread instead of thread
/hhg/ refugees get the fuck out
>>
>>54892979
>CP to what end?
For your list, flakk missiles will be phenomenal
>>
>>54893019
Roughly when Carnac started posting about him.
>>
Can you embark a unit in a transport after the pile in at the end of the fight phase?

I have checked the rules and it says after moving but then says that pile in is a "move". The guy I was playing was convinced it was possible and despite being obvious that it has to be in the move phase there is no way to prove otherwise.
>>
File: gif.gif (260KB, 266x207px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
260KB, 266x207px
>tfw you like ADB's work
>tfw people hate him not for his writing, but because he writes well for a faction they dislike
>>
>>54892945
Honestly, any daemons but tzeentch or undivided are having a rough time.
you could run multiple Bloodthirsters+Heralds in a supreme command Detachment and summon some daemons in their face. This also lets you pick the units you need not the ones you brought, but yea its not optimal

You also have the skullcannon to shoot but its not much.

>>54892981

The good thing about Renegade Knights is that they arent forced to pick certain weapons

Unless you know your opponent also brings his own Knight-Equivalent. Just go maximum dakka as this is the only way to make buying the Knight-Body make up his points. Melee Weapons just arent good against anything less than Heavy Vehicles and you can stomp all the way with your feet
>>
If everyone hates ADB's chaos, who do I read for chaos?

>54893075
>>tfw you like ADB's work
I've only read Betrayers but I liked it.
>>
Cultists seem amazing now that they can reinforce.
>>
File: banksy.jpg (27KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
banksy.jpg
27KB, 500x372px
Twin Lascannons or Twin Autocannons
>>
>>54893048
Eh, not my cup of tea. Thanks for the idea though

>>54893044
But it's all ded, there's like three autists screaming about armor marks and 'ded gaem' and that's it. Plus 8th is nicer
>>
>>54892980
depends on the list and player. get yourself a character or 2 to spam auras

i've had some luck running mono slaanesh getting in close and fast with seekers but i have no staying power. unless i'm rolling hot with lots of 6s they don't pop through units fast enough
>>
File: 1379706003817.gif (1MB, 230x290px) Image search: [Google]
1379706003817.gif
1MB, 230x290px
>tfw Moriana is hinted at being Euphrati Keeler or a similar figure

Black Legion has been absolutely top tier, I love when writers make previous characters have a cameo in other related works.
>>
>>54893113
depends on the rest of your list and which army and CT/LT you play
>>
>>54893075
>but because he writes well for a faction they dislike
No, he really doesn't. He used to, but he's basically writing anime nowadays.
>>
>>54893003
>playing generic power armor? What are you,12?
>you should play a mature army for mature gamers like me and muh edgy power armor, space elves, space orcs, space bugs, blue weebs, normal human soldies, space tomb KANGS, demons, burny space nuns, edgy space elves or spcae clown elves
Lets not act like any faction of 40k is some mature sophisticated thing
>>
File: 36130043780_48cb2eeff7_k.jpg (526KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
36130043780_48cb2eeff7_k.jpg
526KB, 2048x1365px
>>
>>54893126
It's fantastic, with your cherub it's a 2+ to hit D3 mortal wounds against anyone with fly for 1 CP
>>
File: 1501982626150.gif (3MB, 663x603px) Image search: [Google]
1501982626150.gif
3MB, 663x603px
I wonder what sort of anti-tank Death Guard will have when their new stuff comes around.

Not sure on getting Predators when the plaguecrawler tank might serve a similar purpose.
>>
>>54893172
Just use a trip already. Sick of seeing this gif. Also get a pred on ebay
>>
>>54893075
He doesn't write well about Chaos though. I like CSM because they are above all powerfull individuals that want to shape their own destiny, and are not afraid to sacrifice others to achieve their goals.

ADB however turns them into the tragic misunderstood anime anti-heroes that only do things because "muh prophecy" or "muh legacy" ... including waifus.
>>
>=>54893075
>he thinks that any self admitted fanboy who writes for the faction he fanboys for is well received in any medium
I remember Ward getting shat on for the same thing with UMs despite being a Necron fanboy and copypasting C:UM wholesale.
>>
>>54893019
He heard the word of Lorgar and saw the truth.
>>
>>54893167
Damn, that's a good point. Thanks brah
>>
>>54893141
Not sure if sarcasm ...

If true, that's almost worse than him turning Drach'nyen into his own personal OC doughnutsteel unstoppable daemon that can't be defeated.
>>
>>54893200
Because Ward isn't interesting to read at all, ADB makes interesting fluff for everyone involved usually. His custodes stuff is superb
>>
>>54892981
At the shoulders
>>
>>54893075
No he doesn't. He's mediocre at prose, but his plots and esspecialy his characters are really shitty.
>>54892979
>fellow blood raven bro
My battle brother. List looks pretty good to me. I would drop some point to get a land speeder to use for the whirlwind stratagem. It works with stuff with the WHIRLWIND key word, right, not just units of whirlwinds?
Also, I'm not sure that 3 scouts squads with sniper rifles is the best choice. Mass scouts are best used for completely denying opponent alpha strike, and they do that very well in my experience, but if you're using them for that, which you should, why spend that many point on it? I'd do one or two squads of snipers and use the extra point to get more min scouts for that sweet turn one board control.
>>
File: 35002236973_be1e56e9bb_o.jpg (640KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
35002236973_be1e56e9bb_o.jpg
640KB, 1920x1080px
Submit to inspection!
>>
>>54893245
I think someone's been handing out one too many rations to Guardsman Stevens
>>
File: space wolves.jpg (916KB, 3072x1888px) Image search: [Google]
space wolves.jpg
916KB, 3072x1888px
>>54893245
The Space Wolves don't answer to you!
>>
>>54892898
The Daemonhammer is more consistent in terms of damage, turning any 1s or 2s rolled on damage into 3s. Hitting on 3+ ain't too bad anyways. That being said, the difference is rather minor between the three melee options and you should go with what looks best for you. For what it's worth, I have a sword on mine though every now and again I keep thinking if I should go fists instead...
>>
>>54893245
Probably was sororita to the left, even has forks on her armor.

Emperor help us
>>
File: untitled (3).png (247KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
untitled (3).png
247KB, 500x500px
Just picked up the codex. Any suggestions on what's looking good to take advantage of the Legion traits/stratagems? I'm already looking to pick up a Hellforged Contemptor with a Butcher Cannon or two.
>>
>>54893238
Ward is better than ADB.
ADB's custards fluff is especially shit, and it revealed he doesn't even know how Lions work.
>>
>>54893245
>dat absolute lack of effort from the guardsman

Why bother if you're not doing anything to make it look good.
>>
>>54893141
>Keeler
>the first Imperial saint and one of the most loyal to the Emperor and his divinity

c'mon now, I defended ADB for MoM because it wasn't his fault he was given that task, being a chaosfag, but this is too much
>>
File: deredeo.png (269KB, 627x587px) Image search: [Google]
deredeo.png
269KB, 627x587px
So should I get that autocannon battery or the lascannon battery?
>>
>>54893273
To be fair a sword/fist costs exactly the same as fist/fist.

The sword gains 1.5 damage per hit on average in exchange for wounding T6 on 3's instead of 2's. Not a gigantic difference.
>>
>>54893243
Brilliant idea on the Scouts, I finally have a use for them here. I'll drop all the crap on 2 of them, freeing up 80 points, and redirect it somewhere else.

I can still take an apothecary on a bike, right? If so I think that'll be good for saving the bikers+rezzing possible centurions/terminators
>>
>>54893195
What are you talking about anon?
How can you not like my super special character who serves the gods of war, disease, rape and change but really doesn't serve them, no he'a just using them and he's got a sword that can kill anybody, and he loves his human waifu, but she died because the imperium is evil, but he's fighting to save the imperium from itself, because he's really the good guy who's been fated to win, because he's the best evar!
Truly this is the epitome of what makes chaos interesting, right?
>>
>>54893080

Well, I do own some Tzeentch daemons as well I guess.
>>
>>54893302
Wards fluff style was a large part of why Kirby era GW almost went under.

MoM and the first heretic had great custodes fluff and set the standard for the golden bananas
>>
>>54893245
>maybe from the commissar in front of the marine
>sees legs
fuck no
>>
>>54893245
The Sororitas in the back is totally tranny, right? The bone structure, the height, the soulless eyes of depression as he tried to make a smile for the camera but knows he'll never be happy. It's all there.
>>
>>54893195
>>54893075

Every faction in 40k sees themselves as the good guys even Chaos, and the majority of the Chaos Characters ARE tragic/misunderstood Anti-Heroes like Ahriman or Lufgt Huron which are literally manipulated into following their "destiny/legacy"

Just because CSM are immsensively Powerful it doesnt mean that they don't have feeling or worries, they are still human.

Im more pissed by them sometimes being cartoon villain evil for evils sake instead of having solid reasoning behind their actions.

Wrath of Magnus was great because they had a justified vendetta
>>
>>54893288
Go for a mix of MSUs and characters to get the best of Night Lords.

Nurgle Raptors with icon are -3 LD by themselves, a single character is -1 since he is a unit too.

Consider also Slaaneshi ranged murder teams.

Maybe go for daemon prince with warp time.
>>
Whats the best heavy weapon on deathwing terminators? Are the missile launchers worth the 40 points?
>>
>>54893306
What do you want to do with it? Lascannon looks good against flyers, Autocannon looks better against infantry of all kinds.
>>
>>54893305
Its mostly my head cannon but the similarities of both characters are there, Keeler and Moriana both believe in the Emperor's divinity, both were instrumental in the creation of the Cult of the Emperor and since Keeler was also close to Malcador it is also possible that both were members of the Inquisition and both are able to see into the future with uncanny precision. They are either the same person or close colleagues that may or may not have a fallout of sorts.
>>
>>54893332
>Wards fluff style was a large part of why Kirby era GW almost went under.

No it wasn't.

>MoM and the first heretic had great custodes fluff and set the standard for the golden bananas

No, his Custode fluff is shit. Generally it's
>I'm a bit autistic and very arrogant

No more boring characters have ever been created.
>>
>>54892945
When in doubt, hordes. Bloodletters got cheaper so run em in squads of 20 and advance them up the field. Run some CSM if you really need shooting but if the thought boils your blood, there's always Soul Grinders or Dinobots (they are daemon robots so they count). As for mobility you have Bloodthirsters who can and will punish anything in melee and a turn or 2 of advancing with the bloodletters should see them in charging distance if not in combat already.

Granted, everything I just said may be invalidated by your meta so take with grain of salt.
>>
>>54893080
I don't see Tzeentch having a very good time either unless you're referring to burning horrors. Pink horrors are pretty bad for their cost, burning chariots are too weak to get anything done before they blow up, and Lords of Change are too pricey for what they can do, which is essentially just smite spam and being an ok melee man.
>>
>>54893332
Anon, GW was going under during the end of 3e and during all of 4e.
It started coming back with 5e.
>>54893335
You one of those "erhmagawd tattoos" shitters?
>>
As a long time Necron player I have lost interest in faction for the time being until the get a codex.

The sweet sweet call of chaos is all I can think about. The problem is with chaos being so diverse I can't really decide on what direction to go in.

Ideas /tg?
>>
>>54893356
The cyclone is well worth the points as it also comes with a stormbolter that can be shot at something else. The cyclone also gives the deathwing the ability to threaten tanks and other big scary things before going in to punch it thereby increasing the amount of things they can hurt in a given turn. As such, the cyclone has my vote.
>>
>>54893374
>no it wasn't

It really was. The "invincible exemplars who win absolutely everything" became the standard of writing from 5th to 7th and contributed to why codex sales tanked.

>I'm a bit autistic and very arrogant

This is literally Matt Ward writing except Matt Ward didn't intend for it to have any negative connotation, unlike ADB who actually makes flawed characters
>>
>>54893340

Aie. She be tainted by Chaos.
>>
>>54893306
Neither, plasma is better in literally every situation, and it's cheaper. I'm not kidding, unless maybe like a T9 opponent
>>
>>54893340
Crossplayer, anon.
This is the nerd board, don't you people go to cons and larps and shit?
>>
>>54893245

the two in the front are your average sorita/conscript
>>
>>54893405
I particularly don't like them being a biopharmacist and all but I can accept the appeal for others
>>
>>54892803
concerning this loadout:

>DP with Mark of Slannesh, S7 and 4A base
>twin claws so +3A to 7
>intoxicating elixirs relic for +1S/A so both are 8
>diabolic strength psychic power (6, so virtual guarantee) to get +2S/+1A to S10 A9
>take +1A warlord trait to have 10 strength 10 attacks hitting on 2's and rerolling 1s

if you use the strategem to change your aliegance from slanesh to tzeench does the relic stop working? (so you could have a tzench sorc cast the bonus to invuln save)
>>
>>54893363
General heavy hitter I think. I want something to contend with Kastelean robots, Dunecrawlers and other army's long range support like lascannon predators and those dumb missile tau suits.
But mostly shitting on Kastelean robots.

I'd like to have one or two Contemptor Mortis Dreadnoughts as well with either autocannons or lascannons.

>>54893424
24" range though.
>>
>>54893405

>Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
>>
>>54893150
>purity seals are model magic
>epaulets are sagging
>primer has a barcode on it
Almost
>>
>>54893407
I was in your boat about a year ago. I ended up going Thousand Sons because of their new release and because of all the psychic goodies they had which Necrons didn't get.

You could also try Slaanesh for a pretty good mix of shooting, melee, and magic.

I wouldn't reccomend Nurgle since Plague Marines are essentially Immortals from 7e

Khorne is fun but you'll be missing out on the Psychic phase which is something I was always a little envious of playing Necrons.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.png (66KB, 225x200px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.png
66KB, 225x200px
>that feel when you get first turn as Dark Eldar so you get to unleash your 15-20 dark lances on your opponent's vehicle-heavy list
>>
>>54893288

For Night Lords? As a night lords player who has a bunch of games with their legion stuff, don't build around it because you'll only be disappointed. The most success I've had with it is just letting it happen. The extra -1, 2, or 3 Ld usually ends up picking off a model in situations where it otherwise wouldn't have, such as smaller units, which does well against elite units. Contemptors are solid. I think twin butcher is a waste. You're better off with a Butcher and a chainfist with Soulburner.

>>54893345
Ignore this anon.
>Go for a mix of MSUs and characters to get the best of Night Lords.
Wrong. You're just asking to get picked apart for free VP, especially when you're in melee range where bigger units have the advantage. Smaller units also make for terrible use of In Midnight Clad. I mix bigger units and smaller units to keep my opponent on their toes, but that has nothing to do with "maximizing" our Legion trait.

>Nurgle Raptors with icon are -3 LD by themselves, a single character is -1 since he is a unit too.
This is fine, though I'm still iffy on raptors. I love them and hate them at the same time because they never actually much. Use them to pick on smaller units to force a Ld check.

>Consider also Slaaneshi ranged murder teams.
This is just food advice in general, though I prefer my nightlords to be mark less for fluff reasons.

>Maybe go for daemon prince with warp time.
Keep in mind that DPs DO NOT HAVE LEGION TRAITS because they're neither infantry, bikes, nor Hellbrutes. I've also not been using mine in favor of deep striking a lord and sorcerer with my termies.
>>
>>54893416
>It really was.

It really wasn't. His fluff set the pace for modern fluff.

>This is literally Matt Ward writing

It's not. Not at all.

>unlike ADB who actually makes flawed characters

ADB makes sad sack characters, "funny" characters, or autist characters.
>>
>>54893425
We just sit in front of the computer and shitpost all day. Most guys here don't even play the game.
>>
>>54893456
The change allegience thing is a just a meme for Word Bearers.

It lets you pick one if you were undivided, not change one when you already had it. It's like the stratagem SM have to split a unit into combat squads.

Who cares?
>>
How is this as my first list to aim for?

Archon [4 PL, 58pts] - Agoniser, Splinter pistol

Troops

Kabalite Warriors x10 [5 PL, 115pts]
Dark Lance
Blaster
Blast Pistol

Kabalite Warriors x10 [5 PL, 115pts]
Dark Lance
Blaster
Blast Pistol

Fast Attack

Hellions x10 [9 PL, 170pts]

Reavers x6 [10 PL, 210pts]
Dark Lance
Dark Lance

Dedicated Transport

Raider [6 PL, 115pts]
Dark Lance

Raider [6 PL, 115pts]
Dark Lance

Venom [4 PL, 95pts]
Splinter Cannon, Splinter Cannon

TOTAL: 993pts
>>
>>54893310
>I can still take an apothecary on a bike, right? If so I think that'll be good for saving the bikers+rezzing possible centurions/terminators
It's in the index so yeah.

And yeah, scouts are amazing for that. I'm suprised more people don't use them more often
>>
File: IMG_4392.jpg (209KB, 750x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4392.jpg
209KB, 750x843px
Why are so many FW units just better versions of GW units?
>>
>>54893457
>24" range
So? Standard 4x6 board so move up just a little turn one and you've got almost everything covered, plus if you play the game non-American there should be enough terrain that LOS, not range, is the concern. 24" is a solid setup for most stuff as is, 36" is ideal and anything more is useless on most boards
>>
>>54893344
The dark eldar don't see themselves as good guys. Out of all the ways eldar have found to avoid their fate, the dark eldar way is the only way that involves constantly torturing the shit out of people. Thry could change anytime they want.

Orks don't see themselves as good guys. They're just orks being orks.

Tyranids probably don't even have a sense of good or evil.

Night lords are self professed murderers and proud of it. They don't see themselves as good guys.

These are just the examples off the top of my head.
>>
>>54892860
Could literally table it in two turns without effort with a basic UM actual themed list.

Boring as fuck too.
>>
>>54893407
What have you always wanted to do as a Necron player but could not?
>>
File: Rationman.jpg (213KB, 595x964px) Image search: [Google]
Rationman.jpg
213KB, 595x964px
>>54893245
i was try
>>
>>54893438
Elaborate, pls.
>>54893459
As though you actually follow that shit and don't just use it when you need an excuse to shit on someone else.
>>
>>54893344
>Every faction in 40k sees themselves as the good guys even Chaos, and the majority of the Chaos Characters ARE tragic/misunderstood Anti-Heroes like Ahriman or Lufgt Huron which are literally manipulated into following their "destiny/legacy"
This is just plain wrong. Orks, nids, Deldar, most of chaos (including all the daemons), arguably crons, don't see themselves as the good guys. They either embrace their evil, or most of the time just don't care about the good/bad dichotomy.
As for most chaos characters being good/anti-heros, no just no. For everyone you can name, there are hundreds that aren't.
>>
>>54893486
Thanks for the tips. I was looking to avoid Daemon Princes(and daemons in general besides Warp Talons) for fluff reasons as well, even though I know they can be pretty nasty.
>>
>>54893543
>basic UM actual themed list
>the theme being guilly came to work today
May I see the list, for research purposes?

Also any list that includes a whirlwind, bikes, and centurions is not boring, you just have shit taste
>>
>>54893504

Get yourself a pair of grav talon on those Reavers. Trade a blast pistol for it, also you have points for Phantom launchers and shock prows.
>>
>>54893005
dreadknights are a damned if you do damned if you dont sort of thing either its a baby carrier or just a smaller mech if you cover up the marine
>>
>>54893556
>conscript from some civilised world
>had a good paying office job before
>shitty armour barely covering the beergut
10/10, nice roleplay.
>>
>>54893340
Or just a man dressed as a woman. Those exist.
>>
>>54893504
What's the venom for? Just the Archon? That's not very efficient mate. Just take the other kabalite squad as a 5 with a blaster and ride them in a raider with the archon. That way you have some leftover points to put into scourges or some court members (sslyth preferably).
Splinter pistol is not very useful, especially if you already have an agoniser (which you should). Blast pistol does wonders if you want a melee beatstick. Otherwise, just take the blaster.
>>
>>54893245
That guardsman is seriously the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life.
>>
>>54893599
What's the difference?
>>
>>54893557
you are taught that while a proper tattooing is ok there's lots of risks involved due to shitty places that lack the proper sanitization measures or don't follow proper standards, not to mention that blood donation is immediately rejected if the donor has tattoos as it's believed that it can contaminate blood or increases chances of cross contamination between donor and reciever

in short we are taught to abhor the tattooed
>>
Has anyone tried running a massive blob of chaos marines? I'm trying to see if it has any merit. I already have 40 marines painted along with burning of Prospero box mostly untouched.
>>
Will wysiwyg people be upset if I convert a stormfang into a nurgle chaos storm eagle? I want to have a big dog air transport but I don't want to spend 2x-3x as many bucks as I did on the stormfang
>>
File: question-mark-girls-1.jpg (11KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark-girls-1.jpg
11KB, 236x231px
>>54893524
>play the game non-American

Also I mean, long range firepower seems pretty useful especially when you want to counter other units with long range firepower like Kastelean Robots and shit. It's not like LoS from one side to the other is ever completely blocked.
>>
>>54892803
>plastic eschers before plastic SoB

I just realized how hilarious that is.
>>
File: barc.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
barc.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>barcodes

Yay?

Nay?
>>
>>54893628

I ran 2 blobs of 20 CSM with abaddon, using the BL tactics.

It's good, but it's a total gimmick list.
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 150x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 150x236px
>>54893425
>going to cons or larps
Worse than going to a GW store.
>>
>>54893599

>Men who stops at clothing and don't inflict traumatic irreversible surgery on their generative organs

How quaint
>>
File: Necron_Overlord2.jpg (77KB, 366x569px) Image search: [Google]
Necron_Overlord2.jpg
77KB, 366x569px
>>54893344
>What makes you think I care enough over vermin to think of my actions as "evil"? We are merely cleansing the galaxy of life, and taking back what was ours to begin with.
>>
>>54893612
>as it's believed
This is either medically provable or it isn't.
>>
How do you guys transport big models? Do you have a special tray that's higher than for infantry so big bases can fit on their side or standing up? Having trouble making trays that fit some of my shit.
>>
>>54893635
Considering it's probably 40% larger than that SW shit, yeah I'd be hesitant
>>
>>54893659
it means that while it's not 100% probable that you are contaminating the receiver with blood filled with AIDS they are not going to take the chance
>>
>>54893330
>>54893376

I always wanted to play Daemons instead of CSM when it came to Chaos. But they just dont work in a fluffy Mono-god list.

But their whole army concept/Balance is based around going Undivided.
Khorne going Assault, Nurgle holding Objectives/Bubble-wrapping, Tzeentch shooting and Buffing, Slaanesh Flanking Fast-attack.

I feel like Daemons need more God-less units like Furies and Soulgrinders that you can assign a god and get their buff(perhaps even with Kits that lets you choose different heads and weapon options based on the god) so they can fill the gaps a mono-god list lacks.

Or atleast a new unit for each god aimed at making the mono-god lists better rather than making it easier to waac-cheese daemons like in late 7th.

The Codex might very well restrict some of the better stratagems and traits to Mono-God which would fix that

Slaanesh seriously would need some dakkanettes or buff units that makes them more resilient than wet-paper.

Khorne could get some Metal-Dullahan-Armors that are either immune to Psychic stuff altogether or force you to fight them in melee because they get a dumb invuln against ranged attacks

Nurgle could get some Plague-Zombies that heal whenever they inflict wounds [Spoiler]oops Poxwalkers[/spoiler]

Tzeentch could get something like Sister of Silence that are Melee Anti-nonTzeentchPsyker-Psyker-Assassins
>>
>>54893638
He means using terrain, not playing on a flat table.

>>54893644
It's okay and all, but what for?
>>
>>54893557

Tattoos are used to mark slaves, criminals, and those about to die. Why spoil your flesh and heap dishonour on your ancestors?
>>
>>54893638

He's saying Americans don't use enough terrain and have more bare tables than foreigners. This is a grievous insult that must not go unanswered.

>and so the world descended into a thousand years of darkness and bloodshed that would be come to known to historians as the Terrain Wars
>>
>>54892882
>>
>>54893639

It's possible they're testing the waters for an all-female faction.
>>
Scot anon here: My local GW's terrain boards just got a lot more American: Very sparse line of sight blocking terrain where they had some nice city fight boards before. Is this a shifting store policy because of 8th or something?
>>
Would there be a fluffy reason for a Guard Regiment to always be hanging out with a Relic Dread and it's Techmarine/Techpriest? I kind of want something big and shoot and punch for my AM but.....we only really have Straken.
>>
>>54893675
If that was the case, you wouldn't be using the word "believed", it would be "possible".
One implies that it is a wives' tale that is unproven.
Do tattoos transmit diseases, or is it fear of needles that drive it?
>>
>>54893713
Paint them in Mentor Legion colors, its a chapter that sends small groups of marines to fight along side the Guard and study the new ways to wage war.
>>
>>54893710

Where in Scotland, mate?
>>
>>54893686
>Tattoos are used to mark
Where are you from where that is the case?
That sounds like some ipso facto need to justify the Bible nonsense.
>>
>>54893710

>Scot anon

I don't believe you, you aren't typing with an accent.
>>
>>54893713
They are campaigning, and a SM chapter helps them out. The chapter master came to like and trust your general, and decided to help him out by assigning a venerable brother to your regiment. And a techmarine, because the dread might need some field repairs your guys can't do.
>>
>>54893102
Read the Word Bearers Omnibus.
>>
File: 1491847427346.jpg (46KB, 500x174px) Image search: [Google]
1491847427346.jpg
46KB, 500x174px
>>54893648
I'll take it! I'll take twelve!
>>
>>54893741

Glasgow.

>>54893752

Haud yer wheesht laddie.
>>
>>54893731
the fear of not properly sterilized needles plus a somewhat discriminatory stereotype of people that tattoo, blood donation is one of the most discriminatory areas there is on a hospital as everyone is impure until proven wrong so they don't even test you if you have visible tattoos

aside from that you're right forgive my syntax anon
>>
File: what4.jpg (37KB, 686x576px) Image search: [Google]
what4.jpg
37KB, 686x576px
Ideas for a Death Guard vectorium?

Maybe in terms of fluff organization, origins, combat preferences. Any ideas to make my new Death Guard 'my guys'.
>>
>>54893583

No problem. Happy hunting. Warp talons with a Warptime sorcerer should be pretty good because you can get that charge off easier, though I haven't used them. I have a bunch of termies that I use.
>>
>>54893664
I only play casual games at the local shops so I don't expect to run into any real sticklers, and I also don't expect people to have seen an irl storm eagle so that will probably help keep people quiet

I already ordered the SF so we will see if it works soon enough
>>
>>54893376
You literally picked the worst three units short of fateweaver himself. Exalted flamers, brimstones and DPs are absurd
>>
File: IMG_3092.png (201KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3092.png
201KB, 2048x1536px
>>54893638
>>54893685
>>54893693
This, I'm American but it's a jab that we don't use enough terrain and play bare tables. Kinda like of someone said they're a product of 'American education' you'd known they meant stupid.

Pic related is the bare minimum you should have when it comes to LOS blocking terrain- maybe 2-4 open gaps visible across the board, with the only others being diagonal potshots usually over 48". It's a lot better that way, stops shooting galleries but doesn't nerf shooting that much.

It makes a good reason to leave your deployment zone while still allowing come cross-map shooting but still keeps 'long' (24-36" range) and close (18-6") useful and competitive in their own way. At least that's my two cents on it.
>>
>>54893644
Colors are very crisp and clean, very well done (if thats what you were going for)
Basic scheme colors are nice and interesting, but kinda bland, you're missing some nice contrasting color imho.

>barcodes are cute as fuck, made me smile
>>
>>54893644
>still not using QR codes
>it is the year 41XXX
>>
Should I go IG or Orks? The Orks would be bloodaxes if that counts for anything.
>>
>>54893054

What if Carnac is ADB
>>
>>54893808
Pus Busters, they use a lot of sorcerers.
>>
>>54893266
That she-vikingmemewolf always trigger me
>>
File: all smiles.png (239KB, 375x402px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.png
239KB, 375x402px
>>54893808
Supplement has:

1 Likes predators and land raiders.

1 likes poison gas.

1 likes to attack agri-worlds.

1 likes daemon flies and hates tzeentch for being a colourful loud faggot.

1 liks bells, singing and censers.

1 likes grenades.

1 likes close combat.

1 likes being covered in shit to make them more resilient.

1 likes poxwalkers.

1 likes autistic sieges (Iron warriors basically)

1 likes burrowing? Or something?
>>
>>54893848
>trusting that tech-heresy
It's another ploy by chaos to steal my mind and soul, just like holo-Picts and cawl inferior. Don't trust no dad-gummed chaos gods
>>
File: 1502394187781.jpg (8KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1502394187781.jpg
8KB, 252x252px
>>54893867
>woman
>exists
FUCKING TRIGGERED REEEEEEEE!
>>
>>54893773

Seriously? Dammit, I always thought Glasgow GW was actually good, in terms of having terrain. Didn't they recently just add a load?
>>
>>54893738
>>54893754
Neat.
Also why are they called mentors if they learn from other people?
>>
>>54893644
Only if you start making them from printable water transfer sheet. They need to be functional.
>>
>>54893819
I really don't want to be that guy who brings brimstones though
>>
File: tables.png (27KB, 1500x732px) Image search: [Google]
tables.png
27KB, 1500x732px
>>54893693
>>54893824
I've only played two games, on 4x4 tables, set up like this.
>>
>>54893824
Mantic has some nice LoS-blocking terrain kits, a single of the big kits enough to cover at least a 4'*4' table very densly, or a 6'*4' in a normal way.
I just wonder if it's actually enough, the kits don't seem to cover that much, judging from the pictures.
>>
I love Daemons but I cannot figure out what exactly designers had in mind for them in 8th.

Mono-God is sort of pushed with how auras work but all of the mono-lists kind of suck outside of maybe Tzeentch smite spam.

Are multi-god armies any good? All I have seen is mono lists that occasionally take a unit or two of cross god troops. More often than not its just a non-Khorne army with Belakor summoning Bloodletters.

Daemons codex when?
>>
>>54893867
Why?
>>
>>54893902
That sucks brah, but if you like it than whatever. Try playing that as any melee army that isn't DS'ing everything against like Tau or shooty marines and you'll see what I meam
>>
>>54893921
Here's hoping they get a buff with their codex. Someone must've been mad at their cheese from 7th and made them one of the worst armies in 8th
>>
how do i make a frateris militia unit? rules/models
>>
>>54893921
>Daemons codex when?
soon™
>>
Make the case to me that Devastators are better than Hellblasters or Inceptor (in the case of heavy bolters).

I am inclined to believe that Hellblasters are better in every way EXCEPT ranges between 36-48 inches and that only involves two weapons, missile launchers and lascannons.

The reason I am asking is that people say non-primaris marines are still worth taking and I just cannot find a reason for that.
>>
File: Objectives.png (284KB, 443x631px) Image search: [Google]
Objectives.png
284KB, 443x631px
>>
>>54893556
Fucking hell, has he had to paint a beard on?
>>
>>54893886

Yeah they added a lot of shadow war terrain, but they took away a lot of the city fight boards.
>>
File: fallout new vegas.png (15KB, 336x27px) Image search: [Google]
fallout new vegas.png
15KB, 336x27px
Neat, always forget this ability exists.
>>
>>54893925
I just thought that's how boards were normally set up and that melee was just supposed to be shitty unless you have a super durable unit since gunlines can really just plink at you wherever you're sitting at.
>>
>>54893987
K?
>>
>>54893979

Fuck. Thankful I have a local club too, in that case. I've been going into GW Glasgow less and less recently anyway, now they've got a load of new staff.
>>
>>54893987
Some kind of ant like ability for nids?
>>
File: 1501822351723.jpg (216KB, 1056x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1501822351723.jpg
216KB, 1056x1600px
I want to play warhammer. i like the fluff, but have never played. is the starter set thing decent? should I just skip it and build the army of my choice? I'm thinking an imperial army of some sort. maybe IG or SM
>>
>>54894004

I heard Cammy is getting offered either his own store or a head office position. Shame, he was one of their better employees for actually helping rather than spamming sales pitches.
>>
>>54893947
Probably not. I think the hint from Foley that Daemons were coming soon was actually just referring to the errata. We probably won't see a real Daemons Codex until 2018 after they update Slaanesh which will happen around the same time they do Emperor's Children and Fulgrim.
>>
I know at this point in time they don't have a Codex so it's a bit stupid asking it, but I'll ask it all the same; I've no idea how I should be formatting a Death Guard list at the moment.

I love the Plague Marines, but the meta seems to indicate that Poxwalkers are the best choice for some reason. That, combined with the fact I don't want manlet sculpts in my new army or to buy stuff when there's shit coming out in the future is making it really difficult to decide how a DG army should be built from the ground up.
>>
>>54894033

Steve's still manager at least. Even if he still dresses as an autistic cowboy. And Stewart works literally across the road in CEX.
>>
>>54894019
Depends on what you want senpai.

IF you want Primaris Marines or Nurgle stuff, then the strater set is great.

Otherwise just go with what you like.
>>
>>54894019
The starter has very decent units if you're buying into SM or CSM.

Buy one of the larger guard boxes on ebay or amazon if you're going IG.
>>
>>54894043
Wait two weeks for the full release, in the meantime you have Dark Imperium, Easy To Build Plague Marines, Easy To Build Poxwalkers, and Start Collecting! Nurgle Daemons to tide you over.
>>
>>54894019
>is the starter set thing decent? should I just skip it and build the army of my choice?
There are starter sets for pretty much every army except Genestealer cults or faction subgroups like specific space marine chapters or Imperial guard regiments
>>
>>54893924
Because i hate vikings and tranny space marines.
>>
>>54894019
what factions do you like ?
>>
>>54894051

Steve's pretty good. Bit of a bullshitter at times, like when he claimed Tony Blair used to come into his store down south all the time... But generally a good manager.

He's given me a few small bits I needed to convert models with a purchase twice, power axes for a vanguard unit, some other thing I forget.
>>
>>54893661
Bump for this
>>
>>54893938
I think it's more like everything they relied on to be good, the psychic phase and monsters, got nerfed/changed.

When I play my daemons now they just get gunned down trying to get to the enemy, greater daemon always eats a lascannon and dies.
>>
>>54893462
>primer

I think that's the Imperial Infantryman's Handbook.
>>
File: Alpha Legion.jpg (87KB, 515x767px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Legion.jpg
87KB, 515x767px
Daily reminder that...
>>
Remember to use battalions of soul grinders against the humans, chaos users.
>>
>>54894118
... Magnus did nothing wrong?
>>
>>54893888
Not sure about that... their fluff used to be that they'd volunteer to test any trial equipment that the Ad Mech could think up.
>>
>>54894132
Im all for the meme, but was there ever a reason for it? Or did he just pick a random chaos unit
>>
I appreciate you guys pointing me at the Mentors as a justification to have a Dread in my Guard force but...
> Little is known about this Chapter in Imperial records, though the Mentors are known to be a reclusive and suspicious Chapter of Astartes who no longer trust other Space Marine Chapters or the Imperial government, preferring to work alone and unobserved by all save the foes of Mankind and the Emperor.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 607x608px
>>54894118
>Guillman killed alpharius
no
>>
>>54893610
One is fully aware that he isn't a woman but dresses up as one sometimes because he's a bit of a weirdo.

The other has a mental disorder resulting in him harboring a belief that he is or should be a woman and the biological fact that he is not one causes him a significant amount of distress.
>>
File: brother-deino.jpg (40KB, 442x402px) Image search: [Google]
brother-deino.jpg
40KB, 442x402px
>>54892882
Squad Lorenzo>Squad Gideon
Deino is absolutely based.
>>
>>54893141
I thought she might be Cyrene.
>>
>>54893266
What is it with Yiffs and female marines?
>>
>>54894185
Fenrisian Krakens
>>
>>54894185
Women like taking the knot.
>>
>>54894083
What does this even mean?
You hate people that cosplay?
>>
>Start up Tzeentch daemons in 5th
>have fun deepstriking everything
>tons of horrors backed by princes, flamers, and Tzeralds and the occasional LoC
>horrors were useful with Assault 3 18" bolters

I'm thinking about selling them off. None of my other armies have changed so drastically over the editions, and Horrors have changed TWICE now into completely different units. I didn't like using them last edition because they were cheese, and I don't like using them this edition because they're boring and useless at everything except holding objectives. Rip
>>
>>54894221
>None of my other armies have changed so drastically over the editions, and Horrors have changed TWICE now into completely different units.
>plays Tzeentch
>is upset about Change
Top kek, the irony
>>
>>54894118
Yep. All the daddy doesn't love me angst is his true traitor shining through.
>>
>>54894108
Monsters definitely all took a huge hit this edition. Especially since dreadnoughts and walkers in general just became objectively better monsters.

Daemons especially suffer from this since their main source of AT is their monsters. Now you can't even reliably kill an enemy tank with an MC let alone a knight. Plus greater daemons all just eat lascannons because invisibility and flying forcing snapfiring aren't things any more.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170815-161615.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170815-161615.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Could anybody sauce pic related? Would be much appreciated.
>>
Would it be weird to have a warboss who had a traumatic head injury that then on made sure every one of his boyz had a helmet when they went out fightin?
>>
>>54894178
Zael is MVP and you know it
>>
>>54894276
Nah makes sense m8. Helmet those boyz up!
>>
>>54893648
Please tell me more.
I want to know exactly how it played because honestly I don't see the appeal of BL and I want to love them so any tips would be appreciated.
>>
Do you reckon having models like Girlyman running around, coupled with them requiring the correct faction for them, is gonna kill Your Dudes?
I like running known factions, but don't care for penalties to those that don't.
>>
>>54894269
I'm having so much fun nuking monsters and tank this edition.

My usual 10 melta weapons, turn to mandatory 18 meltas.
>>
>>54894276
Yeah if it didn't kill him he wouldn't give a shit.
If it did kill him the rest would find it funny.
>>
File: 2017-07-30 00.48.54.jpg (773KB, 1574x556px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-30 00.48.54.jpg
773KB, 1574x556px
>>54894286
already did
>>
>>54894292
>everyone is a SoB player now
>>
>>54894278
Well yeah of course, but everyone expects that from the flamer. Deino snags MVP from Zael pretty often because he's just that good. I've had Goriel do some pretty incredible things too.
>>
how are there this many niggers complaining about mono-daemons, especially mono-t
literally the second top army behind conscript spam due to brims, exalted flamers, heralds, DPs, giant spawn and malefic lords. yes, greater daemons and chariots blow and pinks could be better but lord we still have some of the most broken units known to man
>>
File: Cadia.png (928KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cadia.png
928KB, 854x480px
>Cadia is destroyed when the great rift cracks open across the galaxy
>It's not actually in the great rift or any warp storms at all
explain this shit
>>
>>54894276
Orky/10
I love the idea of him thinking its such an amazing tactical advantage
>>
>>54892980
honestly just buy the models you like the look of and bring lots of troops. The point is to have fun and maybe win unless winning gives you a boner in which case why care about fluff
>>
>>54894319
OI, GET THAT 'ELMUT ON YA GIT
>>
If I load up a unit of Crusaders into a Rhino, can I use the Movement act of faith to disembark after a transport has moved?
>>
>>54894146
Someone wants to see a battle with only soyl grinders on one side.
>>
>>54893005
>tfw I like the Dreadknight

Although the pose in your pic is retarded. Look like he is half way through tipping over.
>>
>>54894345
>looks like cum under black light
So the entire thing was a gigantic cumshot that miss the target?
>>
>>54894345
DO YOU NOT SEE THE BIG RED GASH SEPARATING THE IMPERIUM YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER?
>>
Are beakiea confirmed not to work with Primaris marines? How am I supposed to do Raven Guard? :(
>>
>>54894235

Yea, I know. I thought that was kind of funny, too. However, it's actually just annoying because I was more attracted to how the army played, though I also really did like the old metal pinks.
>>
>>54894341

Different anon than the one you were referring to but, MC definitely took a hit thus far this edition. See big bug nid lists doing well? Nope. Also, the rule of 1 has turned the psychic phase into the smite phase.
>>
/tg/, how do you handle never being able to have the actual army you WANT to play?
>>
>>54894375
I dont see Cadia actually in that gash though
>>
File: Slaanesh.jpg (39KB, 500x546px) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh.jpg
39KB, 500x546px
>>54894345
Well, seems like the creampie missed its target a bit, don't you think?
>>
>>54894349
>BOSS, DA BOYZ GOT SHOT UP TRYN'A RUN DA LINE
>WOZ DEY WEARIN DER ELMETS?
>YEH BOSS
>ZOG ME. DESE UMIES ARE TUFFER DAN I 'FOUGHT
>>
>>54894383
What army my man?
>>
>>54894359
I'LL KILL ANY GIT I SEE FOIGHTIN WITHOUT 'IS ELMET
>>
>>54894383

But I do?
>>
>>54894385
BECAUSE IT SPILLED FORTH FROM IT! JUST READ ABDS NEW BOOK ON SALE THIS WINTER ITLL EXPLAIN HOW THE PYLONS ACTUALLY WERE SENTIENT NECRON CONSTRUCTS THAT ABBADON TURNED TO CHAOS
>>
>>54894365
Why?

>>54894362
No, GW said using Keyword was wrong.
In other words SoB vehicles do not benefit in any form from AoF.
Since Crusaders are inside the transport, meaning not on the table they can't use AoF. Same reason why deepstriking Seraphim squad is a stupid idea.
>>
What Loadouts should my Grey Hunters be for SW?

Two Plasma guns? Local scene is Orks, Nids and Nurgle marines.
>>
>>54894320
>have played SoB for 10+ years
>all my friends are used to SoB
It's weird seeing people not used to them when I go to new places, but it's hilarious when the odd SoB player shows up expecting to surprise and my friends trounce him.
>>
>>54893710
Given that since this week's Konor mission states that because Nethalmus is a plains planet the mission should have little terrain, that might be why. If it's still like that next week, then it is a little odd.
>>
>>54894389

That's the problem, none of them fit what I want from an army. I've tried a bunch of them, but there's always something niggling at the back of my mind that I want something different.
>>
>>54894388
>Clearly if theyre shooting us in the chest now we have to armor that
>Limbs? on it!
>Height to avoid landmines!
And thus an all Kan army was born
>>
>>54893109
what you mean reinforce, like as reserves?
>>
>>54894436
You can spend 2CP to remove a cultist unit and Deepstrike at full strength 6" from a board edge
>>
>>54893710
depends on the store

My local store threw out a huge ammount of their terrain a while back.

1. Because some was oop so i guess they arent allowed to have it out
2. Because they arent allowed to keep terrain under the table, so you can only have as much terrain as fits on the board
>>
I have a bunch of the Betrayal at Calth Mark IV Marines so should I just make them standard Marines or would they work as Chaos Marines for a Traitor Legion, most likely EC?
>>
>>54894319
You should find a way to put tiny helmets on the gretchins
>>
Chaos is going nuts in the U.K. All ah sudden guys.
>>
>>54893416
>It really was. The "invincible exemplars who win absolutely everything" became the standard of writing from 5th to 7th and contributed to why codex sales tanked.
That's not a thing anymore?
>>
>>54894459
>chaos is cheating
>>
>>54894459

Good. It would be nice for them to actually win for a change.
>>
>>54894473
>witty green text rejoiner.
>>
What sort of loadout are we looking at for GK to be most effective? Halberds, Swords, or hammers? What should a Brother-Captain get?
>>
File: 1473672788207.jpg (77KB, 736x711px) Image search: [Google]
1473672788207.jpg
77KB, 736x711px
>>54894271

Fancy Edition of the new M42 Custode novel coming out
>>
>>54894498
Ty
>>
>>54893074
You can only embark in the movement phase.
>>
>>54894473
>t-they have to be c-cheating! Abloo bloo bloo.
Guard player here get in there and hold the line don't be a little bitch about it.
>>
>>54893516
At first it seems like that.
Then when the Codex arrive, everything makes far more sense.

There are still A LOT of mistakes though
>>
File: gknights.png (637KB, 699x508px) Image search: [Google]
gknights.png
637KB, 699x508px
Help me understand, /tg/. Why don't I like Grey Knights? Usually the concept of an army of super elite psychic daemon-hunting paladins in a sci fi setting would be right up my alley, but there's something about them that just rubs me the wrong way. Is it how they were written in the DRAIGO IS TEH BEST era? That they're essentially the Inquisition attack dogs? That they're Space Marines at all instead of, say, Eldar?

Help me understand why I don't like them when I should.
>>
>>54894498
Who writes it, do we know anything about the story? A story about Custodes and SoS might be interesting.
>>
>>54894526
You obviously have good tastes and don't like Sues. Get yourself some black Templar and crusade for real for real steaks Anon!
>>
anyone else having trouble remembering auras/specific rules for units? I keep losing because I dont take advantage of reroll auras.
Possibly because i'm used to 7th and having characters join squads, but I'm beginning to think Im just retarded and cant grasp this game

FWIW I've won one game of Matched and only because I almost tabled my opponent by rolling well. I dont really care about winning but I feel like I'm no fun to play against

inb4 git gud
>>
>>54894526
How do you feel about Exorcists?
>>
>>54894549
I also constantly forget stratagems, my memory isnt really that bad but Im having a lot of trouble remembering every possible thing i can do
>>
I wish Dark Eldar were still shit They weren't even as bad as people say, morons just didn't know how to play to their strengths. I hate all these newshits that are jumping on the Commorragh bandwagon.

We'll get nerfed in our codex... r..right?
>>
>>54894526
For a people who will literally go to any length to fight against slaanesh's grasp on their souls it doesn't make a lot of sense to not have a super elite fuck daemons force.

Plus I imagine there's a little boredom over the 10000 releases of space marines and GK just being shiny space marines.
>>
>>54894549
If you are forgetting a rule, the only answer is git gud and remember that shit.
>>
>>54894526
You're a stupid band-wagoner.
>>
>>54894562
>t. Actually just lost to DE.
>>
File: latest-3.jpg (672KB, 730x1000px) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
672KB, 730x1000px
>>54894567
>Eldar don't have an elite fighting force against chaos
Wat.
Sure, they're not carbon copies of the GK, but I say they fit the bill
>>
>>54894562
I could see where they weren't as bad, but instead of hitting hard and fast, they were moderately above average speed and hit with mild discomfort. Part of it is lack of formation support after the codex. Compare them to Daemons who got a FUCKTON of formations and were stupid strong. Ynnari definitely made them more viable, but Corsairs played the most like Dark Eldar should've been minus psykers.
>>
>>54894618
This c'mon m8
>>
>>54894526
So....I feel like youd want Exorcists
>>
>>54894561
Write it down on notecards and bring them to game
>>
>>54894603
For sure, maybe ill just suck it up and buy battlescribe so it's all there in front of me. I hate feeling like a noob when ive been playing this for 11 years now
>>
>>54894608
>Pretending that DE popularity hasn't exploded since 8E
So you're a retard then?
>>
>>54894640
This I've actually been thinking of doing this for power from pain. Every opponent I've face so far is like surely you don't get alllll of those. I also forget which ones are up all the damn time.
>>
>>54894658
Battlescribe is the opposite of helping. Write your list down and do what >>54894640 says. I do the same with my FW stuff and in apoc so that if an opponent wants to look at something I can just give them the stats and keep going on with my turn.
>>
File: 1500838972807.jpg (334KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500838972807.jpg
334KB, 800x800px
Battalion (CP +3) (Salamanders) 1690 Pts

+ Troops +

Intercessor Squad [200 Pts]: 5x Additional Intercessors

+ Elites +

Agressors [129 Pts]: 3x Agressor
. Bolts and Frag: Auto Boltstorm Gauntlets, Fragstorm Grenade Launcher

+ HQ +

Captain in Gravis Armor [137 Pts]: Boltstorm Gauntlet, Master-crafted Power Sword

Primaris Lieutenants [74 Pts]
. Lieutenant: Power Sword

Primaris Lieutenants [74 Pts]
. Lieutenant: Power Sword

+ Heavy Support +

Hellblaster Squad [340 Pts]: 5x Additional Hellblasters, 10x Assault Plasma Incinerator

+ Dedicated Transport +

Repulsor [336 Pts]: Icarus Rocket Pod, Ironhail Heavy Stubber, Las-talon, Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Twin Lascannon
. Two Fragstorm: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launcher

Total: [1690 Pts]

Anyone have any recommendations on how my Salamanders should fill up their remaining points?
Currently the Captaun rides with his ceremonial honour guard and the aggressors.
A redemptor dreadnaught only fills up a little less than an intercessor squad points-wise. I could wiggle in another repulsor, but then I wouldn't be able to swap guns at all. Inceptors would work but aren't very fluffy.
>>
>>54894663
I'm a retarded and your text book "I liked it before it was cool." Hipster trash. Have fun glaring at new players having fun you insecure Proto grok nerd peice of filth.
>>
>>54894640
That's actually a great idea, Ill do just that
>>54894678
I also play DE and thats exaclty how i feel playing them in 8th, and now I feel the same way about my other army. Probably just the transition to a new codex/ruleset but fuck me if I can't stop forgetting stratagems and shit like self repair rolls and aura buffs
>>
>>54894710
God dammit those gauntlets look so stupid. Can I fit terminator hands on a gravis model?
>>
>>54894713
Dark Eldar was always cool. They just weren't OP on the tabletop. Can you even fucking read?
>>
>>54894699
Yeah that would help me memorize too, i bet after making 10 lists Ill know stuff by memory. Ill try it out, thanks
>>
>>54894526
The problem is they're presented as the Inquisition's main fighting force despite the fact they'd only really be useful for Ordo Malleus Inquisitors
>>
Speaking of Exorcists does anybody have a pic of Silas Alberec's statline from the FW index? I was thinking of running them late 7th and Im curious how he turned out. Thank you in advance!
>>
>>54894710

Is that ultramarines agressor Also a Techmarine?
>>
>>54894753

I wish GW would put out an =][= upgrade sprue for Tempestus. Bring back Inquisitorial Stormtroopers.

If I had the option to play as basically Imperial Stasi just disappearing dudes, I'd go for it.
>>
>>54894781
That would be too cool. Here have more marine stuff instead
>>
>>54894663

Contrarian edgy elves will always be a niche in marine hammer
>>
>>54894737
Can you?Read your original post about bandwagons and new shits bruh. Later hipster!
>>
>>54894177
>>>54893610
>One is fully aware that he isn't a woman but dresses up as one sometimes because he's a bit of a weirdo.

I lost a bet on a football match a couple weeks ago, and had to wear a dress.
It made me realise it might not be because they're weirdos.
It was actually worryingly comfortable. Even without heels the shoes weren't much chop, though.
>>
>>54894816
To be fair someone fuck up hard regarding skirts and men.
>>
>>54894753
What? They're clearly described as the Ordo Malleus chamber militant while the Hereticus and Xenos have the sisters and deathwatch respectively
>>
>>54894839
Maybe in the fluff
game wise though aren't inquisitors part of the GK army?
>>
>>54894839
Sisters are not the Inquisition lapdogs.
They tend to agree on targets... so they work close.

Hereticus, Militant SoB and Church work with each other so the other side won't fuck up and do heretical shit
>>
>>54894869
No, they were part of the 5th edition grey knights codex because they didn't want to make an inquisition codex. They haven't been in the same codex in 8 years

>>54894878
If by close you mean linked at the hip, sure. Not as close as GKs and Malleus but the ecclesiarchy and hereticus are besties
>>
>>54892863
Shapeways does the printing and shipping. It's whatever anything else comes from them.
>>
>>54894526
Read the siege of vraks books (book 3 and/or the all in one book)

it makes them seem less sue-ish when like 100 of them get fucking slaughtered
>>
>>54894781
Tempestus basically are a remake of inquisitorial stormtroopers. Imagine how it was when we could only get kasrkin and paint them red and black
>>
>>54894917
Sororitas are odd organization in the Imperium.
They go from doctors, translator, the Dune girls that their names I can't recall (basically commissars for nobility) and the militant.
Inquisitor sending Our Marty Lady to kill heretics would be like using a tactical nuke to kill some punks in a city.
>>
>>54894991
Did we had two models for those? The Cadian and the Inquisition ones? I recall tacticool goggles.
>>
For anyone who ever wondered, the Chem mask heads by Victoria miniatures? They look like dick on cadian bodies, was a super let down.

Chem backpacks are solid tho.
>>
>>54895015
Stormies came first. Kasrkin were introduced later as "Cadian grenadiers" even though they used the same rules. Most people just bought the Kasrkin and used them for all their Stormie needs, ignoring the actual Stormie models.
>>
>>54895015
Cadian ones were kasrkins, the prior stormtroopers were used in both the IG codex and the inquisitorial stormtrooper entries, just changing their paint scheme.

Tempestus are literally just the latter with a new name, they even call out that the inquisition has their own Tempestus regiments
>>
File: concept_by_hammk-db8qd0t.jpg (246KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
concept_by_hammk-db8qd0t.jpg
246KB, 1191x670px
>>54894526
Grey Knight anon here.

Most GK brotherhoods act independantly of the inquisition, oftentimes have to clean up the messes of stupid inqisitors. The pic you posted is an example of this.

Kaldor draigo sucks, there's no denial in that. Fuck that bitch. I want back dudes like mordrak, those guys were cool, thematic and creative.

One thing I always enjoyed about GK lore was their unconventionality (which often conflicted with some of the bullshit fluff). Stuff like them using xenos artifacts, being open to collaberation with xenos, using the warp, specifically daemonology, etc I've always found pretty cool, cause it shows that they are realists who will take any desperate measure to stop chaos. Also like the parts where they actually feel sorrow and guilt for "silencing" witnesses by engraving their names on their armor and stuff, its a classic "tragic hero" trope.

Grey Knights have the problem of running a very fine line between elite, noble, heroic, "last stand against the darkness" spess paladins and "ayy lmao WE WUZ DA BESHT AND SHEAT, chaooooos BTFOOOO WE 2 STRONK, draigo is DA BESHTEST DUDE EVAH, AMIRITE, Purest of the purest, bestest of the bestest, etc..

That stuff gets really lame real quick.

As a grey knight player, I honestly dont believe GK will or can defeat chaos, and (at least it said so in the 7th ed codex) they know it as well.
Which, to me at least, makes their stand against chaos all the interesting.

>my 2 cents
>inb4 FUCKING GAYKNIGHTFAG
>>
>>54893525
>Night lords are self professed murderers and proud of it. They don't see themselves as good guys.
Night Lords are obsessed with the fact that they were right all along. Death is nothing next to vindication, etc.
>>
So what do we expect is next after Death Guard?
More flavours of (Chaos) Space Marine, or are Xenos going to get some love?
>>
>>54895064
thousand sons and some more marine stuff like blood angels and space wolves probably
>>
>>54894526
I like Grey Knights because I think their armor looks really cool, my favorite out of any of the marines. I'm not really a fan of the Dreadknight though, if I had a GK army I'd probably try to make one without it.
>>
>>54895064
>or are Xenos going to get some love?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No yeah, it's either chaos or imperial shit. npcs have to wait till next year.
>>
>>54895113
>>54895090
ugh

All you space marine players are just playing the same faction anyway
>>
>>54895113
>implying proper imperial players care about marines
Anything for the IG, Admech, SoB or Inquisition would be cool. Marines, Custodes and SoS can go fuck themself back to 30k for all I care
>>
>>54895057
GKfag too, this sums up my thoughts exactly. If everything in our lore was like Counter's trilogy, I'd be in heaven.

Take this (You), for (You) have well-earned it blessed Battle-brother
>>
>>54895128
>>54895132
Supposedly theres an Astra militarum codex and a generic imperial codex for inquisition/sisters etc due this year as well
>>
>>54895128
B-but anon-kun, my space knight supersoldiers in bulky armor are special and different from all these other plebs, why dont you understand that?
>>
File: 849845101989.png (379KB, 683x427px) Image search: [Google]
849845101989.png
379KB, 683x427px
>>54895057
>>54895135
>All these fellow GKfags
Niiiice.

Looking for some help here:>>54894495
>>
As a chaos player I want Xenos to get codices this year.
If only so it'd mean we're closer to a Daemons codex.
>>
File: Adrubael_Vect_Black_Heart_Kabal.png (2MB, 759x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Adrubael_Vect_Black_Heart_Kabal.png
2MB, 759x1130px
>>54894562
>I hate all these newshits that are jumping on the Commorragh bandwagon.

Why are people jumping on with the Dark Eldar? I've been playing them since their old 3rd edition codex and while their overhaul brought in a good bit of new blood, they still didn't seem all that popular when compared to most armies.

I've been out of the 40K loop for a while now. Something drawing people into the DE?
>>
>>54895190
They're pretty decent in 8E, especially played with Ynnari crap.

They're doing better than their Craftworld cousins too.
>>
>>54895151
Most of the time when facing marines I can't tell them apart. Since they basically use the "broken rules of the month" every time.
>>
>>54895183
Mah man!
>>
>>54895190

You can get $130 worth of DE models for $60 in the Gangs of Commorragh boxed set, I'm assuming a lot of people are using that to kickstart their armies.

I play marines but I'm thinking of picking the box up because I watched a few batreps and the game itself actually looks like fun (basically Shadow War but with jetbikes).
>>
File: 1502534691031.jpg (162KB, 875x894px) Image search: [Google]
1502534691031.jpg
162KB, 875x894px
>>54895135
The worst thing is, I actually started playing 40k in 7th. I liked alot of parts of the lore in their codex (specifically lots of the smaller stuff, like brotherhood out of time, or where the knights stasis an entire planet, themselves including to stop a bloodthirster, etc)

Some parts I didnt like of course, draigo just kinda pissed me off from the start, didnt like the vibe i got from him (and back then, I didnt even know who the fuck mortarion was)

THEN MUCH LATER after diving into the internets and chatting up some oldfags at my lgs, I find out about all the cool shit that used to be.
>mfw I missed the glory days before ward
>>
>>54895190
They are alright I'd say the Yannari thing got nipped by making you buy the triumvirate though. Pure DE is the bees knees though I've had a lot of fun. What type of lists did you used to roll with?
>>
>>54895211
I've met a bunch of Marine players that painted their army in generic colours, and used them as whichever codex they thought was best at the time, including Grey Knights.

Playing against 500 flavours of Marine is dull af
>>
>>54895183
I loved Space Marine Index, all the crap was inside a single book, but GW had to fuck it up by releasing the same crap in one billion "different" flavours
>>
>>54895226
There is a WD add on to run sky weavers from the harlequins too!
>>
>>54895249
I've seen fully painted IF armies using SW rules just because they where better at the time.
>>
>>54894345
Cadia was destroyed when a blackstone fortress fell on it.
>>
>>54895231
>I missed the glory days before ward
Anon, you are new to this, so I'll break it to you: Until Ward's GK dex, there WAS NO GK LORE outside a handful of tidbits from novels that mentioned Grey Knights.
Everything in the Daemonhunter's codex came from those same novels. What people did have was the piles of fancanon people took as fact, like GK being 3000 strong with 3 brotherhoods or having wards scribed on their bones.
>>
File: grey_knight_by_hammk-dalwe2w.jpg (232KB, 1064x751px) Image search: [Google]
grey_knight_by_hammk-dalwe2w.jpg
232KB, 1064x751px
>>54895163
If I recall correctly (dont quote me on this):

Swords or are best with hammerhand against anything but T8
Falchions are also insanely good because they are free now
I personally use halberds because A E S T H E T I C , but from a game perspective, they are best vs T8 with hammerhand, and have the advantadge of wounding T4 on 3s and T5 on 4s compared to the sword and falchions, so they are slighty subpar compared to bonus ap or an extra attack, but there are situations were they will fare better.

I always try to give models who hit on a 2+ the hammer, best bang for your buck.

But then again, I have two different GM/BC models, one with hammer, one with sword because, once again, A S T H E T I C .

My reasoning is that we have some of the prettiest infantry/weapons in the game, so why not show it off? You wont believe how many jealous space marine players have come to me for spare GK bits.
>>
File: 1493975596079.png (335KB, 509x546px) Image search: [Google]
1493975596079.png
335KB, 509x546px
>>54895249
>>54895269
Holy fuck that sounds terrible.
At least pick a flavour and stick to it.
I only joined in 7th, and I picked Emperor's Children flavour chaos brand marines, and the store owner and some other players gave me shit for it all just banter of course mostly joking about how I'll never get updated models, or how my chaos god is gonna get squatted, or whatever else, but I never run them as other types of marines, though I know one player who runs grey tide marines and just picks chapter tactics based on what he wants to do that game. Fucker chooses his chapter at the same time he chooses a warlord trait.
>>
File: 2++.jpg (371KB, 1590x1142px) Image search: [Google]
2++.jpg
371KB, 1590x1142px
>tfw your HQ shrugs off enough D6 shots to kill a Land Raider

Is this what Invisibility WAACfags felt like in 7E?
>>
>>54895269
Does this in fact make imperium players the worst?
>>
File: let's play fall of cadia.jpg (52KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
let's play fall of cadia.jpg
52KB, 480x679px
>>54895281
>Cadia was destroyed when a blackstone fortress fell on it.
>>
File: cheating cunt.png (116KB, 1318x441px) Image search: [Google]
cheating cunt.png
116KB, 1318x441px
>>54895339
>imperium players are WAAC
>this is somehow news
>>
>>54895339
Any spess muhreen player(chaos included) are faggots
>>
>>54895190
Good rules. Good model line. Some good discounts on boxes.
>>
>>54895353
Why do people even go through this trouble when they can just call GW on the phone and report 50,000 Chaos wins?
>>
>>54895329
>Holy fuck that sounds terrible.
i remeber back during 2nd edition when world eaters was a fucking joke, And blood angels were everything worldeaters needed.

so i picked up the BA codex and used the rules for my khorne marine army.
>>
>>54895365
Doesn't the game have to be in a registered FLGS?
>>
>>54895353
>imperium players are WAAC

You mean WAAC players are WAAC and the Imperium is currently the flavor of WAAC.

You don't honestly think all of these fags are lifetime Imperialfags do you? Notice the sharp decline in Taufags and Eldarfags lately? Wonder where they went, huh?
>>
>>54895365
GW and participating stores are not obligated to record any wins they deem to be illegitimate.
I'm lucky my local store owner, Imperium fanboy that he is, still isn't cheating like that.
>>
>>54895308
>sobs internally
Where, if any, can I find good GK lore?
>>
>>54895390
O-oh fuck....
Alright Eldar and Tau fags sound off! I don't want to believe it.
>>
Is it worth reading the codexes out currently even if I'm not a marine player of either type?
>>
>>54895390
>the cheating WAAC fag in pic mentions Tau, Eldar, and Tzeentch as his armies
basically confirmed
>>
friendly reminder that the Imperium will NEVER EVER be able to wipe the galaxy of Orks
>>
>>54895339
Marine players are cancer. That goes for loyalist and chaos.

Do not mix the Imperials with this mutants and traitors
>>
>>54895406

Not really. They didn't get too much new stuff that you won't pick up just from the internet or playing some games with them. You can study up on it to learn more about your enemies if you want, but I don't think it's that important, marines haven't changed a whole lot from the Index other than Chapter Tactics.
>>
>>54895406
Chaos has nice tidbits for Nids Orks and DE. Very small of course but there are sprinklings. I guess the over plot of the setting is being handled mostly in the marine one though.
>>
>>54895436
>DE
Really? Where?
>>
>>54895430

IGfags are just as cancerous, and AdMechfags are obnoxious hipster engineerfags. Knights are self explanatory. There is no good Imperial playerbase. SoB would have been one if SoBfags didn't exist.

You'll just have to wait for Arbites to come out if you want to claim Imperium isn't 100% shit, because it is.

t. Imperium player.
>>
>>54895249
Man, I'm so glad Salamanders always have good rules. The worst I've done was playing blue Salamanders, and that's 10-year-old me's fault for believing that you just paint what's on the front of the box.
>>
File: IMG_1727.png (5MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1727.png
5MB, 1242x2208px
>>54895450
Like I said super small sprinklings. This may very well be it.
>>
>>54895396
If you don't like what is there, I honestly think you need to stop being on /tg/ so much.
This is the only place even on the internet where any and all lore is bitched about regardless of quality because it isn't the 3/4e lore than the local culture dictates must be fellated constantly.
Disregard every opinion on /tg/ about the lore, and it honestly turns out a fair bit better for you.
>>
>>54895430
>the popular majority is cancer

Just like white people, but you don't see me bitching about it all day.
>>
>>54895430
>IG is the most WAAC faction at the moment
I couldn't hear you over the sound of all your tanks and conscripts.
>>
>>54895477
Word.
>>
>>54895455
How can SoBfags be a thing? The army is legal across the world now, their models could rent a car.
>>
>>54895475
40k lore in general works best if you pick the parts you like and combine them into your own headcanon. There have always been shit, stupid parts and huge plotholes in it.
>>
>>54892803
>Raven Guard Assault Centurions strike from the shadows

SHRIIIIIIIKE!!!
>>
>>54895477
>majority
>white
Pick one, because last time I check China and India are still there.
>>
>>54895455
Whew lad this thread is just full of too much truth. Who droppped the word of Logar off here?
>>
where were you when alpha legion literally stole a planet
>>
>>54895514
Are they old enough to go out drinking with Abbadon's model though ?
>>
>>54895514
It's probably the inherent faggotry in any kind of 4channer that would main an all female faction. Can you really expect someone who genuinely likes SoB and posts here to not be a faggot on some level?

And that's before even counting all the shit they actually do.
>>
>>54895535
Wat? Show me the glory Anon.
>>
>>54895474
>Khorne make the skies rain with life giving blood

that's pretty based
>>
>>54895390
>t-tau and e-eldar players
Never were plentiful around here, you can't own up to your own shit
>>
>>54895527
>whites
>not being obnoxious faggots

Look at your own post.
>>
>>54895553
Tau certainly were. I remember the great tau shitstorms of 2016
>>
>>54895540
The concept of nuns with guns is cool on itself. Maybe I'm old and miss the old days of sword and sorcery.
>>
I want some advice. I'm thinking of making an ork army, except instead of waghs, it uses waaahs. A waluigi themed ork army. Could it work?
>>
>>54895553
>you can't own up to your own shit

Because I'm the one cheating? Hilarious in the thread where white faggots won't own up to their shitty race and 70% of hate crime rate.
>>
>>54895573
Literally what? I thought my broken third world english made it clear. Guess your self hate is bigger than expected.
>>
>>54895592
(you)
>>
File: equality.jpg (98KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
equality.jpg
98KB, 500x580px
>>54895592
Wait a minute I recognise this posting style.
You're that fucker that screeches at everyone to go to /pol/ aren't you?
God you're pathetic.
>>
>>54895540
I dunno if they still are but the SOB were hardly all female. They had male priests in with them and shit.
>>
>>54895587
Please for the love of the gods I must see this army before I die.
>>
>>54895540
We need nuns on bikes with guns. GW drop the ball hard on that one.
>>
>>54895474
>holy shit you guys are amazing murderers
>you're not so bad yourself
>*blood rains from the sky and everyone stands back up*
>this isn't some trick of Slannesh is it?
>fuck no! Slannesh is a faggot! Khorne loves to watch people murder other people!
>Yea, so that's pretty chill, actually. Let's have some fun
>>
>>54895587
>>54895636
Greenstuff little hats and suspenders, could totally work.
>>
>>54894545
>don't like Sues
>black Templar

uh
>>
>>54895657
I have a mighty need for a unit of cavaliers to add to my sisters. Could you imagine a bunch of sisters with power lances riding bikes? Tell me that wouldn't be the most radical shit that fits right into 40k.
>>
File: Black_templar_chaplain.jpg (326KB, 1137x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Black_templar_chaplain.jpg
326KB, 1137x1024px
>>54895719
>these motherfuckers
>sue's
Explain
>>
>>54895727
I recall a movie that had some cartoon scenes with some D&D/JL looking heros that fought against some evil Nuns on bikes.

Might simply get some third party nuns on bikes and run them as RR.
>>
>>54895719
>spend their entire existence crusading to atone for therir ancestral failure.
How is that a sue?
>>
Newfag question:
If you've got a unit with rank and file men with one LD rating, and a leader (like an aspiring champion for example), with a different LD rating, how does rolling morale for the unit work?
>>
>>54895805
You always use the highest Ld in the group
>>
>>54895823
Huh, then since the owner of the unit decides who dies, isn't the unit for all intents and purposes just the LD of the highest regardless?
>>
>>54895805
Highest leadership.
That's the point of him being the leader.

Also I love that rank and file CSM leaders are called Aspiring Champion, like he's not even a real champion of chaos he just wants to be.
Sort of like Aspiring Sorcerers in a way.
>>
>>54895805
You use the highest leadership in the unit, but you can't use nearby Characters leadership unless otherwise specified.

So if you have a unit of Space Marines (Ld 7) with a Sergeant (Ld 8) and a Captain nearby (Ld 9) you can use the Sergeant's leadership when rolling morale, but not the Captain's.
>>
>>54895854
You might choose to remove the leader before unit wipe for a number of reasons.
Like you have a squad of Noise Marines, 10 of them, you'd save the Champion for 3rd to last, keeping the two Blastmasters on the field in such a case.
>>
>>54895855
>>54895857
Thanks anons.
>>
File: 1502285591330.jpg (244KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502285591330.jpg
244KB, 600x600px
Welp. Car wreck guy here. Turns out the fuckers had no insurance. I'm high and dry beyond just my own coverage. Spiraling into depression now.

Debating on trying to complete an army to distract me. Pick one for me and explain why.

>Sisters of Battle, unfinished painting, 3 unassembled penitent engines
>Ultramarines, painting and assembly alternatively suggest a better chapter. I have the entire 1st company + more
>200+ Chaos Space Marines that need stripping & painting, along with tons of additional goodies like 2 defilers
>Tyranids that need re-glueing and painting
>Imperial Guard that need assembly and painting
>Renegade Imperial Guard that need painting
>Dark Eldar that need assembly (just like 250 points worth) and painting
>Mechanicus that need assembly and painting
>Chaos Daemons, Nurgle, that need painting. Including Scabiathrax

Pick me a project. On the Marines and CSM, I'm happy to take any suggestions of chapters. I just have Ultramarine paints already bought for the Marines, but nothing is done yet. On the CSM, I'm leaning Alpha Legion.

Need something.
>>
>>54895900
If you can finish all 3 Penitent Engines, nothing is impossible after that.
>>
>>54895900
>Car wreck
Care to explain?
>>
>>54895900
Assembling and painting mechanicus seems like the best distraction
>>
>>54895900
Do CSM, 2 defilers isn't tons of goodies, what else is there?
>>
>>54895001
>Dune girls that their names I can't recall (basically commissars for nobility)
Orders Famulous
>>
>>54895147
fingas crossed
>>
>>54895001
>the Dune girls that their names I can't recall (basically commissars for nobility)
Bene Gesserit.
>>
>>54895190
>>54894562
Man, I don't know. I just started playing Dark Eldar in 7th ed after playing a bit of CWE. I just like the aesthetics of Dark Eldar. I like going fast and dying fast. My crowing achievement will still be blowing up a friend's Rhino turn 2 after he failed to wound me whatsoever because I jinked super hard. Archon in a raider with a blaster, he was salty
>>
>>54895900
At least they're going to jail, r-right?
>>
File: Iron-Sheik[1].jpg (15KB, 396x272px) Image search: [Google]
Iron-Sheik[1].jpg
15KB, 396x272px
>>54895335
probably, yeah

desu i miss khorne daemonkin
>>
>>54895900
Mechanicus needs a lot of attention to get right, might be a good distraction.
>>
>>54896043
>going to jail over a car crash

At most they'll lose their licence and get a fine
>>
>>54895390
Fuck off, I need slaves, I'll help mon'keigh for now
>>
>>54895993
No I meant >>54896016.
Thanks by the way
>>
>>54896052
>desu i miss khorne daemonkin
Same. Here's hoping we get some love in the Daemons codex.
>>
>>54895934
This is why I've put it on hold. I'm terrified to perform this task...

>>54895950
Someone pulled into the intersection and claimed not to see me. I had the right of way. By the time I realized they were gunning it out in front of me, it was to late to stop.

>>54895960
>>54896055
I only have a Techpriest, one squad of troops, and Magos REEEE HERETEK Cawl. I want to build out from there but that's all I got right now on hand. I'm tempted to do it because I do have all the needed paint...

>>54895964
3 Oblits, 8 metal havocs, probably like 50 possessed, around 5 or 6 maulerfiend snapfits, the 2 defilers, a chaos hellblade fighter from FW, and ofc the deathguard stuff I already own. Also got the renegade guard + index to add in any vehicles (say...for Iron Warriors...)

>>54896043
Nope...
>>
>>54895540
i honestly think people just bring up "plastic sisters" whenever something gets released

who, other than that chode on beasts of war, actually gives a fuck about updates to one of the least thought out forces in 40k? the level of retardation and fetishism it would take to buy a whole army of them is actually scary
>>
>>54895474
>Khorne takes a liking to some Dark Eldar
The true Eldar win again
>>
Trying to think up a stricking paint scheme for my Scions, also a scheme that I can carry over to a IG army down the road.

Anyone have any ideas?
>>
File: it's 6.jpg (46KB, 490x633px) Image search: [Google]
it's 6.jpg
46KB, 490x633px
>>54896052
Daemonkin as a general army just needs to be a thing.
Oh wait, actually it works at the moment.
Possessed, Mutilators, Obliterators, Warp Talons, and Daemon Engines all benefit from Daemonic HQ's, Daemon Princes are capable of buffing both.
You miss out on CSM stratagems, legion traits, warlord traits, and relics though.
Hopefully along with Daemons they'll release a full Daemonkin codex, with traits like "DAEMON units in your detachment gain the special ability aligned to their Mark of Chaos if they don't already have it, ie; Slaanesh gets Quicksilver Swiftness", special warlord traits, stratagems, and relics for Daemonkin would be cool too.
>>
>>54896135
We may need a Khorne and DE bro fist image.
>>
>>54896130
Outside of Repentias and maybe one of the PE pilots. There is hardly something fetish about them. Unless you consider human power armour a fetish
>>
File: guamps.jpg (69KB, 850x851px) Image search: [Google]
guamps.jpg
69KB, 850x851px
>>54895592
nice bait u got there skeeter mhm gonna catch me a big one yes sir we're eating good tonight if i do say so myself mmmhm
>>
>>54896163
>Women are a fetish
>>
- Based on Warhammer 40,000 8th, but tailored for Skirmish.
- Addition of an Action Point system used to activate units, similar to Space Hulk. A Heavy, for example, will require two points to activate.
- Similar launch roll-out to Blood Bowl. Initial box release more items available post launch.
- Starter Box will be Goliath and Esher Gangs (models already teased HERE).
-Start Box will contain rules and terrain similar to Shadow War terrain (Industrial Themed).
- Rules will include rules for fighting on gangways, ramps, gantries, and “tunnels” making use of Zone Mortalis Forge World tiles.
- All Gangs from Hive Primaris will return.
- All Gangs from Outlanders and Fanatic will return.
- New Gangs mentioned and expanded lore for Necromunda.
- Hive Secondus mentioned as a possible expansion to the story line. Possible
- Genestealer Cult and PDF forces added

Thoughts?
>>
>>54896163
>gothic boob armor
>high heels
>stupid bob haircuts instead of helmet options

the guy who sculpted them 100% had his dick out the whole time m8
>>
>>54896135
Why don't dark Eldar ever sell their souls to khorne anyway?
>>
>>54896163
see>>54896220
>>
File: alphaheist.png (224KB, 333x386px) Image search: [Google]
alphaheist.png
224KB, 333x386px
>>54895549
>>
>>54896290
An Archon does fall to Khorne in Path of the Dark Eldar.
>>
>>54896279
>stupid bob haircuts
You're bad and your taste is bad
>>
>>54896268
seems like standard gw plan, if true
is necromunda any fun? thats the deciding factor here
>>
>>54896268
Sounds neat

Mostly what I'm hoping for is a good campaign experience
>>
>>54896306
I'd prefer them bald desu its supposed to be grimdark but hair aside theyre not as tough as space marines. they should have helmets
>>
>>54896279
>gothic boobs
As oppose to dantes boob plate or Coteaz nipple power armour? Let's not get started with the over engeener codpiece some power armour models
>high heels
Only happen with Greyfax and Vyridian in recent sculpts, that went for the old Blanch art.
>no helmet
They do have helmets, shame not everyone has them. The Immolator has a helmet option for the gunner in like the only plastic upgrade SoB have.
>>
>>54896294
Glorious.
>>
File: 1497061166911.png (641KB, 1020x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497061166911.png
641KB, 1020x1200px
>Satsuki will never dye her hair and be your canoness
LIFE
IS
FUCKING
PAINFUL
>>
>>54896325
>commissars must be hardcore
Do you think 40k is a sci-fi setting too?
>>
>>54895615
Take your Na- I mean Imperial propaganda and go back to your containment board
>>
>>54896338
That show was so bloody strange. It was like a zombie movie. It was bad but some how you kept watching.
>>
30 squad of ork boys, Should they be all slugga or all choppa? Or is there not a big difference?
>>
>>54896325
A player at my LGS is starting Custodes and Sisters, he just uses Sisters of Silence as counts as SoB
>>
File: 1495159774822.jpg (240KB, 1260x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1495159774822.jpg
240KB, 1260x1428px
>>54896353
>It was bad
It's like you want to be flayed and salted.
>>
>>54896119
That's always fun, here's a fun story that happened to me two years ago

>18, first semester of college, going to get a uniform tailored
>On one of those main streets that has a lot of intersections
>But if you time the lights right, it's not that bad
>Behind an 18 wheeler crossing an intersection
>Some fucker decides to not stop for the red light and thinks he can get by the rig
>18 wheeler gets cut off at intersection
>Does the right thing and slams on the breaks to avoid killing the retard
>Rig is going about 35-40 through the intersection and by extension, i'm going 35-40 behind him
>I fucking decide to yawn as the retard cuts off the rig

1/2
>>
>>54895163
>>54895231
>my emperor-loving niggas
Hey man, I started in 7th. It's rough, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

>>54895326
Swords are universally worse, there's no instance where one better AP beats out one more attack. Period. Halberds CAN be better, but only in rare cases, like you said against T8, or generally they start to even out once you hit the 20+ attacks per squad range

However this is generally only pheasable with large squads+ancient, and even then it's largely negligible- like 10 Paladins with the ancient it's like one more wound against T4. Falchions will ALWAYS be better against T2, 3, 6, and 7 though, the S difference makes no difference.

Falchions > Halberd > Warding Stave >Sword

stave can be useful with the +to invuln and against T3 (but really don't bother), and halberd beats them all in the A E S T H E T I C department, cause it's by far the best
>>
File: 1404617922382.jpg (93KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
1404617922382.jpg
93KB, 500x535px
>>54896349
I'm chaos you fucking mong
>>
>>54896389
I started at the tail end of 6th.
>>
Why doesn't GW sell cultist champions and heavy weapon cultist in the cultist assault box? Do I have to ebay DV cultist sets to have those models?
>>
>>54896366
Wish SoS had a plastic before I started my Not! SoB army
For fuck sake they have gun-fu SoS now in. Grab some mechanically wings from puppets of war and bam! Seraphims.
Might do a second SoB army but based on SoS and be less of a Joke one

>>54896368
It was so off putting. I could not stop watching.
>>
>>54893644
get a barcode translator and have the barcodes translate into that particular units stats when read with a barcode reader
>>
File: 1498243601480.jpg (369KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498243601480.jpg
369KB, 840x630px
>>54896424
You couldn't stop watching because you were witnessing purity and perfection in motion.
>>
>>54896424
manwithnotaste.jpg
>>
>>54896411
For the same reason they don't sell chosen (Even the DV snapfit chosen) at all, or plastic power armored HQs.
>>
>>54896382

>Close my eyes for that split second that you do when you yawn
>Fucking rear end the rig because of his emergency stop
>So many air bags, a shit ton of dust, and some glass
>Retard who ran the light drives off like nothing happens
>People stop to make sure i'm okay, the truck driver helps get me out, i'm fine for the most part
>Only one cop shows up
>Fucking tickets me and and blames me for the accident
>Witnesses told him otherwise
>Anon, your set to appear in court on an inconvenient day
>He leaves as the a firetruck/clean up group and some paramedics show up

The whole traffic court and actual court days were pretty fucking funny though

2/2
>>
>>54896527
what happened in court that was funny.
>>
>>54896452
>>54896508
It might had to do with the cloth alien.
>>
>>54895057
Thanks for the perspective! I think another factor I failed to mention is the whole "silencing innocents" thing. Never did care much for that one. For all the shit the Space Wolves get, that incident put them high in my list.
>>
>>54896527
Wreck-guy here. Similar shit with my local cop.

>Sheriff is on scene in 2 min
>Tells witnesses they can leave without taking statements
>Highway Patrol shows up to take statements
>Sheriff leaves
>HP asks me if there were any witnesses
>"You mean the sheriff didn't take any statements?"
>>
>>54896527
RAW vs RAI right there. Guessing you won in court because the cop couldn't be bothered to show and had enough evidence to show that it wasn't your fault.
>>
File: IMG_4709.png (795KB, 1111x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4709.png
795KB, 1111x680px
The fuck is this?
It does not seem to be from Dark Heresy like. Maybe from the new Dark Imperium Not! Dark Heresy RPG?
>>
>>54896679
From older book ~2014
>>
>>54895390
Tau and Eldar fags are still around, they just realized that them being called WAACfags was just an excuse and now boy scouts and edgelords are shitting on them because of their lore instead.
>>
>>54895190
i just got back into 40k since 4thED i was going to go back to my marines but i'm tired of this fluff wank IMP/CSM are getting. So giving deldar a go because despite what lots of people think there's more to 40k than Horus Heresy 2: Electric Boogaloo. And hopefully if more people get behind NPC races it will encourage GW to update them.
>>
>>54896338
>>54896368
>>54896452
Please fuck off to reddit. Thanks.
>>
>>54896544
With the ticket, you have the ability to appeal it in a way that requires the officer to consider the ticket/accident something of importance. If they don't respond to it, the case is dropped as is. Well obviously he responds to it, but we have to ask for a different court date because i had a final on the original date. The court then proceeds to push us back 2 more times.

Traffic court day. We get a letter in the mail saying that when we get to the court, we'd be given the chance to speak with an attorney about the charges and what we could do about/with them. Well we get there and the "talk to an attorney" translated to here are your options, either get points taken off your license and take a course or get more points off your license with no course. The difference in points i would have saved with the course was only one point... Fuck that, i rejected both offers and tell them i want to take the to actual court

1/2

>>54896544
>>54896631
You'll like the next part
>>
>>54895900
How many points of nid you got? Arguably one the more fun to point armies out there and now they are pretty decent and fun to play in 8th plus dat variety is noice
>>
Wow, this thread got spammed with /soc/faggotry fast.
>>
>>54896733
>Thinking this isn't fundamental Indonesian shadow play waifu fagging
>>
>>54896767
It's waifufagging in a thread that has nothing to do with waifus and it's waifufagging about a shitty ADHD toonami redditor cartoon that appeals to the same audience as Rick and Morty.
>>
>>54896699
What book? For 40k or something else?
>>
>>54896804
No idea.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/36345339

But it is old.
>>
File: 7j2NIZm.gif (582KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
7j2NIZm.gif
582KB, 220x165px
>>54892803
Could a rogue smart guy reverse engineer or at least mimic the Primaris formula if he captured Primarines from the field of battle and sucked out the gene seed?
>>
>>54896789
yes the anime is trying to appeal to same audience as a foreign cartoon that more comedy based
>>
>>54896819
The hell was it?
>>
>>54896858
They already gearing up that bile is about to do that. Expect traitor primaris soon.
>>
GK fags BTFO by Primaris
>>
>>54896890
>anime doesn't try to appeal to foreign audiences
Are you stupid or were you just trying to be stupid when you made this post?
>a show has to consciously make an effort to appeal to a demographic in order to share a demographic with another show
Either way >>>/a/
>>
>>54896804
Shield of Baal: Leviathan I believe.
>>
>>54896922
U wot m8?
>>
>>54895339
Man that new Tau model looks great
>>
>>54896891
It's from the Shield of Baal book.
>>
>>54896916
Cool. I had plans for renegade Primaris
>>
new thred plz
>>
>>54896955
Don't give GW ideas Anon they may be watching.
>>
>>54896964
Ah marine stuff. No wonder why I never saw it.
>>
>>54897011
I just want Dominica pattern drop pods...
>>
>>
>>54896923
They've stated they always tried appealing to own audiences first anon. Not that gaining foreign audiences is bad. Rick and morty is a pretty sigfinicantly different show and while thier might be some overlaps in audience theres still a great amount of people that don't like anime that watch rick and morty.
and yes this conversation should be on /a/, posting anime pics here isn't bad but avatarfagging like that anon was shouldn't be here either.
>>
>>54894182
Cyrene had good oratory skills which is something that Moriana lacks in Black Legion. The similarities between Moriana and Keeler are too coincidental but this mystery is why I love 40k and Im glad ADB left enough hints at her past without showing the audience anything concrete.
>>
>>54897028
Talking all this sense in this early hour. Kudos Anon.
>>
>>54894276
Could be a Blood Axe too. Sees that the human commissars make their troops wear helmets, so they follow suit.
>>
>>54896789
You leave Rick and Morty out of this shit. Show is pretty funny.
>>
>>54897053
>DUDE
>SEX AND STUFF
>AND EXISTENTIALISM LMAO
>ALSO I LIKE KEKOLDING
No thanks
>>
>>54897053
but anon it has a following on reddit(like 40k does) and we can't have any overlaps with them what so ever!
>>
>>54897073
>>54897078
The show is a little rabid in its cult following, but there are generally entertaining moments in it and overall its one of the better shows on TV right now.
>>
>>54897073
Yeah any comedy sounds pretty dumb when you simplify it like that anon. Im not the biggest on rick and morty either but doing that is a shitty arguement against show.
>>
>>54897078
You don't seem to get what the whole reddit thing is about.
>>
>>54896737
>>54896631
>>54896661
>>54896544

Just for context, i was ticketed for "Imprudent speed". My imprudent speed caused the accident of which only my vehicle was damaged beyond repair. The rig was completely fine

I end up going home and talking to my dad about what happened, he calls bullshit. End up talking to a couple of state troopers we know and they too call bull as well. Dad calls a friends of his who runs a firm which helped him do a lot of real-estate stuff in the past. The firm covers more than just real-estate, also covers more general law including traffic.

End up talking with one of his guys that specializes in traffic law/DUI/etc...(Don't remember exactly what his area covered was called) and he also calls bull on the scenario. End up talking with him a couple times just so he know what's going on.

Fast forward a year because they kept putting the trial off again.

Court day, oh boy. So end up talking with him one final time and he briefs me on what he's gonna do. Says he has a couple questions he's gonna ask but he mentions something he just noticed. The district attorney was a new kid, was actually the son fairly well off judge (not the the judge i had) and pretty much said that this kid may be out to prove himself, alarm is now raised. My guy explains to me how he fears he may try to rewrite the ticket to something actually usable before the session is actually started (yes, the officer could rewrite the ticket right before the trial if he thinks of something better).

Trial starts, and the DA is asking the cop (also a fairly young guy) questions, "Is the person you accused in the room" (after the judge asked me to identify myself), "do you have accident reconstruction training" (to which he did), "how long have you been an officer" (only 5 years)... Basically building up the officer, making him look very credible.

My attorney goes up and asks 3 question

>fucking limit
>>
>>54897053
Rick and Morty is okay, it just has a fucking annoying fanbase that thinks it's perfect and won't shut up about it. It's Jojo all over again
>>
>>54897115
>watching TV in the first place
Found the problem.
>>54897116
If your show's third episode is literally about some nigger cuckolding an old grandpa you probably have some serious mental issues.
>>
>>54897145
Look at this guy he doesn't consume visual media.
Wow you're so mature. How's painting your army men coming, sweet?
>>
>>54897145
it was mocking that like how we mock cuckolding on 4chan you fucking retard
>>
>>54897180
I'm pointing out that your argument of "b-but it's one of the better shows on TV" is stupid because you could just not watch TV at all. But keep bitching babyboy.
>>54897181
We don't "mock" cuckolding so much as we call everyone we don't like a cuckold. You get that right?
>>
ok .. this was a mindnumbing project.. 50 pink horrors done!

waiting on parts to finish my noisemarines. also going to start working on 25+ bezerkers.

all of it will be part of my black legion crusade army (expet the pink horros just allies)
>>
>>54897207
Wow so we call people a cuck as a term of endearment? Are you even trying to make a sensible arguement anymore?
>>
File: 50 horrors complete.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
50 horrors complete.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>54897227
forgot pic
>>
>>54897053
DIVORCE YOUR WHITE HUSBAND
GOD ISN'T REAL LOL
DRINK YOURSELF INTELLIGENT
>>
File: final closeup.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
final closeup.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>>54897239
closeup .. i should probably go back and do the teeth/eyes but damn i want to start working on other stuff (like demonprinces).

i'll go back for that later.
>>
>>54897227
So how are you going to do squads, square and round bases? Did my 30 in blue, pink, and purple batches of 10 each for squads. They are now troops for CSM as well
>>
>>54897239
>those poor guys falling over
Poster tac nickels to the base
>>
>>54897255
this anon beat you to your stunning jokes about the show
>>54897073
>>
>>54897230
No. If I don't like your shitposts I call you a cuckold. If you don't like my shitposts you call me a cuckold. I dislike your taste in music? You're a cuckold. You don't like my movie ratings? I'm a cuckold. That's how it fucking works. Now go back to 3rd grade reading comprehension.
>>
>>54897123
Question 1: You had accident reconstruction training, correct? Yes

Question 2: Did you actually see the accident happen? No

Now for the big one
Question 3: Between the accident happening and this trial (it's been almost 2 years at this point), since you decided to reject his initial appeal, did you ever actually do any sort of investigation, namely any form of accident reconstruction of which you are trained in? No

Your Honor?
Case Dismissed

The DA looked really butt-hurt since he technically what was probably one of his first cases, but the judge's face. Oh boy that judge's face. The judge looked at the cop and the look the judge had on his face was the look of absolute contempt and disgust for that cop failing at doing one thing - his fucking job

Needless to say all the other cops in the room were staring rather menacingly at me as i left the court room with my attorney who was chuckling under his breath. That was 500 dollars well spent.
>>
>>54897266
i plan on it. yea some are top heavy due to poses.
>>54897265
the problem is that i can summon them as 20 strong blocks or 15 .. i'm going to put a white mark every 10 .. 2 marks for next 10 .. 3 marks for next 10- ect. I hate to use different colors for the base edges.

i still need to get a changeling and other stuff if i ever want to run them as an independent army/formation other than summon tho.
>>
One of you cuckolds make a new thread
>>
>>54897272
Yeah, those aren't jokes, those are the behaviors being pushed by this particular piece of cultural marxist propaganda.
>>
>>54897274
yes we mocking each other by associating the other to cuckolding. Which is mocking cuckolding in itself. Don't get why the show making fun of cuckolding is a bad thing to you. Maybe you have a reason to feel upset over the show making fun of cuckolds?
>>
>>54897302
You could do colored rings on the tails like with snakes. Use liquid nail to add pennies or washers to the bases so they don't fall all over the place
>>
>>54895756
>>54895787
their entire chapter is OC tier
>edgy loyalist cqc army
>6 gabillion marines
>has the biggest fleet
>>
>>54897316
christ you /pol/ lads are delusional. You complain about sjws taking jokes too seriously but you think a joke about cucks is part of a conspiracy.
>>
>>54897334
>Which is mocking cuckolding in itself
If I call you a newfag am I mocking faggots?
>Don't get why the show making fun of cuckolding is a bad thing to you.
It's not so much of it making fun of cuckolding as it is just cuckolding being a perverted subject. Also the context is disgusting. It's no better than making an episode about ABDL.
>Maybe you have a reason to feel upset over the show making fun of cuckolds?
Ah yes, when in lack of an argument, insinuate projection. Good work.
>>
>>54897302
Get an old metal changeling. It's far superior. Arguably my favorite 40k model.
>>
>>54897284
Lel

>>54897305
no u
>>
>>54897359
>you're delusional
>and you must be muh boogyman because you notice the literal plot points of a television show
kek you really do always project
>>
>>54897336
i like this idea more. i think i'll run with the tail markings. washers i think i have i might have to hit the hardware store.

ALSO NEW BREAD:

>>54897371
>>
File: 1421745489557.gif (922KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1421745489557.gif
922KB, 400x225px
>>54897316
Join us Comrade, the only thing you have to lose are your chains
>>
>>54897359
If you didn't notice he hasn't commented on cuckolding at all, his issues are with the actual message of the show. Not the jokes. But hey, everyone you don't like must be the same person amirite?
>>
>>54896995
>>54897305

On it
>>
>>54897375
If i could find a metal one i would. i'm going to be stuck with whatever is the current relased one :( .
>>
File: 10216149.jpg (203KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
10216149.jpg
203KB, 600x450px
>all of these assblasted faggots shitting up the thread in their argument about who is the biggest cuck
Many keks were had that night.
>>
>>54897382
>anyone holding a nazi flag is a REAL NAZI WHO WANTS TO GENOCIDE EVERYONE
>anyone holding a commie flag is just kidding bro and also they have some pretty good ideas we should listen to them
>>
>>54897407
I SAY NUKE EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT EM OUT
>>
>>54897382
And your food too. And your computers because those are bourgeoisie. And your tabletop game, literally the tool of the bourgeoisie. No good hardworking protelariat has time for that, amirite comrade? Praise lenin, xD!
>>
>>54897383
they sure seem to be upset over thier being a joke on cucks, but hey it's only okay when they make fun of it right?
>I use plural yet still thinks I was saying it was one person.
>>
>>54897407
I'm not kidding my man, join the proletariat

>>54897435
You make many excellent points comrade, these items are simply tools of the bourgeoisie used to placate the working man, you should come to one of our youth talks
>>
>>54897394
Scour the ebay maybe
>>
>>54897466
>conveniently ignores the post where it's made clear that the problem isn't the jokes, it's the subject matter itself being tasteless just to make another "see, you're hypocrites! right wing ess jay dubbayous!" post
Pure coincidence
>>
Anyone have experience with the gork/morkanaught?

They are clearly expensive but, they seem like a beast once you get them in charging range.

Thinking about starting an Ork army built around one.
>>
File: 1446172581116.jpg (36KB, 398x307px) Image search: [Google]
1446172581116.jpg
36KB, 398x307px
>>54897406
Ur a pretty B rate Cheetanon replacement man.
Heres a (You) for your effort tho
>>
>>54897555
Would rather take a battlewagon desu.
Thread posts: 549
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.