[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

How does Fantasy AGE and other Green Ronin games play? What are the pros and cons?

And what is the World of Lazarus comic that this new game will be based on?
>>
It seems very D&D-ish. All my experience with AGE comes from trying to make a Blue Rose character, and I wasn't able to make a starting character who could play an instrument without houseruling, because the game doesn't let you choose your starting skills. I also didn't like the class system, which made it so that I couldn't make a character who wasn't sneaky, fighty, or magicky. I wanted to make a travelling musician, and I had to fight the system to make such a basic concept work.

Basically, the character creation put me off the system so much that I'm hacking A Song Of Ice And Fire so I can play Blue Rose with that game's system instead of AGE.
>>
File: not want.jpg (23KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
not want.jpg
23KB, 500x436px
>>54888146
>The mechanics for the game that is supposedly pro-LQGBTBBQ doesn't let you make a gay bard

Sounds awful.

And class-based systems for modern games are awful in general already.
>>
File: 1502732401487.png (33KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1502732401487.png
33KB, 700x700px
>>
>>54888053
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_(comics)
>>
>>54888146
Do you know where I can find the blue rose AGE? I couldnt find it in da archives, only the true20 version.
>>
File: tyger tyger.jpg (213KB, 306x475px) Image search: [Google]
tyger tyger.jpg
213KB, 306x475px
>>54889645
Oh, look, it's The Stars My Destination but without Jaunting.
>>
>>54889832

I got my PDF copy in Da Archive. I don't think the edition was listed on the link to the second edition.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.