[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malifaux General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 37

File: Jacob-Lynch.jpg (65KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
Jacob-Lynch.jpg
65KB, 410x308px
"First hit is free" Edition

Faction Stat Card Almanac:
https://mega.nz/#F!a8QBgCaD!mMN8jvLMuNKHA5G3nJ0FSg

>Books
Malifaux (Including Ripples of Fate): https://mega.nz/#F!cg00BCoD!mDHocpgWP_hkkM3CpCBwrQ

Through the Breach (Complete): https://mega.nz/#F!Z9sVSYTS!U2J243KhVsUuOqAnsqTj4A

Book 1 - Basic Rules and first wave of updated (from 1st edition of malifaux) models
Book 2 - Second wave of updated models
Book 3 - Campaign system and new M2E models
Book 4 - New models
Book 5 - Just announced

Discord voice chat for malifaux chat and memery: https://discord.gg/xWkuFRz

Through the Breach Fated Almanac - Basic rules for the RPG set in Malifaux
Through the Breach Fatemaster Almanac - GM stuff for the RPG

>What is Malifaux?
Malifaux is a 32mm Skirmish Tabletop game, with a focus on completing several different objectives, while denying your opponent their objectives

New Gaining Grounds Tournament Rules: http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/123837-gaining-grounds-2017/
>>
>>54891314
First for Gremlins
>>
>>54891314
Regarding Lynch in TT, does Gwenyth make a Brilliance based build viable?
>>
>>54891365
I thought brilliance breaded lists were already viable.
>>
What are the key component of TT brewmaster? I figured I should dip into TT with the models I already have.
>>
>>54891365
She's great. She mainly sets up brilliance so you get a lot more leeway with Lynch and Huggy in how and when you activate them. Add to that even more card draw and you're left with amazing hands and a much wider range of Brillianced units that your crew can tear to shreds. Add to that a Smoke Grenade and it'll be impossible to ever hit her from a distance, too.
She completely outclasses Beckoners though, so now there's absolutely no need (or room) to play them. It's basically Lynch+Upgrades (5 SS) + Huggy (1) + Gwyneth (9) + 2 Illuminated (14). And beyond that you just TT it up.

>>54892442
He really just needs beatsticks. And Yin. If you go Yasunori you can get 10 attacks off with Brewie and Wesley's obey, and Yin just sets up enemies brilliantly for the Brewmaster. And Yu plays quite nicely with him. Don't ever play poison though.
>>
How hard would it be to magnatize the two heads so I can swap them out?
>>
File: DivergentPathsTrickster.jpg (60KB, 499x453px) Image search: [Google]
DivergentPathsTrickster.jpg
60KB, 499x453px
>>54893549
...On?

>>54893076
She eats up that extra 2ss though.
I thought 10T crews tend to be squeezed for models already?
>>
>>54893549
The difficultly is going to be directly proportional to the size of the model's head.

I personally would want to try it.
>>
>>54894136
That 2 SS gets you card draw, ace fishing and deck manipulation and makes her immune to attacks from more than 6" away though. It's 29 SS for 4 models and all their upgrades. And your key models at that. The rest will be a fair bit lower but with the likes of a Low River Monk, a Depleted or a TTB you can easily get 7-8 activations, depending on if you want another big unit or are content with the various decent 5ish SS units TT offers.
>>
File: 158158.jpg (423KB, 840x1087px) Image search: [Google]
158158.jpg
423KB, 840x1087px
>>54893549
Forgot pic, sorry. I'm planning on painting it up as well and giving it to a friend of mine who love scarecrows.
>>
>>54894672
From the assembly pic it looks like it should be pretty easy.
>>
>>54894257
You're still going to want Sensei Yu though. I would rate the extra mulligan and making Huggy/Lynch/an Illuminated fast over what she can do. Especially if the pool is headhunter or something where Yu can push a model, walk 7" and pick up a head for free with the focus he got from his push.
>>
>>54894796
Oh very true, but the question was whether she allowed for a decent Brilliance crew, and she does.
You can always include him to make a 7 man crew. This list is fast, sturdy and killy enough to make up for the loss of activation.
>>
>>54894912
Fair enough. And you can always go depleted for activations.
>>
Newish player here, I've always been told, "play the objective". Scheme markers are a common objective in Malifaux. Does that make Titania's crew one of the better crews in the game?

Is she an okay master/crew to start with?
>>
>>54895971
She's not considered amazing but she's not really bad either. But yes she is a good master to start with
>>
Is the webstore opening tomorrow, or Thursday? Heard mixed things.
>>
>>54896657
Great, thanks! I'll get her tomorrow.
>>
Just picked up a Leveticus box and some mercenaries. Is there a way to run him decently that could cover most strategies and schemes? Pariah of Iron also looks interesting.
>>
>>54895971
She's good. Schemes like Dig Their Graves and Search the Ruins are basically free VP for her. Are you buying just her box or do you plan on getting other models to reach 50ss?

>>54896781
Should be sometime tomorrow, since that's when Gencon starts. I would expect in the afternoon EDT.
>>
>>54897339
I'm just starting with her box.
>>
>>54893076
"outclasses beckoners". She does similar things, but I think you're underestimating two things- Lure is fantastic (as is the mobility that beckoners have and give your crew), and beckoners ability is a cast that doesn't randomise. If an enemy starts in contact with an illuminated, Beckoners are clearly superior to having gwyneth nearby.
>>
>>54895971
"play the objective" doesn't always mean play with scheme markers. None of the strategies involve scheme markers, and heaps of the schems don't involve them either. But yes, Titania is a well rounded group who poop out scheme markers.
>>
File: The Thorn.jpg (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Thorn.jpg
26KB, 800x600px
>>54897486
Her minions, the Autumn Knights, are very solid, so the box is a great core to build out of pretty easily.
One more box of something should put you at a 50ss list you can use for all-comers for a good while.
>>
Decided to start with Sonnia. What would be some "must have" models with her? Are the hounds good with her? I really like their models.
>>
>>54900860
Hounds don't really add much, since her box is stacked with witchling stalkers, handlers are a good add. Death Marshals are a way I have seen people fix her mobility issues, and there's always the fire gamin to further add to burning.
>>
Who will win the epic battle between the katana-wielding swordmistress of doom and the bespeckled cripple.
I can't wait to find out.
>>
>>54901015
This isn't really a question, Nicodem is going to kick Lady Js ass just like everyone else in the fluff
>>
>>54900968
Would a Brutal Emissary be ok with her? Actually who is the Emissary good with?
>>
>>54901310
Brutal has upgrades that make him work for everybody in some way, in Sonnia's case allows to ignore los when something is burning, also gives a 0 shooting action that lets her add burning while ignoring los.
>>
Built the basics of a character with the TTB system last night; it seems very complex but is a fun process.
>>
>>54901310

The emissary is generically good. Shoots people, buffs, is tanky, and adds massive teleporting mobility- shoves people in its box, and they reappear either next to it......or any scheme marker (belonging to either player) it can see.

With Sonnia it just gains some burning synergy, which is swell.
>>
Do we know anything about new Hoffman upgrades? When is the new book even supposed to come out?
>>
GG 2018 WHEN?
>>
>>54902863
Gencon. So, this weekend.
>>
>>54900968
Fire gamin? What are you even talking about? They are not Guild, you cursed terrorist!
>>54901310
It is awesome. Witchling thralls are very good with her (with everyone else too i think), brutal effigy is nice if you have survivability issue and it is a good model overall, tanky and buffy.
Austringers are good, and you maybe will want to buy another box of witchling stalkers, maybe others will correct me (summoning Criid is pretty good, right?). Samael Hopkins is pretty good, but he have very much "if". He is a literal glasscannon, and to make him more powerful you must atttack the burning target and maybe give away a card to make 3 shots at one target.
Overall, starter is pretty awesome, and by simply adding more witchling stalkers and handlers you should be in a good position.
I think someone will tell you about Papa Loco and Francisko Ortega, but the "papa in the box" trick when you put Papa Loco into a box by Death Marshal while giving Sonnia +2 wont work anymore. Francisko is pretty good, but glassy too. With Sonnia range and stuff she can stay out of range of most shooty models, and with meatwall of reasonably scary Stalkers you should be able to at least guard her well against melee engages.
Hope i helped, if not, dont shoot me.
>>
>>54903126
Thanks, that was pretty helpful. You can live, for now. Unrelated question but where would I find use for the Guild Hounds?
>>
>>54903263
Every Guild master save Hoffman really. McCabe. Makes them really good as he can make them lose insignificant, and can let them murder things efficiently by giving them a sword and taking advantage of their 1 ap charges. Last I week I killed Seamus, a hooded rider, and a dead rider among other things with a 3ss dog.
>>
>>54903018
Testing right after Gencon.
>>
With Tannen, is it possible for the Dreamer to summon Teddies on a 13 of masks or a red joker?
>>
>>54905129
Yeah, though it needs to be one of those two cards. Can't stone for it, so I wouldn't take him for just that.
>>
>>54901237
>Nicodem is going to kick Lady Js ass just like everyone else in the fluff
I hope so.
Dropping an observatory on her wasn't enough to pierce her blindarmour last time...

>Nicodem has 12,000,000 votes to J's 300
>Lady Justice wins because fuck you that's why
>>
>>54905692
Nicodem keeps jobbing. I hope that he catches a break this time around.
>>
>>54905878
>Nicodem keeps jobbing
Where's that? In most of the fluff I remember he comes out pretty great.
>>
>>54906759
He gets kicked out of his observatory by Hamelin because of a mcguffin that he didn't know anything about. When he finally got around to enacting his master plan and raising his undead army, he lost thanks to a bunch of TT assholes coming out of nowhere. And when he asked Yan Lo about the attack, he fell for an elaborate ruse and will go 0-3 if this weekend doesn't go well for him.
>>
>>54906818
I didn't remember the first one me
The fight where the TT flank him didn't seem that bad fluff wise, he was single handedly defeating the entirety of the guild, until the TT stepped in.

What's up with Yan Lo? I must have missed that part in the book.
>>
>>54906929
Hamelin attacked him in twisting fates. Nicodem hung out with Yan Lo and Chiaki in the most recent Chronicles.
>>
>>54906929
The Yan Lo thing was from the last chronicles. He went to ask Yan Lo who attacked. Then Lady J started investigating all morticians offices and one of the death marshals forced him to reveal himself, so he ran. Then Chiaki came along and said that he owned some factory somewhere, and then went to tell Nicodem that Yan Lo reconsidered and told him that the person in charge of the attack from the 10T would be at that same factory. So now Lady J and Nicodem are going to duke it out.
>>
>>54907019
>Chronicles
>>54907059
>chronicles
Are they worth the read?

Sounds like they did set up Nico to be a chump. Especially with him losing good position as guild mortician.
>>
>>54907586
They have some good stories. Also stuff gets spoiled in there a lot, like a few model art in this one.
>>
Speaking of Nico, I'm thinking about getting him as my next master.

If anyone plays him, do you run his totem? The grave spirit looks pretty solid to, making beefy models even more difficult to remove.
>>
>>54907586
They are definitely worth the read. In some bits they have more overarching plot relevant stuff than the rulebooks. The stories are of the same grade as the ones in the rulebooks as well.
>>
What does everyone think of the new Huggy model? I wish it was more in line with all the spikes and muscles that the Illuminated have, but I think that it is an improvement on the original model otherwise.
>>
>>54909508
I like the original, but the new one is cool too.
>>
>>54909508
I like both. I might pick up the alt model to use as an emissary stand-in.
>>
>>54909996
Definitely a better fit for some crews than the big tree guy.
>>
No sign of the webstore yet, huh
>>
>>54910809
I think gencon doesn't official start till tomorrow.
>>
Stores up.
>>
File: Ad-WYR20244-Kentauroi_large.jpg (33KB, 290x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ad-WYR20244-Kentauroi_large.jpg
33KB, 290x480px
>Kentaroi were three to a box all along
That is pretty based.
>>
>>54911322
I really wish I had more money.
>>
>>54911425

Oh shit, didn't even notice. Feel way better about the $40 then.
>>
Any place that does good battle reports for malifaux? I find I learn the flow of games much better by watching and there is no local scene.
>>
File: MFW Loco.jpg (12KB, 193x172px) Image search: [Google]
MFW Loco.jpg
12KB, 193x172px
>>54911563
Hold up son, you dropped $40 on what you thought was two horsedudes?

People throwing silly cash about.
>>
Remember to vote for Nicodem, guys.
>>
>>54911589

I've just recovered from bankrupting myself helping keep my mom afloat during an ugly divorce where my father lied and defrauded the court over his money. I felt like treating myself a little, mang.
>>
File: Widow Weaver.jpg (34KB, 311x669px) Image search: [Google]
Widow Weaver.jpg
34KB, 311x669px
>>54911580
Guerrilla Miniature games
Rough Riders Wargaming
Encounter Wargaming (these guys are just learning, so might be even better for you)

There are a bunch more that have fewer videos and are generally too long and/or poorly produced.
>>
Anyone going to gencon?
>>
>>54911615
Thanks. I want to learn the game since my one of my art teachers made us paint up kits as part of an assignment.
>>
>>54911620
I thought about doing so, but the place is going to be a zoo this year (Entirely sold out) and it has always been more of a shopping trip than a gaming event in my opinion. A couple of my friends drove down there to spend a day there however. I really did like Wyrd's booth there last year. I live like 10 minutes from where Adepticon is held so I guess that I have gotten my con fix for the year.
>>
>>54911425
I was stoked too, I'm not sure I'd even run three.

>>54911591
This.
>>54911615
Not that guy, but any that aren't video?
I definitely prefer written batreps.
>>
>>54911678
I am sure that there are three to a box more in case you get lucky with Nico than anything. Kind of like why Jorogumo come three to a box as well.
>>
>>54911425
I really like the rules for them and Rotten. Don't really like the models though.

I'm tempted to make my own.

>>54911620
I was going to go, last second. But I found it they were sold out.
>>
File: Yan Lo Crew.jpg (59KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Yan Lo Crew.jpg
59KB, 960x540px
>>54911634
GMG have a learning to play mini-series too.
I think it's in the LEt's Play playlist somewhere.

>>54911678
Loads.
Errywhere.
Forums, blogs all over the shop.
>>
>>54911688
>I am sure that there are three to a box more in case you get lucky with Nico than anything.
I don't know why I didn't think about that.

Honestly tempted to run three of them with Mort and Rotten. Having all your big support pieces a foot up the board and unactivated turn one seems swank. And with a trio, you should be drowning in corpse markers/mindless zombies
>>
>>54911734
I kinda want to run over with Nico giving fast and a nurse to get 24" turn one.
>Who's a slow master now?!!!
>>
So what are you guys picking up during the sale?

I'm in for cats and...something. Might as well crack 100 to get that free model. I figure getting the cards is kind of a waste because i could just cheapo it and print out the cards from a scan or something
>>
>>54911924
Going dutch with a buddy for the cards.
>>
>>54911924
I try to keep everything tournament legal so I am actually buying the cards (Plus scans aren't going to be immediate). I will probably get huggy and after that not get the cats, as no matter how cool they look, I don't want to expand into yet another faction just yet. I may wait until Black Friday for Brotherhood of the Cat to do so.
>>
>>54911973

>cards not tourney legal

Honestly didn't really even think of it like that. You think there's any money in selling off the cards for factions you don't play? Idk if wyrd has a replacement system for the cards (fairly new player obviously)
>>
>>54912002
Probably. Could charge $5 a faction, but then things get weird with dual faction models.
>>
>>54912002
For tournaments you need to have the official cards for everything with the current legal ruling. Though you have a week after an errata hits to get the newest card for an upgrade or model. Wyrd isn't quite as nice as PP or Steamforged in that you can't just print out the cards for free and use them in events. It is worth it as the free models you can nab at tournaments are definitely a better value than the $12 you put into a deck for the most recent book.
>>
>>54912090

Yeah, I'll be adding that to order then

>15 shipping
>Small box of plastic and a deck of cards

Wow
>>
>>54912108
I have to agree that Wyrd's shipping is dumb. Especially when it comes to the "free" guilder models. The local henchman had sent in like 80 guilders at a time however, and said that he had gotten a better deal from them.
>>
>>54911678
If you don't mind me asking why would you prefer it written? Seems it would be somewhat boring X rolled X stuff and not as engaging as a video series, or beyond that if it was written more flavorfully wouldn't that obstruct from your ability to learn the game from them?
>>
Have characteristics or effect text been posted for any of the gencon models?
>>
>>54912090
>Wyrd isn't quite as nice as PP or Steamforged in that you can't just print out the cards for free and use them in events.
GG rules allow you to use stat cards that are photocopied from a book or printed from an official digital release.
>>
>>54912090
As long as it's the most recent one and you have a physical copy, it doesn't matter where you got a card from. That's why they put up the pdfs for errata cards for free in their faq and errata section.
>>
File: Miss Step.jpg (20KB, 337x383px) Image search: [Google]
Miss Step.jpg
20KB, 337x383px
>>54912108
>>54912090
>Wyrd isn't quite as nice as PP or Steamforged in that you can't just print out the cards for free and use them in events
What are you talking about?
They explicitly say you can use print-outs of cards.

>>54912131
Paying shipping for Guilder models is actually one of the big things that demotivated me to travel to tournaments.
I have enough of a rotation of players that I can get in a game or two any weekend I want one without playing the same person in a month, so the "git sum games in" pressure isn't there, I'm not going to be on a podium any time soon, and the Guilders is really just buying access to rare normally-priced models once shipping is factored in.
>>
>>54912317
>>54912708

Aha, well in that case I plan to print them out.

However that still gives me a 10 dollar void to fill. I plan to main nico, I've got reva, soon to have molly. Also titania but I really don't want to expand on neverborn as I have a ton of those back home (I travel a lot for work).

So what's a good buy? I was looking at the tarot fate deck but it's made of paper, and I'm worried how long it will last.
>>
>>54912762
Asura is a good buy. A decent model in and of itself that can give your mindless zombies a good attack, and can summon more. Anna Lovelace is another good overall model.
>>
I hate being a UK player, paying for this gencon stuff I end up having to spend a fortune in shipping and then customs.
>>
>>54912891

>more mindless zombies

Fucking sold, that's why I'm all about nico
>>
>>54912762
You may want to get a plastic fatedeck like the Seriously Twisted one rather than a paper fate deck. I sleeve my paper fate decks so they actually last, but I personally hate shuffling sleeved cards.
>>
>>54912742
>Paying shipping for Guilder models is actually one of the big things that demotivated me to travel to tournaments.
Fair enough. I just go for the models they hand out through regular methods, as even if it is yet another Miss Fire I like hoarding them.
>>
Anyone got pics of awesome Sandeep box paintjobs? I want to like those models but they seem meh.
>>
>>54912962

Yeah, I've got the seriously twisted and bad ink decks (I like decks with designs instead of just reused character art), and agreed on the shuffling sleeved cards bit.
>>
>>54912108
>card is missing from box
>submit mispack ticket, Wyrd says after 2 days that it's on the way
>get card after almost 2 months
>hey maybe I just got unlucky, got lost in the mail or something
>nope, it's apparently common to wait over a month
>>
>Cats and Deck
>15 Shipping

>Cats and Roten
>10 shipping

Um, sure okay.
>>
>>54913078
I've never had to wait that long, it's always been within a week.
>>
>>54913099
might be done by weight, the cards probably weigh more than lightweight plastic
>I had to pay $25 shipping and then I'll probably have to pay customs too on essentially the same order
>>
>>54913178
are you in the US
>>
>>54912248
It lets me read while doing something else, like watching Netflix with the boo.

Also less cringey nerd voices.
>>
File: banasuva.jpg (58KB, 693x800px) Image search: [Google]
banasuva.jpg
58KB, 693x800px
>>54913009
I hate Sandeep's model, and the poison gamen are pretty meh. But here's my Banasuva. He's cool.

I'm thinking about asking my friend to pick up the new big blue chick from Gencon; I wonder how good she'll be?
>>
>>54913724
>I hate Sandeep's model, and the poison gamen are pretty meh.
That's exactly why I'm asking, I don't like Banasuva either and I'm hoping someone fixed them with a great paintjob I can steal ideas from.

>I'm thinking about asking my friend to pick up the new big blue chick from Gencon; I wonder how good she'll be?
From what I've seen of the beta cards, very good.
>>
>>54913748
>>54913724
I actually like Sandeep's model.

I think a lot of masters could benefit from a less acting actiony pose though.
>>
File: banasuvafin.jpg (78KB, 726x960px) Image search: [Google]
banasuvafin.jpg
78KB, 726x960px
>>54913724
Oh that was an unfinished picture. Didn't even realize.
>>54913867
He'd look so much better if he was just standing and casting. The whole down low thing bugs the shit out of me.
>>
>>54914025
The main thing about his down low that is an issue IMO is that, as with many Malifaux models that aren't standing straight up, he is fucking huge.
>>
>>54914025
That's why I don't like Rotten's model.

I actually like it in Sandeep though, it seen like the magic he's using the wholely different from anyone else's.
>>
File: Nemo.png (147KB, 290x418px) Image search: [Google]
Nemo.png
147KB, 290x418px
>>54914060
I always thought that was an illusion from the turban. Maybe he's secretly 7' tall.
>>
File: malifaux.jpg (115KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
malifaux.jpg
115KB, 960x720px
>>54914060
Yeah, I figure it's also why the Oxfordian Mages are medium bases, they're doing all sorts of funky poses.
I like them, though. They're very cool.
>>54914125
Maybe I should just convert a Sidir into my own Sandeep.
>>
>>54914125
Maybe he's like the huge-brained meme guy pic with an oversized head hidden in the turban.
>>
>all this talk on voting and lore
Where do you guys follow all this? Where do I catch up on the story and vote? Is this like MtG with a regular story update on the website?
>>
What was in your yearly gencon order?

>Alt Nekima
>Master Upgrades
>Draugr
>Kentauroi
>Kandara
>Midnight Stalker (really want to convert to Bill Cutting)
>Sun Quiang
>Broken Promises
>>
>>54914426
The story is generally in the rulebooks (See the mega link at the top, start with the first edition ones) but comes in official "Audiobook" form with the Breachside Broadcast podcast if that is more your thing.

The Chronicles ezine is a free PDF that they put out every other month with stories that are concurrent with the ones in the rulebook, and the most recent one is where the fight between Nicodem and Lady Justice was set up. You can just download it from RPG Drivethrough, read the story, and you should be good.

There is also the RPG material which of course has lots of background fluff, but it also has some pretty important canon events followed with the main Penny Dreadfuls. Ripples of Fate probably spends more time reference the events of the Nythera Penny Dreadful than any of the previous rulebooks really. The Oneshot Penny Dreadfuls aren't really that important.

Stories in all three vary from actually important parts of the overarching plot to the backstory of a specific character or just a random story of some dudes dying in Malifaux. You don't need every single thing to understand it all. Explanations of what generally happened before are given, so it will be made clear that let's say Philip was headnapped b the Guild and that Von Schill was frozen in ice, but the associated material is more detailed.
>>
>>54914622
>Curiosity Killed the Cat
>TTB spell cards
>Master Upgrade cards
>>
Recently picked up a Nicodem starter box, what are the general styles of play i should try to use him?
>>
>>54914970

corpse marker generation for summoning, undead buffer extraordinaire.
>>
Pretty hyped for upgrade spoilers in the morning.
>>
>>54911696
Yeah, I didn't know what the name meant, I just pictured a medieval knight who was resurrected.
>>
>>54914970
Toolbox summoner.
Mortimer will cut out his liver and dig for 2 corpse per turn
Nicodem will Muhahaha to turn them into mindless zombies.
Now just summon shit and enjoy free card draw.
Give out fast freely when needed
>>
>>54914622
>Broken Promises
>Upgrade Deck
>Alt Nekima
>Grootslang
>Cyclops
>Katanaka Crime Boss
>>
>>54914970
He's a versatile summoner, who also is a great support master buffing his crew. Grab people you'd like to summon, but importantly you can work entirely without summoning.
>>
>>54911591
Nope.
>>
File: Sandeep Valedictorian.jpg (351KB, 1500x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Sandeep Valedictorian.jpg
351KB, 1500x1188px
>>54914167
>Maybe I should just convert a Sidir into my own Sandeep.
I could dig that.
Shouldn't even be too hard - just swapping the big gun for a big mace.
>>
Is it just me or does anyone else think that wyrd should release whiskey gamin to go with wong and the golem?
>>
So the first anon that posts pics of ups for neverborn wins the thread !
>>
>>54917441
I hope they're really good honestly, brewie needs a buff and Tanuki were not it
>>
File: UPS-Logo-1024x576.jpg (32KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
UPS-Logo-1024x576.jpg
32KB, 1024x576px
>>54917619
>For Neverborn
Do I win anon?
>>
>>54917650
nope by the time the ups will get you your staff guys from gencon will spoil everything here - no cookie but nice try tho
>>
File: wave_5_most_recent.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
wave_5_most_recent.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>54917812
>spoiled
>implying
>>
>>54917930
He's talking about the 2 upgrades per master, obviously.
>>
>>54917981
Oh my hench told us what was upcoming lol, I didn't realize that wasn't standard
>>
>>54918058
Do tell.
>>
Yeah I am also really impatient to hear from someone who has the upgrade pack or book.

The only thing that I remember hearing was that Rasputina supposedly gets an upgrade that makes her a melee caster and Pandora gets one that somehow lets her summon woes
>>
>>54914622
>Alt Huggy
>Upgrade Deck
>Witchling Thralls (fucking FINALLY)
>Yas (because I didn't have him and wanted to crack that $100 barrier. Didn't care for the other pre-release stuff)
>>
>>54914622
Upgrade deck
Tarot deck
Thralls
Quellers
Jury
Midnight Stalker
Sun Quang
>>
File: Rasputina Again.jpg (424KB, 500x3256px) Image search: [Google]
Rasputina Again.jpg
424KB, 500x3256px
>>54918434
I'm actually getting a little worried that a bunch of these upgrades are just going to be "here's a band-aid for your only weakness" as if that's an interesting way of changing the game up.
>>
>>54919713
From what I have seen of the new upgrades, they really don't do that. They are mostly new playstyles or potentially expansions to existing ones, and are very much sidegrades rather than 0ss patches as some models have gotten.
>>
>>54919915
Right, Kaeris does not need any buffs. Neither does Ma on that matter.
>>
>>54920761
Don't shoot the messenger m80. Asami does seem to be getting better with her upgrades however, so all hope is not lost.
>>
>>54921107
Its MVIII.
I am just frustrated about those two really. And Misaki at some extent.
>>
>>54921212
No its MMXVII

So apparently Seamus can hire showgirls now.
>>
Is there a date for when the master upgrade deck goes out for retail instead of gencon early order?
>>
File: Cassandra.jpg (131KB, 526x816px) Image search: [Google]
Cassandra.jpg
131KB, 526x816px
>>54921358
>So apparently Seamus can hire showgirls now.
I can't decide if that's "OK, cool I guess" or "that is a terrible idea".

Either way, I just don't see Cassandra that greasy cunt at all.
>>
File: Sybelle Alt Promotion.jpg (1MB, 2625x3375px) Image search: [Google]
Sybelle Alt Promotion.jpg
1MB, 2625x3375px
>>54921358
>>54921486
Waitholdthefuckup, Seamus with CORYPHEE?
I don't see any of the named character Showgirls working willingly, Oiran and Performers maybe, but they are already Mercs.
Ice Dancer, fine I suppose.
I suppose the rapey coercion creep angle is Seamus all over.

I guess you could move into a 'nice' looking Saemus crew at least.
>>
>>54921581
With a decent paintjob even dead hookers can look nice.
Well, and loads of makeup.
>>
>>54921581
>I don't see any of the named character Showgirls working willingly
I suspect its showgirl minions
>>
>>54921772
or maybe only living showgirls and they lose the living trait and gain undead like with Tara.
>>
>>54921807
But Tara is not a showgirl.
>>
>>54921581
It probably represents Seamus raising showgirls from the dead rather than getting along fine with them, judging by his activities in Ripples of Fate. It's the same with Tara being able to hire Death Marshals.

>>54921925
I think that he is referring to Tara's ability to hire Death Marshals, who normally get along as well with the undead as showgirls would with Seamus.
>>
>>54921942
Oh, alright. That makes sense then.
>>
>Upgrade deck already sold out
Why didn't I just buy it last night.
>>
>>54918434
Have any Master upgrades been spoiled yet?
Also sucks that they sold out so quick. Put my order in yesterday, but it seems like they should really have this down by now.
>>
>>54922411
get the book, then you can provide scans
>>
>>54922458
They were up on wyrd place for a moment but fag moderators removed them
>>
>>
>>
>>54922671
I certainly appreciate the pictures but I cannot read that my man.
>>
>>54922671
>>54922685
I didn't realize they were this bad.
CSI enhance couldn't even save these
>>
>>54922671
>McMorning can hire Myranda now
Nice
>>
This one is readeable, these are just copy pasta from wyrd place fb page. before it gets deleted :)
>>
>>54922685
I feel like Loot Bag is kind of pointless with Terracotta Warriors existing, but the cloak of invisibility sounds like a pretty good deal.
>>
>>54922748
From what I can read it seems to be a 1 SS upgrade that can turn itself into a 2 SS upgrade. Hardly great but I'm always happy to save 1 SS.
>>
>>54922685
>Weird glowing mouth light
Heh
>>
File: arcanists.jpg (223KB, 2902x640px) Image search: [Google]
arcanists.jpg
223KB, 2902x640px
Can someone upload the arcanist master cards? I'm dying to see them
>>
>>54922638
I don't understand the culture like adherence to blind purchasing. Shit is no good.
>>54922671
>>54922685
>>54922745
Gratitude. Now, do you have outcasts?
>>
>>54922685
>it's a Yan Lo can do 6 Lightning dances a turn episode
wew
>>
I am thinking of playing in an Enforcer Brawl (http://www.potentiallylethal.co.uk/2015/08/05/enforcer-brawl/) game this weekend, and wanted to use Izamu (Largely as I don't have Yasunori yet). I am allowed to bring one non-leader upgrade. Which one would you recommend to last me through six turns of killing things? Either Resurrectionist or TT upgrades are fine.
>>
>>54923170
Are you sure it has to bve non-leader? The rules say you can't attach Leader upgrades specifically, meaning it doesn't count as your leader.
Which means Smoke Grenades is by far your best bet. Though Equality should do quite well, too.
>>
>>54923241
Scrap that first part, not sure what I was thinking.

Just go Smoke Grenades.
>>
>>54923241
Yeah, the rules say that it has to be non-leader. Smoke Grenades sounds like a good bet, as I am sure that I will have to deal with someone running The Pale Rider or something equally shooty. Thanks anon!
>>
Moar neverboarn I'm getting wet ! :D
>>
McMourning can hire beast and academics....
Diamond
>>
>>54923521
Titania can hire trees and bushes
>>
>>54922685
Can't quite read it but Shenlong's Yin and Yang say you cannot purchase the Yang and Yin upgrades respectively. Could you still swap them in with the Terracotta Warriors?
>>
>>54922685
Would some mind translating the shenlong upgrades?
>>
i dont really get the dreamers sleep cycles upgrade. can someone tell me the trick?
>>
>>54923730
Yin
This model may not purchase the Yang upgrade.

This model gains the following abilities;
The perfect [...]; When this model is targetted by an action it may lower its Poison condition by 1. If it does, it gains +1Df for the duration of the action.

Butterfly Jump: After this model is successfully targeted with a non y enemy Attack Action, it may discard a card to push up to 3" in any direction. Range, LoS, and cover are drawn from its new position and, if it is no longer a legal target, the Action immediately fails.

This model gains the following Tactical Action:
(1) Everything is nothing: Attach the Yang Upgrade to this model. If it is not already attached. Then discard this upgrade. No model may attach this upgrade as the result of this action.
>>
>>54923730
Yang
This model may not purchase the Yin upgrade.

This model gains the following abilities;
Call Unto the Flame: When this model declares a Charge Action, it may discard a card. If it does, it may take one additional (1) y Action as a result of the Charge
Action.

Power Unleashed: At the end of this model's activation, all enemy models within ()3 suffer 1 damage.

This model gains the following Tactical Action:
(1) Nothing is everything: Attach the Yin Upgrade to this model. If it is not already attached. Then discard this upgrade. No model may attach this upgrade as the result of this action.
>>
File: kek.png (126KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
126KB, 300x325px
>no arcanist cards
>>
>>54922748
I just realised, you can actually give Loot Bag to friendly models, who can then at any point swap it for a McCabe upgrade of their choice. Could be nifty.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Is a thematic lady Justice crew a bad idea? New player here, and I love the theme and look of the death marshals, but from what I understand of the game I don't really want to pigeonholed myself like that.
>>
>>54923861
>>54923908
Thanks for doing that. Those are pretty cool.

Now if only I could find a picture of the outcast upgrades.
>>
>>
>>54924170
thank you based anon
>>
>>54923978
Good point. It is at the very least a way to save stones on upgrades that would normally cost 2ss.
>>
>>54924288
It's definitely an auto include, but not an exciting one.
>>
Anything on Gremlins?
>>
>>54924170
Leveticus' seem pretty underwhelming, but certainly looking forward to trying them out. Specially Demise.
>>
>>54924170
>Useful vermin
That is pretty sweet. If you can reliably sac two rats a turn you can scare for claim jump or search the ruins without issue. The downside is that you have to replace one of Hamelin's other upgrades with it I suppose.
>>
>>54924170
Well isn't Von Schill still shit. I had hopes that new upgrades will bring him up to at least mid-tier.
>>
>>54922685
Can anyone tell what amount of Flicker Asami gets at the start of the game? 3? 7?
>>
>>54924388
It's best you didn't see the testers comments. I don't know why open testing or even non placing participants are valued.
>>
>>54924170
So wait, can Von Schill charge something, punch and place it outside of 2 inches for the free gun shot and then reposition trigger back into melee to repeat the process with the other half of the charge?
He's still not amazing or anything, but that sounds fun enough for shits and giggles games.
>>
>>54924170
Doing God's work anon
>>
>>54924170
Guild next por favor
>>
>>54924416
>>
>>54924388
He can shoot people with Target Practice any times per turn, so I guess he still can be saved by taking a lot of models that move stuff around (Bishop, Taelor, Dawg, Oirans etc) and abusing the fact.
>>
>>54924873
also not a bad anti-summoner ability.
>>
>>54922685
Yin is meh and Yang is fine, if only because Shenlong has plenty of space for upgrades. You could get both if you wanted to, though I don't really see Yin as being particularly worth it. You just don't collect enough poison to make consistent use out of it.

Risk and Reward is a fun little mechanic, playing with her empty cache gimmick, but it's up against Recalled Training, Misdirection and Stalking Bisento, so that's not gonna be worth it. The Storm comes at the cost of Stalking Bisento, requires LoS and only goes 12", while not even gaining +'s to her damage flips - only the ability to cheat in on a crow. Sure it gets built in when you don't have SS, but at 2/3/5 I don't see why you would ever take this.

Cloak of invisibility is a neat extra gadget for McCabe, and giving it to say Yasunori after which he nimbly alphastrikes across the board is going to get a lot of people very angry with Yasunori again. Loot Bag saves you 1 SS, so there's no reason not to take it.

Press the Advantage is only once a turn, so that's a bit of a disappointment. It's also up against Seismic Claws, Vapormancy, Recalled Training and Misdirection, so I could see myself swapping it in midgame at best. Rail Lines is Foundry only and the Railwalk is nice but hardly neccessary. Might take it only to swap it out after turn one.

Cheating Bastard is another fun little gimmick, but again comes at the cost of immortal or even casting expert Huggy. As a non limited upgrade I might even take it for 2 SS, but Huggy is just too squishy to allow for this gamble. Burn Out is decent, but at 2 SS and discarding 2 cards I'm not sure if it'll be worth it. It's too dependent on the enemy to get consistent use out of it and if you do pop aces they'll pop in at a whopping 3 Wds.
>>
>>54922685
>>54925048

Awakening is good. More healing or jumping is always nice. Follow their Footsteps is enemy dependent and while it definitely helps with Blood Ascendant you can't Terracotta Warrior it out when you no longer need it and he has far more important upgrades he can't just leave behind. Blood Ascendant is too expensive, really. Certainly good, but getting this while you still get a good amount of use out of it will cost you ItW, Inco or +2ish Cast, and at 12 Wds and 5 Df/Wp you just can't place yourself in enemy lines, no matter how hard you whack that stick.

Borrowed Time is amazing. Can save you Soul Stones, can bump flicker to +4 or whatever you need. Gaining Flicker won't happen a whole lot but honestly who cares at this point. Bad Hair Day I haven't a clue.

So with that all our strongest units (McCabe, Shenlong, Asami) got straight buffs while the weakest got subpar "alternative playstyles". Goddamnit Wyrd. Worried about the big heap of nothing the Brewmaster will get.
>>
Can anyone post the rest of the Neverborn upgrades, along with the two that are too much glare to read?
>>
>>54925228
>>54922745
>>
>>54925347
Yes, which is why I said THE REST and the two that are unreadable from the glare, and you'll notice that image has two that are unreadable from glare.
>>
>>54925419
Yeah, and i am surprisingly blind.
(not at all surprisingly)
Hurr.
Durr.
>>
>>54925048
> Cheating Bastard is another fun little gimmick, but again comes at the cost of immortal or even casting expert Huggy. As a non limited upgrade I might even take it for 2 SS, but Huggy is just too squishy to allow for this gamble. Burn Out is decent, but at 2 SS and discarding 2 cards I'm not sure if it'll be worth it. It's too dependent on the enemy to get consistent use out of it and if you do pop aces they'll pop in at a whopping 3 Wds.

Agreed on cheating bastard. Might be worth it in a 10T crew where the warrior can swap upgrades for the immortal huggy when needed, but otherwise it's too gimmicky. Burt Out however is great. Both Huggy and Lynch are going to be putting brilliance on a model before killing it, and depleted coming in at 3 wd still means they'll take 2 hits from anything that isn't min 1 or ignoring HtK, and then almost instantly blowing up for the 2 damage and brilliance that you can use to just summon another depleted, and since Lynch crews are mostly killing during your own activation it's just 2 aces as a free discard.
>>
File: Banasuva Mech Rider.jpg (358KB, 1500x1229px) Image search: [Google]
Banasuva Mech Rider.jpg
358KB, 1500x1229px
>>54921807
>maybe only living showgirls
I can't see another way they'd do it.
Getting control of Colette's automatons doesn't make a huge amount of sense to me.
I guess unless he blackmailed her into giving him some...

>>54922671
>>54922685
Cheers bud.

>>54922745
>Chain activating LCB
God damn it.
>>54923861
>>54923908
>Yin/Yang
Are they that significantly different/better than the current Styles?
>>54923920
iktf. At lest there are illegible Mei cards up there...
>>
>>54925826
Yin/Yang don't compete with style upgrades. You can only ever have 1 style, and only ever have 1 of Yin or Yang.
>>
File: Hamelin.png (124KB, 300x551px) Image search: [Google]
Hamelin.png
124KB, 300x551px
>>54924170
>>54924383
>Turn Rats into free Claim Jump
Fuck oooooooffffffffff.

That always-scheme had better be a huuuuge change.
GG18 got a lot of work to do.
>>
File: Hodgepodge Emissary.jpg (73KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hodgepodge Emissary.jpg
73KB, 720x960px
>>54925890
They compete for slots and stones.
>>
>>54925890
You can purchase Yin or Yang at the start of the game and another 1 SS upgrade to then swap out with the Terracotta Warrior. That said though, Yin is pretty bad and not worth the stone.

>>54925952
Shenlong's current upgrade slots consist of 1 style and... well... that's it. A misdirection if you want to dick around not doing your job.
>>
>>54925952
Stones sure, but slots? The only upgrade that Shenlong will always take is a style. He will maybe take a misdirection or recalled training in some games.
>>
>>54923920
>>54925826
Press the Advantage allows an attack action to, once per turn, trigger the trigger of any of her attack actions. It also adds do a Railwalk to all her Ml actions.

Rail Lines give Foundry models +1 Wk when activating near her and lets her take a model within 3" with her on a trigger on Railwalker.
>>
>>54924170
What does emptiness and plague pits say. My eyes are pretty shit.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1502995859853.jpg (4MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502995859853.jpg
4MB, 4032x2268px
Here are just a few
>>
>>54926376
These are just >>54924170 rotated.
>>
>>54926416
Try opening it buddy. This is >>54924170 but legible.
>>
>>54926446
So it is. Apologies.
>>
>>54926376
>Hamelin, for not even an action, can turn 2 rats a turn into scheme markers
Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>54926376
may you be blessed
>>
File: Yin the Panangalangalangalang.jpg (124KB, 842x960px) Image search: [Google]
Yin the Panangalangalangalang.jpg
124KB, 842x960px
>>54926539
It's ok guys, GG18 is going to fix Hamelin!
None of the Schemes will involve Conditions so Nihilist isn't broken!
None of the Schemes will involve Scheme Markers either!

Is this retaliation for complaining about him too obnoxiously or something?
>>
>>54926376
Thanks! Do you have the TT one with Asami's second upgrade visible? Or Gremlins?
>>
Anyone have the arcanist upgrades?
>>
File: Tara.jpg (53KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
Tara.jpg
53KB, 600x717px
>>54926376
I can't speak to how effective it will actually be, but I like the Oathof the Freikorps upgrade.
There should be more of this in-theme type of thing.
And Fast is never bad.
Nytherea Aftermath looks prettygood against Pushy crews too.

Out of Time giving the Voidlings Void Maw for (1) is probably triple-bullshit with that Voidspam list.

In fact more than a couple of these upgrades look like there's a risk of "oops, didn't see that coming, game over Turn 0".
>>
I am slightly confused by Nothing Fills the Void. Does it mean you can attach it as a 4th upgrade if you like, or does it mean EVERY Tara upgrade doesn't count towards the limit?
>>
>>54926877
If it was as a 4th upgrade deal I would think the ignore part would refer to the upgrade itself and not "this model"
>>
>>54927064
So she can "effectively" have 10 upgrades (her 7 + 3 regular)?
>>
>>54927121
Does it allow her to take multpile limited upgrades? Not sure it does... also can't remember off hand if she has multiple limited upgrades.
>>
>>54927166
I don't have her updated cards on hand but I believe she doesn't have any limited upgrades.
>>
>>54927230
So new meta 10 upgrade Tara
>>
10 upgrade Tara is 8 Soulstones before you get into non-Tara territory, for reference's sake.
>>
>>54926821
This has really convinced me Wyrd has no idea what they're doing anymore. The strongest masters get buffs out of the ass, the weaker masters get stuff worse than what they already have, and a few of these indeed have an unforseen consequences-y kind of vibe.
>>
>>54927459
Its ok. You can take wretches to pad out activations.
>>
" Let's pool our info on what our drunken brethren at GenCon have found out about the new upgrades!

I know Brewie got some fun ones.

2ss with an aura to do 2 extra damage when enemies tick poison, and a (0) to summon Westly if he's not there.

And a 1ss to give him a mask when targetting poisoned enemies, so easy Obey on the drunkards. And a (1) to put out a pulse makinh enemies pass a Wk duel or take 2 damage.

I've had pretty good success with him as is, but these will open up a bit more direct playstyle, methinks."
>>
Ramos'

"Vox Populi (1SS): Gives a zero action that is an attack that turns the target into a peon that can't interact and a 1 action that place terrain markers that are treated as hazardous and severve but only by enemies.
Leviathan Power Core (1ss): Gives a condition that increases the range of electrical fire when anyone uses or loses a soul stone. The condition can be lowered by 1 for a plus on a duel, 2 for extra damage on Electrical Fire, 3 for extra Ca, 4 for Fast."

"Got the inside scoop on Kaeris from a friend at GenCon.

Two 2ss upgrades

First with a once per turn (1) that pushes her 8" ignoring models. Any model she "flies over" gains burning 1. Also gives Immolate a trigger to give burning to models in a 3" pulse from the target burning 1.

Second is her 3rd limited. Ability to give enemies that begin/end their activations in aura 3" burning 1. (0) for a 6" pulse to give enemies a new condition that reduces their final duel totals by the condition amount. Reduces at the end of the turn, but when you hand out the condition you can reduce their burning to increase the new condition."

"Meanwhile, Colette gets a 2ss that gives Showgirls in 8" aura free focused. (0) to Volunteer an enemy minion near a scheme marker so Colette's player gets to control their first AP that turn.

A 1ss with an ability that lets her discard a scheme marker to do Saber Trick as a (1), if so, the attack gains auto-Slow. In general, Saber Trick gains a trigger to discard an enemy scheme market within 6" of the target if it damages.

So burn-y Kaeris and more agressive Showgirl crews are now possible."
>>
>>54922685
If I am reading this right, you can dump an entire 5ss pool on Misaki and effectively get regeneration +5? That doesn't seem bad if you wanted to up Misaki's durability, though it would understandably come at the cost of misdirection or recalled training.
>>
Returning player after a year(ish) long hiatus, grabbing Pandora to jump into neverborn and was wondering what boxes I should grab to get a decent 50ss crew going. Thanks.
>>
>>54927690
Doppelganger, beckoners, beater of your choice; teddy can cause WP duels so might be worth considering
>>
>>54927519
I don't think that Tara had ever been considered one of the strongest masters.
>>
>>54927755
I was talking more about McCabe, Hamelin, etc.
>>
"Do you know who I am?" is also a huge boost for Seamus, one of the weakest masters in the game.
>>
How does the wave 5 stuff look for titania?
>>
>>54927792
This. It encourages a focus on Sinister Reputation horror duel Seamus as opposed to the more aggressive Bag of Tricks Seamus that has normally been played. They certainly gave him a good treatment and opened up a new playstyle.
>>
>>54927755
Because not many people play her and very few players are competent.
>>
I am glad that Asami got a much needed buff. I forget whether the Amanjaku can help up her flicker condition or not, but even if you don't build it up having two extra masks from a single stone's worth of an upgrade is a net gain from my perspective. Now all we need to do is see what Bad Hair Day does and see her Conflux upgrade.
>>
It's been a good Gencon for a Lynch fan. Gwyneth seems like a good choice for more Brilliance and more card control, alt Huggy is pretty sweet looking, and Burn Out isn't limited so I can enjoy having depleted pop out and blow up to get more Brilliance around. I agree that Cheating Bastard isn't that useful however, especially as you have to choose it over Rising Sun.
>>
>>54927657
Don't suppose they told you what the marcus upgrades are?
>>
>>54928050

Not yet.
>>
"Hoffman gets one upgrade that gives him armor, that makes friendly armor unable to be ignored in an aura, and gives him a leap.

Hoffman's second upgrade allows him to end instances of the Power Loop condition to increase the range of an action, and allows him to add a Cyborg upgrade to a non-construct model.

The Cyborg upgrade gives the model the construct characteristic, but only allows a single use of the Power Loop condition, and also gives the cyborg a zero action to give itself a modification. The Cyborg upgrade is Rare 3, but I only see one copy of it in the upgrade deck."

"Lucius gets an upgrade that gives him arcane reservoir, and the ability to discard a card to draw one. If the drawn card is worse, he can discard it to draw another.

His other upgrade has three abilities. The first is that he can discard an opponent's scheme marker at the start of his activation if he has more vp. The second is that when he kills a model with Devil's Deal, he gets another soul stone. The third is an action that can give a target the condition that it cannot cheat fate."
>>
"Sonnia got a close combat upgrade (forgotten lore works for ml and burning on close attacks) and an upgrade that gives witch hunters the ability to chain activate into other witch hunters at a pretty decent range, and purifying flame summons from dying burning enemies."

"I asked about Lady Justice and heard she "gets a coffin like any good death marshal does". No details. Sounds cool though."
>>
>>54927955
Pretty sure it's up to 7 masks for 1 SS. Seems a bit much but then again, a flicker of 3 seems way too low.

>>54927999
What's the final itteration of Gwyneth look like? Did she get the Brilliance doesnt get removed-ability back?
>>
>>54926376
Von Shill can just hand out oathkeeper? That's a thing.
>>
>>54928179
>ability to discard a card to draw one. If the drawn card is worse, he can discard it to draw another.
I can just see the situation where you discard get a lower card, discard again and get an even worse card. Still pretty cool ability.
>>
>>54922671
I like Reva's treatment. Two new playstyles without overtly buffing her.
>>
>>54928569
Still that means 3 crap cards are out of your deck.
>>
>>54928750
Didn't mean to reply.
>>
>>54922671
Can you make more readeble pic please?
>>
>>54927999
What's burn out do?
>>
>>54929846
If a model with the Brilliance Characteristic gets killed within 6" of Huggy or Lynch you can discard two cards to place a Depleted in base contact with the model. The Depleted then takes 3 damage +1 damage for every ace discarded.
>>
tfw still no spoils for Lilith, Zoraida, Lucius or Pandora upgrades.
>>
>>54930594
Someone clearly has all the upgrades and made pictures of them. Surely they must be somewhere.
>>
>>54930594

>>54928179
Lucius is there plain as day.
>>
>>54930668
So it is. Still need the other 3, and the glared out upgrades from the earlier picture still.
>>
>>54930030
So it just a fun but inconsistent summoning tool or is intended purpose to blow up the depleted to spread brilliance?

Also thanks my dude
>>
>>54931329
Nothing really inconsistent about it. If Lynch or Huggy are killing something then they're going to have Brilliance on them, and it gives a reward for actually setting up brilliance on a model for your illuminated to beat on other than the extra damage.
>>
>>54930612
one guy make a few pictures at gencon and post them at FB group. In a few minutes his post gets deleted by admin because it was against group rules. I had managed to download all pictures he posted. and uploaded them here. we might only hope he or someone else will come here with more uploads
>>
>>54926376
this one is cleared up and focused, can anyone do the same with other hard to read pictures?
>>
>>54932576
It's not cleared up and focused, it's the default resolution of the image. We would need whoever took the picture to post the ones from the others.
>>
Surprised we haven't seen the rest yet. Is there really no one out there with a full deck ?
>>
Do you see Hoffman being able to compete with the new upgrades? One upgrade gives him more resilience while the other more flexibility when list building. Is that enough?
>>
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3C4tWaDeyKGSlJMUE5UMVFQTWM
>>
>>54933260
Thank you for that sir!
>>
>>54933260
Thanks.

That said though, jesus christ does Wyrd not understand the Brewmaster. I guess from a TT perspective you can now hire Wesley for 3 SS less but free Wesley was not what he needed in the slightest. The extra poison damage is hardly that impressive since when they're close to him they have a habit of inadvertently healing anyways.

Now a built in mask would've actually been a great addition were it not for the Poison condition restriction; the last thing he needed was more setup. Luckily though, he finally gets a damage move. Except it only works on simple duels made by the enemy. And not even on Wp. Fuck they are a bunch of tards at AWP.
>>
File: Lucius Box Crew.jpg (760KB, 4208x3120px) Image search: [Google]
Lucius Box Crew.jpg
760KB, 4208x3120px
>>54927644
Holy shit, they might make Poison Brewie viable!
Oh wait, everyone else is getting ridiculous upgrades too.

>>54927657
>Colette
I like the sound of the Showgirls/Volunteer one, that's pretty cool.
Less excited about Saber Trick to be honest - I don't play Colette because I wanta beater.

>>54928179
Lucius sounds pretty cool.
And now there's a reason to take Guild Guard again - to Devil's Deal them to death and have mobile Stone generation.
>>
arcanists, Please!
>>
And I would really love seeing the rest of Neverborn
>>
File: Mei Feng Rail Crew Big Pool.jpg (209KB, 1024x553px) Image search: [Google]
Mei Feng Rail Crew Big Pool.jpg
209KB, 1024x553px
Even as a Mei Feng player I'm not looking forward to the twenty-minute activations of Railwalk-Kick-Punch-Punch-Punch-Railwalk-Railwalk-Kick-Punch-Punch-Punch.
Dumb.
>>
>>54934117
Luckily it's only once a turn, so you can save yourself the trouble and not take the upgrade in the first place.
>>
>>54891314
Guys can anyone post all neverborn ups with decent quality - seen them for titania - would love to see what is in store for lilith pandora and the rest
>>
I second this ! Arcanists, pretty please :)
>>
As a newbie, what relevance does all this Gencon happenings have for me?
>>
>>54934502
It's more stuff for you to learn down the line. And more stuff for you to buy.
>>
Which other Neverborn players are going to run DISTRACTION GROOTSLANG!!!
>>
>>54934943
Too bad it's only 1 per box.
>>
Any chance we see the guild and clear thunder ones?
>>
>>54935006
I know :/
>>
>Still nothing on the rest of the neverborn
>>
Googl photos: zbRT5QM5KzhM4jqC6

All the new upgrades, not mine, so no I cannot retake the blurry ones.
>>
>>54936462
The fuck do I do with this?
>>
>>54936497
goo dot gl slash photos slash the string

Kept getting flagged as spam just posting the url
>>
I just got a Raptor box with an extra Fire Gamin in eyefuckingly orange plastic inside. What other special models can I get for Arcanists, and how are these extras distributed anyway? The box had a sticker, I assume these don't land normally on the shelves since they'd be picked first.
>>
File: Kaeris Crew.jpg (140KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Kaeris Crew.jpg
140KB, 900x675px
>>54936867
>how are these extras distributed anyway?
Various ways.
Stuff added to boxes is usually done in promotional batches - it's pretty surprising that one of them is still kicking around.

Otherwise, you can win them from tournaments in a "mystery box" or in some cases 'buy' them with Guilders (participation prize for attending a tournament).
>>
Is it just me, or did Wyrd change the base design from the previous generic round-lipped? 30mm bases seem thinner and 40mm have more vertical rims.
>>
>>54936626
Thank you very much!
>>
Anyone been playing Through the Breach/have any thoughts about it?
>>
>>54937458
Yes.
It's great, but it's easy to make a broken character if you dont talk to your players.
>>
>>54937557
does characters swapping pursuits between stories actually work out ok? That concept strikes me as really bizarre
>>
>>54937617
mechanically it works just fine, but my group has made minor rule that you must be able to reason for the change. It's alittle weird when the musclebound drudge starts flinging fireballs out of nowhere, without a spellbook or the like showing up during the session.
>>
Heh, the Gremlins forum is in full baaaaw mode over the upgrades.
>>
>>54937222
They did. They used to package generic lipped bases before they started making their own.
>>
I'm amused by how much Ressers can dip into Arcanists now, via Seamus and McMourning. Though I wonder if it is worth hiring Gupps/Silurids for the latter, vs using Necropunks and Crooligans.
>>
>Alternate Facts
Very cheeky.
>>
Oh Christ, Pandora can hire in Field Reporters.
>>
>>54937894
They're not so bad tho

I mean Mah could use a buff but that aside they're fine
>>
>>54938204

Some of them actually expected So'mer and Zipp to get really powerful new upgrades.
>>
File: Zoraida.jpg (79KB, 284x320px) Image search: [Google]
Zoraida.jpg
79KB, 284x320px
>>54938224
>Some of them actually expected So'mer and Zipp to get really powerful new upgrades.
There seem to be a few very prolific posters there that are completely detached from reality.
>>
>>54939238

New thread
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.