[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Finder Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 19

File: 1502488596375.jpg (62KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1502488596375.jpg
62KB, 500x434px
>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
>>
Long shot, but anyone in Utah county, Utah looking for an offline GURPS group? I'm getting one going and have some player seats open.
>>
>>54889594
You'd be better off going to a local game store.
>>
>Player
>Shadow of the Demon Lord
>Any time after Noon MST, any day but wednesday
>roll20 with discord for voice if there is voice chat
>Voice and text are both fine
>Just direct message me, EsotericOdyssey#9387 on Discord
>Really wanna try SotDL
>>
Gm/Player
I will be the GM, though in future, I may allow others to take up the GM role for sub-plots.
>System Preferred:
We will be playing P6 Pathfinder with the Background Skills homerule.
We will be playing play by post on the mythweaver's forum I'll link below.
>Voice or text
Exclusively text, as we are playing PBP.
>Contact Info
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=410434
>Additional Notes
The world of the Carchadonian Woods is a mid/low fantasy one, and I intend to run it as a semi-sandbox after the first, more linear adventure. Join in, and see where the setting takes you, or, as the case may be, where you can take the setting.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred*
I would love to play Shadowrun or Black Crusade. I would be happy to play something like WFRP, Zweihander or Pendragon.
Pretty much any evening with a degree of flexibility. Not Saturdays. (I'm in British time - currently BST)
Text or voice. Roll20 mildly preferred but flexible.
>Contact Info
Discord: CroakandDagger#7864
>Additional Notes
*Familiarity with systems ranges from poor to excellent. Enquire within.
>>
>>54890412
I've already got 4 players through networking and reddit[\spoiler]. I don't want to go to the game store unless I need to because then I'd have to make a flier.

Internet is way easier.
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Star Wars D20: Revised
Thursday, EST/EDT
Discord for voice/shitposting
Roll20 for gameplay
>Contact Info
AlonelyBard#7430
>Additional Notes
Running a Campy game of star wars, not trying to make this space game of thrones or some shit, just want to have a fun game with people. I have three players right now, hoping for 1 more
>>
>>54891483
I'd love to but alas i can't do voice.
>>
File: 1476202678128.jpg (133KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476202678128.jpg
133KB, 675x1200px
>>54889580
>GM or Player
DM
>System(s)
D&D 5e +
Anything not in Core PHB requires my A-OK approval
>Time availability
Every Sunday at NOON (EST / GMT -4)
>Text or Voice
Voice in Discord
>Contact Information
Discord: https://discord.gg/qUDyCZG & @dnd
Roll20: https://app.roll20.net/join/2315169/4Rg7Sg
>Additional Information
it says Part 7 because its the 7th Campaign I've ran doing Dark Fantasy Dungeon Crawlers
you haven't missed anything don't worry

This one is a really edgy bloodborne ripoff

Ignore player count, any and all are welcome to attend
Game is drop-in/drop-out more or less
I require 4+ people for a session to start

Read the Pins
Read the Handouts
@ Me in Discord when you get in, and I'll get you your roles & sheets
Any questions or concerns, @ the other players.
You do can whatever you want, so long as you can explain it, roll it and not yell at me if it backfires
Do not break mode
>>
File: MobileWorker.png (140KB, 616x380px) Image search: [Google]
MobileWorker.png
140KB, 616x380px
Only got two people interested from last thread, but that's my fault for posting right before it closed lol. Looking for another 4-6 players.

>GM/Player

GM

>System Preferred

d100 home variant/custom, mainly dedicated to plot/story/character and faction interactions. Think of CYOA, /qst/ threads, or the old risk/nation threads we used to have.

-8 GMT / Pacific / West Coast USA

BUT this is a turn based campaign, in the vein of the CYOA or nation/risk QST threads.

I'm aiming on doing ONE turn a week, or so (faster or slower depending on group) -- I would give you context, information, maps, etc, you give me the actions you want your faction to take, d100 magic happens, I give results, update everyone individually then collectively.

discord, will set up channel once enough players are gathered

>Contact Info

[email protected]

>Additional Notes

Mecha themed campaign where players lead in game factions with other players, against other players. Grimey plot and context. Centered around warfare and such. Email me for info and plot dump!
>>
>>54894330
If you're doing this on discord, could you just give your discord name and & ID so there's less of a middle man?

I'd like to message you but I don't want to create a drop email just for it
>>
>>54894929

gotchu I was taking forever trying to remember an old password but just made a new one.

>>54894330

my discord user id is: stonedteatime
>>
File: 1466668382453.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1466668382453.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
AdEva v3
PST
Discord, but also using roll20 for combat sessions
>Contact Info
finaljas90 #2355
>Additional Notes
The campaign will be set in a Shinto-flavored NGE setting where Japan has established dominion across the majority of Eastern and Southeastern Asia. There will be a strong military influence and lots of political intrigue as the various other world powers vie for control of the not!Evas as well as their pilots. If any of this sounds like your cup of tea, shoot me a message on Discord. This will be my first time GMing an AdEva campaign but NOT my first time playing so I hope I can help out any newcomers who might be interested.
>>
>>54894330
>add me on discord doesn't post discord tag.
>>
>>54894957
You need the ID too dude. That four digit number.
>>
>>54895257

>>54894957

ty senpai I'm a dumbass. stonedteatime #6173
>>
File: ghost lines.pdf (482KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
ghost lines.pdf
482KB, 1x1px
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Ghost Lines, a hack of Apocalypse World (see pdf)
>Time availability
Currently Sunday evenings EST (time TBD), but can be changed.
>Text or Voice
Text, mostly likely either discord or roll20 based on player preference.
>Contact Information
Discord: Please contact elspethknighterrant#2051.
Other options, involving email, available upon request. The provided discord is not the GM's own, but the player's.

>Additional Information
In SPIRIT LINES, inspired by The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, the kingdom of New Hyrule depends upon its railways, powered by the sacred light of the Tower of Spirits in the heart of the realm. Recently, malevolent demons have started to attack the railways. The efforts of courageous heroes who guard the trains have turned the tides against the demons. Yet there are rumours that the attacks are only growing worse, and that something more sinister lurks on the horizon.

The job, though dangerous, pays well. Whether for glory or for gold, you are one of these train guards, known as Conductors. The safety of the rails rests upon your shoulders.

The intended tone of SPRIT LINES can be likened to a lighter Majora's Mask, and actual play will reward cleverness and puzzle-solving.

Some basic familiarity with the larger Zelda world (if you've played any of the games, you should be fine) is encouraged. Other than "Hyrule connected by trains powered by spirits," the world of SPIRIT LINES does not have much in common with Spirit Tracks.

I currently have three players and am seeking one more (we had four, but one of them had to bail due to scheduling issues). I intend to tailor the game in part to the players and will have a brief Q&A with any takers one-on-one. The game will be player-driven.

I have never run Apocalypse World or Ghost Lines before, and would consider myself fairly new at GMing. I welcome new or inexperienced players. My goal is, honestly, for everyone to have fun.
>>
>>54895076
Is knowledge of Shinto required?
>>
>>54895319
Only if you want to get the references. But really, in NGE fashion, its more for show and cool factor than anything else.
>>
>>54895319
>>54895076
My bad, no need to add me on discord. Here is the group invite.

https://discord.gg/aQbfCfJ
>>
>>54889580
There is a Gamefinder Discord! Press the link to join!

https://discord.gg/f3GKuVx
>>
>>54895076
i added you. my username is uberman
>>
>>54891483
I'm really interested in this. Just sent you a friend request on Discord.
>>
>>54894330
So I asked this last time, is it like play by post or what? Why use voice for that?
>>
File: 1449901037139.jpg (356KB, 1100x1779px) Image search: [Google]
1449901037139.jpg
356KB, 1100x1779px
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, 2e
>Time availability
Likely during Saturdays. Time will be based on best suited time for players.
>Text or Voice
Text, will use Discord to get together, games will be on roll20
>Contact Information
Discord: JustTav #9449
>Additional Information
This will be a bi-weekly campaign that I'll be using to improve my improving skills, so most things in this campaign will be generated entirely through RNG -- characters included, so no self-inserted stories. Tone will be semi-grim -- character's grimness not needed to commit. No problems with players newer to the system or setting, but encourage players to become familiar with setting and whatever origins that are generated for characters.
>>
File: 1422509209998.jpg (187KB, 1308x726px) Image search: [Google]
1422509209998.jpg
187KB, 1308x726px
Am currently thinking of running a low fantasy game in DnD 5e using the Gritty Realism and Fear rules and only having humans and dwarves as playable races. Also, only barbarians, druids, fighters, rangers, rogues, and possibly sorcerers would be allowed as well. Would anyone be interested in this?

Sorry this is not the regular format, wanted to test the waters for interest first
>>
>>54897930
how would you be generating random characters?
>>
>>54897963
Why DnD and not a system that's designed for "gritty realism"?

I would normally be interested in that kind of game, but DnD is a deal-breaker for me since I feel it's the wrong system for that.
>>
>>54897978
Tables. Lots and lots of tables.

They'll determine whether you're a yokel or adventurer, race, birthplace, personality, character's history, whether they're currrently suffering from a wound or hemorrhoids or not, and more.
>>
>>54897999
It's the one I'm most familiar with and is easiest to understand for newcomers. Are there any systems that you would recommend?
>>
>>54898025
>>54897963
You, should look into Shadow of the Demon Lord instead. It's not exactly gritty realism but it does have insanity and corruption rules. It's closes enough to 5e that transferring over isn't that difficult.

And you got a player right here. >>54890552
>>
File: 1426203992534.jpg (148KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
1426203992534.jpg
148KB, 564x800px
>>54889580
Oh god why don't I save these posts. I don't want to type this all out again forever?
>>GM/Player
GM
>>System Preferred
It will be savage worlds. So sayeth the lord!
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
Fridays. It used to be every other friday, but I have opted to split the overwhelming response into 2 groups! That means it will more likely than not be every other friday, every friday
Time period is late afternoon, early evening EST
>>Method of Play
R20 is out roller derby, while the games will be organized and played largely in discord.
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83984/royal-road-wardens
For application
>>Contact Info
If you want to chit chat or ask those meaninful questions contact me on discord.
Polka Flies #3845
I'm much more available on discord than r20, but its mid august and in accordance with my original posts that means I have begun checking r20 semi-regularly to read applications
>>Additional Notes
Alright. So here's the deal. You want power? You want to be the authority figures in a fantasy kingdom? You want to deal with adventurers that broke the rails and are opperating outside the bounds of the game?

Well you know what? Go for it. Today you aren't the troublemakers, the tavern brawlers, the illegal tomb acquisition operators, no, today you are the fantasy po-po. I\'m bringing you a fantasy procedural cop drama. Wait no, that isn't the right kind of generic fantasy...Powder fantasy. That's right, there are fantasy guns in this fantasy pseudo-late medieval/renaissance era, take that plate armor. You're historically accurate now (ha)!

I'm bringing a procedural cop drama to the table in the era most other generic fantasy rpg's take place in. Why? Because I'm a medieval history buff who was exposed to too much csi reruns as a child. Please help me

But seriously. I'm posting while drunk again. Fucking SHOCKER (I don't drink and gm, mind you...not anymore). So check that r20 link for some articulate game premises
>>
File: sotdl.png (760KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
sotdl.png
760KB, 700x700px
>>54898055
I'd link you the books but the mega I had is now linkdead. If anyone else has them that'd be rad.
>>
>>54898025
There are plenty of systems that aim for a more gritty or realistic style than DnD, the right one for you really depends on your definitions of "gritty" and "realistic." WFRP, Song of Swords, GURPS, Burning Wheel, Barbarians of Lemuria, etc. are some systems off the top of my head that are better suited than DnD 5e. Will take some learning though.

Personally I gravitate towards GURPS, but it's really not for everyone.
>>
>>54898055
>>54898115
I've read through SotDL and it's not the same feel that I'm going for. Thematically it's a more dark fantasy system, whereas I'm going for a low fantasy campaign. Things are grounded, not grim. People die but overall they are not doomed. Hope still exists in equal amount in relation to despair.
>>
>>54898183
Seems like it would be easier to lighten the tone of SotDL rather than hack 5e into being gritty. But it's your game to run.
>>
>>54897978
I take it you aren't familiar with Warhammer Fantasy 2e? It is all about random tables to build characters. This makes you feel less bad when that character starts to go insane in session 3, loses and arm in session 5 and then succumbs to horrible diseases and painfully bleeds to death out of his eyes in session 8.
>>
>>54898180
My main problem with a lot of low fantasy systems is that they can get very autistic and crunchy (song of swords is an example of this, don't get me wrong I'm a huge fan of it, but it can get crunchy). Which is something I want to avoid. I might take a look at WFRP 2e though.
>>54898356
The same could be applied to 5e though. Just darken the tone and I basically have what I want. The difference is just marketability.
>>
>>54897670
I'm just using a chat app I know that can have properly displayed images in the chat to see (for maps and such), and I can kinda use as an irc room without having to convince people to try it on irc.

also yes it'll be somewhat like a play per post, GM "official" posts will be where all the results are shown from the turn's actions.
>>
>>54897963
that....
is the hungarian parliament building
>>
>>54900354
yes and...?
>>
What is it with no one running any kind of 40K RPGs around here? Too afraid of getting good turnouts or something?

I wanna play fucking Dark Heresy but NONE OF YOU fucking posts an app for 40K RPGs. It's like some great fagstorm came over and made everyone stop playing them.

What the fuck.

I just want some answer as to why no one runs 40K RPGs. I just wanna run around solving mysteries and not get eaten by Genestealers.

Don't tell me to look at roll20 because that place doesn't run them at all whatsoever.
>>
>>54900839
Fuck off we're full.
t. DH2e GM
>>
>>54900839
Run one yourself
>>
>>54889580
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Chronicles of Darkness / Demon the Descent
>Times Available
Weekend nights, EST
Discord/Roll20
>Voice or text
Text exclusively.
>Contact Info
OrangePekoe#2822
>Additional Notes
For those unfamiliar, Demon the Descent is less about fallen angels stealing souls and more about rogue Mr. Smiths blowing up the Matrix. That said, a traditionally 'demonic' character who surrounds themselves with hooded cultists is fully playable, and you are technically fallen angels who can steal souls.

The game is set in 2017 Seattle, where extremist politics have been building to violence for a while. Other supernaturals are largely scurrying for cover because there's a huge gathering of mortals coming to the city - a massive alt-right rally. Overall the whole situation lends itself to bold moves by the God Machine, and thus, the Unchained.

Players will be newly Fallen (within the past 6 months) unless they buy Primum at character creation, but the longest you can have been around is 3 years, at 3 Primum.

I'm looking for motivated players, not necessarily experienced players. It means a lot more to me if you're interested in playing than it does if you're familiar with the system and setting. I don't care if you're a total newbie to WoD, if you're interested, send me a friend request.
>>
>>54903552
Really ripping from the headlines aren't you?
>>
>>54903552
Can we offer power to the alt-right in exchange for their souls and overthrow the corrupt government to institute a fascist dictatorship with literal demons at the top?
>>
>>54900839
Be the change you want to see.
>>
>>54899992
So did you post your discord or did I miss it?
>>
>>54904532
Yeah, well, truth is stranger than fiction and all.
>>54904955
You can do as you like.
>>
>>54903552
I've been wanting to play Demon for a while now, and I'm interested in joining.

The only issue I have is the setting. If I'm going to be playing Politics, the IRLing with a bunch of /tg/ anons, I'm gonna want to know the political biases of everyone I'm playing with, especially the GM. I don't want to be playing a game where Trump or Soros are literal puppets and all their followers are "misguided fools" or shit like that.
>>
>>54905725
Too close to home? I get you.
>>
File: pokemon distain.jpg (36KB, 423x474px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon distain.jpg
36KB, 423x474px
>>54906256
Don't be coy, anon.

>"lel too real amirite?"
That's exactly the kind of shit I was worried about
>>
>>54905725
If you have questions, please add me and we can discuss it on Discord.
>>
>>54903552
>a massive alt-right rally
oh fuck off you reddit-tier faggot
>>
>>54900691
I'm just surprised to see something i see every other day in art about a fantasy city.
>>
>>54897963
Why did they build a big wall around the cliff side.
If something could climb up the massive cliff, would a wall really make a big difference?
Maybe the wall is too smooth for it, but then it could just go around it and drop in from above.
>>
>>54906931
i dont question people who are better artists than me senpai
>>
>>54906931
Artistic license.
>>
>>54900839
Our game involves fucking and other lewd shit.
t. DH2e Player
>>
>>54898075
So is this more Miami Vice or more NCIS?

Also what if I don't know jack shit about Savage Worlds?
>>
>>54906605
At what point did nazis become the "alt" right anyway? I'm pretty sure that's always been the non-alt right.
>>
>>54907487
Folk started to see radicalisation as a more significant "alternative" to the traditional left and right when the establishment right and left adopted neoliberalism whole-cloth and became virtually indistinguishable.
>>
>>54907487
Right about the time the alt right started seigheiling
>>
Player
Any system
Most time, based in PST.
Online games, anything but Skype.
Notes: I really wanna play a One Piece themed game.
>>
>>54909693
you might want to give your Discord name or something.
I dont think that "Discord" is gonna cut it.
>>
>>54898075
Are you okay with beginner players?
>>
> GM/Player
GM
> System Preferred
Mongoose Traveller 1e
> Times available
Currently Tuesday evening EST, but that will change in about a month.
> Method of Play
Roll20 with voice (voice not per roll20)
> Contact Info:
Discord: https://discord.gg/FCT66C
Roll20: https://app.roll20.net/users/2385831/harryarr-s
>>
>>54910204
>>54907460
Absolutely ok with beginners, savage worlds core system is piss easy to pick up.

That said, probably more of a csi feel, not necessarily in terms of the world's non-existent forensic knowledge, but because I've seen far too many csi reruns.
>>
>>54910004
I didn't have my discord name at the time. Was hoping some anon would ask for it in the meantime.
>>
>>54898075
That game sounds great.

I can't seem to get you on Discord. Friend list says Polka Flies #3845 doesn't exist.
>>
>>54912055
That's because this has all be an elaborate ruse to dash your hopes against some rocks.

I think get rid of the space between the s and the #, i'm not super familiar with discord yet, so shoot me a pm on r20 if that doesn't work because my profile totally says Polka Flies#3845, my bad
>>
>>54912112
That fixed it. Sent. ;)
>>
>>54903552
Still looking for 2-3 more players.
>>
>>54907487
Nazis aren't right. They're third way (or centrist if you really want to get funky).
>>
>>54906931
Maybe it's less a wall to keep people out and more of a gigantic safety rail.
>>
>>54912711
Safety rails don't usually need to be multiple stories high and meters thick.
>>
>>54912752
Look stone is cheap when you live on a cliff face, cities need walls, the mason's guild needs employment.
>>
>>54912830
Why not use the stone, bricks, and masons to build ramps stairs and roads so people can get to your city easier. Walling a sheer drop like some army is gonna come up from below is a total waste.
>>
>>54912893
Bring it up with the masons.
>>
>>54912893
You know what the filthy not cliff people are going to see from their disgusting sea level homes?

This masterwork big ass wall.
Stairs and roads don't breed jealousy in your lessers.
>>
>GM/Player
First-time player
>System Preferred
Normie-tier dnd. I'd rather cut my teeth on something that will translate to other groups. However I have an interest in DH and shadowrun
GMT +10 Currently available from 11pm-3pm (this times are subject to change and I can alter them with some warning)
roll20 and discord are my first picks, other tools are fine. I'd rather avoid skype
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
I'm open to playing whatever roll the group needs
I feel confident I can play NE without being lolsorandom or edge-kun
I support session 0
Absolutely anti-fur. This includes catgirls
If we're not using voice I tend to play females and am open to ERP as a core or sidenote
>>
>>54912973
>Live inside cliff city.
>Have a one story house.
>Don't live in a tower.
>Don't have permission to climb the wall.
>Never get into enjoy the amazing view.
>Fucking rich people.
>>
>>54913066
Sucks to suck, groundling. If you like the view of the ground so much why don't you go live somewhere lower. There are plenty of good productive folk with their heads in the clouds to take your place.
>>
>>54900839
Tried to run DH2e once, but it... didn't work out how I had hoped it would, to put it mildly.
Since the group I just recruited for D&D on roll20 just flaked entirely, I guess I'm free and could consider running it.
You shouldn't be so salty about not getting things you want, though. We all get that you're frustrated, but there's no reason to be a dick about it--that's why everyone else is taking the chance to mock you.
>>
>>54906931
Here's my take on it:
-Safety rail
-vantage point
-raised pavement so that guards can get around the city easier.
-plus no one can sneak in just going around on the edge of the cliff which is probably the most important reason.
>>
File: Walled cliff city.png (50KB, 1174x400px) Image search: [Google]
Walled cliff city.png
50KB, 1174x400px
>>54906931
let me illustrate my point
>>
>>54913948
Why not just one wall then?
>>
>>54914046
-one wall is easy to circumvent they only have to climb around it and they can be in. and if you already extend the wall a bit so it's not that easy to go around,
-it's aesthetically more pleasing to have a complete wall, and more practically
-guards can get around the city faster if they have a ring around the city (like nowadays with highways)
-you still need a safety rail, so you might as well combine the both. plus if the rail is too small people would just climb over it. a lot less likely to happen with a huge smooth wall
-and another thing not yet considered was erosion. You might need to build massive fortifications at least underground if you don't want the edge of the city to constantly be eroded away.
-related to this is that you can simply build against the city wall which makes buildings inside a lot more stable.
-and last not least you have vantage points overlooking the inside of the city as well.
-as an added bonus, as you can see from the small path leading up to the wall it's not *that* impossible to climb up that cliff.
>>
where the fuck are all the shadowrun groups? why does no one run shadowrun? is it the rules? its the rules isnt it?
>>
>>54915778
That and the fact that running shadowrun for random people can either be okay, or terrible, most of the time it's the latter
>>
>>54915942
why is that? i've never played shadowrun so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>54895076
>finally an AdEva game
>It's US timezone
my life is agony
>>
>>54915778
Because Shadowrun sucks
>>
>GM/Player
DM
>System Preferred
D&D 5e
I'm EST, and available most weekdays except Wednesday.
Roll20. This will be a text only campaign.
>Contact Info
Teegee#9412
>Additional Notes
I'll be running the LMoP module. I'm a newbie DM, so this campaign is primarily geared for newer players that have (preferably) little to no tabletop experience. It just takes a little bit of the pressure off if we're all learning together. I wouldn't wanna be a let down to experienced players expecting a great DM. With that said, the campaign is open to everyone regardless of experience. I won't turn down potential players with promise no matter their experience, but I prefer newer players.
>>
Anyone playing that new starfinder shit or whatever the guys from pathfinder made?
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (12KB, 298x53px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
12KB, 298x53px
>>54915778
It's not just the rules part of the books.
>>
>>54891483
Bumping this
>>
>>54920515
>Class exploitation
>German runner
Guess who's getting the runner handle of "Marx" whether he likes it or not?
>>
File: pepita.jpg (179KB, 599x827px) Image search: [Google]
pepita.jpg
179KB, 599x827px
>>54913014
>Absolutely anti-fur.

You'll do fine.
>>
Interest check for a DH2E game on Wednesdays EST after 5 pm?
>>
>>54918306
Still looking for players.
>>
>>54926922
Looks like the invite expired.
>>
>>54927247
It's my discord tag, not a server link.
>>
>>54927264
Ok nvm i prefer voice games.
>>
>>54926473
Some. Need more deets. And the absolute earliest I could do is like 8pm EST.
>>
>>54903552
Still looking for 1 or 2 others.
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Mekton Zeta
Most nights, EST. I'd prefer to set this up sometime for the weekend, though, like Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
Discord for main text stuff, roll20 for combat and map relevant stuff.
>Contact Info
Turncoat#8071
>Additional Notes
Set in a not!Gundam setting, I'm just looking for one person to GM on a heavily anime inspired campaign, set in a war-torn conflict between the Inner-system earth based power bloc, and the Outer Lagrange Alliance. The player will take control of an experimental mecha, but beyond that the rails are free to go off as they please.

More or less, this is meant to be a test campaign for me, and honestly it might not even blossom into anything due to schedule constraints. I'm also primarily looking to play through text, and not voice.

Also, it would be a bonus if you were into mild lewds, but that might be asking for too much.
>>
>>54927718
A GM..looking for a GM?..
>>
>>54927790
He means he wants to GM for just one person. But yeah, it's weirdly worded.
>>
>>54927790
>>54927854
This is my mistake. Yes, I'm looking for a single player.
>>
But which of you degenerates want to play ERP female only character Adeptus Evangelion?
>>
>>54928918
You had me until you mentioned AdEva.
>>
>player
>5e; homebrew stuff is fine, but i prefer stuff without excessive homebrew personally.
>EST: friday/saturday/sunday nights; saturday/sunday/monday days (schedule will change in september)
>discord/skype/irc are familiar to me, but i'm willing to use whatever as long as its free
>text chat only
>discord: starry#0018
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Star Wars D20,(3.5 Reskin)
EST-5 Weekends only day not completely decided yet
Roll20,Text or Voice,Discord
>Contact Info
GARO#5063
>Additional Notes
Running a laid back star wars adventure. Low tier padawan esque jedi's allowed if you're not a complete shitter
>>
>>54929421
GM i mean not player.
>>
>>54928918
Me.
>>
>>54929752
Go to the /soc/ erp thread to learn more
>>
LOOKING TO RUN A GAME OF DND5e OR SHADOWRUN 4e RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
Those are the games im most comfortable running,
as soon as I get 3 people interested, im locking it in.
Just make a character and we'll get it sorted.
Game will be a quickie, probably 2 hours and casual AF, just looking to waste some time. Who's keen?

Let me know if your in and which of the two systems you prefer.
>>
>>54890552
>Shadow of the Demon Lord
What? Is this a game? Adventure?
>>
>>54932969
OSR meets WFRP
>>
>>54932981
Oh good lord
>>
>tfw you're just looking to get into a Black Crusade game again but no ones running one.
>tfw Black Crusade was probably not popular enough to get a splat book in Wrath and Glory.
Feels bad man
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.