[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fairy Beserker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Rage mode.gif (474KB, 320x251px) Image search: [Google]
Rage mode.gif
474KB, 320x251px
Someone made a thread about it a few months ago and I liked the idea.

GM said he'll allow me to join them with it , if I can get her into the setting.
Current ongoing game:
>5e
>Party just killed a wizard for being a douche (he was enchanting local wildlife into all kinds of crazy things with no regards to his neighborhood's well being)
>Wizard has 'me' trapped in a Jar on his table
>Been there for over a year eating nothing but Crackers
>Didn't say how I got caught
>Starting level 3 Barbarian (completely vanilla unless someone can think of something better)
>All fairy abilities true to 5e(invisibility, immunity to charm and sleep, etc)
>btw GM says fairies are 'outsiders' in his setting (meaning they spawn from designated places that have been tied to the 'Fey-lands').
>It's practically my second game EVER so any advice is appreciated

Wanna help me figure out a good back story? maybe a name too?What weapon can I use?
>>
>>54892004

> maybe a name too?What weapon can I use?

BlooBloo Gutterglot
Armed with a string of barbed wire and a needle pin. On a journey of vengeance against toads (who ate your friends/family and/or lover) and anyone else who has wronged your twisted and flickering sense of justice.
>>
File: tumblr_okvfldvmRR1t7m1kbo3_1280.jpg (89KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okvfldvmRR1t7m1kbo3_1280.jpg
89KB, 640x450px
If you want inspiring art, look for MtG cards from Lorwyn set.
>>
>>54892100
>BlooBloo
Absolutely not

>twisted and flickering sense of justice
Okay
>>
You recognize that as a fairy, you're not someone who can easily tear an arm off or impale someone. But due to your small size and fae sense of fuck-upedness, you're more than happy to stab out eyes, cut out tongues, and other small scale fucked up shit.
>>
>>54892004
>Starting level 3 Barbarian (completely vanilla unless someone can think of something better)

I mean, you gotta pick a path/totem (suggesting wolf because it fits with being distracting/annoying).

Also, maybe your uncle is a redcap and you take after him.
>>
>>54892216
I shall call myself
[insert name] The Emasculator!
>>
>>54892293
Why would a fairy choose a wolf totem?
Plus I doubt fairy society is very shamanistic....
Is it a Wolf-Beetle totem?
>>
>>54892313
>The Emasculator
Holy fuck I didn't think about you doing that, but it totally works.

I don't know how you DM's Fey-lands work, but maybe you can play up on the idea of your fairy being so bloodthirsty and violent that they got kicked out of the fairy court. Give them some extra anger to burn, and a reason to stick around with the humans.
>>
>>54892342
>Why would a fairy choose a wolf totem?
>Plus I doubt fairy society is very shamanistic....

Why would a fairy "choose" to be a barbarian or a berserker? It's how your fairy is.

A "wolf totem" isn't an actual wolf, it is a symbolic representation of communal hunters (hence giving advantage to allies). It could be anything with the similar meaning of symbolism, like... fire-ant totem or something.
>>
>>54892377
>>54892416

So [insert name] the Emasculator got kicked out of the [community of fairies] for being a no-good angry, antagonist ever since her brother got eaten by a demonic looking frog.

Seeing as she has no more business with her 'so-called-friends' she decided to arm herself with a fire-ant's sting(hence wasp/wolf totem .....pending....) and set out to find where that frog came from.
>>
>>54892004
Hulking Hurler.
>>
>>54892573
"Infernal frog" is actually an available familiar at level 1 for anyone with summon familiar. I can't recall off hand, but I think it's also one of the forms imps can take available for level 3 warlocks).
>>
>>54892416
Tell you the truth eagle totem is looking better

>>54892619
I'll ask the DM about it

>>54892600
I checked....
You think you're funny don'tcha?
>>
File: yep.jpg (9KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
9KB, 204x247px
I think I'm 90% done in here,
the backstory and eagle('wasp') totem class suit me fine,
Just need a good name, maybe some nice pics(I suck at drawing).

I'm going to sleep and I'll be back in the morning to see if anyone came up with something extra ordinary.

Thanks /tg/ Good night
>>
>>54892807
>Tell you the truth eagle totem is looking better

I mean, you can choose any totem but don't fairies already have flight? Sounds a bit redundant...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.